Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil's Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
ocsana13
HRCC Student

Unread post by ocsana13 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 pm

I picked up a packet of Devil's Bath Crystals while I was visiting the shop a while ago, just because I liked the label. I had no intention to use the product, but then I got a "devilish" idea.

I dissolved about 1/4 of the packet in hot water, let it cool, and sprinkled it along the sidewalk-side fence where my neighbor's barking dog charges at me every time I walk by. It really threw him for a loop. He had to stop to smell it. The effect lasted for about a week. Then he charged the fence again, so I mixed up another batch and this time, at my wife's suggestion, I put it in a squirt gun and sprayed at right at the dog. He ran.

I think I have discovered a new use for Devil's Bath Crystals!

Next time I may try Run Devil Run instead. :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:40 pm

One of the oldest ways to protect a home or property found in hoodoo is to purchase four cans of Red Devil Brand Lye and bury them upright and unopened, with the Red Devil logo facing outward, at the four corners of the house or the four corners of the lot.

Due to concerns about the corrosive nature of lye, the formula for this product has been altered over the years, and, in a stupid accession to perceived hyper-fundamentalist Chritian aversion to the concept of a Devil-branded prodict, the old logo image has been minimized and rendered visually impotent.

Modern conjure workers who wish to enroll the power of the Red Devvil according to old-style hoodoo workings can simply purchase four packets of Devil's BathCrystals and bury them in the ground, label side out. Hurray!

BCR-HOO-DEVI
Devil's Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/devils.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Re: Devil's Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:49 pm

Out of curiosity, how often would you recommend reinforcing or say "refreshing" the devils at the corners of your property (if you've used bath crystals)? It's a question that's getting bandied around an evening chat at my house tonight that had never occurred to me, but I knew this forum would be the place to ask. We're discussing things like how the elements esp. heavy rain would take their toll on the herbs and crystals themselves and/or how the effects of persistent enemy work might take a toll eventually.

Thank you in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:43 pm

Hello ComeOnInMyKitchen,

How often you would re-do tricks laid outdoors is up to you and dependent on environmental effects like weather. Wind, rain and the like will always have an effect on the physical products you lay down, so replace them as often as you feel necessary based on the weather you are experiencing. There are no hard and fast rules for frequency, if that is what you are seeking.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 am

Evening Miss Athena,

It does help, thank you. No, I wasn't thinking hard and fast rules so much as based on the conversation at the time I wondered if there might be something I might just not realize or be overlooking so I wanted to check in with a trusted source on the topic. My inclination fell more in line with exactly what you replied.

Thank you again.

Milagro

Unread post by Milagro » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:06 pm

If i I soak some cloth in the devils bath crystals and print out and laminate 4 pictures of a devil running away of course adding the cloth with the image n bury that at the 4 corners of the property would that have the same effect as doing it the ole school way with the lye?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello Milagro,

I've never heard of the method you described. I would stick to the traditional approach and not try to devise shortcuts out of expediency or desire. You may end up shorting out your result.

Unless or until you have become more adept at hoodoo, and can therefore experiment with your practice of it, it would be best to adhere to the tried and true approach to it.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”