• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 am

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby POSITIVETHINKER22 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Leah Rivera wrote:Honestly,

I don't have any more recommendations on the baby doll, a few things I might not have done myself, but all in all that looks sound. The one thing you need to do is remember to talk to the baby doll, and ideally also masterbate with it. You need to put all those good thoughts into the doll, not just make it.

Leah

Hello Leah if you dont mind please tell me what you might not have done? also it is only my second night working the doll but the photo is already disappearing that i used for his head i guess the oils are the cause of this. can i stick another photo on the head? do i have to re-baptize it?
POSITIVETHINKER22

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello,

I wanted to make a love doll for reconciliation and I was wondering if its ok to use herbs such as:

borage of flowers
catnip
calamus
high john root
cherry bark
cubeb berries
mandrake root
queen elizabeth root

I also have my oils from LM and I was wondering if I can use them, they are:
Love Me
Follow Me
Stay with Me

Thank you so much, any advice or reply would be greatly appreciated
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!
PinkButterfly13

PostThis post was deleted on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm.

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm

sorry everyone for the double post

I made my dollie last night, anointed him with LM oils, and stuffed him with herbs

I was wondering

I baptized my dollie right after I was done, but this was like at 6am this morning, i hope i did it right but I didn't know that I had to call his spirit, right after I did baptize my dollie, I did feel very attracted to it, wanting to lie down with it and cuddle

when I woke this morning, I looked thru this topic again, and I did'nt find my answer but I had the dollie in bed with me, I spoke to it,called it by its name, prayed, told him what I wanted by saying "you are" (name) and said "you will" sentences to him, and sprinkled him with holy water
is that ok? its just like I baptized him again, but during that time I was over come with emotion and feeling that I was crying

also, I stitched his picture on the face of the dolly with blue thread for healing, is sewing his picture on ok to do?

thank you for your time and any answer helps
You are Amazing!
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Cat got my doll baby!

I wanted this guy to send me an email, I had been focusing on it, and so I took the doll to my computer and had it act out him writing me an email, I sat the doll down for a minute on the stairs and when I came round the corner the cat had it. She had unwrapped the panties it was in and was rubbing on it, I guess bc it smelled of the stuffing herbs, also one of the bay leaves I used (to make the spell invisible) is missing and I think she ate it.
TwoOfCups

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

TwoOfCups wrote:Miss Michaele-

I wish I would have found your post earlier where you advice to blindfold the doll BEFORE you start working on it, otherwise they subconsciously start putting up resistance. The trouble that would have saved me. But I can attest to anybody, it's true.

Hi TwoofCups or Miss Michelle,

I was wondering, i have a love dollie, the blindfolding thing, do I have to do that on my love dollie before I starting working on it? I went thru this whole section looking for your post Miss Michelle but I couldn't find it or see it

Please is any one can clarify it would be of great help and greatly appreciated

Thank you
You are Amazing!
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 pm

I have noticed in the past that my spells work, but they kick in after I no longer want the person or care, so it's almost an effort wasted. So I've started adding to my spells for this to work "while I still want them and would have them", might as well give the spell a clear time frame.

PinkButterfly, Miss Michaele mentioned this on the radio show as well, that people start subconsciously fighting your spells: Not drinking the tea you made for them, not stepping in the path where you wanted them to step, going around the powders you laid down, etc.

I blindfolded my doll after I started working on him, only because he began putting up resistance.
TwoOfCups

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Thank you TwoofCups

it helps clarify things, cause I couldn't find the thread on it, so I might try that too if I feel that he is resisting my work or do you think that I should just do it just in case? like insurance almost
You are Amazing!
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby luvleeyella » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:09 pm

I would like to make a doll baby of my boyfriend. I don't have any herbs at the moment, however I do have LM Love Me oil and Attraction. Can I make the doll baby using just my BF's personal concerns and work it using the oils that I have? Can herbs be added to the doll baby later or perhaps I could make a pouch with the herbs and attatch it to the doll? I would really like to make the doll baby soon, as I am seeing subtle changes in him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
luvleeyella

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for helping me for he txt and we are talking on the phone :D

Thank you Thank you so much
You are Amazing!
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 am

luvleeyella: Yes this would be fine. I personally love the use of herbs and roots as "stuffing" but it is more important to start the work at a time when you need it. Use the oils for now and then add as you go. Again, you may want to re-make the poppet when you get the herbs and roots you need, but perhaps not. That will be up to you (and the effectiveness of the original dolly) when you get there. For now, use what you have and get that work going! Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luvleeyella » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you Joseph for the advice. I will work with what I have until I get my LM Love Herb mix.
luvleeyella

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:40 pm

luvleeyella: That sounds like a wonderful idea. Glad I could be of help. Best of luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pink » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Unsure of if I'm posting properly, please let me know if this is wrongly placed!

I posted before, under honey jars etc', and was unsure of what to do, I got advice to make a poppet, and so, I decided to do it (though to start I was unsure and debating, I got comfortable with the idea)

The problem I'm having, that no one can answer..Is I put something inside the poppet, which I now find I need. I'm unsure what I should do. I hear mixed things.

I need the item I put inside the poppet, does anyone know what I should do?
Pink

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Pink: If you need the item, then remove it from the poppet. If the poppet continues to work well for you, great, but if not make an entirely new poppet for the work you are doing.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Doll-Baby at lucky mojo still available?

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:32 am

Hello,
Is lucky mojo still offering the service of the:
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flennel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00-as shown online in catalog? the reason I ask is I see it listed online but when I was at the workshop and wanted to buy it and give them the personal concerns they said they were no longer making them anymore. just wondering before I place a order and ship concerns. thanks
Spellkiss

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 am

Hi, Spellkiss,
Just call Lucky Mojo and ask them. The staff is very nice, helpful, and friendly (since you've been there, you already know that! LOL)
Good Luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Which Doll To order

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 am

Hi Lucky Mojo Family,

I read through the Baby doll threads and I have gone through the inventory list on LM site but I have not figured out which Doll to order for my purpose. I would like to order a fixed doll for my husband. I would like to control his thoughts and I would like him to do as I want. I am in a tricky situation now that my father in law lives with us and it's always about what his father wants, does or needs. I feel like I am a nobody in my own house. I get everything second hand. I help pay the mortgage but my father in law gets the best of everything. And my husband is to blame for all of this. This needs to change. Please advise as to which one is my best option.

Thanks again with everything you all do. If this questions is a repeat; I apologize in advance, I tried my best to look for better descriptions but I did not find them.

Love,
Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Hello, Sweetnshort767,
You poor thing! Sometimes it's so tough to figure out WHY people behave the way that they do!
My recommendation is to get the white doll that is unfixed.
You can fix it yourself, it'll be fun and a good learning experience!
Before ordering it, I would go through the herbs that Luck Mojo offers and read through what they do. Sometimes you have to click on the icons to read more about them.

Offhand, I can think of 2 good controlling stuffings:

1- KNOT WEED you'll find this at: http://www.herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html
2-WILLOW You'll find this at: http://www.herb-magic.com/willow-leaf.html
I also HIGHLY recommend this book (which I refer to as : "The Green Bible") as it will tell you about all kinds of herbs, plants, minerals, etc. that will aid in your magic. Yu can find this book here at: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Please refer to the older posts on this thread to give you an idea of how to prepare your doll.
Good luck to you.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida for your suggestions. I do appreciate your recommendations regarding the stuffing. I do have Ms. Cat's Book "Hoodoo Herb Magic" which I will definitely refer to.

Day by day my problems are increasing and I think I need a little more help in choosing products. I have realized that the longer my father in law stays with us our marriage will take a hit. Day before last night my husband would not have sex a certain way because his father might hear us in the other room, therefore, he decided that he needed to be satisfied but not me. I felt miserable and he said the next if I wanted to have sex, maybe they will have to try the garage. I work all day and go home to cook dinner and clean after them only to have sex in the garage. I felt like I was being treated like an animal. Then to add to the misery, yesterday night after I finished making dinner my father in law was outside so I asked my husband if he wanted to eat dinner. He said I should eat and he would wait to have dinner with his father. So once again I was a no body. I had a bowl of cereal and served them dinner once my father in law got home and popped in sleeping pills and tried to go to sleep after crying for hours.

Now I want my father in law to leave. He has two other sons he could live with, he has his own place in Nepal he has been living. If I hot foot him it will burn bridges, but I don't want to do that. Can someone suggest me a LM products to use for him to leave us?

Thank you so much for taking out time to read through my sob story.

Love,
Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Unread postby aura » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 am

Hi sweetnshort767,

I really think this kind of a situation might well call for doing a Hot Foot bottle spell. If you want to be a little less grievous, then Banishing can work as well. At this point, save yourself and your marriage: get this guy GONE.

On another front, do some soothing Healing and Tranquility work for yourself. Also see if there isn't an employee support program or community outreach that you can speak to while you go through these issues. They're not easy and you shouldn't have to go through it alone.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 pm

hello everyone,

I had made a reconciliation dolly back in June, and it seemed to work fine, until recent, I am worried that it isn't working any more, I have been feeding it nightly except for two nights that I missed since I made the dollie with lucky mojo oils such as love me, follow me and stay me, rotating the oils, i also put him in his bed, and light a candle next to him on top of my honey jar every MWF, and pray to Saint Martha

He recently broke thing off again, and I was wondering, if I should make another dolly, the picture that I sewed on the dollies face has become faded and I can barely see his face now, or can I just put the old dollie and sew over a new one? meaning I will keep the old dolly intact, and put it inside a whole new dollie of him, bless it and sew his picture on the face again, would that be ok? or should I just take off the old picture, sew in a new one and bless the poppit again without making a new dolly?

should I also put more herbs of the same kind together with the old dolly....i hope my question is not too confusing and any feed back would be greatly appreciated
You are Amazing!
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi, PinkButterfly13,
I'm sorry that he broke things off. Let's see if we can fix this:
That picture faded. I'm wondering if this is a sign that it's time to make a new doll?
If this were me, I would just make a new doll, start all over again.
However, I would keep the other doll in a safe, comfortable place and not dispose of it or do anything until I see how the potency of the new doll works out.
If the new doll works out just fine, then, we can talk about disposal of the old doll.
If the new doll doesn't work out, then you would still have the old doll that you can Doctor up.
Better safe than sorry!
Hope this helps.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you sooo much for your advice and it greatly helps,I just had a few questions

on my first dolly, was is ok that I sewed his picture on it rather than glue it? I think the picture faded because i would put oil and sometimes body fluids on it to tease him but it makes sense that it could be a sign that I need to make a new dolly even if its been only 2 months since I made this one

and also, what do you mean to Doctor up my old dolly? iT took me the whole night to make my first one and i put my heart and soul into making him but I will make a new one if I have to, also do you suggest using the same herbs as I used before with the oils I used
the herbs I put in were

catnip, high john root, lavender, cubeb berries, balm of gilead, deers tongue, and cherry bark
the oils i used were love me, reconciliation and follow me
are those ok? and also is there a certain number of herbs, oils and personal concerns I am only allowed to put in my dollie? I read that somewhere here and it said just put 13 items, and do I have to put a name paper inside my dollie?

thank you sooo much for your time and advice, I am truly greatful
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi, PinkButterfly,
When I said: "Doctor it up" I meant to re-visit the old one and fix it up with fresh herbs, etc. Sorry about using that vague term.
All your ingredients look just fine.
I would recommend that you take another look at the herbs (just in case you want to add more herbs). www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Yes, a petition paper inside the dolly certainly would help.
Last, but not least, some folks limit items to 13 ingredients. But you could count all the herbs as being just one if you plan to add more items to your doll. As far as numbers are concerned, the rule is almost always an odd number.
On a side note, when I make love dolls, I try to get something like his hair or fingernail and then tie it in red thread with my hair or fingernail to insert in the doll. If I can't get that, I will get a very small picture of him and a very small picture of me (with eyes showing), have them face each other, bind hem with red thread, and insert that into the doll.
You can be very creative in what you do.
I now that you did something right the first time because it was working. But, sometimes, energies from the plants, minerals, etc.get worn down. This may have happened. Just a guess.
Good luck to you!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Thank you soooooo much Miss Aida, you have been such a great help to me =) =)

I have his hair and I put that in my doll, but I have more of it, but they are really short =(
should I tie my hair and his hair together then tie it with the red thread? I also have dried up sexual fluids that are mine and Im sure is mixed up with his, should I put that in also? and as far as stuffing goes what can I use? I used up all the towels that we used on my first dolly

Thank you soo much Miss Aida for your advice, help and time, I really really appreciate it
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

PinkButterfly,
From this last post you made, you've got the gist!
Doesn't sound like you need anymore help from me. You're doing great! CONGRATS!
Now, use your discretion, check out the herbs, and go for it!
Please let us know your progress!
And you're very very welcome!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:28 am

Aura,

thank you so much for your advice. I have ordered banishing products from Lucky mojo and was hoping that this would help me. I ordered them Friday and the same day I got into a huge argument with my husband once again. He threatened to leave me, and said many more hurtful things. It was regarding a small comment I made about him & his father having dinner together without me. He totally lost it. He told me that he could throw away his marriage in a heartbeat for his father's happiness. He said I was out of line for disrespecting his father. But I had not said anything to his father. Since his father has been living with us..i have been cooking for him, cleaning after him, doing his laundry & even putting away his clothes. And this is the type of appreciation I received. All weekend has been horrible. My husband said so many hurtful things that are now imprinted on my brain.

I think I should have ordered hot foot products instead. Do you think I should try the banishing products first?

Thank LM family for doing what you guys do. I love you all so much. You guys make me feel that I am not alone and I have a family to turn to whenever need be.

Much Love,
Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida for all your help and your time :D

I have a little dilemma and please every one feel free to put in your input

I wanted to do another baby doll today, just because its a full moon, I always try to work with the moon phase but In the past I have done work when I really needed to regardless of the moon phase. I have run out of time to make my new dollie and I have all the new herbs I wanted to add if I made a new one, I was wondering, can I just put my old dolly inside a new shell made of the same material I originally used, surround it with the new herbs I wanted to add, a name paper, a photo of him and I tied facing each other, and some of his personal concerns? will that be ok? and I will baptise the dolly again in his name

any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated, its just that I worked on my original dolly for such a long time, and I really put my intent and wants in that dolly and the reason why I wanted to change it was because the picture has faded and also I am worried that its not working as well as it was before

Thank you again
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi PinkButterfly,
You know, you could do that.
But, I'm just questioning why the first doll's potency got weak and the picture faded.
Of course, there's no way that I could know that from where I sit. But, there's one in a few scenarios that could have happened.
My biggest concern is that if someone or something reversed it's power through magic (<---this is the worse case scenario), then if you sew new one over that, it won't work well.
But, if this didn't happen and it's just got weak then, yes, you could do one over it. It's your call
Good luck and I hope that you get your doll going again!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida

The picture I placed on the dolly was printed on a glossy photo paper, may be thats why, and I think in the beginning, i was putting oil directly on the picture and sometimes, I over did it with me personal concerns on his picture,

I will just do a new one just to be safe
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm

im sorry to be such a pest Miss Aida,

I made a picture box for him last year and its been under my bed since, it has a picture of him hanging inside the box surrounded by pictures of me, I was wondering if I can put my old dolly in there ? and do I take out the picture of him that is hanging in the middle?

Thank you again soooo very much

p.s.
I wasnt going to make a new dolly of him, its not that Im giving up but Im giving him a break and most importantly myself a break, but I didn't want to dispose of the doll

Thank you again, any input would be helpful
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Good Evening, PinkButterfly13,
I wouldn't do that. Your picture box sounds like a good spell. I wouldn't put that doll in there because...
Although we can speculate that the oils may have faded the picture on the doll, we are not sure about that. But we are sure that he got a little cold. I am not making any psychic impressions but my FEAR is that the doll lost its potency or something reversed it (<---that would be the worse case scenario).
No, don't dispose of the doll. We had already discussed that.
I think it's a VERY good idea that you're giving yourself (and him) a rest. It gives you time to think about what you can do to make the doll better, browse the forum (and Lucky Mojo's websites) for ideas, AND you can approach the project next time with more confidence.
However, in the meantime, I would suggest a least a "Come to me" vigil candle or something just to keep his attention (while you're thinking).
And, you are NOT pestering me! I enjoy "brainstorming" with you: anytime!
Have a great evening!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PinkButterfly13 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 pm

thank you sooooo much Miss Aida

I wouldn't know what to do without you
PinkButterfly13

Unread postby lovin_angel » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I recently purchased and received a love doll... I am a little confused on how to proceed. I received a sealed doll with an attached flannel bag with herbs.. The doll was purchased as prepared but unfixed... I know I have to add the targets personal concerns... Am I adding them to the flannel bbag or do I open the doll and add the herds in the bag along with the personal Concerns to the doll?

Please help.
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.
lovin_angel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Good Evening, Lovin_Angel,
I am going to be honest, I don't know. I ALWAYS put herbs and personal concerns inside the doll. Always.
But I'm not sure what they want you to do with the flannel bag. Is it a mojo bag or is it to hold the doll?
If another Moderator can answer this (but does not see this post), please call the shop and ask them (707) 887-1521. The folks at the Lucky Mojo shop are very nice and helpful.
Also, please read the posts on this thread from page 1.
Hope this helps.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 am

Dolls may be made of sticks, wax, cloth, corn husks, clay, rope, feathers, twigs... There is no one way to make a doll, but the two most common ways to convey intent through the dolla to give the doll a bag to carry or to stuff the doll with relevant goods.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby lovin_angel » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 am

Thank you soooo much Miss Aida for the response.. I appreciate the time you took to reply... .. I called and was told to look it up on the forum :).

Miss Cat... Ohh I see.. I get what you are saying.. Thank you so much... :)
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.
lovin_angel

How To Use a Doll

Unread postby kerryanne860 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 am

How to use a doll to do spells ?
kerryanne860

Unread postby aura » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 am

Hi kerryanne860,

Read through the entirety of this thread on doll-baby work and it will give you lots of ideas. If you have specific questions after that, feel free to ask. The Black Folders are also a great resource and have a detailed section on making and working dolls: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:20 am

kerryanne860- I would encourage you to read the previous pages as the various ways of working with dolls in spells have been discussed a number of times. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi everyone

I hope someone can answer my question. I'm making a doll baby to represent my Boyfriend, I would like to just keep him closer and more attentive to my needs. My question is can use catnip to stuff the doll baby? I don't have Spanish moss which I know is generally used and I would like to make the doll today.
Sashee78

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Depending on the size and type of doll you're making that would be a lot of Catnip. If it is a cloth doll you may consider stuffing to fill the doll out and include your herbs with it. I personally prefer cotton which gets prayed over and is anointed with the appropriate Oil before stuffing the doll and adding the herbs. Though that's just one way I will work a cloth doll.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you very much for your advice. I will use cotton to help with the stuffing.
Sashee78

Unread postby BlackConjureEmpress » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello

Im a little nervous about doing this..So I wanted to come here and ask this question first
Before I proceed,very interested In knowing how many of the professional conjure workers here have made Doll babies of themselves ...and for what purposes...I would also like to know if it's safe and how was the experience? it's really okay to make a doll baby of yourself? Ive made them for others with success but now I want to make one that represents me to bring me success.I have a beautiful barbie doll that looks like me..could I use that?..Any help or feedback will be appreciated. Thank You.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors
BlackConjureEmpress

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:10 am

Good Morning BlackConjurePrincess,
Yes, I've made numerous baby dolls (including one representing myself).
However, conjure people don't reveal their workings.
My advice to you is this: if you're having any reservations, DON'T do it.
You stated that you have performed magic in the past, so you definitely know that any feelings of apprehension are not good when working magic.
If you're looking for specific outcomes for yourself, it would be prudent to instead use a spell kit for your endeavors. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best. Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackConjureEmpress » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am

Thank you Miss Aida...for your advice...
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors
BlackConjureEmpress

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 am

So, this feels like a tremendously silly question, but on the advice of my rootworker I've made a clay doll baby of my ex for healing and love (it's clay so that I can bathe him). I also happen to have a solid black cat, and as is generally the case with cat hair no matter how hard I try it gets all over everything, including my doll baby. Since black cats have been used to return lost love I want to think this is probably okay, but I also wanted to double-check with the experts - I would hate to be inadvertently jinxing my target!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 am

Good Morning, Cassiopaeia,
I am so very sorry, I never saw this post (and don't know why).
PLEASE forgive my tardiness in answering you. It was NOT intentional
You know, I personally wouldn't do that. I know where you're coming from. Hairs are indeed used in magic but I haven't specifically seen the hair in love spells. I've seen black cat bones but not the hair. www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html
Check out this link: www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html
Hope this helps.
Again, I am so sorry for not seeing your post.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:06 pm

No worries, Miss Aida!

It's just been two days and I'm seeing positive signs and a little movement, so I figure either the hair is working for me or it's a non-issue. But if things go south I know the first thing I'll try to adjust. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Loveydovey » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi,

I have heard people making dolls that representing themselves to draw money and to improve their fi,nances. I have done one doll last week from scratch with material i bought from a textile shop near where i live. I have added my name,dob,some herbs and oils ( come to me, bewitching ,jezebel) to my doll i hope i.have done correctly. I have not baptised my doll ,am hoping someone will.give me advise on what to tell the doll when i am performing the baptise on her.
Loveydovey

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Good Evening, Loveydovey,
There are several ways to baptize a doll.
I take Holy Water and make the sign of the cross on the doll, with the water. I say: I Baptize you in The name of The FATHER,THE SON, and THE HOLY GHOST. Amen".
Then, I hold the doll up in the air with both hands and I say VERY LOUDLY: "In the name of The FATHRER,THE SON, and THE HOLY GHOST. I name you __________ (<--whatever your name is). I repeat that name for a total of nine times.
Now, this is just my method.
Hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 am

Hi There Loveydovey, here is a link to the AIRR page about doll babies, there is a ton of great information here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Doll_Babies,_Voodoo_Dolls,_and_Poppets

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 pm

I want to order a doll. I want the enemy doll. What is the name of the doll to order? Will directions come with the doll? I want to hurt him for a while. Will doing this interfere with me clearing myself of him? I do want to move on but I want a little justice also.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi, Again, BarbaraMcNair,
Call the shop and tell them that you want a custom made enemy doll
(707)-887-1521
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Alright Ms. Aida I will. Thank you so much for your help. Your advice has been very helpful.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi, Barbaramcnair,
You're more than welcome
I hope you're healing physically and emotionally.
Keep us posted.
Take Care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Elephant24 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could give me instructions on making a clay doll baby for love. I am trying to reconcile with my ex and bring him back to me in a significant way. I have pictures, some hair, and semen (on tissue paper) of his. How do I go about performing this and binding us together? If anyone has created a baby doll for reconciliation/love with success please let me know how you did this, thank you so much!
Elephant24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Elephant24,
Yes, I have done these a lot.
I use the clay that can be air dried. I NEVER bake them.
By the light of a dressed red or pink candle (depending on what you want)
I would bind his semen with your vaginal fluids (with red thread), and put that where the heart would be. I'd scatter the rest of the things you have throughout the inside of the doll. I'd add a name paper with his name (written on brown piece of paper bag) and I would also write a petition paper and put that inside the doll.
You can use love herbs also.
Name and baptize the doll.
Then, you have HIM and you can do your magic works on him
Hope this helps
Take care. Sleep well
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Elephant24 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Thank You Miss Aida!

I Will try this, does the doll need to be hollowed out completely or just where the heart is? Is it better to place a name paper inside or carve the name on the outside? Also, where should I keep it when its not in use and after its baptized?

Thanks for the help!
Elephant24

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo