Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
HeactesHeart

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 am

Erggggg ! I feel like I messed up yesterday. He told me that he will not have any free time because of a new client at work ( he is a Hospice Nurse) . He said the only time he will have is with his daughter. I dropped by his house and felt like maybe this was good-bye.

I was also really emotional since I have to drive 6 hours round trip today to take my little guy for a Doctors Appt to see if he falls in the Autism spectrum. My son's father backed out of going to the Drs, at the last minute and it just left me feeling very alone.

I kinda was emotional with my target and told him I felt frustrated that we were not 'closer'. He told me he need the money and he cant turn down a new case. I said I understood and was willing to work it out. Then his daughter needed his attention so we said good-bye.

I sat in the parking lot of the store crying. Being a single parent is a thankless job and having a child with special needs kinda puts you on the shelf in way that is difficult to explain. Your child comes First, no matter what, your needs are last, no mater what. I really needed a hug yesterday and someone to understand.

I called back my Target and told him what I was going through and he just said "just tell me what you need, you need a hug? I will give that to you". That was wonderful but I feel like I was just so weepy. I felt that that might scare him off. Anyway, gota go drive UpState. Keep us in your prayers !
Love and Blessings,
Coco

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 am

Coco-
Don't be so hard on yourself. For starters you have ALOT on your plate, and HE is a father who is responsible for a child too. So you know he understands a moment of being overwhelmed. If you usually show him the strong capable woman that you are, then you know he isnt going to think any less of you on a bad day. Plus he was so sweet about the hug! That right there shows you he really cares. Men do get busy with their lives. It doesnt mean goodbye- just they can't multi-task like we do! lmao JK guys! Hang in there- you are doing fine!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Okay ,so back from our trip. I am so tired. My little guy had his first of a series of test today. I dose look like he will have a PDD diagnosis.
Keep us in your prayers.

Lots love,
Coco

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 am

Dear Neva,

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words. No parent wants to hear news like that , we all want our children to be happy and healthy.
I know that my little boy will be fine and have a great life, he just needs the extra supports to get him there. An Autism diagnosis will open the purse strings of the school district so that he will get his speech , occupational and physical therapy and special educational needs met. It will be okay its just getting through it.
As far as my friend/target goes,wow, he has been so supportive and caring. I thought this issue would made him turn heels and run but no ,he was there for me. In a very sweet and loving way,that I had not seen before,he really cared about what was happening. I did work his doll yesterday,speaking loving and caring words,then he called and was so loving and funny and really kind. I don't know if the relationship will go further than friends but I will truly cherish what I have with him now. When something scary came along, he didn't run. That is pretty big in my book. That was magical.
So thanks for letting me rant.
Love and Blessings to you.

YMHS,

Coco

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 am

Coco-
I am happy that he has been there for you. It does show alot about a man by the way he comes through when you need them. I am wishing you and your son all that you need to help him along his path in life. He is lucky to have you for his mom. :-) Let me know if you want to talk I am just a PM away.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Thank You Everyone for being so kind and supportive!

Yet ,I HAVE to update you all on the Doll-work. OMG!!!!!! Every since all this worry with my little boy ,I have hardly slept. So for the past four days I have been wide awake in the wee hours of the morning .I thought this would be a good time to do my prayer work and love my doll-baby.
At about three in the morning I have taken the doll out of its red silk wrapping and I speak to it with love.I even danced with it having it 'fly' over my head saying "you are so happy with Coco, she make you laugh and you cant get enough of that feeling'. I felt very good about what I was telling this doll.It seems to be working very well.
My target has been calling/texting me almost daily but today was different. Today he called and asked if I had put a spell on him.
I said "yes" .
I did get his okay to work magic on his behalf. I asked why,since he dose not believe in this stuff.
He told me for the past three nights ,
at three in the morning he dreamed that he was a witch.
He said in the dream he was in the woods casting spells and felt happy in the dream.
He said he felt so good did not want to wake up !
I did not know what to say. As soon as I hung up from my target,I took out the doll and thanked it
and gave it a sip of whiskey for its good work.
Asked it to keep the working on my target,kissed it, loved it and wrapped it back up in red silk.
Is there any other way to work the doll? Should I leave it out? Feed it ?
Please let me know,at this point
I am pretty astonished by the results.
Please let me know your thoughts.

YMHS,

Coco

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Wow Coco!! That is absolutely Amazing. Well- to me it is, as I have never experienced anything like that!! I am so happy it is working so well for you!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

Dear CaribbeanBleu,

Thanks for the reply. Maybe you or another member can answer theses questions.

Do you use commanding speech to the doll ? For example " You will do this or that".
Do you use pins to get a point across? Can you have a tea party with you doll to enact a social gathering?
Do you light candles and incense when you work your doll?

I would love to hear your styles of workings.

Bright Blessings,
Coco

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:55 pm

People use doll babies different ways. You can be commanding if you want to add an edge to your work, but on a love dollie keep working it in a sweet and loving fashion. You can burn candles anointed with oils next to the doll, place in a box filled with herbs, pictures, and curios aimed at bringing about love and passion, you can also burn candles on top of such a box. Another common way of using the doll is to store it in your panties or underwear when you are not working it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks ConjureMan,

I aways enjoy your posts.
I have to say that things are going really well with my target.
We laugh and have so much fun together. Friends are telling that I look wonderful,"Alive" is the term they are using, "Coco,you look alive."
Wow, its been along time,too long that I have even felt Alive and happy.
It has been about six weeks since I made the doll. Things have really progressed.
All in all, I think it is a really good spell, if you have a good divination and positive intentions to go with it !

YMHS,
Coco

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Dolls can be used for a variety of purposes. You can make it the main part of your conjure or you can use it along with other conjure. If you are interested in sparking the interested of a man than you can use a doll baby. If you have little contact with the individual it may be difficult to get your hands on his personal concerns, but why not use a Come To Me conjure to bring him closer, get that concern and then create a strong doll baby to get what you want. Of course you can also make a doll baby with just a picture as a personal concern.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 am

Dear Caribbean,

Maybe a good lodestone spell is a way to draw him into your realm,you know one for you one for him. I know there are plenty of posts about it.
With Comet o Me , Follow Me, Q, or Lavender love.
Just a thought.

Peace,
Coco

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 pm

If you do a lodestone spell do you have to have two that are "matched"? if so how do you know if they are? I have a few smaller ones and I never knew you did that til reading it on here. lol I am learning everday! I did order the attraction spell kit. Along with love me & essence of bend over. I have the recipe for follow me boy so I thought it might be fun to try to make my own. I have 12 of the sachets on the way. But I dont think I ordered come to me.
Thanks ;-)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:If you do a lodestone spell do you have to have two that are "matched"?
Yes
MysticRootworker wrote:if so how do you know if they are?
A matched set of lodestones are two lodestones of the appropriate genders that fit well together and draw well together.
MysticRootworker wrote:I have a few smaller ones and I never knew you did that til reading it on here.
If you can't gender them and match them buy a matched set of the proper genders from LM
HRCC Student #1559

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks HD I appreciate the answer. I will see what I can do- then I will put them into my next order. I ordered lodestone grit- and I have a large lodestone coming in my attraction kit I believe. I cannot wait to get my hands on Cat's book too. Its so hard to choose when ordering! I want one of everything. ;-0

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 pm

My Doll-Baby Target has Requested a Foot Wash ! !

At the end of August 2009 I met a man that I had an instant connection with. Due to life issues it had been progressing very slowly.
I had many candle lit for me by the Wonder-works at LM. I did a Follow Me Boy Spell and had divination's done by Miss Elvyra , Miss Cat and Daddy Greg.
I was given the green light to do magic on this target. On December 19th I made my first Doll Baby ( you can read the details in 'Doll to give Love a Nudge')
and since then thing have really moved along in a very happy way. The other night my target began talking about foot washings,the Biblical aspect and so on.
He then told me he would like to have that experience. I told him I would be happy to oblige .

Hummm,what to do,what to do ?

We have not been intimate , only made out.I want an intimate relationship with him.
Do I use this opportunity and give him a Foot Wash with some LM products?
Do I save the water to bind him to me?
Is there any special protocol in giving a Foot Wash to your Love Target?
Can this become an Erotic experience for him?
Do I finish the foot bath with LM Oils?

HELP !

Your Most Humble Servant,
Coco

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 pm

In this instance, I would definitely take the opportunity. If it is possible, I would use some bath crystals, but have it ready for use before you got there or disguise it so he just thinks its bath crystals. I would use come to me/follow me boy/love me bath crystals together. If you wanted to you could follow up with some lotion with the oils in there as well. An erotic experience for him...well that depends on how well you do the foot massage and I guess if he enjoys it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 pm

I would switch up Come To Me to Fires of Love. He's already involved on some level, but Fires of Love can take it to the next level by fanning his passions. Add the bath crystals into the water, wash his feet with the water. Saving a bit of that water can also be used as a personal concern.

You may consider creating a massage oil using a mix of the LM oils and a bit of carrier oil to dilute a bit and use that to rub on his feet and legs.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm

HeactesHeart you can also search the forum for other ideas ... also when you are doing the foot wash, cut the toe nails and keep them and if you are removing dead skin another personal concern.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Hey you.

I tried to PM you. AGAIN it was sent back to me.

FYI - I did get your message.

Wish you the best!!!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Dear Mystic,

I LOVE Cat's book. It is a great reference in a pinch,and it is chock full of interesting stuff !
I hope you get a divination soon,I feel very well guided buy my reading from Miss Elvyra and Miss Cat.
PM me when you get all your LM goodies!

Love and Light,
Coco

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

My poppet doll for love is in the mail now from LM and I would like to know how do i start working with the doll? Do you have to 'activate' it by baptising it or something?

And when we work on the doll, do we actually speak to the doll like speaking to the target; such as "John I love you and i want you to love me too" or it should be the other way round where you are putting words into the head of the target; such as "I will love mabel (me) more and more with each passing day"? Hope anyone understand what i saying.... ;)

I have a strand of hair from the target, do I stuff it into the head of the doll and sewed it up thereafter?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 pm

When you get the doll, there will be directions with the doll. Yes you speak to the doll like you are speaking to the target. You can speak to the doll in both ways. Yes, you should stuff the hair in the doll when you get it. The directions will speak all about how to work with the doll when you get it.

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 am

Im making a doll baby for love (reconciliation) Im not sure what kind of herbs to use. Any suggestions? if so what is the intent for each herb?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 am

Depends on your individual situation. There are many different love herbs with slightly different intents. Without knowing what you're doing there's no way to tell you what would be best.

You can look through this list for different love herbs and their specific use: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, doll babies for love (and other uses) have been discussed before in this catagory, so please take some time to browse through the archives and read through them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 pm

You definately want to check out the link posted by Juju to find the herbs that best suit your needs. Also if you have miss cat's book its a great resource for what herbs you can include. For starters, Balms of Gilead to repair the hurts and mend the relationship, Rose buds to encourage love and passion, and Damiana to keep your lover from difting. This is just a starter, take a look through the resources and add according to your intentions.

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:49 pm

can i fold it up into a small square and place it inside the head?

also, say i want to keep him faithful to me, i'd put the herb intended to do that in the doll, right? just want to get it right.

and last question. Can i dress the doll with other oils after its been baptized? like after a week if i get a new oil, can i still add it to the clothes?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 pm

You can easily fold your picture to fit it in the head. Fold it towards you while calling the person by name.

Working different oils as long as they match the herbs and intentions into your doll baby work is perfectly fine. A lot of people anoint their hands with the oil of their choice and work the doll baby.

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

is there a certain day and hour i have to start? or does that not really matter

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello All,

Need your help here. I was on a date with my target on Sunday and we were having a wonderful time. I brought up getting together ans he said he wasn't interested in sex with me or anyone. That he thinks he is depressed and has Erectile Dysfunction.
I saw him for about five minuets on Monday to give him a card. I told him I loved him and do not want to lose him. He said he has feelings for me.
I was heart broken. I thought it was over,he then said " I am not pushing you away and I am not going anywhere, I have the best time with you"
Tuesday he sent me five tx messages and then called. We just laughed and had a great time. I was at the gym and he wants to come with me to work out.
We did text today, but the issues is still there.

Please, any suggestions to help this problem?

Thank you,

Coco
P.S. His ex broke up with him and is now gay.

Post ,post script....I just got off the phone with him. He feels that he can not handle a "romantic" relationship at this time. He told me about his deep depression last year and that he is still depressed.He still wants me in his life and told me he cares for me and wants me to be happy.He wants to keep kissing and cuddling and being close,he just feels that he can not handle the sex part yet.
I told him ,that's Okay, I can wait, that I love who he is and the wonderful times we have together. I told him that whether we take that "next step" or not,
I still want him in my life.
I think this was a very important insight in this relationship and also into the doll work.
I placed deers tongue all around my doll on Friday to get him to tell me his feelings.
I also had a very powerful root worker (Daddy Greg) set a vigil light for me. The results were immeasurable.
He opened up and told me his feelings,something I wanted to know for months.
I understand his issues. I still want the romance and the sex with him.
I feel that his Ex and her sexual rejection has "Hoodooed" his manhood.

PLEASE be very care-full with doll work, it is a very powerful medium ,with tremendous energy connected to it making things happen !

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm

You know as soon as I can I am going to try it too! lol Just need to get my items for it.... ;-)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Miss Mystic,

If you make a doll of that man you want ,OH MY , all I can say is you better PM me with all the details ! ; )

Love and Light,

Coco

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh almost forgot, after all that serious talk with my target ,I felt I need to lighten things up. So I took my Doll and dusted it with powered sugar ,
then I put it under a bowl ( Like Conjure man suggested) and place a skull candle over it and sprinkled it with sugar to give him SWEETEST thoughts about me!
I also dropped off dinner to his house and dosed it with my girl power ! ; )

I will not accept defeat !

Thanks for letting me rant.

YMHS,
Coco

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Coco,

I'm having a doll made for me in my situation and because of that, I decided to read this thread for ideas of what to do with this doll and after reading all of this, I thought I'd give you some insight into your situation. Note that this is not any magical based insight, I don't do readings, etc. It's just purely psychological/observation of behavior. This man loves you. To be honest, I think he REALLY loves you. And by that, I mean it's not an infatuation or lust or a very strong like. I think he really loves you. But I think he needs some healing first. Don't stop doing the love work, but take a big focus on the healing aspect, and maybe light a vigil candle or do some other work on him that's even strictly healing and no love work involved. And maybe do some work to get him to realize that you're not like his ex and whatever she did to him, you won't do. Because I think being with you could be a part of that healing, but not the whole thing.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Its really a matter of personal choice. You are not contraint to specific magical days, or astrological hours, however if you are familiar with them and incorporate them in your work then go with those. Generally, some people work with the hands of the clock (raising for drawing work, falling for banishing), phases of the moon (waning for banishin and waxing for drawing), days of the week, or even movement of the sun. In the end its up to you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Wise words, Kevin. Healing is in order, Coco. I'm not sure whether he's been worked on, but either way help alleviate him of his depression and hurt. The most powerful aspect of love is not its passion, nor romance, but its power to heal the heart of its hurts. Let that be the motivator of your work. Since you've already gotten a reading lets jump to some tips.

First, don't give up on your love work. You've seen great progress. He's shown interest, he's made great strides towards you. Even a little sprinkling of Deer's Tongue has manifested into him telling you clearly how he feels. This is a great confidence booster in your work. Keep at it.

Second, as you do love work also include blessing and healing. Lay your hands on that doll and pray for his heart to be mended, pray for him to overcome his hurt, pray that the he be given the wisdom to love himself and those who deserve!

Third you can work a healing conjure using two separate candle. A white skull candle anointed with Healing Oil and healing herbs that you use to heal his mind of his hurt and depression. Use products like Healing to heal the hurt, Clarity to see past the fog of depression, and Wisdom fo Solomon. Then follow up with a white penis candle to help him overcome his lack of interest in sex. This may be tied directly to his depression so after working the skull candle this part may go much smoother.

Consider getting some of your worked backed up by either LM's candle service or a rootworker of AIRR.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm

ConjureMan, can one use skull candle to heal on their own person? Also if it is for 2 people at the same time, can you work 2 skull candles side by side?

Thank you.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 am

Dear Kevin and ConjureMan,

Thank you so much for your insights and kind words.I can't tell you how much that means to me.
I feel you both made a very significant observations about the need for healing.
I feel that it is the path to take,
not just so I can be with him . His healing is necessary for his happiness.I love him ,I want him to be happy if I am with him or not.
Depression has been like some evil thing,using illusion to take all that is beautiful and illuminated in his heart,
turning all these golden moments into lead. We should be celebrating that we found each other.
This time should be the beginning of that magical spiral dance of love ,intimacy and discovery.
There can not be a dance without music or movement. Depression is the ultimate party crasher.
Alone ,I do not have the power to bring significant change to his mental health.
I do believe in the power of prayer and intention.
I have faith and unswerving convictions on the interventions by Saints and Angels.
Ancestors are an underused spiritual resource and that will change. I know they want to help. I need to acknowledge them too!
Balance ,understanding and healing is what I will be focusing on in my work, with Love at its apex.
To love is sacred,it calls us out of the everyday 'ho-hum' world and challenges us to be our greater selves .Maybe our truer self.
Getting to know this man has been a magical adventure. It brought me to see the significant power of HooDoo.
It taught me to be clear in my intentions and patient to see them come to fruition.
No matter what the outcome ,I have learned so much from the experience.
If you would all be so kind as to send a happy ,healing thoughts (throw in some pixie-dust if ya got it)
maybe we can bring this fairy of love back to life.
I know in my heart of hearts that for this time,he and I are meant to be in each others life.
Just how is adventure will unfold is the mystery.

Come On Tink, we've got work to do.

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning"....lets meet there,

Yup, I still believe,

Coco

P.S. ConjureMan, I think you are freaking brilliant and totally wonderful! Would you be my Hoodoo BFF ? ; )

P.P.S. Kevin, you are an intuitive.A gifted one. That is clear by all of your posts.Thank you for sharing that gift with me. ;)

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 am

ConjureMan wrote:The most powerful aspect of love is not its passion, nor romance, but its power to heal the heart of its hurts. Let that be the motivator of your work.
Very great quote and I'm going to keep that in mind when doing my work. Thank you very much.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:37 am

In the opinion of those who are experienced in this- For us newbies do you believe it would actually help our work to try following moon phases etc? or for Hoodoo it really is just a matter of our ability to perform conjure and that those things wont really make a difference? I mean if you were us would you use that or just concentrate on our prayers, following the procedures AS DIRECTED etc. I know alot of people ask about changing things around and I am sure some things are ok to change, but most are meant to be done a certain way for a specific reason, as I have read on here alot.
Thanks guys for your input.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 am

If moon phases are a powerful symbol or have a strong energy link for you, then use them. If they are not, then don't.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:33 am

Working with the moon is a personal preference. I often find that my work is more successful during the waning moon because that is when I was born. I prefer to work with days of the week, the calendar date, and the astrological sign the moon, the sun, and the planets are in.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm

in a couple of weeks im traveling, should i take it with me and leave it in my luggage or should i just leave it at home. i'll be gone for about a month.

also, speaking to the doll is there like a specific way i should do so??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Depends on what the doll was made for whether you'll want/need to take it with you or not.

You talk to the doll just like it was a person.

jancy

Unread post by jancy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 pm

its for reconciliation.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Since your doll is for reconciliation, I would strongly suggest taking it along with you. You can wrap in an article of your clothing or a swatch of fabric purchased just for that purpose. The doll baby should be worked with daily if at all possible as you are trying to bring about a reconciliation and bring the target back into your life. Reconciliation work takes time, effort and patience to manifest...so keep your good faith and back up your efforts in the mundane world whenever you are able.

