• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:57 am

Discuss the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show

Sign up here to be selected as a caller to the longest-running hoodoo radio show on earth! Get a free reading and free rootwork advice!

Re: Discuss the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show

Unread postby corazon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:40 pm

I adore the new format - its wonderful with the addition of Conjure Man Ali AND the AIRR readers as guests!!!!

Thank you to miss cat, Conjure Man Ali, and Deacon Millet for the reading on this past sunday's show. It was really special to get all three takes on my situation. Thanks you guys for all you do!!! Much love and many blessings for continued success to the show!

ALSO big thanks to Miss Tammie Lee!! Wonderful job you do girl!!!

Is there any way to get the shows on iTunes anymore? I would happily offer my help to upload them to iTunes each week. I loved being able to download them there, it is so easy and kept them all in order for me. I would love this again!!
corazon

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 pm

I also love how ConjureMan Ali is on the show.

I have a question for you, Ali: Whats the website to where to get your book is at? Congratulations on your book being published too!
DestinyAndFate1

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 am

ConjuremMan Ali's brand new book on Saint Cyprian -- the parton saint of occultists and necromancers! -- has been published by Hadean Press, which is located on the world-wide web at headeanpress.com. We will be carrying the book at Lucky Mojo just as soon as our book department head, Greg Wharton, finalizes wholesale arrangements with them and shipment from England, which is where they are located.

Deacon Millett was our guest on the radio show of October 9th, 2011, and he read cards with the Secret Dakini Oracle Deck by Nik Douglas and Penny Slinger, which got a lot of people interested in that deck, with many comments in the live chat room. It was first published in the 1970s, and was out of print for many years -- copies were selling for more than $100.00 on ebay. Deacon Millett told us that it has been reprinted under a new title, the Tantric Dakini Oracle Deck -- and we will be carrying it in the shop. It is an amazing photomontage deck with strange, visionary, dreamlike imagery, and i certainly have treasured my copy. So look for that soon in our bookshop as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 am

catherineyronwode wrote:ConjuremMan Ali's brand new book on Saint Cyprian -- the parton saint of occultists and necromancers! -- has been published by Hadean Press, which is located on the world-wide web at headeanpress.com. We will be carrying the book at Lucky Mojo just as soon as our book department head, Greg Wharton, finalizes wholesale arrangements with them and shipment from England, which is where they are located.

Deacon Millett was our guest on the radio show of October 9th, 2011, and he read cards with the Secret Dakini Oracle Deck by Nik Douglas and Penny Slinger, which got a lot of people interested in that deck, with many comments in the live chat room. It was first published in the 1970s, and was out of print for many years -- copies were selling for more than $100.00 on ebay. Deacon Millett told us that it has been reprinted under a new title, the Tantric Dakini Oracle Deck -- and we will be carrying it in the shop. It is an amazing photomontage deck with strange, visionary, dreamlike imagery, and i certainly have treasured my copy. So look for that soon in our bookshop as well.

Thanks Cat!
DestinyAndFate1

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:38 am

Thanks everyone for the support. I am glad you enjoy the new format. It is awesome listeners like you that make the radio show worth it.

Its great that Lucky Mojo will be carrying my book--very exciting!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby innertravel » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm

I just listened to the 10/9/11 show and all I can say is WOW! What a great show. You are doing a great job! ConjureMan Ali and the guests have added depth and insight. I look forward to future shows.
innertravel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

It was great having Rev. Rukiah Shamon of Divine Spirit Ministries on the show tonight -- October 16, 2011! What a pleasure. She is a gifted healer and a wonderful reader, and she gave a special recipe for a spiritual bath that came from DEEP in Spirit. If you missed this week's live broadcast, do drop by BlogTalk Radio and listen to this episode with Rev. Rukiah in the archives -- and be sure to have a paper and pen or a notepad handy!

The radio shows are archived here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour

Reverend Rukiah Shamon's page at AIRR is here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... iah_Shamon
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Rev. Rukiah Shamon was absolutely brilliant! I loved the advice Rev. Rukiah Shamon gave for a spiritual bath! Miss Cat is right, be ready to take notes, because you do not want to miss anything about this Show!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:25 pm

I was glad to catch the last 40 minutes, it seems its never enough time. TammieLee, you are an excellent moderator in the forum and on the show. Great work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you jwmcclin and Thank you Corazon! Very kind words from great Forum Members!
Thank you Miss Cat and ConjuremanAli!
http://readersandrootworkers.org and Members of AIRR!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Post-Radio-Show Chat on Twitter :)

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Dear folks,

If you're free and in the mood for more conjure chat after the show, I just registered the Twitter hashtag #lmradio. Just include #lmradio in each twitter post so we can all find each other and converse on Twitter Sunday night.

Or, if you're like me and don't want (or can't remember) to type #lmradio in every tweet, just look for #lmradio at a Twitter chat site like TweetChat or Twubs.

See you next week,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Post-show chat on Twitter. Why not? :)

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

That's a great idea, Miss Michaele!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 am

I like this idea too, I think it will help keep the show chat more on track if we can have a after show meetup. I'm guilty of doing that, because i enjoy talking to everyone so much that i get sidetracked.
rhiannonwales

Update to advice from radio show

Unread postby Miskatonicgrad » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 am

Greetings everyone,

Thank you again to Conjureman Ali, Deacon Millet and Miss Cat for your great advice on the Oct 9th 2011 show.

I procured grave dirt from my grandfather's grave. I offered whiskey on entering, three pennies to my grandfather and nine pennies for the guardian upon leaving. I also purchased general grave soil from a local cemetery that i am quite fond of. I brought it home and laid it out to dry on newspaper for a couple days then returned them to their respective bottles. I have acacia, as instructed.

I plan to add the general grave dirt to a bottle I have for the ritual on the evening of the 26th. This is new moon. I will repeat the ritual as you instructed every day till the new moon in November on which I will rebury it and perform the cleansing with the Florida water circle.

I also ordered Hindu grass bath from you guys to take after the burial and a crown of success fixed candle im using now for interviews.

I gathered 9 black walnuts in their husks and some leaves and did the greatest black walnut bath. On the next night I performed the cut and clear bath, which I dedicated more to my general past than any one relationship.

I'm happy with the results. I've am planing a novena to the white Santa Muerta as a fierce female and a saint of the dead. As well as a figure that I really identify with as an archaeologist and burial excavator, I feel she was the best to over see this work

I am using a baby blanket for the altar cloth and some baby toys and candy on the altar. I will bury it all with the bottle wrapped in the blanket.

I think I have everything all timed out and organized appropriately but wanted to outline it just to make sure I was proceeding correctly.

Thank you everyone.
Miskatonicgrad

Unread postby autumnalflower » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 am

I think it would be a great way to help learn. I also think it would be nice so that if a question comes up during the show that isn't completely on topic, the posted comment won't get a warning and won't take away from the main point at any time in the show because you could simply ask after the show(as an alternative to asking here.)
autumnalflower

Re: Update to advice from radio show

Unread postby corazon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:57 pm

That is wonderful Miskatonicgrad, I really hope the best for you!

I heard your whole story on the show and really felt for you.
Good luck in your future!!!
corazon

Unread postby imjewell » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm

I really like this idea. I had a very hard time getting on the chat and, when I finally did, I found that I couldn't pay attention to the show and take notes while I was checking the chat. I like using Twitter. I saved #lmradio in my searches.
imjewell

Unread postby Miskatonicgrad » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Thank you Corazon!
God said he helps those who help themselves. I can't think of a better motto for Conjure and route work! So much to learn, but being able to learn by doing helps a lot. When finances straighten out I will definitely take Miss cat's course. I've spent so much of my life around the dead I think it will eventually become my specialty.
I can't thank all of you enough for all the Q&A to read. Everyone has been so kind!
Miskatonicgrad

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Good going, MiskatonicGrad. It sounds like you are focussed, filled with strong energy, and ready to move forward. Thanks for posting this update!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby corazon » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Miskatonicgrad,
What a lovely motto just there. Keep that in mind and continue your strong work.

