Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil's Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
estar

Devil's Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by estar » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 am

Hello.

The catalog listing for this oil simply states: "Used by those who wish to harm others or to do mischief to them." Can someone provide a little more insight into what type of negative work this oil would be good for? Would this oil be a good fit if the goal of my work is to have someone suffer from bad luck and misfortune? Or, would it fit better if my goal is something harsher (e.g., to negatively affect someone's mental stability, health, or personal safety)?

Sorry if this has already been addressed. I search the forum and didn't find a thread discussing this oil.

Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Devil's Oil

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Devil Oil is to bedevil someone; it can be used to cross, jinx, and harm someone. I find that it is particularly good to attach devils to someone causing them to feel haunted, harassed, and faced with general mischief from hellish forces.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

estar

Re: Devil's Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by estar » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 am

Ahh, I see. I've been interest in something that could do this. If you'd like to share, how have targets reacted to these feelings? Did they retaliate, socially isolate themselves, etc.?

Thank you for your reply!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:30 pm

estar

How a person reacts depends on the individual. Some may lash out, others, break down or some other reaction.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Have you ever heard phrases like,"I'm gonna give him the Devil if he does that" or "He's got the Devil in him"? Well, that's what Devil's Oil is for -- wreaking mischief or, as ConjureMan Ali said, to "bedevil" a person.

OIL-HOO-DEVI
Devil's Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Bennu

Unread post by Bennu » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:18 am

Can anyone recommend a spell to use with Devil's Oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Hello, Bennu,

Id' use it the same way I use crossing: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Only there would be more mischief involved. Things would drive the target a little whacko because of all the mischief

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm

The page on Devil's products now includes a number of ways to use the products:

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/devils.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 am

Just got my little bottle of Devil's Oil last night, and let me tell you, I'm in LOVE with this stuff! :) It smells wicked in the best possible way--spicy and sulfury, and just... powerful.

I'd already done a reading before I got it, and got the go-ahead to use it to supplement a Hot Footing I did about a week and a half ago, to get someone toxic to leave my workplace ASAP. I protected myself then rubbed a little oil on my fingertips, praying her name and basically asking the little imps and devils to please do their thing to her as long as she stays in this workplace, until the point that she leaves. I then pretended to leave her a note and rubbed it all over her mouse, keyboard, the outside of her water bottle, etc.

Afterward, I felt a huge burst of energy and tingles all through my fingers and arms, even after I'd cleaned off my hands and cleansed them. The version of God that I work with and understand is basically the Black Man and the Dark Goddess (crossroads deities), and I got this really fun, springy, energetic feeling, and I could tell it was coming from the oil, like I'd been uplifted by it. I felt like a million bucks! :)

I just thought that was a delightfully strange side-effect, and wanted to share. Because I understand myself as a friend of the Devil, I think this oil was almost like a blessing oil for me, even as I did my sneaky trick. I felt like a friend was high-fiving me and having a good belly laugh, and it felt great.

Results, TBD, but the co-worker already seems to be having a cranky morning :).

Thanks for the wonderful oil, as always, Lucky Mojo, Miss cat & crew!
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:03 am

^Too late to edit, but I just wanted to mention that I'm hoping to purchase Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Powder in the near future, and heard that it packs a huge wallop, and is excellent when blended with workings like these.

My apologies if it seemed disrespectful mentioning HF when I hadn't purchased that from Lucky Mojo yet :S. I just realized that--I'd been using an old mix I'd made from before I was a customer--but am eager and excited to get some LM stuff to use in the future!

It seems waaaay more practical to get the stuff from a professional, especially a wonderful shop like this where you can tell that authentic roots/herbs are used, and everything's prayed over and empowered.

I've only purchased a few oils from Lucky Mojo so far, for financial reasons, but every single one has been practically vibrating when I get it. If you're sensitive to that kind of thing, you can absolutely FEEL the difference between Lucky Mojo products and other things you can get online. Seriously. I've been so, so impressed, and am excited to purchase and use more!
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:35 am

Thanks for your kind testimonial. It's funny that you mentioned Devil's Oil -- because today i just made up a new 16 ounce stock bottle (from which we make the individual bottles), and i was really jazzed up by the smell as well. So i think the next batch will be a good one too!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”