Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Damnation Oil Versus Death Unto My Enemies Oil

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Jacqueline

Damnation Oil Versus Death Unto My Enemies Oil

Unread post by Jacqueline » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:08 pm

$I have a question about the appropriateness of Damnation oil versus Death Unto My Enemies oil.

I have an issue with a teenage sexual offender and his father (whom I suspect may be where this teenager gets his proclivities from) that are my neighbors. Not only does he attack these children sexually, he is also violent. He has stabbed a neighbor’s son, a nine year old, in the face with a steak knife; he also kills and tortures the neighborhood cats, I know it is him because after killing the cats he knocks on the owner's door to return the cat's remains to them. He is very cocky. I know this teenager has been in sexual offender counseling sessions and such but in the end nothing legally sticks to him enough that it takes him out of my neighborhood for any length of time.

I do not have my own children, although that in my belief should not be a prerequisite for being concerned. I often have children that are relatives in and out of my home and I do not want this around them. I also have two cats and a dog that I worry about. Since this teenager and his father are not personal enemies of mine, I was thinking that Damnation would be preferable to Death Unto My Enemies. Am I correct in that thinking?

Thank you,

Jacqueline

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Damnation Oil Versus Death Unto My Enemies Oil

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi Jacqueline,

I am so sorry to hear about this situation. I hate animal abuse and animal cruelty. If it were me, I would for the time being, skip the cursing work, and focus on hotfooting the people out of the neighborhood--what you, your neighbors, and certainly the neighborhood fauna would most appreciate is for them to be GONE.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You could also in the meantime be crossing them, I would use Jinxing and Damnation oil, but you could also cross them with Reversing formula--so that everything that the kid does is visited back on him.

In the meantime, I would definitely work to lay some protection down on you, your house, and your animals.
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Chagrinedgirl
Re: Damnation Oil Versus Death Unto My Enemies Oil

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Do you know any of your other neighbors well enough to address this with them? On the mundane side, it's harder for the police/District Attorney to ignore several people who are complaining, and frankly, it's the squeaky wheels that get the greasing. It never fails to sadden me when people like this aren't dealt with properly by the justice system, this kid is very likely the next Gacy/Bundy/Dahmer, and if he's been ordered to counseling he may very well be on probation, of which everything you've listed is a violation.
Then again, I absolutely understand not wanting to antagonize someone like this. Another option is you can get wireless security cameras that broadcast to your PC fairly reasonably, then you have proof if the kid tries to get on your property.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
Damnation Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am

hey all was just curious on something. which of the 2 oils. Damnation Oil or Desrtuction Oil, could be used in a more general sense of destruction of things besides enemies??..such as lets say vehicles or things that someone owns but can be used on people too.

i want to say Destruction oil, but am not sure about Damnation Oil. or is there a different oil then these two that could be better at these types of works?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Re: damnation vs destruction oils

Unread post by 421718 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:10 am

I would think that destruction oil would be the oil to destroy things.

Are you seeking to make other people suffer though? Then perhaps Damnation Oil would be best.

I feel that I have to warn you that in my opinion, it might come back to you, even if you cleanse and protect. If you keep track of all the negative work that you do, and then keep track of all the bad things that happen to you, you might find that the things that you did to other people will eventually happen to you. From my own experience, it could take a couple years for your magickal actions to return to you. Some of the energy might not return to you in this life, but will probably affect you in the next life.

People might also try to use magick to negate the effects of Karma, but the truth is that the person would still be held responsible by God, and there isn't really any way to escape your deeds.

The following is anecdotal evidence, but someone also once told me of how they knew someone who was dedicated to "black magick," and how eventually "horrible things" happened to him. So I would encourage you not to do negative work if you can help it.

I wish you peace and blessings.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 am

it wouldnt be just doing work for the sake of doing it. there were some things done to me first by someone else. i just didnt realize it back then.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 am

Wraithklewn-
In hoodoo (someone correct me if I am wrong) we do not go by the law of 3 or whatever new age idea of karma is. I believe it is ok to do work that you find neccessary and justified. I think if you just sat around all day plotting ways to cause harm to others just because you were bored, then yeah maybe you might feel the effects. Just from being negative all the time. But I do not believe that you will come to any harm if you follow the proper cleansing and protection procedures. And like you said they did wrong to you first. When in doubt you can always get a reading and see what spellwork you can and should do for your situation. I myself struggled for a long time in my search for Hoodoo. I had spent years studying witchcraft and various spellwork and never felt like any of it clicked. In my heart (inspite of all I read) I just couldnt believe that when someone acted harmfully toward me that it was NOT ok to fight back! I finally chanced upon this site and now I know that my instinct was right...
Good luck to you.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:23 am

yea i do not believe in karma or the 3 fold law and is not part of hoodoo. and i feel justified in wanting to do works back on the caster in due time.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 am

I find hoodoo to be a little contradicting in the matter of karma. They say they don't believe in karma yet you are encouraged to do cleansings of hyssops after negative works. I just always wondered a little about this matter.

Thoughts anyone?

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 am

kittynmoon

It's a completely different concept, though. Catholics don't go to confession because of karma or a threefold law; they go because of sin and out of love for God, which are mentioned in the Psalm used with the hyssop bath.

Cleansing oneself of negative energies or beings that are picked up during enemy tricks (and even daily life, over time) isn't an attempt to balance karma like one balances a checkbook. It's more like washing a car after driving it through mud or because it's just gotten grimy after day-to-day use. The mud didn't show up at your house and stick to your car as a punishment for anything . . . it ended up there when you had to go to a certain place to complete a certain task.

~K

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 am

Good explanation there, Katie_Did!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:51 am

jujugiggles wrote:Good explanation there, Katie_Did!
Thank you! That means a lot coming from such a knowledgeable and insightful poster. :)
I try to be a good student.

~K

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself, Katie! Well-said.

A good reflection of what cleansings means is Psalm 51. Read it and reflect on its meaning.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Sweet, maybe catherine will take me in her class when I apply! :D

~Katie

miziluvhoodoo
Black candle or another color

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:43 am

Hi! I purchased a bottle of LM Damnation oil and I wanted to use a different color candle besides black. I never seem to have much success with black candles :( I would like to know could I use another color candle besides black for enemy work? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Black candle or another color

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:14 am

Honestly, if you've got it in you, you could cross someone up with a pink candle in the shape of a kwepie doll. The fact that you say you "never seem to have much success with black candles" could indicate some issues with your work.

Firstly, you may not be of one mind regarding the work; you'll need to examine your motives and moral stance on what you're doing. This happens sometimes when a person decides in the heat of anger or hurt to curse an individual, but is in fact having doubts about the work being appropriate. If this is the case, you might look into reversal work, such as mirror boxes.

Second, it could be that your target is well protected and thus your work is not having the intended effect. If you are throwing for someone who is also familiar with this work, I caution you to take great care to cleanse and protect yourself, even if you are in the right.

A third thing to consider is your own talent -- you may well want to bring someone to justice or ruin and your work might even be justified -- but if you have no gift for this type of work, well you just haven't got it. You may want to consider hiring this job done.

Good luck and don't forget to keep yourself cleansed and put up strong protection against enemies.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:55 am

@ Copperfox I never new pink could be used since it's such a soft color.

Well, I should have explained what it's for. This person is a liar, a user, and very abusive. This person also has a warrant out for his arrest because he missed his court date this past Wednesday. He was already on probation since March. He violated it in May by going out of town which he got arrested for attempting to sell some type of drug. But they ended up dropping the charges. I reported him to his PO when he got back. I was hoping that would get him put away for a while. He thinks he's invincible. I just want him to suffer for all the wrong he has done in life and to me.

No. He's not familiar with this type of work. I had a reading done in June with an AIRR to make sure I was right and she confirmed it.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 am

I certainly don't mean to imply that pink is the color of choice for cursing, but in the right hands a sanctified beeswax church candle can become a weapon. It really just depends on who's doing the work and how good she is at working with what she's got.

Since it seems like you are interested in using the legal system to bring this man to rightful justice, why not change your focus slightly, by using your Damnation oil (or whatever you've got) in conjunction with Court Case formulas and try some brown candles. If you leave out the Damnation, though, and focus on justice (the Court Case line) and add in say, King Solomon or Solomon Seal (for he was a most wise judge!) you could go with white, yellow -- even silver or gold candles. Do you see that the candle color is not really the issue, though?

You had a reading indicate your case was upright, so try changing the focus of your work slightly -- by working toward the same end, but by taking a higher road you can win out over this man. Please do keep us posted.

All good luck to you.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 am

I like that idea. Those colors I can definitely work with. I've had success in the past with the ones you mentioned. Thank you!

ClaireOZ
Newly Registered

Unread post by ClaireOZ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 pm

yeah, pink works and it did well with my enemy.

miziluvhoodoo
Damnation Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 am

Hi! Could someone explain how to use LM Damnation oil? I saw it under the list of oils but it doesn't explain how it's used. I know I can use it on black candles. Is there a certain prayer that's suppose to be said? Can I put my targets personal concerns in the black candle?

Thank you.

Maljen
Re: Question about Damnation oil

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Personal concerns can definitely go into the candle, and would be recommended to add to the strength of the work. I don't think there's a special 'damnation' prayer, per se. However if you're trying to destroy someone I would curse them, their lives, their happiness while dressing and burning the candle. I would use every foul name and nasty thing you could think of and call that down on them.

It should be said, as always, that this kind of work MUST be followed up with cleansing and protection on your part afterwards.

Candle and other spell/work remains I personally would bury in a graveyard.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

miziluvhoodoo
Re: Question about Damnation oil

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Thank you. That sounds simple enough. I will definitely be cleansing myself right after. There is a few graveyards around so burying the remains shouldn't be too hard.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Damnation Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:25 pm

OIL-HOO-DAMN
Damnation Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Here are some Bible verses that could probably be used with Damnation products, from that lovely Book of Revelation:
*Revelation 19:20: "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."
*Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
*Revelation 20:14-15 "Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire."
*Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Thank you, heartexalted. Those are some fiery verses, all right!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

belle

Unread post by belle » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Miss Aida referred a poster to this thread to better understand how to use damnation oil to cause someone to be alone forever. Does anybody have any feedback or spell recommendations using damnation to achieve this end?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello, Belle,

There's a wealth of information here: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Just use your damnation oil where you see fit. And make sure that your petition, prayers, and inscriptions on candles are clear and concise.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:59 am

I bought some LM Damnation oil recently and need some clarification on its purpose. Are Damnation products used only to curse someone in the afterlife for the bad deeds or is it also used in cursing work? Does it affect them in the current life? Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello FAY,

Check out this page about Damnation products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html

According to that page, Damnation products "it calls upon Biblical ideas of damnation, as judged by God, for wrongs that have been done." I'm sure that applies to people in this life and the afterlife.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:27 am

could damnation be used along with breakup? what if I am trying to return one of them to me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, nena1974 ,

Not in a break up jar.

But if you're doing candle work, you can put it on anything representing her

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”