Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
anm64287
Newly Registered

Re: Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

Unread post by anm64287 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:43 am

One of the spells im trying to do says i need to create an effigy with old wax from an old church. how would i go about buying or getting candle wax or can i use a voodoo doll to substitute for the effigy, seems like it would be hard to max a figure out of wax. I have a piece of clothing i was going to use to dress the "effigy" but can i use instead of wax a doll and will it work the same? thanks.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 am

This forum is for Lucky Mojo products and to help with those products. We do not sell old church wax, but we do sell candles. You can buy candles in the orm of human beings, for instnce.

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 am

Hi there,

What is the spell that you talking about?

These forums are for Lucky Mojo customers and used primarily to answer questions about Lucky Mojo supplies and how to use them.
I can't advise you on how to get wax from a Catholic church

Lucky Mojo does sell dolls of cloth as well as human-shaped wax xandles.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

anm64287
Newly Registered

Unread post by anm64287 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 am

i actually got it from another part of this forum, and i do buy supplies from you all. Reason i am asking is someone is ruining my life and want to fix it and make him suffer the same that he has done on to me, i dont know if any of your kits would work or which would be recommended for the circumstances.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 am

If you are interested in "crossing" someone, you can use a Crossing Spell Kit and protect yourself with a Firey Wall of Protection or Fear Not Walk Over Evil spell kits. All kits can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Doll babies are used in conjure, and people also use wax canldes in the shape of men and women as dolls.

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 am

You can also do reversing work on the person who is messing with your life.
Learn about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html

good luck,
Bri

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi anm64287,

Wax effigies are easier than you think, especially if you're willing to skip obtaining the wax from Catholic church candles (which, if you're considering substituting a factory-made voodoo doll, you presumably are). Consider using a Lucky Mojo figural wax candle appropriate to your target:

CAN-FIG-MCBK Candle Figural Male Clothed Figure (Gentleman) Candle, Black
CAN-FIG-MABK Candle Figural Male Nude Figure (Adam) Candle, Black
CAN-FIG-FCBK Candle Figural Female Clothed Figure (Lady) Candle, Black
CAN-FIG-FNBK Candle Figural Female Nude Figure (Eve) Candle, Black
CAN-FIG-DEBK Candle Figural Devil Candle, Black
CAN-FIG-SKBK Candle Figural Skull and Crossbones Candle, Black

Likewise, as Mary pointed out, the Crossing spell kit is versatile, and comes with detailed instructions. If, however, you prefer a specifically reversing, tit for tat, form of revenge work, you may have already perused the information here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html
...which includes a tidy, straight-forward revenge spell from Miss cat at the very beginning.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

sahjia

Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

Unread post by sahjia » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 am

hi miss catherine. i had reading app yesterday on 3-11-09 at 1: pm. i hope u rember me.thank u very much for u r extera time u gave me and explaned everything .

now i'll start on my work

1 about the baby doll i got everything ony what kind of powder should i sprakil on the body when everything is done

2 stuffing the head with poppy seed and red pepper the underwear should i stuff in the body and hair with spanish moss both am small hot paper and tie the arm so never can raise the hand? i was thinking about if i put some hotfoot powder on the foot,

3 also if i put alum powder in the mouth then it ll be shut up about the quarreling she has to fight til break up or it s ok i don t know she should be quiet or quarrel.

4 working on waning moon every night or spcifac night about the spell everytime i pock should i spell my wish ?c an i put the box outside of my house in dark place?

i order crossing powder, d.u.m.e. powder and goofer dust powder or if need anything else let me know.

i realy thank u again and wish me luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:42 am

Hi,

1. You may sprinkle Goofer Dust, D.U.M.E. powder, and Crossing Powder on the doll-baby.

2. Use Spanish Moss in the body and for hair, and Hotfoot Powder in the feet, and Poppy plus Red Pepper in the head, then tie the hands behind the back, as we noted when we talked.

3. Put Alum Powder in the genitals, so no sex.

4. Work by the waning moon, dark of night. Keep the box outside the house or "down and dirty" in the bathroom between workings.

You are on the right track. Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 pm

is it ok to use a black devil candle to represent the person in a mirrorbox spell? I know i think i saw that i read it somewhere? can i put the persons picture (their face) on the front of the candle to signify that person? Or do i really have to make a doll doll?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Absolutely -- i recommend the black devil candle as a doll-baby to my clients and customers all the time -- and i believe i have mentioned in in HHRM as well. You will need to peronalize it and baptize it, of course.
catherine yronwode

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 pm

i know i can personalize it by attaching a picture to the face, but how would i baptize it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 am

Basically you pray the person's name into it, like this:

DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html
catherine yronwode

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 am

I had got a black doll from LM. I just stuck the persons picture on it and wrote what i wanted to happen and stuck it with tape to the doll. But after that i couldnt even touch it because it wasn't smelling so good, so i realised I cannot do this work.

I don't want to burn it in the house coz i don't want all those insects or whatever is in the doll in my house.

Can i just dispose it at crossroads?

The instructions say either bury it or burn it but never throw it. One rootworker on AIRR told me to throw it either in graveyard or crossroads.

Just wanted to confirm if it will cause me harm if I just dispose it at crossroads?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 am

Follow the instruction LuckyMojo gave you with the doll, they made it after all. Bury it in a graveyard or burn it outside afte you call the person out of the doll. Next time be prepared for what you are trying to do, also take a Hyssop bath to clean up.
HRCC Student #1559

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 am

I just received my black poppet doll from LM and immediately after I opened the wrapper, this foul smell came rushing right to my nose. Is it supposed to smell that bad? I'm wondering how to work on it when it smells that bad....is there anyway to contain the smell?

Can anyone share their experiences on how to work on the doll? This is my first time doing it and to be honest, feel kinda lost about it.....any pointers would be appreciated :-)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:35 am

Its a doll to curse and hurt people. It isn't going to smell like roses lol
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 am

I am sure this doll came with directions, and the reasons it smells are mostly because of its contents.

I have never bought a doll from lucky mojo. But I made my own. I used it to punish someone and curse them. I used a black candle and synged them in the fire . I stuck it with pins, beat it with a hammer, etc. Then I buried it in a graveyard.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:56 am

lol Hail, i know what u mean....its just that the smell is really bad and i have to like wash my hands more than 5x before i can get rid of the smell entirely.....am thinking of putting on gloves next time i work on it.......haa....

thanks star for your advice....i wonder how long did u work on it before u bury it in a graveyard? i thought one would need to work on it for some time before getting rid of it or bury it in a graveyard?

has it been effective for you and how long does it take to see result?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am

I do not concentrate on when things are going to happen. As long as it happens, does it really matter how, when, and why its going to happen? Yes, it was very effective, and I saw results within a reasonable amount of time. I worked with the doll until I was done depending upon how many spells I used it in. I know synging it in the fire, I did that for 9 days then I put it in the graveyard. Its probably the most therapuetic thing to work with (lol) because you can beat it and smack it around. So you can take out your frustrations, but at the same time its going to effect the target.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 am

i also had a similiar experience nemesis ur not alone :) i ordered it but could not touch it at all, it's just lying in a closed box, i plan to dispose it soon as I cannot hold it in my hand nor can i bear the smell...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

You know, when you are working with cursing materials is is absolutely ok to use both gloves and a face mask. Some of the ingredients that we use in cursing work are not only pungent but they can be skin and lung irritants as well--sulphur, asafoiteda, hot peppers, ground up insects, dirt daubers nests...you don't want to be breathing some of these things in folks so you use a mask and you use gloves and you do your cursing work. If you can barely stand to be near the stuff think about how your enemy will feel.

take care,
Bri

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am

What are some of the results that you have seen from doing a doll? How will the target be affected?

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks Star and Bri, i'll keep your suggestions in mind. ;-)

Is it a good thing to work on the poppet for more than 9 days? I have a feeling that for the situation im working on, it might be tougher thus more time might be needed to work on the target....... And is it absolutely necessary to bury the doll at the graveyard? Feel alittle queasy about going to the graveyard.....

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

nemesis,

You can keep and work the doll as long as you like. As for the graveyard, graveyard work is a big part of hoodoo so you will have to get over it eventually if you want to do serious work and if you really want to get this person I'm sure you will do what needs doing.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 pm

I like to work with the doll as long as I need to, but I make sure to not keep it in the house, or keep it in mirror box. Just so its nasty intentions wont affect me. I like to go to the graveyard, there are some nice ones. But you will need to get over that eventually. It really isnt THAT bad. And if you really want the job done, you will do what it takes. My other favorite place to dispose of cursing materials is the rail road tracks.

Spellyshelly-The results I have seen are the target going to jail, bad luck, having a nervous breakdown going to the psych ward, etc. I mean i leave the possibilities open. I dont say "i want so and so to suffer from a stomach ache" I leave it open because what I might think is bad luck or negative situation another may not. That way it just leaves it open to the universe on how I want to make them suffer.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 am

Thanks stars thats very insightful! :)

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for your kind advice. Im actually planning to do a black doll on an ememy so I reckon in this case, I dun have to call the spirit outta it since I dun really care if any harm would come to that person im targeting?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 am

mabel,

If you don't mind seeing the person die then no you do not have to call them out of the doll first. If you wanted to kill them I would put the doll in a small coffin, dust it with Goofer Dust,seal up the coffin and take it to the graveyard. Make an offering at the gate to the graveyard in general if you are not working with a particular grave, if you have a good relationship with a grave and want to work with it then of course work with that grave in the normal way. Anyways assuming you do not have a grave to work with take the doll's coffin to the back of the graveyard and dig it its own little grave.
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 am

How do you call a spirit out of a doll if you are done with it and do NOT want to hurt the person any longer?

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Other than burying it in a graveyard, is there any other way to get rid of it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:43 pm

You kind of do the original ritual that baptized the doll-baby in the person's name in reverse - you ritually release the person's spirit from the doll.

It's already been discussed that you can also burn it.

I would say, though, that until you know enough about doll-babies to make one and un-make one and get rid of it confidently, then you probably shouldn't be making them. That's some serious business ya got going on with poppet magic. As has been said in this thread - you COULD kill someone.

Just my $0.02
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:56 am

Would burning it equates to killing the target too?

Is there a way to get rid of it such that it wont kill the target but perhaps make his life a living hell...you know bad luck in every aspect of his life that he wish he's never even born?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 am

There are all kinds of things you can do with a doll baby.

If you're wanting to do cursing work with it, but you've never done something like that before, I would hire a rootworker to coach you through the process to make sure that you get what you want out of it, and not something you didn't intend...like the death of that person. You can find workers that do magical coaching through the AIRR at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

opal73

Unread post by opal73 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm

How would you use poppets to make two people fight all the time?

What happens if you bind one of the poppets, hands behind it's back?

Has anyone used paper poppets before?

How can you be sure that you will not cause serious bodily harm ? Is it a matter of working with it too much or is it what you actually do to it? Or if you're concerned about that should you not use them at all?

Since it is said that once the doll is named what ever you do to it will manifest in the person, so let's say you put a weight on it's head and left it there would they have a headache, or become dioriented? Or feel like something was weighing their mind? If the poppet is put in a zip lock bag and then in a box because of the smell will this person feel like they can't breath? Or are things only manifesting when you are actually working the doll?

Is this the correct place to ask others what there experiences have been, or is that a question to be posted some where else or is it not allowed?

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 pm

If you're really interested in learning poppet magic, then you may want to contact one of the AIRR workers that offer magical coaching, and you can learn all you need to know. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:11 pm

When is the best day & moon phase to work on black poppet doll? I've done a vinegar jar on the target to sour the relationship between his boss and him to no avail, would poppet doll be stronger and more effective?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 am

Hello :)

I would work on the poppet on Tuesdays (represented by Mars; for courage, power, war, aggression) and Saturdays, (represented by Saturn; for removal of obstacles/blockages and endings) but if you're not free to do it on both days, pick whichever is more suited to your situation. If you want them to fight, (Which I presume you do, since you made a vinegar jar) work it on Tuesdays since it's more "aggressive", but if you want them to just break apart without *too much* strife, do it on Saturdays.

Doing it on both days would be best, of course.

And it's up to you to do it during a waxing or waning moon depending on how you see it; the waxing moon may represent a burgeoning hatred or resentment that your boss will feel growing for him, while the waning moon may represent the breakdown in their working relationship or their gradual separation.

If you'd like to go by hoodoo tradition, work it on the waning moon, but I'd personally prefer working it on the waxing moon, as I always need some sort of strong "reason" to do something, haha. It's personal preference, of course, so don't let any "boundaries" hold you back if your justification for doing something feels like it makes more sense; hoodoo is flexible and personalizable! :D

If you'd like more detailed advice to see why its not working or what would be more effective, you should give more details, though. Do you want the person fired, or just to cause disharmony between them so you could (for example) beat him into getting a promotion? Or are you just trying to get into your boss' good books?

If you want him fired, look into the HotFoot line of products, and if you want to get ahead of him, try the I Can, You Can't line. If you want to sweeten up your boss, you could make a honey jar.

Hope this helps! :)

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Is it appropriate to start working on the black poppet doll on an enemy tonight but I notice that it is the full moon today?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 pm

You might want to reference LMs website about moon phases and spells relative to the specific phases http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:52 am

Best to wait until the day after, when the moon is actually waning.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 am

You could start it on the Full Moon, but if you are into correspondences of the actual day then I would start in on Saturday.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:41 pm

In reference to starsinthesky's suggestion, Saturday is the day to do...Crossing, Cursing, Debauchery, Limitations type spells ... there are others but these are the ones I remembered in reference to your question.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Saturday is also the day of removal such as banishing, hot footing and clear and cuts...things of the those nature. You could do a road opener on this day as well.

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 am

Can anyone suggest on how to bring two lovers closer together ? Make the man go crazy about the women.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Look at LM's love spells for suggestions found here... http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 am

I am in my second day of working on the black poppet on an enemy. And while I was poking the pin on the doll, I got so emotional and work up that I poke too hard on the doll, that the pin went into my thumb instead, drawing some blood. Is that a very bad sign? What should I do if it is?

:(

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 am

No! It's good! Use the anger and the pain and the blood to strengthen your work. Keep up your cleansing regimen. As long as you keep to your intent you'll be fine.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 am

Hi DorianGray,

Thanks for your kind advice. I feel so much relieved to hear that its a good sign but sorry for my ignorance but may I ask why this is a good sign? It seems to me that the poppet has somewhat 'fight back' by hurting me through me accidentally pricking myself, causing blood - i honestly dun see the rational behind this being a good sign? - please kindly enlighten me.....many thanks ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 am

Personally, I do not see the blood on a poppet as a good thing. I mean it could've been a lack of focus and attention that caused you to stab yourself. Yes your anger and aggression towards the poppet is good, and perhaps you were so into it that you just pricked yourself. So just take a good cleansing, and make sure none of your blood got on the poppet. Perhaps the doll could be fighting back but the only way to find that out is to continue. Sounds like you were just way too into it, and pricked yourself.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Thanks both for your kind advice, appreciate it! :-)

I put it inside a plastic container and when I was done with it, have closed it with the plastic cover but I thought I was still not done with it yet as the anger I had has not dissipated so I pressed really hard on the plastic cover and the pin poked right through the cover and into my thumb.

I was quite anguish when I saw that happened, first for my carelessness and then I thought perhaps it was a bad sign and I have screwed it up. :-(

I have tried all attempts on this enemy - hot foot, vinegar jar and now this and I really want it to work this time......I will keep continue with this for another 7 days at least but to be honest, not too sure if it will work anymore or I am jumping into conclusion and allow this minor setback to set me back?

x

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Do not doubt your work. Thats one way to take away from the energy of the spell. Doubt. Also, you might be doing TOO much work on the situation. So do it, and then forget about it. I am sure the enemy is getting theres. It just takes a matter of time. Also, I like to do foot tricks or just tricks in general on their property. I mean you could mail something to them. But honestly sounds like you need a break.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Thanks Star. May I know other than burying it in the cemetery after its done, how else can one get rid of it?

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm

and also, is it okay to drop wax from a black candle annointed with crossing oil on the doll? I was so mad after the incident yesterday it actually made me feel somewhat better after doing that, i also tried to burn it too......sorry for my many questions....please kindly advise....many thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:27 pm

yeah I have done that. But I used a red candle to signify blood. I would bury it in a cemetary or I like the railroad tracks.

justaskingtoknow

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Besides spanish moss, what are some good powders or herbs to stuff inside the doll to make the person have bad luck, or pains, or just suffer in general?

lord_of_the_void

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

If harming a person, and hoping to make them ugly, how might I make a disfigured doll's face?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Get a black candle, and dress it with black arts or other oil. Light the candle, meditate on it a bit, then use it to drip little beads of wax onto the doll's face. Pinch out the candle, and repeat the next day. This will look scabby and gross on the doll baby, and should affect the target in a similar manner.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:20 am

I don't work with poppets, but unpleasant things like (hot) chillis, black peppercorns and sharp things like needles, rusty nails and shards of broken glass is sure to cause the target pains and miscomfort.

Forumers, do correct me if I'm wrong!

Annabelle :)

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm

What should you dress the doll baby with in matters of love?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”