• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 pm

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby sash_26 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this doubt I have. I have made two dolls of me and my bf and bound them in red thread. I know I am supposed to keep this in a safe place but I cannot keep it anywhere in the house as he will see it. And I don't even have a garden because we live in a rented room. But I do have a potted plant and would that be fine if I buried it in that pot. But I don't want to make it seem like I buried ourselves. I just want the doll babies to be bound so that it effects our relationship in the sense that we are bound together in love. Any ideas pleas? Thanks in advance.
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello, sash_26 ,

Can't you put them in your underwear drawer or shirt drawer wrapped up?

What about a lock box. Then, make a bed in the lock box (so that they are comfortable) and keep them under lock ad key?

I really don't like the potted plant idea at all unless it's a live plant and you state that as the plant grows, so will the love that you have for each other.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Yes it's a live Rosemary plant. And I like the lock box idea too. Blessings to you
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello, sash_26

That sounds good!

www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi Eveyone

I Have a friend that has a bit of a problem a evil ex girlfriend hired a rootworker and took my friends clothes etc... picture hair and made a baby doll of him she's working on him all the time making him come out with skin diseases and itching welts on his body by using a black doll baby.

How can my friend stop the diseases skin patches itching plaguing his whole body he tried lucky Mojo 13 herb bath it works but the skin patches keeps coming back but can someone tell me how is it possible to cause skin diseases on someones body using a Black doll Baby

I forgot to mention his whole head burns him and face and feels like is head and face is on fire he went to three doctors they don't know whats causing the problem and proscribed him Anti-inflammatory painkillers to stop the burning but i does not work !

It's probable what the evil women is doing to his whole body with that damn baby doll how can my friend counteract it he does not want the skin diseases on his body it stopping him from dating women because they get turned off by his skin diseases and its effecting him physiological

please help my friend there must be a way

Thanks
Canon2099

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Hello Canon2099,

I would recommend a three step process. Get an Uncrossing spell kit(http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html), a Blessing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) and a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). perform those spells one after the other. This situation honestly sounds like one where a reading would be helpful to get clarity on if any other work would need to be done. If the person is continuing to curse your friend then your friend will have to continue to do protection work. Looking into doing a mirror box type of work would be a good idea as well.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Canon2099 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you Nathen :)
Canon2099

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 am

If my tears fall on the poppet of my ex, will he be able to sense my pain? That I miss him so much.
Sadpanda

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 20, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Sadpanda,

Yes, I think he could, especially if you talk to him as you cry and tell him how much you're hurting. I'm sorry you're going through this, hang in there!

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 am

Thank you for replying Sister Jean! I have bought some supplies. Looking forward to getting them!!
Sadpanda

Unread postby dollbabyapprentice » Mon May 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi,

So I made a doll baby out of clay last night, inserted the personal concerns and baptised it.
When I woke up the clay was broken in half at the waist and the arms had falling off, I guess I had used terrible clay because it was too dry to put back together even with water. I didn't have money to go buy anymore clay and I had put the last of my targets personal concerns in this clay so I took glad wrap and sticky tape and wrapped the body (in a mummy form) to keep the clay from breaking again. The head is sticking out though so I can still speak to my target but I'm afraid that the clay falling apart might have ruined the connection or something. Will this disturb my work?

I've also re-baptist it too and I can still feel his presence inside the doll.
dollbabyapprentice

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue May 23, 2017 9:06 pm.
Reason: post added to post above

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue May 23, 2017 9:05 pm.
Reason: post not needed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice ,

If you can still feel the presence/essence, then you ought to be alright

In the future, when you buy clay, press on the package to make sure that you can mold it through the wrapping. If it's soft, it's good. If it's hard, you have purchased old useless clay.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hopeful1016 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Im stuck between making a doll babies or using a mojo bag stuff with personal concerns? I have been told they work in very similars ways as with a living and breathing source. I will be using it as a representaion of my target in our love relationship.
Hopeful1016

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Sun May 28, 2017 3:37 am

I got my doll baby awhile ago and I want to do it for this guy i'm interested in. I have some questions which I need clarification.

