• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 am

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

J82's advice for working the doll baby is excellent. The other thing you can do to keep your target from knowing what you are up to with a skull candle is to stick pins in the ears, eyes, nose and mouth to keep them from hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting what you are doing.

For working things that don't have faces , well I think they just are not worked that way, (I could be wrong and if I am someone who knows better I am sure will enlighten us) so I suppose you could speak to it and tell it that "you will not know what it is that I do" or something like that.

Hope this is helpful
Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

J82 and Nathen,

Thanks for the prompt replies. :) I'll keep all that in mind.

Well, according to The Black Folder and The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic you can use figural candles as a makeshift doll baby. Though now that you mention it I'm not sure that that includes candles with no face. :?

Thanks again.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby j82 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Luckbewithme876,

Candles can be used as doll babys as well. they are baptized the same way as a doll baby, carve out the bottom of it and add the personal concerns to the candle and some herbs, then seal it shut with wax. With the wax you can work it in similar ways such as dressing it in oils, putting powders or herbs in the head etc.
j82

Unread postby Angelkitty » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:19 am

Hi,

I was just wondering can a person have 2 doll babies of the same person to work different angles or issues with them?
Angelkitty

Unread postby natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello Angel Kitty,

Yes you can. If the two intentions you are working on the doll babys are apposed to each other you will probably just have a mess on our hands.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miss_adri89 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 pm

How do you talk to a doll? I just bought one for the guy I'm dating.
Do I talk to it the same way as I do to my red skull?
Ex: "You are in love with __Adri__"
miss_adri89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

"You love Miss Aida so much. You want to touch her, you want to smell her, you want to caress her all over her body. Her lips are sweeter than candy. You can't wait to taste her lips. Taste her lips. Taste her neck. Taste her. Hold her. You want to touch her breasts, etc....

As I am saying all of this, I am saying it very softly and sensually. I also lick the doll. I will lick it by it's ears, I will lightly lick it's chest. It's penis, etc.

Just depends on how down and dirty you want to get (and I get very down and dirty)

So, it's up to you

Hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miss_adri89 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Me and my target got into a huge argument the other night. Since then I've talked to my doll and even cried on it but I also kissed it and talked to him sweet.
Is there anything else I can do? I also have a red candle skull and when I talk to the skull/pray on it I have the doll next to it..
miss_adri89

Unread postby Isolte » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, miss_adri89 ,

"You love Miss Aida so much. You want to touch her, you want to smell her, you want to caress her all over her body. Her lips are sweeter than candy. You can't wait to taste her lips. Taste her lips. Taste her neck. Taste her. Hold her. You want to touch her breasts, etc....

As I am saying all of this, I am saying it very softly and sensually. I also lick the doll. I will lick it by it's ears, I will lightly lick it's chest. It's penis, etc.

Just depends on how down and dirty you want to get (and I get very down and dirty)

So, it's up to you

Hope this helps

Miss Aida, you are simply amazing! So very helpful!
Isolte

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Hey all! Ok how do you make a poppet exactly? I searched this thread and can not find an exact answer as to how to make them and baptize them wven (like words and all). In the past I tried to just use a male BRATZ doll for an ex and that worked wonders! Seeing as I am progressively getting better with Hoodoo, I just do not want to screw up so my question is. Can I use a regular doll, play doe clay, or do I NEED to go traditional? Again, please tell me how to make a Poppet if going tadional is a must.
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

This is a question that would take a lot of time to explain.

You might want to make an appointment with an AIRR member for magical coaching on how to make doll babies.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I use clay dolls and also the ones that we sew up. Others use plastic dolls.

The main point is what you put into them. Then, baptizing and working them.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miss_adri89 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:01 am

Can I work my doll while I have my eyes closed and visualizing my target? For example my doll sleeps next to me just like when my target would. I close my eyes and visualize my target next to me and start talking to him about anything.

Second question is, I read on here from rootworkers to command the doll. How can I say it?
I would like my target to come back to me. Do I say, "__target name__ you miss Adri. You will come back to her. I command you to listen to me."

Any tips will help.
miss_adri89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

Yes and yes. You can do both.

But make sure you're holding that doll when you have your eyes closed and pass on those feelings from your body to your hands to that doll

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Unread postby Allistar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:00 am

Hi I'm new to this, and I would like to know more about the doll babies. Where do I start? I want to know that I'm making my doll baby correctly. I want to make one for my ex boyfriend. I read somewhere by making 2 doll babies- one red (me/girl), one blue(him/boy) and customizing it with personal stuff and picture and tying them together with a pink ribbon would keep us together. Am I on the right path? Or are there other ways to do them?
Allistar

Unread postby natstein » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:53 pm

Hello Allistar,

Welcome to the forums! if you would like please take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the Introductions thread on the forum so we can get to know a little about you.

I moved your post over to the section of the forums that talks about general doll baby use. If you can in the future please look around the forums first before posting so you can place your posts in the proper threads.

I am not familiar with where exactly you read about the doll work you are describing but there is work like that which occurs in hoodoo. The color choices might vary some depending on who you are talking to, I personally would make them both red or pink if I was doing love work with them. Take a look through this thread to familiarize yourself with doll baby work and if you have any questions after that please feel free to ask.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eendra » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Hello everybody i m new in lucky mojo forum,can anyone tell me do u need a personal belongings for doll babies??if u can't provide personal belongings then??
eendra

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:03 am

Hi eendra,

Personal concerns are great to have, but not necessary but, the Baby doll needs to be baptized in the persons name and birth date.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing and Uncrossing Speaclist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eendra » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:59 am

Thankyou Ms Melanie for the answer, it a great help specially for the people like me who has no idea in this topic..is there anybody who can make doll babies without personal belongings?? If there it is then can u suggest me the names plzz :-)
eendra

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 am

Hello, eendra ,

Many of the AIRR members do this.

We don't recommend any particular AIRR member on this forum unless it's the only AIRR member that does particular work.

Just go to this page and you'll see several who can help you: http://readersandrootworkers.org.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:03 pm

I just found my one of my ex's neckties and want to make a doll baby out of it, but it's a black tie. I've read that black cloth is used for banishing someone, so should I just stuff the doll with his tie instead of crafting it with the tie?

Also wondering if there is a way to tie this in with the sugar jar I'm doing on him. I have a few personal concerns of his in the sugar jar I'd like to place in the doll baby (it will be some time before I can get some more, but I don't want to ruin the sugar jar).
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

I would cut the tie into pieces and use it inside of various things. That way, black is not the predominant color.

And put a piece of it in the jar also

Hope this helps.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!
misskitty49

Unread postby StarsNSky » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:40 am

Hello, is the only way to baptize a doll baby by saying things in relation to "the son, father and holy ghost"? Seeing as I'm not Christian and don't prsctice such beliefs it doesn't make much sense to me. Is there an alternative way? Oh, and do you have to stuff it with herbs, or are personal concerns enough?
StarsNSky

Unread postby misskitty49 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:28 pm

StarsNSky,

I used a different method of baptizing I found on one of Miss Cat's pages http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html (scroll down a little and you'll see it).

Herbs help set an intention for the doll's use, so I definitely think you should use them. Where you place them in the doll can make a difference too, it just depends on the ways in which you are trying to affect your target.
misskitty49

PostThis post was deleted by Candlewks on Mon May 04, 2015 8:05 pm.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Rubia » Sat May 23, 2015 7:37 am

Hi!

I have a doll baby that is made out of clay, I sleep with him every other night, this morning I woke up and his leg had broke off, I put it back together with crazy glue and apologized to him, however in the process the glue did run up his side; I cleaned it the best I could but was getting resistance while putting him back together, at first the leg did not want to stick, finally it did. could I have harmed him? Did I harm the dolls spirit in any way? The irony is that a year ago today my ex actually tore his ACL. I feel terrible and am hoping I didn't do any damage to his spirit within the doll.
Blessings,

Rubia
Rubia

Unread postby BlackIndian » Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Ok I had a poppet years ago for myself but I really didn't know what I was doing. The article or book I was reading make the poppet with appropriate herbs then sew her up. I didn't know to make it until you own image like hair or clothes or anything. I think I baptized it but I didn't do much with it after that because I didn't want anyone to find it. Also it said something about making the poppet the color based on need. Like say green for money and red for love or something like that. I used felt and cut the figure in a person. I had fun doing it and a was putting my intentions into, but that's all I know. I'm going to read this post to know better. If you have any suggestions that would be great. I want one to get rid of negative energy and to open doors for success.
BlackIndian

Unread postby misskitty49 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Do I need to re-baptize a doll I carry regularly but haven't been speaking to? I sleep with it each night and feed it with oil every so often, but I haven't been whispering affirmations or acting anything out with it for a while.
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello Rubia ,

Just glue it back on and apologize. You could even use some healing oil on the leg: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

As long as you did not do it on purpose, it shouldn't hurt him

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, BlackIndian,

You can anoint it with oils.

You can put it on the altar when doing spell work.

And, like you had said, there are other ideas on the forum.

Have fun AGAIN!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

No, that is not necessary unless it's been a very very long time.

I usually just throw ice cold water on the doll and demand that it wake up

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Good! I didn't know I could do that! Thank you Miss Aida.
misskitty49

Unread postby BlackIndian » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I have always wanted to make a poppet. Well, actually I did but I didn't know what I was doing and I ended up thowing it away. I had it the dark because I didn't want anyone to question me about it. It was never baptized or anything. All it was was a doll with herbs it it.I never knew anything about baptizing it either. Any, I want to do this right this time but I'm a bit of worried. So what should she wear? I know about the hair and face, I really want to focus on this putting my intentions into it as I work on it all. My dears, what should I do? With my situation I don't know if it would even work. For those that don't know, I think I might be cursed.

Anyway I know I did receive some great idea on what to do, but I'm broke and I don't know how it's going to be that way. I'm lucky (I guess) that I found some roots and other things I could use to be something together. The herbs I would work great until I get myself a real mojo bag. Also, I don't know how long in going to need it. I need it for protection and success. Those could be forever. And since I'm not an actual a religious person. I think I know what prayer to say but I guess I'll have to look it up.
BlackIndian

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:21 pm.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, BlackIndian,

I had a very difficult time understanding your post and your questions.

I have edited out a lot of information that was either repetitive or didn't make sense to me.

What type of doll do you want to make? Is this a doll that you want to make for yourself for success?

Tanks for clarifying
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackIndian » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Well, I would like to make a doll from felt for protection and success. I was told to use the color white for that. I happened to run across some herbs that would do just right for the poppet. The thing I'm concerned about is long should I keep the poppet? Success could take a while, so I may have to make baby steps for the success part. I'm wondering if the color I want to right too. I was told white was good for success and protection. Could that be right? And I already have an idea of how I want her to look and where she will "live" until I need to work with her. I hope this sounds better!
BlackIndian

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello BlackIndian,

Please do not quote a post directly above yours.

Yes! That does sound better! Thank you!

Your ideas of a white poppet is absolutely correct.

Keep the doll as long as possible. Or until the herbs are no longer working. You will know when the time is correct to make a new one.

Please keep us posted on the progress of your doll.

Good Luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackIndian » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:20 am

Also I'm having problems finding a place to make my poppet. I'm so excited about making it-actually a kid waiting for Christmas- because of the negatively in the house, I don't want to pick up any of that while making her. I don't know where to go or what to do.
BlackIndian

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Hello, BlackIndian ,

My favorite places? In Nature.

Go sit in a quiet place by a tree (you can even ask the tree for assistance).

Or...

On a beach

Or...

In a meadow

OR

under the moonlight....

You get the idea!

I'm excited for you too! This sounds like it will be a fun spell
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackIndian » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 am

I am starting to get really excited about making the doll since I've been trying to figure where I'm going to do this. I've decided to add the herbs and baptize her under the new moon, since it will be a new start. It think it would be a good idea, you think? I may start on the doll like cutting her out and sewing her between tonight and the day of since it's only like three days away and don't want to rush and while I'm making the doll. I want to put positive thought in to her. I do need some yarn though. I might even start making the doll outside. Do you all think think this is a good idea? Suggestions are always welcomed.
BlackIndian

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, BlackIndian ,

Yes! Yes!!

You're well prepared!

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Golden life?

Unread postby BlackIndian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:00 pm

I still haven't made my doll baby yet because I'm holding off to add a few more special things. I want to make a doll baby for protection, success and I don't know maybe blockage. I have a lot of my hair I'm going to use in different parts in the doll. I had an idea. I wanted to dye it gold for like extra strength because I feel it's hard to get through gold. Plus my herbs of course. What do you think?
BlackIndian

Unread postby Nidia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:57 pm

BlackIndian,
Lol no need to post the same thing in 3 sections.
Regarding your doll, from what I've read, the strongest personal concerns are body fluids (blood, semen, etc) because they contain the life essence of the target (in this case yourself) so I would consider using something like that as well to make a stronger connection for your doll to you.
By "blockage" im assuming you mean to block evil work on you?If that's the case, I like the symbolism. It can also work well for the success (if you are looking for financial success that is) aspect of your doll.but personally, I worry it would contradict your protection a bit if used together like that. I see what you mean about the strenght of gold "blocking" things that come at you because of the strenght of the element aspect, but since you are also using it for success gold is also wanted by many (money wise) and I wonder if it could make you a target for thieves.
Then again I tend to overanalyze, so feel free to ignore my rant lol. XD
Nidia

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi BlackIndian,

Please do not post the same thing in multiple threads. It is against forum rules.

You have a lot of goals for your doll baby. I wonder why you want to use a surrogate for yourself, when you have many options to work spells directly on you. For example, you can put up protection in your home and carry a protection mojo, anoint yourself with oils for success, and do the Blockbuster spell kit. Just a few ideas...each spell would be focused on an individual intent and your energy won't be so divided.

Good luck!
HRCC Student #1909
Miss Athena

Unread postby BlackIndian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Sorry about the double posting. I figured everyone won't read all parts of the board and I wan to get as much as a perspective as I could. Well I plan to move from here soon so even though it my sound silly but I feel I would be safer with just the doll. It's so much negativity here and I feel I shouldn't waste it all on a place that I'm leaving. It's like I'm leaving it all for them. I mean, does that make sense?
BlackIndian

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello, BlackIndian,

Please read the forum rules. They are on the upper right hand corner of each page with a flag in front of it.

All Lucky Mojo forum family members must abide by the rules.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo