Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
simplylooking

Devil Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

Unread post by simplylooking » Tue May 19, 2009 11:55 am

Hello -

If someone is holding money owed to you .. what can you do quickly that would help release it? Are there simple ingredients that one can used that is already in the pantry without having to wait for an order?

Thanks

Brujero05

Re: Devil Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

Unread post by Brujero05 » Tue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm

How about the Devil Money-Back Spell?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Your looking for the Pay Me line of products. http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html The spell Brujero05 is talking about can be found on that page.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 1:06 pm

simplylooking

Pantry items for money are a green candle dressed with olive oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. It's got to smell like a gingerbread man.

Mary

simplylooking

Unread post by simplylooking » Tue May 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks everyone

simplylooking

Unread post by simplylooking » Tue May 19, 2009 2:01 pm

literarylioness

Do you have to use the person name that is holding the money?

simplylooking

Unread post by simplylooking » Tue May 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Duplicate

Reason: Duplicate

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm

simplylooking

Yes, you can write out a petition anointed with some red/cayenne pepper for him or her to pay you.

Mary

WaGi420

Money Due for bills<other half refuses to pay!

Unread post by WaGi420 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

Ok, I read about the Green Devil Candle. This would be GREAT except I cannot contact the other party at the current time.

Here is the deal, I own a house with someone (who I also have a child with). This past month HE decided that he didnt wat to pay the mortgage anymore (we usually paid half and half). So I have NOT yet paid it and this month is almost running out. Then next month we will have the mortgage again and our taxes. He has decided to get a lawyer involved cause he wants the lawyer to figure things out. But I seriously cannot wait. I do NOT want to loose my house. So that is why I cannot call, email or contact him right now. He said everything needs to go through our lawyers.

So I need help....Will the Green Devil Candle spell work, even if I can not contact him?

Is there something else I can do to get my money to pay these bills?

Thanks!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Money Due for bills<other half refuses to pay!

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:40 pm

WaGi420

Pay me products can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-pay-me.html

Good luck!

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Due for bills<other half refuses to pay!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

The green devil candle spell has worked for me numerous times. If you have a purple candle, that works too instead of or in addition to the spell. Trust me it will work.

CAN-FIG-DEGR
Devil Candle, Green
$5.00

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bellasr34

Devil Candle (Red-Green-Black) Questions and Answers

Unread post by bellasr34 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 pm

hi there, I had a question and was wondering I have lit a red devil candle and wanted to know if i can leave it lit and go to it and meditate and pray three or four times a day for 15 to 20 mins and not snuff the candle out, I am afraid of snuffing it and having to lite it again. I have also lit three vigil candles with it. can someone please let me know...thank you suzy

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: red devil candle

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Why are you afraid of snuffing and re-lighting?

Also, are you doing a work that normally requires you to snuff and re-light over several days? Repeating something over several days keeps feeding energy into a work over time, not really to have you rack up 60 minutes of work. It's sort of continued commitment to a cause, rather than just a spurt of desire on one occasion - one is more powerful and significant than the other. So if you're supposed to work over several days, I would commit to that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm

I am doing work to bring my ex boyfriend back, I sat and meditated in front of it for a good hour and half with a couple of 5 min breaks in between, I just snuffed it out, so tomorrow morning i can light it and pray over it and stay with it for 15 to 30 mins now how many times a day should i do this....I don't want to mess up..this is why I'm asking.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 pm

If you are working a specific spell that you found somewhere, then I would follow the instructions there.

Otherwise, work is generally done in odd numbers - 3 days,7days,9days,13days being the most common. When candles are burned on multiple days (unless it is a 7-knob candle which is already divided) you would mark your candle with pins, or by scoring lines into at equal distances as a way to time your burns. At this point, since you already started and are burning vigil lights on it (did you fix them first) I would keep working daily for the duration of their burn. Ideally, you would have gone into the work having decided how many days you were going to work so you could have planned for it - but you may as well work with the situation that you have going.

I usually work a candle once per day.

Did you use personal concerns from your ex-boyfriend in your work? That will give it the best chance to be successful.

You may want to read through this information to get more of a foundation of traditional candle work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You may also wish to contact a reader to provide you with a more accurate perspective on the situation and its chances, and to perhaps provide some magical coaching to help you be more effective for your case. You can find reliable ones through http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Seren

Finance Justice

Unread post by Seren » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 am

Hello all

I'm new to the forum but have been familiar with the luckymojo site for several years. Any help you good people could provide would be most welcome.

I need to create change with a finacial situation involving an ex-partner. We had a joint loan which they stopped paying when we seperated. More recently this has escalated and my home has now been secured against this debt (the company don't care who pays, as long as somebody does). My ex-partner has refused to respond to any letter that has been receieved from the creditors and has not taken any responsibility for their part in this fiasco.

As the debt is secured on my house this also means I cannot remortgage or move in the next 15 years it will take to settle the debt, as raising any of these issues would necessitate the company calling in their money.

I want my ex to take responsibility for this situation and start paying around the same amount as I am to the creditor. I want things to be just. I also want them to understand the need to take responsibility and show respect in this situation.

Blessings

Seren

NotDorianGray

Re: Justice

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 am

Green skull candle and Pay Me Now or Compelling oil.

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Many thanks.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 pm

On the mundane side, if you haven't already, get some professional legal advice. An attorney may be able to help with getting the ex to pay and resolving the lien on your home
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:31 am

Hello and thanks for your suggestion Chagrinedgirl. I have started to seek some legal advice and there are routes I could go down, including getting an attachment to their wages so they pay the loan before they get any money. I'm trying to save for the the fees, at £110 an hour it's not cheap! Maybe I should do some money-drawing work too. :|

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:53 am

I'd actually start with a Green Devil candle with Compelling, Pay Me and Commanding oils. My experience is it'd help you fix a money-related situation a bit more quickly and in ways that you don't exactly foresee. With a skull candle you're working more specifically to alter someone's mind. Also I feel skull candle may take some time to work if the person is thick. Is it more urgent for you to get the money happening, or to get into their head right now?

This person sounds like they need some Bend-Over work done on them, if you want not just payment from their side but also respect. Years ago I was seriously wronged by some jerk who wouldn't accept his part of the responsibility in a business deal. Here's what I did. I got a wooden box with a mirror on the inside of the lid, painted it black, decorated it with silver colored marker, kinda funeral looking. Then I put in a bunch of LM herbs that were for granting me control over someone - calamus root chips, master root and a few others (you'd want to check the LM catalogue for this). Plus broken mirror pieces, needles, blades, anything that cut and stung. Put his picture and hair inside the box, dressed with Bend-Over oil, so they'd be facing the mirror. Then I sealed it with black wax. After that I burnt a purple candle dressed with Bend Over oil and black tobacco on the top of it, with two undressed candles on the sides (to guard the mess). I ordered the guy to reflect on the situation, respect me and apologize, do what he's supposed to do in absolutely no uncertain terms! Told him he's not getting out of this unless he treated me fairly. Afterwards I put it in a dark corner of my wardrobe.

This was taught to me by an experienced worker. It worked very well - within a few days the person was all 'softened', came talking to me and made amends. You could repeat the candle work if necessary.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Cabriellenil

I will definitely do some bend-over work on the other person in due course, I do want their respect, I feel so angry they way they have acted, I really like your suggestion, thank you.

The more I'm exploring courses of actions the more I'm thinking I need to stop and reflect on the situation.

You see, I want the other person to pay money but I know they're fully capable of stopping paying as soon as they start so I need the solution to be a long-term one. They will only pay if they are not in control of paying it i.e. taken out of wages, or face punishment if don't pay (if I know them at all!).

I am in contact with the creditor who could act and go to Court to secure the money but I don't think they're too motivated as I'm already making a payment and anyway, they won't tell me what is happening due to 'confidentiality'. So frustrating. I could work on them.

Or I can take them to Court for which I need to get some cash!

So I need to reflect some. For getting the person to face up to it before it gets to Court may mean they don't pay as much as me as they would blag it and make out they have little money unless v official and need to prove income statements etc. Getting them to understand the need to respect may need to come later.

All so confusing.

Thanks all for help so far.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Oh dear, it's really confusing. So I guess like Chagrinedgirl said you need solid legal advice on how to proceed and I hope you get some possible solutions in sight soon.

So at this moment you'd do money work for yourself, I imagine. Usually I'd do a thorough cleansing of my home with Chinese Wash (or at least ammonia) when I need to clear obstacles in my path. As I mentioned in another post, I'd also do a Van Van bath and dust my body with Van Van sachet for a few days, if I'm to begin any serious spells. (This was taught to me by the same worker) It opens way and brings in good luck. I always do my spiritual baths and dispose the bath water at the crossroad before dawn.

I'm not particularly good at doing money work myself, but I made a money lamp which is very handy, and there're all kinds of money work suggestions in this forum. It sounds like you can do with some money protection coz your problem is that money is being taken away from you, i.e. a Money Stay With Me spell. I think the kit has a green 7 knob candle, which I've always found pretty effective.

As for the bend-over work - actually I think you can still do it along the way, coz I passed this spell on to someone else once, who used it to weaken his opponent in a legal battle over money. Except the person who worked it focused more on bending the rival's will, making him more 'co-operative' to lawyers, court demands, etc. Frankly, by the time you get the justice that's due to you, you may have moved on and not agonize over not getting respect from this person anymore.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi Cabriellenil

I have not been online to respond so excuse my delay. thanks for the suggestions, and your frankness lol indeed, wishing for the persons respect is really a secondary purpose to my present focus, while it is important, it may be too much a waste of my energy to pursue just now. I just want the job done financially and then their understanding of why it needed to happen can occur later, if at all.

I'm having a look through other posts for one about making a money lamp and will be making an order for the products I will need shortly I imagine. Thanking you.

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:50 pm

I have already received some very helpful info which I appreciated.
The situation has developed and I have a question I would welcome help with.

I'm wondering if people think it would be helpful to do a honey jar alongside the bend-over work as detailed by Cabriellenil above to encourage and sweeten ex to contact creditors and make payments quickly. I have new info and there is actually no way around the situation unless ex does this, and agrees to pay a decent sum each month.

Or does the bend-over work do the job of sweetening too?

After reading advice in other posts, I am looking through the details of people who could give me a reading and will enlist the help of one when I decide. In the meantime, thanks for your help.

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 pm

I think I'm over complicating the issue. I'm gonna do the bendover work and in time also some money and healing work for myself me thinks. Time to order some supplies...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: green devil money owed spell

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Did you call the shop and ask if they have the green devil candle? They might, and it might just not be on the website for some reason.
But otherwise, you can certainly substitue a regular green candle. You could carve a little face into it to make it more devil-y if you're crafty.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks soo much :)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 pm

I have done this spell with a green devil candle. I prayed the whole time I worked and that particular spell had a lot of kick.
good luck,
Bri

CAN-FIG-DEGR
Devil Candle, Green
$5.00

Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Happy New year to everyone! ok i finished my money owed spell a while back and now i'm up dating some of tha things i have encountered:Tha second day into tha spell i was asleep and my bed moved,then i encountered someone pressing into my back this was tha third night and then i had a vision of tha person that owed tha money say to me with a hand full of money take it all even my credit cards wow! is wat i said,I have made contact with tha person durning tha course of tha spell,but no payment yet...So i tried again over tha holiday and i recieved a phone call saying i'll give u tha money and not to mention we are in two different states but i did visit tha state and that person called me when i arrived home..sooo now i'm waiting until tax time to see wat happens..Any suggestions are appreciated..This is soo exhausting.lol

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Well the spell worked. However it did not work fully. I would get it sometime to manifest as it can take 3 months for a general guide line. But if you need the money in a hurry, then you should tell the person so. But I would wait a few weeks,and then repeat spell or repeat the spell until the person has forgotten. If you wanted you could make the person restless until the person mailed the money off to you.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 pm

AW ok! how would i go about doing that? that sounds really good making this person restless...Another question should tha candle be a free standing candle? not sure if that was tha one i should have used in tha first place and could i use the St. Expedite candle with this spell? THANKS SOO MUCH IN ADVANCE

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

There is a second part to the spell for people who take too long to repay you. Repeat the spell but on the last day add the follow to your petition after stating the usual petition:
Green Devil,
Compel [Name] to run through the flames of Hell
Until he falls to the ground at my feet
With his arm outstretched
And the money in his hand,
Begging me to take it!

NOW, PAY ME THE MONEY YOU OWE ME,[Name],
PAY ME MY MONEY -- or ***BURN***!!!
And let his name-paper burn up.

(copied directly from LM website)

You can also work this in conjunction with a Green Skull candle anointed with Compelling Oils, herbs (Licorice, Calamus, Red Peppers to make him burn and run to pay you) and Pay Me Now. You heat up some pins and stick them into his head and eyes demanding that he pay you right now otherwise you'll keep hurting him. Burn over the course of 9 days.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 am

You can most certainly work with St Expedite in this situation. I would give him a time limit so that you know when to repay him. If he does not come through for you in lets say 2 weeks then you do not have to repay him. Give him an adequate amount of time to make this happen. In addition, I like CM's idea,however, I would add restless oil, and say something like you will not be able to rest, sleep or find peace again tell you repay me. You can work a free standing candle if that is all you have. In addition, you could make a baby doll and sort of slightly burn it through the fire...to make him burn until he repays you.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Thank U all for ur insight and ideas on this...A big thanks to conjure man i love ur advice u are wonderful!! blessings to everyone

missunderstood

Spells for Pay Me Money Owed Loan Repayment Back Pay

Unread post by missunderstood » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:02 am

Hello everyone,
This is my first post and I'm sorry if it's been reviewed already but I couldn't find a thread specifically for my question.
So last august I traveled to Italy for 2 weeks, but when I had arrived in Rome my luggage did not. All in all it was lost and never found. Mind you I had a wedding to go to and a veryyyyy expensive dress inside with beautiful shoes and the rest of my best clothes. I had to hound the airline down for 4 months to even get a response from them. They said to email them what I had in the luggage and all other info. I did and finally this January they sent me an email with my code that they are revising my query and to give them 90 days then contact them. It's been the 90 days and I seriously want my money back and hopefully as much as I can get. I put I had at least $1,000 in there since they deppreciate everything and they are also suppossed to pay me money for what I had to buy in Italy.
My question is that I don't know to whom I would be directing the spell too so would this effect my outcome? All I know it's Alitalia that's sending me emails. Also there is no direct contact or paper mail, it's all through email nowadays. I'm wondering what produ ts I should use for my situation as I need money fast and don't know who to direct the spell too. Pay me products or compelling might do but I'm new so not exactly sure what is the best route.
Also I am in the process of reconciliation work with my ex(I am having vigil candles set out for me), would doing a money spell interfere or draw energy from my love work? I don't want anything to take away from my love work. I was thinking of petitioning saint expedite for the money issue but I have already had petitioned him for my love cause. Also I pray and petition to saint Martha and saint Anthony for love. Basically I don't want the saints to think I'm greedy in a sense and I don't know If I can petition for more than one thing.

If anyone could please answer any of my questions I would appreciate it soooooooo much. I just need some guidance on what spells and products would help best with my situation. Thank you!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a company to pay me back my money

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 am

Pay Me would be appropriate for your request...since you have the emails, a name should be on there and you can use it as a petition paper, write pay me my money 9 times. If you order the vigil candle, there is a prayer on it to use as a guide. The available items are listed here http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html; there are other options included on this page.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am

missunderstood

I would use Pay Me in combination with Bend Over--you don't want these people stringing you along any more than they already have. Get the company logo from the web, write out your petition, place the image of the logo over the petition, set a green candle anointed with both oils on top of it and rock and roll.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

frazierwood

Need a 'pay me' spell and supplies

Unread post by frazierwood » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 am

Hello all,
I am in need of a spell and supplies to get clients to pay for work done. My brother in law is an attorney and he has clients that just don't pay him for his work. My sister is constantly telling him to bill his clients regularly and stay on them to get his money. She says 1 women owes him about $10,000! I don't know what it is about him, but his clients never wants to pay him for services rendered. So, I am looking for a pay me spell as well as the proper supplies. I told her I would post here so she can order the right stuff from LM.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Vie

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Need a 'pay me' spell and supplies

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 pm

See the Green Devil spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm

The Green Devil spell is a good one. Dress letters to those clients asking for the money with Pay Me Now powders to help get the money that is owed to you.

frazierwood

Unread post by frazierwood » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:57 am

Thank you both for your speedy responses. I will tell my sister to order the supplies as soon as possible!

Vie

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 pm

up dating information: okay i contacted my target about 1-2 weeks ago, I asked firmly about tha return of my money...not to metion i decided not to go as far as using tha skull candle, I just decided to ask St. Expedite for his help an aid with this situation and my first target said that a goverment agency is holding his money because he owed them money,now i just have to follow up with this person and see whats going on...Now my second target called me on tha second day of burning tha St. Expedite candle and said that the IRS is holding his money and he might just get audited for whatever reason, soo i'm thinking maybe my money is being blocked by some1 or something and maybe more time is needed all this happened while ST. EXPEDITE was burning..I also experienced things picking up at a really fast pace while tha candle was burning and i was really on tha move with things in my personal life so to speak.. comments and suggestions are appreciated

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:37 am

i would recommend that you get a reading on this situation, and see what is the best way to resolve this situation. I would not work with St. Expedite for this situation. I would do the green devil money candle spell. I have used this spell time and again,and it has worked for me. St Expedite is not the best saint to work with here. I would work with St. Martha to help dominate him to give it you. I mean how do you not know this guy is not lying. Anyways...work the green devil money spell if you have not already. If not use a regular green candle. But get a reading too see how to best deal with this situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 am

Some Road Opening work would not hurt and can go a long way to clearing out the blockages that are keeping you from getting the money owed to you.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:04 am

Pay Me products are definitely what you're looking for. Get the Alitalia logo to use in your work.

God has infinite power, so doing love work and money work at the same time is fine...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Aina2

Red devil candle for uncrossing

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello everyone! I am interested in purchasing the red devil candle for uncrossing purposes. What oils should I purchase along with it? I already have the regular Uncrossing oil/powder and baths. Also, how would I utilize the red devil candle in an uncrossing spell? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aina

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Red devil candle for uncrossing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 am

Red devil candles have no traditional connection to Uncrossing work in my personal experience.

From my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on The Devil: at
http://luckymojo.com/devil.html:

"Red devil figural candles are said to cause someone to burn with lust and are used in spells of sexual domination. Black devil figural candles are believed to drive unwanted associates away or cause harm to an enemy. Green devil figural candles are alleged to have the power to compel a debtor to repay money that is owed; they are also burned by folks who wish to have easy money without much labour."

From the Lucky Mojo figural candle catalogue page at
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Devil Candle, Black Use for doing evil or repelling evil. $5.00 CAN-FIG-DEBK

Devil Candle, Green Use for drawing money and for a good harvest. $5.00 CAN-FIG-DEGR

Devil Candle, Red Use for drawing sexual love and passion. $5.00 CAN-FIG-DERE

So, basically, if i were you, i would rethink the candle you intend to use. As for the oil, well, for Uncrossing, we use oils like Uncrossing Oil, Van Van Oil, and Jinx Killer Oil.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:18 am

I have used double action and reversing candles for uncrossing; they are red/black, white/black or green/black...

Scroll this page for more information http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

BTW LM has a Uncrossing Jinx Removing glass vigil candle http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 pm

HI everyone! just wanted to up date i have good results useing ST. EXPEDITE i have gotten my results with one of my targets and just wanted to say thanks st.expedite for granting my request.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Great! Glad you have seen results, and make sure that you give him his pound cake. That is a must...otherwise he will take back what he has given you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 am

Red can be used for fast luck type works, too.

lunatrix

Re: green devil candle money owed spell

Unread post by lunatrix » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Question about the Green Devil Money Spell.

There is no way in hell I can make contact with the target.
I am suing him.

Would like to avoid court and have him pay now.
I have a dolly and have taken Conjure Man's advice on holding it's feet to the fire.

Any way I can do the spell and have contact made through the dolly?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

Well he knows you are suing him and I am assuming you have let him know that you are through a serving of the papers. SO that still constitutes as making contact with the target. So yes you can still do the spell .

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 am

Thank you Stars!

I gave this man numerous opportunities to " do the right thing" before I had to go official.
So this is very helpful to know.

I read somewhere there is a spell to expose liars and make them confess. Not sure if it was on LM,
or in a Psalm book.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:47 pm

I dont know the liars spell off the stop of my head, but you can do a search on the forum.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:11 pm

THIS POST is a wonderful HELP!! Thank you!!!
Stars...brilliant ...found some very helpful aides due to your help, advice as always... ConjurMan has some AWESOME advice...
This is a MUST!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

anthony387

Unread post by anthony387 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:29 pm

I also have a question regarding this candle spell.I have an ex that has not fulfilled his promise to return my clothes back to me.Can the green devil spell work on getting stuff back too other than $?

anthony387

Unread post by anthony387 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Can this candle be used to get ur belongings back other than $?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Yes you can for the clothes or the value of the clothes.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”