Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Graveyardhag
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Thanks JayDee I sure hope so!
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

vasm

Unread post by vasm » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Hey, I have a doll on a person, and I haven't used said doll for a little over a year and a half. Can I go back on using it normally, do I need to rebaptise it or should I make a new one?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:48 pm

vasm, you might want to do some divination on it first, to see if the doll is still "alive" (in the same way a mojo bag, another kind of container spell, is "alive"). If your divination shows that the doll still has some power, feed and care for it as you usually would and resume your work.

Otherwise, bury it with thanks for its service and make a new one.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:33 pm

I am going to be away from my love interest for one week. What can I do to the doll baby so he misses me terribly? In afraid if I keep him in the box with my photo and love herds, he'll feel like I'm still around. I also have a skull candle that seems to be slowly working, however, I don't know if I'll get the chance to light it in the next week.
Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:38 pm

gozlynn8,

You would hold the doll love it kiss it and tell him how much he misses you and loves you. Tell him he is being put away to think about you and how much he misses you, wrap him in an item you worn telling him as you do so that you are on his mind.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:11 pm

Okay, thank you. I wasn't sure if that would make him feel like I was always around our not. I'm not having much luck with the doll baby, but the skull candle seems to be making a difference. I burn it for 15 minutes everyday at 3am, but I won't be able to do that for a week. I'll do what you suggested. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:11 pm

gozlynn8,

Try sleeping with the doll, and talking to it frequently. You can work the doll at night just like a skull candle since he is asleep it is easier to influence their mind and thoughts. You can use a photo with it as well. It seems maybe you will be out of town, possible the holiday and not able to work the candles, and I assume then incense or other items. If you can use tobacco puffing a cigar in the dolls face helps transmit the message to them. Working a doll filled with love and thoughts will influence his mind. Working the physical parts of the doll will effect his physical parts. Wrapping it up in your clothing to smell you forces that, binding it binds him etc. He knows you are away but telling him I miss my girl, She is on my mind, she is so beautiful, I cant wait to see her, I need to talk to her etc.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:34 am

Thank you! ❤️

Moonkit93

Unread post by Moonkit93 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:37 pm

So I plan on making a doll baby for my ex to work along side a honey jar spell and a mojo bag but I had some questions. I've read all 24 pages of this but didn't see anyone ask these questions.

1) if I tie the dolls nature will that keep him from being able to perform with other women without hurting him.

2) we had a really bad falling out and I'm doing forgiveness work on him and his mother but I'm wondering if I could somehow incorporate that into the babydoll and if so how.

3) I'm Mtf transgender and he knows that but it kinda puts me in a grey area with what I should and shouldn't use like I'm not sure if I should use some of the stuff with lavender love or not cause while I identify as a woman live my life as woman and everyone knows me as a woman I was born male

4) since I cant use menstrual blood is there a substitute I could use

5) I have a shirt of his but it got washed by accident and its grey would it still work if I use it as the cloth for the doll baby

6) can I do a doll baby of his mother to get her to trust me again

7) hes a leo is there anything I should be aware of when doing works on a leo

8) hes not talking to me at all right now and has pretty much blocked me should I do some road opener work

9) he gave me a necklace with a key on it and said it was the key to his heart should I put that in the doll or regularly play with the doll like I'm unlocking his heart

10) the only personal concerns I have are a razor of his and some oil we used as sexual lubricant will they work

11) my dad is completely against me and him getting back together and even though I'm grown I live in his house is there anything I can do to counteract his influence

12) being that this is a queer relationship are there any psalms I can use specifically for that

13) I have a cat so I cant sleep with the doll out in the open is it ok to sleep with it in the bra I sleep in?

14) hes currently scared to contact me and I was wondering if it was possible to alleviate his fear

Thanks so much for you're help I just love lucky mojo's products I've had deacon Millet light candles on a previous situation that's over now and have bought some stuff from the store before. I plan on buying the herbs and oils from yall since I know yall do such good work.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 5:10 am

Moonkit93,

1. Tying his nature will prevent him from getting off with other women, assuming you are using the string with his semen on it. I am not sure about the hurt him question. What do you mean?

2. I would focus the doll to the goal of the work, if its love work then use it for love work, if it reconciliation then reconcile.

3. You can use lavender love drops, but if you identify as a women and he identifies as a straight male then I would use the product that seems to call best to you. Remember 100 years ago most gay individuals had to hide their sexuality and use code words to communicate with people, these condition oils came out of that time period to address those individual needs.

4. Hm do you produce sexual fluids at all? Use those. If you have semen use that. If not use a personal concern of your own that you have.

5. It would not be a personal concern because it was washed.

6. Yes

7. Stubborn

8. Reconciliation work, road opener,

9. sure

10. If the razor has hair yes, if not no. The oil is not useful since it has no connection of his ( sexual fluids).

11. Influence products.

12. Read the songs of Solomon for love work. Since you identify as a female and him a male it still works. Psalms 23 and 32 read together for reconciliation work.

13. Yes

14. Reconciliation products, influence products, skull candle to get into his head.

Seems you have a lot of question on this work and this relationship, I would strongly suggest you get a reading from an AIRR worker who can help you with this situation and suggest work relating to it. Here is how you contact AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Moonkit93

Unread post by Moonkit93 » Mon May 27, 2019 9:01 am

Thanks so much for you're response it helped me a lot with my decision on what to do.

1) I started a honey jar on him to make him sweeter to me and a vinegar jar to break him up with his rebound.

2) I bought a doll here and the love herb collection some balm of Gilead buds and some bewitching oil, reconciliation oil, influence oil and follow me boy oil as well as a red skull candle. Does that sound like it will work?

3) I'm planning to do all three together that is the honey jar, the baby doll and the red skull candle but I'm gonna speak with someone from the AIRR first can you maybe suggest someone specific who is good at this type of work?

4) I'm planning on disposing of the vinegar jar spell before starting any of the other works that haven't been started yet is that the right thing to do?

5) I saw his favorite cartoon pig pop up on my YouTube suggestions as a mascot for a YouTube I've never seen before and know it's not him and I wasn't searching for it or anything but it stood out to me should I interpret that as a sign my honey jar is working cause it's been three days.

6) lastly when I start the jar I plan on only ever using the follow me boy oil with the influence oil to soften it since I know he doesnt respond well to force do you think that will work?

7) Also since I know he doesnt respond well to force did I make the right choice in not using any domination herbs cause I figured any more then the follow me boy oil hidden in the influence oil would be too much.

Again thanks so much for you're help.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 27, 2019 8:00 pm

Hello Moonkit93,

We do not recommend individual rootworkers from AIRR. Instead, please go to the main page of the AIRR website where you will find all of the members listed on the left side of the page. You can scroll through their profiles and select the worker who feels like the best fit for you.

When you say you plan to dispose of the vinegar jar, do you mean deploy? These are two different things. You dispose of spell remains when you do not want that energy to continue. You deploy a spell to send it out to the universe to manifest.

You could work both a break up and a love spell at the same time. Just keep your work in separate areas, and work them at different times of the day (morning for love, night for break-up) or separate days of the week.

Signs are personal, so if the cartoon pig felt very out of the ordinary and connected to him, you can consider that a sign.

If he doesn't respond to forceful energy, then do not use Follow Me Boy. That is coercive and subjugating and he may resist that energy. Stick with Influence if he needs a gentler approach. Mixing them together won't make the more coercive energy any softer.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:09 am

If the doll baby has been seen BEFORE it's been baptized as the person do you have to make it over? I think it was seen but not noticed (if that makes sense).
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:07 am

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

I am not aware of any "rule" that if a doll baby is seen it will be killed, I only know of this when it applies to mojos.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You should not have to re-make your doll. You'll be fine.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Thank you to both JayDee and Miss Athena. I halted the doll's baptism until I was sure.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:25 am

I have a question. I’ve had my doll baby almost a month now. What does it mean when I picked it up and it feels warm, or there is some heat coming from it

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

That's hard to say. You can get a reading from a member of AIRR to gain some clarity on what's happening with your doll. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:23 am

Hi,
I have read through and can not find anything on getting my man to forgive me. Years ago he caught me talking to a male on fb messenger and got really upset about it. And I basically called another male “baby” or “babe” something to that nature and he’s never forgiven me ever since and always throws it in my face. How can I get him to forgive me and to forget about it forever and never mention it again?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:09 am

Hello Sweetden25,

I would start with cleansing him of negative spiritual energy, as his behavior could be the result of him just being spiritually dirty. You can put a few drops of Uncrossing oil in his shampoo and body wash bottles, or dissolve some of the bath crystals in the final rinse cycle and wash his clothes, or get him to take the bath. You get the idea.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If he is then still in the same mental state, then add some Balm of Gilead to your doll baby for him. Place it in the heart area. Put yourselves in a honey jar and add some of it there as well. It helps to smooth over past hurts and arguments, so that would be a good choice for you.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Is it possible that with a full baby if a target is feeling sad per say, we would feel that too at times?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:26 am

Hello Pyromancer,

It's possible, but I doubt it is a result of your doll baby. It's probably more a case of sympathizing with your target the way we do in the mundane world. Alternatively, if you are working the doll to feel sad, then those emotions may "rub off" on you the way that any emotion you invest in a spell can do, because you're putting that energy out there.

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:19 am

After listening to a Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour in the archives about doll babies, I wondered if making a "general use" doll baby for my adult child is a proper working? Currently he's having digestive issues, so I would use the doll to work on that, but can I also use the same doll baby to aid him with learning a new skill, protection, blessing and whatever else might benefit him at a particular time? Or is it best to utilize the doll baby baptized as him for one type of working?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello Greatmother,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

You could use the doll baby for more than one purpose. Just as you would help your child in more than one area of his life, you can speak to and work your doll for more than one condition.

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:21 am

Thank you, Miss Athena!

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Another question about baby dolls (probably not the last one!): are crystals OK to add?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi there, Greatmother

Yes. It's not very common in hoodoo but it is not unheard of. In fact, I put crystals in some of my dolls.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Thank you, Dr. Darensbough!

Mrscrysy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mrscrysy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:21 pm

I want to do a love/stay with me spell. Do I make 2 dolls one for me and one for him? Other than personal effects what herbs should I use for the dolls. Do I keep them together?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Hello Mrscrysy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

You could make two dolls to represent you both, and keep them together in a nice "home" you make for them, like a box lined in soft fabrics for them to rest on, photos of the two of you together in happy times, and herbs for love.

To find the right herbs, you can consult the following page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

smithclarkson01
Newly Registered

Unread post by smithclarkson01 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Hi

I am anticipating making my doll and I am additionally prepared to assemble everything. I have a portion of the herbs and oils however I am as yet anticipating for my request from LM with the goal that I can finish my doll.

My inquiry: Once I sew my doll may I re open it and include some more herbs and after that close it up once more? Is this something to be thankful for or no? On the off chance that not, at that point I surmise I would need to anticipate for my bundle from LM.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello smithclarkson01,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to have you here.

If you are waiting on ingredients for your doll to arrive, I would wait until you have everything assembled and then sew up your doll. That way you can begin working it when it is completely intact.

If necessary, you could open it to add more things but personally I prefer to gather all of my ingredients before assembling the doll.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Hello

on your website item DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item)

its mean you guys activate and breath life to doll too.

I need service to activate and breath to life to doll so I can use.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Serenaali --

You are correct -- DOL-FLA-RESE is a red cloth doll that is stuffed and prepared by hand. It is custom made just for you. When we make such a doll, we will need the name of the person and something of them, such as hair. We will also want to know what you desire from the person whom the doll represents. We provide the service of crafting and breathing life into the doll and then mail it to you, so you can work on it.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 am

Hello Many blessing to all,

I saw in your website red doll stuff and fixed with personal concerns and herbs.
had one question do you activate and breathe to doll to bring into life too?

because I dont know if I can activate doll.im very new in magic world.

thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Serenaali,

Lucky Mojo does sell fixed doll babies and I think they are perfect for the beginner. The fixed dolls are stuffed and blessed for your target, they will be mailed to you "alive" and ready to work. You will need to send the shop a the name and personal concern from the target. This can be a hair or nail clippings. I would gather the concerns, place the order online and contact with the tracking number once you mail it to them.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:33 pm

I dont have hair. I have shirt piece unwashed?
that works? shirt had also his DNA on specially underarms part?

please do let me know.

also when you ship ALIVE doll. while it's on shipping process who'll its hurt real person or he feel suffocated because of closed in box?

thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Serenaai,

The sweat on the shirt is indeed a link and could work. It will not be as strong as a concern directly from the body. The dolly is taking that piece from the body and drawing/holding the spirit inside of it. Is it possible to find a hair from brush? Stubble in the sink after shaving? A pubic hair on or around the toilet? Hair on a pillow? Please take your time to find the strongest link possible.

If the shirt is all you have and you are no longer in contact with that person, then give it a try. Especially if the person has recently worn it. If you read the pages on this thread, you will find many people have made a dolly with a sweaty shirt or underwear.

