• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:06 am

Divorce Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby snake » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 pm

I would like to do a separation and cut & clear spell for a same-sex couple. Is it appropriate to use the regular divorce candle? Should I use two female figural candles?
snake

Re: Same Sex Separation Candles?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 am

I would use two Eve candles in a walking candle setup.Name one for one person and the other for the other. I would write their names on the candle with a coffin nail because you want to "kill" their relationship. Start them close to each other, back to back, on your alter. Dress them with Break up oil. Light them and everyday walk them farther apart over a period of nine days. After the nine days you could bury them where the couple will walk over them, or if you want one of the two people your casting this on for yourself throw the candle you named for the other person into a river to carry that person out of the picture and dispose of the other candle at a crossroad.

I've used this spell with two Adam candles on behalf of a friend and it worked well.

I hope that helps; sorry if it's not clear as I'm not very good at technical writing.
Turnsteel

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 am

I think it's quite understandable, and well designed. I would dress the black Eves only on their backs, but that's an individual choice. In the case where you are getting rid of one of the people involved, in addition to throwing them in a river, I would dip the foot of that candle in Hotfoot powder at the very beginning of the spell-- right after naming her. It gives them a little more incentive to move away that the other will not have, which aids the separation.
J Simulcik

Unread postby snake » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you for the advice. The two have been broken off for several months, and all contact has been cut off except for one woman sending the other rambling letters about how they're soul mates, begging for her to come back.
snake

Standard burn time of LM divorce candle?

Unread postby path2success » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:40 am

What is the standard time that a black LM bride and groom divorce candle [frm the break--up spell kit] burns for?
path2success

Re: Standard burn time of LM divorce candle?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:13 am

Are you burning the candle straight through or are you snuffing it out every day after it has burned for a little while?
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 am

I'm snuffing it out everyday. It burned very fast initially and then last day took around 1 hr in the pool of wax. The wax remained but the wick got burnt out.
path2success

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:45 am

I have burned black divorce candles from Lucky Mojo over a period of 7, 9, and 13 days before snuffing it out everyday.

Bri

CAN-FIG-DIBK
Divorce Figural Candle, Black
$6.00

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:57 am

Thanks Bri - One last question If I am burning bride & groom candles and snuffing it for a period of 7 days how much time would you suggest i burn everyday?
Eg: If a standard burn take 2 hrs then i can split 2 hrs over 7 days.
Just an approximate time frame pls.
path2success

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 am

I burn mine between 15 and 20 minutes everyday and then on the last day whatever is remaining burns down for as long as it takes while I watch it and tell it what I want it to do.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am

Thank you very much Bri for all the clarification!
path2success

Divorce Candle Spell..

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm

I ordered a few things from LM about a month ago & since I am new, was a little confused about what to order..I tried looking thru the forums, but kind of ended up with a bunch of mish mosh items. I think I may be understanding a bit what I should do but would appreciate some clarification. I'm probably going to re-order a break up spell kit, but in the meantime I would like to utilize what I have on hand to put things in motion.
I have put together a vinegar jar as well as ordered a divorce candle.
Now, I carve the names of each on the candle correct? Anything else? Do I use a petition paper or pictures?
would I burn the divorce candle by the vinegar jar or does it matter?
Also, besides dressing the candle with break up and seperation oil, I have the following items..can I use these for/on anything else...
eve black female candle (she is the one I would like to get rid of)
Break up sachet powder
Sulphur powder
Black Walnut leaves
Lemon verbena
poppy seeds
soon to have:
goofer dust
asafoetida
hot foot oil
If there is something I should get to go along with these items, please let me know so I can include it in my order. Are there any prayers I should say with a break up spell? I've been trying to look thru the forums as much as I can, but am still a little at a loss & would like to do this correctly. Thanks...
gingerly88

Re: Divorce Candle Spell..

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 am

Here are some links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, use the search function for the forum

As for the divorce candle, it should have came with directions, and if you have looked through the above links they should give you an answer. If you do not have a break up bottle, then obviously skip those directions. But the directions are located clearly outlined in the second link on how to use the divorce candle.

As for the other supplies you have, I would dress the black female figure candle. Write the name from top to bottom of the target along with "get away" from top to bottom on another side. Prepare a name paper first writing the target's name 9 times then turning the paper to the left one time and write "get away" 9 times over the target's name. Fold the paper away from you. Turn to the left one time, and fold away from you again.

Dress the candle with hot foot oil. Put a small amount of hotfoot oil and put the oil on from top to bottom. Then dress the candle with poppy seeds, goofer dust, asafoetida (smelly but is really a great banishing herb).

On the divorce candle, you can add lemon verbena, goofer dust, red pepper, walnut leaves, asafoetida, break up powder, poppy seeds. You do not really need to add anymore sulphur because its one of the ingredients in goofer dust.

As for a prayer, you could simply say break up full of anger and say it 9 times. Or you can say something like " (target's name) and (other target's name) I condemn you to break up and suffer greatly in your relationship. The more you stay together the more sour, and unbearable youre luck is together. (name) and (name) you both cannot stand the sight and sound of each other which causes you to fight like cat's and dogs" Its not perfect but you get the idea. I would keep it to 5 sentences, and really spend TIME on it. Remember a prayer, or petition is what you are asking for the universe, or spirits to help to you with.

As for keeping the candle near your vinegar jar, I do not think it matters. Personally, I keep my vinegar jar in a dark place and others keep it underneath or near the toilet. Yes you can use pictures, but if its a picture of them together, I would rip the picture down the middle. Make sure it is only them in the picture, or cut anyone else out. You can put this beneath the candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gingerly88 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 am

Stars-thanks much. You've been such a help to me. I appreciate it. :)
gingerly88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:22 am

No problem. I kind of like doing break up spells. :evil: Best of luck to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gingerly88 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm

LOL..thanks. The hardest part seems like it will be trying to keep motivated/focused since it sounds like these you have to work at it for awhile, but I'm prepared for it. I just have this "gut" feeling. It'll give me some practice..tho I've gotten a few good signs from a couple of my love candle spells so we'll see. Thanks again..take care ;)
gingerly88

Unread postby gingerly88 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 am

I actually another question that came to mind, if anyone could help me out..the divorce candle is supposed to be done for 7 days -Started on Saturday, but would it end on Friday since that is the 7th time burning it or should it not be ended on Friday since that is a day for love & should it be burnt an 8th time & ended on Saturday?
And if anyone could point me to a link of how to dispose of the candle remains, I was having a hard time finding it..I want the man around, but the girl I want to go away so would throwing it in the river be wrong for that?
gingerly88

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 am

Hello Gingerly88

If the spell says to burn the candle for seven days then burn it for seven days. You are over thinking this, days of the week and there corresponding meanings are not as important in rootwork as they are in more stiff neck European traditions.

Here http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html and while you at it read the rest of ms.cat's online book, should help you a lot; http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Turnsteel

Divorce candle questions HELP!!!

Unread postby channyway9192 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Hello evryone I just burned a divorce candle and it burned quite nice; however, the male side burned down first while half the woman burnd, as I looked I noticed the woman had her head down while the candle finished burning, I looked for signs in the wax but I didn't see any....I did read miss cats articles abot te divorce candle and.if one side melts.down b4 the other that person is into it more than the other.......so my ? is does that mean shes gonna leave him but feel bad about the break.up??? She's my TARGET and her husband has been,cheating on her for YEARS and should.I burn others until I get my results?? I have a vinegar.jar i shake.like crazy and.burn the black candles on, on tues n thurs......any feedback would be most appriciated, thanks in advance
***LUV BEIN A GIRL***
channyway9192

Re: Divorce candle questions HELP!!!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

I would suggest a reading on this candle to get the real deal channyway9192. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Divorce candle questions HELP!!!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 pm

If one side burns down faster then the other it may mean the work is hitting them or impacting them more than the other person involved.

A quick 10 minute reading can help confirm or deny the signs you may have seen.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LukasMom02 » Sun May 15, 2011 1:33 pm

I have been married for 10 years and haven't been in love with my husband for the majority of that time. He knows how I feel but he fights with me any time I mention divorce and tries to use our son as leverage to get me to stay. I still care about him but really just want to marriage to be over and to end peacefully for our son's sake. Ideally, I would like for him to find someone else to care about so his heart would mend quickly. I have heard of using 3 moving candles ... moving him away from me and toward her. Has anyone had any success with this or do you have any other suggestions? Also, can anyone provide guidance in how to actually use the candles and I have never worked with them before?? Thank you!!
LukasMom02

Re: Peaceful separation from loveless marriage

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello LukasMom02.

For situations like this I generally use Separation oil, a love drawing oil like Love Me or Attraction oil and three figural candles.

You need one Adam figural candle to represent your soon to be ex-husband, and two Eve candles, one for you and one for the woman he will move onto. As for colors, his can be black, yours should be white, and so should the other woman's candle.

Name each candle for the person it represents by carving there name onto the head with a needle,for the other woman you can write "Perfect Mate". Work a hair from your head into the head of your candle, and a hair from his head into the head of your husbands candle.
Carve the words "ambical divorce" onto the backs of the candles representing you and him. The backs of thoes two candles should be dressed with Separation oil, dress the other woman's candle with a mix of Bewitching and Attraction oils, and dress the front of his candle with attraction oils. Dress the front of your candle with Blessing oil.

Light some Separation Incense. Face your husbands candle and yours back to back, his facing the other woman candle which is a distance to the left. Light all three candles and as you do begin to pray, asking that you two have an ambical divorce and move apart ,move you and your husbands candles apart, leaving the other woman's candle where it is so that your husband makes the moves towards her. Let the candles burn for a few minutes as your pray, then snuff them out, do not blow them out.

Do this over the course of seven days, starting on a Saturday. On the last day let all the candles burn down as your fervently pray for your desire. Then collect the wax and incense ashes for disposal. the wax from your candle should be buried at the house, in the back yard. Put his wax, the other woman's wax and the ashes in a paper bag, roll it up and take it to a river. Throw it into the river over your shoulder as you pray that they be taken out of your lives and bother you no more, walk away and don't look back.

Now you mentioned a child, and that bears thinking on. If you want to share custody, and unless the father is abusive or leads a dangerous or otherwise bad lifestyle, that's often thought of as best and so you should include that in your prayers. If there is a good reason, a actual factual good reason to take the child out of his life include a forth candle. A small candle, blue for a boy and pink for a girl, dressed with blessing oil and named for the child just as you named your candle for yourself, tied to your candle so that you take the child away as you leave. Tho really, trying that will often make things a lot harder all the way around and I only recommend it if the child would be unsafe if you two shared custody.

Links to the products mentioned:

Separation Products: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Blessing Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-blessing.html
Bewitching Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html
Attraction Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
Figural candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

I do hope that helps :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby LukasMom02 » Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Thank you so much for the detailed response. I will get everything together and start on it next Saturday!! As far as our son, I think that shared custody is best so that's not an issue. Thank you again!!!!!
LukasMom02

Unread postby snake » Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Gamache's Master Book of Candleburning has very good information and instructions on the three candle moving spell and on candle spells in general. You might want to add a copy to your order.
snake

Unread postby LukasMom02 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 am

I actually just purchased that book. I am going to go through it for some ideas. Thank you both for your suggestions!!!
LukasMom02

Divorce Candle for Break up

Unread postby truebeliever » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 am

Hello, I've been dating my ex and his ex keeps coming around...I did a black divorce candle and the male melted all the way down and the female top of her head just melted.. I need to know what does that men he the male just melts...
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!
truebeliever

Re: Divorce Candle for Break up

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 am

Sounds like it's reflecting exactly the situation at hand: your b/f is trying to move on, but the ex g/f is still coming on and is stubborn. I would do more work to drive her away from the situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Divorce Candle for Break up

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 am

I agree with Devi. This is a classic candle divination -- the female is stubborn and is not giving up. You will need to do more work. She is opposing you with strength and likely with magical means.

CAN-FIG-DIBK
Divorce Figural Candle, Black
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Divorce Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby truebeliever » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks, I've also ordered:
Adam & Eve
Love Me
Stay with Me
Candles as well and I placed my order on De 13th and have a Honey Jar under my bed...
I will order more supplies just to work on her...
True Believer,
truebeliever

Unread postby truebeliever » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 am

I also forgot to mention that the way the top of her head melted it looks like a cobra snake..
True Believer,
truebeliever

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 am

Snake is an overt warning that this girl is trouble and she ain't backing down. A cobra head is telling you clearly that she's ready for a fight. More work will be needed to make her back off.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Divorce candle

Unread postby SansSouci572 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 am

Does the divorce candle have two wicks in it?
Initially I saw one wick, then I saw the flame turn into two flames, one little one inside the bigger one. The male side, which taller, had a tiny flame, but that side burned down much faster than the female side. And, even though it had a smaller flame, it was obviously pushing away the other side, which had not only the much bigger flame but also this little one pushing at it.
I had intended to have this spell go on over the course of a few days but I was so amazed at what it was doing..maybe that what they are supposed to do? There is one wick then it branches into two?

I read that fast can be both good or not so good, like it could happen quickly but then since its so fast, go back to how it was..
I did a plain small black candle the week before, using a thick glass candle holder, and a chunk of glass split off the holder.

I do not want this to be a fast split and then change their minds again. This has been lingering for years--for them, not me. I am just now entering the picture.
From my perspective, fighting and so forth isn't necessary, its already dead, just bury it already. I am not out for revenge, I would just like to go forward with this person without the ex lingering. I in fact, think she has already met someone and has not told him yet--It kinda seems like she always does..
She stops by every two weeks for a couple days to visit their son. This takes place upstairs, and I don't like it. (I am a psychic and trans-medium myself, but don't entirely trust readings on myself--could be fantasy or self sabotage brain talking to myself here and not reality, you know?)

So--my question is..should I get more divorce candles, do this for a proper 9 days, trim the wick so it doesn't burn so darn fast and/or just let it go, its done? It feels done to me--if its not done, since they break up all the time and this candle going this quickly is an indication of that, I would just as soon leave the situation myself. My I ching and cards keep saying he is the one..I feel kinda weird doing this break up thing, like its not my business but on the other hand, here I am, in it. I think if we are going to be together, tell her already, this is not cool, and just end it.

Uh..can you tell I am a libra? haha. I have Libra in the 7th house with tons of planets there. I can never decide..I do act once I see it for sure, but in the meantime, back and forth--trying to be fair, make sure I am seeing clearly..and then act.
SansSouci572

Re: Divorce candle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Hello, SansSouci572 ,

I am moving and merging your post to the Divorce candle thread in the candle subforum

Please look for a topic before creating a new one. Just go to the upper right hand corner of any page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. If you had typed: Divorce Candle, you would have found the subforum and thread. It would save the moderators a lot of time (and trouble) to move and merge).

No, the divorce candle has one wick. The BLACK bride and groom candle has 2 wicks. But I like the fact that one was pushing away the other one. Good signs!!

When I perform break up spells, I do many of them on the same target until I get complete satisfaction. So, it's not a bad idea to do more.

Sounds like you're a natural at this!!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SansSouci572 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Sorry I put it in the wrong place--I was thinking along the lines of divorce rather than candle. One thing that I am noticing is that getting one's thoughts organized and clear is a major component to not only communicating well on a forum, but getting your life in order. Just reading here the last few weeks has made me much more organized in that manner..you should have seen my shopping list for L.M. It was long and all over the place. Now I am much more specific and to the point.

I am thinking that this man was ready to divorce her anyway--in fact, I would have not even done the spell at all unless I thought he already was inclined to do so.
However, besides this, there has been some very interesting signs.
I have only done a few spells through the years and each time was shocked at how quickly they worked, and at the strange sense of humor that comes up when they are worked out..I wish now I had thought to take my camera out to tape the theatrics of this candle. At one point it not only was pushing her away but it bent way over, and was bobbing up and down like it was puking, then stood back and pushed her away some more..it was like they were actual wax people..

Thank you for the advise to keep going. I started on Saturday so I will continue with what I have on hand.
SansSouci572

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello, again, SansSouci572 ,

I LOVE watching candle behaviors on these type of candles!!

Very telling!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mi55understood » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:29 am

When doing divorce work with a divorce candle:
1) how long does the candle burn? What day to start it on?
2) do I need a picture of the two of them? Separate or together?
3) what are the steps to make it work? Chants, petition, etc.
Any and all suggestions are needed. Thanks
mi55understood

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi mi55understood,

The candle can take several hours to burn, but it is difficult to predict exactly how long yours would take.

Tuesdays and Saturdays are good days for this kind of spell.

Having a photo of them which you separate would be appropriate. You could load it into the base of the candle, or rest the candle on top of them. I like to put the photos back-to-back and upside-down from each other so they can't look each other in the eye.

You can petition for the end of their relationship in whatever language that suits you. Search your heart for what you want, and write it down.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:44 am

Hi guys
can i use compound asafoetida on divorce candle.
also what kind of workings is asafoetida used in.

thanks
Aleesha22

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi Aleesha22,

Yes you could do that.

You can read about asafoetida here: http://herb-magic.com/asafoetida-powder.html

It's used for both enemy work and for repelling evil.

You can also read about the conditional use of herbs and roots here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

How to "read" black separation figure candle of couple after

Unread postby vessa71 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:07 am

Does anyone know sow to "read" black separation figure divorce candle of couple after it is done burning?
vessa71

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi vessa71,

We do not do candle divination on the forum, but this page on how to read candles may help you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Alternatively, you can contact a member of AIRR who can read your specific candle remains:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby louisianagirl12 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 am

[Goodaftheenoon , i was informed that a black snake separation candle was burned on me and my ex fiancé whom is the same sex as i . i was told she doesn't want to see me wih any one else's we can run along one another and she shows she cares but how do you stop the separation candles .
louisianagirl12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, louisianagirl12 ,

Thank God you found out!!!

Step #1-

Uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Step #2-

Protection- http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Step #3-

Reverse it back to that idiot- http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby louisianagirl12 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 pm

will that all stop the grandmother from keeping usb separated . everytime i burn a uncrosser she starts another snake candle its to stop her and get my ex fiancé back is all i want
louisianagirl12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello, louisianagirl12,

I don't know what you want from us. In addition to this post, you had sent me a private message (which is against the forum rules) questioning my recommendations. I don't answer private messages and give personal private magical coaching for free.

I will not further elaborate

Now, if you don't trust this, then please find an AIRR member that you feel comfortable working with

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi! As I'm crossing things off my shopping list for LM and putting them in my basket a question came to me. I plan on purchasing a divorce candle. I wanted to know if adding hot foot/goofer to the female only would remove the female from the situation, or if adding the powder to both figures in addition to break up oil is the most effective.

Thank you! Also, you guys rock carrying black cat and dog hairs as curios in the catalog (whilst on the topic of another working to break up the couple). It's going to make life much easier knowing I've got both coming and for a great price!
Shutter

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 am

Hello Shutter,

The candle will impact both people in the couple, because both figures in the candle will burn down together. Yes, you could add oils and sachet powders to it if you want. If you want to remove the female from the situation because, say, you want the male for yourself, perhaps you'd want to think about doing a moving candle spell with figural candles, like on this page (scroll down):

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Thank you, I've been trying how to sort out how best to do this. He left me for another girl. I need to split em FIRST before otter works, blah.
Shutter

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 am

This question may sound ridiculous but unfortunately it's a real concern. I've been wanting to light my divorse candle for weeks, but I can't in my home. I've mentioned in a few posts here my alter and all my work is done in my car which has been my ONLY option, but over the past year I've made it work well for me. Here's the issue I have on topic -

I have never burnt a negative candle in my car. This is a place muy candle work is for sweet things, opening roads and occasionally some commanding and influence. My concern is contaminating my space with negative energy. If I line the Windows with firey wall and five spot myself and the car with Vicks vaporub, I still would be working IN the car with a window down.

My idea was to put the candle in a large jar, which I've bought, pour the oils over the candle and on top of that put the jar on a plate or flat surface that can be disguarded and surround it with salt. I was hoping that would contain the energies.

Perhaps meanwhile burn a white protection candle with psalm 23 and when it's finished spray my holy water/Florida water/blessing/frankensence mixture around the car with a prayer? And yes I have my bath ready for tonight.

I plan on doing this in one sitting. Preferably today. Please, if anyone is available for feedback, I'm on my knees here asking for guidance.

Thank you,

Shutter
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello, Shutter

This is what I would do

I would perform the spell. When it is finished, I would close all the windows and light Uncrossing incense. When it's nice and smoky, open one widow. Then, you could was the car with Chinese wash or put Uncrossing bath crystals in a spray bottle and spray both the inside and outside of your care.

THEN, use the protection and vicks

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:32 am

Thank you SO much!
Shutter