Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 06, 2010 4:43 am

Posting basically the same question twice in different sections of the forum (one of them the wrong one) won't get you help any faster, just fyi.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 06, 2010 4:45 am

Do a forum search, theirs a search bar at the upper right corner, this question has come up several times before. In short either do a different spell, or bury the remains in a potted plant you keep at your front or back door as appropriate.
HRCC Student #1559

reality9401

Unread post by reality9401 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 am

what if I live in an apartment building?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 06, 2010 5:48 am

as HailsDiscordia said, 'buy a potted plant' place at front door (inside if you will); LM has a webpage with further details http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 am

In a house plant that you keep in your home ( for good spells)
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 am

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

Hello all! Im kinda confused on disposing the double reverse candles. The one thats red in the inside and black on the outside. Which would be the correct way of disposing it? I read the guide on laying a trick but im not sure if i should toss it in the crossroads or toss it in running water. Does it depend on what i lit the candle for? Thanks for helping!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 07, 2010 9:36 am

Bury it at a crossroads.
HRCC Student #1559

Frindle

Unread post by Frindle » Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 am

I have just worked on a healing candle with most unusual results. It was a free standing candle, dressed with healing oil, some hindu grass oil because I am healing past incident to clear it away, and some blessing oil drawing in to complete. Cleansed first.

My candles "never" tear. Only once, and the event that followed was as dramatic as the candle burn itself.
Today, the candle teared, which formed a broken fully human "arm" broken and useless past the elbow to (now) gnarled hand. The offending appendage from a relationship. I recognized it immediately. It slid away from me.
I cried. (tears are healing). I did not interfere with the burn. The "arm" later dropped off, intact.

Now, do I bury this piece close to home, like a trophy, it will never hurt me again....
Or, do I bind it, hammer it, control it, bury it in a graveyard...

Leave it to the new people to complicate things. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 am

I would definitely NOT keep it close to home.

As to what you do with it otherwise - what is your intuition tell you? If you want to hammer it to pieces and then bury in a graveyard, then do so.
I generally like to keep things as simple as possible and go with crossroad disposal for most things. Water disposal for others.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 pm

My rootworker advised that I dispose of my leaking, cracked vinegar jar and make a new one.

I've read placing-bottles-in-graveyard-t114.html
and the one about Laying Tricks, yet still have questions about burying the jar in a graveyard. I consider the work to be ongoing since I'll be making a replacement vinegar jar.

For proper disposal, should I..
- carry the container to the graveyard, cursing the enemy while I bury the jar, then walk away? I read about making a headstone for the enemy, but the concept of an unmarked grave is more appealing.
or
- bury the container at a grave site, asking for the spirit's help in carrying out my intentions? This is the one I'm confused about since this is asked at the completion of a spell while my work is still ongoing.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Well your rootworker pretty much answered your question. You dispose of your jar however you want, and then make a new one. Yes the work is on going, but you are simply disposing of the cracked one to help seal the work that you did do with this vinegar jar. So the old one is still going to help you, but you are just properly disposing of it.

I mean you can dispose of the jar however you like in the graveyard...personally I like to just bury it in the graveyard, and to ask any helpful spirit in the graveyard to take care of it. If you are lucky enough you can bury the jar at a murderers grave, or something that is connected to your work such as maybe a person who died horribly such as a car accident...homicide...etc.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue May 18, 2010 4:09 pm

I've always been overly careful about disposal of spell remnants.....I never, not ever, put them where they could be easily noticed or found. But I've always wondered what would happen in the event that they *were* found by someone - a groundskeeper in a cemetary, for example. Whatever was burried would likely be destroyed, at the very least tossed in the trash. What effect would that have on the work?

Another example - I'd done a "marriage" spell in the past where a little poppet representing a "groom" was hidden in a church. I hid it very, very well and it stayed in its place for years (I checked!) but within the past few months I checked again as I was going to dispose of it, and it was gone. The person it was named for has been in misery for months and I feel (sort of) guilty as I'm sure that the poppet was just thrown away. Thankfully, that's an ok outcome for that particular person!

I know that things have been done in a particular way (like disposal in a crossroads) for ages but I dunno....it seems like tossing petitions and candle wax into a crossroads, or even bottles, would make them so easy to find and I've always worried that the work would suffer or be destroyed itself, so I've always used other means of disposal.

What do others think?

Lynda

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 18, 2010 4:48 pm

The point of a crossroads disposal is for the energy to be scattered to the four directions - i.e. everywhere - released out into the universe, etc. Rivers carry stuff away from you, out of your life, out of your hands. Graveyards bury the issue for good.

If they get found, then in my opinion it's just part of the energy dispersing. If the spell has already manifested than the point is really moot.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 18, 2010 6:35 pm

...basically... when I dispose...I dispose, no thought of who will find it. Its completion for me.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue May 18, 2010 8:10 pm

If they get found, then in my opinion it's just part of the energy dispersing. If the spell has already manifested than the point is really moot.
Ah....good point :)

Lynda

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Tue May 18, 2010 8:12 pm

jwmcclin wrote:...basically... when I dispose...I dispose, no thought of who will find it. Its completion for me.
I try to do that as well.....but sometimes I overthink it and wonder what would happen to the *stuff*, for example, could broken glass hurt someone, etc.

Overthinking is not necessarily too good!

Lynda

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Lynda,

Set it and forget it.

If you're the type to overthink the laying of a trick, maybe you should consider going out of your way to lay it in a place you rarely visit. Then you won't be in the position to keep checking your work.

I bury everything and anything made of glass or having sharp edges, so I don't have to worry about innocent people or animals getting hurt. There are many public parks along the river near my house...just knowing that people and animals are swimming and walking around barefoot and barepawed makes jar/bottle spell disposal in running water a huge no-no for me.

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 am

I try to do that as well.....but sometimes I overthink it and wonder what would happen to the *stuff*, for example, could broken glass hurt someone, etc. Overthinking is not necessarily too good![/quote]

Set it and forget it.

If you're the type to overthink the laying of a trick, maybe you should consider going out of your way to lay it in a place you rarely visit. Then you won't be in the position to keep checking your work.

I bury everything and anything made of glass or having sharp edges, so I don't have to worry about innocent people or animals getting hurt. There are many public parks along the river near my house...just knowing that people and animals are swimming and walking around barefoot and barepawed makes jar/bottle spell disposal in running water a huge no-no for me.[/quote]

I try to do the burial thing too......or another thing I've done in the past is "bury" a break-up jar in the city dump (ground was totally frozen for a period of time here and it wasn't really possible to bury it in a graveyard as I'd usually do as I try to make it deep). I sort of liked the idea of other people's garbage piling up on top of that particular jar :-)

Lynda

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Lynda,

How did you do that? Just throw it out with the weekly trash pick up? I'm putting together a vinegar jar to break up a relationship and when it's over, I'd love to do that! She's trash, and that's exactly where she and the relationship need to be...buried under filthy garbage! :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sat May 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Lynda,

You can do what you want, but if you're interested in keeping true to hoodoo, then disposal in trash or the city dump isn't the way to go.
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Miss Cat actually addresses this issue in the provided link on laying tricks:
"I have no idea why people are interested in undertaking magical spells that are obviously so far beyond their ability, but not only are they intrigued, they often then come to me to ask for some kind of authoritarian "permission" whereby i am supposed to "allow" them to totally ignore the African American conjure tradition and to "play-act" at the work through their imaginations.

"Can i just visualize burying the bottle-spell but actually throw it in a dumpster?" is a question i have actually been asked! My reply, in a nutshell: "No.

...it is my experience that folks who make a big deal out of how they "can't do this" or "can't do that," or "this is not feasible" or "that is out of the question," are generally not going to succeed at the work anyway, either because hoodoo magic is not their path or because the spell itself is troubling them."

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 23, 2010 2:46 am

Flame,

I'm not trying to argue, merely being curious and trying to get a question answered before the situation arises. I live in Southern New England, and quite often during the winter the ground can be too frozen, or in the case in past winters, under several feet of snow, making digging into the earth extremely difficult at best. Add that to the fact that small rivers here will freeze over, it is probable that at some time, disposal in a river or creek will be impossible as well. Should the items that I would want to dispose of be kept somewhere dark and hidden until it's possible to dispose of them properly? The only other water option is the sea. There is an actual Atlantic Ocean beach nearby, as opposed to the Long Island Sound, which is closer to me. Is throwing something into the sea an 'acceptable' way of water disposal? Again, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm genuinely curious as different geographical areas can present different problems for disposal.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 23, 2010 7:05 am

The sea is not a "running water" disposal option, because it ebbs and flows - coming in and going out repeatedly. It doesn't have the same energy as a river which runs away. Now obviously rivers end up in the ocean, but you are trying to employ the natural energies of the river in your disposal work.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 am

"[The sea] doesn't have the same energy as a river which runs away...."

That's what I was afraid of, and since the sea isn't an option, the rivers, at least nearby, are not an option either as they are brackish water. Depending on the tide you can smell the seawater in them when you're on their banks.

My next question would be would it be at cross purpose if I held onto spell and conjure remains, wrapped well in dark cloth or something similar and kept hidden away for a few days until I can make a trip a bit further away to where the rivers are strictly fresh water?

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 am

Oh no, don't misunderstand :-) I wanted to bury the break-up jar but the ground happened to be frozen, and rather than wait for the thaw I watched it be "buried" at the city dump. I knew at the time that it wasn't the correct, true way to do it but the thought of setting it in the center of a pile of trash that bulldozers would quickly cover with more trash was appealing to me - in effect, I wanted to "trash" the relationship. When I do that type of work, generally spell remains get buried in a graveyard. That's just me though.

The weekly trash isn't an option, and really neither is the garbage dump. I did it myself on the spur of the moment and the spell worked well, however, it ISN'T the correct way of disposal and if you want your spell to work its best to try to do everything correctly. In the case of a breakup jar, the best thing is to bury it, as the realationship is "dead". If you can't dig into the ground during the winter and you feel like burial is the way to go, maybe wrap it in black cloth and stick it somewhere dark and icky in your home until digging is possible. In fact, when I do breakup jars, I keep them around to shake them up until the breakup is done anyway, so if you do that, you can just leave it to sit wherever you had it while you worked it.

I hope other people won't read that and think "oh ok I'll just toss it in the trash and call it good". First of all, it wasn't that simple, and second, just because it worked for me does not mean its correct, or that it would work in someone else's situation.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Lynda,

Ah, I wasn't sure if you physically took it to the dump yourself or if you tossed it in with the rest of the trash. And I was planning on working the jar until they are good and finished, but my question was more general and for the future should traditional disposal be something of a difficulty due to weather/season.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 24, 2010 4:08 am

That kind of bowl would be really useful for setting the pans of water out for spiritual work as well! Probably wouldn't want to mix duties with one, though.
HRCC Student #2174G

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 am

Good day all. My banishing spell will end Thursday. I am going to burn the business card, parchment paper with name on it, and the spell itself and take the ashes and the black candle wax and the bowl it is in (a white biodegradable "chinet" bowl) and throw it over my left shoulder in the cross roads--on Friday during the day. It does not have to be thrown out five minutes after I am finished, but I do want it out of the house by the Friday. Thoughts on this?

While the black candle was burning, each night I lit a Sacred Heart of Jesus candle and a Candle for Saint Michael along with (3) dressed white tea lights. Some of the black wax even got in my Sacred Heart of Jesus candle from the "snuffer", but there is Firey wall of protection and Holy water; therefore I am not concerned. I would like to know if I should throw all of this in the cross roads? Glass and 27 tea light "tins" in the street? There is not a River near me but there is a Bayou. I do not wish to pollute it. Can Ilitterally throw away [/i]the "tea light tins" and maybe bury the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Saint Michel Candles in my back yard? They were for protection while doing the spell. Afterall, and I do not want anyone to get a flat tire!
Thoughts on this?

I have considered the Cemetary, but there is too much "material".

Thanks and Be Blessed
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:45 am

Please recycle the glass from the candles and the aluminum tea light tins.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:27 pm

I agree. I will not disgard in the street. I am in the GULF COAST area where the oil spill is getting ready to come-- ON SHORE of the whitest beaches in the world! I'm going with my heart on this one, unless anyone over the next 12-18 hours says it will do irreparable harm.I am disposing of the wax and remnants in the crossroads and burying the candles in the back yard-- they did protect. The tea lights have burned. The "left over wax is --"left over wax", and all these tea lights (the tins) can be recycyled in the bin. If anyone disagrees can you please post?
Thanks in advance.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm

So i got to thinking again. i had done a road opener..but where should any remains go? buried in the backyard wrapped in white cloth?

i got to thinking that it was for things i want banished so i was thinking crossroads. is this wrong thinking?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 am

Crossroads. Almost always crossroads. The only time you keep things at home is if you want to plant/anchor their effects for yourself - like if you drew in a good lover, or you drew in a bunch of money, a healing was successful, etc.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm curious as to what Hoodoo tradition says about disposing of spell remains in the 'rivers' that crop up during heavy flash rains? A sudden downpour here got me thinking about the rivers that get created in roads (and crossroads) when heavy, sudden rain hits. Could those be used as a disposal means, especially when they're flowing away from conjurer's home/property?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

I would say no because they are temporary - the energy of continually flowing water will simply not be present there. Now, I suppose that you could utilize a flash flood that's flowing through a crossroads, as the energy and symbolism of the crossroads is still there and active, but with the additional element of the flowing post-storm water.

Perhaps others would have a different perspective.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

jujugiggles wrote:I would say no because they are temporary - the energy of continually flowing water will simply not be present there. Now, I suppose that you could utilize a flash flood that's flowing through a crossroads, as the energy and symbolism of the crossroads is still there and active, but with the additional element of the flowing post-storm water.

Perhaps others would have a different perspective.
I see your point, but I was also curious for those that live in areas like the desert Southwest where that can be the ONLY 'rivers' at times during monsoon seasons. After all flood/drainage areas tend to be established even if there isn't water flowing through them constantly, the water still 'knows' where to go when it is present. If that makes sense at all, lol.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm

I just performed this banishing candle spell this past Saturday during the waning moon.
I was told to bury it after the spell was complete which i did, but i buried it in my backyard.
i read that i shouldn't have just now since its a negative spell. i wasn't told this (i got some advice from a friend) before i performed the spell and as soon as i read it i went into my backyard and saw that it somehow got unburied, by some animal or whatever.
also i didnt put it in a brown paper bag or a piece of fabric , i just put the candle remains and candle holder in the dirt hole and made sure it was covered.
i thought that was ok. but now reading this site i seem to have done the burying "wrong".........
did that ruin the outcome of the banishing spell by burying it in my backyard and having it get unburied??? :(

i need some advice please.
i can perform it again tomorrow since its still the waning moon but i was told that Saturday is the strongest day and this next Saturday is a new moon ~_~;;;;;;;

its not that im doubting the spell was performed right i just never had something be unburied before and wanted some much needed advice onto if i should perform it again or wait until the next waning moon.
or should i perform it again this saturday during the new moon? even though it's a banishing spell?

thanks for the advice :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Yes you were wrong in burying the banishing on your property. I recommend that you repeat the spell. In addition, it does not matter with the moon phases. I would take the current remains and bury them in the proper place, and then repeat the spell or do a back up vigil light, and light it as soon as possible. Do not get so stuck in the moon phases. If you are terribly worried about timing, then I would just ignore the moon phase and perform the spell on a saturday.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Crap i knew it :(
i wasn't told where to bury it i was just told to either bury it or throw it in running water :(
i am terribly worried about timing but wanted as much of the universe influence on this spell.

the wax remains are mixed with dirt but i do have the candle holder with some of the wax in it. could i still put it in the brown paper pouch and bury it again? do i just grab all the dirt i think has the wax remains in it? its tough because its black wax and my dirt has a grayish tone to it :(

i will definitely perform this spell again on saturday though.

is there any other spell i can do that you can recommend to help me break up my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend and to have him return to me? i read something about using two black figure candles (him and her) and a red candle for me? over a period of 9 days? for a separation spell?

thanks for your help :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Though you may wish to have a reading with a rootworker on a situation first in order to get the full story, and then personalized advice on actions to take that are most likely to be successful. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, you may wish to read this page on proper ritual remains disposal for future reference: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:06 pm

The dirt doesnt really matter. Just dig up the remains as much as you can find, put it in a bag. Either throw it in a river, or you can even put in a crossroads

Refer to this link for future reference: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Here is the link for break up work http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I would take a day on the forum, and research break up spells on here. We have talked about this A LOT so there is plenty of knowledge and spells on her for you to perform.

I am not sure why you are doing a banishing step for breaking up two individuals. I mean you can try to banish the other person but you should probably do some break up work .

I recommend you do a break up spell kit as it has everything you will need to do a break up. Furthermore, you can search a vinegar jar, and a moving candle spell with two black candles representing the targets. Again do a forum search, and you should be able to find the information. I would concentrate on doing break up work first, and then do some return to me especially if you are newbie to all of this. Starting with spell kits are your best bet as they come with directions as well.

Lastly, its strongly recommended that you get a reading. PM me if you have any more further questions.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:14 pm

thanks so much for your help :)

barat

Unread post by barat » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 pm

What should I do with the name-paper after my novena candle had burned down?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 pm

If it's for a positive purpose you can bury it in your yard, if it was for a negative one then bury at a crossroads or throw into a river. If you're worried about someone finding your paper at the crossroads or river, then you can burn the paper and dispose of the ashes there.

barat

Unread post by barat » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Thanks again for the information.
Many Blessings to you

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 pm

i burned the black penis candle and i want to know what i do with the remains.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

crossroads, graveyard, or running water

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm

So id like to ask how others that have used gloves in negative works how they dispose of them? i dont really like the idea of leaving something like this in the middle of the crossroads. not a biggie on dumping something of that sort as it doesnt really decompose..animals could eat them..etc.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Then throw them in the trash or wash them off in ammonia and use them for next time. Please do not get caught up in such minor details. Common sense should be applied in rootwork as well.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

I've done alot of work with candles over the past several weeks now and they are piling up in my room lol. Is there a certain way you are suppose to get rid of them?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Type? Disposal of candle wax is according to the ritual performed. Glass candle can be kept or recycled. Figurine or offeratory candles should be properly disposed read here...http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Ritual disposal is just as important as doing the work itself. It firmly plants the work in the tradition while also sealing the work, or adding that final touch to it. HITAP has a wonderful series of pages on it that you may benefit from, but generally:

At your doorstep/front lawn to draw
At your backyard to keep close to you and tie down,
At a crossroads to disperse, or for all work that needs to be sent on its way
On someone's walkway in order to infect them
Buried in somone's lawn to effect their home,
tossed in a river to send it away,
and buried in graveyard to call upon the spirits to hold something down or kill it.

But this is just generally speaking.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm

So after reading that link jwmcclin and thanks I'm guessing since I'm burning them for reconcilliation with my ex I should bury them either under or near my steps or in the yard? I can't actually bury anything under my steps since they are attached to asphult and concrete so near them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 am

Put it in a potted plant on your porch or near you doorway. Keep the plant watered

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 am

You are correct...because you are drawing that person to you.... ConjureMan lists it perfectly as well.

SophiaMia

Unread post by SophiaMia » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

Hi,

I read through the entire page on disposing ritual remants but I didn't see any topic on how to dispose of the candle case of a novena candle with the label on it. When the candle has burned out, do we just throw the candle away? I know it isn't exactly earth friendly to bury a piece of glass in your yard, or away from it (depending on the intent of the candle spell) so what exactly do we do with it? I have a collection of used glass cases that I am just dying to throw out, but I don't want it to affect my work.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

I think Devi was the one who usually mentions recycling them in your recycling bin if you have one. Although, don't take my word for it as I'm fairly new to all of this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 am

Theres a thread on this in the candle section. You are right Maljen either recycle them or throw them away.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 am

I prefer to recycle.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Recycle, please, for the good of the Earth. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Recycle!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”