Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Is there a 'time' associated with ritual remains burials?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm

I was trying to cast a spell for my dad to help him at work (business is going pretty badly because of the economy). I disposed of the spell materials at a crossroads while throwing it east. The problem is: I totally forgot I wasn't supposed to look at the materials and ended up looking at what I was throwing away. I wasn't trying to demonstrate a lack of faith or doubt or anything.

So is this still ok, or should I try to work the spell again?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Well, that is just lack of concentration when doing the spell. The spell may still manifest, but probably not fully or have maximum results. I think to be on the safe side conduct the spell again. This has happened to me before, but you have to sort of remember right before you do it. Especially if you are driving because its human nature to constantly be looking in your rear view mirror. You just need to employ something to help you to remember I usually write it on a post it or cover my rear view mirror so i cant look back with the note.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks a lot :-) That's what I suspected as well, so casting the spell again makes a lot of sense!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

if you do multiple cross roads spells, does that mean you can't use the same crossroad again?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Is there a 'time' associated with ritual remains burials?
I don't know what you mean by "time" association with ritual remains. You bury the remains when you are done with the spell. I bury the next day.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 am

Well, you could use it probably once your previous spell has manifested. I know some people use the same crossroads but go a different direction.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 am

Thanks Mary.

Frater Hod

Unread post by Frater Hod » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am

Regarding the "time" dispose of spell remnants and items otherwise not to be reused or recycled, I have found that even holding them overnight is not advantageous to my style of magical practice. I equate this to people leaving dirty dishes in the sink after dinner. My mother taught us to wash up after dinner. I do the same with my altars.

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 am

Quick question about spell remains. Many spells call for burial of remains at doorstep or in yard. What happens if I am going to be moving? Do I dig up the remains and take them with me or should they remain in the earth? What if a new owner finds these and disturbs them?

Thank you.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 pm

rs09

This question has already been answered, but most people would no more dig up spell remains than they would dig up the body of their dead pet hamster if they were moving.

Of course, you can dig up the spell remains and take them with you. That is your choice.

If you buried your spell remains deep enough, however, the new owner probably will never find them.

Mary

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 am

Can someone please advise on how to go about properly disposing of the remains of an Uncrossing glass candle spell? The instructions on the back of the candle state to take the photo used, sprinkle salt and pepper into the photo and then place it in running water? I also found similar instructions on the LM link “Disposing of Ritual Remains” http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html, “If you want it to move away and sink, throw it in running water.” Does this mean that I can just let the photo go down one of my sink drains w/the running water, shred it up in the garbage disposal, etc.? Further instructions disposing of items in running water state: “you simply wrap the materials in a cloth or paper packet and throw them in running water over your left shoulder and walk away.” Since I live in a major city, (although I highly respect and understand the need to carry out tradition while learning to practice Hoodoo), people do get major fines if caught littering by throwing items into the bay, so I’m wondering if there’s some type of substitute like running water in the home – if not I completely understand and will strictly follow Hoodoo tradition. Also, I’m wondering what would happen if one did throw their spell remains into a lake or ocean, and someone else found it? Would this influence the conclusion of one’s spell work?

Also, I plan on burning a Road Opener glass candle spell next and noticed on the above LM link that it states “If you want to attract something, bury it under the front door step.” Since I live on the second floor in an apartment, is it okay to burry the remains of such a spell in a plant I have on my patio (facing east)? I could always burry the remains of the Road Opener in the front of my apartment complex (facing southeast), which is a ways away from my actual doorstep, although right next to several apartment homes and foot traffic of other individuals. Sorry if I’m splitting hairs here, but I’m learning that Hoodoo is somewhat of a traditional art which I’d like to abide by as much as possible.

Thanks All! :D

Azna21

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm

yes, I'd also like to ask how does one dispose of the glass encased candle and tealights? Do we bury them too?
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Usually for the glass candles once their burnt out I put them in the recycle bin.
HRCC Student #1559

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm

I'll be interested to hear other answers. In my case, I thank empty tealights and 7-day glass holders for their service and withdraw my energy from them, for lack of a better way of putting it; I remove the tie and magical charge from the remains, then dispose of those empties the way I'd dispose of any other glass item.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:51 pm

I just throw them away. If its a break up spell, then I probably go and break the spell in a crossroads, but throwing it away suffices. If I have a name paper or a petition, then I dispose of that properly.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 pm

I recycle mine, or, for the glass left from candles for positive work, I use them as vases.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:09 am

You could cleanse the glass candles and reuse them by purchasing pull out candles.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:31 am

Hey ya'll,

Please, please, please, please recycle your glass vigil light holders!
Do not just throw them away, do not bury them, recycling or reusing these guys is the way to go.

You have several options for how to do this:
You can just place them in the recycle bin
You can pour boiling water in them to melt any excess wax and use them for vases to offer saints and spirits flowers
You can pour in boiling water to remove excess wax and pull out candles for them, although do be aware that cylinder diameters vary from maker to maker

As far as petitions or pictures stuck to the glass, if you are continuing to work on the project then just transfer the petition or image to the new candle, if you have completed your work you can ritually dipose of them in whatever manner is appropriate. I keep mine throughout the year and burn them all at a certain point.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Is it necessary to burn the picture also? If I am burning a protection candle for myself and have my pic on it, can I just take it off and use it in other spells or just keep it in an album?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm

path2success wrote:Is it necessary to burn the picture also? If I am burning a protection candle for myself and have my pic on it, can I just take it off and use it in other spells or just keep it in an album?
You can save the pic and continue to use it with other protective spells. I would do this, especially if you are using an actual photgraph and not a printed out photo or a copy. Some folks have a single petition that they just keep reattaching to lights--this can go on for weeks, months, and even years.

Bri

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 am

Great ideas ... thanks Bri! =)

Azna21

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 am

Thanks Bri!

Frater Hod

Unread post by Frater Hod » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm

In my opinion, anyone who does not carefully recycle the glass tubes from spent vigil lights is a polluter.

I do regular quarterly ceremonial spell work against environmental polluters and in favor of the Earth on my outdoor altar. Don't tempt me to add your name to my list. Be aware that if you disrespect the Earth, whether I know your name or not, I will come after you!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:53 pm

I have read that love spell remains need to be buried due to tradition and that is because you want to keep the good around you. Would it be wrong to keep some good remains at my altar?

I ask this only because i did a moving candle spell and finally it formed a very big heart and whenever i look at it , it gives me positive surge, i feel a wave of love through me just reminding me that our love is so strong (reconciliation). Also a year ago when I didnt know hoodoo I just used to burn votives with a petition (i just came up with it in my mind but I didnt know it was a tradition or a form of magic). The remains of the candles spelt out his name (including letters like L & M etc) so I have even that still just a sort of a reminder that the universe is uniting us.

So basically my question is - can i keep these remains at my altar, (I just feel they are very close to my heart)? I have our picture, a wedding couple figurine, this heart & his name.

I was thinking of burying them when he returns.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

path2success,

There is nothing "mandatory" about burial of love spells or any other spells. Whoever told you that is not a traditional worker. Be aware that all such rules that start with or include the phrase "you need to" are highly suspect. They may be right for the person who spoke them, and the culture that person was raised in, but more often than not they are obvious attempts to claim authority status.

I think it would be a cute alter piece. If it appeals to you, go for it :)

Read more about disposal of spell remains here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Thanks Hail! It really is a cute altar full of love , surrounded by love :) ! Instead of a cloth cover for the table I've put a giftwrapping paper of beautiful pink roses...

roquelaure

Unread post by roquelaure » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi everybody *waves*! First time poster, but I've been lurking heehee. I searched for similar questions to this but didn't see any, so forgive me if it has been covered before.

A lot of spells and rituals involve burying items, dirt, etc. I live in a tiny studio apartment in the middle of the city, and don't exactly have easy access to places to do that. I've been thinking about using pots for plants, but I'm not sure if that would be... well, even close to the same thing since it wouldn't technically be in nature, and I would have to use store bought potting soil, which seems ind of... un-earthy (haha) to me.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get around this, or enhance the atmosphere? Or does it even matter as long as my intentions are strong? Thanks in advance :)

vita

Unread post by vita » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:55 pm

I have a follow up question since I am also a city dweller. A lot of spells also call for burying things under some ones doorstep or sprinkling them on the property. What about NYC where all doorsteps are solid concrete and property is a narrow hallway shared by 100 other people?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I have four words for you folks: "Potted Plants" and "City Parks."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 pm

If you're sprinkling powders etc. in an area where it'll be walked in by more people than your intended target, you can fix the work for them and them alone by calling their name as you deploy the powders.

roquelaure

Unread post by roquelaure » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm

i'm afraid of getting arrested on suspicion of bioterrorism if i bury stuff on parks lolol :)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 pm

roquelaure,

I live in the San Francisco Bay area and I can tell you right now, Golden Gate Park is my number one burial spot for all my clients. I go there with my trowel and my gloves and just find a nice place with no problems. No one has ever asked me a thing. If someone did ask me why I was digging, I would say I was a physical geographer who needed a soil sample.

Mary

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

literarylioness,

Bwahaha, you "needed a soil sample." I love this.

My father collected arrowheads all his life. This meant wandering cornfields in the middle of nowhere in rural Northern Illinois (he always got the farmer's permission first!) However, civilzation slowly crept in over the years, and it got to be that every so often a county policeman would see him, pull over, and want to know what he was doing. The first time this happened he happened to be wearing a DeKalb Seed Company baseball cap, a big local company. The cop asked him if he was with that company, my dad said yes, and ever afterwards he wore that cap and said he worked for the DeKalb seed people when asked. :lol:

That kind of camouflage seems to have good application in hoodoo when doing stuff like you're doing, literarylioness, or when laying down sneaky tricks.

MiracleMaxxwell

Unread post by MiracleMaxxwell » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Hello,

I ordered a fixed Cut & Clear glass encased candle along with a few other items. I followed the directions via the side of the candle and my ritual has since ended.

My question is I am not able to find in the literature sent how to dispose of the candle and incense after completion. Is anyone able to provide me with this information so that I make sure I do this correctly? I still have the candle and all used incense at my home with me. I also ask so I know for all future rituals.

I ask because my intention with this candle was to help me gain strength to cut the ties I have with my current relationship as it is toxic and negative for me. I want to make sure my disposal also aids in this effect.

Also as this man and I live together, would be advisable for me to burn a Sacred Heart of Jesus candle after wards for blessing?

Thank you for your help.

Vicki

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 pm

The usual rule of thumb is that for any work you do where you want something to go away, you bury the spell remains off your property somewhere. Anything you don't want to bring into your life/attract to you goes off your property. Anything you want to draw to you/keep close, you bury on your property.

Taking concrete steps in the physical world for yourself to move out - or arranging for him to move out - are also extremely important since you want to cut those ties and clear him out, after all. You have to do the physical work of the cutting and clearing while the magic is doing its own work, or else you are like the proverbial lady who's wearing a fur coat on a midsummer's day, complaining it's too hot, but refusing to take the coat off when people point out she'd feel much better if she did.

I am unclear in your intent for burning the Sacred Heart candle. Who do you want to bless? Yourself? Your ongoing living situation with him?

MiracleMaxxwell

Unread post by MiracleMaxxwell » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank you for responding to my question, I do appreciate it.
I will make the arrangements to properly dispose of the items off the property.

I have made it clear to him that I want him to move out and as I am not longer happy in the situation. He is in denial right now, which is the easiest term to describe the situation.

I made the mistake of purchasing a home with him man and have consulted an Atty as to how I can go about things be it to buy his half or to sell the property. I wanted to know what the legal end would be before I began so I can be clear and know each step I take.

He has made it clear he will sign a quit claim form and sign his half of the house over to me. However this depends on his mood at the present time. Due to this the Atty has drawn up this form and has it on hand should I be able to have him agree to this. I am trying to give myself strength as I am dealing with a very angry, negative and toxic man who tends to drain you. After being with his this long I feel he is mentally unstable so I am trying to do this without setting him off and also if I can helping him to move to a better situation.

I realize I cannot help him if he does not want help so I am trying to look at the BIG picture and move forward.
I am making progress it is just very slow but I am determined and have faith this is all going to work out.

The Sacred Heart of Jesus candle. I was asking if I should burn this to help bless me and help guide me and aid in strength to continue to move forward.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 pm

I know we have to recyle vigil candles. Is this a hooddo practice or being environment friendly?

2 reasons for this:
1. If hoodoo do we say a prayer or something else when we drop in the recycle bin
2. If we don't find a recycle bin and don't wish to keep it at home as a vase,etc if it's a break up candle etc can we just dispose it off our property?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am

Neither the 13, 9 nor 7 day baths say anything about disposal. So I would dispose of the 13 at the crossroads after completion, the 9 in the front or bath yard and the 7 in the front yard right?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:38 pm

You can dispose of all types of baths at the crossroads, the 13 Herb bath can be disposed there as can the others.

good luck,
Bri

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 pm

First read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html to better your understanding of things. But yes since the Thirteen herb bath is meant to take off crossed conditions and the like, the crossroads would be good. The Nine Herb bath is for power and mastery and the Seven Herb bath is for love so disposing of them near your house would be good. In-fact since the seven herb bath is meant to draw love if you did it in conjunction with love drawing work you might want to use it to wash down your front door and the path to your house, after you bathe with it of course.
HRCC Student #1559

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 pm

How do you guys do it?

I realize it's to get rid of obstacles, and thus bad stuff, and when bathing to remove stuff one is supposed to go to a Cross Road and throw the remainder over your left shoulder towards the sun rise and walk away without looking back.

But Road Opener is also to open the way?

What do you guys do?

Over the left shoulder?

Or do you throw it in front of you and walk over it to signify it clearing a path for you?

I'm interested to hear what you guys think...

Thanks,

- Reynolds

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Reynolds,

This is a real crossroads toss! I would throw it over my left shoulder before the sun rises in the East and not look back.

Mary

DaSkokieOkie

Unread post by DaSkokieOkie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi.

Sorry I'm just full of the strangest laundry list of things I haven't thought of before. Okay, so when disposing of a candle, I have in the past simply broken it down and flushed it. Yep, that's just what I said, right down the commode. :roll: But with this candle for love I was going to bury it.

But it has some very nice patterns in it and I would really dislike to break the hearts I see. It's a bit large though, so should I just plant it, as is and not think about it, or brake it up anyway... Maybe being careful not to break the hearts?

Sorry if I'm being difficult. Any replies appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JJ

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 pm

DaSkokieOkie --

Wrap it in cloth and bury it whole.

In addition, please see this web page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DaSkokieOkie

Unread post by DaSkokieOkie » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am

catherineyronwode,

I need a bigger cloth. :lol:

Thank you!

JJ

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Just some general house keeping questions...I read LM pages on disposals, it says if you want something close to bury it in your back yard...so after finishing my honey jar...bury it in my backyard...and when I finish my 7 & 9 herb bath bury them in my back yard or fix it in a five spot pattern? If my house is on a slab how do i do this? But it seems I should want the influence of the 7 & 9 herb bath so I should throw it to the east in the front yard right?

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

I say bury it as is, That looks like a good sign for something.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Concerning disposal of bath water [reconciliation, love me ,return to me]

1. Disposal to the east at sunrise over your left shoulder is popular. So does this mean I have to face west and throw water behind me so it towards east or should I face east and just throw the water towards my left in front of me??

2. Right in front of my apartment in my apt complex there is a formation of crossroads - as in two pathways to walk - can i use that as crossroads and dispose the bath water there itself ?? [since it is love bath it will also be at my front door]

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm

path2success,

Throw the water over your left shoulder towards the sunrise and yes I would use the crossroads in front of your apt complex.

Mary

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Thanks Mary!

Hope my q is not silly but should I face sunrise or face sunset and throw it "over my left shoulder" towards sunrise. "over my shoulder" part is confusing me.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm

path2success,

Alright, you should be doing this before dawn, so where you see the sun coming up is East. You walk towards the sun, TURN around (back to the sun) and throw the water over your left shoulder.

It is not that hard.

Mary

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Got it ! thank you so much!!

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 am

Ok so I didn't see anywhere on how to dispose of the little tins from the tea light candles. How do you dispose of the tins properly? Do I bury it with the rest of the items or do I just throw them away?

Thanks - Marie

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 am

Tea light tins are pure aluminum. Aluminum can be recycled. Please recycle them with your other aluminum tins.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Frater Hod

Unread post by Frater Hod » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 am

Aluminum, paper, and glass are indeed among the most easily recycled products we use in all forms of magic. Herbs and roots can be cast back into Nature. The rest should be recycled.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 am

I put the tealight tins with the other metal recycling in my bins. I have never had them come back, nor has my disposal service ever told me they are not accepted. They are aluminum, after all, a valuable commodity in the recycling business.
catherine yronwode

Okami175

Unread post by Okami175 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 am

What makes me a little nuts about most spells is that they simply don't take into consideration that many of us live in urban environments where we can't follow all of the instructions given. I live in NYC. Most problematic? Disposal or placement or remains or artifacts.

"Bury under your enemy's doorstep." Or "Bury this in front of your target's house to tangle him up and prevent revenge, if any." Great, except that your "enemy" lives in another apartment building, WITH a 24/7 doorman. Forget getting past the doorman. How about that tree in front, with the big PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB OR LET YOUR DOG PEE ON THIS TREE sign on it? Noooo, because the doorman is watching you dig a hole besides the tree and will take issue. Which is a good thing, I suppose, when you consider all the abuse these poor city trees take. But WTF?

"Take remainder of wax to a crossroads and bury it." Oh, sure. I guess I could go to Times Square, the cross roads of the *world,* as they refer to it, but BURY? Nope.

And you can forget parks. You can't even bury a dead parakeet without a vigilant park's person (a stern man or woman in a uniform) stopping you.

Go at night? Are you kidding? Not if you value your life. I mean, I know some self defense and have some nice, sharp weapons which I know how to use, but I'd rather not get into a dog fight at 2AM with some guy who wants my wallet or who is a rapist because I need to bury my melted wax or spell bottle or whatever.

Bury it in a GRAVEYARD? Big no-no. The historical ones, like Trinity Church, are watched. The other two graveyards in the city are off-limits, and I've yet to get up the courage to enter the deserted Calgary Cemetery in Queens -- where literally THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people are buried -- because I've been warned NOBODY knows what can happen to you in there.

I don't want to disrespect the powers I've invoked for help. And I want the spell to work. I realized these spells are very old, but what the heck is a city person to do? :(

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 am

Deal with it.

Hoodoo came from the rural south, like the fact that it is Christian the fact that it was developed by poor southern country folk is an inescapable part of what hoodoo is. I'm sure you can figure out a way to do the spell properly if you really want the spell to succeed. It sounds like you have a very fatalistic and self-defeating attitude, not something you want if you ever hope to succeed. If you find hoodoo too difficult try something a bit more simple, chaos magic maybe.
HRCC Student #1559

Okami175

Unread post by Okami175 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 am

HailDiscordia / Turnsteel,

Well, I've tried to deal with it, and had problems as a result. That's why I asked the question. If there are no 21st century ways to deal, then I guess you answered the question, and perhaps I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, which is something that never occurred to me.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”