• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:31 am

Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 am

No problem! Glad to help. I find that doll-babies are much more effective if you make them yourself, out of clay, corn husks, etc... Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: help making dollbaby to uncross n take hits

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Making a doll to "take a hit" is a method outlined by Dr. K where a doll is made to act as a stand in for the person. I've actually heard of similar methods used by some root doctors. In such practices the doll baby is different in that even though it is a stand-in for the person, it isn't directly linked to them. That means, you don't baptize it in your name. Instead you breathe life into it like a mojo hand and tell it to take any hits directed at you.

In this regard it is more of a talisman than a doll baby--simply a talisman in a doll shape.

It is different than a doll baby used for uncrossing so keep the works separate.

Sounds similar to witch bottles, unless the proxy doll baby does not require personal concerns, which wouldn't make much sense.

The method "outlined" by Dr. K as CmAli mentions above is making a familiar spirit, not a proxy.
It is quite allright to baptize it in your namn (which is a personal concern) as long as your prayer contains "...and will stay in this doll" or similar sentense. In most folk magic practice this is usually done with an egg rather than wasting a doll, as eggs are usually renowned for their ability to absorb stuff. A witch bottle is usually constructed more in the lines of a spirit trap than as a proxy. But as with everything else, there are many variations.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks you guys, I will also look into making one as well.
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Actually historically, the dolls made to take hits for you aren't baptized in your name, but rather called "little (your name)" so that it is connected to you, but isn't you. You don't want it to be a doll baby *of* you, but rather to take hits in your name.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you for that information ConjureMan Ali. Very good to know and makes a lot of sense.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby awlookatmenow » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 am

I got a reading last night and she told me I have so much different things that it has started to back firer so I need help undo things I have did I have a doll with his picture on it and I play with it and talk to it I put intranquil, come to me oil, and firer of love oil on him oh I have a piece of my hair on it to than I chant these words to it.But I also have a honey jar I keep in my room and I sometimes I shake it up for a while.Than I have a vinager jar I did but I threw it in the river and I got these lemon spells I've did but the only thing about that is. I don't want him to leave his home where he stay with his baby moma he been with for nine years I just want any other woman out of my way and this new baby moma so what could I to get quick results or should I just be patient and wait for nature to take its course
awlookatmenow

Re: Two doll babies, one target?

Unread postby noelani » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

Can you do this for love purposes as well? Say, a small one to keep on me and talk to it throughout the day, and the other to "play" with at night?
noelani

Unread postby Sensuous » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:21 am

Question: What is the significance between a voodoo doll and a poppet?
Sensuous

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Different names for the same thing.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sensuous » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:42 pm

I made a doll 3 days ago out of his boxers(clean) the color of them were black and white plaid. Since I don't have money to order anything, I used herbs from my kitchen: Cardamom, coriander, cumin and rosemary. I also used bristles from a toothbrush he left, a printed out photo of him and I put it in his head and a printed photo of myself which I used as his heart. After I called myself baptizing the doll with with smudge charcol and sage from my kitchen, I dowsed the doll, with follow me, come to me, compelling and controling oils. When I'm not working it, I wrap the doll in a pair of my white panties and place him under the bed on my side.
Well the doll doesn't seem to be working. Do I need to create another doll? Are the colors wrong since I want to use the doll for love and bending him to my will? Please help! I don't know what else to do.
Sensuous

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Its been 3 days since you've made the doll, give it time to work. You are working with subtle spiritual forces to influence someone and how fast they work on a person is contingent on a variety of factors including the person's resistence, the obstacles in the way of what you want, etc.

Generally we find that such work can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to manifest. In your case it has been three days so relax and work it with confidence.

