Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

What a GREAT idea!

I like it a lot!!

Please let us know the results. I just love this idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 am

Hello Miss Aida ,
Thank you very much ! I don't know how I am going to manage to make it look like a decent skull lol But I'll try !
I'll send you a message with a photo of it afterwards and I'll let everyone know how it goes.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi RoseStar21,

I second miss Aida statement! excellent idea! let us know how it goes. I can see a whole line of fabric skulls for all your influencing desires!

Peace~

Nathen

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:33 am

Thank you so much Nathan. I am struggling with constructing the shape though.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Miss Aida,

I returned from my trip and just wanted to let you know what you suggested about loading up myself with oils and dirty talk while I'm away from target worked beautifully. He misses me like never before and now that I'm back I can continue my usual work. So thank you so much for your suggestion.

On another note, I've been having positive results in terms of making my target treating me passionately by working with the doll baby and skull candle. For a greater extend of action (e.g., have dinner with me or go on a trip with me) is there something bigger/more intense work I can perform? either with doll baby/skull candle/something else? (my apology if this should be asked on another thread.. please feel free to edit or I'll move it somewhere else..)

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, greentea ,

CONGRATS!!

Here's an array of spells to choose from that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Keep up the GREAT work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu May 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi Miss Aida/any other LM family:

Last time when I traveled out of town, my man misses me so much - thanks to Miss Aida's great advise on the doll baby, the LM love oils I bought with me on the trip, and the ongoing honey jar, think of me box, red skull candles that I've been doing throughout the year.. but this week it's my man's turn to go on a business trip, and it's a long trip (a month) I've been working on my love work but it seems to me that his nature wasn't tied (I have a nation sack).. he's not contacting and wander off.. my LM order arrived with the blue penis candle that I was going to start but I feel like my energy level for love is on the low side now. Even when I talk to my doll baby and red skull candle, my intention isn't strong anymore because I haven't heard from him and the anxiety took over. I got so upset today that I threw the doll baby into the dark closet after banging his head on the ground several times. What would you recommend - punish the doll baby and dap bend over oil on him or treat doll baby with love (as much as I can try..) and sweet talk him to make him contact?

Thanks much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, greentea,

ALWAYS be nice and kind to that doll.

Yes, sometimes it feels as if the doll isn't working but it is. You just don't get immediate results al the time

And when your energy is low, don't do any work.

Go out and get some sunshine to rejuvenate you. It could help significantly.

When you are mad, just wrap him up nicely, and put him away fro awhile in a nice, comfortable place.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat May 14, 2016 5:18 pm

thanks Miss Aida. it sure helps.

Nidia

Unread post by Nidia » Wed May 18, 2016 7:43 am

Hello everyone.
I used to be on here a while back and left to do some soul searching. But Ive returned. :)

Im currently working on a doll baby for my intended target, I ordered these ingredients from LM:
Spanish Moss
Periwinkle Leaf
Balm of Gilead Buds
Honeysuckle Flowers
Love Herbs Mixture Nine Love Herbs dressed with Nine Love Oils
and my first LM prepared mix of oils
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil (super excited for this!)
-reconciliation oil
-safe travel oil
-return to me
-love me

I will be making the doll baby out of used underwear he left after intimacy. and stuffing it with tissue with his fluid and mine, and fabric with his semen. His photo on the inside, all that good stuff. I want this doll to be STRONG,

Now, my questions are: (i did not know if i should post in love doll baby forum or general questions)
-When constructing a doll baby (it will be my first time making one instead of using a premade one) What is the process? I know about the baptism, but on the link I could not find anything about what spells to chant while CONSTRUCTING the doll. Or do you just speak your intention/petition while sewing/making it?
-Do you write a petition as a command, and stuff it in the doll as well? (ie- "Now honey, you will be sweet and come back to me. you miss me." etc etc? I know this is ooptional from reading the forums, but would it be helpful to do so? to "get the idea in him" ? (man, some influence would've been great for that probably.honey jar? lol)
-would it be feasible to take the string you are using to sew, setting it aside with some of your menstrual blood/fluids/both (not a crazy amount of course), allowing it to soak it, and sewing the doll with this to, in effect, "bind him together with you" (literally lol)
My situation is a bit strange. hence the narrative of intention with the mix of oils. we were on and off and he would hide his feelings/push me away as to not hurt me, but has made mention that it would be perfect if things were not like this (As he had to move away after finishing his business here) we have had a few "disagreements" over it so thats where reconciliation comes in. We are not angry at each other, but to rid any residual negative feelings. safe travel of course on his necessary journey (hes already gone) return to me for obvious reasons (craziest thing, when i ordered the items, he had left without a word. however, two days after or so, I receive a message saying he will be returning and will see me then. WHAT. LM products are INSANELY STRONG,idk if they started making the oil at that point, but ive had similar experiences with candles at MISC.)
anyway, and then love me. along with all the healing/love herbs. sorry for the long message. Id really appreciate help with the construction of the doll/process of "initiating" a doll baby so to speak. I looked around the forum and just couldnt find anything about when you are sewing it. I want to infuse it with as much intention as possible from the very start. not just make some craft project, but connect with it. work it well.

thanks everyone! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, Nidia,

Welcome back!

I will answer each question after the question.

Or do you just speak your intention/petition while sewing/making it? --Just speak your intentions

-Do you write a petition as a command, and stuff it in the doll as well? --YES

-would it be feasible to take the string you are using to sew, setting it aside with some of your menstrual blood/fluids/both (not a crazy amount of course), allowing it to soak it, and sewing the doll with this to, in effect, "bind him together with you" (literally lol)---YES! Good idea! You could even use urine. But that is a GREAT idea about the thread!

Basically, you baptize the doll, name the doll, and then speak your intentions.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nidia

Unread post by Nidia » Wed May 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Hola Miss Aida,Thank you!

and perfect, thank you for clearing that up, Il get to work then :D the thread idea kind of came from wanting to not leave any items in the mundane lol and the concept of enchantment on physical items. hope it helps others!
thanks again!

Elle DuVall
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Elle DuVall » Fri May 27, 2016 5:48 am

So I'm considering creating a doll baby and wonder if this item is alright to either create it with or stuff it with. Yesterday I used a towel to wipe my menstrual blood and our love juices off of my lover. Being that it contains both is it acceptable to use as stuffing or to use it to see the outer layer in general?

My goal is to influence his thoughts and feelings and center them more strongly on myself slowly with time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello, Ellemarie ,

It's not general practice to include your personal belongings inside the doll

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:18 am

Hello People, I'm going to order some doll babies for Love and Attraction and I was wondering is there a guide/instructions for me to read and study on how to use the dolls and also is there a website link someone can give me that has a list of love and attraction spells that works with doll babies. And one more question, Is it possible to cast a permanent Love spell on yourself using a doll baby? I'd love to cast a spell using a doll to make myself Handsome, Attractive and Very Good Looking to girls because I have a no such luck with getting women to notice me. Thank you to anyone who helps me with these questions and God Bless You! :)

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:46 am

Hey, all.

A slightly embarrassing question, but here it is: I just started using a doll-baby (using a stuffed but unfixed LM doll, which I fixed with a petition paper and sexual fluid from the target, sewed up, baptized, etc) to improve my current relationship. So I know it's acceptable to let it hang out in your "drawers" while you're wearing them if possible, and I'm noticing that having it in there is... uh, eliciting a sexy reaction out of me that I've not had before working with d-b's. (And no, it's not a physical friction thing. LOL) I'm assuming this is a good sign and something I can use to channel toward the target to get my desired reaction from them? Anyone else have this happen?
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, Spiritualist01,

The doll baby comes with instructions.

But you will find most of your instruction on the forum thread.

For herbs and oils, check here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

As far as a "permanent love spell on yourself", I think you mean an attraction spell n yourself to make other attracted to you. You would use oils on the doll, you can put it on your attraction altar, you can tell it how handsome you are. And so on.

But a one time spell (as you had said: "Permanent" isn't going to be that effective. you have to work the doll.

Now here are love spells that Miss cat wrote. And you just alter some of the wording as it pertains to you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And here is the attraction page: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, BellaLupa ,

Don't be embarrassed! OMG, this is NOTHING compared to how rootworkers instruct their clients

I tell my clients, in GREAT detail, how to masturbate with their dolls.

This is a great sign. And of course it happens frequently to others.

By the way, make friction. Get your orgasms on that doll. It will make the doll more magical and susceptible to your bidding.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:06 am

Thanks Miss Aida :) Your the best as always! God Bless You.

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:57 am

Hello people, Could someone give me a list of herbs and oils that can be used for these categories? 1. Attractive, 2. Handsome, 3. Good Looking and Massive Sex Appeal. I'm going to work with a Love Doll and I just need a list of great herbs and oils to put in and on the doll. I know one product I am going to start working with is the John The Conqueror products. By the way thank you Miss Aida for the links, I looked at the list of herbs and oils of the link you gave me but I just can't decide which is the best or recommended herb or oil to get for the doll baby. Oh yeah I forgot, How do you baptize a doll to become you or as you can say "yourself"? :D

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Hello Spiritualist01 ,

For attention : Look Me Over

For looking attractive : Bewitching

I don't know if your a lady or a man but there is Follow me girl or Follow me boy which will get you attention.

Catnip is good too . Can't think of any more at the moment, but there is a full listing of herbs and products by condition here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello, Spiritualist01, the oils that RoseStar21 recommend would be good choices for a love doll baby. Lucky Mojo sells a large variety of love oils, so I'd look through that list and read over the descriptions and buy ones that match your intent:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

If you're unsure about what love herbs to use with the doll, you could always cover all your bases by using Lucky Mojo's Love Herbs Mixture, which is made with nine powerful love herbs dressed with nine love condition oils:

http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Instructions on how to baptize a doll baby can be found here (just scroll down a little bit and you'll see it):

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Thanks sisterjean and RoseStar21 :) You guys are the best! Much appreciated. :D

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:18 pm

To control an ex to say and think things about his current lover, would you need a black or white doll baby from your site? Also, what would be the best herbs to use for this kind of work? Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:29 pm

DaniWonderland,

The colour of the doll is not as important as you may think. Many people use a red doll for love, a black doll to curse, and so forth, but just as many use a doll made with cast off clothing of the subject, or use a rope dollie, corn dollie, an American Mandrake root-stick doll, a Yellow Dock Root doll, or a dime store figurine.

Herbs for controlling to stuff a doll can be found in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" along with spells for their use, and a briefer listing of herbs according to their uses is online here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

This is the LOVE DOLL and HEALING DOLL thread. Please stay on topic.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:33 pm

Thanks so much Cat.

Yeah I know you can make them out of anything but I suck at stitching and sewing so I rather just buy from you the unfixed one already and get all the stuff I wanna put in it.

But for your fixed and stuffed dolls, what's usually in them? For the cursing one for example?

Also, I have a cigarette butt with his saliva on it, a hair strand and a dirty wife beater of his which he hasn't worn in months so it just stayed here. Can adding all 3 of these things together make the doll stronger or ia it better to just save one for each spell I do?

I also wanted to use it for 2 purposes. One for making him push his lover away and say nasty things to her and start to think bad of her, and the other for thinking about me during it all, and maybe starting to miss me and our family. Can I use one doll for this purpose? If not, that's why I wanted to know which ones you'd suggest to get from you if for 2 separate purposes.

Thanks hun :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi, DaniWonderland,

This is the LOVE DOLL and HEALING DOLL thread. Please stay on topic. Asking about cursing dolls is material for a different thread.

We do not give out lists of ingredients for our dolls. Making things like this for clients is how we at the Lucky Mojo earn our livings, and we have no interest in making this into a free D-I-Y forum that will cut us out of our jobs.

Since you have his t-shirt, but you cannot sew, i recommend that you hire someone to cut it up and make a small doll of that. Get his hair (head or otherwise) in the proper area of the doll. Stick the cigarette butt in his mouth. That will be a very personal doll. It may cost you a bit more to have it custom made, but you will really know it is strong. Many AIRR members can sew. Just ask.

I would NOT make two dolls (one for controlling his speech and one to make him miss you) because i happen to know that you started this dialogue with us by telling us flat out that you wanted to break up your ex and his current girl friend out of revenge and you did NOT want him back because he abandoned you one week before your son was born!

Now you say that you want a doll to get him thinking about you and miss you? Uh-uh, darling -- i am not gonna ride that roller-coaster with you.

If you have changed your mind and now you want a love doll, then use some other kind of break-up spell on them. We helped you plenty on the topic of break-up spells already.

If you want to curse him to hate her, you could use a doll for that, but, really, most cursing dolls are for binding, illness, or death, not to control someone's speech. You already posted in the skull candle section, asking about spells of influence. That's where that energy would best be spent.

I think at this point you need to focus on what you want instead of just jumping from spell-idea to spell-idea. Try to gain some insight into your own fluctuating emotions, then study online and in books if you want to develop an in-depth understanding of what folk magic is traditionally used for.

You are beginning to wear me out, frankly, as i try to follow you around the board from one topic to another. You ask which colour of candle is best, what words mean, what ingredients are in this or that product, if oils can be blended, if you can use two dolls or one ... and you change what you want more than once a day.

You continually post in inappropriate threads -- and try to hijack them to your own purposes. This thread is "Doll Babies for Love and Healing" and you are asking about some sort of controlling doll to make your ex hate his current girlfriend. That is off topic.

It takes a lot of time to reply, and it is frustrating to me because so far as i know, you are not ready to actually perform a spell.

I am trying to help, and i respect the fact that you placed a large order with my shop (which will be going out to you tomorrow), but until you figure out what you want and stick to one plan, i am calling a moratorium on replying to you in the forum.
catherine yronwode

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:59 am

Thanks for that reply, Miss Aida! Glad to know things are going on a good track.
I did include a bit of paper towel with his sexual fluids on it from a used condom, but this weekend, I also managed to get ahold of a fair amount of his hair after giving him a trim at his house. Could it hurt the doll-baby to sew some of hair onto the head to personalize it further, or is it not worth it/potentially a source of pain to the target? Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, BellaLupa ,

That's a very good question.

I personally believe that once the doll is baptized that, yes, it could cause pain.

So, keep most of the hair and just glue a little of it to the head of the doll.

Wishing you GREAT success
HRCC Graduate #1631

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:39 am

Glue! Duh! Why didn't I think of that? :D

I hope you guys will forgive my (over?)abundance of questions, but I just want to make sure I do this as well and effectively as possible.

Other than talking sweetly to my doll-baby and telling it what I want the target to feel/think, handling it affectionately and loving it up, spending sexy-time with it, and keeping it wrapped in my worn panties in a box (filled with red fabric and love herbs), I'm trying to think of other impactful ways I can connect with it and get the desired reaction.

I've been doing my 3x weekly candle burns on my honey jar with the jar on top of the box where the dolly lives and today, when I placed my honey jar on my sunny windowsill to warm it up, I felt compelled to place the dolly next to it in the sun, telling him "Thinking of me warms up and lights you up inside. I'm your sunshine, your comfort, and your happiness. You crave it like flowers crave the sunlight". I only just made the dolly so I want to really establish the link, but I feel like I'm running out of ideas and the target has been slightly more distant than usual this week. *sigh*

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, BellaLupa ,

Make love to the doll.

Lick it.

Masterbate with it (and get your pussy juices all over it)

Have orgasms with it.

Come on! Get down and dirty!

OK?
HRCC Graduate #1631

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Will do, Miss A. ;) Perhaps I've been so focused on improving the romantic/emotional aspects of our relationship that it didn't occur to me to put so much focus on the sexier aspects. Thanks again!

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:10 am

Hello Everyone,

So I'm working on a guy I was with for sometime, we broke up but are working things out. I have Love doll that I started when he and I first stared dating but I haven't used it in a long time. I want to use the doll to make him fall in love again and do some healing work. So my question is do I get a new doll or is this doll still active? His picture fell off the doll but everything else is in tack. Also if the doll still works would I need to re baptize it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, WorkoutQueen9,

Yes, you can still use the doll and yes, re-baptize it.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Thank you Thank you Miss Aida :)

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi all,

I just realized something a little bit ago: I forgot to put my petition paper into the doll I just made of my intended! I'm thinking a couple of thoughts and I'd love opinions/guidance on this. (Can't believe I forgot the damn petition paper...)

Anyway, so the doll is made out of a pair of his worn white underwear. Would it be effective to just write my petition out on the backside of the doll? Is it more effective to get that paper inside the doll? I could probably find a spot where I could get some of the stitching loose-ish to be able to stuff the paper inside, or if necessary I will snip a couple of the threads to make space.

The doll is already baptized and I've already been working it. (Miss Aida, I know you said that the doll can feel pain once it's baptized) Would doing any of this cause problems? Obviously I don't want to cause my intended pain, but I want to ensure I get as strong a link as possible with this thing. The remnants of an earlier doll baby are inside this one amidst all the spanish moss and herbs that I stuffed it with, but I 'm thinking that's probably not enough?

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'd appreciate any guidance that y'all can give me!

Thanks!
Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you beloved St Martha the Dominator for your love & guidance! You are amazing!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi arcadia73+

Your doll baby is baptized for your target and is therefore his proxy. It can definitely feel pain as it is a living thing. I wouldn't snip it open any more than I would stab into your target, so my advice would be for you to write out your petition and lay your doll on that when you are not actively handling it. Make it part of your doll's bed. When you work it, state your petition right to your doll (or embed those thoughts into his head). It can still be effective.

Speaking for myself, it's more important to have personal concerns inside the doll than a specific petition, as your doll can be worked at various times for more than one goal for that target.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:23 am

Thank you Miss Athena, it does help.

I'm happy to say that yes, I do have personal concerns in there (didn't forget those!), both hair and sperm. I think I was wrestling so much with sewing the dolly closed and keeping the ingredients in there that I just plain got caught up in what I was doing. Unfortunately I get a bit too single-minded sometimes...

As for writing the petition on the bed, I hadn't thought about that. I do have a nice little box (lined with pictures of myself and a couple of the two of us) that I keep him in when I'm not working him, and it does have a soft red bed in there. I'll just transfer that petition onto the bed, maybe even make him a little petition blanket too, so he's sandwiched in between my desires. Thank you so much for that suggestion - I really do appreciate it!

Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you beloved St Martha the Dominator for your love & guidance! You are amazing!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Yeah, I've never included a petition inside a dolly. The closest I've ever come to that was giving one a little pink heart on its chest and writing my own name inside that heart. But I agree with Miss Athena - the things that you talk to the dolly about will evolve, and it's way more important to have strong personal concerns. I think you'll be just fine. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Greetings,
I made my first doll baby today and it is tucked away in my underwear right now.
I just want to make sure I did every thing correctly. I am in a time crunch as I have to move out in three days. So, I did what I could with what I had and could get from a local store. I just could not wait to order from LM this time around as I was not prepared for this.
I got red molding clay from Michaels and molded it by hand and did my best with shaping certain parts of the body to resemble my girlfriends body.
I added quite a bit of her hair in the back of the doll babies head. I put her picture on the face. I put a piece of her underwear under her belly area and a little piece of her used tampon in the vagina area. I also stuck the name paper and a picture of her near the stomach.

I added a cinamon stick, balm of gilead, red sandalwood chips, quassia chips and pieces of mandrake root. In the heart area I added 2 rose petals. After this, I anointed with the following oils: dixie love, love me, enchantment, fire of love controlling and bend over. While doing this I was lovingly rubbing it in and praying. Then, I baptized it according to the link on the second page of this forum. After the baptism, I talked to it lovingly and then wrapped it in my underwear and put it in my underwear drawer.
I had to leave it in my drawer at my other residence as we live in an apt and I would not be able to conceal it from anyone here. I need everyones prayers and blessings that the work I did this evening will be sucessful and we can reconcile before I have to move out. I also ordered a reconciliation and stay with me candle with candle ministry and have a honey jar going.
So, please tell me did I do it right? Also, tomorrow I was thinking of ordering a fixed doll baby from LM.

I do want to thank everyone for all the information on here and Madame Pamita for her videos on you tube.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi Newbie,

Overall it sounds good, however you have used an awful lot of oils. I question your use of Controlling and Bend Over with your love oils. Does she respond to coercion? If so, OK, but if not you may wish to dial back on those coercive formulas.

I do not know what Enchantment oil is, as it is not sold by Lucky Mojo.

Good luck.

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you Miss Athena.

I have used the controlling oil in the past with positive results. Regarding the bendover, I did realize and questioned my self about it after the fact.
** When you say dial back, what do I need to do?** Do I need to redo the work with less oils and without the bendover and contolling oils?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:29 am

Hello Newbie,

Controlling and Essence of Bend-Over are very coercive formulas, and added to love work they definitely add a dominating aspect where you have power over the other person. If you don't want that coercive power to be a part of your love work (maybe you do, we're not judging), you could just treat the dollie more nicely from now on, making sure to speak to it kindly and not treating it in a controlling way. Or, you could take apart the doll and start over, choosing your oils more carefully this time.

Good luck to you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi Newbie,

Essence of Bend Over compels your target to submit to your wishes in a manner that some may deem humiliating. It goes beyond coercion into an element of submissiveness. If you are questioning your use of that, as well as Controlling, then do not use them when working your doll from now on. That is what I meant by dialing it back.

I hope that makes sense. Good luck.

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Thank you sisterjean and Ms. Athena.
Now I understand. Thats harsh. I talked to the doll baby with a lot of love and will continue to do so. Please pray for me and thanks again. I will keep you updated on the results.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:19 pm

I have a question...

I can't seem to find anywhere in the forum. I need a cleanse a good 13 herb cleanse but I think repeating the psalm so much the water gets so cold, so I wanna know if I can do a doll baby of myself, conduct the cleanse for a period of days, then use the same doll to bind to my doll baby of my love target with my doll baby?

Is that ok, has anybody done this before?

Thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 am

Luckyyone -- Sorry, that sounds very indirect. Binding a doll of yourself to your loved one's doll is fine, but combining that with a bath on yourself by displacing your bath to a doll is overly complex. Why not just keep your 13 herb bath warm but not boiling on the stove while you pray over it?
catherine yronwode

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:11 am

Im sorry my post was probably confusing to read.

I meant giving myself a bath, I do boil the herbs together but I last awhile reciting the psalm, so the bath gets cold, lol. Plus I always have to do it in the shower coz I don't have a bath tub :( so I was wondering if I can make a doll baby do the cleanse then use it to bind my love doll baby of my target.

I hope that reads better.
Thank u

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Miss cat understood your question.

She meant that cleansing the doll was very indirect.

It is preferable to cleanse yourself. Magic is hard labor. And if people are not willing to do the work required, then the results of the magic are usually weak to no results at all.

Cleansing in the shower if perfectly acceptable.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello,

I just made a doll baby not a few days ago this is what i made it with:Stay with me powder, periwinkle, Magnolia leaves, rose petals, cardamom, magnetic sand, sage, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and a pic of the 2 of us in a heart shape & his hair on the head of the doll. I made the doll out of a blue towel i had been saving after using it to clean our sexual fluid after intercourse. It came out perfect, I wrapped all the ingredients in the heart area with my petition paper wrapped in foil to keep it all intact.

Now i feel confident about my doll, but the issue i am having is talking to it out loud, for some reason i can talk to him in my head, but its not so natural when I speak to him (the doll) out loud... does anyone else have that issue? whats a good way to communicate with the doll and getting to the target to feel how you feel? Please advise.

Thank you :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello, loabeliever ,

You need to talk to that doll.

If you're having problems, then just whisper into its ears.

But thinking at it just doesn't cut the cake. You need to treat this doll as if it is a living person.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Thank you miss Aida ☺️

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Question... I know my doll is working but I just realized, because we talked and seems like he won't go of the past hurt. I just ordered my healing oil and balm of gilead. I want this ASAP, I was ready to even drive 4 hours to LM to get this but I can't miss work right now. Anyways, I ordered it but is there another herb I can use on my doll in the meantime?

Thank you in advance

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 am

Hi Luckyyone,

If you have Reconciliation products on hand, you can use them to smooth over past hurts.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi everyone I'm hoping this is the right place for my questions regarding a doll baby I recently did for love.

This is my first doll baby so I'm a little inexperienced in making them. However I sewed one together with red cloth and filled it with Damiana, catnip, juniper berries, a few cubeb for a more dominating/forceful effect, come to me sachet powder from LMCC, pink rose petals and a personal concern of the target (semen on a tissue) since I didn't have any hair. I stitched it up with red thread dipped in love me oil from LMCC. On his face I stitched a photo of his face (sadly the only one I had his eyes were closed )

Now here are some questions .
1. The personal concern was added after I baptized the doll and stuffed it into a small hole I found in the stitching . So nothing was opened just shoved in and stitched up. I wonder if this will be a problem?

2. I read on one of the doll baby forums that if I wanted to get fancy I could insert multiple
Petitions on different areas of the body, which I did. A love me petition at his heart, a com to
Me follow me petition in his leg and a think only of ms petition in his head and a ask me for a commitment petition with deers tongue in it at his mouth. I read later that I should not confuse my doll with multiple petitions , so I have been keeping my commands simple "call me, come to me , make plans with me" I'm wondering if this is all too confusing for the doll with so many petitions and herbs ? We currently aren't speaking big he regularly checks up on me and likes my photos on social
Media so we aren't upset with eachother he just won't reach out.

3. Will the photo ok the head with his eyes closed be an issue? Is it too late to reattach a new photo that has his eyes open that I found after I created this ?

4. During the day I've been putting my little guy in my bra so he becomes a little obsessed with my breasts and wants nothing more than to be. Sat me and them. So we never ate part. Is this a bad idea should I give the doll
Some breathing room?

Thanks for all your help I want to make sure this doll baby is done right.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

It really sounds like you're doing everything right with this doll. I don't think it would be a bad idea to put on a new photo if you can get one, and I think that's perfect to keep it in your bra. It doesn't sound like your petitions are confusing, they sound simple and easy for the doll to "understand." And all the herbs have to do with love, not love and a million other things. It sounds like you're doing some really good work :)

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:25 am

Thank You Sister Jean!
I have a doll baby update actually!

Not to get too graphic but I'm wondering if this could indicate that the doll now has a connection to my target and is working? It has been a little over a week and Last night I slept with the doll in my underwear with the face area right on me... (If you know what I mean) which was the first time I did that. Now sorry to be graphic but I had a very vivid dream about the target who was spending time with me , then I had a very strong orgasm in my sleep which NEVER happens. Like maybe twice a year. However he then left me to pursue another female (the one I think he may still harbor feelings for even thought they don't speak).

His leaving aside , which I think I can remedy with Miss Cats separation/confusion moving candle spell suggested on a different thread , physically I feel like this indicates that a connection with the doll has indeed been established?

I'm not asking for dream analysis just checking if my physical response in my sleep could indicate a very real connection to the doll now and that is is working?

I had been asking for a sign that there was a connection since I always see his name everywhere anyway given the mass amount of work I've done in the past and didn't think that would be indicative of the work with the doll. However I wanted something more definitive. I rarely have dreams about him.

I'm Planning on a reading in two weeks to confirm this.
I'm really trying to get into this guy's head , get him to contact me and make him think of me constantly . He still hasn't reached out but he definitely is noticing me on social media.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

YES, the connection has been established, I'd say! But I agree, make sure to do the other separation work you're planning to do, since you had that dream.

Good luck to you.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Hmmm, I'm new to this, so I hope this is where I can ask my questions.

I made a doll baby for the very first time, about a month ago. I didn't really feel good about it. I absent mindedly stuffed it with dryer lint (I thought I had nothing else, didn't even think about cotton balls) which of course had hair from everyone I live with, including my dog. I also used an article of clothing of mine, that my target touched,as the material. Nothing happened...surprise. I decided to try again. This time, I used new material in my target's favorite color, stuffed it with his hair, photo, angel charm that hung in his car (not stolen, he gave it to me) and two drawings he did. I then added LM love me herbs and love me oil. I lit a road opening candle (MIC candle report came back stating minor obstacles). I concentrated on my target, looking at his photo as I worked (something I didn't do before). Well, the candle was making a water falling sound, and when I looked, the wax had made the figure of a heart.

Also, while I was working, the door bell rang. A girl was selling candy for school. I bought some figuring, karma, then asked her what school she goes to. I live in a small town between two major US cities, and around many smaller towns. Would you believe this girl went to the same school as my target, in one of the major cities, miles away from our district? Are these signs, or am I just stretching? I wasn't looking for signs when they happened.

Now, what can I do with the doll to get someone who is very closed off to open up and trust me? He has been hurt badly by other women. He is also very hard headed. My last question is, how can I dispose of the first doll baby? I doubt it has any power, I don't think I even baptised it correctly, but just in case.

Thank you!

Sydneyn
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sydneyn » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi,

I've been lurking the doll babies threads, but have yet to find the answer to a recent turn of events.

i've recently created a doll baby out of mandrake roots, loaded him with a petition paper, love herbs, personal connection (tag lock), a photo of him, bound him with red twine etc, the usual ritual and baptism. He's been working spectacularly and i've been talking sweetly to him and my target has been responding well.

The problem is, today, i had him in my bra and accidentally broke the doll baby's arm and leg (on the same side). They were still attached to his body (because of the yarn) but dangling. I quickly apologized to him, kissed his wounds, and rebound his arms with more twine, while telling him that i was going to heal him and that i love him. My question is, was this the correct procedure?

is he still okay to work on even though two of his limbs snapped but were bound back together?

i imagine that making dollies out of mandrake roots, that this is something that usually happens, so i'm not stressing too much. still would appreciate some feedback though. Blessings!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”