Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Graveyardhag,

WOW that isa fast burn of a candle. Often means that it was successful but it may not last long because of how quick it went. You would want to repeat and continue to protect yourself. Try reading the wax for symbols and meanings.

Lucky Mojo information on candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Book by Miss Cat that is great on this interpreting candles and using reversing candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Sat May 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Thanks JayDee, yeah I have the candle magic book.
It was a really really fast burn and I honestly thought it would burn clean. There was only oils on the candle so nothing that could have caught and caused such a fast burn down.

I took the advice earlier in the thread and made the petition general so as to attack all possible problems and not just the one I am sure of so I'm guessing there was more happening than I was aware of.

All of the black wax was to the left and most of the red to the right so that is a positive sign however the black also flooded over the red at the base of the candle (does that make sense? should have been a red stub but it was all covered in black) so when it should have been working on drawing in it was still working on reversing - not so much a good sign, and definitely still have much more work to do.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Hello Graveyardhag,

Sounds like you do have a lot more to contend with than you originally thought. