• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 am

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby mmachix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Any tips on a money doll baby?
mmachix

Unread postby supernova88 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Now, next is a money doll for myself! I will post what I did when I am done.

~SuperNova~
supernova88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

make a doll of yourself. Put money herbs and oils inside and out: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And do the same with the money. Put Money inside the doll and surround the doll with money. Light green candles around the doll.

If you wish, you can make the doll green

Just a few ideas for you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:47 pm

I have a burial in the cemetery disposal question for everyone.

For the past few months, I have been working a break-up doll baby on my ex and his current GF. I worked the dollies over REAL good...they are looking and smelling quite nasty! Recently, I had a dream that I was driving and passed a grave along side the road and thought...hmmm, this would be a GREAT place to bury the target's doll baby. I feel like I should carry out my dream and bury hers. I also feel that it might be symbolic to bury his....to denote the complete end and death to their relationship.

With the full moon tomorrow, I was thinking of burying them separately, each in a small black box, and in hers putting graveyard dirt, goofer dust, hotfoot powder and other nasty things like bugs and whatnot inside, while wrapping her in black fabric and covering her with sticks and leaves. I might just wrap his in black fabric!

Here's my question...I don't think I can dig deep enough into the ground to actually bury this box without it looking obvious or being detected, so will leaving it next to someone's grave stone suffice? I'm thinking yes, according the LM page on wax remnants and disposal techniques.

If so, I was going to leave that deceased person some material items they might be missing such as a piece of cake, a stick of gum, 7/9 or 13 pennies, as well as a shot of whiskey. How does that sound? Am I forgetting anything or does anyone have a better suggestion?

I would like to bury it, like deep...but I would have to carry a pretty big shovel into the cemetery to get these two boxes far enough into the ground, and if I'm doing this at night, I don't want to look like a grave robber! A lot of the cemeteries are locked at night, would it be wrong to do it during the daylight?

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!!! Enjoy the "blue moon" tonight and the full moon tomorrow!
karma_13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, karma_13 ,

What I do is use one of those little hand shovels (for gardening) and I carry flowers with me to look like I am going to put flowers in.

Then, you dig with that apparatus (you can find them for $2.00 or less).

Now I also bring one of my dogs with me and I carry a poop bag. So, if flowers are not available, you can bend down and pretend you're picking up poop (nobody want to watch another person pick up poop).

You can do it in the day time. No problem. And leave the flowers and a dime. Yes, you can also give whiskey of the deceased liked that. If you don't know who the deceased is, you're better off with the flowers and the dime.

Your spell burial ides are good.

Wishing you success with this!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for the flowers and dime advice. I'm relieved to hear that I can do the deployment during the day...does that stand true for all deployment? Or is it really best to do it at night unless you simply cannot? Being a mom and having a family makes it tough sometimes to sneak out and drive to crossroads, rivers, etc to dispose of spells and wax remains. And breaking of glass vinegar jars in the middle of the street when it's dead quiet at night - good Lord it's loud!

Great idea about the little gardening shovel...I think I might have one of those in my garage.

Thanks again!!!

P.S. Your comment about the dog poop cracked me up!
karma_13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:07 am

Hello, karma_13,

it's best to deploy as recommended. Especially with bath water.

But, it's so very difficult to get to cemeteries at night as most of them are locked up. So, we break the rules when things are impossible to do (such as being locked up).

But (as this has nothing to do with your question. LOL) it doesn't apply to bath water.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 am

I've made a doll baby for myself to enhance my personal power and influence as well as having him hold various mojo hands (I'm practicing making hands for myself and others) that I'll be making. I've stuffed him, anointed, dressed, and baptized him, and know I'm working on a dream box for him. To my understanding, dream boxes hold things that I want to draw to myself. In addition to these items, I thought of using various herbs, and curios, maybe a sachet powder to dress and line the box. I had thought of using green rice, maybe bay leaves, devil's shoe strings, a lucky hand root, and so on. Would this be a good addition to a dream box??

This is a great thread. It took me a couple days to get through it, and I know I'm gonna have to re-read it too.

Thanks for looking!! :)
Santiago

Unread postby blessedlady » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi

I have a doll baby. The picture on the front has faded. I don't think it's working. Therefore prompting me to feel like I need to make another doll. ( ive also gone through the forum)
The current one I have has his signature inside and a photos and herbs. I have my shirt that I wore that has his cologne scent all over it. Can I use a peice of the shirt? I had sperm but it was mixed with my fluid so I didn't think that could be used so I didn't keep
It. We've been fighting a lot. He now said he has nothing to say to me. And I'm so mad. He's flip flopping with his attitude.
So Can I use the same stuff in the new doll? Or do you recommend all new items?

Also can i make the doll tonight? I know mon wed & fri are best. But it's an emergency.
Thank you.
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, blessedlady,

Yes, you can do that. But, PLEASE, release the Spirit from that doll before you cut it open.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, Santiago,

That sounds like a great plan!

I like the Lucky Mojo green rice because it actually has shredded money in it!

www.herb-magic.com/rice.html

Let us know how it goes!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby blessedlady » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 am

Thank you
Can anyone tell me if it is ok to use the piece of my shirt in the new doll?

It smells like he wore it! I had put some herbs in my lotion and wore follow me boy oil and lotion before i saw him......
He kept saying how good I smelled.

I don't smell any of my scent on the shirt. Just his.. because we messed around....

Thank you so much
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, blessedlady,

Yes!

Definitely do that!!

It has good memories on it too. I like it!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TickleMeSilly » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:54 am

HI everyone

I been researching and reading to gather ideas on what I think are good ways to make a doll.

I want to make a doll of my ex to bring this person back. This person is stubborn as well.

Would it be OK with mixing herbs and oils from both controlling and love together?

It's like I'm being coercive to break this person stubbornness and resistance so this person can then love me again.

Poppets are more on the aggressive side but we can add some love oils and herbs to sweeten at the same time?

Hope this makes sense thanks again
TickleMeSilly

Unread postby karma_13 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 am

Is it possible to have too many doll babies either going or made on a particular person all containing personal concerns and baptized?

I have a "general" enemy doll baby on my target, and recently I made a small black hotfoot doll baby to accompany a spell I was doing. I disposed of this doll baby appropriately with the spell remains. I also created a small purple doll baby for a domination spell I was going to work on, and as weird as this sounds, I passed by a HUGE pile of manure and thought perhaps a doll baby that I can bury in there to cause this person to be so miserable they move. Just a thought!

My original enemy doll baby is so gross (she's been worked over a lot) so she is now stuffed into a small coffin with so much gross stuff on her I can't really handle her anymore so I just shake the coffin, yell and curse at her, tell her bad stuff, put more nastiness on her in the box, and toss her back into the dark corner next to my garbage bin where she resides. I was going to bury her; however, that would show I'm done with her and putting her out of my mind...but I don't think I am.

So what is everyone's thought on working multiple doll babies?

Thanks!!!!!
karma_13

Unread postby j82 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 pm

karma_13 »,

Id love more feedback on this subject because you make great points. I however make and use only one doll for a person and I use that doll for whatever the work is. Love to hate or hate to love I use the same doll because I called their soul into it and made it them so why use more.. but that is me and how I work. Like if my love cheated id punish his doll not make a new one. thats how I was taught but I think you asked a great question and I enjoy seeing more comments on the topic.
j82

Unread postby karma_13 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:24 am

j82, I originally just had one doll baby per person...one for my ex that I used for love work and one for his current GF that I tortured and tormented for destruction work. And that was all fine when I kept my work separate. However, it was with my break up work when I started using both dolls together I realized I could be confusing his doll. I made her doll baby stab his doll baby in the back with a kitchen knife, and he was holding a rope around her neck with her head in a plastic bag to suffocate her and impose restrictions and limitations by him on her. That scenario was really fun!

Now when I say "confusing his doll"...what I mean is I stuffed his baby with all LOVE HERBS. So here I have this sweet smelling doll sitting on a tray of broken glass, lemon verbena, goofer dust, graveyard dirt, etc...and then during the waxing moon I'm scooping him up and cuddling with him in bed and having him he sit on lavender seeds, rosebud petals and such. Basically, I'm toggling his doll back and forth between my work...confusing for him huh?!? So that is where I decided to make him a black break up doll baby to use for my harsh work and keep his original doll baby for my love and general work on him.

And even with the original doll baby it got a little hairy...my daughter touched his doll so I had to call out his spirit, bury that doll and make a new one. THAT one I never felt a connection with (poor construction I think) so I called it out again using ammonia, buried him and am now working a new love baby on him. This new doll baby is only a few days old so he and I are still getting acquainted and used to each other! LOL

So that is why I have two (well kinda) on him...and for her, yes technically I should just have one and used that one next to my hotfoot spell candle and domination spell. However, at the time I chose to craft a small doll baby stuffed with specific herbs and oils/powders to work and go along with that spell and viola, multiple doll babies on her.

And now, her doll baby is SO DISGUSTING, I can't even touch her much less do anything to her other than keep her in her coffin. Like I said, I had a dream of burying her...so that was my intent with putting her in a coffin. But a friend pointed out that would symbolize me ending her and burying her for good and I still have work on her to do. Dilemma huh!?!

Well, I appreciate your feedback, as well as anyone else's on this!
karma_13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, karma_13 ,

I just wouldn't do that. Either have a love doll for him and only a love doll and concentrate on love.

Or have a hate doll to punish him and make him go away. But not both.

Otherwise, you just keep negating your spells and any and all spells that you have placed on him.

I wouldn't even make 2 dolls.

Since I am familiar with your case from this forum, I say to start over and just have a love doll and work only on that.

Whatever you do to her is fine in the way of cursing.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Miss Aida, you're the greatest...thank you so much for your advice!!!! I will call the soul out of his hate doll and dispose of it properly and love love love the new sweet doll baby on him, focusing on that!

Thanks - I appreciate all your insight and knowledge!
karma_13

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:20 pm.
Reason: Off topic

Unread postby queenofheart » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:04 pm

First of I would like to say I apologize for all the questions.

Ive read all twelve pages and no.answer to my questions.

1. If LM is doing my doll how do they know what to put inside it? My husband is a bit strong minded so how will they know to add some controlling herbs to doll or am I annointing the doll with controlling oil?

2. Sending personal items I have his hand writing,toothbrush, clothes unwashed, I cant get any hair but was thinking if I send his pillowcase im sure some hair and drool is on that. Is that enough? Hes my husband and we still stay together but is that enough?

3. His picture will it go inside and outside? Will LM cover his.eyes,ears and nose so he doesnt feel my work?

4. Is there a way I can coordinate a candle to be lit while the person is fixing my doll?

5. When do I send off my personal concerns once the payment is received?

6. Can I also order an extra strength mojo bag and a.doll baby or no need?

Which oils should I also order with it? My husband filed for divorce and had told me he doesnt love me. My readers told me he does love me and I should continue the work. I also have a fetish priest involved but hes not with LM so need to go in depth. I was given 90% of a return. I know LM products are amazing because I.Had success on him before but I relaxed on the magic and things fell apart.

Thqnk you
queenofheart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi queenofheart,

Since you are having the shop make your doll, I would contact them directly and ask your questions there. We don't want to speak for anything that they are constructing for you, or instructions they intend to give you, so do call the shop at 707.887.1521.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queenofheart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Still concentrating on my order I have the stay with me honey jar spell I also have a fixed doll baby being worked I also want to get a triple strength mojo. Will I have to carry both bags? Is it ok to have a doll and a.mojo or is it pointless? The doll if I werent to dispose of.it the correct way like bury it, would that symbolize the love me or die spell? Thank you in advanced.
queenofheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:27 am

Hello, queenofheart,

Yes, you can have more than one mojo hand to carry.

And, yes, you can have a doll and mojo hands.

But please don't bury that doll right now. You need to work it for a awhile.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Happyntd » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello,
I have a doll baby that I baptized on 7/31/15. He has the hair, toenail and piece of sweaty sock of the target. After the doll is baptized does the 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months apply? I do understand that this is not a set rule but informal guideline. Wondering if a doll baby works the same way as other spells or is there a different standard as it represents the target? I haven't seen any real movement or signs and I realize it's still early. The target lives in another State if that makes a difference.

Hoping this wording makes sense as magic is new to me. I also have a skull candle and honey jar.

Thank you!
Happyntd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Happyntd,

In my experiences, no it does not.

These dolls will seem lifeless for awhile. BUT they are not. Eventually, when you start getting results, it will be an accumulation of all the energies you put in there.

It's process. So, please have patience.

Honey jars are slow to move also but they are solid and steady

Wishing you great success with your spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Happyntd » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
Happyntd

Sweat on my Doll Baby

Unread postby supernova88 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:00 am

Hello everyone,

I slept with my doll baby last night. I had it on my chest and when I woke up, I was sweating. My sweat got on my doll baby. Does this affect it in anyway? Does it make the bond between my doll baby and I closer? Just curious and want to know how to proceed.

Thank you!
supernova88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, supernova88 ,

That's good!

Yes, you got more of your personal belonging into the doll and made the bonding tighter.

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby supernova88 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
supernova88

Previous