As a student of miss cat's course I can't recommend it highly enough. The book is AMAZING and the courses are filled with practical, useful information.
In the mean time, keep browsing this forum and just practice practice practice. It really helps to learn by doing.
Good Luck and keep us updated!
corazon

Unread postby Cheshanna » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 am

I've listened to the shows for the last two weeks, and I've really enjoyed them. I'd love to phone in but live in the UK - is it possible to be considered for inclusion in a show if I live so far away?
Cheshanna

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:49 am

I am very happy to hear that things are progressing. Keep up the good work and focus and you'll be clear of the mess soon. Best of wishes to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 am

Just make sure to still join us in the chat. Cat and I enjoy talking to all our chatters, watching your comments, and giving you shout-outs!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 am

As long as you can call into the blogtalk radio number, there shouldn't be a problem. We'd love to have you on.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cheshanna » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali. I've filled in my details for the show next Sunday. Can someone tell me how long I am likely to be on the phone, I mean with being in a queue, as I'll be calling from the UK. Also I'm having problems finding the country code for the USA - I know that the radio show number is 818-394-8535 - can someone tell me what numbers I need to dial before this number.
Cheshanna

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 pm

We can only select people from the queue, which runs for the full 90 minutes that the show is live.

Each call takes about 15 minutes. We take 4 calls during the course of the 90 minute show, starting after the portion of the show where we introduce our weekly guest.

If you contact Miss Tammie Lee, our announcer, she may be able to schedule you as a first caller, so that you need not wait until the end, but your minimum wait in the queue would be almost 20 minutes, plus the time that you were on the air.

I do not know anything about international phone codes, so i hope someone else will answer that question.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby AmaSarah » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

To call from Europe to the US you have to dial 001 before the number. The 00 is the international access code from Europe and the 1 is the US country code. So, dial.... +001 818 394 8535. You need to actually key in the + (the plus sign) from a cell phone but it's not done from a landline.

good luck!
AmaSarah

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Wouldn't miss it!
rhiannonwales

Re: Post-Radio-Show chat on Twitter.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:23 am

I am hoping, Ali, that you or Miss Michaele will post instructions for this new feature, as folks will want a step-by-step run-through.

1) Joining Twitter.

2) Hash signs in Twitter.

3) Twitter chat-aggregation web sites.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 am

Thanks, AmaSarah!

This week -- OCTOBER 23, 2011 -- our Special Guest from AIRR will be none other than Miss Bri, who is well-known to Lucky Mojo Forum members. Tune in today to hear Miss Bri with ConjureMan Ali and me.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Post-Radio-Show chat on Twitter :)

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:03 pm

I can help with that in case they don't see this post in time.

To join Twitter, just go to http://www.twitter.com and sign up. its simple and easy, you just choose a username and give your email address. Twitter comments are limited to 140 characters or less, so keep an eye on the character count in the bottom corner, because if you go over, your message will get cut off. You can make comments just in general, or you can talk to specific people by putting the @ symbol and the persons username. For example, I am @ninjasherrie on Twitter.

Hashtags are a way to keep tweets about specific subjects from multiple users in an easy to search format. So, say if you and 3 friends were having a conversation about lollipops, you would use the hashtag #lollipop and whenever you wanted to find those posts you could just search on Twitter in their search box for #lollipop and all the posts would come up. The hashtag for todays meetup is #lmradio.

There are a few websites that make it super easy to have gatherings of many people all talking about the same thing without all the @usernaming people thing. Two that are most common are Twubs.com and Tweetchat.com . I personally prefer Twubs because its easier to use. When you go to the site, its an easy one click process to synch up your twitter account to them. Then you just add the hashtag you want them to monitor, and every time someone uses it, it will appear on the screen in realtime. Twubs I know has it set up that it will automatically add the hashtag for you, so you don't have to try to remember. It kind of reminds me of the old bulletin boards of yore back when the internet was still new.

If anyone has any questions ask me here, or if you already have your twitter account look for me at @ninjasherrie and i'll be happy to answer!
rhiannonwales

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I won't be able to make this show I was suppose to call in but due to not feeling well I'll call in next week!
DestinyAndFate1

Re: Post-Radio-Show chat on Twitter :)

Unread postby imjewell » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:17 pm

The post-radio twitter chat was great. I got advice on getting on the radio chat (been having trouble) and learned about pyrite suns. Thanks to @miss_michaele for monitoring the chat. I hope more people join next week.
imjewell

Re: Post-Radio-Show Chat on Twitter :)

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 pm

rhiannonwales -- THANK YOU for that very clear and lucid explanation.

Next week i will join the tweet after-chat... sorry i could not make it this time, but with Ali as a guest and our good friend Dr. James Dotson also here in physical space, i opted for RL instead of chat-life.

Again, THANKS for the explanations -- they will be handy!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:08 am

I had to miss the Radio Show on Sunday (and missed Miss Bri!) but will listen to it very soon...

I enjoyed seeing everyone on Twitter using the Hash-Tag #lmradio... very nice. What a great idea!

I will see everyone there in the future...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Najah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Great idea Miss Michale! The radio show was fantastic!
Priestess Najah

Unread postby Priestess Najah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 pm

The radio show was fantastic! Congrats to Miss Cat, Conjure Man Ali and Miss Bri! Lovin, lovin, the radio show! It's difficult for me to catch the show when it airs, so I truly appreciate the archives. Way to go Hoodoo!
Priestess Najah

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I think it is a great idea too!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:rhiannonwales -- THANK YOU for that very clear and lucid explanation.

You're quite welcome, Miss Cat. I've been on twitter since 2008, so i'm quite used explaining it to my friends who want to join but don't know how it works. Glad I could help. :D
rhiannonwales

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele and Rhiannonwales for your detailed help! I'm in! Great idea followed up with help from wonderful, kind Members of the community!
See you this Sunday! :D
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miskatonicgrad » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Everything went well for the first night! I ground up some Dead Sea salt and Cascarilla powder to make a blow powder for protection While grinding it up i explained to the spirits around me it wasn't to protect me from THEm but to protect all of us from any outside spirits that may come around while calling them to their new home. I prepared the bottle as instructed and offered a small rum candy in the bottle. Seems to be going well and the feel of the room stayed really light and pleasant through it all. I think there wil be a lot of positive change throughout this work. Today, I was offered a small job for the holidays. I'm thankful for it and it will pay the bills while i look for a better more sustaining position. I'm learning a lot, thank you all so much for all your kindness.
Miskatonicgrad

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm

#lmradio is where we can let down our hair and ask those questions that are not *quite* on topic for the Blogtalk Radio chatroom. We had a great time tonight. Miss Cat told us that she has a lot more figural candles in the pipeline -- Lucky Mojo will be reviving styles that haven't been seen in 20 years or more!

We also talked about many other things that weren't about Lucky Mojo and weren't all conjure -- food, *other* styles of spiritual work -- there was even an "Occupy Wall Street" joke.

See you next Sunday!

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Great! Thank you Miss Michaele!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour RadioBlog...Awesome

Unread postby Nola » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Devi Spring wrote:It is fantastic. I always have a pad and pen with me while I listen as SO MUCH amazing information is given out during it.

me too. I take notes. it's wonderful.

also, I have never EVER been able to get my head round tarot. I have one oracle deck that is like second nature to me, which I bought after picking it up and doing a very accurate reading for my friend with it when it was just in the artwork books at the tattoo parlour, but tarot. the imagery isn't really much from my background.

but listening to the readings, and the wonderful way Miss Cat explains the imagery in each card, I think I could give tarot another try some time.

and the more I listen, the more I start knowing what sort of things will be recommended, so it's a learning experience. but they never fail to come up with SOMETHING which is like having a light switch on over your head. very very talented people, and a great, educational, compassionate show.
Nola

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Please be advised that you will need to wait for nagasiva to lock the current thread and open a new one for the next week before posting for a future date.

Please check your calender and I hope to hear from you on one of the shows very soon.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby double » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Ok I am new
double

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Tonight's post-show #lmradio chat was even more fun and informative than last week's. One of tonight's radio show clients, DestinyAndFate1, still had some unanswered questions about crossroads work, which we helped her with; then we talked about our own favorite ways to do this work. I believe we all learned some valuable things; I know I did!

And then the talk drifted to food and other things.

I was able to find much of the conversation, hours later, at TwitScoop.

The easiest way to take part in the chat is to use TweetChat or Twubs and type lmradio into the little search window at the top of the page.

See you next week!
1-888-4-HOODOO

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

MissMichaele wrote:Tonight's post-show #lmradio chat was even more fun and informative than last week's. One of tonight's radio show clients, DestinyAndFate1, still had some unanswered questions about crossroads work, which we helped her with; then we talked about our own favorite ways to do this work. I believe we all learned some valuable things; I know I did!

And then the talk drifted to food and other things.

I was able to find much of the conversation, hours later, at TwitScoop.

The easiest way to take part in the chat is to use TweetChat or Twubs and type lmradio into the little search window at the top of the page.

See you next week!

I just want to say thank you to you all for helping me out, I'm new too twitter so I'm still unsure how it works but exactly is TwitScoop?
DestinyAndFate1

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 am

Here you go: http://www.twitscoop.com/
(Twitscoop, search twitter, see what's hot right now. ... Twitscoop is a real-time visualisation tool which enables users to "Mine the thought stream")
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:45 am

I really enjoyed this weeks "tweetup" but i have to say, i'm getting some unhappy messages from non
LM people. Anyone who is following me is getting totally overwhelmed with tweets from me that they don't understand because they aren't privy to the whole conversation. One friend told me that he loved me dearly but if i didn't stop tweeting he'd have to unfollow me as his phone was going off nonstop. If told him to turn off phone notifications but hes got a point. My twitter account consists of many groups of people, and its frustrating to non LM people to have a feed clogged with fragments of conversation with others. I wonder if theres a less cumbersome way to do it.
rhiannonwales

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 am

Thank you for bringing up your concerns rhiannonwales, perhaps in the future we will find a more appropriate venue!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks again to Rhiannowales and Miss Michaele for helping to facilitate this venue!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Lately, the #lmradio chat has only lasted about half an hour, because people get hungry and don't want to type while eating.

We talked a little more about the Folk Magic Festival in New Orleans. Papa Newt said something about a writeup.

Then the talk turned to divination with playing cards, and Ames Hall recommended Ana Cortez's deck, which you can buy right here! ("I got them as training wheels," he said, "to do just plain playing cards.")

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Ana Cortez's Playing Card Oracles Divination Sourcebook is halfway down the page.

See you next week.

Miss Michaele
1-888-4-HOODOO

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 pm

rhiannonwales wrote:I really enjoyed this weeks "tweetup" but i have to say, i'm getting some unhappy messages from non
LM people. Anyone who is following me is getting totally overwhelmed with tweets from me that they don't understand because they aren't privy to the whole conversation. One friend told me that he loved me dearly but if i didn't stop tweeting he'd have to unfollow me as his phone was going off nonstop. If told him to turn off phone notifications but hes got a point. My twitter account consists of many groups of people, and its frustrating to non LM people to have a feed clogged with fragments of conversation with others. I wonder if theres a less cumbersome way to do it.

Well, I've been thinking about this issue ever since you posted, and I'm investigating web-based chat.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
1-888-4-HOODOO

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 pm

#lmradio chat was going like gangbusters tonight as we discussed working with the dead, and what to do with an empty skull-shaped vodka or tequila bottle.

And then Twitter crashed.

So we gradually (most of us) ended up at everywherechat.com, where chat flowed much faster and more fluently.

Miss Cat hung on at Tweetchat and, once Twitter woke up again, resumed educating us about working with the dead.

Meanwhile, the rest of us had an eye on TWO windows: #lmradio chat on Twitter, and the new #lmradio ROOM at everywherechat.com.

To join us at everywherechat.com,

• click on the "Chat Now" button in the blue "Start Chatting" square. A "Rambler Web Chat" dialogue window will open up, with three boxes to fill in.
    1. Nick: Replace "Guest" with the name you were using in the Blogtalk Radio chatroom (you can change it later).
    2. Password: LEAVE BLANK! :)
    3. Room: Replace "Lobby" with "#lmradio."
  • Click "Connect." You will then find yourself in the #lmradio room.

See you next Sunday,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Trbeaux » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

I just wanted to say I thought the show last Sunday was excellent, in spite of how difficult it was for everyone. I miss the panel discussions between Cat and the other rootworkers that used to be the format of the show. C.M. Ali and Dr. E were great, the whole thing was really informative. THANKS
Trbeaux

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm

I agree 100%... I think it would be a great idea and of great importance/value to have one "panel" type show once a month. I do enjoy hearing actual readings and love that many people get helped. It is a nice way for folks to "get to know" the readers and workers available to them and it is a first-hand chance to hear them use their individual techniques. That said -- I would very much value a return to the panel discussion once and a while. It has been years since I heard one and last Sunday's episode brought me back to HOW MUCH INFORMATION those type of shows offer.

Great post Trbeaux!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cheshanna » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:50 pm

I too thought last Sundays show was excellent. I wanted to reach out and hug Cat during the last section of the show when her feelings regarding the incident being discussed were obvious, it made me cry a little too. Thank you Cat, ConjureMan Ali and Dr E for their forthright but sensitive approach to the subject.
Cheshanna

Blog radio reading update

Unread postby seether1973 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 pm

I have no idea where this would be an appropriate topic so please feel free to move or remove, I just wanted to share an update since I called in on Sunday.

I hadn't heard from my ex since Sunday evening so I finally asked mu brother to text her something Madonna related to just see if she would respond. He mentioned something about the super bowl in the text.

She called him last night and invited the 2 of us to come there Sunday to watch.

However, she did make it clear that the invite was for both of ur us and that she's not comfortable with just me, which I completely understand. It also goes along the lines of her having to start trusting me again.

But I still haven't heard anything from her myself. And my brother is being all pessimistic when I don't have any expectations but know that this is a start. That's myupdate :)
seether1973
seether1973

Thank you

Unread postby Aphrodite » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:08 pm

I did hear the show, and I have been doin other work, bathing, house cleansing, and incense. Peace water, rue, hyssop, and agrimony, and there has been some relief. I broke it off with my ex, but today he texted me saying he misses me, and come get him. I said no, we love each other, but his mother doesnt want to let him be with me, because she likes the ex, because she has lots of money, and he doesnt love her, so their both mad at me. His mama is not married, so she doesnt want to part with her son. The day i said yea im coming to get u, my car cut off in the road, wouldnt start, now I have no car. My money work has been coming through, and bles7ing, but my protection wont stay. Thanks for the reading and work to do, I will be doing that right away, and I'm an Aquarius! I will keep ya'll posted!
"G4L"
Aphrodite

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show