Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Also the only time I feel restless is at night ever since I started the IS. Why is that? What does this mean. I don' t feel obsessive over him or anything like that, just focusing on this spell work this week as it is very time consuming. Will this stop after the seven days? Also the 7 day candle I have is burning like crazy! It is almost as low that the other two 7 day candles that I bought two days prior. What does this mean? Also my dog only wants to be in the bathroom now. He really likes it in there. He never did before I started this. He hangs out in there all the time. Not sure if this means anything but he never did this before. It was always underneath the bed.

User avatar
faith2008
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, I wish you good luck in your spells. I all to well know the troubles that a meddling mother can cause. My MIL dispised me, mostly because she believed that her son was destined to be a priest, lol. If she only knew, hahahaha. At one point my ex closed out our joint bank accounts and refused to give me any money. This being during the time that I was a stay at home mom with no income. I wasn't even allowed to go to the store. I had to make a list each week for him and he would do the shopping. When she found out about it she told me "well it is his money. He can do whatever he wants with it." Not when your married!! I know if the tables were turned she would have done nothing short of bringing down the wrath of God on her husband. By the way, that man is a saint for living with her. He's the only one in the family that still treats me like family and I love him for that. I too plan to do a little revenge work one day but only after I have my life together and when I think the time is right. I want to see them all sink like stones and I would love for everyone to see her for who she truly is instead of the front she puts on for everyone. But I know that do not want a man or a family that I constantly have to "work" in order to keep peace.

Well keep us posted on how it goes for you.

P.S. Just as a side note. I myself have used the Intranquil Spirit in the past before I found this site with "good" results in as he did come back. Looking back though, I wish I hadn't. I feel now like I wasted several more years of my life on a man who is never going to "pop his momma's "*****" out of his mouth and grow up! Just something to think about when he does come crawling back. And he will!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Social1978 wrote:Also the only time I feel restless is at night ever since I started the IS. Why is that? What does this mean. I don' t feel obsessive over him or anything like that, just focusing on this spell work this week as it is very time consuming. Will this stop after the seven days? Also the 7 day candle I have is burning like crazy! It is almost as low that the other two 7 day candles that I bought two days prior. What does this mean? Also my dog only wants to be in the bathroom now. He really likes it in there. He never did before I started this. He hangs out in there all the time. Not sure if this means anything but he never did this before. It was always underneath the bed.
Thanks for the info Faith and you are right.I will be happy with the results either way. Either way I feel it may be a win/win. If he comes back I will be happy but I will have to spend about a month on reconcilation, uncrossing, and reversal spells to seal the deal. If he doesn't I will still get my revenge, once I purchase the items and have the energy to work more spells. This is extremely exhausting. I paid a spellcaster for me once but find it hard to believe they can take so many cases at once. How with all this work? Anyway, does anyone have any advice for me regarding this quote? Still a little baffled.

User avatar
thelightfantastic
Registered User
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Social1978 wrote: Thanks for the info Faith and you are right.I will be happy with the results either way. Either way I feel it may be a win/win. If he comes back I will be happy but I will have to spend about a month on reconcilation, uncrossing, and reversal spells to seal the deal. If he doesn't I will still get my revenge, once I purchase the items and have the energy to work more spells. This is extremely exhausting. I paid a spellcaster for me once but find it hard to believe they can take so many cases at once. How with all this work? Anyway, does anyone have any advice for me regarding this quote? Still a little baffled.
You're feeling restless because you're working with a spirit who causes intranquility. Working with a demon/spirit from hell isn't kid stuff and unless you know what you're doing and are strong enough to work with such an unpredictable spirit, you're bound to feel the effects. You're going to continue to feel the effects until you either contact the target (which is not a good idea in your situation) or you do a thorough cleansing of yourself and home and start protection work straight away.

This is why you were advised to read through the prior discussions regarding the IS and Santa Muerte and warned to only go there as an absolute last resort. Since you stated that you broke up three weeks ago and didn't indicate if you've done any less harsh workings, going straight to the IS and Santa Muerte seems premature. You also stated in your initial post that you still have affection for the target and actually want to reconcile - if that is the case, again, the IS isn't the go-to spell to accomplish this. As another poster said, you may get your ex back but things aren't going to be hunky dory and he will probably be an absolute pain in the ass to be around. I can tell you from first hand experience that that statement is VERY true.

A lot of folks on here said it before and I'll say it again, the IS is NOT a good love spell. It is probably best utilized on someone you no longer want to be with but want to torture because they did the same to you (ie the work is justified). You can't be wishy washy about your intentions or "sorta kinda" hope things will work out. It's for that guy (or gal) you know is a complete loser and you want out of your life and want to give them a spiritual butt-kicking on the way out.

IMO, you need to really figure out if you want this guy back or if you want revenge on him for breaking up with you in such manner. If you don't have a clear idea of what you want, you're going to get mixed or no results. If you want revenge, you should definitely get a reading to see if such work is justified. If you want him back and really want to make a go of your relationship, a reader can also help you to determine if that's possible and what the best course of action to take. A reader can also tell you why certain things are happening while you're working a spell (ie your dog's behavior).

As for why your candle is burning quickly, you can read up on candle burning signs here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 am

Thanks for the advice. I have also started the Santa Muerta. I do not feel restless and slept fine last night after working with her. I also woke up with this incredible peace and had a strange dream about my boyfriend and I being back together for good. This is interesting as I haven't dreamt about him since we broke up. So it may be just wishful thinking but like I said I do have this strange peace like I know hes coming back for some reason. This this only happened after I started working with her too. I am still working with the both and will finish next Thursday. We will see what happens. Afterwards I will have to do some reconcilation work. I have already had two divinations that tell me that he can come back from two practitioners. This is why I think its possible. I had this done prior to beginning anywork. I do not have the urge to contact him and I have also done cleansing work. Is there a way to tell that your target is being affected? Can the target and the petitioner have the same feelings. I read that this can happen. Just wondering if its true.

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4432
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 am

You should get a reading to check on your work and see if the dream was a sign or coincidence.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

Well something very strange happened this morning. I know you are supposed to look for signs in threes, three hours , 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Well today is my third day of working and when I went out to my car this morning he had come by my house and put a traffic ticket that for some strange reason was sent to his house( no other mail has ever been sent there before in the whole two years weve been together). There was no note or anything. Just the opened letter on my window. I assumed that he would have written a note saying "please don't have your mail sent to my house"- nothing. Also I live about 15 mins from him. It would have been more convenient for him to just mail it to me. Very strange. I don't know if this is a sign or what. Your thoughts? Knowing me I am probably reading to deeply into it. I went shopping for my offerings today. I am really enjoying this if anything and if it works, I will just be elated!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 am

Hello All!

I just have a quick question. I am currently working with Santa Muerte and IS for a love situation. I now need help with job and money situation and was considering working with St. Expedite. Is this okay seeing that these are two different situation. I really need to get a job and a place to stay very fast but the job most importantly. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

User avatar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4416
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 am

There is nothing wrong with doing different types of work for different things. It isn't like life only brings one problem to our doorstep at a time. However, it is important to recognize your own limits. Some people are unable to focus on more than one situation at a time and therefore need to prioritize.

Now, traditional conjure tends to stem from Protestant roots and therefore working with saints is not always a common practice, despite the influx of such talk you see on the internet. Generally speaking saints come to Hoodoo via Catholic folk-magic and seems to be more centered in areas like New Orleans. In old style conjure you'll find working with various herbs, roots, and curios as the means by which to effect change. In respect to that you may consider working with Gravel root, Pyrite, Lodestones, Allspice, Bayberry and products like Steady Work and Money Drawing to help you.

If however you are familiar with practices involving saints and know how to work in such a tradition then working alongside St. Joseph and St. Expedite may help you as well.

Allspice: http://www.herb-magic.com/allspice-berries-ground.html
Bayberry: http://www.herb-magic.com/bayberry-root.html
Gravel Root: http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
Lodstones: http://www.herb-magic.com/lodestone-small-single.html
Pyrite: http://www.herb-magic.com/pyrite-chunk.html

Money Drawing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-drawing.html
Steady Work: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html

St. Joseph: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
St. Expedite: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
nena1974
Registered User
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 am

i work with Saint Martha for love and Saint expedite for money. Both seem to work for me. I also have started using LM money stay with me, money drawing and prosperity.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Social1978 wrote:Well something very strange happened this morning. I know you are supposed to look for signs in threes, three hours , 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Well today is my third day of working and when I went out to my car this morning he had come by my house and put a traffic ticket that for some strange reason was sent to his house( no other mail has ever been sent there before in the whole two years weve been together). There was no note or anything. Just the opened letter on my window. I assumed that he would have written a note saying "please don't have your mail sent to my house"- nothing. Also I live about 15 mins from him. It would have been more convenient for him to just mail it to me. Very strange. I don't know if this is a sign or what. Your thoughts? Knowing me I am probably reading to deeply into it. I went shopping for my offerings today. I am really enjoying this if anything and if it works, I will just be elated!
Any thoughts on this? Also wanting to know if this is a bad sign? I really feel it is a sign, but maybe a bad one. I think its strange that he wouldn't just put the ticket in the mail as when we broke up he told me that he would mail me any items. However he called the police on me, so if this man didn't want me near him, why risk me looking out the window and seeing him if he was so afraid of me and wanting a restraining order. It is a 15 min drive. He didn't however knock on the door and left it on the car. Apparently he wasn't too afraid an knew I needed it, but if it were me and I was afraid of someone thinking I needed a restraining order I wouldn't be anywhere near them or take the chance of them seeing me. Anyway just wondering if this is a bad sign or not.

User avatar
thelightfantastic
Registered User
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 pm

If you feel something is a sign, go with that feeling as you know the target and the situation best. If you want to know the motivation behind why your ex did something or if something is a bad sign, you'd have to get a reading.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 pm

I keep trying but have been unsuccesful reaching readers. Just wanted to know from people that may have dealt with this type of situation before if this seems to be good or bad.

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4432
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Signs are very subjective and often personal. The best way to determine if something is a sign is to have a reading. Anything we say here on the forum is just going to be a guess, which doesn't settle anything and can just end up confusing the situation.

There are many readers at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org - many of them offer 10 minute readings which would be perfect for something like this.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Well does it mean that the IS has been fulfilled since he touched my car? Sounds crazy but the prayer says run to me. He came over but I didn't see him nor knew he had come. I thought they had to touch you?

User avatar
keirith
Registered User
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by keirith » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 pm

I don't see it that way. He touched your car. But he didn't reach you yet.

User avatar
faith2008
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:50 pm

No the spell is not done. He won't be able to rest until he has you back. Him coming over could have been him hoping he might run into you by chance or it could have just been that it was a freak thing. The IS takes time like any other spell. He may be starting to feel the effects and he may not feel anything yet. It could be that dropping it in the mail never crossed his mind and putting it on your windshield was a way of you getting it without him having to see you. A reading is really the only way you are going to know.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 am

Ummm....the IS AND Santa Muerte together? Please tell me you are not considering working with BOTH of these entities. Seriously, overkill is what I was thinking when I read this thread.


The fact that you are feeling intranquil, and you had no idea why, or knew very little about this spirit tells me that you should not work with either of these entities. It is VERY important to do your research when working with any form of magic. You are going to very ridiculous extremes to get back someone that is obviously unstable. He IS unstable regardless if his mother is or is not involved.

You need to get a reading quick. Why? Because guess what...if you are throwing all this stuff at him and she is in fact doing magic on this relationship to keep you apart...chances are she is going to be able to see that you are throwing magic at him. And guess what? Its going to start a whole other issue of you having to cleanse yourself, and get your life back in order if you do decide to get revenge upon the mother. Because if she is working with someone more powerful than you are, or she is more powerful you are definitely going to get zapped, and be in a world of hurt. You need to speak to a rootworker if you plan on working with hoodoo. If not, then you need to talk to the voodoo people you are working with. I mean you are already doing that so why would you call upon the holy death, and an intranquil spirit? Its overkill.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you read the entire thread on the intranquil spirit. We have had a few recent posters that have just neglected to read the long thread, and then they become all intranquil. I can tell that you are intranquil from reading your posts, and you really need to read the thread on how to negate that.


I understand that you are angry. Trust me I do. I have been there with a bad break up with no real good explanation, but you might want to consider getting a reading. Your posts are all over the place (I want him back but I dont want him back...I want revenge kinda talk), and I sense that you are too over anxious. You are intranquil...you need to cleanse yourself, and I recommend that you get a reading. You working with the IS, which you havent even given ENOUGH time..now you want to work with Santa Muerte to "drag him back" Ummm...you are going to probably end up hurting yourself more than him. You are definitely affected, and you need to get some advice through a reading.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 am

Well, I admit it might be overkill. I decided not to work with the Voodoo man or even listen to him because of he silly things he was telling me to do. I felt he just wanted my money, something with cutting up limes and drinking water. Anyway, I do not feel restless. I am just a little tired from trying to work with these spirits. I will be happy when next Thursday comes. I actually feel fine. Not restless at all and slept well. It could be that when I did the ritual last night I told them to leave me alone and stop bothering me but to go bother him. I think I made that very clear and I think it made a difference. My dog has stopped sleeping in the bathroom too which I think he was because spirits were hanging around in there and other entitites. I have no problem gettng a reading but is defintely very annoying calling several of the readers on AIRR and not getting a return call. I do feel something is happening though as I really feel him coming on the third day to to give me that ticket had to have been a sign. Good or bad. I don't know.

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4432
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 am

The AIRR readers are very busy professionals. It can take them a couple of days to return calls. You are not the only person trying to get a reading with them, so you'll need to be patient.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 am

I know and this is why I have taken action myself. Because I have been calling since Monday and it is Thursday now. I will continue. I have not given up on calling them but in the meanwhile, I already started the work and I am now forced to finish it. I don't want to just stop.

User avatar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4416
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 am

Please also take into consideration the preferred method of contact for some of the members of AIRR. Some of them have business numbers, but respond much quick to emails, or vice versa. It may take a few days, but after contacting them they will get back to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 am

Okay thank you ConjureMan. I will keep trying.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 am

Well I did get a reading and was told that reconcilation as very likely but not immediate and to have patience, in the end I am supposed to have the victory according to the reading. I haven't had any signs since Wednesday. Yesterday I was out and on my way to get some stuff from the store to cleanse my house I saw his car. Very strange because it is so unique you rarely ever see it. I later came home and a cricket was on my door. I couldn't get it off after throwing many things at it. I looked up the meaning of crickets and it was good luck and when the chirp it means that God is answering your prayers. Anyway I don't know if these are signs but just wondering. Not sure why a cricket would be stuck on my door.

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 am

It's been said a lot that signs are very personal and it's best to just ask your reader if you really want to know.

At this point since now you know reconciliation won't be for a while and you WILL be victorious you should take this time to working on letting go of your anger... work on yourself and take advantage of this break so you can come to the situation calm, level headed, and better than ever.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks that's good advice. Does that mean that I should stop working on my spellwork? She suggested a Honey Jar as well. I plan to finish my Novena with the IS and Holy Death. I will be done Wednesday. She did suggest me sweeten the pot and doing the Honey Jar so I continue with that after I finish my Novena's. She also said I will be hearing from him in the next couple of weeks. He isn't gone for good. Very relieved to hear this. I didn't realize that so much energy went into this. I do find it extremely intriquing though and if I actually do become victorious then you won't be able to tear me away from it. However I would probably have to do it in secret as I come from a very religious family that would label me as a witch if they knew what I was doing.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Also, today is his birthday. I didn't contact him as I thought this would mess up the IS spell, he also isn't speaking to me so I guess this is okay right?

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Social1978 wrote:Thanks that's good advice. Does that mean that I should stop working on my spellwork?
I think doing the honey jar as you finish up your novenas would be good. Honey jars are effective and take a lot less energy... especially after doing two such hardcore spells I'm sure the break will be appreciated!

And I wouldn't worry about the bday thing. You were right that contacting him would mess up the Intranquility Spell. And I'm sure the fact you didn't send him wishes could be just another thing to eat away at him :lol: as he pines for you.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks route 95. Im not sure he even cares cause when he left the ticket on my car it was just that a ticket not a note or anything. Apparently has nothing to say even written. However it isn't like me not to contact him. I tried for two weeks after we broke up with no response, gave up and started my spell work. I haven't had anymore signs today though and I don't think he is thinking of me today since it's the big 30! I'm sure he off celebrating with his new girl. Hopefully the spell will work to bring him back and get rid of her! This would be awesome! :)

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am

I disagree; honey jars are effective, and take just as much energy as anything else. Now the set up of it may not be difficult, but you should be putting in just as much focus and energy as any other amount of work.

@social1978...you are overthinking, and constantly looking for signs, and by not seeing any signs you feel like he is not thinking of you. Also, with the talk about you think he is with his new girl and so on and sonThis kind of talk is setting yourself up for failure. Even though your reading indicates that your spell work means you will have victory, that does not mean you can do things that are going to harm your work. You need to maintain focus, and patience. I advise that you find something to help you occupy your time, and keep your mind from working to be so negative, and constantly think about your work. I think you need to keep working, and try not to be so negative about what is going on.

Furthermore was your reading with a rootworker that does Hoodoo? I feel like the Santisma Muerte work is unnecessary,and I hope you did your research on her to how to keep her pleased. She is a demanding and sometimes jealous so hopefuly you have done your research when it comes to thing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 am

Yes my reader was a Hoodoo worker from AIRR. I know I am overthinking. I will try to stop. I just haven't seen any signs and everyday I wake up I have a different feeling. Yesterday I just knew he was coming back. Today I am woke up with a feeling of defeat, I however can't ever remember my dreams this month unless he is in them which has only happened twice. I guess Im afraid if I don't stay focused on my work, it won't work. I am putting so much energy into this. I slept really well last night though thank God as I had not been sleeping well a all. Ithink I am just really weirded out by the fact that I have a room in my house dedicated to Holy Death. Anyway, it kind of creeps me out. She is demanding and I have been giving her all kinds of gifts, whatever I feel she asked for and yes I have done my research. I didn't just jump into this although it seems like that. I have spent endless hours trying to make sure I do everything correctly. Anway I do appreciate the advice.

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I disagree honey jars are effective, and take just as much energy as anything else. Now the set up of it may not be difficult, but you should be putting in just as much focus and energy as any other amount of work.
whoops i stand corrected. bad wording on my part.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:07 pm

So why did you work with Holy Death if it creeps you out? Seriously just because someone recommends them to you doesn't mean you have to work with them. In addition, I feel you need to write down all your doubts on a piece of paper, and burn them to ashes in a pot or some kind of container that will not melt. Ask that your doubts burn in the fire. Take the ashes, and dispose of them in a crossroads FAR from your open, or in running water like a river. In addition, you need to take a tranquility bath, and probably do some spiritual cleansing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 pm

I did it because it seemed like it would be the most effective for my situation. I like the doubts idea. I guess I am just getting very frustrated with all of this. It should have never happened and it annoys me to think he is having a great time with someone else while I am doing all of this spellwork because of his mama and her meddling in our situation. I can't even think about it because every time I do I become livid. I will have to pray because I am really hoping that what I am doing now works. If it doesn't then I will be very angry and become vengeful of which I don't want to do. I just want things the way the were before she arrived. I don't want to have to resort to being vengeful towards her and him if he doesn't come back, but I know that is what will happen because I won't just let this ride. It is just too deceitful for me.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Umm...this is a classic case of reaching for the sledge hammer for a situation. I mean this is not going to fix all your situation if you have a meddling mother. Its his mother she is going to be in his life forever so you might as well deal with it and get her to like you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 pm

I didn't reach for the sledge hammer. I just knew that my situation would overly difficult.I mean it is obvious that it is as I have been at this for a week now and no movement at all. So I heard she could get the job done as time is truly of the essence. The closer he get s to this new woman that less opportunity I will have to reconcile with him.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Only a week? Yeah you definitely arent giving this enough time to work. This is not TV magic, and you probably are not going to get instant gratification so you might be thoroughly disappointed whether you work with Santisma Muerte, a few candles or anything else. I am not sure which AIRR rootworker you are working with, but I doubt they would tell you to continue to work with Holy death for this situation. Working with holy death is not going to provide a quick fix that you are looking for. There are several issues to this situation that you are not address, which are pertinent to getting some movement...if in fact this situation can even be helped. In any case, I would go back to the drawing board, and get a consultation on what rootwork needs to be done, and see if you can actually get movement from this situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Not to mention, if you believe she is doing black magic or whatever on your target, then you have not even tried to uncross him, or find out if he is protected. If he is protected, then the holy death might not even work either. There are WAY more effective methods to this situation rather than working with holy death. Yes, it will take more work, but it would probably be more effective that working with her since she is pretty demanding.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 pm

I already had a reading which from and AIRR rootworker. I was advised to do a Honey Jar. I had the reading after I started this work so I plan on finishing it anyway and going through with the honey jar afterwards. I was told in my reading that in the end I would be victorious. That he still loves and cares for me and respects me and that the honey jar should sweeten him up. I have done all that. Anyway like I said I will start the Honey Jar on Wednesday when I am done with the Novena. I went for the big boys first because I knew I had a difficult situation, so I wasn't planning or wasting my time with the small stuff as I wanted faster results if I could get them.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 am

I think this is a misconception that many people in this situation such as these make. I think people figure the "smaller" things will not yield "faster" results as opposed to the "bigger things". In my eyes, anything can be forceful, effective, and yield fast results. I mean I can light a free standing candle, and it can be just as effective (if I work with the right ingredients & given the circumstances) than if I work with the intranquil spirit, santisma muerte, or love me or die. I think that some people just do not even want to bother with the "smaller thing" but would rather do some risky work or not understand exactly what they are doing. Funny thing is many people that end up doing these things end up making their situation worse, and have to fall back on the "smaller" things anyways.

In this situation, he may love and care for you, but your lack of patience, and overthinking is slowing going to chip away at the victory you believe you are going to get. Not to mention if the mother is apart of the issue as much as you say, and sway him, then it is probably going to take more than a sweet jar to get what you want, and have her like you. Not to mention if he is seeing someone else, that needs to be taken care of too. Just because you torture someone does not always mean they are going to come back with other things that need to be addressed.

Sweet jars can be extremely effective, and sometimes they can take some slow, but steady time to work. So they are not a waste of time, if you work them, and actually work on the issues that are present in the situation.

In any case, good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks for the advice Stars. I know my work is not finished. I have a ton of things to do. However I am torturing him (if its even working) and I plan to finish it. It's already done. It might not even be taking effect as I once again haven't seen any results. Anyway, when this is done as working with both of these is too exhausting, I will work on some other stuff, uncrossing, reversal, reconcilation. Those types of things until he is back for good. I can't help overthinking. It is going to happen. I don't really see how it can affect my work though. Anyway well see.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

I just summed it up how it can affect your work. Your constant doubting, saying things "if it might work" or "if its even working" is going to slowing chip away at the energy your spell work. That is HOW its going to affect your work.

There is sort of a method to madness of approaching a scenario such as this one when you believe someone has crossed your target or is influencing your target, then THAT needs to be addressed. Therefore, that needs to be done in order to BRING him back. That is what is HINDERING your work, which is the point I am trying to make. You need to have your AIRR rootworker see if she has even crossed him. If she has then you need to do some uncrossing work, and some reversing work. If she is the reason why he is not coming to you, and she is standing in your way, then it would be advisable to do something to help the situation.

You are working backwards here to a certain degree. I strongly advise that you get an AIRR consultation to advise you on what exact steps you need to do, and to address important issues that are going to be crucial in order for you to get what you want (if it can be helped). This recommended that is...if you have not done so already. A simple 10 minute reading or consultation is not going to do it.

Not to mention it has ONLY been a week. My goodness....a week is not enough time to say whether or not a spell has failed or not. Yes it is hard to completely stop overthinking, but keep it up your lack of doubt will kill your work. Besides not picking the right spell, or products...i would say overthinking and doubt is a big killer of work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
faith2008
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:56 am

Social1978, Stars isn't trying to discourage you she's just telling you like it is. Take it from someone who has been in your situation and did just about the same thing you did....short Saint Muerte. I didn't know about her then. I wish I had known about this board then but even then I probably would have been stubborn and done it anyhow, who knows. Looking back though I can see what a mistake it was. Yes, he came back but he wasn't the same. He was mean and nasty. He definitely wasn't the same person I fell in love with. And it also took a few months before he did come back and during that time we fought like hell! Not surprising since he had a demon from hell torturing him. The Intranquil Spirit will bring them back IF he chooses to, but you are not going to have to carefree love that you once had and there is no guarantee that they will stay. I used the Intranquil Spirit twice and both times he came back but eventually things fell apart again and I don't think any means of magic that I use now could ever fix things. The damage is done. We are getting a divorce now. Could I use the Intranquil Spirit to once again bring him home...yes. I have no doubts about that. Will I? NO! Why....because I want a love that is pure. One that I don't have to constantly work for the rest of my life. I would rather be alone than with someone that I'm not sure really loves me or is just there because a demon brought them back to me. That's not love...

Listen to Stars. She is very wise in what she says. I wish I had known her then and maybe I wouldn't be getting divorced now.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 am

Thanks for al the advice but I highly doubt that will happen in my situation. It just seem very likely that he will come back angry seeing that we are not married. I feel if he is angry he probably won't come back. I am doing this because I want him too. I feel my work is more than justified as I only know what I have been through, but in going through it I can certainly say that it wasn't fair by any means, especially the way he left. So he needs to be tortured to come back then he definitely deserves it and he also more than stubborn. I will do all I can to work on other spell work to rekindle the damage that was done by his mother and pray that it works. If it all fails then at least I know I tried, but it still won't mean that I won't be doing any jinxing spells if all of this does spell. So I AM trying to be positive, but I am human as well so I find this tough. I will just have to fight through it.

User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4432
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 am

Social, you may wish to review this statement by Miss Cat herself on the page about the Intranquil Spirit http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html:
Consider, though, when you do this, that if the person does come back, the two of you will not have the same kind of happy, innocent, loving relationship you did at the beginning.
I also find it interesting that people come here and start threads on the Intranquility Spirit and ask for advice, and then basically ignore everyone's advice and even say why the experience that others have had simply will not happen to them.

It's obvious that you've done what you've done, which is fine and your business. But I don't quite understand if you are going to discount all the advice you're given, why you asked for the input in the first place? It seems that you're looking for people to tell you what you want to hear, and anything else you will simply ignore.

Just something to consider. What exactly are you looking for from the board members here?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

User avatar
thelightfantastic
Registered User
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Devi makes an excellent point. I think the folks who come here asking about the IS and end up discounting what everyone says aren't actually looking for advice - they're looking for reassurance and confirmation that they're doing the right thing. When that reassurance and confirmation doesn't come, the defenses go up and the discounting of advice begins.

I fully understand why people who are new to hoodoo are sometimes attracted to the IS. It seems like the perfect solution to the problem. Your ex feels as miserable as you feel and they come crawling back because they're miserable without you. It seems like an even better solution when you've been summarily dumped for seemingly no reason and really want to make the person suffer because they hurt you. On paper it sounds like a dream spell that covers it all, but the IS isn't that cut and dry which is what is being stressed throughout this thread. No amount of "my situation/target is different" or "that won't happen to me because...." rationalization is not going to make the IS work in a different manner for you. It's a spirit from hell - there's no negotiating with it. If that were the case, we'd all be recommending the spell to everyone who was looking to reconcile with an ex.

Like Devi said in the end it's your business what you do as it's your life, but arguing with people who have actually been there and done that seems pointless. If you just want general opinions - ask for that and that alone. Don't ask for advice or help and then ignore it because it doesn't jive with what you want to hear.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

User avatar
faith2008
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Social1978 wrote:Thanks for al the advice but I highly doubt that will happen in my situation. It just seem very likely that he will come back angry seeing that we are now married. I feel if he is angry he probably won't come back. I am doing this because I want him too. I feel my work is more than justified as I only know what I have been through, but in going through it I can certainly say that it wasn't fair by any means, especially the way he left. So he needs to be tortured to come back then he definitely deserves it and he also more than stubborn. I will do all I can to work on other spell work to rekindle the damage that was done by his mother and pray that it works. If it all fails then at least I know I tried, but it still won't mean that I won't be doing any jinxing spells if all of this does spell. So I AM trying to be positive, but I am human as well so I find this tough. I will just have to fight through it.
Oh, he will come back and he will be angry. When my husband and I reconciled the last time, we were at each others throats, literally, right up until we ended up in bed. Hense, the spell was complete. The Intranquil Spirit had done what he has promised, he drug him back kicking and screaming. Being married doesn't have anything to do with it. I could unleash the Intanquil Spirit on my ex-boyfriend if I was so inclined. It's not going to make any difference. You need to understand that you have unleashed a DEMON FROM HELL to torture this man until he returns to you. He's not coming back because you two have sat down and worked through your problems. He's coming back because you have given him no other option if he ever wants to have peace. The problem is once he's back the Intranquil Spirit is done and trust me things will NEVER be the same between the two of you again. Basically what you've done is written a death sentence on whatever relationship you could have had. But I guess everyone has to learn the hard way at least once or twice.

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 pm

faith2008 wrote:Basically what you've done is written a death sentence on whatever relationship you could have had. But I guess everyone has to learn the hard way at least once or twice.
Yikes. This kinda terrifies me. Is this basically saying that anyone that asks the Intranquility Spirit for help will automatically have a doomed relationship? I've read that if you accompany it with reconciliation geared spells and actually work on the relationship once the other returns then there is a chance of having things okay.

I guess I am a little worried. Telling someone who has ALREADY cast the spell that basically things are doomed because of it. =X it seems a bit...off... for lack of a better word I can't put my finger on.

User avatar
Turnsteel
HRCC Student
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm

faith2008 wrote:Basically what you've done is written a death sentence on whatever relationship you could have had. But I guess everyone has to learn the hard way at least once or twice.
I understand that people have had bad experiences with the Intranquil spirit but this is verging on sensationalism. The Intranquil spirit is not always going to forever and always screw up everything, its not nice, not usually a good idea, but you do not need to respond with such vitriol at a persons choice to use it.
HRCC Student #1559

User avatar
faith2008
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: I understand that people have had bad experiences with the Intranquil spirit but this is verging on sensationalism. The Intranquil spirit is not always going to forever and always screw up everything, its not nice, not usually a good idea, but you do not need to respond with such vitriol at a persons choice to use it.

I apologize for my lack of wording. I should have went on to say that without the proper work being done to reconcile the differences that were the cause of the split to begin with. I was speaking from my own experience with the Intanquil Spirit and my lack of knowledge then as to what could happen if you unprepared and uneducated like I was.

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Ah, okay. Thank you for sharing your experience. I think it's invaluable to have someone be able to talk to those considering it or going through it to know what could happen. It is hard to think clearly when one has been enraged and feel like they've been unfairly treated.

anyways, thanks again for the words faith2008 <3

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 pm

I agree with Devi...why come to a board, and ask for advice, and discount EVERYTHING that has been told to you. I mean no disrespect if you do not like what we are saying then simply do what you have to do and keep it moving. I mean we have talked about the IS for quite a few posts. Same thing over and over again. I am not here to discourage anyone from using it, but you must work with it wisely.

As for the death sentence to the relationship comment....thats a bad choice or words. Thats particular to YOUR situation. Again, people have their misconception of the intranquil spirit, and people that do not know how to work with tend to draw up all this fear, and dispel it on to others. If you want to work with the intranquil spirit, get a professional to do it, or at least get a consultation to see if its right for situation. In any case, the intranquil spirit is a dead horse we have talked about to death.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I agree with Devi...why come to a board, and ask for advice, and discount EVERYTHING that has been told to you. I mean no disrespect if you do not like what we are saying then simply do what you have to do and keep it moving. I mean we have talked about the IS for quite a few posts. Same thing over and over again. I am not here to discourage anyone from using it, but you must work with it wisely.
@Stars your candor is appreciated but it is bit much. I will not "keep it moving". I am also not discounting what anyone is saying to me. The point of me posting this was to ask what the repercussions of me combining these two spells might be. It really wasn't to ask if I should do it because it was already done. That is a mute point. I appreciate all of the advice and input that I have received as long as it isn't given in a condescending tone. Even though I am new to this I am also entitled as a living and breathing human being to voice my own opinions about how I feel my situation may be affected because only I truly am in it and have dealt with this person. The point of me posting this was to get feedback on how others have been affected in a situation like this and with all the feedback I have been given I can now filter it and make decisions or how I feel I should proceed. So in no way am I discounting something just because I have a different opinion. All feedback is appreciated as long as its in the right tone. Just because someone is new to this doesn't mean that feedback should be given to them as if they are a complete imbecile for having done something. Everybody has to start somewhere.

@Faith I thank you for telling me what happened in your situation. I am actually hoping that this happens for me as I do want him to come running back either happy or angry. Right now both would be welcomed as I still haven't seen or heard from him in a month and he is truly missed. So we will see what happens. If I am blessed to have him come back I will then begin some serious reconciliation work to make sure I can keep him this time. I am praying that this all works out for the best. I also have another reading scheduled this week to see how things are progressing.

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 am

Good luck with your upcoming reading.

This is not a particular defense for anyone, but I just want to say that since this is the internet and we cant hear people's tones or see their demeanor, we might misinterpret their true "tone" that goes with their messages. I've read through a lot of this forum and I definitely see that the regulars give advice from the bottom of their hearts. They don't talk down to newbies (if they did, theyd be talking down to 99% of this forum). They are genuinely wanting to help you out and effectively get what you're aiming for.

Just wanted to play a bit of devil's advocate. I'm sorry you feel like people are talking down to you. I know I've never intended to do that and I am sorry if I came across that way.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 am

I do not feel that "everyone" was talking down to me Route95. Like I said all of the feedback is appreciated. I have just been a little annoyed with my situation as I really am upset that its happening and I am just trying to be positive however the negative tones in feedback from some is counter productive in me doing this. I do however want to reach my goal and am very eager to learn more about Hoodoo as I find it to be fascinating.

User avatar
route95
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 am

Social1978 wrote:I do not feel that "everyone" was talking down to me Route95.
I understand. Just wanted to apologize if I was one of those people.

User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5427
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender:

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:23 pm

I am not talking down to you. Its not that serious for me to talk down to you in this forum. And my post was not purely directed at you either, and I am not saying that anyone that is coming here is an "imbecile". I think you have misinterpreted the negative undertones, and whatever else. I am not trying to be negative...but there are something that you are not addressing and that will not be addressed through working with the intranquil spirit and santisma muerte. When I point these things out, they are not purely just for you, but for the many that are going to read this long after it has been discussed on this board. In any case, you have every right to be upset about your situation, and have been given advice on what to do to help it. There are some steps that are necessary for your to do for you to reach your goal.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:33 am

I am beginning to think that after I got my signs last Wednesday, when he stopped by and left the letter on my car, I should have called him or sent a text message. However I didn't because he hasn't been responding to these. His 30th birthday was also on Saturday and I didn't call or text for fear of being rejected. Is this messing up my work that I won't contact him? I was under the impression that the work is supposed to bring him to me and not in some sleuth manner where I have contact but not really (the letter didn't say anything) I mean and actual call or letter or something. I am finished with my Intranquil Spirit Candle now. Should I begin reconciliation work? Maybe working the honey jar and getting a lover return to me kit. Not really sure what to do and I am concerned that since it has been a month things are looking not looking good so far.

User avatar
faith2008
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 am

Social1978 wrote:I am beginning to think that after I got my signs last Wednesday, when he stopped by and left the letter on my car, I should have called him or sent a text message. However I didn't because he hasn't been responding to these. His 30th birthday was also on Saturday and I didn't call or text for fear of being rejected. Is this messing up my work that I won't contact him? I was under the impression that the work is supposed to bring him to me and not in some sleuth manner where I have contact but not really (the letter didn't say anything) I mean and actual call or letter or something. I am finished with my Intranquil Spirit Candle now. Should I begin reconciliation work? Maybe working the honey jar and getting a lover return to me kit. Not really sure what to do and I am concerned that since it has been a month things are looking not looking good so far.
It's only been a week. You have to give the spell time to manifest. This was one of the hardest lessons for me...patience. Have faith that you spells are working. Don't over think things. The whole point of the Intanquil Spirit is to make them miserable. Don't contact him. Wait for him to come to you. Watch and wait for signs for three days, but if there are none, then look for movement for three weeks, and if you don't get results in three months, then you can be pretty sure that the spell has not worked for you. That isn't set in stone though. It could take longer or maybe not as long.

A honey jar to help sweeten him to you sounds like a good idea. Maybe though, you should take some time to work on healing yourself. You have been through a lot and all of us can benefit from some time spent on ourselves. Spells work the best when you let them go. Find something else to occupy your time and your mind. I know easier said that done, lol. It will help though.

Good luck.

User avatar
Social1978
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Social1978 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks so much Faith for your encouragement. I have been literally sitting her going crazy. i never could have imagined I would have missed this man so much. It's very frustrating when you don't have control over the situation. I have dated plenty of guys before and found it easy to just let go but for some reason I just can't seem to shake him. I am just hoping that one day I get a phone call or he just shows up and I think I am more than anxious now as I will be moving out of town next week. This is very frustrating anyway I did just start school so it is definitely keeping me preoccupied along with moving so I will focus on these things for now cause next week I have a very long drive ahead of me.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link
Post Reply

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”