Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Do As I Say Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Silverpony

Unread post by Silverpony » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:18 am

Name of condition oil, and its description from the site:

Do As I Say - "Said to give one the power to command others to obey."

Controlling - "Controlling spiritual supplies are alleged to grant the user control over the
actions and thoughts of another person. "

Influence - "Worn by those who seek to influence the thoughts or actions of others."

Essence of Bend-Over - "Used by those who wish to impose their will upon others. ""

And then there's Compelling.

And I Can You Can't.

All of these look indistinguishable to me; would someone who knows please elaborate on the shades of difference between them? I very much appreciate it.

Lukianos

Re: Clarification on different controlling type oils?

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi Silverpony,

All of these formulas are variations on a theme (command/control of others).

Do As I Say implies that the target is someone you have verbal interaction with--it augments the commanding power of the speaker's voice, and might well be used by someone in a position of authority to bolster that authority (or to gain the upper hand in a more egalitarian relationship). In contrast, Essence of Bend-over is most often used by those who are in a nominally subservient position to gain favors and favor from those with authority over them.

Influence, Commanding, Compelling, and Controlling differ in the degree and subtlety of command/control.

With Influence, there is an element of persuasion of the target that the commands of the worker are also the commands of the target's free will--subtle, not dramatic, good for bolstering persuasive powers over those with greater power/authority.

Commanding oil, in contrast, subjugates the will (but not necessarily the initiative) of the target to the will of the worker--the target is like a soldier, following orders from the worker, his/her commanding officer (and such a formula can readily be used to bolster the authority of those who are in a position to direct the work and actions of others).

Compelling oil is slightly different in that it causes the target to follow the commands of the worker, but those commands will not necessarily be perceived as "commands", per se --rather, the target will feel "compelled" to do whatever it is that the worker has commanded. Compelling could be said to have more impact on the initiative of the target, as opposed to the target's Will--and is often used to encourage repayment of debts, or for follow-through on promises.

In contrast, with Controlling (or Domination, for that matter), the Will and initiative of the target are placed under the control of the worker--like a puppet on a string.

Domination is for unquestioned rulership.

I Dominate My Man / I Dominate My Woman are fairly cruel and harsh and are directed toward a lover.

I Can You Can't is a way to win against a competitor.

These pages offer more detailed discussion of some of these formulas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Silverpony

Unread post by Silverpony » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Thank you for this succinct clarification. I'm going to save your post.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:50 pm

That was an amazing explanation !Thnk you , im also saving this post. I've also been confused by all the names and end up using all the oils.

In case we do not have contact with the target would controlling be the best option to control their actions and thoughts?

scenario: if the target loves me but due to circumstances finds himself helpless then would essence of bend over force him to talk despite circumstances or would controlling bring abt that effect?

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm

I'd think compelling plus love-drawing work would be more appropriate. When it comes to communication, it works best if you're encouraging/working to compel the target to talk to you.

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi path2success,

Essence of Bend-Over would not be the likely first choice, as this formula is designed primarily for those who are in a subordinate position to gain the upper hand in dealing with their employers / supervisors.

The answer to the question depends partly on the kind of relationship you wish to cultivate. Some do prefer to use a controlling/domination element in their love relationships, and the formulas "I Dominate My Man" and "I Dominate My Woman" reflect this. Both mix controlling/domination with love ingredients.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... woman.html

The likely outcome of controlling/domination formulas in the scenerio you outline is that they will cause the target to simply recite back the script that you give him. Depending on the type of relationship you want, this may be adequate for your needs.

If, on the other hand, you are seeking a more egalitarian relationship, and if he has feelings of his own for you that you simply want him to express, cabriellenil's suggestion of using compelling (perhaps in combination with a love formula) is a better option.

Regardless of the formula(s) chosen, however, you will need some sort of link with your target (personal concerns)--even better if you can also have delivered to him something that he will physically handle (like a dressed letter or present).

Good luck!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Thank you cabriellenil & ELKnapp!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 pm

so i was wondering... if you use this oil and sachet powder on a skull what is the proper grammar to use on it. as you talk to it to influence someones mind do you use sentences that start like " i think..." or should it be "you think..." ???
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: do as i say oil on skull candle

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

People use both. Some people talk to the skull candle like it is that person saying "you will" or others will speak from the point of view of the person the skull candle is named for "I will"

OIL-HOO-DOAS
Do As I Say Oil
$7.50

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh good. i was thinking for the persons point of view. using "i will". good to know i can use either. makes it alot easier
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

yemeya1226
Forum Member

Unread post by yemeya1226 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

how do you use a skull candle??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

What about a skull candle for the opposing attorneys in a court case? I have LM Do As I Say oil. There is more then one attorney. Should I do several to cover all involved? Or pick maybe a couple of the key attorneys? And perhaps the judge as well. We may actually go to a jury trial. Then would I use a skull candle for at least a majority of them to get the results I want? I know alot of questions, but I never thought of using the skull candle for this yet and I am getting a little excited at the possibilities. lol Also I ordered Court Case supplies from Black Cat and I am awaiting their arrival.

JieXuan
Forum Member

Unread post by JieXuan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi,
I've read that some oils aren't suitable to be applied on oneself except those of attracting stuffs and people..but what actually happens when one applies 'Do As I Say' onto oneself and expect the others to do exactly what he/she says? Is that the correct way? Or is this oil suppose to be touched by those that this person who wanted them to listen instead? Please help to advice. Thank you.
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Do As I Say Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 pm

You did not read that "oils aren't suitable to be applied on oneself except those of attracting stuffs and people" on THIS forum, kiddo!

We use all sorts of condition oils on the body, including Peaceful Home and Influence and Essence of Bend-Over and Jinx Killer and King Solomon Wisdom and tranquility and Crown of Success and Do As I Say and Commanding and John the Conqueror and I Dominate My Woman and I Dominate My Man and Uncrossing and Law Keep Away and Stay At Come and Stop Gossip and Healing and Victory -- none of which are for "attracting stuffs and people."

We want folks to touch, smell, and get all wrapped up in our oils, and if that includes wearing them, then so be it!.

Read this web page and learn a lot more about how to hoodoo condition oils:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Good luck to you!

OIL-HOO-DOAS
Do As I Say Oil
$7.50

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
catherine yronwode

JieXuan
Forum Member

Unread post by JieXuan » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks, Ms.Cat. You've offered great advice for my understanding with the oils.
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

misst

Help with Do As I Say products

Unread post by misst » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 am

Does anyone have a "Do As I Say" spell? I cannot seem to find one anywhere in the forum or on the site.

Thanks.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with Do As I Say products

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 am

Hi Misst:

In addition to Do As I Say, the shop also carries a line of Commanding products, which makes people obey you and makes you appear more in control.

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

There's Compelling products, which makes someone follow through on something they're supposed to do for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Then there's Essence of Bend Over, which forces people or institutions to bend to your will:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Try looking at those products; there are directions on how to use them as well.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:13 am

MaryBee, I edited your post because Lucky Mojo does make Do As I Say products. Along with the products you mentioned, Do As I Say is to get people to do what you want.

misst, you can bathe with the bath crystals and dress a purple candle with the oil and also wear the oil when you are talking to your target.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

misst

Unread post by misst » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 am

Thank you for the quick response,

One more quick question, Can I use do as I say, follow me boy and Commanding and return to me together? Or Possibly just Follow me boy and do as I say together? I see that follow me boy is a red candle and do as I say is purple would I use red or purple if I am able to use them together considering this is a love issue?

thank you,

miss t

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 pm

You can use a red or a purple candle or both.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

loving_me
Forum Member

Differences: Controlling, Domination, & I Dominate My Man

Unread post by loving_me » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 am

Hello! I would like to know, what is the difference between Controlling Oil, Domination Oil, & I Dominate My Man Oil?

I want to do a ritual that would make me have complete control over my lover.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Differences: Controlling, Domination, & I Dominate My Man

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Than you want to use I Dominate My Man to gain complete control
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 am

Controlling is to control someone or someone actions

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-controlling.html

Dominaiton is dominate and control someone it is similar to controlling

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-domination.html

I dominate my man is similar to the above, but it specifically for dominating a man.

www.luckymojo.com/idominatemyman.html

You can use all 3 to control your lover or any combination or just one to do so.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

southern
Forum Member

Unread post by southern » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

I have I dominate my woman powder, thank you for the way you made it.I really like using it and can see its results on a person I used it on.

I'm curious to doing love work.When doing love work I read cat suggested that a women likes to be gently loved and I see her point. So I dominate my women would not be good for long term?

When choosing a love spell for someone you want to love you but also want it to be an obssession how to you go about doing that? I am learning and will read all I can in the following days. I would like anybodys response as to what is the best way of going in diffrent intents of love. I want love passion and bewitching and control .

I also read you can make somebody resent you with love spells. is that true? I guess it depends on the work but what would be an example of that?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am

southern wrote:... I read cat suggested that a women likes to be gently loved and I see her point. So I dominate my women would not be good for long term? ...I want love passion and bewitching and control.
You've answered your own question: Bewitching will give you allure and fascination -- which should mean you can dial back on the controlling elements. Better a willing follower than a slave, right? Wouldn't you rather be her Favorite of All Things, rather than an addiction that makes her helpless? Helplessness is a major cause of resentment and pain in this world!

To my mind, domination work is best used on men and women who will stray, cheat, desert their families, and just generally make folks miserable if they aren't kept in hand.
I also read you can make somebody resent you with love spells is that true? I guess it depends ont he work but what would be an example of that?
If you used Controlling or Bend Over or I Dominate My Woman products exclusively, without sweetening, without Chuparrosa or Blessing or any "Golden Rule" elements, then yes, your lover would resent you even if she stayed with you. The Intranquil Spirit is notorious for bringing a lover back in a mean state of mind.

In love work, my motto is: Don't dominate. Fascinate.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

southern
Forum Member

Unread post by southern » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:49 pm

That was a wonderful responce and yes it did help .dont dominate fasinate nice motto and thank you for making it clear that you can do both domination and bewitiching i hope my freind is ok whom i put the domination on .lol i know she is she was already sweet on me and
I got tired of her controlin ways ,now i get to turn the tables a little. thank you.

BLESSING1014
Forum Member
Commanding Vs. Influence Products

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm not sure if i understand the difference between the two products, Commanding Vs. Influence, other than influence is maybe a little less harsh?

Just wondering...
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: capitalization and clarity

Re: commanding vs influence products ???

Unread post by 421718 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Someone please correct me If I'm wrong, but I would guess that there's a lot of overlap between influence products and other products. For example, you could probably also use influence products for love, or to make your boss see you in a more positive light, etc. In the end, it's probably up to you which product you want to use. Good luck with all your endeavors..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 pm

While these products are in the same family there are some differences. One of the beauties of conjure products is that the names are pretty straight-forward.

Influence is used to persuade someone, to sway someone to see things our way.

Commanding increases the innate leadership qualities that inspire respect and get people to listen to you and follow your commands. Think of a military commander.

Then you have Controllling, Essence of Bend Over and so on and so forth.

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 am

what happen if the target is overdo? how he can act? Can be more resistance to any spell?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Your question is not clear theusurper. .... if the target is overdo in terms of? ...how s/he will respond to commanding or influences conjure? ...sure some people are resistance to spellwork but there are several methodologies that can be designed to weakened their resistance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Odessa
HRCC Student
Compelling vs commanding?

Unread post by Odessa » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm

When wanting a person or a group of people to tell the truth on a matter, which would be better to do... Commanding or compelling ?

Story behind the question: several people know the truth of the circumstances around the death of my friend. We want them to come forward to the law regarding the truth of what happened. The case is still open and I feel that certain people with her at the time of her death know more than they are saying. They are not in a state close to me. What can be done from a distance to help them come forward to the detective?
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling vs commanding?

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Compelling is a formula that makes others "make good on a promise". You may wish to combine Compelling with Court Case formula, to bring about legal justice for your friend. I would also petition your ancestors or hers to help them bring about justice.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Odessa
HRCC Student
Re: Compelling vs commanding?

Unread post by Odessa » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Thank you Mary Bee! I will try this to see if something cones about this way.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Clarification on different controlling type oils

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 am

Compelling is great if you want someone to do a favor for you as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 am

Greetings,

The following questions are in regard to Lucky Mojo products.
The clarification on the shades of difference regarding the Controlling category of spiritual supplies was quite helpful. Though, I’m still not clear on this: From what I can gather, Domination Oil/Domination spiritual products are stronger than Controlling Oil/Controlling spiritual products. But, is it also that Controlling Oil/Controlling spiritual products are more for one-off situations whereas Domination Oil/Domination spiritual products are more for longer-term situations? For example: If I needed to control someone (in this example, mentally control someone) on one specific issue, such as, to have him or her decide to put his or her condo on the real estate market by the end of this year, would I use Controlling instead of Domination? And: If I needed to dominate someone on a longer term basis, such as to dominate and control his or her ongoing decisions regarding the real estate transactions he or she makes on an ongoing, regular basis, would I use Domination instead of Controlling? I know that there could be other choices here for these examples, such as Influencing spiritual supplies. But, let’s use these examples in order to clarify the differences between Controlling and Domination.

I guess the summary of this would be:
Domination is stronger than Controlling but also for longer-term situations than Controlling. Controlling, while strong, is not as strong as Domination, and is for more shorter-term/more like one-off situations.
Domination=Stronger & Longer (term) than Controlling.
Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 am

Unfortunately, I'm still not clear on the difference between Controlling oil and Domination oil. Does anyone know the difference, is it simply a matter of strength (Domination being stronger than Controlling)?

What's the difference between Controlling oil and Domination oil? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:41 pm

It is pretty straight forward. The names tell you exactly what they do.

Controlling Oil= Control someone in thought, action, speech etc. You want to make someone do what you want, you use Controlling Oil.

Domination Oil=To entirely dominate another's will.

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 am

Thank you, ConjureMan Ali, for replying to my post.

illogicalcrocodile
Forum Member

Unread post by illogicalcrocodile » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 am

The descriptions for these oils were very helpful, but I am still unclear about the difference between Do as I Say and Commanding. Can someone elaborate on the differences?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Good Morning, Illogical Crocodile,
Let me see if I can try to explain this to you in a different way....
Imagine that you're in the military and you're a high ranking officer and your troops don't like you and really don't want to listen to you.
DO AS I SAY makes them willing to take your orders without problems.
COMMANDING, on the other hand, makes you a great leader that people WANT to be under your command. Troops flocking to you.
Does that make sense? That's how I see them in terms of explanations.
I really hope this helped.

illogicalcrocodile
Forum Member

Unread post by illogicalcrocodile » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida. I understand the differences now. :)

mimimagic
Forum Member

Unread post by mimimagic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Hello,

I love this thread! Very informative! Can any of the above mentioned oils be used in oil lamps dedicated to St. Martha to dominate an exploitive boss? I would like to use name papers or a picture of the offender.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:08 am

Hi mimimagic,

I would be a great way to work, just don't add much so that you don't gum up your wick: a little goes a long way :) A lamp to St-Martha with a few drops each of St-Martha oïl, Boss Fix oïl and Essence of Bend Over oïl would be one good combo to work with.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Can someone tell me whats the difference between Follow me Boy and Do as I say, and which would be more appropriate in a situation where your trying to get a man to call, chase, and swoon over you??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Follow Me Boy is to attract, dominate and hold a man. See the information here: www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Do AS I Say is to give you the power to command others to obey.

So, you would want to use the Follow Me Boy products for this situation.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you the best

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:28 pm

How to do the Do As I Say candle magic ?

Should I use purple candle to a petition?

Should I write my name over my boyfriend 9 time?
Did a circle write said Listen to me around my name and my boyfriend name?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, Extremedivas,

You're correct on everything.

Good luck!

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Fri May 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Can I circle write listen to me on 13 time? Around my name and my boyfriend name?

Should I fold my petition facing me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, Extremedivas

Yes to both questions

take care

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Rub candle upright?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Hello, Extremedivas, As i explain in my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic," there are many ways to dress candles with respect to directionality. Upward does draw what you want, but so does magnetization (up on one side and down on the other side, starting from the middle). If you have a sexual interest, and the subject is male, handle the candle like his penis. Et cetera.
catherine yronwode

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:17 am

hello I've been burningg kiss me now and come to me candles with moderate success also having them burned by misc. I have domination, compelling, & do as I say oils ...what would you recommend using along with the kiss me now as he comes closer then backwards... my goal is to get him to talk to me without being afraid all reports state desire is present with confusion and what color candle will I use with any of these oils thank you for any help anyone can give.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, snoopy28 ,

I would certainly have a Clarity candle lit on his behalf to get rid of the confusion: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Well, I would also add Love me to that mixture www.luckymojo.com/love,e.html

Wishing you great and speedy success

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Thank you miss aida....so stick with the kiss me now and come to me together? 2 oils on a candle? You dont think I should use a dominating oil? And I will have the clarity candle lit.
Thank you for any advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, snoopy28

Yes and yes!

take care

Amarangel1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amarangel1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:57 am

So for controlling oil to work do you need to be in contact with the person or do you just need to know there name to carve in the candle or a picture of them to write your intention or what you want them to do for you or to you?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, Amarangel1 ,

Either way is just fine.

Wishing you great success with your spell!

Take care

Castiel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Castiel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi.
I'm new here. Seems like it's been a while anyone posted anything here. I want to know if these spells actually work.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”