• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Doll to Give Love a Nudge

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Wise words, my dear. Keep up your petition and prayer as advised and you'll receive the blessing you seek.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Doll baby working but i'd like more

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Yes, definately accept the friendship. You will be surprised at how strong of a bond you can create from friendships. The best couples are also each other's best friends. The reading will help guide you towards what needs path you should take specifically. Reconciliation is tricky for this reason. You need to know when to push forward, when to accept what is given and back off, when to heal, etc. In addition to to the advice you've already received, I'd also use the fluids produced from your masturbation to tease the doll. Hold up your moistened fingers to his lips and tell him that he wants a taste and so on. This teasing may help raise his passions.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jancy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 am

I never thought of it like that. thats a very good point
jancy

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 am

Here's the link to LM's readers (that Devi suggested) http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers and I totally agree with ConjureMan's advice as well.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:44 am

Friendship is so vital to a good relationship. My husband and I are best friends, and there's no one we'd rather hang out with than each other. Hell, he trys to invite me along to his boys-night-out events with his friends...I just laugh and make him go by himself. But it's true. I ALWAYS have more fun if he's with me at a social event, no matter what it is. After a few years the lust-factor cools off, and if you're not very good friends with your partner, then you may find yourself in some trouble!

So value that friendship.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re-using a poppet

New postby Stinkycat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Does anyone know if this has been addressed on the boards? I did a search and found nothing, maybe if you know you could help me out with a link?

I'm wondering about re-using a poppet. I did some work for a friend who wanted to be bound to a particular man. To make a very long story short, Ms. Flake has now found herself a new interest and unknown me has not been with the original guy she wanted the binding on for a long time. I will unbind them and dispose of the "guy", but should I tell her to make a new poppet of herself (I'm not going down that road again with her!) or could she re-use the one I made for her? There is nothing inside her poppet that relates to the guy. I would ask her to find this out on her own but I actually thought it was a good question!
Stinkycat

Re: Re-using a poppet

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

When i make a doll-baby, i baptize it in the name of the person i am working on, and then i work on it for the purpose stated. If i had worked on a dollie of "Ms. Z" for her to get "Mr. X" and then she changed her mind, i would not use that doll again. There is no "rule" about this -- it just seems like common sense to me. She may wish to use the doll again, and that would be her choice, i suppose.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby kmew1315 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:32 am

I think I misread your post at first so I want to clarify (not just for my sake, but anybody else reading this post).

You made two dolls - one for the woman and one for the man. You're disposing of the one made for the man and you're wondering if you can reuse the one made for the woman even though it would be with a different man. Is that correct?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

New postby honeybee1 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 am

i currently have a root worker doing a few spells i just found out about the dolls and was wondering the only thing i have of his i a metal cigar holder and a piece of paper that he had gave me with his name on it can i use this stuff to make it work
honeybee1

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:55 am

What you use as a personal concern is up to you as well has what you have available to you. I know plenty of people (including myself) who have successfully created a link with just a name or picture. However, the more intimiate the personal concern you have the better. Hair, sexual fluids, nail clippings are great ways of creating that link. If all you have his handwriting go for it and see if you can get it working for you.

I would recommend you speak to your rootworker first to see if they are fine with you working a doll baby on your own. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby kmew1315 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am

If you have contact with the person, then the next time you're at his place, be sure to use the bathroom and look for his comb/brush. You should be able to find at least a hair or two (especially if he uses a brush instead of a comb).
kmew1315

New postby sassymslady » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi All :) Im new here; I was just reading some of the posts and am learning alot of new things. I just have a question. I have just purchased a doll kit of sorts that has things in the kit such as pins, hot foot powder, binding cord etc... I have personal effects from my love such as hair, his fluids, and several photos of him. Is this enough to start the doll? I see here in the forum that I will be needing herbs and such but I am referring to his personal effects. Also, what kind of things/herbs should I use to nudge him to be attentive sexually to me? The kit will come with instructions however I want to use it specifically for this.

Anyone can catch your eye, only someone special can catch your heart :)
sassymslady

New postby HeactesHeart » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Dear Sassy,

I would suggest Lucy Mojo Love Herbs, Queen Elizabeth Root, High John Root and Calamus.

I would also use Lucky Mojo's Follow Me boy Oil and attraction oil. Remember to pray over all your ingredients too.

Be very specific about what you what them to do, "I want love from..."

This is your magic ,you are creating something wonderful and powerful,the more faith you have in your work the more positive the outcome.

Wishing you all success and happiness.

YMHS,

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby kmew1315 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 pm

You mentioned hotfoot powder in your post. I don't know if you were planning on using that but DON'T! At least not for a love doll.
kmew1315

New postby thegoldman » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Several dolls for one person?

I'm making a doll baby for reconciliation. I understand with candle work one might work it in stages - Road Opener candles, then Return to Me candles, then possibly Love Me candles to strengthen the relationship.

Are doll babies worked the same way or are they prepared with the end result in mind? Meaning should I first prepare a doll baby to improve communication (add tobacco and deerstongue along with personal concerns and love herbs) if the two parties aren't speaking or do I prepare it fully as a love doll and TELL it to contact the other person?

Also, which has worked better for you - adding the person's photo to the front of the doll or inside it? I'll probably have to put the pic inside the dolly for privacy.
thegoldman

New postby HeactesHeart » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 am

Dear Goldman,

I started with a divination. Miss Elvyra and Miss Cat are FANTASTIC . I then used vigil candles both at home and with Lucky Mojo.

It was after months of candle work that I made a mojo bag.

I then did a follow up reading with Miss Cat and was given a green light to work magic for the doll.

I hand stitched the doll and used LM love herbs ,matched lodestones roots ,personal concerns and the photos.

I placed the picture of my target inside the head and a picture of myself inside over the heart.

I have seen very rapid movement with the doll. I have not see my goal come fruition...yet.

Yet ,I think it really is the energy in your intentions that make it "work" or not.

If you need a visual of your target I would keep a picture that you can see while working the doll and

put away when done as to keep everything very discreet.

Wishing you all Luck ,

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby sassymslady » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Oh, @ kmew1315 Thanks for looking out :)
And as for Coco, Thanks for sharing that also :)).
I have just received it and can't wait to meet him and to get him started. I read the post about the placement of the picture, I too was wondering about that. I alreay had a honey jar going and see great results with that. However I am working toward one ultimate goal and know that I will probably have to do a whole LOT of things (the "strong will" Force is really strong with this one, LOL). I had to sweeten him up though he's very rough around the edges. I am soooooo happy about this and am very glad I found this forum. Thanks guys.
PS.....Do I just tear open the already sewn doll and place the picture inside, I also like the idea of having a picture of me inside of him over the heart as well. That's gusto! Sassy.....
sassymslady

New postby HeactesHeart » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Wow, He called last night and we spoke for THREE AND A HALF hours! Laughing and having a great time........Wow !
HeactesHeart

Re: How to 'activate' a love baby doll?

New postby Laslo Zand » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 am

how do u baptize a poppet or doll baby
Laslo Zand

New postby HeactesHeart » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi All,

So he asked me over tonight and we had some very passionate kissing time ! WOW !

Thank YOU Lubana St.Martha THANK YOU for answering my prayer so quickly !

Happy ,Happy Girl,

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Keep your prayers up! Glad to see things working out wonderfully.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Stinkycat » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:When i make a doll-baby, i baptize it in the name of the person i am working on, and then i work on it for the purpose stated. If i had worked on a dollie of "Ms. Z" for her to get "Mr. X" and then she changed her mind, i would not use that doll again. There is no "rule" about this -- it just seems like common sense to me. She may wish to use the doll again, and that would be her choice, i suppose.

Thank you!!! I'll pass it on :-)
Stinkycat

New postby HeactesHeart » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 am

Hi All,

Okay ,yesterday held an impromptu visit at a coffee shop that turned into two hours of talk and fun!

We have a wonderful time together but he never tells me his feelings.

I will just take it that 'silence is golden' on this one and I will not push the subject.

Yet ,I do love him and really want that romantic/sexual relationship. I know he needs time to heal and he HAS to make the first move.

I know that the doll and the recent work with St. Martha has helped. I just come away feeling very much in love with him but I feel kept at arms length.

I know he MUST have feelings for me, we talk or see each other every day . I am very grateful for all the positive movement with him in three weeks.

The healing work is beginning to manifest.

I know he dose not feel that he can handle a relationship but in truth this IS a relationship !

So,yes there has been significant wonderful movement in the past few days with intervention from Saint Martha/Lubana.

Thank You Saint Martha ! (Please see my thread on a Visit from St. Martha/Lubana)

I am keeping up with my prayers,honey jar and doll work. I guess I just needed to vent my frustration .

I am so very thankful to The Spirits for their help,for His Holy Gaurdian Angel and I am so thankful to all of you for your kind support.

What do you all think?

Much Love.

YMHS,

Coco

P.S. : At the coffee shop,
I mentioned that I had a patch of missing pigment of on my lower back in the shape of a butterfly. He said " Really ? So do I !"
All very interesting.
HeactesHeart

Re: Vodou Dolls

New postby Leopreponderance » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks alot for the replies.
Leopreponderance

Re: Vodou Dolls

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Look on the page faith2008 posted, it is listed under Doll...look for DOL-FLA-BLEM; there are several.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby jancy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm

what exactly is meant by "working the doll"?
jancy

love doll stopped working..?

New postby jancy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:57 pm

what exactly is meant by "working the doll"?

also it was working fine, he and i talked everyday and all the time and suddenly he stopped. he got mad at me and stopped talking to me.
jancy

Re: love doll stopped working..?

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Working the doll is what you do with the doll to affect the target, or to keep it going strongly. So talking to it, dressing it with oils, touching it, etc - all of that is working the doll. You can't just make a doll and that's it, you have to work it for it to have any effect on the target.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

I say you have had wonderful movment. Cherish what you have and see what will develop from it ;-)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby flamethrower » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Happy to read your positive news. Good for you!
flamethrower

New postby HeactesHeart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 am

Dear Jancy,

To "work" a doll is a part of the spellwork.

Depending on your intentions with the doll ( Love Doll, Money Doll,Healing ect..)affects how you would "work"the doll

You can talk,sing,gossip , wash ,dance ,use fire ,water .air and earth, kiss it,bind it,wrap it up and put it away.

Tell it secrets ,make love to it (YES,you can) or punish it.

Yet, all these this actions should be well thought out BEFORE you begin.

If you do begin this work, pay the price , get a divination from an LM rootworker and do it RIGHT.

Other wise you can make a big mess that you will have to clean up .

Remember you are using the power of intention with spiritual aid and the elements of earth forming a trifecta of affective sympathetic magic.

Cleanse your self before you begin and during the work. Be constant with your prayers and check in with those who have knowledge about such things.

Good Luck.

Your Most Humble Servant,

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby HeactesHeart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm

The other day I sprinkled with Deers tongue and powdered sugar so he would speak sweetly to me.

We always have theses Tete a Tete arguments,theater stuff really nothing personal. Kind of like a chess match. I told him I felt stupid next to him.

Spoke with him today and he was so tender. He has never spoken to me in that tone before.

He said he was thinking about me a lot and why we argue. He said it is not that he thinks I am stupid but because he thinks I am so smart

and he loves our discussions.

I told him that was the nicest thing he ever said to me. He said it was nicest thing he has ever said to anyone.

Hummm, I love this doll work !
HeactesHeart

New postby Stinkycat » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm

kmew1315 wrote:I think I misread your post at first so I want to clarify (not just for my sake, but anybody else reading this post).

You made two dolls - one for the woman and one for the man. You're disposing of the one made for the man and you're wondering if you can reuse the one made for the woman even though it would be with a different man. Is that correct?

That's it exactly :-)
Stinkycat

New postby NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:31 am

Start everything afresh. New man, new goal, new poppet. Best to err on the side of caution. Part of working with a doll baby is that you invest it with intent when you stuff it. The making of it is going to carry residue from the last working. So make a new one, and dispose of the old in an appropriate manner.
NotDorianGray

New postby HeactesHeart » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am really disappointed. Its been two days and I have not heard from him.

He was so sweet on Tuesday,very loving and close then he pulls a disappearing act.

UGH ! I put his doll away in my closet and told it "your going stay there till you know how to treat a lady ! "

Maybe I should charge it rent.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! MEN ! :?

Respectfully,

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby Zoe » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 am

Hey,

This is basic male psychology (no offense guys). A lot of men pull away for a time after getting very close. That is, it is two steps forward and one step back. This will stop eventually and is due to the instinctual panic they feel when they find they are getting attached to you/you're getting your hooks into them. I'm surprised you don't know about this; maybe you're young lol. So don't worry. BTW, I don't know what you mean about how he needs to "make the first move." Was not kissing you passionately for several hours already making the first move?

-Zoe
Zoe

New postby HeactesHeart » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Dear Zoe,

Thanks for the input. I am not young but I think you made a very interesting point. He is younger than me,so maybe it a generational kind of behavior. I have been in long term committed relationships for twenty six years . I have been a wife and a mother longer than I was ever single. I never had a man do this kinda of evasive behavior. Also ,it has been a very long time since I have dated anyone ,so this is somewhat new to me. I also need him to continue to make the first moves so he has a sence of control and to empower him. I need him to feel safe with me.
That being said I lit a red candle (dressed with fires of love oil inscribed it with his full name on one side and 'call me' on the other )placed it on the honey jar.
Then I took out the dollie and dressed its feet and Milagro heart with 'fire of love oil'. I told the doll that as I warmed its heart ( warming the heart milagro over the honey jar candle) " Coco is warm and sweet and make your heart glow." Then I did the same with the dollies feet like Mary suggested saying " you love to be near Coco,she makes you feel warm and happy". The candle burned halfway down and he called, I kid you not,he called.
Freaks me out,in a good way! :o

Peace,

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby HeactesHeart » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi All,

I am seeing some very positive movement when I use Deers Tongue and powdered sugar on my doll.

I use this combination with the request the he will "talk sweetly " and "sweet talk" me.

When I used Deers Tongue alone he told me his feelings but they were harsh and biting.

Sugar coating the Deers Tongue seem to bring out a very loving ,sweet and sensitive side to my target.

Has anyone else tried this?

Curiously Yours,

Coco

P.S. Yesterday we had a very long ,wonderful talk. He told me he almost used up all his cell phone minuets talking to me. That he has never talked to anyone as much as me . He almost said something more but stopped himself. Mmmm, what can I add to the doll to have 'love-talk' ?
HeactesHeart

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Deer's Tongue is great to grant someone eloquence, make them find their "tongue" so to speak. I've used it to make people speak their minds, or voice their thoughts. It's great for getting someone to articulate their feelings as its often used in conjures aimed at getting a marriage proposal. Adding sugar is a great way of ensuring he voices those sweet thoughts to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:59 pm

HeactesHeart wrote:Sugar coating the Deers Tongue seem to bring out a very loving ,sweet and sensitive side to my target.

Has anyone else tried this?

I like a mixture of deer's tongue, master root, and spikenard. My boyfriend is the opposite. He has a hard time being direct, because he does not like to hurt my feelings. He knows how to say the sweet stuff, but does not know the best ways to tell me what he wants. I am a straight shooter, so I aim for direct communication. My boyfriend is learning how to communicate with me directly with my mixture, which is what I want from him.

This brings up a good point: the herbs used for the dolls are specific for each doll's character and what you need.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby HeactesHeart » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 am

Arggggggg ! HELP ! Please !

The past few days have had a lot of movement. Yesterday ,I was over at his house twice. I sent him a text since he was having CPS come over to do the final inspection and close the case. He has been working so much he didn't have a chance to straiten up ,he said he was really stressed. I offered to help and he said yes.I got over to his house and spent about an hour and a half cleaning.
As I was cleaning he said wants to give me his house keys.He also wants to take me out to dinner.
SO .... I left and CPS came and everything was fine. He asked me over so we could celebrate his birthday . I brought his favorite drink and some nice presents. We cuddled and he held me. We kissed . We went to his bed and just cuddled and kissed. I told him I want to make him happy and he told me that I do make him happy. He said he just dose not feel sexual ...at all.He feels self loathing about his weight. I told him that I love him and he hugged me but he said nothing.I gave him his gifts and he was happy. We kissed good night.
I know he is depressed. It is clear that he has other emotional issues.
With all that ,he makes me laugh,he makes me happy and I love him .I want him in life.

Every spell,honey jar and doll working has come to fruition in "letter of the law".
I did 'Kiss Me now" and he did just kiss.
I did "follow me boy" and he is in my life and we talk almost everyday.
In one petition I asked to be in a relationship....I am.
In another petition I requested that we go to bed together ...and WE DID (no sex).
When I did a skull candle I said I want to be in thoughts, he told me he thinks of me all the time!

I have seen GREAT movement in the exact writing of the petition.
The spirit of the spell did not come through...yet.

Coco
HeactesHeart

New postby theusurper » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 am

to Coco! how do you use the combination of sugar and the deers tonque in your doll baby?
theusurper

New postby GranIbo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 am

"I want a sexual ,romantic ,loving long term relationship with this man.
I want him to desire me,to have sex with me, to say that he loves me and wants me in his life."

Why not use this very heartfelt and succinct statement as your petition?

Having said that, must also say, maybe it's not meant to be?
GranIbo

New postby HeactesHeart » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 am

Hi ,

I mixed Deers Tongue with powdered sugar and prayed over it asking the for sweet words and sweet talk to come from his lips. I them sprinkled the mixture all over the doll and wrapped it in pink fabric with the words "True Love" on the fabric. I played with the doll holding it up over my head saying " Coco ,makes you feel so happy ,your sweet words will make her happy, the happier she is the happier you feel." I also did commanding " You feel good around Coco. You want to feel good all the time,you must be with her to feel good" .
HeactesHeart

New postby HeactesHeart » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 am

Dear GranIbo,

I will be very specific with my petitions from now on. I would like suggestion on a spell that may be more direct than

what I have already done. Your statement "maybe its not meant to be? " is something that has crossed my mind.

Every time I think "just let him go", he calls me ,we laugh and talk for hours . Then all I can think is that he is this great gift,

so rare and wonderful,how can give up on him? I am willing to look clearly at what I have right now. I also know that he and I are together

in whatever capacity for a bigger reason. Maybe I am to be in his life to help him through the whole CPS mess. Maybe he is in my life to give me hope.

Maybe I am wrong ,it may just all be random and without meaning.

Yet, I will choose Love & Hope over random nothingness every time.

Respectfully,

Coco
HeactesHeart

Love dollbaby w/questionable items

New postby maverick96 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Ok, I'm going 2 try 2 stay as general as possible 2 avoid talking 2 much about my work, but need some advice here. Still waiting 4 a book I ordered from Cat 2 arrive.

If someone has some cloth items that def has her own fluids on it & MAYBE his (the target's) saliva, would these items b good 2 use as stuffing 4 the dollbaby or would they be better as bedding for the doll 2 sleep on?

I'm certain he has at least touched the items, but can't b positive his saliva got on them.
Thank you St Florian for your protection!
maverick96

Re: Love dollbaby w/questionable items

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 pm

The section of my book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" that you want to check is titled "Personal Concerns."

However, you yourself are not sure if the target's saliva is on the cloth or not.

If you are sure, and the doll is supposed to be of the target, then use the cloth to sew the doll-baby.

If you are not sure, try again...
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby maverick96 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 am

Thank you Cat. I thought there would be a section on personal concerns, but figured the above particular question probably would be a little too off-the-wall to be answered in your book, lol.
Ok, now another question. A few hairs were found on the above mentioned items. Can't be sure which may/may not be his (could be the dogs' hair since their hair can be anywhere, lol), but there is what appears to be an eyelash. I'm considering taking it to a nearby community college to look at it under a microscope to try to determine what kind of hair it is. Anyway, considering where these items were worn, I'm about 90% sure it's his (few women are that flexible! :lol: ) and they were only worn once, then saved in a plastic bag. So my next question is, what would be the possible consequences of using the eyelash as one of his personal concerns and it ended up being hers somehow (after all hairs do end up in the damnedest of places) or worse yet, some outside person's, i.e. his dad's, mom's, etc (the items were worn while house-sitting at his parents' house). Would it be as harmless as wasted time/doll or something worse?
I promise, I'm not trying to be difficult. It's just that I don't know if there will again be an opportunity to somehow obtain a personal concern of his unless I get some hoodoo going 1st. Also, is it possible to do a divination to determine if it's his hair & if so, how would I go about doing that?
Lastly, if I can't determine who's hair it is, should I still make a doll or try a honey jar instead or just go with something else that doesn't need so personal of an item.
Thank you so much for your time & help in this matter.
maverick96

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 pm

For one thing make sure it is your targets' personal concern.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:42 pm

maverick96 wrote: "I promise, I'm not trying to be difficult. "

No problem for me -- the difficulty is all yours. Either you have the target's personal concerns or you don't.

Have you ever tried to bake a cake and weren't sure if you had a bag of flour or a bag of plaster of paris?

Well, there ya go. If it's plaster of paris, it won't make a cake.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby HeactesHeart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello All,
My friend and I have spent a lot of time together the past few days. He has been caring and attentive in so many ways.
For the first time ,I feel that he loves me. He hasn't the words but I feel his warmth and tenderness.
I feel very blessed to have him in my life.

Peace,
C
HeactesHeart

New postby Stinkycat » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Thank you everyone, all of your replies mad perfect sense

Lynda
Stinkycat

New postby maverick96 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 am

Ok, that makes sense. Thx.
maverick96

DOLLS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES!

New postby StExpedite » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 am

I read recommendation at some threads, that to control someone the doll should be stuffed with controlling herbs, such as calamus.
Would not that way you give the power over yourself to the doll, which represent a person you are trying to control?

Can I make doll of myself, instead of different dolls for different people? Can I make doll of myself to control the people I need to? What herbs and oils I should stuff my mini-me doll? If controlling herbs, such as calamus, then would not this be contradictory? To stuff a doll of myself with calamus, so I can to control somebody and stuff the doll of somebody with clamus to control that person?

How I feed the doll of myself or dolls of other people?

Should I use candle during the baptizing? And how I call out a spirit from the doll, after I achieved my goal? How can I dispose the doll?

Can I make paper doll, if situation is urgent and there no time to make a doll? Can I just dress paper doll with necessary Oils or powder? And I can put a lot of oil on paper doll or fabric vs directly on myself. Especially it is practical for a man, since oils smell feminine.
It is easy to glue the face of person on Paper doll.
StExpedite

Re: DOLLS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES!

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 am

StExpedite wrote:Can I make paper doll, if situation is urgent and there no time to make a doll? .

I mentioned this in a thread, and now I kinda wish I hadn't - LOL! People seem to glom onto it since it's "less work" than a cloth doll. I used a paper doll in an EXTREME EMERGENCY - a friend was literally on top of a bridge threatening to jump at 3am. There was absolutely NO TIME for me to do anything at all complex. I had about a 15 minute window of time before the cops got to him, and I had no idea if he would jump before that, or upon their arrival. I knew him VERY well, was at his house nearly everyday and could easily call up an energetic resonance and link to him through thought alone. So in that emergency, I made a paper doll of him (no oils, no writing, no other tools - there wasn't time and I didn't even have all that much at the time) and I bound it with sewing thread from harming himself.

That's the kind of situation in which a paper doll may work - but notice all the extenuating circumstances in that situation.

I don't recommend a paper doll for doll work. Doll work takes time, and paper is extremely fragile and will not hold up to much oil, handling, physical manipulation, etc. Doll work is something you generally invest a good bit of time and effort into, especially if you actually want to have it work.

As to stuffing the doll with appropriate herbs - you are causing those herbs to have a very close and strong effect on them. You are embedding that energy into their very being. So if you want to control them, you stuff them with controlling herbs while stating that this gives you control of them. Then as you work the doll you reiterate that this gives you control and that they have to listed to your commands. Why would you make a doll of yourself to work the doll of them with, when the REAL YOU is right there?!?!?? That makes no sense. If you want to make a dolly of yourself to help give yourself certain qualities, fine. But you're not playing doll-house with these, you're working magic. So YOU work the doll, not a doll working a doll - you are effectively removing yourself from a powerful position in that way. Why do it?
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby StExpedite » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Thank you Devi,
I have not read your thread about paper doll. The idea of paper, or maybe something stronger, made from delivery box came to me not to skip and find easier way. Sometimes situation become sudden and urgent. With paper doll you can glue the picture. And you can add much more oils, then you put on yourself. I am not saying that the more is more powerful. It is your intend which counts. But if it smells good, why not put more. Then smells reminds you about the doll and this way you reinforce your intent.

I got an idea to make a doll of myself, because there now a lot of people I need to control. I do not have time to make individual dolls. Again I concern about time, which I need for concentration for each doll. I can use mojo. But there are situations, when I use only small purse. And the situations, when I have to dress in tight clothing, so I would not be able to hide mojo. I do not want people see mojo, especially it will lose it power, if somebody will see it, is not it?

And I read that people had made mini-me doll. What they intend mini-thier dolls for?
StExpedite

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Generally people are working on healing for themselves, or otherwise working on positive self-improvement in some areas of their life.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 pm

If there are a group of people you need to control a mojo hand would be perfect for the situation. Now, I understand that sometimes with clothing and accessories (I assume a purse is considered such. If not, forgive my fashion ignorance) don't make it easy to carry around a mojo hand, but get a bit creative. You don't have to carry around your mojo hand every single day, but on days that you do carry it around make sure you are wearing something that helps you keep it on you.

Some people keep a mojo hand on their skin, some in their pockets, some in bras, and some in purses. Find a method that suits you and go with it.

LM has a whole host of mojo hands that they can make for your in your situation. If you wish to make your own consider working with Master Root and High John for personal power along with commanding and controlling herbs like Licorice and Calamus.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby MysticRootworker » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Devi-
You mentioned a doll for yourself for healing. I am having a physical issue at this time that is causing me a great deal of pain at times and is quite disruptive for my life. I am going to go to a Doctor ofcourse, but I truly believe that our physical issues are a manifestation of our mental/emotional/spiritual state. I am fairly certain of the emotional issue that is causing this, its a 25 yr thing that I need to heal myself from and forgive myself. So I am wondering if I made a doll for myself and worked on "me" in the third party type thing would it be something to try? Has anyone else done any work like this? I am so tired of this disrupting my life. I have tried to get answers in the "mundane Medical world" before and there has been no help. But I will try again along with any healing work I can do on myself. I have a chance to have a happy loving relationship with someone who I have loved my whole adult life and this is interfering with one aspect of our relationship. Thanks everyone for your help and advice.
MysticRootworker

doll baby / mojo

New postby zee » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Is there any point in using the contents of a lucky mojo bag inside a doll baby? a frined of mine is contemplating doing this, to ensure a very effective doll baby..i am not sure if the purpose of the DB or which LM bag she is using but i was wondeirng about the idea..
zee

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo