Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue May 18, 2010 6:16 pm

merrygerry wrote:Thanks Flamethrower, appreciate your help and ideas.

I have been toying with getting a reading - I'm sort of curious what to expect - like is it a tarot reading by phone? I've read many of the testimonials and am intrigued by the idea, but wasn't sure what a reading included. Would love to hear a description of what to expect.

I get that saints wouldn't be appropriate for break-up work and maybe my question is a hairsplit - what I was wondering if there was a distinction between a breakup spell and something that was more along the lines of "think of me." Maybe your answer means that there is no difference - that trying to get a married man to think of someone isn't any different than break-up work.

As for the break-up spell kit, I did get one a month or so ago and performed it, of course, since then have read a lot more of the pages on the website and in the forum, so know there were pieces I could've done better. I've also had candles lit at the MISC church after reading on the site that the experienced workers at LM might do a better job than a novice would do - I really appreciate the service that LM offers, they are truly great people.

So again, thanks for your help, time and patience.
Each reader is different. If you clicked the link I provided for AIRR, I'm sure you read that each reader has different styles of reading, etc. If you're unsure, some readers offer 10 min readings. That service is also listed in their profiles.

This link might help,too.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Ultimately, if you're unsure, just e-mail the rootworker directly.

Good luck!

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Tue May 18, 2010 6:58 pm

I've looked at the AIRR site many, many times over the past several months - thought perhaps it was analagous to a doctor visit - the doctors might have different styles and specialties but would also be commonalities across the experiences - all would have stethescopes, prescription pads, etc - will no doubt get a reading from one of AIRR rootworkers in the not distant future. Also assume that when the candle reports arrive they will be illuminating (no pun intended) the situation.

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks ConjureMan, I always enjoy your posts - you definitely seem to know your way around the topic and always have helpful things to say - and "imprecatory" - not a word you come across every day - love it. Thanks for the good input and clarity on the question.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:22 am

Merrygerry,

I have worked with St. Martha the dominator for various things including break up work among many other things. You can work with her for these types of works. In my own personal case, I worked with St. Martha to get back an ex boyfriend who truly did wrong me, and she definitely heard me on that one. But if you are just trying to break up a marriage because you want this person and want to talk him from his wife...ehhh that debatable. Again i would work with her on your own accord, and see if she is willing to help you. I think you can work with St. Martha to get your target to think about you, or to even be miserable with person while in addition to doing the break up work on your own.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks Stars, I appreciate the options - I particularly wondered about having her help with getting him to think of me - have her photo and card on an altar dedicated to that purpose right now and wasn't sure what to do about it - think I'll leave it and, as you suggest, see if she's willing to help. Have also been burning a green vigil candle for her every Tuesday with a petition and will continue that practice.

The person was my significant other for 18 years, so I hope he thinks of me at least occasionally but was hoping to up the volume considerably and yes, perhaps, amplify any misery he may be experiencing in his current situation. Appreciate your help and ideas - I hadn't thought of separating "break up" from being miserable - will add misery to some other work as you suggest.

If you have any other ideas for how to work with her, would love to hear them.

Just by the by, I'm also in sunny southern calif - and was happy that it rained a little yesterday!

Thanks again.

blovinglife

Unread post by blovinglife » Mon May 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Thank you so much, Sacred Heart of Jesus, St. Jude, St. Martha, St. Anthony, and St. Michael. I have been faithfully praying to all of you regarding a job that I have really wanted. I got it. I know all of you have been a powerful presence in my life and help this to materialize. Thank you so much. I will always pay homage to you and keep you in my heart. You've also helped me in restoring my broken relationships. I love all of you.

Peace & Light,
Blovinglife

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 am

Im glad that things worked out for you!

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Blessed be the saints!
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Generally speaking, St Martha is used for controlling and binding a particular man. I wouldn't use her to just attract a new love in general. I have heard from Doreen Virtue that St Catherine is used to find a mate for marriage. Other great saints to use are Virgin of Guadalupe, La Santa Muerte (she is her own system of Magic), Maria Delorosa, La Diosa del Mar (The Lady of the Sea)... the list can go on. If you use St Anne however, she is very flirtatious and probably won't send you a long-lasting relationship (which is what I've heard and also from some experience).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Saint Martha has been petitioned to keep u on someone's mind.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I heard of praying to Arch angel gabrial for love, dont quote me on it just what i heard lol
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Its probably Uriel has to do with love and emotions... but Grabriel probably wouldn't hurt either...

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I use St. Martha for almost everything she is awesome. But what I would like to know is if you are using her for love do you use your own picture or the picture of the person you are working on or a picture of you and the person you are working on?
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:33 am

Its probably Uriel has to do with love and emotions... but Grabriel probably wouldn't hurt either...
Actually, it's Raphael who is prayed to for to bring a partner.

Here are two traditional Catholic prayers for such:

O Raphael, lead us toward those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us: Raphael, Angel of happy meeting, lead us by the hand toward those we are looking for. May all our movements be guided by your Light and transfigured with your joy. Angel, guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of life, we feel the need of calling you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so that we may not be as strangers in the province of joy, all ignorant of the concerns of our country. Remember the weak, you who are strong, you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene and bright with the resplendent glory of God. Amen.

St. Raphael, you were sent by God to guide young Tobiah in choosing a good and virtuous spouse. Please help me in this important choice which will affect my whole future. You not only directed Tobiah in finding a wife, but you also gave him guidelines which should be foremost in every Christian marriage: "Pray together before making important decisions." If through prayer we keep God as the "third Partner" in our marriage, we will have the strength and grace we need to always accept and do His will. Amen.

Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory be...
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 pm

pisces78 wrote:I use St. Martha for almost everything she is awesome. But what I would like to know is if you are using her for love do you use your own picture or the picture of the person you are working on or a picture of you and the person you are working on?
Well it depends on your situation. If you are looking for a particular lover, you can either put your picture and their picture facing yours and put it under the candle, OR you can put just the target's picture under the candle. If you are not looking for a particular lover, I would put your picture under the candle, along with attributes, and characteristics that you would like your lover to have.

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 am

Thanks so much st michael, ur presence has changed my life, u are a great protector. Thankyou

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 am

Thank you St. Martha, St. Jude, St. Joseph, St. Expedite, Virgin Mary, my Guardian Angel, and Archangel Michael for helping me, protecting me and working in harmony together to answer my prayers... bless all you wonderful Saints :)

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:27 am

Thank you!
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Do you know a good saint?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 pm

BTW I have read most of the info on this website not all of it I'm just very new to Hoodoo I realize I might be bugging you a bit LoL but thank you for your help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 pm

You are not bugging me Lol. This is a place to get help and learn. In any case, st anthony, and st martha help to bring a lover back to you, but st martha helps with the domination but she is not all about that. You can go on the forum and read about everyones experiences with these saints . Feel free to PM me if you need any more help.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 pm

I've gone through the various saints to use for love but for all that are familiar with my posts which one do you feel would best suit my situation and should I say an invocation before going into my petition?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Personally, I feel like you need to not do so many spells. I mean maybe in theory you are not, but from your posts it seems like you are doing quite a few spells at a time. For this situation, I wouldn't do more than 2 or 3 at a time because it can get quite draining. In any case, I would work with St. Anthony for reconciliation, and bringing back a lost love. What other Saints were you looking at?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:01 pm

I always caution people who ask to petition saints, by first asking what they know about Catholic folk-magick.

I am not saying you need to be Catholic to petition a saint, but neither are they neopagan spirits that can be called upon by anyone. They requires a certain respect and protocal that is found within the Catholic tradition. If you are unfamiliar with this tradition, or if you are not willing to work with it then I recommend steering away from working with saints. I say this because there seems to be this sense of saints being nothing more than convenience-store spirits you can call upon when you like.

This isn't aimed at you, ShadowyEmbrace, I am merely saying this--especially after I just saw a youtube post by a young witch who was teaching people on how to call upon St. Expedite and who (wrongly_ claimed that he's actually a deity and not really a saint and brushed off years of Catholic influence.

Now, if you feel like you are familiar with the Catholic folk-magick tradition and that you are respectful of the religious and cultural traditions that give rise to saints then I'd suggest St. Anthony to help draw back a lost love and St. Peter to help open the paths for you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:28 pm

I just saw a youtube post by a young witch who was teaching people on how to call upon St. Expedite and mentioned he's actually a deity and not really a saint and brushed off years of Catholic influence.
I've seen that one too and raised my eyebrow at the "deity" remark.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Perhaps an article needs to be written about this. I think people feel like they can work with any everything, and it is safe to do so because lucky mojo sells it, and many other people here work with such saints. I agree that there needs to be a level of respect when working with saints, and like anything else things need to be researched, and a level of understanding needs to be grasped by the person.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Honestly, that same thing NEEDS to go for every magical tradition, not just in hoodoo. There's too much gumball-machine-spirit mentality going around in my opinion. Superficial spirit work leads to superficial results - spend the time getting educated and developing relationships with spirits and watch how much deeper your magic will go.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm sorry everyone I didn't mean to come off like the Saints where simply gumball-machine-spirits I have the up most respect for all religions and have always admired Catholic traditions and artwork. I was raised very religious and have great respect I was simply inquiring but it may be best for me to not work with any saints in hoodoo until I'm more comfortable with it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 am

ShadowyEmbrace, we weren't directing our comments at you specifically - it was just a comment on a modern trend of late in the Western magical communities. If you re-read ConjureMan's post to you, you'll see that. :)

Untouchable

Unread post by Untouchable » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 am

What saints do you use for break up/ separation or anything to get rid of a rival. Or cause fights with groups of people/friends?
What saints do you use for money, more customers and good health?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 am

St Jude is for helper of the hopeless-- I NEVER USE HIM UNLESS I REALLY NEED HIM, out of respect. I have used him for health issues, and even issues involving work and money. (publish his prayer and directions 9 days etc. once answered). St Jude has NEVER failed-- delay maybe, but always works.
St Michael is for protection. I have used him to protect me and my family from people who have been harmful.
St Anthony For "lost items"
St Expeditie for "rapid results", specific issues like a certain amount of money-- pay him with flowers and pound cake.
Your question is very general... I recommend you do a search. As for a Saint to get rid of a rival (I do not believe using the Saints for break up or anything negative-- but this is my belief-- not necessarily shared by all) but I would use St Michael for Protection for you from this person.
There are many Saints-- MANY--. Research, find the ones that can assist you. Give back to them as instructed to do so.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Untouchable

Unread post by Untouchable » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 am

What about the Loas?? When do u use them?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:43 am

Untouchable wrote:What saints do you use for break up/ separation or anything to get rid of a rival. Or cause fights with groups of people/friends?
What saints do you use for money, more customers and good health?
One, you do not "use" Saints anymore then you "use" Jesus Christ or God The Father, they are spiritual entity's you work with and petition.

Secondly, they're Saints, unless you have a really really really good reason they are not going to break up a couple.

I suggest you buy the book Magical Power of the Saints: Evocation & Candle Rituals by Reverend Ray T. Malbrough, its a good place to start, you can buy it here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 am

Untouchable wrote:What about the Loas?? When do u use them?
You do not. Again you do not "use" them, and you can't just decide to work with them, they come from a religion with its own customs and rituals and a complex initiatory system, you would need the guidance of a H'ougan or Mambo to work with the L'wa.

And thats is all off topic for this forum.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

I have always respected Haildiscordias replies. HD educated me today on word usage of the word "use" with regard to Saints. I had word regurgetation myself. I should have utilized another word-- a better word like prayer and should have been more clear myself. HD is correct, you do not "use: the Saints; moreover, I would not recommend for breakup work.
I have no knowledge of the the Loas.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 am

What we make, what they are used for, what they look like, what they cost, and the SKU you can use to order them:

St. Agatha Glass Novena Candle, Fixed
Patron of those suffering from breast cancer who is called on for protection from house fires, lightning, volcanic eruptions, and sexual assault.
8" tall; pink wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-AGAT

Anima Sola (Lonely Soul) glass novena candle, fixed
Image of woman chained in flames; to harm and release from harm.
8" tall; red wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-ANIM

Archangel Gabriel glass novena candle, fixed
God's Messenger; patron of telecommunication workers, dream interpretation, and conception.
8" tall; yellow wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-ARGA

Archangel Metatron glass novena candle, fixed
Archangel of Sacred Geometry, also believed by some to be the Archangel of the New Age.
8" tall; white wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-ARME

Archangel Michael glass novena candle, fixed
"Like Unto the Lord" -- defender of Heaven and Earth; patron of policemen, a powerful protector.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-ARMI

Archangel Raphael glass novena candle, fixed
Archangel of protection to young travellers; helper and healer of the blind, patron of fishermen.
8" tall; blue wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-ARRA

Archangel Uriel glass novena candle, fixed
Archangel of light, patron of poets, artists, and musicians.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-URIE

St. Francis of Assisi Glass Noena Candle, Fixed
Appealed to for the health, well-being and protection of all animals; facilitates dream contact between deceased pets and their owners.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-FRAN

Guardian Angel (Angel de la Guarda) glass novena candle, fixed
Famed image of boy and girl on bridge with Angel; for protection.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-GUAR

Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez glass novena candle, fixed
Venezuelan Dr. Hernandez, patron of medical students, is known for his healing miracles.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-HERN

The Holy Family (Santisima Familia) glass novena candle, fixed
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph in a garden, the Holy Spirit dove between them.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-HOLF

The Holy Trinity (Santisima Trinidad) glass novena candle, fixed
Jesus and God the Father seated in Heaven, the Holy Spirit dove between them.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-HOLT

Jesus Christ the King glass novena candle, fixed
Enthroned Jesus holding the globe; prayer for mercy and restoration.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-JEKI

Jesus: Sacred Heart of Jesus (Sagrado Corazon) glass novena candle, fixed
Compassionate, gentle Jesus reveals his sacred heart.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-JESA

Just Judge (Justo Juez) glass novena candle, fixed
Jesus crucified, burn before and during court appearances for justice and mercy.
8" tall; brown wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-JUDG

St. Lazarus Glass Novena Candle, Fixed
Patron saint of lepers, the sick, and those with AIDS.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-LAZA

Jesus Malverde Glass Novena Candle, Fixed
His help is sought by drug-dealers, illegal immigrants, and others otuside the law
8" tall; green wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-MALV

Mano Poderosa (Powerful Hand) glass novena candle, fixed
Hand of Jesus supporting Saints, with Angels and Tools of Crucifixion.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-MANO

Maximon (San Simon) glass novena candle, fixed
Patron of Guatemala; ancient Mayan god represented as a black-suited peasant.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-MAXI

Nino de Atocha (Infant of Atocha) glass novena candle, fixed
Helps those in prison, kidnapped, missing, or living under political terrorism.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-NINA

Nino Fidencio glass novena candle, fixed
Mexican folk saint and healer whose herbal cures were based in ancient native practices.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-NINF

Infant of Prague Glass Novena Candle, fixed
$8.50
CAN-GLC-PRAG

Rose of Crucifixion glass vigil candle, fixed
A Rosicrucian candle for contemplation on the Mysteries of Jesus and Mary.
8" tall; pink wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-ROSE

The Seven African Powers (Siete Potentias) glass novena candle, fixed
Seven Catholic Saints representing 7 African Orishas, plus Justo Juez.
8" tall; 7 color wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SAFR

Saint Anthony of Padua glass novena candle, fixed
St. Anthony is said to help in the return of lost things and missing people.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SANT

Saint Barbara glass novena candle, fixed
St. Barbara aids those in need of strength; she is also associated with the Orisha Chango.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SBAR

Saint Christopher glass novena candle, fixed
St. Christopher is the Patron of motorists and travellers.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SCHR

St. Clare Glass Novena Candle, fixed
8" tall; purple wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SCLA

Saint Cyprian glass novena candle, fixed
St. Cyprian is the Patron of occultists and spiritual workers.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SCYP

Saint Dymphna glass novena candle, fixed
St. Dymphna is the Patron of victims of child sex abuse, incest, rape, and the mentally ill.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SDYM

Saint Expedite glass novena candle, fixed
St. Expedite brings luck in a hurry; light his candle on a Wednesday for quick results.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SEXP

Saint Joan of Arc glass novena candle, fixed
St. Joan is the Patroness of France and the protector of all women soldiers.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SJOA

Saint Joseph with Jesus (San Jose) glass novena candle, fixed
Patron of workers; St. Joseph aids those wishing to sell real estate.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SJOS

Saint Jude (San Judas Thadeo) glass novena candle, fixed
Patron Saint of lost causes; prayer "to be said in cases despaired of".
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SJUD

Saint Martha the Dominator glass novena candle, fixed
Patron saint of servants and women who wish to rule and control.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SMAD

San Martin Caballero (Saint Martin of Tours) glass novena candle, fixed
A Roman Centurion who shares his cloak with a beggar; draws money and customers.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SMTC

Saint Martin de Porres glass novena candle, fixed
For charity and especially for the improvement of racial relations.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SMTP

Santisima Muerte (Santa Muerte, Holy Death) glass novena candle, fixed
Ancient Aztec goddess of the underworld transformed into woman's keeper of mens' fidelity.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SMUE

Saint Peter the Apostle glass novena candle, fixed
Patron of fishermen, ship-builders, stone cutters, locksmiths, and those with fevers.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SPET

Saint Raymond Nonnatus glass novena candle, fixed
Patron saint of those falsely imprisoned and of pregnant women wishing an easy labour.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-SRAY

Virgin: Our lady of Caridad el Cobre (Charity of Cobre) glass novena candle, fixed
Apparition of Mary who appeared near Cobre, Cuba and saved the lives of sailors, patroness of Cuba.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VICA

Virgin: Maria Dolorosa de Monte Calvario glass novena candle, fixed
Sorrowful Mary, her heart pierced by swords, surrounded by heart effigies.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VIDO

Virgin: Our Lady of Grace glass novena candle, fixed
Her aid is sought by those in need, especially for healing miracles.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VIGR

Virgin: Our Lady of Guadalupe (N. S. de Guadalupe) glass novena candle, fixed
Patroness of Mexico, surrounded by vignettes of her miracles.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VIGU

Virgin: Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Glass novena Candle, Fixed
Patron of aviators, builders, and those seeking a new home.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VILO

Virgin: Our Lady of Mount Carmel (N. S. de Carmen) glass novena candle, fixed
Patroness of the scapular, grantor of pardons after death.
8" tall; brown wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VIMT

Virgin: Our Lady of the Sacred Heart glass novena candle, fixed
The crowned Virgin holds the Infant Jesus, displaying His tiny flaming heart in Her hand.
$8.50
CAN-GLC-VISH
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:22 am

Hello everyone

I would be extremely grateful for your thoughts.

I am extremely concerned for a person I am very close to. He has fallen into a depression and has hidden himself away from everybody he loves. Very natural for a clinically depressed person.

I am wondering if there is a saint that I can pray to to help heal him? Depression can be so difficult to climb out of. I have heard so many good things about St Expedite; would he be appropriate at all? We all want him to feel better as soon as possible, but depression is obviously quite complex.

I'd like to ask another question as well. If you petition St Expedite using a seven-day candle, what should you do if your wish has not been granted before the candle burns out?

Thanks for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 am

St. Expedite would not be appropriate for this situation. He is worked with for speedy assistance, and for even procrastination issues. I would recommend that you work with st.dymphna as she is great for mental health issues such as this.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... nt_Dymphna
Her candle can be found here under the saints section.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

I would also recommend doing an egg cleansing on this person as well.

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 am

Perfect, thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, silly me had already started on a seven-day candle for St Expedite. I had read so many testimonials and references saying he can help with ANY issue, and I just wanted to try for a quick boost to help asap. Oh dear. What shall I do?

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:50 am

Actually, let me clarify the situation for the best advice (that I really appreciate)...

Okay, so I began my glass jar candle for St Expedite last Wednesday, requesting for speedy help in healing the person I want to help. A couple of days prior, I had ordered flowers for him.

The next day on the Thursday morning, he sent me a text message to thank me. I was extremely surprised by the contact, as I knew he would like them, but thought he wouldn't feel the strength to say anything and would stand by what he had said, which was that he needed to not speak to anyone for a long while. The last time I saw him, his state of depression was looking fairly severe.

My initial thoughts were, 'Wow, that was quick.' I thought that St Expedite had already begun to assist, in that this person wasn't feeling so bad that he felt unable to make the contact. But on the other hand, I had already ordered the flowers anyway...

Meanwhile, the candle still burns, and I have been praying every day. When it burns out, should I make thanks anyway, just in case that thank-you message was indication of SOME help, even if not the whole wish (which is to heal him NOW)?

I suspect yes, but would love to hear some more expert views.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 pm

St. expedite bring speedy assistance..yes in any situation. However sometimes speedy assistance is not long lasting. In this situation, it would not be a quick fix that might affect years of depression. In any case, I would do or get some quick divination done to see if st. expedite in fact answered your petition.

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Ah yes, thank you for the suggestion.

Can I please ask what to do with the finished candle jar should the divination say that he chose not to help on this occasion?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Here is the Lucky W Amulet Archive of Patron Saints and the various occupations and specific situations for which they are petitioned:

http://luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Glass candle jars should be washed and put into your regular recycling system. If you wish to continue to work with a specific jar, you can use it as a flower vase or insert a pull-out candle into it, provided that it is the correct size for the pull-out candle.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am

Thanks for the link and instructions.

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 am

I just wanted to let you know that a reading said that St Expedite did assist and he is awaiting my attention! It's good for everyone to hear the different scenarios he has helped with.

I'm really pleased as that means a boost has been given that can provide a leg-up for when I work with St Dymphna. I really hope my LM candle arrives soon!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:55 pm

If you need something immediate, you can get either a small "emergency light" (free) or a novena or vigil candle ($17.50) lit at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church as well. In addition, make sure you give st. expedite your attention whether that be through flowers, and pound cake or whatever you promised him. If you do not he will take back what he helped you with.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 am

Okay, I have a huge dillema. Need some major help. My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 3 weeks ago. It was a horrible break-up! There were things leading to the break-up of which I should have done some spirtual work on all the negative energies but I will get to that later. Anyway to make a long story short about the break-up , he broke up with me, we were a min from his house (the break-up location), when he drove off, I tried calling him but he wasn't answering, I was right behind him so I flagged him down and asked him to run in the house and see if I left my expensive sunglasses in his house. He was upset and threatened a restraining order and drove off. I wasn't threatening, doing absolutely nothing, guess he just didn't want to be bothered. I was completely shocked and baffled that he would do this so I pulled over to the Walgreens in front of his place to text him several time and ask him if was serious. I guess his neighbor saw me over there and went back and told him! I have no idea why! I have never done anything to this man and I was sitting there texting so I didn't get a ticket for texting ang driving. He sent me a text message saying that I was harrasing him and he would contact the police. I went home and later got a phone call from the police saying the he told them he just wanted me to leave him alone. I told the officer I was in the bed sleep and he woke me up and had not harrassed this man as we just broke up 1 hour ago. He just received some text messages that were actually very nice. I therefore haven't spoken with him since this incident.

He is a Narcissist. I am not lying he really does have this disorder. The reason he broke up wit me is because the day prior he invited me over his house to hang out and go to the movies. I had only been there for five mins, his friend knocks on the door and he looks and me and says they are leaving to handle some business so he would see me later on. I was upset ( no yelling or cussing), but seeing that I was being rushed out the house I was upset but just asked that stopped by later. During his break-up talk he said it wasn't lady like to have that conversation in front of his friend and was frankly very ghetto. I was baffled. What did he expect? When he broke up with me he was very cld and mean saying that our sex wasn't that great and if he could leave me now knowing I'm having a hard time, that should show me how he really feels about me! He would have never said that to me before! Oh and I was also no longer his baby and I should forget he ever existed. Anyway, to make a long story short exactly one year ago this man was head over heels for me and asked me to move to Vegas with him because he loved me very much and wante me near. Well guess what? His mother moved to California to live with him and three weeks later he broke up with me. She had been slowly working on him and manipulating him telling him that I am not good enough for him and I am lazy etc..! I am not working I have been unemployed for a while and can't seem to find work anywhere! However when this woman wasn't working, at his request I toted her around to every interview she needed to go because he was out of town and couldn't take her. I did so much for the both of them. When she finally got a job the tables were turned and she convinced him that he shouldn't be taking me places because I am not working. So what does he do, he started taking her more places, started hanging out with her and limiting his time with me, or if he took me somewhere, he had to take her the same place. It had to be even but he always had to do much more. They were secretly going to all of these fun places but would never invite me along (because I had no money), however when she was locked up in the house for seven month I would take her places so she could get out because he refused to take her anywhere. She became very jealous that he was doing things for me but not for her.

Anyway I feel this woman did some black magic or our relationship. I really do. He turned on me completely after she came and before she came it was him who was jealous when I would be around others. Now I think she has found him someone else and he is dating her. Oh did I mention that all her belongings were in California when she moved to Illinois a year ago? Well she started working in January. There was no reason for her to still be here. She could have moved back but refused to and I never knew why. Even when he told her she had to finally get out the house. Guess where she moves? A hotel across the street for four months! She was purposely trying to manipulate and working her magic and succeded in completely destroying our relationship! This last year of her being her as been me being patient while he and I catered to her needs and hoping that things would get back to normal when she got back on her feet. They got worse.

Well now I am extremely angry. I have been discarded by both of them like I am nothing. I slaved in his house helping him get it show ready to put on the market. When we broke up I asked for his help in packing and moving and he told me he was too busy. So this is what I want and yes I feel I am justified and please do not preach to me about moving on because I want what I want and I'm just and trying to figure out how to get it ( not be rude but I don't feel like being lectured about a Clear and Cut, this situation deems more than that from my perspective).

I am currently using the IS spell. I got a candle dressed it and just started reciting the prayer last night. I want this man to run back to me pleading to be back with me. However, I am having trouble sleeping until after about 4 am but I don't have any obsessive thoughts at all just restlestness. I also have a "Do as I Say", candle going. I have also been doing dreamwork, waking up at 3 am and trying to put thoughts in his head while he sleeps by rubbing Myrhh on my hand counter clockwise (a witchdoctor told me to do this, also I did get a divination and was told that I could get him back but I never know if this is true). I am also considering doing the Santa Muerta spell to get him to want to reconcile and banish is mother's horrible evil deeds, as well as ask for a job. I can't believe she would stoop so low. I want to curse her as well so I am considering a reversing spell. I want all of this to work. Am I on the right path? I will be done with the IS candle next Monday. What do I want? Either two scenarios would please me..

1. I do still love this man and have been spent the last three weeks confused and hurt as to why this happened. Well I would take him back if he came back sincere and apologized for his actions so we could work on the relationship and be happy. I just don't see this happening a he is a Narccisst.
2. I want him tormented day and night by the thoughts of never being with me and want him to feel no relief until he contacts me, of which I am considering never responding like he has done me these past weeks and allowing him to be tormented forever all the while hexing his mother. I love him but if he leaves the relationship like this after all I done for him when no one else would and doesn't come back, I won't anymore and will want revenge on him.

What do I do?

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 am

If you think his mother did some magic to break you up, I'd do a reversal spell and an uncrossing/cleansing/protection to remove her influence so your other spells can fully manifest w/o the struggle. I also recommend St. Martha. I've been working with her for a few weeks, she's really good and I'm not even Christian.
You might want to get a reading with AIRR to make sure you're suspicions are correct about his mother and if so they can give you more advice/fine tuning of your spell work.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 am

How do you work with St. Martha? What does she do that is different from Santa Muerte? I just did a divination with Santa Murete using a pendulum to ask her if she could help me. The pendulum said yes. So I am wondering what are the benefits of using Saint Martha and remember I am still using the IS spell, this is currently in process.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 am

Also please share you success story with Saint Martha.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:25 am

This situation is complex so I recommend working with a professional to get a reading and consultation. Whether you like it or not, this man has threatened a restraining order and has gone so far as to get the police involved. A reader can determine whether this situation warrants your continued attention, or if perhaps his narcissist personality will make the chance of reconciliation too far gone.

Most readers and rootworkers on AIRR will gladly split the time of the reading between actually reading and giving a consulation. Here they can discuss the proper spells, prayers, and steps that can be taken to acheive the goal set by you and the reader.

You can find reputable readers and rootworkers at : www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

Even if it is gone to far, I still want revenge. What can be done if anything.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 am

I am currently working with two different Voodoo practitioners and African and Haitian Voodoo. They told me that it could be done. Anyway, I am so angry that this man could do this to me. I can't even believe it. I have busted my @ss helping him and his Mama and to treat me so low. This is only something that I think can be dealt with in the spirtual realm. I just need as much advice as possible. This is why I have invoked the Intranquil spirits using graveyard dirt of a soldier and also am about to use Santa Muerta. I am desperate to either have him back on his knees or make him suffer. I was the only one there helping him when no one else would. I was at his beckon call. I did more for him that I have for own family partly because they are self sufficient. Now he acts like I am nothing and that he doesn't even know me! His own friend wouldn't even help him. The during the break-up he tells me he does love me! Tell me if I am crazy and if nothing can be done in the spiritual realm.I am just determined to make him feel the pain of treating someone so low and also his mother. I am just too angry by this and can only beat him in the spiritual realm as to not do anything crazy which I would never do!

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 am

The IS and Santa Muerta have both been discussed extensively on the board so you can do a search on both of them and I think you will find most of your answers there. You should know that Santa Muerta is considered to be somewhat unstable in working with from what I have read so that may need to be takin into consideration. Conjureman posted a wonderful skull candle spell in the thread dealing with a narcissist. If you haven't read that thread yet it might make for some good reading.

I am married to what I truly believe to be a narcissist. If he's not he definitely has a lot of the traits. His mother also was a meddling bit**. He comes from a family with a long line of mental disorders. After my initial rage at being once again cast to the side by one of his whims I finally calmed down and decided that it serves me better to spend my time and energy working on bettering my life. I don't think there's anything that I can really "do" to him that would make his life anymore hell than he will make it himself just being who he is. He has left me and the kids numerous times and I feel now like it's better to work on healing myself so that I am not even tempted to take him back. I think that's the best revenge anyone can get on someone.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 am

Are you still with this man? I haven't read anything about Santa Muerta being unstable to work with.. what could happen? Also I am not scarred by this man at all. He isn't the man that has hurt me and I will get over it. My ex did way worst things to me which took me a year to get rid of my anger. I have been burning a Pentacle of Venus candle as well. As soon as I burned this candle I felt much more at peace and felt I had alot of direction surprisingly as it has only been three weeks and before I burned this candle I wanted to do some really crazy things to him so it is obviously working. However I think the fact that I feel like I am taking action against him is working as well. I believe in magic and have seen what it can do. My ex and I had a worse break-up than this, I did a break-up and return my lover spell and 2 months later I couldn't rid of him even though he had erased me out of his life and told me to move on. It was frankly amazing. However of all the horrible things that men have done to me, I guess in this situation, because they both are laughing at me and feel they are better than me because of my unfortunate predicament, I am willing to go through drastic measures in the spirtual realm to get them back. If it doesn't work at least I know I tried. It would be beautiful if it did work if I could find out some kind of way as he won't speak to me. Anyway, I am open to suggestions. I am already using IS but also like I said I think Santa Muerte will actually drag his butt back. I think the IS will just torment him. He is very stubborn so I want to pull out all of the stops this week so next week I won't have to think about this anymore except to do reversal spell and if there is some sort of spell that brings the same misfortune on others that you have experienced that the have taunted you for, I don't know what this would be.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 pm

No I am no longer with him and thanks to a reading from Miss Cat I never will be again. I plan to do all the work I need to do to make sure that I am strong enough to never go back there again. As for Santa Muerta, there are several threads on her that discuss working with her. You may want to read them before you proceed. She is the Saint of Death. She may not even be willing to work with you and if she does you need to know that she is a very demanding and jealous saint. Maybe some time to think about what you really want would do some good. Is this guy even someone that you would want back or deserves to have you back? Plus know that no matter what, if you do get back together his mother will always be in the picture. (That's enough reason in itself for me to stay away, lol).

I personally would recommend a walnut bath and a cut and clear. You've already started the Intranquil Spirit so that will be torment in itself for him. Cross them up and do some reversing work if you that makes you feel better. Then cut and clear and sit down and write out a list of qualities that you want in a mate and work on drawing the right man into your life. Someone you can build a future with and don't waste your time on a man that you've already wasted enough time on. Sometimes the best revenge that you can get is letting them see you happy without them.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Thanks for the advice. I am not unhappy without him. I am upset that things happened like this and I feel an utter sense of betrayl. I do plan to do revenge work though and want it done. I am just wondering what will happen if I do both of these, the IS and Santa Muerta. I have done extensive research on her. I want the IS to make him miserable. I hope that works. However I want her to be wrathful by tormenting him and bringing him back seeing that I feel he was also cheating at the end and she knew about it and was happy. All this is just to evil and conniving for me. Yes I will move on. That is inevitable, it will always happen. It has however only been three weeks and I want to do my vengeful spiritual work now so at the end of next week I can focus on my self. Does anyone know of a way to do a reversing spell where I don't have to wait for the whole kit to be sent off this site? Also what dangers and I in from doing the IS and Santa Muerta together. I want to throw everything I have at him now and then I will retreive. Almost like being at war!

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 pm

First, I want to say that I am so sorry that this has happened to you. It is a terrible feeling to be left both hurting and betrayed by someone you obviously loved and trusted a lot.

I have had experienced working both the IS and Santa Muerte at once. I have a feeling there are others that have also and may be reluctant to share because it is such heavy-handed work. Be aware that what others have posted is true, and that I am only sharing my experience.

The IS can be tricky to handle, as he is, after all, a demon from hell. Yes, I have received two different spirits when working this spell. One was quite temperamental and demanded acknowledgment for all of his work. He also liked to show me how my target was feeling (not good). The second spirit was much better, calmer, more methodical in her work. She tortured and tortured him. He did eventually return, but was not the same. He resented his feelings and would go on ranting about seeing, touching wanting me so badly that it drove him, literally, mad! This continued to occur even after I left the relationship, and still does.

Santa Muerte can be unstable to work with, fickle and jealous, as others have reported. She must be willing to work with you. I worked long and hard to build a good relationship with her and she has been a loyal friend. She definitely instills faithfulness in her targets. He was unable to be with anyone else, nor did he ever want to be. She did bring him back to me. However, be cautious of the payment she may demand and her wordings/instructions/commands to you. She means what she says. Please be aware that she does not work with everyone.

The combined effect of the spells is an unhappy target willing to do anything to get you to come back or be in your life, even if that means being cruel, cold, demanding, ect. He will be faithful to you, but he will resent you. It will most liekloy not be the relationship you want.

I truly think that if you decide to do this work, you have to decide to walk away from your ex too. As ConjureMan stated elsewhere, if you were fightng before, expect even bigger fights now! These spells (especially the IS) are meant to torture people, and make no mistake, they will.

I wish you luck in all your works!!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm not sure where you live, but Black Cat Rootshack sells Lucky Mojo supplies and Lara is really good at getting stuff sent out quickly. The only downside is that she (obviously) doesn't have the whole catalogue. The good side is that if she has it listed, it definitely is there. http://stores.ebay.com/blackcat-rootshack

You also can check out any LM retailers and if any are near you you can pick up supplies in person. Also, some AIRR members sell LM supplies in their shops. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html

I know how you *really* want revenge. I totally understand that; I am in the same position now where I wanted revenge SO BADLY on my ex because he hurt me and then bailed out of no where. However, I got a reading and found out we were going to reunite anyway and he would see the error of his ways. I REALLY encourage a divination from someone at AIRR because it gave me a lot of peace to be able to CALM DOWN and think STRAIGHT for once. It's been maybe a month since things got really bad, but I can tell you know that even know I am upset about what happened I finally can concentrate on myself truly and be calm.

I think right away we are quick to jump to the worst case scenario when our hearts are broken and we're treated like crap. I think the hurt is fresh and you probably could do spell work more effectively if you knew what was on the horizon. You might not have to use Santa Muerte. I feel like waiting could be helpful. I remember it's been addressed in this forum - the problem with slamming your target with too many spells at once. You should consider with that alone maybe it's best to wait.

Here's the quote from the thread:
hiighpriestess wrote:however, do exercise a little caution on working too much hoodoo on a single target at a time- it might cause a magical "overload" and he might react unfavourably. Take things one step at a time!
You can read it here:
overusing-spells-and-fixating-on-a-target-t3836.html

I know that you definitely want things to go your way so perhaps some time to now work on yourself before going the next step can help you find out a more effective course of action.

best of luck

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks for all the wonderful advice. It is already too late. I am working with them both. I am in the process of moving and will only able to focus on one ritual next week. Also like I said next week after next Thursday its all about me, so if this doesn't work, then I will just do a reversing as I was planning on doing this anyway. I am cleansing myself regularly day an night before invoking any of these spirits. Also Santa Muerta gave me a shopping list of offerings that I can give to her over this next week. I will do that and then it will be one per week from their using a different candle. Like I said the other two candles I lit "Do as I Say" and "Pentacle of Venus", did wonders to calm me down and make me feel better about myself. I was really depressed as soon as I lit those candles I now feel like a force to be reckoned with which is great because this depressed attitude would affect my spell work and I doubt he would even want to come back to a depressed woman with low self-esteem.

We didn't have problems until Mama moved in with him. So even he he comes back I know she will do everything in her power to make him get rid of me. The day we broke up he spent the whole day with her and she was coaching him regarding what to do she also spent the night ove his house that night, I guess she felt he needed the strength and she would give it to him. Well I am very prepared to go toe to toe with this woman (magically) if we get back together. She was even more deceitful than him in that she was pretending to like me. I genuninely liked her and was interested in her well being, the feeling was not mutual but she pretended like it was until she could find him someone more to her liking temporarily until she finds something wrong with them. She is a Narccissist as well who cut off her own mother from speaking to her for ten years over a silly disagreement. She wouldn't even go to her own son's college graduation because she didn't want to see her. It is all about her. So that is why I am going to the spirtual realm for help. I feel my help is justified as this woman ruined my love life and this man did love me, just easily manipulated by his mother and wanted to please her since he has no relationship with his father. Anyway I am now doing the IS and Santa Muerte. We will see what happens. I asked her if she would help me and she did say yes. I have given her own room as not to be interrupted by the other spirits. I am hoping for good results. It also nice to hear that some people have actually had good results with them both.

Like I said I have dated many men but if anyone knew how much I had helped these people and loved this man just to betrayed in such a low fashion, maybe they would understand. Cheating. lying, backstabbing, embarrassing me in front of his neighbor who he hates. Are you kidding me? You asked this man who you hated to keep an eye on me as if I had ever done anything to you! Where was he when your garage needed cleaning for four hours or you needed your clothes packed and I helped you. His own mother wasnt even helping him. She was in her hotel watching TV. I feel used and like nothing and if he doesn't come back I will be getting some magical revenge through curses because this is a bit much for me to stomach. Now I am told to act like he doesn't exist!

Nah, not taking this lightly. Won't be turning the other cheek on this but I will be working on myself as well. This candle work takes a lot of time that's why I am devoting a week to it and want to be done.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”