Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Maljen
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Among the other things I'm thinking of, I was curious as to food for a love/reconciliation doll baby. I've seen whisky mentioned and I have a half-finished bottle my husband was drinking out of when he was here. I've also seen mentioned adding menstrual blood to the living breathing target's food and drink. Does that work on a doll baby as well? Right now it would be very easy for me to add that to the whisky and then feed it to the doll when I have it made. ;) And my apologies if this should be the personal concerns section. If so, could a moderator please move it.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 am

You can feed your baby doll drops of appropriate oils like you would a mojo bag, or you could feed it menstrual blood if you would like.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 30, 2010 11:23 am

Thank you!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Question..say I make a dollbaby for my boyfriend...a reader said he time to "heal and organize his life" could I use healing oil to feed first...then like "follow me boy" or "road opener"?

Also is it okay to restuff your dollbaby, like if i'm seeking marriage open to add magnolia or should i make a different doll for the same bloke?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Batling.
Batling wrote:Question..say I make a dollbaby for my boyfriend...a reader said he time to "heal and organize his life" could I use healing oil to feed first...then like "follow me boy" or "road opener"?
Or just anoint the doll with a mix of all three. And do not forget to talk to it.
Batling wrote:Also is it okay to restuff your dollbaby, like if i'm seeking marriage open to add magnolia or should i make a different doll for the same bloke?
Dispose of the old one when its done and make a new one.
HRCC Student #1559

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm

I have already made the doll that I was instructed to make after my reading. I have a question. I did not have any of my target's hair when I made the doll about 2 to 3 weeks ago, but I have pubic hair now. How can I work the doll with this hair? or is it possible. I have been talking, anointing, wrapping in my panties everyday. But I have not gotten any response yet. Should I be worried? I have only been able to see him once since I made the doll. Should I continue to work it, or is there a way to encourage more power for the doll? Oh! and I also read someplace that I could hold the feet over a candle fire, just a touch, not to burn-and that this would make him hurry up and do as I say or for me to get a response from the doll work. And I did that too. Any suggestions? :?

Thanks in advance.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

With the Fixed LM Love dolly, obviously it does love work, but will it only make them love you? I want one that will make him love me + keep his word to me. I was told a little while ago to make a dolly with I Dominate My Man + Compelling for his flakiness (some flaky is expected from mil guys, not their fault, but still) could that still be accomplished with a LM love doll? Like if I added the compelling + IDMM oils?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I would call he shop and ask if they are willing to make a custom doll for you. I am sure you could add a few herbs to help dominate him overall. So you could probably add some calamus, and some licorice.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Also when you call, it would probably be worth asking what they already use. Most likely, there already are controlling elements in there.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Yeah, I was wondering if that would be the best bet.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I was thinking about making a love/reconciliation/return to me doll for my ex. i know its a lot of things.

i have some herbs such as:
balms of gilead,
rose buds,
damiana,
licorice,
calamus,
high john the conqueror,
a cinnimon stick for the spine,
etc.

but for the face..should i just draw a face on the doll? or should the eyes be something? i have a small picture of my ex's face and was wondering if i could just paste it on there but would it work the same as putting it inside the dolls head with the high john the con. root?

i know it's been posted a million times before and i have searched the forums, but no one seems to want to answer to my PM's and emails :( and i could really use some much needed urgent advise. so i'm asking again on here :(

what other herbs are good for wisdom, clarity and healing? :(
thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm

It's entirely up to you how you make the face. You can stitch one one using the proper color for their eyes, hair, lips, etc. You can just attach a photo of their face. Miss Starr talks about drying apples for the faces of dolls. Or you can not do anything in particular for the face if you don't want to, just relying on the stuffing of herbs and concerns to do the trick.

Some good wisdom herbs are Solomon Seal Root and Sage. Some good healing herbs are Althea, Flax, and Goldenseal.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 pm

thank you Devi, i really appreciate your help.
i want to make the best doll i can and put all my heart into it so i'm successful. i really want to be successful with it :)
i had the MISC lite a reconciliation vigil candle also to go with it.

the soloman seal root and sage, should i put that it in the dolls head so he "thinks" clearer? or just in the body in general? same with the healing herbs?

is it bad if i go over 13 items? does the picture count as an item? and the thread for the face? or does just like the herbs ad oils count as part of the 13? :)

any good recommendations for oils? like return to me, love me oil, reconciliation?
i seem to have the herbs down good :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

The oils you listed are good choices. Rainbow95 you may want to read this...http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#howmade
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 am

Corn husks make fantastic doll parts, I use them frequently in my non-magical puppetry.
HRCC Student #2174G

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:10 am

talk to your intended one whenever you feel like that :)
It's not like the other spells that should be done on certain day and/or certain hour... You "made" your man, now his yours whenever you desire him... :lol: hole day, each day of the week, once a week or as much as you want him.

Treat your doll like a person

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:18 am

I'm amazed at how hes working. My bf whom i made the doll for has acutally reapeted words that I have said to my doll. It's awesome! I started putting him to sleep in my pillowcase, asking him to come home. and he did! I wish i would have made him long ago!

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 pm

My little doll needs a little help. I have been loving my doll, and I speak to it at night until I fall asleep. I rec'd instructions on how and what to put inside of it before I completed it from an AIRR reading. Yes, I was instructed to make a doll of my target. My new question is, can you work a doll with menses blood. I have been reading the website by LM, but I did not find an area that had complete instructions on working a doll, or how to use my menses blood in this area of work. I have a bag full of oils, and herbs. I have more personal concerns that I could probably use, but do not know where to go from here. I am also working a honey jar. I haven't gotten a response from the doll yet. Any suggestions out there? My target and I have been together for 8 years, and lately the relationship has been stale. How can I wake up my doll? Or help it respond?

Thanks in advance. :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

You can feed your doll with menses or oil to help your cause. You should look at some fire of love products to help spice things up. If you want you can wrap your doll in underwear, masturbate to the thought of your love, and put your vaginal fluids on it. I know some people make a bed for the doll or like a shoe box, and have it lay in a bed of roses petals and other herbs. Like anything you need to be patient. If you have only been working this doll for like a week that is not enough time. Honey jars are slow and steady working so it is going to take time for that.

If I were you, I would contact the AIRR person who recommended this to you, and I would consult with them that you could further do to get a response. However, it is going to take time.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 pm

One thing you could is masturbate with the doll next to you or rather close to your private part, when you're having your period. After orgasm dab just a bit of your blood over his mouth, heart and groin, teasing it to be floored with thoughts of you, being intimate with you, etc.

Warm the feet of your doll with candle flame on the honey jar and tell him what you'd like him to do - it'd make the target realize he'd have to move.

I wouldn't talk to the doll for too long at a time...and when I'm done I'd wrap it up in undies. If your target has been unresponsive, or he's done something that rather annoys you, you could tell him that he'd reflect on his feelings for you, etc. in no uncertain terms, then put it in a dark place and tell him he's not getting out of there until he's done what you tell him to do.

If you want him to think of you a lot, a box with your photos glued on the insides could work as you put him inside.
HRCC Graduate #1610

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks for the suggestions!!

How long is enough time to wait for a response? Is there a such thing as renewing a doll? Should I remake the doll? What would be the proper thing to do for this situation? I would like more attention from my target, but it seems I'm getting the opposite from him. It seems that he visited me more before I was instructed in my reading to make the doll. I have been working the doll for about 2 months now. Maybe I did something wrong. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance. :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

starsnthesky7 answered your question...it is steady slow work although for some it may respond sooner, its all according to you and your target and some targets are just stubborn. Again you have a concern and you should contact your reader for a reading to see where the target head is and maybe why he is not responding...you know life happens.

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Has anyone ever used nothing but personal concerns for the doll baby? I used an old pair of boxers and socks as stuffing and made the baby out of an unwashed shirt. I stuffed it with my herbs an curios etc, but I don't have any photos of him. All I have are the three different articles of clothing that have more or less graced him from head to toe. I know the picture is to help link the doll to the target but is the fabric a tight enough bond? I have reopened doll babies and still had luck after wards but I was just wondering. I'd rather not open him up. But, through honey jar work, I've noticed I have a very strong link already, carving things into candles and requests to have them fulfilled the next day. So I was just wondering if I should reopen him or if anyone else has had a strong link with their target. by using their clothing as the poppet. Thanks!

MSTRUMP

Unread post by MSTRUMP » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

all that i have to make a doll baby is my husband yellow sweat jackent and pants tht he has worn. i have a piece of sock because i used some of it for something else. can i use this to make doll baby that will dominate and return him to me. also looking for ingredients that will make him bend to my will, do as i say, and have eyes and loyalty for only me and cling to me like g lue never wanting to leave home. . what can i sue to make this baby?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Yes, you can use either of these items for your purpose but please follow the previous advice and get a reading first.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Should you talk to the doll baby and give it commands like "You are falling in love with me" OR "You are falling in love with neverfit?" Do you have to refer to yourself by name or is just calling yourself "me" enough?

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I just say "me", it seems to work. Though if I'm going to write a petition or what have you to pin to it I write my full name or "target promised to marry me, Eilis"

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Thankyou! That's cleared up a lot of confusion for me.

An additional question: do you know of any way to petition St Martha the Dominator AND incorporate my doll baby somehow?

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:26 pm

OMG that's so funny as just yesterday I started a St Martha lamp on my doll baby target! I have that lamp, the doll, and a honey jar on him plus nation sack. Sans the nation sack I work each different thing like this:
At midnight on Tuesday I lit my St Martha lamp and then in the morning I worked my honey jar. For the dolly I worked it at twilight next to the lamp and reiterated the purpose of the lamp, kinda like "target, I command you to marry me as promised by the end of the 9 tuesdays of St Martha" or something, I did it improve so it's along those lines. I worked the dolly like normal and then put him in his box next to the lamp till I extinguished it at 11:59pm

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey, maybe my question is a sign that yours is working? I can't wait to hear how your spell goes, I hope you get the marriage proposal you deserve!

What do you mean about St Martha lamp? Do you mean a candle or something? Sorry, I don't know much about St Martha other than she dominates men.

And why 9 tuesdays? Is that a standard or from a reading?

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

You can do a candle, I didn't have the cash to get a vigil candle but I had an oil lamp lying around I've been waiting to use for the right spell. If you put "St Martha the Dominater lamp" into google you'll find the recipe. It'll list some oils they want you to buy from them, but I used a combo of Marriage, Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, Bend Over, Love Me and then I added some of my personal favorite perfume to it because they said on this board on the Working with St Martha board that she likes perfume and I figured she'd appreciate me "sacrificing" my favorite perfume that isn't made anymore (it's called Love Spell too lol). For the base oil I used 50/50 olive and mineral oil, but now I wish I had used more mineral oil, it burns better and doesn't smell as weird (I had to move the lamp into the bathroom after a while because I couldn't sleep with the smell of old french fries in my room) There's a lot of info about working with her on that thread including the 9 weeks ritual, where you light the candle/lamp for 9 tuesdays praying your petition. I just printed out her pic plus the prayer on a piece of photo paper and then folded it so it would stand up on its own. If you want, PM me and I will send you a copy of the image I made to print if you need it. Anyway I put it behind the lamp and used a piece of purple and gold brocade I had left over from a sewing project and turned that into a small alter cloth for her, I know most say to use white, but I didn't have any and had heard to add yellow and purple to the white so I just used what I had.

I hope your post is a good sign, that would be sooo awesome, he's Catholic so I figured using saints on him would be more effective than pagan gods lol. I have the proposal, he's just dragging his feet on setting a date and I kinda desperately need the insurance. I hope your petition gets answered!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Is it alright to dominate him into a relationship and communicating? can you dominate someone into love?

For now though, I'm working on the emotional cornerstone of our relationship, and communicating with him what I need via the poppet. Let me know how your petition goes!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

i don't really think of dominating into love, more like forcing him to make good on a promise. If you get down to it I think most love magic is dominating in it's own right.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Go back and read the entire thread, or search "poppet" or "doll baby".

HecatesHeart: are you still working the doll? Are you together with the target? we'd love an update! :)

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Ok good. I was just clearing that up. I suppose the poppet is the best thing for love anyways. And that's a good point you made about love magic!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:21 am

One last question:

When writing a doll baby petition, would you say "James must fall in love with neverfit" or "Neverfit wants James to fall in love with her"? Would you say it as a command (using words like "must") or more of a request?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 am

I always shape my petition as a fact or a reality that will happen by a certain date. XXX loves cabrielle, or we'll be married within this year, or I'll make this much money a month starting from August, etc.
HRCC Graduate #1610

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Thankyou SO much!

When making the doll, is it okay to pull a rag with menstrual blood inside the doll to symbolize that your blood is within him, the way you'd try to feed him your blood?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:13 pm

I wouldn't put your personal concerns inside a doll aimed at influencing someone else. You want their personal concerns. If you want to use sexual fluids then dab your fingers on the dollies mouth, or tease the dollie with the fluids.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 pm

I also have his signature. How would this best be used; within a doll baby or elsewhere?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

for a dollbaby you want a photo and something from their body. I use hair and semen, if I have both.
HRCC Graduate #1610

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Ok, thanks. :) Would a picture of their genitalia count as a personal concern? (odd question I know, but we work with what we have!)

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Hmm...I'd say a photo of your target's face - you either put it inside the doll's head or glue it onto the face. I'm not so sure about the private part coz I've never used that...
HRCC Graduate #1610

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Yeah, I'm sure there aren't any traditional rules about pictures of the target's genitalia due to the fact that cheap digital technology is very VERY recent and there weren't personal concerns of the like in the past.
I was going to put his face on the doll and maybe the genitalia pic inside the doll with a red bow drawn around the base and the words NEVERFIT'S ONLY written on it, kind of like a binding spell in a picture.

I also have a fork he used. If I wiped it down and used the napkin to stuff the doll, I think it's safe to assume that it has his saliva on it. Would that do nicely in the doll?
(sorry for the incessant questions,he just left and I keep chasing down personal concerns!)

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:17 am

ConjureMan wrote:
Try putting him in a box filled with alluring pictures of yourself along with heat-inducing herbs
If I keep his dolly wrapped in my panties should I unwrap him in the box so he can "see" the pictures?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 am

I'd unwrap him, yes, the doll only needs to be 'bound' by one thing at a time.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Either way actually works really well. Some people report great results from wrapping up their dollie in their panties: it makes the target hungry for more of that person while other enjoy teasing them with pictures.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Should its head be unwrapped so he can "see" or should I leave it as is totally wrapped up?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

No, I think CM (and I too) mean, either way. If you put him in a box with alluring pics I don't wouldn't feel panties are necessary. Other times, when he's not in the box (like if you want to have him next to you in bed) wrap it up in panties.
HRCC Graduate #1610

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 am

i had been some success with my doll baby, my target even started reapeating some of the things i was telling my doll. and all of a sudden my target went cold again, i had been keeping him wrapped up in my panties under the mattress. where should i go from here? punish him until he responds or try to talk sweetly. i dont know if i can be sweet to him, im pretty angry at him right now.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 am

nena1974...get a reading to find what is going on.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi,

a very wise lady once advised me to literally light a fire under his butt. What u do is heat the butt of a figure that represents him, such as a doll baby (make sure not to set fire to it as that might be dangerous). I used a figure candle once and held its butt over a flame while telling him to get off his a.. and make a move. He actually called the next day. I preferred using the figure candle, as it is less of a fire hazard and I could actually melt a bit of his butt off (which helped me a lot with visualization and intent, plus it had a catarsis effect on me).
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 pm

to reach your target you said you talk to it daily, try doing it late at night when you know he is sleeping, its easier to reach them when they sleep, tobacco is also good for helping messages reach ppl, you can puff a cigar and blow the smoke at the doll while you tell it what to think or do. and remember this doll literly is this person so you can do what you want to make them listen, hide em away, put em in corners force em to look at pics of you..tell him he will be binded till he comes to you then unbinded, good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:16 am

my doll is currently in a dark corner of the closet. i told him he will stay there till he comes to his senses. do you suggest putting a picute of me with him so he thinks of me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am

You need to pick one method and go with that. In your other post you asked if you should start punishing your target until he responds. Jumping to punishment because a person doesn't always overtly respond to what you want isn't going to help your case if you're working the sweet angle. Find which method is most effective for your situation and stick with it.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 pm

i guess i'm just really frustrated with him right now. that's why i put him in the dark corner. i had been talking to him sweetly and it seemed to be working fine. then out of nowhere he treats me like the punching bag when hes frustrated with everything else going on, and when he gets like that he shuts me completely out, i guess that's why i shut him out, hoping he'd feel alittle of what I feel. :?:

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

If one is making a cloth poppet for love, I read on this forum that you can carve a penis out of ginger to heat things up. So, how do I dry out the ginger (don't want anything yucky to grow inside it)? Also, does it go into the groin area of doll? I know petition spotted with LM oils (and personal concerns ) can go in the head, but just wondering if the groin area has to be opened up and resealed too to put the penis -shaped ginger in. Can I staple it shut, 'cause I have a feeling I might have trouble with sewing.

And, about the personal concerns, do you think these can suffice: bristles from used toothbrush, carvings from used soap, threads from armpit of soiled shirt and shorts, piece of condom wrapper that was touched (unfortunately, no semen), and name paper (9x)?

brujaha

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 am

You don't need to jam back something with personal concerns. Place a piece of the soiled cloth in the doll baby. If you get your Ginger from LM then it comes dried.

Sewing a cloth doll baby is traditional, if you don't feel up to sewing then purchase a prepared one. LM has some you can get.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 am

I have been working on a doll baby with attraction oil, to make someone come to me. Although he is not back yet our communication has increased slowly and he has admitted that he misses me.

I also believe that I got a sign yesterday. While i was chatting to him, he lives in a different country totally different continent even, he got a call from an agent. He told me how he could tell by the accent that the agent came from my country and sure enough, when he asked her where she was from she said she was even from the exact city I am living in. Weird, I know it doesnt mean much, but I am sure it set his memory in motion and might be making him miss me and miss living in my country. I hope lots of those little jabs and memory kickers are sent his way, so that he cant forget about me ;)

Just wanted to share this with everyone and give testimonial that these oils really work.
Also wearing attraction oil has a great side effect, not only am I attracting him, but friends that I havent spoken to in over a year have contacted me out of the blue, guys are flirting with me and I also have a lot more money in my bank account than i expected there to be. So all around good stuff:)

Hugs to everyone

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Good for you! Always good to hear about positive movement :D
HRCC Student #1559

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”