Have a nice trip and good luck with your work,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Definitely take it with you. Pack it with your underwear.
HRCC Student #1559

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 pm

I've been working on a doll baby on my ex for the past 2 days and red skull candle for more than a week now and rather than seeing any improvment, the situation seems to have fallen backward instead and he seems totally distance and doesnt wanna talk to me much and we even have a fight just now - something we didnt have for a long time...

what is going wrong?

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 pm

I've been working on a doll baby on my ex for the past 2 days and red skull candle for more than a week now and rather than seeing any improvment, the situation seems to have fallen backward instead and he seems totally distance and doesnt wanna talk to me much and we even have a fight just now - something we didnt have for a long time... :-(

what is going wrong?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Two days and one week is really not enough time to see any movement. Even though dollbabies are personal in nature, they're not instantaneous or we'd all be using them for everything. Bear in mind that a spell will take the path of least resistance in most cases. Although it may seem like things are getting worse right now, perhaps that's the way things need to go to manifest properly.

Do the work and let it go. Don't worry about the hows or whys, just know things will manifest and busy yourself with other things. If you truly think something is amiss, get a reading to see if anything has changed. Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Take a cleansing bath to remove negative emotions which will affect your spells outcome.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:04 pm

This is the same inquisition...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Relax. This is not even a enough time to let the spells even manifest. In addition, if you and him are having fights chances are there is something you are not addressing. Get a reading to see if there is anything else that needs to be addressed. I agree that you might want to take a cleansing bath as well. Not to mention the person may be resisting your work and it is making them angry at the very thought of you. So they could very well be resisting. I would still get a reading to see what is going on.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm

No need to start a duplicate thread - you got good responses in the other one...it's not nearly enough time to judge whether or not it's working. Cleanse yourself and keep working.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 pm

HeactesHeart wrote: P.P.S. Kevin, you are an intuitive.A gifted one. That is clear by all of your posts.Thank you for sharing that gift with me. ;)
I actually didn't see this part before (you edited the post to add it, I assume). Someone else made a reference to it and I was wondering what she was talking about. :lol:

Thank you. I have to admit that I'm not sure I agree with you, but if you are correct, I would probably be the last one to see it anyway. So thank you. I appreciate it.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm

I agree with the previous posters but would also like to add that may be you should redo the skull spell with a white or pink skull candle. Red is a hot color, and if reconciliation is what you want, try using more soothing colors, oils, and herbs. Red is for passion and sex; I am assuming your ex already has passionate feelings for you, so focus on reconciliation and romance, and calm down :) You'll be fine!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Red can also be for anger. So Aina makes a good point. I would work some pink, white, and even blue as stated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Definitely blue for peace and tranquility. I don't think LM sells the blue or pink skull candles but definitely pink; you will notice that the pink candles are relative to peaceful intentions...like reconciliation, romance, and blue for health and peaceful home. So you may consider the figure candles.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 am

Okay ,

So this is the update. I spoke to him very briefly on Friday.
He told me he had very vivid dreams that he can not remember but woke up agitated.
We spoke for only a moment and he said he had to go.
I called latter and he did not return my call .
I sent him two text messages and he did not respond.
I am working the doll for healing and trust.
I lit a pink candle of Friday with Divine, Love and Trust as the petition.
This relationship took such a nose dive in one week.
Last week we were talking everyday,now ,he has shut me out.
I am very sad about it.
I started taking salt cleansing baths but I think I will add hyssop and lemongrass.
Any other suggestions?
Should I do a cleansing in my house too?
On the dolls?
Should I start a work with a Spirit or Saint?

Looking forward to your insights and help.

Thank You.

Your Most Humble Servant,

Coco

P.S.I have never been so happy than I am with him.
He said he loves our time together and that we have the best conversations.
I don't know anymore. Should I just let him go?

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 am

Coco-
People sometimes pull away when they feel like they are getting too close. It's just a self-defense mechanism..DONT GIVE UP! I will PM you.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”