I'd say the person could experience confusion and slight discomfort but I no not think it hurts them. If I shipped a dolly to someone, I would probably put it to sleep until you awaken it. I would call the shop for details on the shipping process. 707-887-1521 or email: order@luckymojo.com

I hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:50 am

Thanks Ms. Terra Rising,

I try best to get hair as he doesn't live with me. and when I meet him I dont know if I can able to touch his head. I had his shirt which he wore and has his DNA on it its is unwashed.

one more thing want to ask. voodoo doll for love how I can used. I went through whole thread but didnt find any good and solid explanation. like if I order and you send to me doll active after that how I deal with doll will doll will OBEY me of I gave order. if I tell doll to come and rebuild our marriage mean my husband will come?

can you or someone little explain that. CONJUREMAN ALI dir can you please explain that too in very detail how to work with doll on love matters or bring EX back and work with relationship with using doll.

Thanks and God bless you all

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:10 am

Hi Serenaali,

To work a doll baby for love, you can do all kinds of good stuff. You can take it out while your target is sleeping and whisper what you'd like it to do, "Come to me," "Rebuild our marriage," "Contact me in the morning," etc, to get the idea into your target's head. You can rub it over your body and love it up to get him burning for you and thinking of you sexually, then wrap it up in a used pair of your panties, to keep your sex on his mind.

This is usually an ongoing thing, where you talk to the doll every night, love it up every so often, etc, to slowly influence the target toward your goal.

For more info, check out this thread here, about using doll babies for love, specifically:

doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:15 am

thanks

but can I make him obey or dominate his mind?

my concern is I want to dominate him so he didnt listen to his family who try to separate us just because I cant able to give him child. same Asian mentality if now kids liveave wife and remarried.
domination his mind is posible can I make him obey and do what I want to do.

please help on that matter.

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:44 am

Hi Serenaali,

I'm so sorry you're going through that :(. This sounds much more complex than just wanting to use a doll baby for love. At this point, I'd strongly recommend getting a reading from a professional to see the best course of action, and shed some light on the best working to help your situation. You can find excellent readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org.

Best of luck, hon!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:09 am

thanks

but I'm very interested in doll. as I dont have almost any money to spend. $50 doll is buying like now days $5000 for me. so I cant afford reading.

if owner of lucky mojo can do free for me appreciate.

otherwise I really need DETAIL in how to use dominate his mind through doll poppet.how I can bring him back to me through doll. I will try to get hair if not I have shirt piece.

when I order request to practi8put her/his 100% effort to work for me.

thanks

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 am

Hi Serenaali,

Here is a great thread with spells for Domination/Control specifically: spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 26078.html

And, another idea, if you're up for it, would be to use a skull candle instead of a doll baby, so you can work directly on his mind while he's sleeping. You can read about using skull candles here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:56 am

Serenaali,

If you would like a free reading you can sign up for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and receive a reading and conjure advice. You can fill out a form for the next show here: 2019-radio-show-reading-sign-ups-and-ch ... -f219.html It airs every Sunday at 3pm Pacific time.

If the family is a major influence in setting him against you, you may want to try sweetening them to favor you. I would suggest using a honey or sugar jar. This page will give you all the info you need to get one started: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:40 pm

thanks

but I dont want to put my question publically and dont want to publish on radio. if owner want to do via email just privately I can send email.

thanks

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi Serenaali,

Miss cat has published an entire free book of magical spells and advice here, that you are free to take advantage of, called "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice": https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

She also generously gives her time to us answering questions here on the forums, and as Terra Rising mentioned, gives out free readings during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.

To ask her for a free reading on top of all that she's already provided seems like you don't have respect for her time, at least to me. Please note that we're here providing free resources to you to try to help, but you do not seem to be taking the advice to heart or trying the suggestions already given to you. Have you tried anything mentioned thus far, or do you plan to?
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Serenaali,

Because you had posted in two different threads about the red love doll, i have collected all of them into this one thread (the love doll thread).

I am sorry, but the free readings i provide are through my radio show, and if that is not suitable for you, i cannot do anythng more.

The AIRR Pro Bono Fund does supply free readings and free spell-casting, but not for love affairs -- that is, AIRR members will help by reading and supplying material for money issues, court case matters, living quarter problems, and so forth, but love readings and love spells are what we call "optional," and thus we do not offer them for free.

And i will close with the same question that FiachnaCybele asked: "Have you tried anything mentioned thus far, or do you plan to?"

I hope so.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Dear Ms. FiachnaCybele and Ms. Cat,

First pardon my bad english as english is not my first language..

thanks for replying and giving your guys time.

I'm really sorry but I'm not disrespecting any one or trying to disrespect. it's just I cant give my name OPENLY on radio or any forum. as each person belong to DIFFERENT culture and in my culture is not easy to discuss openly and GOD forbid if my inlaws know by mistake my home will be distrying same time.

in USA may be it's easy to leave and find other person but for us its lifetime DEAL and very hard to leave.

I hope you guys will understand that.

last thing you guys asking If in future I'm going to to plan anything what you guys mentioned yes differently yes. but now i dont have have MONEY$$ i cant afford any EXPENSIVE services.

i just able to collect money for FIXED RED DOLL. which took me 4 month to collect. so when i have money i will hire LM service that time.

Hope this will clear all bad concept which might you guys had for me.

Many Blessing to all of you....

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello Serenaali,

When you place your order for your fixed red doll and supply the shop with your target's personal concern, you can also inform them that your intention with this doll is to dominate him in order for him to return to you in an obedient form. Trust that the shop will fix your doll with that intended purpose.

Then, when you receive your doll and start to work with it, tell it exactly what you want him to do - obey you, follow your commands over those of his family, etc. Have faith in a positive outcome.

You've received excellent advice here and I hope it helps you. I wish you the best of luck.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Thanks Ms. Athena,

you guys are awesome thanks for quick reply.

I'm just waiting to get hair if I can able to collect. as Ms Terea Rising wrote if i have hair or nail clipping its direct DNA. if i dont able to collect than shirr works as shirt had his DNA too. so I'm trying to get his hair I dont know how I get it's hard when he is not live with me and when we meet it's only for some quick work related meeting just for 2 minute or less.

so I'm try my best to collect even 1 pc of hair I guess works right?

Many blessing hope Ms.Cat and Ms.FiachnaCybele are not mad with me or HATING me thinking I'm Disrespectful towards them.

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Hi Serenaali,

Oh, no, absolutely not :). All is well. We all want you to succeed and are rooting for you, hon.

Also, even a single hair can work wonders as a personal concern. Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:22 pm

Hello, Serenaali,

I am not upset or angry.

However, i would like to comment on your comment about "collecting DNA."

This is a modern idea that was made up by people who are not well versed in folklore or folk magic, but who probably watch a lot of modern forensic crime dramas on TV.

The truth is that some personal concerns used in hoodoo, and especially in love spells, do contain DNA -- sexual fluids, for instance -- but most do not -- and items such as a signature, foot-track dirt, a button from a shirt, a bow from a hat, a shoelace, a piece of jewelry, or a loose thread from a piece of clothing have a long history of satisfactory use in hoodoo.

We are not trying to solve a crime drama. We are trying to get something personal of the person.

Best of luck to you!
catherine yronwode

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:54 am

Serenaali,

I just wanted to clear some things up since my meaning seems to be misunderstood. Back when this doll was to be used for dominating and controlling, I suggested that you get a bodily concern for a strong link. It has been my experience that if you are going against someones will and natural tendencies, it helps to have something directly from them. In some cases it is easy, I can dominate my boss all day long with a written petition in my shoe. To have someone turn against tradition and family, that is some heavy work and I can understand your stress. Something similar in America but not the same would be marrying someone of a different color or same sex when the family is against it. The good news is that it still happens everyday. There is hope, so don't let worry and stress cloud your heart. I also mentioned if you read this thread, you will find many people who have used a sweaty shirt or boxers in their work. If that is what you have then you should use it.

We want you to succeed. You can tell by the replies from everyone that we know you are in a hard spot. I apologize if I caused confusion, Serenaali.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Thanks to all for reply,

I did collect just one hair today. also unwashed shirt if you guys thinknits good for doll and domination. I can place order doll tomorrow and will send concerns by mail.

morethan that I'm not able to collect anything.DO 1 PC HAIR WILL WORKS?

also today I gave him one drop of my blood and sexual fluid in juice which he drinks just less than half glass. will this also works?he didnt get any doubt so I drink couple sips too hopefully it's not side effects or backfire on me.

thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:22 pm

Serenaali,

Great work with the juice!! There isn't any side effects or backfiring to worry about. This type of magical working takes advantage of opportunities as they come so good thinking!

I would send both the hair and the piece of shirt. Once you place your order for the doll and mail your concerns, I would either call or email the shop and let them know it is coming. Email: order@luckymojo.com or call 707-887-7128.

While you are waiting for the doll, I would work a honey jar for his family. This will help them to favor you. Here is the link: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I'm wishing you the best of luck! We are cheering for you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Thank you all

yes I'm so happy too. at last minute I did one drop if blood and vaginal fluid in drink. I'm not sure if he will drink but he did finish 1/4 front of me from bottle and rest took with him.

I pray too. I will order tomorrow first thing un the morning and will let you know right here ines irder place.

thanks to All

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”