Depending on the complexity of your situation you might also invest in a reading either through AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) or Hoodoo Psychics (www.hoodoopsychics.com)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sensuous » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Ok and Thanks you for your very prompt replies. I forgot to mention that I didn't give the doll a face; Do I need to? When I consecrated the doll I named him. Was the enough?
Sensuous

Unread postby Sensuous » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:22 pm

So tonight I was invited to a party. I was on my way there and saw my so-called boyfriend holding hands and walking down the street with another woman. He actually told he was my man and he's her new man. I stuck by this man while he was in jail, sending him money, paying for phone calls etc...then he gets out and does this to me....OH HE'S GOTTA PAY. :evil: This was right after he called me yesterday and told me that he was trying to make money so that we could do better together. UGH!!! I'm so hurt, yet I'm very angry and I WANT REVENGE!!!! :twisted:

Please tell me what I can do to get back at him and cause havoc between them and ruin his life?
By the way I made a doll a few days ago (for love and reconciliation). Is it okay if I beat the crap out of that doll and just take my anger out on it?
Is there a spell to get him back in jail/prison?
Sensuous

Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby piscesgirl » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm

hello everybody,i have a question i have "DO AS I SAY" LOVE DOLL,i order this last year ago,but until now i never use or baptized,until now is new.i want to use this "DO AS I SAY" LOVE DOLL to attract MEN clients or costumers,because i`m working now at night club,i want more sex appeal,I WANT to be a FAME&POPULARITY in my WORKPLACE or inside club,i want to be CENTER OF ATTRACTION WHEREVER I GO,i want to be DESIRABLE&ATTRACTION EVERYBODY,ATTRACT WEALTHY MEN COSTUMERS or CLIENTS,i want to PEOPLE RESPECT&OBEY,LOVE MY PERSONALITY,in my WORK very strict about salary a run on a COMMISSION SYSTEM,i want to be NUMBER ONE in my WORK PLACE,i have a CLEO MAY OIL,CLEO MAY INCENSE POWDER,CLEO MAY BATH CRYSTALS,CLEO MAY SACHET POWDER,MAGNETIC LODESTONE(LARGE PAIR),ATTRACTION INCENSE POWDER,ATTRACTION SACHET POWDER,ATTRACTION OIL , LOOK ME OVER OIL,LOOK ME OVER INCENSE POWDER,LOOK ME OVER SACHET,MAGNETIC SAND,do as i say OIL,commanding OIL,bewitching OIL,controlling OIL,boss fix dressing OIL,influence OIL,follow me boy OIL,love me OIL,but i don`t know and how can i start....please help my situation....
piscesgirl

Unread postby aura » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 am

Hi Bernielynn,

a doll-baby is usually used to affect one specific person rather than a whole clientelle. Consider using the Cleo May and Look Me Over products you have to bathe in, powder your clothing and shoes, wear the oils as perfume as well as on your hands if you shake hands or otherwise touch your clients. You can find instructions on using oils, washes and powders in the following links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

You may also want to look into I Can You Can't and Bewitching products to add to your arsenal:

http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-i-can-you-cant.html

Best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby piscesgirl » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Ms,AURA,thank you to answer my question,please teach me what can i do,INSTRUCTION step by step,
spell kits contain all the ingredients i will need, including hoodoo oils, incense, sachet powders, herbs, minerals, and candles, plus full instructions for performing authentic ritual or conjure work.......
piscesgirl

"do as i say" LOVE DOLL a doll-baby

Unread postby piscesgirl » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

"catherineyronwode"]Absolutely -- i recommend the black devil candle as a doll-baby to my clients and customers all the time -- and i believe i have mentioned in in HHRM as well. You will need to peronalize it and baptize it, of course.
hello,i have a new "DO AS I SAY"baby doll,i dont know how and when can start and how can BAPTIZED pls teach me thank u advance god bless...
piscesgirl

Getting over it.

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 am

Well at first I was hurt and angry. I wanted to get even and influence him to realize he made a huge mistake in leaving they way he did and try and come back to me. So I made a doll. Now as each day goes by, I still think about the whole thing and I'm still a little confused as to why this happened. I don't think he's going to try and come back and I also don't think I want him back now that I've seen this girl; so I'm accepting it and trying to move on. I'm also realizing myself that I should be wasting anymore time and energy and money him because he's not worth it.
That said, I think I'm going to dispose of the doll. However before I do, I need to know how to release his spirit from the doll and also learn the proper way to dispose of it. I was thinking of just throwing it in the trash.
So I guess my question is: How do I call out the spirit from the doll and how do I need to dispose of it? Also do you have any other advice for me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. :)

PS I still kinda want him to pay and I know he will, but I really want to know about when he does.
Sensuous

Re: Getting over it.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:24 am

Say to the doll "You are no longer (name), but now just cloth." If you baptized it, say "I unbaptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." Bury it at a crossroads.

Do a Cut and Clear (full spell, vigil candle, or yellow candle dressed with Cut and Clear oil) to rid yourself of any emotional attachment to him. You have made a wise decision to move on. Find someone who loves you and is faithful to you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 am

You may want to take a look at this as well: healing-a-broken-heart-t11549.html

best to you
AmaSarah

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 am

Thank you Mama Micki and AmaSarah!!

I'm just curious (not trying to be difficult or anything of the such but I'm merely trying to get educated):

I've heard of cursed dolls returning to owner and stuff like that if they've been thrown without releasing spirits first.
Will the same thing happen if I throw away a love doll before calling out it's spirit? Why does it have to be thrown away at a cross road as opposed to just throwing in the trash after calling out it's spirit?
Sensuous

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 am

Because we dispose of ritual remains in a spiritually relevant way. It shows respect for the work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I've heard of cursed dolls returning to owner and stuff like that

I'm not sure what you mean by that...
AmaSarah

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by that...[/quote]

Sorry for being unclear...What I meant by the cursed dolls returning to the owner is: Once a person makes and baptizes a doll for the purpose of (curse/revenge) then they when finish with it they just throw it away without calling out the spirit: it's been said that the dolls strangely re-appear. for instance: You usually keep the doll on a shelf, you decide you don't want it and throw it away, you take it and put it in a dumpster, when you get home you see the doll back on the shelf...
Sensuous

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:40 pm

got it. Thanks for explaining. interesting. I've never heard of that happening...
AmaSarah

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:32 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Curse love doll?

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Is it possible to curse a doll made for love? For instance if I burned a "love Doll" what would/could be the result of that? I'm very curious.
Sensuous

Where To Store a Dollbaby(so the kids don't mess with it)

Unread postby blkbstofaargh » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I have a dollbaby that I made to bind and trip up a friend's boyfriend who's been beating on her and keeping her from getting away from him. Now that I have him and he's baptised, I'm just not sure where to store him when he's not "in use". I have 4 little ones in my house and dont want them touching him and right ow he's up on my curio cabinet but it doesn't seem right to keep him there either. Any suggestions?
Any suggestions for other ways to drain his energy or make him go away would be much appreciated too. I don't want to hurt him too bad, I just want him to go away from her and her kids and let her alone. I've given her some chalk and pepper for the bottoms of his shoes and hotfoot if she wants to be more aggressive. I figure maybe if she knows she has some power against him she wont be as afraid as she is.
Thank you,
Melia
"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be."
May Sarton
blkbstofaargh

Unread postby cutie1 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi, Everyone

i got a love doll made for me by one of the Airr rootworkers, i am curious what are good days to talk to the doll and anoint it its mainly for love, reconcilation. and when i talk to the doll do i command him by saying out his name and what i want him to do or what exactly?

Thanks
cutie1

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 am

You would need to ask your AIRR worker, since the doll and its magic is a product of this worker.
Dolls made by professionals for clients are rarely "general dolls", so giving you general answers to your questions might lead to messing up your doll and the work itself. Asking like that may also be a symptom that you or someone else is trying to sabotage your work.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:33 am

delete
AmaSarah

Re: Curse love doll?

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 am

Sensuous wrote:Is it possible to curse a doll made for love? For instance if I burned a "love Doll" what would/could be the result of that? I'm very curious.

Of course it is. Add cursing products to it. Or better yet the "Double Cross" products. Heating it up might be a way to intensify the love, holding it close to the flame can be a way of threatening the person and burning it is either a destruction of the spell or the person represented by the doll. The effect is brought about by intention AND action. For magicians the intention is conscious. Those who are not magicians tend to believe they are not in the equation at all. They wrongly think it is in the act and the object alone. This is often the reason why they cannot get any intelligent results at all and why many of them think the art is bogus.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: "do as i say" LOVE DOLL a doll-baby

Unread postby piscesgirl » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 pm

bernielynn wrote:"catherineyronwode"]Absolutely -- i recommend the black devil candle as a doll-baby to my clients and customers all the time -- and i believe i have mentioned in in HHRM as well. You will need to peronalize it and baptize it, of course.
hello,i have a new "DO AS I SAY"baby doll,i dont know how and when can start and how can BAPTIZED pls teach me thank u advance god bless...

please teach me how can i peronalize it and baptize?i don`t know how?
piscesgirl

Unread postby Sensuous » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 am

So I've told you all about my ex and what happened between us in previous posts. I made a doll worked a while and I disposed of it. My Ex called me Wednesday 11/30 we talked about an 1 1/2 hours and I FINALLY got some things off my chest. The next morning he called and wanted to see me. So I met up with him. When he saw me he kept kissing me like he missed me so much. I cannot lie, it felt good like old times. I may be stupid, however I still love him and my heart wants what it wants. That said, something is telling me I need to make a new doll.
Instead of a "love doll" would you recommend I make an "all purpose" doll or another love doll? I really want him to leave this girl alone and chase me to get me back. I don't want her to like him anymore and push him away and/or I don't want him to like her. I want to be able to make him call me when I want him to, give me money, and I really want him not to like that girl he's with anymore (I heard him refer to her as his baby, and I also heard him tell her he loves her). This has to stop! Can one doll do all that?? Do I need to use a certain color?
I still have a few of his personal concerns, I have tiny butts and ashes from the weed he smokes, a white t-shirt (washed), old toothbrush, and of course I can print his photo out.
As for her, I only know her first name and her age--that's it.
PS I guess I just want him to do my bidding what ever that may be at the time. I also really want him to want and need me, feel like he can't live without me and will do anything to get me back and not want anything to do with another woman.
PLEASE HELP!
Sensuous

Unread postby Sensuous » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Thank you Dr. Johannes! I did burn it up. Now I think I to make another one because I saw him 2 days ago and he told me that one day he was standing and all of a sudden he got really weak. I took that as a sign that the doll was working. Also when he saw me, he kept kissing me (as if he really missed me). I want to make him do what ever I want whenever I want, such as: call me, come to me, give me money, think of me, and not like that girl he's messing with anymore) . What kind of doll do I make for the above mentioned purposes?

I have is old toothbrush, a clean white wife beater (t-shirt) pictures and some of my menstrual blood. If that enough to make a powerful doll? If so, what can I do with my menstrual blood?
Sensuous

Dollbaby dead?

Unread postby Littlestar » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 am

Towards the beginning of the year I had made a protection doll baby for my bf. I haven't worked with the doll baby in about 5 mths. A couple weeks ago I took out my dollbaby and used a pendulum to ask whether it was still alive. I got a yes. Did some healing work with the dollbaby. Today I was going to do some healing work and for some reason thought I'd ask again about whether the dollbaby was alive still, pendulum said no. Thoughts? When I did the healing work I had dressed the candles in a circle with LM Healing and Tranquility oil. And LM rose petals encircling poppet. I kept St. Michael with my poppet for protection over my work and my bf. Could my pendulum be wrong?
Littlestar

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm

From what I know, doll babies don't die like mojo hands. I know women who used to tie dollies in their underwear and bury them in the yard, others would bury them under the house in the spot where the bed would be above it, etc. If I were you, I'd rebaptize and and rename the baby--connect it to him spiritually and you could start working the doll baby again.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Dollbaby dead?

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 am

Littlestar wrote:Towards the beginning of the year I had made a protection doll baby for my bf. I haven't worked with the doll baby in about 5 mths. A couple weeks ago I took out my dollbaby and used a pendulum to ask whether it was still alive. I got a yes. Did some healing work with the dollbaby. Today I was going to do some healing work and for some reason thought I'd ask again about whether the dollbaby was alive still, pendulum said no. Thoughts? When I did the healing work I had dressed the candles in a circle with LM Healing and Tranquility oil. And LM rose petals encircling poppet. I kept St. Michael with my poppet for protection over my work and my bf. Could my pendulum be wrong?

A pendulum can only answer within the limits of the question. Since your doll has never been alive, just connected to the body, mind or spirit of the person you are working on the pendulum was right.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 am

I want to make a doll baby which I hope will help with reconciliation with my ex boyfriend. I have some unwashed boxers of his and intend to make the doll from them. Can I just check that I have got this right - I can use some of his hair, pictures of both him and myself, herbs (which would be the best ones to use - I have quite a few 'love' herbs) and oils (I have Fast Luck, Compelling, Love Me, Lodestone and Reconciliation) - can I use sachet powders in it (I have Attraction, Follow Me Boy and Return To Me).

Do I put a petition in it either written on a separate paper on his picture? Can I put a picture of him inside the doll and on the 'face' of it? I have a piece of cloth with semen and vaginal fluids on it - they're mixed - can I put a piece of that into it?

Lastly - is there a preferred day on which to make it i.e. a Friday for love? and is there a day on which I definitely shouldn't make it.

Thanks.
Cheshanna

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:28 am

Yes, to all.

If you decide to work with planetary forces then Friday at dawn would be a suitable time. It all depends on what planetary association you are using. Further along the astrological lines a day when the moon is void of course and afflicted by Mars or Saturn would might be a bad day for such work.
Astrology aside one can say that all days are good days for love.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 am

"Dr Johannes"Yes, to all.

'Further along the astrological lines a day when the moon is void of course and afflicted by Mars or Saturn would might be a bad day for such work.
Astrology aside one can say that all days are good days for love'.

Thank you Dr Johannes for your reply.

How can I find out when the moon is afflicted by Mars or Saturn?

Thanks
Cheshanna

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 am

You either consult a good astrologer, like Deacon Millet in AIRR, for a minor fee. Or you learn astrology.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovingblueeyes » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:57 am

Hi,

I've been searching the forum, curious to learn or get suggestions on how to make a Come to me or Follow me boy love baby doll?
I may have missed it as there are so many posts.
Can someone help me?
Thanks
Lo√ingblu££y£s
lovingblueeyes

Advice on what to stuff reconcilation poppet doll with

Unread postby strawberrykid » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 am

I would like to make a poppet doll that represents my sister-in-law in order to influence her to be more reconcilatory with my brother, and to stop her unreasonable and bullying behaviour towards him. Since their uneasy truce in the last couple of months for the sake of their daughter's emotional and physical health (she ran away with their young daughter before that for no other reason than that she wasn't getting her way with him), she has been holding the child as a threat over him.

I was advised by LM's staff that I can purchase an unstuffed poppet doll from LM, but I have to stuff it myself. So my questions are:
1) What colour poppet doll should I buy.
2) What herbs/minerals shld I purchase to stuff it with? I have her photo and hair.

Thank you in advance for any advice.
strawberrykid

Re: Advice on what to stuff poppet doll with

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 am

I would purpose blue for reconciliation work; this color represents healing and peaceful intentions. Here's a few herbs I can think of ...

Balm of Gilead (http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html) to soothe the pain caused by quarrels and arguments.
Basil (http://herb-magic.com/basil.html) increase love in the home.
Red Clover flowers (http://www.herb-magic.com/clover-flower-red.html) brings good luck in a marriage.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Advice on what to stuff reconcilation poppet doll with

Unread postby strawberrykid » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 am

Thank you jwmcclin.

The poppet doll will represent my brother's wife. So if I assume correctly that the herbs you have recommended are to make her nicer towards him, what else would I stuff it with to make her more "submissive" towards him? She has a very aggressive and stubborn nature and is highly defiant towards his views regarding what's good for their daughter and the family in general. In addition, she is attempting to turn our father against my brother as well (they live with him now as she does not want to go back to their own home as my mom lives there and she has issues with my mom as well).

Also, wld you be able to advise how much of each herb I would need to buy as I have no idea how big the unstuffed poppet doll is and how much herbs it will need to be stuffed with.
strawberrykid

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 pm

I would buy two packets of each. If that doesnt entirely feel the doll, then you can always use cotton balls, and you can lightly dab those with reconciliation oil or powder. Rose petals are another thing you can stuff it with.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby strawberrykid » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

Thank you Starsinthesky7

I note that my subject header has been amended to "reconciliation poppet doll", as such I guess that the herbs advised by yourself and Jwmcclin are more specifically for reconciliation purpose.

I went through the full list of LM's herbs and picked out some with the description of the purpose below. Would you advise any of the following as well? Basically, other than reconciliation, as I mentioned before she tends to be extremely strong willed and aggressive, and I feel that she needs to be "controlled". Also, there are certain things that my brother wishes her to change her mind about - such as the way she treats their daughter, her attitude towards my brother and our mother, her perceptions and what she says to others about then etc.

Do you think the following herbs are suitable to be added to the 4 that have already been recommended? I am really unfamiliar with poppet dolls, and this is my first attempt at putting one together. I have read through most of the other posts on poppet dolls but don't see one with a similar situation, also perhaps I am not really understanding the concept fully. I believe I did read somewhere that there should be a maximum number of herbs, that is not too many.

Thank you.

CHIA SEED
To stop gossip and back-biting; may be added to Slippery Elm Bark for this purpose.

CALAMUS ROOT CHIPS
Used by those who wish to control a situation or to dominate a specific person.

KNOT WEED (LADIES' THUMB)
To gain power over others and control them; also to change someone's mind.

LICORICE ROOT SLICES
To gain power over others and control them; also to change someone's mind.

PENNYROYAL HERB
To keep peace in the home, end family troubles, and help solve marital problems.

QUASSIA (BITTER ROOT) chips
Used in controlling and domination spells to replace or augment the hair of the target.

SLIPPERY ELM BARK
To stop all types of slander, gossip, and back-biting by strangers, neighbors, and family.
strawberrykid

Unread postby Cheshanna » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 am

Hi. I made a doll baby (for reconciliation and love). I baptised it,with whiskey, by saying ' ..name.., I baptise thee in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit' making a cross on its face with whiskey. I then told it who it was i.e. 'you are ..name...' and told it that it would think what I told it to think and do what I told it to do.

Have I done this correctly? Is there anything else I need say to do/say to it?

Thanks

Anna
Cheshanna

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 am

The way I was taught was that day and moon phase doesn't matter when you are doing the work. You do what you need when you need it. however as a direct answer to your question, there are some traditional correspondences. Saturday for Saturn. or Tuesday for Mars, the waxing moon (from new to full) is for growing things, the waning moon (from full to new) is for diminishing things. either waxing or waning could be used harmfully. I.E. waxing - increasing the curses power / waning - diminishing your targets well being etc

However again I would point out that I was taught that you do the spell when you need it you don't wait. This is how I was taught, do what you feel is right.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven
Forest_Roots

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 am

Cheshanna and Forest_Roots --

Some folks work by need, some by the time of day, some by clock time, some by the day of week, some by the phase of the moon, some by the sign of the Moon, some by an entire astrological layout (Sun, Moon, planets), some by their personal menstrual cycle, some by the season of the year, some by lucky-number dates, and some by fortuitous combinations of some or any or all of the above.

This is covered in great detail in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, and is also addressed in the following Lucky Mojo web pages and Lucky Mojo Forum threads:

Spell-timing: Planetary Spiritual Supplies and Days of the Week:
http://luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Spell-timing: Planetary Influences, Days of the Week:
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html

Spell-timing: Zodiacal Spiritual Supplies and Zodiac Signs :
http://luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Spell-timing: Moon Phases and Handy Moon Phase Caluculator
http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course
spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

Spell-timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock TIme
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html

Spell Timing: Dates of Month / Numerically Interesting Dates
spell-timing-dates-of-month-numerically-interesting-dates-t8110.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 am

Thanks for your reply Mrs. Yronwode. I had never heard that some people work by their personal menstrual cycle, as a man I suppose it makes sense that I'd not know that. still very interesting thought. thank you for your input. It's always nice to learn something.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven
Forest_Roots

Unread postby Cheshanna » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi everyone. I made my doll baby (for reconciliation and love). I baptised it by saying ' ..name.., I baptise thee in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit' and I made a cross on its face with whiskey. I then told it who it was i.e. 'you are ..name...' and told it that it would think, and do, what I told it to think and do.

Have I done this correctly? Is there anything else I need say to do/say to it?

Thanks

Anna
Cheshanna

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:47 am.

Doll Baby Exposed

Unread postby blessedlady » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

Hi all--

I have a doll baby made for my boyfriend. I had it on me in the house because sometimes I sleep with it, or carry it on me when I feel the need to.
Today, my best friend and her little dog were at my house and somehow it fell out. The dog got a hold of it and was playing with it. My friend knows about this sort of stuff so she wasn't surprised.. However, I told her it was a doll I made for myself (protection). But I am not sure what to do now. Please help! The doll is fine. It isn't damaged but I am still concerned that she saw it. :o

Thank You!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Re: Doll Baby Exposed

Unread postby SweetLady » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

do a divination with a pedulum, if you have one. If not, it's easy to make one or use a necklace you have, or any simple item attached to a string, chain, or chord. Ask a simple yes-no question like "has my doll-baby been compromised?" and "do I need to make a new doll-baby" If you have never used a pendulum before, you may have to "program" it first. Most people say that a clock-wise motion is yes, and counter clockwise is "no". Or, that a nudge or movement to the right is "yes," and a nudge or movement to the left is "no". A forward-backward motion is considered a "maybe" or "unsure" type of answer by some. I use this same method. I have a necklace that came with a tarot deck I bought that was included as part of a "set." The necklace was intended to be used as a pendulum. I smudged it, anointed it and dedicated it to divination of yes-no answers, and asked that clockwise or right be "yes" and that counter clockwise or left be "no." and that a forward and back motion be "maybe or unsure." I like to burn incense before performing diviniation. I also cast circle (a neo-pagan practice) for protection and ask that my spirit guides offer protection from unwanted energies or entities while I divine. You can also ask the gaurdians, four directions, or whatever entity, diety, or force you are comfortable with calling on. I usually come up with several yes-no questions to ask in order to get detailed answers/guidance on how to proceed. You can also use/make a jack ball for use as a pendulum. Hope this helps. Love! SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby blessedlady » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank You. I will try this. :-)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Unread postby blessedlady » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:56 pm

I took your advice. Counter clockwise. So I believe I am ok. Thanks so much!!!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Make & Baptise Doll in Your Own Name

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I have wondered on several occasions if anyone had ever made and baptized a doll in their own name for things like healing, addictions or cosmetic? I know there are other methods...candles, mojos, etc but wondered how the effectiveness would be in comparison. Are the dangers any greater than when created on another person. Thanks for input.
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm

People do make doll babies on themselves, but only if for example they cannot physically take a bath because of a physical ailment.

More commonly I've seen people make dream boxes with doll babies. They place the things they want and desire in the box to draw it into their life. I've also seen proxy protection dolls.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo