• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:44 pm

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby dollbabyapprentice » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:14 am

Hi,

I was hoping somebody could help me out with my work.

I've made two doll babies out of clay representing my ex boyfriend and I, I've sewed the clay dolls together with pieces of our T-Shirts sewed to the back of each doll (personal concerns) and then I've spent about a month just sleeping (hugging) and praying with the dolls and tonight I painted the dolls with Return to me, Fire of Love & Love me oils and then completely rapped them in red cotton wool along with an image of me and my ex together also wrapped inside and then I've prayed over it and stored it away in a shoe box where it will now stay.

Am I doing it right? I've never really worked with doll babies so I'm not necessarily following any instructions, however I am looking to see if I am doing a good job, I don't intend to touch the dolls again but my intention was to kind of let the binding occur on its own.

My ex and I aren't on speaking terms and I currently have Intranquility Candles being lit at MISC and I will also be doing some additional candle work.

Is this a wise idea? Do you recommend I make any changes? Will the binding still take place if I leave the dolls in the shoe box?
dollbabyapprentice

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello dollbabyapprentice,

It sounds like you've made the dolls well, but your plan to not touch them again strikes me as strange. If you want to bring this guy back, your work needs to be *ongoing*, which means you need to be talking to that doll baby and giving it lots of attention daily. If you baptized that doll in his name, it essentially *is* him. And ignoring him and leaving him alone in a shoebox is sending the wrong message.

Since you're new to this work and unsure, perhaps it would be a good idea to get a reading. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby random user » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:59 am

Hello.

I've made a voodoo doll on someone 1 or 2 months ago. I was very angry at that person at the time and wanted them harm. So I made the doll, but I never really worked on it, the doll was just sitting in my backpack, I didn't touch it, think of it or anything.

With time after the anger was gone I felt uncomfortable about making the doll and I wanted to get rid of it quickly, so in a hurry I just went and throwed the doll into to river. And that is all I've done.

My question is, can the doll still affect the person if I threw it in the river?

Because I really don't want that spell to work on that person anymore.
random user

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello, random user ,

If you didn't release the Spirit, then the answer is yes.

Just out of curiosity, it the person still around?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby random user » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:44 pm

No. Person is not around anymore. I wanted them out of my life.
Now I just want their misery to stop
random user

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Dear random user,

In my experience, this is the kind of problem that comes up when someone decides to use magic to hurt someone, but has no family history or training, and takes a kind of "random" approach to it, as your screen name perhaps indicates.

I often hear from folks who just kinda-sorta-maybe do it, then kinda-sorta-maybe dispose of it, then realize, often rather rapidly, that magic is more than a child's game of make-believe and that their kinda-sorta work had real consequences.

So you threw the doll in the river, which is indeed a traditional way to get someone out of your life. And it worked. The person is now out of your life.

If the person is miserable, due to your curse, and you "just want their misery to stop," you will either have to fish the doll out of the water and dispose of it another way, such as in fire, while releasing or breaking the spiritual link, or go back to the river and release the spirit from the doll some other way, such as through prayer. I would consider then a Hyssop tea and bath for yourself and a recital of Psalms 51.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby random user » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:44 pm

I do have some family history in all this and training and my user name has nothing to do with it. The thing is just that I got very upset at that moment, for some reason. I let emotions to overwhelm me remembering everything that the person has done to me.

Funny thing is that the peron has been out of my life for a short time before I done the doll, so I do not think that the river is the reason the person went away.

Actually, their life was a bit confusion and misery before I done the doll and with the doll I just made it stay like that, aka I just "tied" them to not see clearly how to get out of it. But nothing more.

Now I am over that those negative feelings and when I got over those I got to panic suddenly and I went to the river with the thought that I want to reliese the spell.

But there was some rush inside of me to get rid of the doll as I couldn't stand to be next to even a doll that represents the person, so I am afraid I haven't done it properly.
random user

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:26 pm

random user,

Now that you have provided more detail, i think i understand better. You let your emotions get the better of you.

To release the spell, or the link you made between the doll and the person, just go back to the river and speak your prayer for the link to be broken. You can use language such as this:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. – 2 Cor 6:17

Then go home and brew weak tea with Hyssop herb. In the bath or shower, drink a mouthful of the tea and use the rest, diluted, to bathe yourself as you recite Psalms 51.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby random user » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Thank you very very much.
random user

Unread postby Lovingprincess » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi I wanted to construct a doll baby from scratch to bind an enemy but without harming her. This enemy basically stole my personal concerns to give her daughter good luck and to be ahead in school. Now I want to bind her so she cannot take from me or harm me. I was thinking about purchasing a undressed baby doll and stuffing it with Spanish moss.... I wanted to know if there are Any other herbs , oils, powders that would be good to buy to create this doll?
Lovingprincess

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

Please take a look at tis page for ides on herbs and oils to use:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You would want domination over this person

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovingprincess » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Thanks miss Aida.. I see that licorice, calmus root, and poppy seeds is the best for commanding... Is it a good idea to stuff the doll with these herbs?
Lovingprincess

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello Lovingprincess,

Yes, those would be great herbs to include in a doll baby for commanding-type work.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dollbabyapprentice » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:15 am

Hello,

I've pierced an earring through the penis of a doll, taking a head band and wrapped it over and over the neck of the doll, taken another head band and wrapped the legs together and taken a bobby pin and pierced it through the heart with one part sticking out on each end. I've then dressed a doll baby with DUME & Destruction oils, wrapped it in foil and placed it in a large container and proceeded to fill the container with my urine & water. After doing so, I placed it in the fridge (not the freezer because I was unable to put it in the freezer). Not quite sure what kind of effects this will have on my target due to the fact that I was kind of just improvising. I've been browsing through the Internet & the lucky mojo website and I can't seem to find any answers so it would be helpful if somebody could answer these questions for me.

What would the cold water represent?
What happens when you put a doll baby in cold water?
My intent was to torture him, have I done it right?
Is there anything I can do better?

Please answer my questions, it would be really helpful.
dollbabyapprentice

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello dollbabyapprentice,

I think it's an ineffective and sloppy course of action to be doing these things to a doll baby without knowing what they would do or why you're doing them. If you want to do doll baby work, do some research first.

Putting a doll baby in cold water will "cool" the target; you could use this course of action if they're especially hot-tempered. I don't think putting a doll baby in urine without any sort of intent or reason will do anything at all.

Tying his arms, legs and neck wouldn't torture him, it would bind his actions. If you want to torture him, put him in a jar filled with sharp things and powders like Crossing, Jinx, Goofer Dust, etc. and shake it up. Hold him just over a candle so the doll feels the heat. Think about the results you want, then take those actions. Don't just do things at random.

Most importantly, read through this entire thread so you understand more about working with doll babies.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aaron-James » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:20 am

I was wondering can you make a baby doll of yourself for beauty and general good health etc. If so what colours and herbs much I use?
Aaron-James

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, Aaarn-James,

Yes, you can do that. You can make the doll baby your skin color to resemble you more

Here is the thread on what you've been asking abut for ideas:

spells-for-handsomeness-beauty-attractivness-good-self-image-t4983.html

And here is a page that will help you with herbs and oils:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cheesy_goodness » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:32 am

I made a doll baby of my ex and had been working it until a week or so ago when I decided to do a "cut and clear" which I am doing tonight during the supermoon for added effect.

Anywho... my puppy sleeps with me and in the night about a week ago I realized that she must have torn off the picture of him I affixed to the doll's head. I'm not sure if she ate it or what, but I can't find it so she must have.

1) I'm a little concerned about the effects of what might happen to him because of this. I don't want to hurt him, this was originally done to get him to return to me, which obviously did not happen. I have no ill will for him. So is there something I should/can do to "reverse" that effect?

2) And in disposing of tricks, I normally throw them in the river or at a crossroads. I'm not sure if this is appropriate for a doll-baby, as again... I don't 'want anything bad to happen to him. Any advice?

Thanks a bunch!
Many thanks to St Expedite, Archangel Michael, St Martha, St Jude, & St Dymphna for their help!
cheesy_goodness

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, cheesy_goodness ,

You might want to put the doll in an uncrossing bath before removing the Spirit from the doll:

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, just tell the doll that you are removing the spirit from the doll. You can also put Buffalo Ammonia on it to make extra sure it's deactivated.

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

For disposal, please see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cheesy_goodness » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:07 am

Thanks, Miss Aida!
Many thanks to St Expedite, Archangel Michael, St Martha, St Jude, & St Dymphna for their help!
cheesy_goodness

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:57 am

I made a wax doll baby of my fiancé of 14yrs he has left the home and taking to an 18 year old I don't understand the connection but any ways I want him to come home I talk to this doll use marriage love me come back to me do as I say oil and I really want him to come home and do want ever I tell him and this time he will be faithful and don't stray and I really wanna do some work on her as well and suggestions for both of them let me know thanks
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

I am so sorry that this happened to you

You're telling the doll too much at one time.

You need to strategize. What do you want first? To come back to you? The, that's what you tell the doll.

Once he's back, then you work the Stay with me spells: www.luckymoj.com/staywithme.html

And so on.

But come back, stay, don' stray, marriage, etc., is just way too much at one time.

You may also want to perform a break up spell on them:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:54 am

I have the break up oil so how would I go about doing that and how would I talk to the doll now he sleeps with me wrapped in my panties and when I leave he is underneath my pillow when I come back I talk to him again I talk to him as much as I can do now instead of saying all all that just say come bac to BMW be with me any input would help thank you
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38,

I have already given you the link to the break up spells. PLEASE read the webpage.

You can tell the doll to break up with her and return to you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo