• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:57 am

Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Unread postby Ginger777 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Do reversible candles have to be butted like the double action candles? If so, exactly how? I've read how to do it, but I think I am having a difficult time picturing it....you cut the tip off, and then create another tip on the bottom?

Plus, if you do butt a reversible candle, why? I can understand that with the double action candles, but not sure why you would with a reversible candle. Thanks in advance!
Ginger777

Re: Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 am

Yes, Reversible Candles are butted and turned because you "turn" the trick of your enemy.

Where are some different ways to do it.
My personal preference is to light it (the flame is now the power of the enemy), then bite off the lighted tip (rendering it powerless) and spit the remains in the toilet or into a bowl of graveyard dirt (nah, that one will never have any power again), carve a new tip at the bottom and light it (flame is now my fierce power giving motion and speed to whatever was sent).
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Unread postby Ginger777 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:23 am

ooooooh....I like that! Thanks Johannes!
Ginger777

Reversing & Double Action Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Unread postby thmpsn2 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:59 pm

I burned a double action candle for someone else in order to reverse the jinx from them back to the one or ones who sent it. The candle burned without any problems but, there was the incident with the black wax running down the side of the candle over the white candle wax. Help! What does this mean?
thmpsn2

Re: Double Action Candle Question?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun May 24, 2009 1:26 pm

When a double action candle burns like this, either some of what the enemy did is still sticking to you or, more likely, the enemy may still be trying to come back on you, or, in other words, the enemy did not give up easy and is still working. See the forum thread on candle divination for more on this, and also the HITAP page:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

CAN-9DB-GRBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Green / Black
$5.25

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Double Action Candle Question?

Unread postby thmpsn2 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:42 am

Thank you so much Miss Cat for that information. My inner being is telling me to repeat what I have done twice more. I will wait for divination signs before doing more uncrossing work for them.
thmpsn2

Problem with reversal candle

Unread postby wasylena » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

I started a reversal candle and two nights later I had a nightmare about the woman whose name I had written on the candle. She told me that I could not stop her with my piddly little magic. That morning I woke up with no feeling in my foot and blisters on my arm. The paralysis was later diagnosed as tick paralysis and after the tick was removed, I got better. I still have the blisters on my arms. I did an uncrossing bath mixed with 13 herb bath before starting the candle. I also did a fiery wall of protection last month. I did not put the candle on a mirror or surround it with herbs or crab shells, since I didn't have them available at the time. Where did I go wrong? Should I redo the spell again or try a different one? I have not had this problem with the half red/ half black candles. This was a double dipped black candle with red in the center. Is the double dipped black candle stonger than an uncrossing candle? Thank you for your help.
wasylena

Re: Problem with reversal candle

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 am

First of all, fiery wall of protection, and any kind of protection must be kept up, and reinforced. So the fact that you did it last month probably left you vulnerable to her attacking you. Uncrossing candles are totally different candles with a different goal. Uncrossing is used for taking off the jinx, and bad conditions where as a reversing candle reverses all the negativity and trouble has caused you back to them. Its like what they do to do you, they are going to feel the effects as well suffer similar consequences for the trouble they have caused you. A reversal does not necessarily take of the jinx the person has done to you.

Solution...

I would continuously be protecting myself meaning you might need to work with a Saint, have a mojo bag with you at all times including underneath your pillow, or wear a piece of jewelry that is meant to protect you.

Next, I would do the uncrossing bath again, or some means of uncrossing.

I would then consider doing a mirror box(please search for it on the forum, and through the threads) for this woman, and repeating the reversal candle.

The key is that if you feel someone is attack you magically or non magically...that you need to keep up on the protection side of things. Also, you may need an entity such as a Saint because they have stronger abilities than ourselves, to help keep you protected.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Problem with reversal candle

Unread postby wasylena » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7 for the great advice. I will do another uncrossing bath and work with St. Micheal. I really appreciate your help.
wasylena

double action or reversing candle

Unread postby hangedman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 pm

I want to be rid of two people from my past that have done me harm and are haunting me (awake and in dreams). This is not something I take lightly and I've been contemplating this for a long time. I've done some research on revenge spells and want to use either the double colored (black/white) or red inside black candle. Which one should I use? Which oil should I anoint the candles with? I was thinking of the Black Arts oil. Other suggestions?
hangedman

Re: double action or reversing candle

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm

hangedman wrote:I want to be rid of two people from my past that have done me harm and are haunting me (awake and in dreams). This is not something I take lightly and I've been contemplating this for a long time. I've done some research on revenge spells and want to use either the double colored (black/white) or red inside black candle. Which one should I use? Which oil should I anoint the candles with? I was thinking of the Black Arts oil. Other suggestions?

If these two are messing with your love life, then you use the red/black candle. if they are just messing with your mind, then use the white/black one.

You use reversible oil on the candles over a mirror with a circle of crab shells.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby rjwcim » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey Mary, I don't have any revenge to get or anything but I have a question. I know the oil is different but would revenge have different candles than reversal? or would you still use the double action candles?

Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Unread postby hangedman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Same question as rjwcim, I think. There is revenge oil and there is reversing oil. Since what I want is revenge, shouldn't I use that with the black over red candle and crab powder? This is very confusing. :?

edit: it's not about my love life, btw.
hangedman

Reversing & Double Action Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby icepuppy05 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:55 pm

I just want to know do I have to put a name (enemy's) under the Reversing Glass-Encased Vigil Light? Or can I just burn it without a name?
icepuppy05

Re: The Reversing Vigil Light

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:34 am

Well, if you know the enemies name, then you need to write that so that the mess that person has sent your way will be sent back!
If you do NOT know the ememies name, then you write "the evil one" or something like that - so the intent is still in place to send it all back where it came from.

Inscribing the candle personalizes it to YOUR specific situation, so you want to make sure that you do that. Otherwise it's just a generic reversing candle that won't know what particular work to send back.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: The Reversing Vigil Light

Unread postby icepuppy05 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 am

ok TY
icepuppy05

green & black double action reversible candle

Unread postby detached » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 am

hi, i wanted 2 kno if any1 has any tips on how 2 go about using a green & black reversible candle. um sorry, i 4got 2 say it is a glass encased 1. :)
detached

Re: green & black double action reversible candle

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 am

LuckyMojo does not sell a green and black glass encased vigle light. This forum is for LuckyMojo products, not general occult/folk magic discussion. You would be better served to ask whoever you bought the candle from.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: green & black double action reversible candle

Unread postby detached » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 am

o ok thanku.
detached

Reversible candle work to send back negativity?

Unread postby seekingtruth » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am

Does the reversible candle work for more than just sending back curses? there was this girl that was very mean and nasty to me for the longest, and i still feel very negative whenever im around her. I was wondering if i burn a reversible candle, would it work to send back everything mean and nasty she did to me? she didn't do hexes or curses, she was just a very horrible person in general...and would i need to burn a picture underneath the candle? im new here so any help would be appreciated...thanks!
seekingtruth

Re: Reversible candle work to send back negativity?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am

Yes it could work for this situation as well. Yes you would put the petition and candle under the candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Reversible candle work to send back negativity?

Unread postby seekingtruth » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Do i inscribe the candle with her name too? and what do i do it with? would a rusy nail be fine?
seekingtruth

Disposal of Reversible Double Action candle remains

Unread postby thegoldman » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello,
I've searched the forum and archives, but haven't found any info re: disposing of Reversing/Double Action candle remains.

I burnt one today with the wick burning from both ends...no joke, the red & black candle went out within 10 minutes! Considering the position - the candle was horizontal with a nail holding it in place - the flames hollowed the inside of the candle then extinguished when both ends met. There's a lot of wax left, but I expected it. Note: the black wax drippings look creepy...like people screaming with their arms flailing. Yikes!

Here is my issue re: disposal of this candle: the black portion represents my enemy and the red portion represents me and what I want to attract. Do I need to separate the wax and dispose of them in different locations? I see the red portion as positive work for me, and am unsure about disposing it with the negative black portion.
thegoldman

Re: Disposal of Reversible/double action candle remains

Unread postby flamethrower » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 pm

I think disposal at the crossroads should be fine - I wouldn't go as far as burial at a graveyard.
flamethrower

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:48 am

flamethrower wrote:I think disposal at the crossroads should be fine - I wouldn't go as far as burial at a graveyard.

I would. I bury all of my reversals in graveyards or throw them in a running river. You go to the darkest, least frequented section of the graveyard and bury it. Don't look back and go home a different way.

mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 pm

I just threw mine in the trash I said a prayer from the heart and just threw it in. It worked pretty well because the next candle burning I had I had great results.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby thegoldman » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:39 pm

You go to the darkest, least frequented section of the graveyard and bury it. Don't look back and go home a different way.

I read the section regarding disposal and deploying of tricks, but need a bit of clarification. If I'm disposing of candle remains in a graveyard, do I have to bury it with three dimes at any random grave or can I just bury it anywhere just as long as it's in a graveyard?
thegoldman

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:56 pm

If you are burying it to get rid of influence or if you want to symbolically bury someone to bring about a death then you just bury it. If you seek the aid of a spirit to bind someone, to keep them in the grave, then you need to buy their aid.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thegoldman » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!

I know I'm overthinking this one - I'm burying the candle remains of a break-up spell between two other people. I haven't seen results yet, so should I additionally seek the aid of a spirit to work on the breakup or should I just bury the candle remains in the graveyard and wait for things to happen?

I recently found a cemetery in town that has the graves of former patients from an old TB/mental hospital. Wow.
thegoldman

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 pm

I would simply bury it and pray for the "death" of their relationship.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thegoldman » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 am

Thank you for your sound advice.
thegoldman

reversing candle remains

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 am

Is a reversing candle dark work or not? I have about an inch of the candle base (9" jumbo) left (candle holder remains). Not sure how to dispose of it.

It did see to be working!

second question, until I get my next LM order, what should I use in the meantime? I'm under heavy psychic attack.
freegirl

Re: reversing candle remains

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 am

I would dispose of the remains at a crossroads.

In terms of protective work, you're best off doing a forum search. Heaps of ideas have been discussed before.
NotDorianGray

Re: reversing candle remains

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 am

Toss the remains in a river and ask that the condition be taken right out of your life, or toss in a crossroads over your left shoulder and pray that the attack be scattered and taken right back to its orginator.

Basic Salt can be used a cleansing bath as well as protection. Sprinkle some in the four corners of your house while praying for protections. Rue and Ammonia would also be great to help keep you cleansed.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Red and Black Reversible candles

Unread postby Simbi_Dlo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Greetings everyone! I hope all is well for you! I have a question regarding the red and black reversible candles. I was wondering if they can be used to reverse bad luck in love, instead of just love jinxes? I've been thinking about ordering one, and I wasn't sure about this, so I thought I would ask. Thank you for any help you can give!
Simbi_Dlo

Re: Red and Black Reversible candles

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 pm

I consider it the same thing; matter of fact I was reading on it today.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Red and Black Reversible candles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Yes, they can be used to reverse a condition, such as bad luck in love, and also to reverse a curse, such as a love-jinx that was put on you by an enemy. Use Reversing Oil to dress them.

CAN-9DB-REBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Red / Black
$5.25

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

somthing strange happened with my reversible vigil candle

Unread postby bellasr34 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 am

I was burning a reversible vigil candle. and it was done burning late last night since Wed morning, now What I noticed was that there was a tiny bit of wax on the bottom of the jar and it made the picture of my target look like wax paper.
Also i checked the jar throughly and there was no cracks or holes so I am completely taken aback because i have lit other vigil candle before and this has never happened.
the jar had a bit of grey black colouring at the top but went clean to the bottom(hoping that is good)
I threw the jar in the alke and buried the picture away from my home..

I was wondering has anyone had this happen to them and is this a good sign.

thank you
Suzy
bellasr34

Re: somthing strange happened with my reversible vigil candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Here are some of the signs discussed on LM's website http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bellasr34 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:02 pm

i read the post about candle divination twice, and what i encountered lastnight was a speck of wax residue on the bottom of jar and on pic, I am thinking it might even be from the box that i had it on..because the jar was solid no cracks or holes, so any signs of leakage.
I was wondering if maybe I should redo the reversible spell or if it should be ok, considering when i scraped the bit of wax from the bottom there was no signs of cracks or damage to jar.
bellasr34

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow that's strange. Maybe there was wax already at the bottom of the jar and you didn't notice. I wouldn't worry about it. The candle is done and the picture is buried. worrying about how the wax got there is a waist of time. I say wait for 3 months and if you don't feel like it worked for you then do it again.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow that's strange. Maybe there was wax already at the bottom of the jar and you didn't notice. I wouldn't worry about it. The candle is done and the picture is buried. worrying about how the wax got there is a waist of time. I say wait for 3 months and if you don't feel like it worked for you then do it again.
Tabbylove17

olive oil added to reversing vigil -- burns black

Unread postby bellasr34 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:48 am

Hi can olive oil cause a reversal candle jar to go black on the top.I was just wondering it is my first time using olive oil and I found that the top of my jar became black and I had lit it just yesterday early morning,,,could this happen..I had done a reversal vigil jar candle before and never put anything in it, and I only had a light shade of grey at the top, This is why I was asking if the olive oil could be the cause
bellasr34

Re: olive oil added to reversing vigil -- burns black

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 am

Too much oil, powder, or herbal debris can definitely cause soot to build up. So can poor quality wax. However, it could also be indicating delays. I would not worry about it, but back up your work in some manner just as insurance.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am

I would have to ask why you are pouring Olive Oil into a Reversing vigil light.

CAN-GLS-REVR
Reversing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Olive oil is the basis of Jewish Holy Oil, and it has certain properties with respect to the 45th and 46th Psalms, and it can be used "in a pinch" to dress a candle when you have no condition oil on hand, but if you went to the trouble of ordering a Reversing Vigil Light from us, it would have come already dressed with Reversing Oil (not Olive Oil) and you should not have felt the need to add EXTRA oil to it.

Lucky Mojo vigil candles are all dressed with the right amount of oil -- and the right type of oil -- for the purpose intended. Pouring Olive Oil into a dressed candle will make a mess and produce excess soot.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Best days to burn Double Action candles

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 am

i want to light 3 reversal candle, in green, red and white, can i light them on a Saturday or what is the apropriate day to reverse back to enemy???

thanks for your reply..
stelselv

need suggestions on using a reversing candle

Unread postby Grace61 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 am

Hallo

I have just bought a black on red reversible candle. I want to reverse a situation at work. I have a co -worker who is trying to climb up the ladder by gossiping, back stabbing and being friendly to the boss. She wants to take over my job and is already behaving as if she was.

What is the best way to use this candle?

Bright blessings

Grace
Grace61

Re: need suggestions on using a reversing candle

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 am

Carve it with your intent, dress it with Reversing Oil and Stop Gossip Oil. Then place this on a mirror and ring the entire thing with crab shell powder. Light and pray with conviction for all her evil and gossip to be sent right back to her.

Toss the remains into the crossroads, river, or bury in a graveyard.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Best days to burn Double Action candles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am

The green and black double action candle for reversing bad luck in money could be burned on any day good for money -- Thursday, for instance.

The red and black double action candle for reversing bad luck in love could be burned on any day symbolic of love -- Friday, for instance.

The white and black double action candle for reversing bad luck in health and well-being could be burned on any day symbolic of health or blessings -- Sunday, for inctance.

CAN-9DB-WHBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, White/Black
$5.25

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: need suggestions on using a reversing candle

Unread postby Grace61 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks
Grace61

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Bella,

I understand that you are trying to do things on your own.I am not sure if you are working on the same situation with the ex lover, and getting rid of your feelings. If you are, I think it is time to get a private consultation to give you guidance, and to yield some successful results in regards to your situation. This will help to avoid situations like this,and help you grow as a rootworker.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

What herbs for reversing candle?

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 am

I already looked through the forum and know i should use reversing oil and crab shell powder if i'm planning on burning a "reversing" candle, but what other herbs can i use besides this? This guy hurt me terribly in a relationship, and now that HE'S happy in one, i want him to feel just as bad as i did when I was with him. I'm already doing healing work for myself and don't want him at all, i just want him to feel the pain he made me feel. So thanks.
justaskingtoknow

Re: What herbs for reversing candle?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 am

Just use the Reversing oil on the candle, and then make a counter-clockwise circle with crab shell powder on the mirror that you burn the candle on. You can put some of the shell powder on the candle too if you want. You don't NEED any additional herbs.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html This is always a good page to look at when you're wondering what herbs are good for what.
Agrimony, Rue, and Sage are good reversing herbs.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 am

Thank you for that Juju, i guess i want it to REALLY hit him, maybe adding other oils or powders such as "destruction" or "sulphur" might be good?
Just wondering....
justaskingtoknow

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 am

If you add Destruction Oil to a free-standing Double Action candle or a Black-Over-Red Reversing candle, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell. If you then roll it in Sulphur powder, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell AND you will have an out-of-control fire hazard on your hands. SULPHUR IS FLAMMABLE!

If you add Destruction Oil to a Lucky Mojo Reversing glass-encased vigil candle, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell AND you will doubtless drown the wick and cause a smoky burn because the candle came to you already dressed and loaded with herbs. If you add Sulphur powder, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell AND you will have an out-of-control fire hazard on your hands. SULPHUR IS FLAMMABLE!

Please, do not try to get clever with your work.

Study and learn.

Don't set your house on fire, kill your cats, destroy all your furniture, and permanently damage your lungs because you made a boo-boo and ordered a Reversing candle when what you actually wanted is Destruction.

Order a Destruction candle next time -- or a Black Jumbo candle and a bottle of Destruction Oil -- and use that instead!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

LM has a few Reversing conjures on their pages that you can look at, some of them involve hitting the person with the emotional pain they put you through like the conjure that uses a hammer on a figure candle.

Blackberry leaves are a good herb to reverse things back on a person, especially emotional pain.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Just use the Reversing oil on the candle, and then make a counter-clockwise circle with crab shell powder on the mirror that you burn the candle on. You can put some of the shell powder on the candle too if you want. You don't NEED any additional herbs.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html This is always a good page to look at when you're wondering what herbs are good for what.
Agrimony, Rue, and Sage are good reversing herbs.

Thank you juju!
I was thinking of adding Agrimony Leaves!
justaskingtoknow

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:If you add Destruction Oil to a free-standing Double Action candle or a Black-Over-Red Reversing candle, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell. If you roll it in Sulphur powder, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell AND you will have an out-of-control fire hazard on your hands. SULPHUR IS FLAMMABLE!

If you add Destruction Oil to a Lucky Mojo Reversing glass-encased vigil candle, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell AND you will doubtless drown the wick and cause a smoky burn because the candle came to you already dressed and loaded with herbs. If you add Sulphur powder, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell AND you will have an out-of-control fire hazard on your hands. SULPHUR IS FLAMMABLE!

Please, do not try to get clever with your work. Study and learn. Don't set your house on fire, kill your cats, destroy all your furniture, and permanently damage your lungs because you made a boo-boo and ordered a Reversing candle when what you actually wanted is Destruction. Order a Destruction candle next time -- or a Black Jumbo candle and a bottle of Destruction Oil -- and use that instead!

I had read in this forum about adding sulphur to a penis candle, so I thought it was okay to burn.

I understand adding "destruction" to a reversing candle would make it a whole different spell. I will be more careful with the questions i ask from now on.
justaskingtoknow

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 pm

ConjureMan wrote:LM has a few Reversing conjures on their pages that you can look at, some of them involve hitting the person with the emotional pain they put you through like the conjure that uses a hammer on a figure candle.

Blackberry leaves are a good herb to reverse things back on a person, especially emotional pain.

Thanks! I will order!
justaskingtoknow

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Lord have mercy, justaskingtoknow -- they said to burn sulphur on a black penis candle? I hope they said to do this outdoors on a concrete patio and stand well downwind.

Cripes. This is a picture of sulphur burning, with its characteristic blue flame. I went to google images and typed in "sulphur burning" and it came right up:

Oh, yeah, and i gotta tell you -- all those folks who wash their vigil candles with ammonia? Ya know what happens when burning sulphur comes in contact with ammonia? Oy vey, you don't want to know. As one science site explains: "When sulphur flame comes in contact with escaping ammonia a white cloud is formed." And, baby, you do NOT want to be breathing in that "white cloud."

Here's a man visitng a volcano, where the sulphur-ammonia gasses play havoc with observers' lungs:

So ... watch out, okay, dear?

THANKS!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells