Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

silver_disc

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:55 am

Hi all :D

I'm in the midst of getting nine knots to tie up my boyfriend's nature, and everytime I make a knot, I burn the string coiled around the base of a red penis candle (carved with his name and command, and dressed with personal fluids), which is divided by needles into 9 parts, so I burn one ninth of it with every knot.

Does this sound okay? :P

Anyways, I was wondering what I should do with the needles and leftover candle wax when I'm finished with all the knots.
Should I bury them in my garden, put them under my bed or leave them at a crossroads?

Thanks in advance for all the help! :D
Annabelle

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 am

Goodness...leaving it in a crossroads is when you want something AWAY from you. Since you are trying to tie up his nature, I would recommend burying it in your property or even in your backyard.

In addition, be careful as to discuss the exact specifics of an ongoing spell or something you are in the midst of. Part of successful spellwork is not too disclose too much to others. Not trying to create a frenzy just saying because it will make your spellwork more successful
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 pm

I really need some advice. I have been working lots of spells with LM products over the past few months. I have buried LOTS of spell remains in the front and back yard of my cottage. I will be moving to a bigger cottage just two cottages down from where I live. Not far, at all. Though, someone else will be renting the cottage I completed the spell work in, and have the remains buried in the front and back yards. Do, I dig them up, and move them, or do I just move and leave them behind, since I am only two doors down.

Please advise.

Oh, and a BIG SHOUT OUT OF "THANKS" to Elvyra for her wisdom, and reading that last time I was at the shop. She really is amazing.

I await everyone's advice!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:39 am

Thanks, stars!

I was wondering- I might possibly be moving soon, so would it still be advisable to bury it in my garden/house?

I was thinking, maybe I could just press the needles into the leftover wax, and keep in in a pouch under my mattress.
What do you think? :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:58 am

Keeping the remains under your bed in a bag is a good idea.
HRCC Student #1559

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:06 am

Thanks, HailDiscordia!

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but in the instructions for the Love Me mojo that I got, it says to dispose of the leftover candle wax and needles at a crossroads, so I'm pretty confused.. Why would I want to get rid of something that I'm attracting?

Should I do the same thing with these spellwork remains and keep it in a bag under my bed? :?

Thanks, and happy hoodooing! :D
Annabelle

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 am

hiighpriestess wrote:Thanks, HailDiscordia!

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but in the instructions for the Love Me mojo that I got, it says to dispose of the leftover candle wax and needles at a crossroads, so I'm pretty confused.. Why would I want to get rid of something that I'm attracting?

Should I do the same thing with these spellwork remains and keep it in a bag under my bed? :?

Thanks, and happy hoodooing! :D
Annabelle
Follow the instructions that came with the mojo you bought, they were given for a good reason.

Disposal at the cross roads does not automatically mean you want to get rid of something, or that you want it away from you. Doesn't mean that at all.

Things can be left at the crossroads for all kinds of reasons, for example to send out your wish into the world, like the wish for a lover. ;) I personally would dispose of the left overs at the crossroads.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 am

HD may be right...however I always go by this page from lucky mojo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

It says that crossroads is when you want something to be carried away at a distance. In terms of the love me...I would personally bury it in a pot at my front door step.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 am

This is a good question. I have been living at my house for 10 years so I have stuff all over the place. I don't even remember where some of the stuff is buried, so I am not sure if I could get all the stuff.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 am

This is a good question. I have been living at my house for 10 years so I have stuff all over the place. I don't even remember where some of the stuff is buried, so I am not sure if I could get all the stuff.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Ah, this is a perfect example of how there isn't some set in stone method for working conjure or burying remains. The symbols involved with burying are complex and vary. If you bury something in the graveyard you are calling for its death, but conversely you can bury something in a graveyard to get the aid of the dead. If you bury something in your backyard/front yard then you are drawing something to your home, or keeping something tied to you. If you bury something at a crossroads or toss into a body of moving water you want it out of your life, however both of these latter options can also be used to send out a message to the universe, spirits etc. Lets say you want to attract a new love in your life, if you do a bath you toss the wash at a crossroads to get rid of past residual issues, but also send out the message to the universe that you are ready for love. The list goes on and on. Follow the basic principles set by the link Stars gave you, but use your best judgment.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Once you have buried a spell, its pretty much done, you have in a way given it back to the earth and except in very rare cases you are no loner actively working it, so I would say that you just leave it buried and go on about your business.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 pm

I have heard it said that its usually a good idea to renew the major spells that have taken effect in our lives, once a year. Basically, if you used a spell to get your current partner, then its best to renew the spell yearly. At this point you'll have new remains to bury at your new place of residence. This keeps the spells going and also refreshes your intent and the power behind them to keep the happy times rolling. The same with mojo hands, refreshing them yearly is a good idea.

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 am

Thank you Miss Bri and ConjureMan.

I will start with new sets of spells once moved in. As for the spells I have given back to the Earth, I have faith that they will still be active no matter where I am.

Thanks again,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:22 am

After thinking about it for a bit, I've decided that keeping/burying the remains near me seems to be a better idea, since it personally makes more sense to me, and so appeals to me more so than leaving it at a crossroads, of which I always thought it was for getting unwanted influences away from me, although other people could think differently.

I'll probably set up a "hidden" mini love altar in my room, and place all the love-work remains there.. Would that be advisable? This is because I'm not too comfortable with the idea of burying such precious remains when I might be moving from this house soon.

Thank you, everyone, for your input and advice! :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 am

You can keep the remains with you by burying them in a potted plant. Not sure where you live. I live in so cali so we are pretty much sunny all the time so I dont know what plants would survive well in the climate you are in. But just bury them in a plant on the front porch...and then take the plant with you once its time to go.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

This is actually a great recommendation. Potted plants can even be given as gifts in sneaky tricks if you bend your imagination to it ;-). If you do put it on a potted plant, then make sure to be attentive to the plant.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 am

Heheh, yep, it's a great idea.. But er, I'm don't exactly have green fingers, if you know what I mean :oops:

I'm just a little apprehensive as to what would happen to the workings if the plant dies, lol.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Just get a plant that take little up keep and is easy to keep alive. You can go to a gardening store and find out which plant would be best for you. If you are apprehensive then just stick to burying it in the yard.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 am

When my glass encased vigil candle is done, how do I dispose of the glass and the tiny bit of wax still left? Do I need to bury it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 am

This has been discussed before, please search the forum.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:03 am

I didn't see anything on the forums on this topic. Can you suggest some keywords I could use?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 am

Your post has been merged into the long topic-thread on this subject. Please read the thread from beginning to end and if you still have any questions, just ask them here and we will be glad to answer.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks!

tee1214

Unread post by tee1214 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:21 am

Good Day Everyone,

I'm confused as to correctly disposeing bath water at the crossroads...I live in New York City in an apartment building so how do I correctly dispose of bath water? How do I know wht is a crossroad in the City of New York? I dont mean to sound silly but I want to dispose of my bath water correctly to get results immeadiatly..I am new to HooDoo and have the slightest clue!!

Thk you all for your help and wisdom!! :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:55 am

Hi there,

I am pretty sure we have talked about this already. So make sure you do a search on the forum because you can get a quicker response to your questions. A crossroads are two roads that cross one another. I typically just do it at an intersection. When I used to live in los angeles, which is pretty busy, but not all the time. I would just toss it out the window and not look back. The key is you must not look back. Now with bath water I would just toss it over my left shoulder and not look back. If it is deserted enough then get out the car and do it. Get in your car and do not look back at all. You are going to have to find something that works for you. But the key is to not look back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#crossroads

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 am

That one is really pretty easy. Find a 4-way stop. There's your crossroads.

springsilvermoon

Unread post by springsilvermoon » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm

I understand your problem, especially with New York City being such a busy place. Perhaps you could dispose of it very early in the morning when not so many people are around? If you are lucky enough to have a car, you could drive somewhere more secluded.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 pm

i use to live in NYC also, i know how busy it is, their are lots of parks within the city with little hiking paths, find two paths that cross and use those.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

tee1214

Unread post by tee1214 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 am

Thk you everyone for your time and wisdom...I will heed the advice that was given...hve a wonderful day!!! :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 am

The key is you must not look back. Now with bath water I would just toss it over my left shoulder and not look back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
(Alternatively, bath-water may be thrown to the East at sunrise in your own yard, but this is most common when the entire job consists of personal cleansing or clearing away messes in the home.)

I live in a building, not a private property. I go down (very quietly) at 00h45 (12.45am, i wait for my neighbours to sleep), to the entrance of my building and I throw towards east, it works like magic.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 pm

just wondering if tha earth is too hard durning tha cold winter months,would u just keep tha remains in ur home then bury when tha earth has soften say spring/summer months? ;)

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 am

I have a honey jar that I recently started talking to as if it's the person that I'm doing the work on. I have no idea yet if it's working since I just started doing it, but I guess it's kinda along the same line as a baby doll. One thing I decided to do was share some food with her. I had a package of hostess cupcakes that I know she likes, I opened it up had one and put the other next to the honey jar to give to her. So what do I do with the cupcake afterwards? Keep in mind that due to my living arrangements, burying it in the front yard or just leaving it next to the honey jar (or where the honey jar is when I have it out) is out of the question. I was thinking that once the candle goes out, I could eat it? It would be kinda symbolic of sharing food or something. That and I'd get to eat the other cupcake. :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 am

If you do not have a front yard, get a potted plant (maybe of a flower she likes) and bury the left over food, or anything else in there. Make sure you water it so it doesnt die.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Based on bad advice, I did a Confusion jar spell on someone a few months ago, and now realize that it was the wrong approach to deal with the situation when CLARITY was needed. The person's picture, name paper, oils, and herbs are in the jar.

What is the proper way to dispose of spell work that you regret performing or did in error? Should I treat it like any other spell and throw the jar in the crossroads? Call me paranoid, but I always worry about someone getting a flat tire on the broken glass. :( If anything, I prefer dumping the contents somewhere then putting the glass jar in the recycle bin.

I'm now dealing with someone with AIRR and recently had a reading, so I'm sure my situation will improve.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 am

Personally, I would get rid of the jar by recycling. But dump the contents in a pot or some other fire proof container and then burn them. That will destroy its influence and then throw the ash in a crossroads or in the trash.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Burning and dismantling were the ways I was taught to undo conjure you've cast. You take the jar apart, burning each separate piece while praying for its undoing, taking away the power and influence of each component. Then take the ashes and toss them in a crossroads or bury them there as Stars said.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 am

Whoa!Burning it was a PITA since the main ingredient was poppy seeds. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE, and popped and flew all over the place when they burned. Ugh.

Thank you for advice, which was quickly heeded. Have a safe New Year's Eve!

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am

Today, I did a floor washing using Chinese Wash and a tea. To make the tea, I combined some roots in a muslin bag to boil. I wanted to know after the ritual is complete, what do I do with the herbs and the muslin bag? Can I reuse it or do I dispose of it? If I dispose of it, what is the correct way to do so?

TIA and Happy Sunday!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 am

The muslin bag can be reused... I have used them for baths. Afterward, I include the herbs in the finished floor wash and throw to the east as I pray. Than, I wash the bag in salt and dry it for another use.

Read here about disposal of ritual materials http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Remember these are traditional disposals...you may personalize to what fits your particular situation...e.g...keeping in mind the tradition. :)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

I recently completed work of a negative nature. Which is a better time to dispose of the work in a graveyard - during the full moon or waning moon? Or does it even matter?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Moon phases don't matter in disposal as much as they do when you start the work. However, if it helps you toss the remains during a waning moon to get rid of the influence, but in my opinion its better to get rid of them faster than to wait for the proper moon phase.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Better? It doesn't matter. You may want to just dispose of the work because you don't want negative work around you beyond spell completion.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks to both of you for such swift replies :D

In Cat's book, she wrote about disposing of certain tricks during the waning moon, which made me question if I needed to wait a few days after tonight's full moon.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 pm

She also states "if the need is not urgent" you may work spells according to moon phase. Sometime the work is needed and as for disposal especially of negative work it is needed.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 am

No work is completed before the work is disposed of. So if you are doing a 9 day spell, you go to the grave yard on the last day. All else it a work dilluted (Which usually means something is lacking in intention, determination or the target is protected etc.).
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I know you are suppose to bury items used to bring love in your yard, or by doorstep. However, I live in a dorm with no yard or doorstep. How can I dispose of the remnants of my spell?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Get a potted plant, and bury the remains in the plant. Make sure you keep the plant alive,and keep it as close to the door as possible. The type of plant does not matter

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 am

Hi,
I see alot of spells, etc deals with burying things in your back yard, or a grave yard and or putting stuff in your from yard or on your porch/door. Also, burying things in (thier) backyard or porch area, etc. What if u live in an apartment (no back/front yard), do not know where (they) live and also i saw spells (i.e. the break up spell) that asks for specific items from each party that u do not have and or names you dont know. Just looking for another approach to things because im sure not everyone lives in a house and are able to access personal items/info.

Thank-U SO MUCH
-Hapinys :roll:

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 am

Hapinys
This is a subject that has been covered in many threads. Use some creativity! Rootworkers of the past adapted to the situations they were in at the time, and you can do the same. A potted plant (larger) outside your front door an/or on the patio can be a front or back yard- the idea is to inter the remains in earth upon which you reside, or near it. An entry mat can serve as a place under which to inter 'front porch' spell remains. Your home still has a perimeter, you just may need to mark it inside instead of out. Carpet can be pulled back in corners for laying 5 spot patterns, then tacked back down. The point is to reproduce the intent of the action in the best way that adapts to your current situation.

Personal concerns can include name papers or photos if one doesn't have another link, this too, has been discussed quite a bit. I'd suggest doing a google site specific search of LM forums for these threads. Some spells might not be workable for you, if they require you to lay a trick physically near someone that you don't have access to; in which case you can find or craft one that does not.
Good luck!
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Proper disposal is very important in spell casting as it completes the spell and releases the energy. GoddessMojo has given you several ideas in terms of what to do in your situation. As for the personal items again, developing this link is very powerful in spell casting although some can perform spells without them.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 pm

So question: can i do the break-up spell without the (home wreckers name or personal items)?

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 pm

How should one dispose of a candle used for darker works such as a reversing evil glass vigil candle holder?

thanks!

Peace Be With You!

Guided

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes, however, it is probably going to take you more than one break up spell (and no I cannot tell you exactly how many). Not to mention you will have a weak connection to the other person. So you can put (john's new gf) or whatever.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 am

Reversing is not considered to be "dark" work -- it is performed for justice and for the restoration of balance. In any case, you can spray the empty glass down with FLorida Water, holy water, or salt water - then recycle it.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Spray it down with FLorida Water, holy water, or salt water - then recycle it.
Thank You!

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I took a bath with the Love Me bath crystals, went to the crossroads and threw my water to what I thought was the East. However it was really the west. I must have gotten turned around. Should I redo this part or is it ok?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 am

If you've injected a great deal of doubt and worry into your work as a result, then you may want to repeat. Otherwise, just take note of it and do it right next time.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 am

1. I've performed quite a bit of spells & so have a box full of wax remains (almost all LM love figurals). I'm not too keen on burying it on rental property as I shift. So I thought I'll probably just light a wick and burn all wax. Would that be ok? That way I don't have to keep carrying it .

2. Also about mojos I know it's been discussed a lot but I want to know how to hide it from the person closest to you?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 am

You can get a flower pot and bury your remains. Mojos can be hidden all kinds of ways...you can leave under your mattress the effect is still the same. You have already developed a relationship with the bag.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”