Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Graveyardhag
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Thanks JayDee I sure hope so!
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

vasm

Unread post by vasm » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Hey, I have a doll on a person, and I haven't used said doll for a little over a year and a half. Can I go back on using it normally, do I need to rebaptise it or should I make a new one?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:48 pm

vasm, you might want to do some divination on it first, to see if the doll is still "alive" (in the same way a mojo bag, another kind of container spell, is "alive"). If your divination shows that the doll still has some power, feed and care for it as you usually would and resume your work.

Otherwise, bury it with thanks for its service and make a new one.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:33 pm

I am going to be away from my love interest for one week. What can I do to the doll baby so he misses me terribly? In afraid if I keep him in the box with my photo and love herds, he'll feel like I'm still around. I also have a skull candle that seems to be slowly working, however, I don't know if I'll get the chance to light it in the next week.
Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:38 pm

gozlynn8,

You would hold the doll love it kiss it and tell him how much he misses you and loves you. Tell him he is being put away to think about you and how much he misses you, wrap him in an item you worn telling him as you do so that you are on his mind.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:11 pm

Okay, thank you. I wasn't sure if that would make him feel like I was always around our not. I'm not having much luck with the doll baby, but the skull candle seems to be making a difference. I burn it for 15 minutes everyday at 3am, but I won't be able to do that for a week. I'll do what you suggested. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:11 pm

gozlynn8,

Try sleeping with the doll, and talking to it frequently. You can work the doll at night just like a skull candle since he is asleep it is easier to influence their mind and thoughts. You can use a photo with it as well. It seems maybe you will be out of town, possible the holiday and not able to work the candles, and I assume then incense or other items. If you can use tobacco puffing a cigar in the dolls face helps transmit the message to them. Working a doll filled with love and thoughts will influence his mind. Working the physical parts of the doll will effect his physical parts. Wrapping it up in your clothing to smell you forces that, binding it binds him etc. He knows you are away but telling him I miss my girl, She is on my mind, she is so beautiful, I cant wait to see her, I need to talk to her etc.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:34 am

Thank you! ❤️

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”