• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread postby Lovetolove » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:06 am

I am sorry if I should have picked up on this but I am still a little confused. If the wax is from a reconciliation spell, is that to be buried in the yard because it's not a new person or in the front because it's to renew the relationship?
Lovetolove

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:11 am

Hi Lovetolove,

Bury in the front yard. You are trying to draw someone to you (even if it is a known person from your past) and you use the front yard for that purpose. The back yard is for keeping something with you, and that wouldn't apply to someone with whom your relationship has been broken.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovetolove » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:04 pm

Yes, thank you so much.
Lovetolove

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:20 pm

I've been working with a spirit from graveyard for reconciliation with my ex but I have moved on and I want to set the spirit free. How can i respectfully dispose the green paper and vandal root and also set the spirit free? the spirit is from another town sent by a rootwoker. will it be okay if I just burry the graveyard dirt in my backyard?
Sadpanda

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello, Sadpanda ,

You would have to ask your rootworker.

We have no idea what this entity is or where it came from

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi, I'm new here & although I've read the disposal of tricks 7 ritual remains page quite thouroughly i'm still confused as to where to put my love spell waxes remains since I am VERY mobile right now meaning I'm constantly moving around from place to place. What do I do with them without hurting my spells? Thanks~
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi witchywoman1313,

Since you are mobile and don't have a permanent yard to dispose of your candle remains, I suggest you get a nice potted plant and bury the remains in the dirt. You can take that plant with you when you move from place to place. Tend to it to keep it healthy and it will keep the energy of your work going for you.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:22 pm

well I hope I did this right tonight... I threw the wax remains that covered my rival's picture in my breakup moving candle spell in the crossroads out the window over my left shoulder as I drove thru it but accidently looked in my rearview for a split sec to make sure it didn't hit any other cars since there were several behind me. It was def in the center though & I prayed aloud to "please take her away from him" without looking back any further as I drove away. Is this ok? It's so hard to find a non busy crossroads where I live, none of which I can walk into & dispose of something without someone seeing me. I almost threw it in the river though, maybe next time this would be a better solution since they both take things away from you correct?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:59 am

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

Gosh, that mode of deployment does not seem like a sound and committed manner of performing a ritual.

And looking back is also not an effective move.

Honestly, I cannot say that I have faith in the entire act of deployment/disposal.

I'm sorry

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Thank you miss aida, so what do you suggest I do aside from being more careful in the future with my disposal? I still feel confident in my work despite that mishap.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

Just pay attention to the results you get from this work, and if you don't get the results you want, you may want to redo it.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lmuser05 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 am

Hello, I recieved my LM purchase! So happy about that btw. :D
I was setting things up and wrote my petition, got it folded and then realized I wanted to add something more to it. So I'm making a new one because there wasn't enough room on the first one and have to reword things. So my question is: How should I dispose of the first one? I've read that burning it signifies the spell is done but I haven't even really started, haven't loaded nor dressed the candle or lit it yet even..
Thank you!
Lmuser05

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:49 am

Hello Lmuser05,

Since that petition paper never really entered your spellwork, I think you can just throw it away.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Tonight I disposed of something into the river over my left shoulder without looking back at all however when I took a different route home I realized that in order to get back home I had to drive over that same river on a different street. Please tell me I didn't mess this work up by doing that. I'm hoping I didn't bc I felt very good about the work & disposal until I realized I had to drive across that same river just a different street.

I live in a major city so when I've disposed of remains at crossroads before if I leave them at one crossroads I'll always drive a different route to avoid that exact spot but it'll be a different crossroads with that same major street name. I mean that's ok too right? Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get home.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi witchwoman1313,

You're fine. It's a different route even though it's the same river. Don't overthink it.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:02 am

Awesome! Thank you so much, I've been feeling really good about it since :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Aleksander » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:34 am

The remains of a candle for reconciliation I assume are buried in the front yard since you want to attract your ex lover to come back. If I have some plants at my doorstep in pots, can I bury it there? I'm sure that's okay but want to make sure that I dispose of everything correctly.
Aleksander

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am

Hello Aleksander,

Yes of course, lots of people dispose of spell remnants in potted plants.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lusanda » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 am

Hello
I am planning on doing the fast luck spell , but I am not sure about pouring the remaining bath water along the path of my front door. I share my front door with other people. will luck not go to others if I pour the water out on the path. I share the front garden with other people ,I am worried that some one might see me burying staff in the garden after the cleaning up process. Please advice me on what to do.

Thanks Lusanda
Lusanda

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:05 am

Hello Lusanda,

It doesn't matter if you share a front yard and front door with other people if you pray "Bring fast luck to ME" as you pour the water. And it will take about 10 seconds to pour out the water. If you are worried about what people will say, just wait until the coast is clear and then take care of your business.

Also, I moved your post over to this thread since it's about disposing of spell remnants, not mojo bags, which is where you originally posted. Please do not hijack threads.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lusanda » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:44 am

Hello Sister Jean
Thanks for your advice. I am sorry ,I did not mean to hijack threads ,I was not sure were to post my question.

Thanks Lusanda
Lusanda

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:09 am

Hi,

I'm burning a Destruction vigil candle at the moment and it says to burry the remains in a graveyard.. The problem is, I don't drive due to medical reasons so I have no way of getting to a graveyard. Would it be okay to bury the remains at a crossroads?
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:40 am

Now that I'm thinking about it I have another question about burial, aside from my prior post ^^.... I intend to do a red skull candle for my target and then after that I plan on doing an Adam/eve figural candle moving spell as well. The skull candle & Adam candle are for the same target & the ultimate goal is to bring my target closer to me. I'll be doing them one right after the other when the moon phases allow for it in October. Is it okay to take the left over wax, herbs and other remains from both spells and bury them together under a tree I was given by my target a few months ago? Is there a limit to how much one can bury in one location? I figure since it's the same goal and for the same target and the tree is linked to the target, it should be alright but I want to be certain first. Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:05 am

Hello JAD82017,

I wouldn't recommend changing where you bury the remnants for the Destruction work; you want those spirits to "hold down" your target, after all! Do you have a friend who could take the remnants to the graveyard for you and bury them?

And I don't think you need to worry about burying the remnants from two spells under the same tree, I think that's fine.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Sister Jean,

I do have one reliable friend that I could ask. I'm just not sure she'd go along with it since she knows the person I lit the candle for. Oooops... I'll ask her to take me and maybe cover the candle up in cloth.. Do I just bury it somewhere inside the gates of the graveyard or do I need to find a certain tombstone of like someone malicious to bury it near??
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Hello, JAD82017

Please check out this page:

graveyard-dirt-questions-and-answers-t5465.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Thank you for the link! Have a great day!
JAD82017

Unread postby Armybratt525 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:41 am

I live in a city and an apartment. However I do have a cross road that is busy during the day and much quieter at night. I'm trying to determine if I should despose of my remnants at the cross road or buy a plant and bury the items in the soil. If the plant idea is better is there a plant I would recommend?

Does it matter what type of spell. If I want to do a love spell or a spell involving the crown of success oil for academics, should these remnants be disposed of in a certain way?
Armybratt525

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:05 am

I've heard both a potted plant & a crossroads is good for positive workings, as well as burial in a city park from what Miss Cat has said on here also. I just bought a small potted plant since I move every 3 weeks or so but all the wax doesn't fit in the plant so I'm gonna bury some in a hidden art at the park.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi Armybratt525,

I would stick with the crossroads whenever you can. If you are doing rootwork to draw something/someone to you, then bury the remains in a plant at the front of your home. If you are doing work to keep something/someone with you, then bury the remains in a plant at the back of your home.

The type of plant is less important than the location, but make sure it is a healthy, leafy one and that you keep it in good condition.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Snowdrop » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Conjureman Ali posted a spell for breaking down a lover’s resistance. Red candle studded with cubeb berries and rolled in dill seed dressed with Follow Me Boy oil. How would the remains of this spell be disposed of? My instinct is the crossroads, because I want to scatter the resistance. Or would it be in the front yard to draw the lover closer now that his resistance is down?
Snowdrop

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 am

Hi Snowdrop,

Dispose of those remains in a crossroads. Your instinct is correct.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm

My potted plant is dying despite effort trying to save it. My question is this, do I buy another plant & dig up the remains that are in this one or just bury those in a park somewhere and throw the plant away? I'm not planning on staying in this area much longer that's why I question burying it somewhere that i won't be living close to.

My other question is this, can I just wrap up those remains in a red cloth and keep it hidden or under my mattress until my love workings manifest? Thanks ;)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

I would take everything and bury it by a tree.

Ask the tree to help you first and wait for positive or negative feelings. If you get positive feelings, then bury everything by the tree

Give the tree an offering like water and a dime for helping you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) I did just that except I didn't have a dime on me, I only had 3 pennies & I left that plus water for the tree & felt fine doing that. I have done more love drawing work since then & am going to be moving next week and well since I'm leaving what should I do with them? I read somewhere that I could either buy some soil & a regular pot & bury them in that with a fake plant and keep with me by the door of wherever I move to next OR just go bury them in nature again. I wanna make sure I'm doing this correctly since I'm drawing a certain person to me & don't feel like just burying them far from me is a good idea. Thoughts? Thanks :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

That is absolutely acceptable

Do NOT dig up what you have buried by the tree. Just tell the tree that you are moving and ask it to continue helping you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello everyone,
I just would like to know how I would go about disposing my Saint Expedite candle now that it finished burning a couple months ago. It did help me, just now I don't know how to dispose of it?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

if it is a glass candle holder, recycle it.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Thanks so much Miss Aida <3 I will bury them then & thank the tree before I leave.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

And give another gift to the tree also

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Yes! Thanks for the reminder :) Good thing I went back to check this before I buried them.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Oh no ;( As I walked past the tree where Is buried my spell remains I noticed that the red cloth was peaking out and looks like someone had dug it up and tried to recover it to no avail. What do I do? I know I'm not supposed to dig it up. Thanks
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

Could have been an animal

Put a lot of dirt over it, water the dirt, add more dirt and stomp it down with your feet

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida ;)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby BackUp888 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am

I'm finish with King Solomon Honey Spell Kit because a class is done. The paper is still inside of the honey jar. Now I am taking another class and I would like to reuse if possible with the same King Solomon Honey Spell Kit. How I dispose the old brown paper in the honey jar? Since I already done the spell with the last class, is it allowable to redo it with different new class with new brown paper? If it is not, then do I need to get another same honey spell kit and start over with new class? This is all new to me. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
BackUp888

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, BackUp888 ,

I'm sorry but you will have to start with a new honey jar

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BackUp888 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:16 am

Thank you. That'll mean I need to order just a new honey jar. Is this correct?
BackUp888

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:37 am

Hello BackUp888,

Yes that is correct.

Good luck in your studies.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BackUp888 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:51 am

Thank you so much!
BackUp888

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:36 am.
Reason: board warning

Unread postby scooty12 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:53 am

in terms of when i burry candle remains: If my figural candle has created a large pool of wax, am I to keep that pool in tack as best as possible to bury or may I wrap it up and compress it (break it up basically) to make a smaller package to burry?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 am

Hello scooty12,

I think it's fine if you break them up a bit--it would be hard not to break a puddle of wax when burying it.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby scooty12 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Thank you!
I was hoping and leaning towards this being ok, just needed a second opinion. I wrapped it all up in a nice cloth breaking into a small package and buried. It's already a foot of snow where I am and ground is pretty hard so digging a big hole wasn't ideal - hopefully it's deep enough!
Thanks again for your help!
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics