Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
MsHooDooPrincess

Re: Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 am

I have a couple of questions:

1.When making a doll that represents my enamies....since I wouldn't baptize it,what do I say? Maybe speak my enamie's name into the doll...not sure???

2.Say I have enamies and don't know their name... do I just say or etc "All my enamies known and unkown"?

Thanks to all who helps me.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 am

MsHooDooPrincess wrote:I have a couple of questions:

1.When making a doll that represents my enamies....since I wouldn't baptize it,what do I say? Maybe speak my enamie's name into the doll...not sure???

2.Say I have enamies and don't know their name... do I just say or etc "All my enamies known and unkown"?

Thanks to all who helps me.
1) I would still baptize it and name it for your enemy.

2) If you lack even a name, let alone personal concerns like hair or nail clippings, I don't think you would be able to make the doll work, you can't form a connection out of nothing.
Also the phrase " All y enemies known and unknown" is bad for doll baby work because your trying to call in multiple people into a single dolls. Doll baby's are made to represent a specific person, not a general group of them.
HRCC Student #1559

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks
Turnsteel wrote:
1) I would still baptize it and name it for your enemy.

2) If you lack even a name, let alone personal concerns like hair or nail clippings, I don't think you would be able to make the doll work, you can't form a connection out of nothing.
Also the phrase " All y enemies known and unknown" is bad for doll baby work because your trying to call in multiple people into a single dolls. Doll baby's are made to represent a specific person, not a general group of them.

LuckyJupiter88
HRCC Student

Unread post by LuckyJupiter88 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Just a quick question. I am about to start work on my first doll baby. But I wanted some feed back on the personal concerns. I have had a concern that I've been keeping in my left show for just over a month now. It's a poem written by the person with a piece of their hair taped to it. I originally just folded up and have been keeping it under foot. Two weeks ago I ground up some high John root and sprinkled it with it and continued walking on it. This week I got my essence of bend over oil and I anointed the concern and wrapped it in black cloth from some used old shorts that I cut up. I was wondering if I could sow it up and put it in my doll baby as a concern. With some fresh strands of hair and licorice sticks. I thought it might give it some extra pow if you know what I mean and I really wanted to put a fresh picture with hair taped to it and more oil in my left shoe. Would love some feed back on this idea

Donnie
Student #2128

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Is this a love doll?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LuckyJupiter88
HRCC Student

Unread post by LuckyJupiter88 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh no this is an angry doll. With good reason and hopefully a fulfilling outcome for all involved.
Student #2128

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:56 am

You can use the same concerns as long as its line with the ingredients you have already used such as the essence of bend over etc.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am

Hello, i'm making multiple voodoo dolls on enamies whom done me wrong in many ways words can't express. I plan to make these dolls by hand with black material,anoint them in enamie oils stuff them with anointed cotton,picture of enamie or name,petitions,and I want to burry them in boxes seperate. How do I go about activating these dolls as the enamies,shall I speak their names into the dolls? I need advice on what to do with these dolls to make them work or will everything I plan to do is enough? Thanks to all who offer advice

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:26 am

Please read through the thread as to how to baptize the dolls in your enemies names.

You can also read it here making-a-doll-baby-t6143.html

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:18 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Please read through the thread as to how to baptize the dolls in your enemies names.

You can also read it here making-a-doll-baby-t6143.html
Quick questions LM fam,

I know how to make a doll, I just need to find out how to baptize dolls for "Enamies" or bring to life dolls for "Enamies"

Ounce i'm done baptizing,fixing,etc to my enamie dolls which is a total of 4,could I bury all 4 at the same grave yard ?

Also, what could I use as coffins?

Thanks in advance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 am

You did not read the thread that I gave you. If you would have read it you would have clearly seen that someone posted a link on how to baptize a doll.

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

Yes you can post in a coffin, and yes you can bury them at the same graveyard.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:You did not read the thread that I gave you. If you would have read it you would have clearly seen that someone posted a link on how to baptize a doll.

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

Yes you can post in a coffin, and yes you can bury them at the same graveyard.

Ok thanks,I will reread,I was just confused on calling spirits on a "Enamie Doll" ,because I have been reading that you call the spirits on love dolls,thats understanding. Do LM sale coffins.

justbewitched

Unread post by justbewitched » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 am

I made a doll baby of an enemy and currently she is hanging by her leg in the back of my closet. I enclosed Calamus Root and Poppy seeds inside to ask for control over her mind and confusion in general, and have tied her mouth with black yarn so she can no longer speak badly of me or make snide little comments degrading my relationship with my boyfriend, who is one of her "best friends".

I do not yet want to hurt her or cause her to lose everything in her life but her suffering is justified. How else can I cause this hateful, jealous woman pain in her mind, confusion, and that she leave my boyfriend alone? She really is a snake and I have thought of putting a rock where her heart would be so hers would be heavy and cold and she would drive away anyone close to her. Can anyone think of anything else that would affect her mind and her relationships? I have Inflammatory Confusion Oil on the way just for this occasion, but in the meantime I may need some ideas. Any help greatly appreciated and welcome!

Justbewitched
Working with gratitude, courage and faith.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 am

Justbewitched,

I am very excited to read whatever answers you get justbewitched.I have just ordered a cursing doll. My situation is similiar to yours, except she controls him and Im not liking that!!

JackieLove

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:46 am

Hello,

I have a black woman candle whom I had baptised to be a certain woman. I am doing the make someone gain weight spell and it IS working. I have just received a black cursing poppet to torture her more (lol). I wonder, can I have two dolls be baptised as the same person, or shall I burn the wax doll and start anew with the black cursing poppet?

Thank You,
JackieLove

justbewitched

Unread post by justbewitched » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 am

I really wish we could get some answers in this subject. I'm rather at a standstill with all the products I've ordered from LM and need help!

Justbewitched
Working with gratitude, courage and faith.

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 pm

What if it's a doll baby for crossing? Keep it as long as you cross the person or bury? Thanks :)

Callie

Unread post by Callie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:36 am

Hi - I wanted to put a doll into a mirror box but can't find descriptions or sizes of the boxes in the catalogue. Would the small mirror box be the appropriate choice?
Thank you :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:18 am

Hi Callie,

For exact dimensions you can call the shop and ask, they'll be happy to help you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

shecoyote
Newly Registered

Unread post by shecoyote » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 am

Would it be a bad idea to use a gift someone gave you in place of hair or other personal items on a destructive doll? It still smells like them, and I associate that object with them. It's basically all that I have since I don't have contact with them anymore, and am frankly afraid of seeing them again.

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Can a doll baby previously used for love be used for cursing? Do I need to start a new one or can I add some more herbs to it to?

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:34 pm

I ordered and received a fixed black cursing doll from Lucky Mojo with the personal concern sewed inside. This was to attack someone emotionally who really hurt my feelings. When I got the doll, I noticed in the directions that it was loaded with incredibly nasty herbs meant to do a tremendous amount of damage. It also came with a dram of black arts oil to name the doll. I read that black arts oil is meant to summon spirits and that is something that I do not want to do as I have no way of controlling spirits. Because of this, I did not perform the naming ritual at all, did not open the black arts oil vial, and am letting the doll sit temporarily. I do not want to kill the target nor cause irreparable physical or mental illness. I just want to cause emotional distress such as depression, anxiety, or anger and even some physical ailments like headaches or fatigue. I'm just wondering what I should do with this doll baby. Can I name it using another oil that doesn't summon spirits and then keep the crossing toned down a bit so no irreparable harm is done?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:46 pm

be_777 wrote:I ordered and received a fixed black cursing doll from Lucky Mojo with the personal concern sewed inside. This was to attack someone emotionally who really hurt my feelings. When I got the doll, I noticed in the directions that it was loaded with incredibly nasty herbs meant to do a tremendous amount of damage. It also came with a dram of black arts oil to name the doll. I read that black arts oil is meant to summon spirits and that is something that I do not want to do as I have no way of controlling spirits. Because of this, I did not perform the naming ritual at all, did not open the black arts oil vial, and am letting the doll sit temporarily. I do not want to kill the target nor cause irreparable physical or mental illness. I just want to cause emotional distress such as depression, anxiety, or anger and even some physical ailments like headaches or fatigue. I'm just wondering what I should do with this doll baby. Can I name it using another oil that doesn't summon spirits and then keep the crossing toned down a bit so no irreparable harm is done?
Black Arts oil isn't used just to summon up spirits, it is also used as a cursing oil among other things, making it ideal for cursing someone with a doll. You could also use Crossing Oil or Devils oil or the like, but you should be fine using Black Arts.
HRCC Student #1559

LeannaReece

Unread post by LeannaReece » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 am

What kinds of things would you put in a doll-baby to make someone who hurt and left you recognize the error of their ways and make them feel the pain they put you through?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 am

Hi Crystal_Clear,
Holy Water is a traditionally used for baptizing baby dolls. If the dolls are working, chances are that you did it correctly but you can always repeat the baptism if you see fit. You could also consider getting a check reading to see if the dolls are working well. Most AIRR readers offer yes/no or check-type readings for rootwork.

Hi LeannaReece,
Blackberry leaves and briars come to mind: http://www.herb-magic.com/blackberry-leaf.html, they'll reverse the pain and suffering onto them. Poppy seeds are also a good addition to weaken and confuse your target.
Aura Laforest

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 am

Hello Aura,

Thank you for responding :-) I have no idea if its working. This is stupid and clumsy but I used the uncrossing oil instead of holy water (in my head it negated the cursing work i wanted to do).
I am waiting for a response from an AIRR worker for coaching re: this. They take awhile to respond :-(

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 am

I'm a little confused. So, you used Uncrossing Oil instead of holy water because you thought it would negate the cursing work you wanted to do? If the doll is for cursing work then Uncrossing Products wouldn't be a good choice for this work.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am

Hello Papa Newt,

I made a mistake, instead of holy water i used uncrossing oil by mistake. :-(

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:40 pm

I have a Lucky Mojo black cursing doll that I am using to instill thoughts of depression and anxiety in the target. The target was someone who hurt my feelings very badly and got away with it. The doll is linked to a female target and I work on her by smacking her around, drop-kicking her, and taunting her verbally. When I'm done, I tell her to shut up and go back in her hole, at which point I put her in a dark closet until working with her again. After I work the doll, I feel drained and my muscles ache a little bit like I've lost a lot of energy. I even feel that way somewhat when I'm around the doll. Is it normal to feel like that when working a cursing doll? Is that some negative energy that is sticking to me?

Stellablue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Stellablue » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi. I just wanted to run my work by you guys and see if you have any suggestions. Lately I have felt very drawn to doll baby work for all of my purposes. I feel like the concentration and the rhythmic process of molding a doll really helps my focus. Anyway, I have been using soft fimo clay which I mix with appropriate herbs, concerns, and powders. I then make an ident in the doll with an unfixed candle so I can later use it to burn candles on top of... as i would a honey jar or vinegar jar. For an enemy that I would like to remove from my life, I'm planning on mixing some inflammatory confusion into the head of the doll, some hot foot into the feet, alum on the mouth area, and poking the head and feet with needles. I am also considering using red pepper and black dog and cat hair to encourage arguments. The purpose of this doll would be to have the target become so angry and paranoid about her coworkers that she will leave her job... Hence the combo of confusion and hot foot. My plan is to leave the clay soft, then tear the doll apart before throwing in a river or cross roads. Does this sound like a reasonable (well, if not reasonable at least effective) way of working?
Just wanted to make sure.
Thanks,
S

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:07 am

Hi Stellablue,
The doll baby for your enemy work sounds quite potent. Alternatives would include using a candle or china doll as the doll - I mention it since both materials are quite brittle and can be broken into shards quite explosively with the use of a hammer prior to disposal (wrap the doll in a hanky so as not to hurt yourself with flying pieces as well as to contain all of the material to be disposed of).

Hi be_777,
this is one of the reasons it is highly recommended to cleanse following working a cursing or negative work. The cleansing should remove any of that residual negativity you're feeling. If you play in the mud, you do have to expect to get dirty after all! A hyssop bath is the traditional way to go about this. Some workers also use sprays to cleanse for daily work and then do a full hyssop bath once a week.
Aura Laforest

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 pm

I want to order a doll. I want the enemy doll. What is the name of the doll to order? Will directions come with the doll? I want to hurt him for a while. Will doing this interfere with me clearing myself of him? I do want to move on but I want a little justice also.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi, Again, BarbaraMcNair,
Call the shop and tell them that you want a custom made enemy doll
(707)-887-1521
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Alright Ms. Aida I will. Thank you so much for your help. Your advice has been very helpful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi, Barbaramcnair,
You're more than welcome
I hope you're healing physically and emotionally.
Keep us posted.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I been working on reconciliating my marriage, but lately some "A" hole has been hitting on my wife. I decided to do a black doll baby of him. I thought of using Spanish Moss & Poppy seeds. I actually have poison ivy seeds & poison hemlock seeds, can I use them in a doll baby? and what else should I put in it?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:56 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

you can definitely add those poison ivy and hemlock seeds to the mix. A chunk of alum (or the powder) would also be a nice addition to shut his mouth along with some knotweed to keep him tied down.
Aura Laforest

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I am about to make a doll baby of a man that's been after my wife. After taking packaging tape to the passenger’s seat of her car, I believe I have a strand of his hair. Is there a way I can make certain that this hair belongs to my target? Will that information come out on a reading? We haven't owning this car for very long and I don't want to place some innocent hair in a doll I intend to jinx. If it’s not, will a photo and a name be enough to make an effective doll baby?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:13 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

If you aren't certain it's his hair, then you probably shouldn't use it. Even readings are not a 100% guarantee that you're going to get the identity right and short of having a tag on the hair and working in crime lab - you aren't going to get that certainty. A photo and a name can be enough to make an effective doll, but it isn't as effective as working with personal concerns. That said, working with what you have is more effective than not working at all! As in all magic, efficacy will depend on a number of factors including the ability of the worker and the susceptibility of the target at a minimum.
Aura Laforest

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Dear Aura,

Thank you for the reply. I'm about 95% certain. The hair I have is the same length and color. I would just like to confirm it.

Blessings,
CaptainConjure

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Imnewatthis,

You impress me so much with your determination and your natural ability.
With that said, I totally agree with Aura. If you aren't sure the hair is that of the jerk who is
hitting on your wife, then don't use it.
And I agree with Aura to use a pic and a name is better than not having anything.
I believe she also said to use alum and knot weed to tie him. The alum will keep his mouth shut.
With your natural power, I think that will take your work very far indeed.
There are readers who will do a quick yes/no reading.
www.readersandrootworkers.org
for a fast response check out:
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

You're doing an awesome job!
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for the compliment and the faith in my work. I feel very flattered considering the little experience I have.

Although I am 95% sure, I agree with both you and Aura that I need to be at 100% and not jinx someone innocent. Unfortunately, the only way I can be that sure is to grab this guy by the throat and tear the hair off his head myself! I am going to get a reading from one of the members of AIRR before I go ahead and do what I am planning on doing.

Thank You,
CaptainConjure

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:19 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

Trust me, a doll baby will be far more effective than anything that could be done physically to the person.
Pour all your anger out into that doll. It is gonna work, I know it is.
I have faith in you.

Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:43 am

If I wanted to negatively impact one person's luck or send bad luck their way, what herbs would I add to my doll baby, where and why?
Thanks,
Amanda

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 am

Actually, let me clarify my most recent post about creating a doll baby to send someone bad luck, I'm still interested in doing. I would also like to know what to add to the doll baby's head that would cause confusion, scatter-mindedness or lack of focus and/or forgetfulness or that would create a condition of discouragement, something in the heart area that would change one's heart's desire or cause one to lose interest in what they believe they want, something in the feet to slow them down so they are not motivated to physically achieve their ends, and something in the hands that would cause mistakes or inaccuracies. What herb, mineral or curio would you prescribe to achieve these ends--bad luck, discouragement and confusion, loss of interest, lack of motivation and making mistakes.
Thank you advance,
Amanda

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:52 pm

amandapropaganda -- couch grass in all her limbs and head -- poppyseeds in the head too.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am

MissMichaele wrote:amandapropaganda -- couch grass in all her limbs and head -- poppyseeds in the head too.

Miss Michaele
Thank you Miss Michaele!

starryxxhat47

Unread post by starryxxhat47 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:40 pm

How do you attach hair to a doll? Do you do it with tape, and if so where?
Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello, starryxxhat47,
If this is the hair of my target, I do not attach it to the doll's. I incorporate it into the doll.
In other words, it's inside of the doll.
Is this what you're referring to?
HRCC Graduate #1631

starryxxhat47

Unread post by starryxxhat47 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Well the thing is I bought the doll, I didn't make it so do I use the pins to pin it to the doll?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, starryxxhat47 ,
What is the doll being used for?
HRCC Graduate #1631

starryxxhat47

Unread post by starryxxhat47 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 am

These people who wrecked my house

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, starryxxhat47,
So this is a hate doll?
Then, the pins were probably provided to hurt the doll.
But, if it's the target's hair, I would put it inside the doll (and sew it up again).
If it's just something representing hair, it really isn't necessary to use it. But, you could sew it to the doll's head.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tray2129

Unread post by tray2129 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:13 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of quick questions in relation to the creation of a poppet/doll baby.
First, let me explain the situation: I have always had a strong desire to learn about anything considered Metaphysical & just recently within the past 18 months or so have I been doing some serious research. Since then, I have made contact with my very own Spirit Guide & able to recognize each time she speaks, with absolutely no doubt it was her & what she said as clearly as you are reading this!

But- here's the real story: I was married & we belong to the Eastern Band of Native American's known as the Lumbee Tribe & my now ex-husband did tell me he visited a local rootworker on several occasions & he had placed chicken feet into our home & due to my lack of knowledge at the time I was assuming he was using this as Native American decor!
Now, from gaining experience from my readings & research discovered that chicken feet represent more than just a meaningless decor.
Ever since we split up, regardless of what he has set out to do to either harm me (emotionally or financially, ect- not physical) he has been able to do, in addition to always getting the upper hand in the situation- despite the facts, laws, or anything else!

So now I am & have been for some time drawn to making a poppet.
But, I have a couple of questions- I read above about filing the limbs & head so I won't re-ask, but my questions are as follows:

1- Does my poppet have to be made of felt or can I use any ordinary black cloth
2- Can I sew a pic of his face on the poppet to represent him
3- I read somewhere that if you circle the eye in red- it helps to open the target's eyes to see the harm he's done & a red stitch crossed over his mouth to keep it shut?
4- I know Spanish Moss is a good filler & since I live in an extremly rural part of the southeast, I can find it in almost any swamp. My concern is: am I supposed to use fresh moss or can I used the dried form sold at places like local craft stores? I hope the fresh isn't required: I may have to have someone hold onto my ankles while I reach across the swamp to get it out of a tree & with my luck since our break-up, a bee may come by the person holding my ankles & bite them & unconsciously they'll grab the bite, totally forgetting about me & my ankles- and there I go- into the swamp full of snakes & gators- needless to say it's only March & the water is still freezing! Lucky Me Once Again!
5- For personal tags, I have pictures, his handwriting, his driver's Ed. certificate, but I also for some reason have a certified copy of his birth certificate & I was thinking- that certificate acknowledges his presence into this world- what better item to put inside my poppet than that birth certificate to acknowledge the life inside the poppet to represent him.
Unfortunately, (or maybe it's really a blessing to me) that I am never close enough to him to get any other personal items like hair or nail clippings- so what item would be best to use on the inside of the poppet?
6- I also read on a separate website that putting your own blood into the poppet gives it life- but I am thinking, man- if I put my blood in there, that's going to attach me to the poppet also?
7- Can I use sea salt & water to baptize my poppet & can I rub some Hyott's cologne on the poppet once a week to help feed the Spirit within?

One more thing, since our separation I still have some items from my previous home packed up in my mother's attack & not sure if those chicken feet are there or not- I am thinking more so yes than no. If in fact they are there, how do I properly dispose of them?

I know this is an extremely long post, but thanks in advance to all who took the time to read it & provide feedback!

Sincerely,
Tracy

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 am

HI Tray2129 aka Tracy
1- Does my poppet have to be made of felt or can I use any ordinary black cloth
Ugh, felt. No, you can use any cloth you want. You don't even have to use a cloth. You can construct a doll from any kind of material on hand, clay, wax, corn husks etc... If black fabric is what you have, and since it sounds like you are doing a cursing doll of some kind (I'm guessing) then black fabric is what you should use.
2- Can I sew a pic of his face on the poppet to represent him
Of course

3- I read somewhere that if you circle the eye in red- it helps to open the target's eyes to see the harm he's done & a red stitch crossed over his mouth to keep it shut?
I can't say I have heard that specifically. I would think a red circle to keep his eyes open might prevent him from closing them ie getting rest. and yes, stitching his mouth shut would shut him up.
4- I know Spanish Moss is a good filler & since I live in an extremly rural part of the southeast, I can find it in almost any swamp. My concern is: am I supposed to use fresh moss or can I used the dried form sold at places like local craft stores? I hope the fresh isn't required: I may have to have someone hold onto my ankles while I reach across the swamp to get it out of a tree & with my luck since our break-up, a bee may come by the person holding my ankles & bite them & unconsciously they'll grab the bite, totally forgetting about me & my ankles- and there I go- into the swamp full of snakes & gators- needless to say it's only March & the water is still freezing! Lucky Me Once Again!
You want to use dry Spanish moss, not fresh and still moist. the live stuff will probably start to rot if it's all stuffed up in a doll, although that could have it's own symbolism with what you are doing. But generally with plants being stuffed into a doll, dried is the way to go.
5- For personal tags, I have pictures, his handwriting, his driver's Ed. certificate, but I also for some reason have a certified copy of his birth certificate & I was thinking- that certificate acknowledges his presence into this world- what better item to put inside my poppet than that birth certificate to acknowledge the life inside the poppet to represent him.
Unfortunately, (or maybe it's really a blessing to me) that I am never close enough to him to get any other personal items like hair or nail clippings- so what item would be best to use on the inside of the poppet?
if you can fit all of those things in there, I think that would be good. Having them all grouped together helps to really establish the connection. While personal fluids might rank higher in some ways, as this is your doll that you are doing, use what you have. If you ever get the chance to get more, you can maybe integrate it in later.

6- I also read on a separate website that putting your own blood into the poppet gives it life- but I am thinking, man- if I put my blood in there, that's going to attach me to the poppet also?
no, don't put your blood in there. Adding your blood will add you to the target of the doll. You don't want to be part of that. The way I learned to bring a poppet to life is you do the sign of the cross over the doll and say (on the vertical stroke) I name you (target's name) (on the horizontal stroke) you are (target's name) and that's it.
7- Can I use sea salt & water to baptize my poppet & can I rub some Hyott's cologne on the poppet once a week to help feed the Spirit within?
Yes, you could use sea salt and water to baptize the doll. As your post causes me to think it's a cursing doll, you would not "feed it" hoyt's cologne. Hoyt's brings luck and good fortune. As I don't think you are trying to do that, then you wouldn't want to feed it hoyt's cologne. The spirit in the doll is the spirit of the person the doll is suppose to be, which is what you are working on. If you are trying to get the upper hand or deal with an adversary, then you would not want to give them things to make them lucky. that would be better for a doll of yourself, to bring you luck and good fortune.

One more thing, since our separation I still have some items from my previous home packed up in my mother's attack & not sure if those chicken feet are there or not- I am thinking more so yes than no. If in fact they are there, how do I properly dispose of them?
Well, it is possible the chicken feet are just decorative. If they are not, I would think they are more lucky and protective then harmful. You could easily use that luck and protection for yourself. Otherwise, you could bury them, toss them into a river that flows away from you, or burn them and bury the ashes, or take the ashes to a crossroad to disperse their energy away from you. Burial is probably the easiest and most direct. If you think they are harmful, then you would want to bury them away from your residence or any property that you visit regularly.

tray2129

Unread post by tray2129 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:39 pm

brthrchristopher,

Thanks so much for all the information you have provided to me! You have really helped to clarify everything.
Yes, your assumptions are correct- It is surely a cursing doll.
I have started making the doll & I painted the 13 pins that I plan on using with pink nail polish. I have also painted the sewing needle with pink nail polish.

I was wondering: should I sew his mouth closed with pink thread?

I am thinking that maybe I will "sew a face" on my doll to represent him & place his picture inside the doll itself.

For some reason, after 7 years & I've never really noticed it in the past, or maybe I have & just overlooked it then because it wasn't of any importance, but I have a certified copy of his birth certificate!
My thoughts are: that is verification of his live birth into this world- so since I don't have access to any of his bodily fluids or hair, nails, ect-
Then what better to bring my doll to existance into the world to represent him- then his own certified copy of the birth certificate?

I made the base of my doll, the body & arms as a cross from the small limbs of a birch tree & then added two twigs for the legs & wrapped the entire body with Spanish Moss.
Some places I've read that a birch tree was used in purposes of cursing & another place I read that a birch tree could be used to represent rebirth?
So now my question is- since it could be used for purposes of cursing, it should be fine- But as for as rebirth, that's my intentions-
My baby is a representation of his rebirth as the doll will represent him!
Does that make sense?

Also- can I sew the cloth that I am going to wrap the doll in pink thread?

I have stopped working on it at this point due to th fact that I do have his picture & drivers ed certificate, I have misplaced his birth certificate. In my mind the birth certificate is the most significate thing to represent his life in my doll!

I have my herbs, hot peppers, & poppy seeds to place in the doll- but I actually wanted to wrap the birth certificate around the base of the doll that is covered in Spanish Moss:
So should I wait to do anything else until I can find that piece of paper?

Again- Thanks so much for your response: it really helped to clairify some things.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, Tray2129,
Your doll sounds good. Just a couple of questions:
1-Why would you use pink thread for the mouth? I'm not sure of your intention but I have mostly seen this with black thread.
2-What is your intention? Cursing? Or rebirth? Not clear on that. I thought you had initially stated cursing. What EXACTLY is your intention? I personally wouldn't make a cursing doll and then also add something good to come to it
If you're unclear about any ingredient and its purpose (and this applies to all spells), don't use it.
I think the birth certificate is a very nice idea as another link to you target.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tray2129

Unread post by tray2129 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Miss Aida,

Hi & thanks for the reply!
I have read several places that pink represents death- so I was thinking to put death to his words.
I was also going to use 13 pink pinks & had painted them with pink nail polish & also painted my sewing needle with pink nail polish.
I haven't finished my doll yet because I cannot find his birth certificate & don't want to go any further without it.
But, since your post; I guess I was thinking maybe black thread across his mouth & black pins?

Also- I don't want a rebirth, geesh, oh glorious day when he's gone; please, let's not rebirth him! The sound of that even makes me want to puke! But sorry for the confusion & what I was trying to say was: since the birth certificate represented his birth, his existence & my doll would be used to represent him- that the birth certificate would be good to use since it actually proves his existence into this world.
Is that a little easier or am I still confusing?

Thanks again,

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:58 am

This is probably a "common sense" question, but I just wanted to make sure, since I read somewhere in this forum regarding doll babies not losing a connection to the target like the spirit in a mojo bag will disappear if you don't work with it on a regular basis.
I made a doll baby a while ago from a cheap plastic fashion doll because of the personality of the target. Baptized it, and all. But I mostly kept it in a dark, dirty place for most of the year or so, after working it maybe twice a week for two months. In some cases I would make a point of telling it that I was leaving it there until it was ready to do what I wanted it to do.
I turned the feet to the back, tied it up, blindfolded it, and left it that way. Every time I would work with it I'd make sure to address it by name. But since I don't check on my target that often, I can't be sure if it's having an effect anymore. So my question is: can/will a doll baby lose the link to the target if I don't work with it regularly? Any insight would be most appreciated.
Sorry if this is an elementary question, but I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello, CheekyKittyChan,
What was the intention for this doll?
I recommend working on it frequently so that you don't lose the momentum.
But, there are exceptions: if you're doing a hate doll, you may want to bury it at a cemetery, or dispose of it another way so that spirit carries on the work.
I have a few dolls right now that are outside in a bucket filled with dog feces. BUT, I still continuously add all kinds nasty things to that bucket and I still curse them. So, I am keeping up the momentum.
Would be interesting to know what your intention was.
You might have to awaken the doll....
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”