• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 am

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby sash_26 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this doubt I have. I have made two dolls of me and my bf and bound them in red thread. I know I am supposed to keep this in a safe place but I cannot keep it anywhere in the house as he will see it. And I don't even have a garden because we live in a rented room. But I do have a potted plant and would that be fine if I buried it in that pot. But I don't want to make it seem like I buried ourselves. I just want the doll babies to be bound so that it effects our relationship in the sense that we are bound together in love. Any ideas pleas? Thanks in advance.
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello, sash_26 ,

Can't you put them in your underwear drawer or shirt drawer wrapped up?

What about a lock box. Then, make a bed in the lock box (so that they are comfortable) and keep them under lock ad key?

I really don't like the potted plant idea at all unless it's a live plant and you state that as the plant grows, so will the love that you have for each other.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Yes it's a live Rosemary plant. And I like the lock box idea too. Blessings to you
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello, sash_26

That sounds good!

www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi Eveyone

I Have a friend that has a bit of a problem a evil ex girlfriend hired a rootworker and took my friends clothes etc... picture hair and made a baby doll of him she's working on him all the time making him come out with skin diseases and itching welts on his body by using a black doll baby.

How can my friend stop the diseases skin patches itching plaguing his whole body he tried lucky Mojo 13 herb bath it works but the skin patches keeps coming back but can someone tell me how is it possible to cause skin diseases on someones body using a Black doll Baby

I forgot to mention his whole head burns him and face and feels like is head and face is on fire he went to three doctors they don't know whats causing the problem and proscribed him Anti-inflammatory painkillers to stop the burning but i does not work !

It's probable what the evil women is doing to his whole body with that damn baby doll how can my friend counteract it he does not want the skin diseases on his body it stopping him from dating women because they get turned off by his skin diseases and its effecting him physiological

please help my friend there must be a way

Thanks
Canon2099

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Hello Canon2099,

I would recommend a three step process. Get an Uncrossing spell kit(http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html), a Blessing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) and a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). perform those spells one after the other. This situation honestly sounds like one where a reading would be helpful to get clarity on if any other work would need to be done. If the person is continuing to curse your friend then your friend will have to continue to do protection work. Looking into doing a mirror box type of work would be a good idea as well.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Canon2099 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you Nathen :)
Canon2099

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 am

If my tears fall on the poppet of my ex, will he be able to sense my pain? That I miss him so much.
Sadpanda

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 20, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Sadpanda,

Yes, I think he could, especially if you talk to him as you cry and tell him how much you're hurting. I'm sorry you're going through this, hang in there!

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 am

Thank you for replying Sister Jean! I have bought some supplies. Looking forward to getting them!!
Sadpanda

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo