• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:37 pm

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Where do I keep my dollie of myself

Unread postby Glaciers » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:07 am

Hi Everyone,
I finally made and baptized a dollie of myself. I wanted to know where I should keep "her"? I generally sleep with her - and during the day leave her in my bed - although i don't want her to get lazy by being in bed all day :lol:. I had read in one of the archives where Nagasiva so brilliantly talked about putting dollies in beds, i.e. a bed of roses which i thought was brilliant. I actually plan on doing that either from a box or constructing a mini bed...but in the meantime, I wanted to get some ideas from other members as to where they put their dollies, whether of themselves or love dollies.

Thanks for any advice.

Blessings
Glaciers

Re: Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby AmaSarah » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi, I've been working a wax dollbaby for cleansing baths. I am ready to dispose of it but I was thinking... it's so nicely packed with herbs and oils that I was thinking of sticking a wick in it and burning it like a candle. I was concerned about doing this because I know fire in disposal usually means you want to end the influence so I wanted to get advice before proceeding. Would it be okay to convert it into a candle or best to just bury it?

thank you.
AmaSarah

Unread postby StarStruck » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:59 pm

I've been lurking for a little while on these forums and I have a question. I need to order a poppet from LM for some reversal work, and I wondered what exactly comes inside of a "stuffed but not fixed" doll. Can't find an exact description anywhere. Also, in the "stuffed and fixed" version of the doll, when LM "fixes" the doll with the personal effects and sends it to you, has the link to the target already been made, or would it still be necessary to link it yourself to the target when you get it back in the mail? Thanks!
StarStruck

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi StarStruck! The products at Lucky Mojo, from the Lucky Mojo Baths to the Oils to the Powders and The Mirror Boxes, and The Jackballs and The Doll Baby that you will be ordering are prepared by some of the most talented people who practice. What you can do is to call The Lucky Mojo Shop and ask about the instructions, for both, 707-887-1521. Lucky Mojo is open 9-5, seven days a week, Pacific Standard Time.
The Formula information is Propritary, but they will kindly and professionally help you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
I look forward to seeing You around.
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StarStruck » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee! I will definitely call them with my questions. :)
StarStruck

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 am

How does one go about making a Doll Baby?

Ive seen them sold already made but Im guessing it is far better to craft one on your own, and I have no clue as to how to go about it.

This would be used for Love work if that helps?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am

Candlemagic, this is a forum for customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. It is not a place to learn magical crafting from scratch.

We make dolls that are finished and we also make "open" dolls for our customers to stuff with personal concerns. We recommend the latter for those who know how to do their own work. If you do not know how, you will do best to hire a rootworker to make your doll or pay for a session of magical coaching during which someone with experience can explain the process to you.

You will find dolls in the complete inventory. http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-FLA-REEM Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGA Doll - Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll - Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00

You can hire a rootworker for magical coaching at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR), here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Quite a few of us at AIRR charge $30.00 for a half-hour coaching session.

Also at the AIRR site you can read this page about how the practitioners of AIRR make and prepare dolls for our clients:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Poppets

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 am

Sorry Cat.... Ive been a long time customer # 41. I didnt see that you had offered these dolls until I looked at the Complete Catalogue.

Could you tell me the difference between the Doll Baby and Effigy Doll? *have no idea what an Effigy Doll is*
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 am

Wow! You are customer #41?! I know you! LOL! What a treat! -- i have never seen you on the forum before and am very happy to connectt with you here!

To answer your question, the doll babies (empty, unfixed, or fixed) are made of flannel and look like the dollie on the skull cloth in that AIRR page i linked you to above:

The Naga dolls are described here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nagadoll.html

And they look like this:

The sizes of the photos are not proportional -- the naga dolls are actually larger than the flannel dolls. Also, we are almost out of Naga dolls and may never get them again, due to importation issues.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:04 am

I JUST joined this forum... I know, LATE!! But I have enjoyed reading others posts and am feeling A LOT better about doing works as well as having guidance from your Root Workers. It is nearly impossible to find GOOD Honest Workers out there... and I found one here in the East Bay where I am at! So that was a pleasant surprise :)

Thanks so much for the info on the Dolls. I am going to have to spend some time collecting Personal Effects before Carl leaves for the East Coast, as well as figuring out what Work I want to do... There is just sooo many to choose from. Hard decisions lol
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

One baby doll for both good/evil?

Unread postby DamnTheMan81 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 am

Hello everyone .I have a question about baby dolls. I have made a few myself, which I think worked wonders,but I was wondering something.So here is my question.....

Can someone make one baby doll of a certen person for both good and evil? Like say for example that I can do something good for the person,and then the next day something bad? or do I need to make two separate dolls? one good,and one evil?

Can someone please let me know.Thanks alot :D
DamnTheMan81

Re: One baby doll for both good/evil?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 pm

DamnTheMan81 wrote:Hello everyone .I have a question about baby dolls. I have made a few myself, which I think worked wonders,but I was wondering something.So here is my question.....

Can someone make one baby doll of a certen person for both good and evil? Like say for example that I can do something good for the person,and then the next day something bad? or do I need to make two separate dolls? one good,and one evil?

Can someone please let me know.Thanks alot :D

I would ask why you would ever want to do that to begin with? if your in a situation where you feel the need to "do something good for the person,and then the next day something bad" then you have a bigger problem then what kind or how many dolls to make. Before you do any sort of magic you should be sure of what you want, so figure that out first, do you want to bless this person or curse them, and go from there.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I agree with Turnsteel. I think you need to figure out why you are doing what you are doing. And we need more specifics for your situation.

Now lets say you are trying to hex a person then the next day get them a good job. well that is communicating to the universe confusion. And it would be sort defeating the purpose of each spell.

But I think we need a little more specifics for your situations here.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DamnTheMan81 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello again.O.k. I don't mean bad like in evil..Ok I just rather explain ..My ex is a good guy,but he haves a problem with anger and drinking,and he doesnt have a job right now..So I was wondering if I use one baby doll to bless him with finding a job,and money,and use the same doll to bind him from doing things that are bad for him and that will get him in trobule or something worst...I just thought i would save a couple of bucks with one baby doll,but if i need to make two or guy two of them then thats always fine with me
DamnTheMan81

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:30 am

Well the title of your post said evil so that is how we took it.

I think you should make one doll and make it as him. So i personally would make a doll out of him, and first cleanse the doll with uncrossing, along with cast off evil products. The cast off evil products would help to get rid of his addiction to drinking,and other things that are just evil vices for him. You can take this doll and bath it with cast off evil bath crystals, and then dispose of the bath water ritually. In addition, you can use an egg cleansing spell and remove the anger and drinking from him as well.

Remember that a doll can be a figural candle, wax figure, doll made from cloth and so on. So you can definitely can check into those methods as well.

Then once I have worked this doll over a certain amount of days, and/or through divination the addiction and anger have left, then I would proceed to the blessing and attracting things to him such as a job.

But I would concentrate on the cast off evil first as it can take a while to get rid of anger, and alcohol addiction.

I would even work with some products such as tranquility, peace water, and healing oil. I would make a bottle spell and put his personal concerns such as his name to calm down his angry ways.

www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Also feel free to get a cast off evil spell kit as it will have everything you need.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

help making dollbaby to uncross n take hits

Unread postby Littlestar » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 am

Im making a poppet for my boyfriend who doesn't believe in any magic. He's under the influence of alot of stuff another woman is doing to him. So... since I was going to do uncrossing baths on his behalf I bought a plastic barbie that looked like him since I figured the cloth poppets would get ruined with all the water. I have lm 13 herb uncrossing bath can I use that in the barbie with his personal? Should I also put a lodestone in the barbie? After the bath do I do the same as I would do with myself gather some water and dispell at crossroads? Dress him with fiery wall protection and wrap in white?

Can I use the dollbaby for both to uncross and take hits? Should I prepare the doll differently? And then to keep him protected im also working with st Michael should I put him in a box with uncrossing protective herbs and I have a saint Michael medal I can put in there to. Thoughts?
Littlestar

Re: help making dollbaby to uncross n take hits

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

Why would you put a lode stone in the barbie doll? This is to uncross him right? If so leave the lodestone out.

Yes you can use the barbie doll, and simply baptize the doll as him. Yes you would do the same bath ritual as if you were physically doing it to him. So yes you would put the water in the crossroads.

Yes you are correct you would want to follow up with fiery wall of protection

Take hits? I am not sure what you mean by this.

No...you should use the same doll. I mean if you were using him you wouldnt be able to go get another separate him if you were performing the fiery wall and the uncrossing on him.

I would definitely make a protective box. You could dress him with protective herbs, dust him with fiery wall, and I would even work with cast off evil, or fear not walk over evil products. Saint Michael will definitely be a great help.

Then I would just get in the routine of reinforcing your work at least once a week.

Now I am not sure if your boyfriend lives with you but if he does...you can always wash his clothes in fiery wall of protection bath crystals. You can put a bit of fiery wall powder in his shoes. If you have an oil diffuser, you can put fiery wall oil in the diffuser.

As for the woman or whomever is hitting them. Feel free to do a reversal or a mirror box on this person. You may not know their name per se, but you can simply state "person doing magic again (your boyfriend's name)" Make a doll for them and put them in a mirror box.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Littlestar » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 am

still new and learning please bear with me..

Can I put foil on the outside of the box to help repel whateva is being thrown at him or just put him in box with protective herbs?

Starsinthesky7- Please clarify reinforce my work wkly...

I have cast off evil lm oil... but no more powder...
Littlestar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Yep you can definitely put foil on the outside of the box.

When I state reinforce your work weekly, or ever so often like once a month. I mean you can bath the doll again just as you did before. If a person is constantly working on your boyfriend, then you are going to want to do this as the protection may be come weakened over time.

So you are going to want to back your work up by bathing the doll for uncrossing and protection OR you can do vigil lights.

Cast off evil oil you can put a few drops on the doll.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Making a doll to "take a hit" is a method outlined by Dr. K where a doll is made to act as a stand in for the person. I've actually heard of similar methods used by some root doctors. In such practices the doll baby is different in that even though it is a stand-in for the person, it isn't directly linked to them. That means, you don't baptize it in your name. Instead you breathe life into it like a mojo hand and tell it to take any hits directed at you.

In this regard it is more of a talisman than a doll baby--simply a talisman in a doll shape.

It is different than a doll baby used for uncrossing so keep the works separate.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 am

Ahhh thanks for clarifying ConjureMan Ali. I have heard of that but more so for a talisman or like a piece of jewelry. The jewelry takes the hit rather than the person.

In that case, yes you could have a separate doll to take the HIT for the person.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Littlestar » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am

thank you for your replies. I will look into that seperatly. I have a uncrossing vigil going so I put that ontop of my box right now. I used whiskey to baptise since I couldnt find my holy water.

As far as the lm 13 herb uncrossing bath. I read somewhere - it was either lm or a airr readers site that you can make the bath ahead of time and keep it in the refridgerator for when needed if doing multiple days. just want to verify that that is indeed ok to do.
Littlestar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 am

Yes you can keep it in the refridgerator, or at room temperature in a jar. That is fine to do.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Can i reopen doll baby to add more herbs?

Unread postby Glaciers » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 am

Hi everyone,
I made a doll baby of myself a couple of months ago. Apparently i did not put enough herbs in the neck area and the head is not standing up straight, it flop, sort of like a rag-doll. Since this doll has my spirit in it, would it be unwise to make a slight opening along the neck line and stuff some more rosemary and then re sew it? Please advise, i really love this dollie of me and i hope to continue to work with "her".

Thank you in advance.
Glaciers

Re: Can i reopen doll baby to add more herbs?

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Dear Glaciers,

Other folks may have a different way of working, but I personally and on behalf of clients have had very favorable results in adding herbs, curios and personal concerns to a working dollie. (I especially advocate this for love dollies where you've attained a strong personal concern on the target.)

Do it in a mindful way, acknowledging the Spirit in the dollie as you do and call out your prayers and desires as you add the new ingredients. Neatly mend Dollie Glaciers and give her a nice libation, dressing of oil or such and I believe you'll be quite satisfied with your results.

Good luck!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Glaciers » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 am

Dear CopperFox,

Thank you for your reply . I so appreciate it. I was afraid to do anything to "Glaciers until I heard from someone on the LM forum more experienced than I. Also, you gave me a great idea regarding a love dollie. I don't have a love yet, but I have a love dollie from LM that I was saving just for that purpose. So now I got the idea to start attraction work using this love dollie and once I attract him, I will be able to add the personal concerns to "his" love dollie.

Also, if I may ask another question, regarding my dollie, would you suggest I speak with her every day? I basically made her for self-love and to improve my self-esteem and self-worth. I generally tell her things I would like to hear someone say to me. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again and be blessed.

Glaciers
Glaciers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 pm

You can add herbs as long as its along with the same intentions. Many people repair their baby dolls to make them like new again. You can definitely do this as Copper Fox said.

Yes you can you can talk with your doll everyday, or at least the same day every week. Self-Affirmations are great to do with a doll and even with your self. Saiyng "I am worth it" or " I love my lips" Saying something everyday that you love about yourself is a GREAT way to build your self esteem. Its a form of therapy. So definitely go for it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SmokeyQuartz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I have been reading this thread with great interest.

I was wondering how does one "feed" the doll? Do you take sugar or something to drink and offer it to it's mouth on the doll?

Thank you!
SmokeyQuartz

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 am

You feed a doll like you would a mojo - by dabbing appropropriate condition oils, or whiskey onto it.

Of course, there are some actions you might take with a doll baby where you would more literally feed it in the sense that you would a person - for instance on the Radio show, Miss Cat talked about making a whiskey filled with peppers and valerian root and other things (to make the whiskey distasteful to an alcoholic), and then feeding drops of that to the doll baby.

But generally it means placing oils or whiskey on it to keep the spirit of the doll strong.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Purpose of Baptizing a Doll

Unread postby metanoia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm

I've seen a lot of instruction regarding baptizing dolls, poppets, etc. Why is this done? Is it just to enliven the poppet and connect it with it's target?

Thanks,
B
metanoia

Re: Purpose of Baptizing a Doll

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Exactly! ...and here are 16 pages of discussion on working with Doll Babies (doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SmokeyQuartz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 am

Thank you Devi. I had a conversation with a woman the other day who told me about how powerfull doll baby work can be. In her ignorance she made a doll of her boyfriend and worked it for a few days, then decided she didnt want to anymore. Instead of releasing the spirit and disposing properly she had cut up the doll and put it in the trash. A few days later her boyfriend became seriously ill. When she went to see him in the hospital he said he felt as if his body were in pieces on the floor, he felt so bad.

So I'd gather from her account that baby doll work is nothing to play with!
SmokeyQuartz

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:08 am

Yup. That was .... NOT a good move ....to put it lightly! I hope her boyfriend recovered.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JackieLove » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 am

Hello,

I got my doll-baby 3 days ago and am following directions...however the directions say to talk to him once a day, but i find myself talking to him many times a day...Is this alright?
Thank you,
FireAnt
JackieLove

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 am

"My doctor told me to eat the medicine only once a day. But they are so tasty that I eat 4 pills per day instead."
Is it bad? Not neccesarily, but it is more advisable to follow the instructions.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JackieLove » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 am

Johannes wrote:"My doctor told me to eat the medicine only once a day. But they are so tasty that I eat 4 pills per day instead."
Is it bad? Not neccesarily, but it is more advisable to follow the instructions.

//Dr. Johannes

Thank You so much, Dr. Johannes. I will take that under advisement.
After reading the whole thread, I just started to get confused.
Thank You.
FireAnt
JackieLove

Unread postby SageWanderer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Making a doll to "take a hit" is a method outlined by Dr. K where a doll is made to act as a stand in for the person. I've actually heard of similar methods used by some root doctors. In such practices the doll baby is different in that even though it is a stand-in for the person, it isn't directly linked to them. That means, you don't baptize it in your name. Instead you breathe life into it like a mojo hand and tell it to take any hits directed at you.

In this regard it is more of a talisman than a doll baby--simply a talisman in a doll shape.

It is different than a doll baby used for uncrossing so keep the works separate.

Sounds similar to witch bottles, unless the proxy doll baby does not require personal concerns, which wouldn't make much sense.
SageWanderer

Unread postby hapinys » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Ok so I started sewing my doll last night....my 1st doll.....when I baptise the doll (submerging it) in holy water, should it already have the goodies inside? Also, i will sew his pic on the face & that will get wet too. Also, if I baptise with all the goodies inside, could I reuse that holy water? Thinking if I ever made a "bad" doll the holy water would be from the "love" doll. Sorry 2 confuse any1.

Thx Hapinys : )
hapinys

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 am

You're not going to submerge the doll, you sprinkle it.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Doll Baby Disposal

Unread postby serpentlight213 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 am

How do you call the spirit out? i.e. "Now, that you have served me well (client well etc.), I un-baptize this doll in the name John Doe/Jane Doe etc." ?
serpentlight213

Unread postby Chardonnay » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 am

How do I make a doll baby in the first place?

I'm reading this forum, but I can't come across a basic technique :( am I missing out something :?
Chardonnay

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 pm

You make a doll or buy one. Fill it with appropriate herbs and personal effects from the person it is going to be. Then baptize it in that persons name and you are done. Then you work the doll.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks Joseph :P
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 am

No problem! Glad to help. I find that doll-babies are much more effective if you make them yourself, out of clay, corn husks, etc... Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Making a doll to "take a hit" is a method outlined by Dr. K where a doll is made to act as a stand in for the person. I've actually heard of similar methods used by some root doctors. In such practices the doll baby is different in that even though it is a stand-in for the person, it isn't directly linked to them. That means, you don't baptize it in your name. Instead you breathe life into it like a mojo hand and tell it to take any hits directed at you.

Sounds similar to witch bottles, unless the proxy doll baby does not require personal concerns, which wouldn't make much sense.

The method "outlined" by Dr. K as CmAli mentions above is making a familiar spirit, not a proxy.
It is quite allright to baptize it in your namn (which is a personal concern) as long as your prayer contains "...and will stay in this doll" or similar sentense. In most folk magic practice this is usually done with an egg rather than wasting a doll, as eggs are usually renowned for their ability to absorb stuff. A witch bottle is usually constructed more in the lines of a spirit trap than as a proxy. But as with everything else, there are many variations.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks you guys, I will also look into making one as well.
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Actually historically, the dolls made to take hits for you aren't baptized in your name, but rather called "little (your name)" so that it is connected to you, but isn't you. You don't want it to be a doll baby *of* you, but rather to take hits in your name.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you for that information ConjureMan Ali. Very good to know and makes a lot of sense.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sensuous » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:21 am

Question: What is the significance between a voodoo doll and a poppet?
Sensuous

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Different names for the same thing.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Getting over it.

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 am

Well at first I was hurt and angry. I wanted to get even and influence him to realize he made a huge mistake in leaving they way he did and try and come back to me. So I made a doll. Now as each day goes by, I still think about the whole thing and I'm still a little confused as to why this happened. I don't think he's going to try and come back and I also don't think I want him back now that I've seen this girl; so I'm accepting it and trying to move on. I'm also realizing myself that I should be wasting anymore time and energy and money him because he's not worth it.
That said, I think I'm going to dispose of the doll. However before I do, I need to know how to release his spirit from the doll and also learn the proper way to dispose of it. I was thinking of just throwing it in the trash.
So I guess my question is: How do I call out the spirit from the doll and how do I need to dispose of it? Also do you have any other advice for me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. :)

PS I still kinda want him to pay and I know he will, but I really want to know about when he does.
Sensuous

Re: Getting over it.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:24 am

Say to the doll "You are no longer (name), but now just cloth." If you baptized it, say "I unbaptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." Bury it at a crossroads.

Do a Cut and Clear (full spell, vigil candle, or yellow candle dressed with Cut and Clear oil) to rid yourself of any emotional attachment to him. You have made a wise decision to move on. Find someone who loves you and is faithful to you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 am

You may want to take a look at this as well: healing-a-broken-heart-t11549.html

best to you
AmaSarah

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 am

Thank you Mama Micki and AmaSarah!!

I'm just curious (not trying to be difficult or anything of the such but I'm merely trying to get educated):

I've heard of cursed dolls returning to owner and stuff like that if they've been thrown without releasing spirits first.
Will the same thing happen if I throw away a love doll before calling out it's spirit? Why does it have to be thrown away at a cross road as opposed to just throwing in the trash after calling out it's spirit?
Sensuous

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 am

Because we dispose of ritual remains in a spiritually relevant way. It shows respect for the work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I've heard of cursed dolls returning to owner and stuff like that

I'm not sure what you mean by that...
AmaSarah

Unread postby Sensuous » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by that...[/quote]

Sorry for being unclear...What I meant by the cursed dolls returning to the owner is: Once a person makes and baptizes a doll for the purpose of (curse/revenge) then they when finish with it they just throw it away without calling out the spirit: it's been said that the dolls strangely re-appear. for instance: You usually keep the doll on a shelf, you decide you don't want it and throw it away, you take it and put it in a dumpster, when you get home you see the doll back on the shelf...
Sensuous

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:40 pm

got it. Thanks for explaining. interesting. I've never heard of that happening...
AmaSarah

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:32 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:18 pm.
Reason: All the post says is: "Delete"

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo