• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 am

Discreet usage in fast luck spell

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Discreet usage in fast luck spell

Unread postby kitadst » Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Good afternoon family, I recently received my first order which was the fast luck spell, I love everything about it especially the lil fish you get as a gift,its so cute. My problem is that there certain things in the spell that I can't get done due to the fact that I take care of and reside with my elderly grandparents,I can't do the initial herb bath or the altar,they are up at 4am every morning,and my grandmother never leaves home during the evening when I get off work, and I can't do the altar layout either,so my question is...is there another way to handle this or are there other products that I could order that are more discreet...however,I will say that the mojo bag,the oil,incense,and powder are working pretty good on their own,I even feel lucky...but I would like to seal the deal with my work...any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
kitadst

Re: Discreet usage in fast luck spell

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed May 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi Kitadst:

If the Fast Luck kit comes with a packet of Fast Luck Crystal Salts, and you cannot get up even earlier than your grandparents and do the traditional hoodoo bath, you can add a pinch of the salts to each load of your laundry. Add the salts to the rinse cycle, and that way your clothes will be "dressed" for Fast Luck.

You can have Lucky Mojo burn a Fast Luck dressed vigil candle for you on their altar, and they'll send you a report afterwards of how the burn went (to show you how your petition is favored by Spirit).

Here's a link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html#setting

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Surely you can take a bath at home. Just use a muslin bag so the herbs don't clog the drain. You can also wear the oil and/or powder, and carry the mojo.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kitadst » Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks Mary Bee and Mama Micki,I wear the mojo daily, and the oil and powder,and they go great with my phermones, I have a small mesh bag and I can get my bath water really hot for the herb bath and I already bathe in the other crystals,I was just concerned about the effectiveness if I wasn't able to do it just like the spell says,I also burn a candle dressed during the day while im at work,but I will get a lighting done just for an extra boost.....thanks so much for your time,I love my LM family,you guys are absolutely AWESOME!
kitadst

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo