• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:35 pm

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun May 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Can I use a piece of underwear to sew up a doll baby? It's my exbf underwear. I wanna do it as soon as possible, but the color of underwear is green, is that ok? Does the color matter? Or is it sufficient that it's his unwashed underwear?

Thank u in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sun May 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi luckyone,

Yes you can. I've made many doll babies using underwear. Another option you have is placing a piece of the underwear inside a doll baby.

Best of Luck,

CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure
HRCC #1979
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun May 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Another question I had, I just finished my doll baby and I'm so excited because when I ointented with oils, somehow it formed a heart on it, could that be a sign already before I even baptized it?

Thank u in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sun May 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi luckyone,

Yes, that's a great sign! The spirits know who you're making the doll for before you baptize it.

Congratulations,
CaptainConjure
HRCC #1979
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello, mavsgirl41,

I cant speak for your reading. Sorry

But to release your doll, put it in ammonia while saying that you release the spirit of _____ (<--target's name)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mavsgirl41 » Mon May 09, 2016 1:44 am

Oh, it's okay. I was just wondering what it meant, but hey we have to accept what is even if it's not what we hoped for.

Thank you, Miss Aida.
mavsgirl41

Unread postby nena1974 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:00 pm

I made a doll baby a few years ago, he is very well made and worked wonders for me. I stopped working with it, and had kept it wrapped up in panties. I now need to work with him again, but I am not sure he is responding the way he did initially. Is there anything I can do to make sure it will still work for me or do I need to make a whole new one?
nena1974

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Hello nena1974,

For a very direct answer I would recommend getting a reading from a worker at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). There are very affordable yes/no readings that many people offer and you can simply ask if this doll baby is still working. The other way is to just see if it still works. It could be that you need a new one or it could be that you just need to warm this one back up. If you start getting results you are probably good to go but if you don't see anything happening then you may need a new one.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckyyone » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:40 pm

I love love lucky mojo products and threads! In the last year I've learned so much! Anyways, I'm still learning, so I wanted to know if anybody out there has ever carried ur doll baby around with them? I've been carrying my doll baby in my bra, I miss my "soon to be man" again and everytime I go to the restroom at work, I whisper to my babe thru the doll. I've been working it for 3 wks like this but can it have a negative affect if I carry him in my bra? I just wanna know if anybody has ever done it and how did it work out for u?

Thank u in advance!
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

People do that quite frequently. That's just fine.

And, thank you so much for the compliment. It means a lot to all of us.

Wishing you Great success with your spells
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 am

Is this the correct way to work with a doll baby?

1. Baptize the Doll

2. Stuff herbs and maybe personal belongings in the doll

3. Put a picture of yourself on the face of the doll (I don't know to use a pin or something else)

4) I've heard on something that it is best to use the pins with the colors, Like a red one for love and attraction or sex and yellow for success. :)

I'm not sure if this is the correct way to do it or not.
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Dear TheDemonKing02 --

1) Christians may baptize a doll. Others name the doll. This is not Step 1; it comes after making the doll, and so it is Step 2.

2) The doll is made BEFORE it is named or baptized, so the order you have these steps in is WRONG. The doll may be purchased and not handmade. The doll may be made of an "unstuffable" material such as wax or clay. The doll may be sewn of clothing worn by the target person and need not be "stuffed" with herbs at all; it may be stuffed, for instance, with scented incense powder. Therefore your idea of what is "correct" is incorrect. Making the doll is Step 1, not step 2.

3) No, you do not put a picture of YOURSELF on the doll. You put a photo of the face (or body) of the TARGET person on the doll -- if you have one. You can use glue to affix it or sew it; a pin would not be traditional or appropriate. And, again, adding a picture, which is optional is done while MAKING the doll, which means it is part of Step 1, and is not Step 3.

4) I recommend that you study hoodoo with reputable workers whom you respect. To say you "heard on something" is simply foolish. Do your own research here in the forum if you want to learn traditional ways of working.Consider paying for a session of magical coaching from a member of AIRR. For instance, i charge $60.00 per hour for coaching and you can basically ask me questions and record my replies for an hour at a time, as often as you care to book me. Others at AIRR, such as Madame Nadia, do the same, although their rates and terms may differ from mine. As far as using coloured pins go, this would be an extension of the use of colours in candles. But note that the idea of using a pin is to cause PAIN. (Yes, even the pain of love, which is called "longing" or "desire.") Therefore, using a yellow-headed pin for "success" as you theorized makes no sense, because success is never a pain; it is only a pleasure. To deny someone success, you might use black-headed pins, as with any curse. However, to be perfectly and completely clear, the use of colour-coded map pins is silly to me and i never use them at all, never have, and never will because they are not easily obtained and have never been part of a domestic sewing kit. Furthermore, clay dolls are stuck with small finishing nails, and that is what i use when i make clay dolls. Large wooden dolls may be stuck with knives. Cloth dolls may be sliced with knives or cut with scissors. Wax dolls may be stuck with cactus spines or blackberry or rose thorns. Wax or clay dolls may be smashed with hammers or rocks. Your understanding is too limited, so your attempts at rule-making are not deeply considered at this point.

I hope that you learn to study more and make rules less.

Start with this free web page from AIRR:

Category:Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nd_Poppets

Next, "The Black Folder" is a book with extensive and highly detailed instructions for you on making dolls for love, cursing, and so forth.

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder: Personal Communications on the Mastery of Hoodoo edited by catherine yronwode
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck. And please, change your user-name. It is unfriendly and aggressive. We do not deal happily with "demons" here.

If you mean it as a religious allusion, it would seem to refer to Ravana, the Demon King in the Hindu Ramanaya, or to Asmodeus (Ashmedai), the Demon King who killed all of the suitors of Sarah, daughter of Raguel, and who was conquered with the help of the Archangel Raphael in The Book of Tobit and who was later bested and utterly banished by King Solomon in a Talmudic tale.

If it is a modern literary allusion, then "The Demon King is the first of four books in The Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima" and "Demon King Daimao is a Japanese graphic novel series written by Shotaro Mizuki and illustrated by Souichi Itō."

None of these have anything to do with African American folk magic, and since demons are antagonists, i would really prefer to see you change your persona, lest you too be banished.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks Catherine, I'm going to change that name right now. My apologies for choosing such a name and you are absolutely right it is very unfriendly and negative sounding. Thanks for all your help.
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby P82 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:29 am

Hello,

I have a bit of a issue.

I need to get my job back at the preschool I once worked at. It is a non-profit co-op preschool so as such parents help out with the running of the school and there is a governing board that makes certain decisions. The main person that does the hiring and firing is the director of the preschool. However the board members can do the hiring just not firing. I intact was hired by one of the board members. This place still has some friendly ties with me especially the director and many of the parents want me back. There is however a teacher who already took my spot however she is only half day and I presume they do need someone for either the other half or full day. I already made a poppet of her out of yellow beeswax however a few questions still linger

1) should I make a poppet of each of the board members or could I just use one main person like the director?

2) when baptizing the poppet(s) should I use steady work or boss fix oil?

3) do I need to put a picture of them or other personal item on the face of the poppets?

4) Madam Pamita made a great simple video of how to baptize and work with the poppet. Would this work or would following the directions in the Black folder by Miss Cat be better?

Thank you so much for all the help.
P82

Unread postby sisterjean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:08 am

Hello P82,

I'll answer your questions in the same order they were asked :)

1. I'd say to make a doll baby for whoever has direct power over you and your potential job at the school.

2. You could use a blend of Boss Fix and Steady Work.

3. You absolutely need some kind of personal concern (photo, hair, etc.) to add to the doll baby to link it to that person. Scroll up through this thread for more information about that. Here's a link to instructions on how to baptize a doll baby:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html

4. We can't really advise you about a video a rootworker posted on their own website, however Miss Pamita belongs to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, so it's likely her instructions were solid. As is the flier on doll babies in the Black Folder. We can't say one is better than the other, the instructions just probably vary.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
sisterjean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi P82,

For baptizing your doll, I would use holy water or holy oil. I would not use a condition oil as that is separate from the act of baptism.

The Black Folder has very solid advice on how to work your doll so I would follow that as best as you can.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby P82 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean and Miss Athena! Ya all are awesome. So as you know I just sculpted my doll baby out of beeswax. Hey my classical sculpting class has helped all these years even though I am a drawing and painting person by trade :) The slight problem is, beeswax is like a sponge it soaks up dirt, it has gotten a bit dirty as I was sculpting, is this okay? Even if it is, I would like to know how to clean it if possible.

So after I baptize the doll I use the condition oil mix daily while talking to it and saying positive things LIKE You are thinking of me and want me to become a teacher again at the school. You want to give me my job back. "
In regards to Holy water could I also use the Buddhist equivalent which is prayer water? I have more easy access to it than I would holy water from a church. It is water that has been prayed over by buddist monks.

Love the Black folder version however there is a few key things. I do not have a bible handy . Also the black folder one states to use Wiskey to baptize and after the baptismal ceremony to use the condition oils. So should I replace the wiskey with the Holy water or Prayer water?
P82

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:21 am

I have another question regarding my love doll baby. I been working my doll baby for awhile and I read somewhere that someone once left her doll baby in the closet, so he can think about her. And it worked, well I've been carrying around my doll baby everyday, even when I go out of town. I carry him close to my heart. Well, today I left him in the closet, but it took me awhile to do this, I didn't want to leave him, I think I'm so attached to it that it feels weird being without the doll baby. Is that a normal feeling? Why do I feel that way about my doll baby? Has anybody felt that way when they leave their doll baby in their drawer....

Could it be coz the connection is strong... Maybe? I hope...
Thanks in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, P82,

You can most certainly use the prayer water! WOW! I am envious that you have that water!

Yu can also use Holy water

You can use whiskey.

My personal preference is the first 2

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

You are absolutely, 100% correct: you are getting a strong connection.

That's wonderful!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by P82 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 pm.

Unread postby blessedfavors32 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi everyone, I hope that I'm posting this in the right forum. I wanted to know does a doll baby have to be a poppet or can it be a teddy bear brought from a store? My reason for asking is my ex boyfriend brought me a Teddy Bear for Valentine's Day, and I just don't feel right about the bear its like something about it just isn't right!! Could I be over exaggerating?
blessedfavors32

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 am

Hi blessedfavors32,

A doll baby can come in many forms, and yes a teddy bear can be one of them. In fact, it's one of the oldest tricks in the book, as a teddy bear can be a completely innocuous item in any room and no-one would be the wiser that it was being used for magical purposes.

If you feel something is not right about this particular gift, you could either dispose of it or else cleanse it with Florida Water or dissolve Jinx Killer bath crystals in purified water and spray that over the bear.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-jinx-killer.html

Personally, if something I was given (especially by an ex) struck me as "off" then I would simply get rid of it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blessedfavors32 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Thanks Miss Athena, when you say dispose of it where would I take it? Another question how would the bear be used can help me understand this please?
blessedfavors32

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello, blessedfavors32,

Do you think that he did some sort of magic to the teddy bear? If so, then, I agree. Get rid of it.

I have no idea what kind of magic could have been done. But, Teddy Bears can be used as a way of laying a trick

For disposal see this page by Miss cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I would pour Buffalo ammonia over the bear FIRST to get rid of any magic that is on it (and ammonia will absorb through the bear) and then throw it in the garbage (to symbolically state that the magic is garbage)

http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

The bottom line is that if you feel bad, then get rid of what's making you feel bad

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FAY » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to hoodoo but I have had some success with doll-babies and a relationship and wanted some advice on using doll-babies in a different way. With the relationship I simply created one to represent the man I am in a relationship with. I worked it everyday and within one week saw the results I desired. Perfect.

This is my current situation. I was asked to take a management position in our regions problem office until the end of summer. The 'problem' in the office is about 6 people who band together, gossip and bully the supervisor and certain staff in the office. The seem to revel is sowing discord in the office. This group has driven 4 managers to quit, 2 to leave on stress leave and 1 to commit suicide and they proudly announce this to staff in the office. I haven't had any negative experience with them to date. However, some other staff have hinted to me they are plotting something.

I want to use the doll-baby approach to keep their negative behavior at work under control and destroy the relationship between this group of co-workers. My questions are these:

1. Can I use 1 doll-baby to represent the 6 problem employess?
2. I will stuff with licorice root, five-finger grass and calamus to control, alum and poppy seeds in the head to stop gossip and create confusion. I will annoint the doll daily with LM controlling oil. Is there anything else you can suggest?
3. What can I use for personal concerns. I have their hand-written signatures or someone (not on this site) suggest lifting their essence from phones, keyboards, mice using a piece of tape.
4. Do I use a petition paper inside the doll?

I plan to use the doll-baby in conjunction with a vinegar jar spell to break up their friendship.

Please advise. Thank you.
FAY

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:17 am

Hello Fay,

You can use doll baby's for something like this. I personally would recommend making a separate doll for each individual you are trying to effect however. Making one doll for the whole group would not do much for symbolically breaking the group up. Honestly once you get six different dolls going for each of them you can position them in ways to cause lots of confusion, miscommunication or just non-communication. Set them all up around the vinegar jar you are doing facing away from each other and things like that. For personal concerns the signatures are a good start. Be careful of lifting up skin cells and what have you from more public spaces as you could get a whole bunch of different peoples stuff which could muddle the work. If you can grab some hairs or something that are laying around and can see that they came from the person you are trying to effect(same color, length, that type of thing) go for it. Signatures and photos together will work well to though if you can't get anything else. And yes you can use a petition inside of the doll.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FAY » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:58 am

I am trying to obtain a personal concern for targets that I work with. I looked around for hair that might be stuck on a chair but couldn't find anything like that. I did obtain signatures. I also found lip gloss in a still and smeared some on a napkin. I did the same with deodorant. I stole a toothbrush and earrings. Do you think this will be sufficient to put in a doll baby to create the link to my target.

Thank you.
FAY

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, Fay,

Yes, these are definitely links.

Before you start making the doll, you may want to listen to this radio show with LOTS of ideas on personal concerns. There's a lot more around than people realize:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-52216

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo