Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Destruction Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
ms_hellcat

Destruction Oil

Unread post by ms_hellcat » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 pm

I was redirected from using I can, you can't oil to destruction oil...I agree this is a better choice for causing someone to fail at all their endeavors, the destruction product page does not give an for my particular case. I do not want to do a vinegar jar but, more on the lines of candles (7 day), oil, petition paper, picture of the individual etc......all advice welcomeed.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Destruction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:25 pm

afromex305 ,

IT would be used a lot like the crossing, jinx, hotfoot , or Dumb products ..figure candle carve the bottom add the personal item, seal it, dress with the destruction oil, sprinkle with herbs, id pierce the candle with pins or needles as you curse it and light it and burn over 7 days calling down a justified curse on the person... then rid of it.. some items to sprinkle on it : graveyard or goofer to kill the person, hotfoot to chase away, inflamitory confusion to mess their mind up.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, ms_hellcat ,

In addition t J82's advice,

I like the Inflammatory confusion rolled in poppy seeds for more confusion. This ought to mess up their thinking nicely!

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:58 pm

There is this woman that I hate so badly because she acts like a saint, but she is a snake. I want her to pay for her wickedness. I have done destruction vigil candles on her lit by the church, but I believe they were short lived, and I don't know how, and what they did to her.

I want her to get a bad mental breakdown to the point of where she loses her job and ends up in a nut house. I want her to get even fatter, and sores all over. Rotted teeth and bald. I have a lot of anger and resentment against this c&@t.

She has tried to turn everyone against me, but when they met me face to face they saw the truth. She is a home wrecker. What really pisses me off is that she knows a man is taken but will Pursue him. This was when I was with my ex visiting. I took his phone when he left it Lying around,and I acted like him. I sent her a text saying I love (my name), and I hope she stays forever.

What does she do? She calls him and asks him. He always says he loves her it f&@/ing pisses me off. I called her a fat pig and then he got mad at me and would not cuddle me all night. She knows I was with him but was continuing to text and call him.

I considered doing a black doll baby, but I want her to suffer long and hard. Word has it she is going after another woman's man. A UFC fighter that is married and has kids, but he would never leave his wife for that nasty pig.

The only good thing is while I was around it didn't matter how much she wanted to see my ex, he never deserted me for her. She doesn't want a man her own age or big like her. She aants to rock the cradle.

Can somebody tell me what a good oil combo for this is? How do I make all his happen? I asked this before but didn't really get a direct answer

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

Wow, she sounds like a real "B".

I edited your posts as it is against the forum rules to make threats.

I would use:

Black Arts (that is some nasty stuff): http://www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html

Death Unto My Enemies: http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html

And I would put her in a mirror box and bury the image of her sorry butt in the cemetery. Find this spell (and a picture of it ) here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 pm

I mostly do love work but there's this "cousin" of mine that's been making my life a living hell for the past year. Spreading lies to my friends and family, seeing my ex behind my back and denying even being related to me. She's caused a lot of damage to me emotionally and socially, I'd like to get my pay back. I ordered these items a while ago with my love products but I've never really had to use them, would like to use them on this girl but I'm not quite sure what would be the best way to go about it, they're listen below. I also have protection products.

Destruction Oil
Dume Oil
Black 7 Day Knob Candle
Black Skull Candle

Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
Protection Bath Crystals

Someone please give me tips on the best way to go about using these to get back at this girl which I hate oh so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

it just NEVER ceases to amaze me as to how DISRESPECTFUL relatives can be. I feel for you as I have a cousin who tried to take away the guy I was dating. I ended up kicking them both out of my house and never spoke to either one again. I am still NOT over it (even though it happened 11 years ago). How can relatives be so SELFISH. The ultimate betrayal is when it comes from a relative.

I feel for you. I am angry at your cousin. TERRIBLE and SELFISH

You can either mix the negative oils or place the oils separately on sides of the candles.

On the 7 knob, write what you want (can be the same or different things) on each knob. Anoint with the oils. Put your petition under the candle. Burn one knob every night.

For cursing with skull candles, Lucky Mojo did a few radio shows on this. This was the latest one (I am very fond of their guest for that show!):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-71915

Here's is the link to applying oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you THE very best with this.

You take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”