1) The instructions say to write the person's name on a piece of paper and the desire on a piece of paper. Do I write them on separate pieces of paper or both name and desire on the same piece of paper? Then I put the personal concerns inside the piece of paper and put inside the doll baby right?
2) It says to name the doll using the oil. But the thread also mentioned using holy water or whisky and saying Holy Spirit etc. Is there a difference between the two methods? I'll probably use the oil to baptise the doll because I dont have holy water or whisky.

Thanks
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016

I personally prefer doll babies for this type of work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy,

I will answer the questions after each one:

* The instructions say to write the person's name on a piece of paper and the desire on a piece of paper. Do I write them on separate pieces of paper or both name and desire on the same piece of paper? -Same piece of paper. Write his name 7 times and then cross is with your command. See the petition paper thread on this forum

*Then I put the personal concerns inside the piece of paper and put inside the doll baby right? -RIGHT!

*It says to name the doll using the oil. But the thread also mentioned using holy water or whisky and saying Holy Spirit etc. Is there a difference between the two methods? I'll probably use the oil to baptize the doll because I dont have holy water or whisky.-Use the Holy water, Holy Oil, whiskey to Baptize the doll. Use the condition oil for your spell work and petition papers and candles

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
Sadly I wrote his name and birthday on a piece of paper without crossing my name. Then i wrote my desire on a separate piece of paper and loaded with his personal concerns. I folded both of them and put in the doll. I baptised using the oil. Should i reopen the doll and start over?
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

No, I would not reopen the doll

make another petition paper and pin it to the outside of the doll

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue May 30, 2017 8:13 pm.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Hey does lucky mojo still sells doll babies if so can I please have a link a doll for love
nino_x3

Unread postby nino_x3 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Hey does lucky mojo still sells doll babies if so can I please have a link a doll for love
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, nino_x3

Here are the dolls:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#dolls

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:55 am

Hi All --

Doc Murphy here, re-emerging and in need of help.

Specifically, I'm curious if more than one doll-baby can be used for a target for different purposes.

My lover and I are on the outs, even after an attempt at mediation with friends, it' clear that even though he says I'm his best shot at the perfect relationship, he's so scarred from his past divorce that he is juts too afraid and stuck to contemplate a future with me. I'm working on trying to communicate with him re: being friends with the help of other friends, but alone -- I have to do some hoodoo. I gotta try one more time. Been working a honey jar for a year, a rose of Jericho, my bathwater in his coffee.. name it... but now we're separated and its killing me... but I do still have plenty of his hair and photos.

He needs healing and Crucible of courage, regardless if he's with me or not. the man is wonderful and deserves to be happy, but he needs to break through his fear.

I also want to work a reconciliation, maybe with making a doll baby of myself and lashing us together in a bed of roses under the bed...

...and well, for some reason I'm seeing this as two different workings. It seems like a lot to ask of one doll baby all at once. (I could be wrong).. I could use some guidance on whether or not that's the thing to do or not...

Materials -- I was initially thinking of getting to it - I have GOBS of huge spikenard root that I got when a local occult shop closed here years ago, waiting to be used. Plus: No waiting or sewing ( I can't sew beyond minor repair and buttons)..Minus -- can't really snuggle and hug a spikenard doll in bed with you. Ouch. And it may break.

So I'm looking at the Lucky Mojo Dolls (btw, about how big are they?) and stuffing them with spikenard, among other things.... But to know how many to order I could use some advice.

Yes, I set a date. I've done recon work before; I have gotten results, and I have also had to accept when it isn't meant to be. But I'm throwing myself into this because it's only his fear and worry that is keeping this from working... and maybe I can help...

Thanks, all, for your feedback and advice. Pray for us.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:22 am

Hello magicmurphy,

I think your instincts are on the money here; you don't want to throw too many commands and information at one doll baby. So make two dolls, like you said, and work with them separately. I'm not sure how big the Lucky Mojo dolls are, but you could call the shop and ask.

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicmurphy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Thanks so much, Sister Jean. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Previous

• Advertisement