Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 25, 2019 11:00 am

Hello Prosper,

You have a lot of issues to work through, between him and his exes, between him and his family and between him and you.

I gave you suggestions in response to your previous question that can help you handle the situation with his family. Please read through the posts in the link I provided, as they are full of spell ideas and advice that can help you.

To help him cut ties with his past, you can work with Cut & Clear products on him to remove his feelings for his exes. You can dissolve the bath crystals in the final rinse when washing his clothes. Also, dissolve some of the bath crystals in water and add a bit to his shampoo or body wash, to get this on him. Just state your petition clearly that you want to rid him of his emotional ties to these women and not to you.

Between this and the advice you received with your other post, you should have a good start to turning this around.

If you feel overwhelmed by the entirety of this situation, you can always hire a rootworker to perform spells for you. You can find ethical and qualified rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi, I have a question I did a cut and clear to get rid of my old love and I put a lot of energy into the part of what I don’t want and what I want in a man.But now he has popped up outta no where,and acting in a way that he hasn’t acted in over a year, sweet kind under polite wanting to work things out, he’s being reasonable what is going on here??? I’m focused on getting someone New as I posted in the other topics, so what do I do now? Oh and he’s using our kids to be in the house

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Hello Deliciousdonut,

Sometimes when we work a Cut & Clear spell, that person may return with their faults removed and meeting the characteristics we desire. I even know one such couple that ended up getting married. It happens.

It's up to you to decide if this new, reformed version of an old love is desirable to you or not. But it does sometimes happen that they come back better than before.

I hope this helps demystify what you're experiencing. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”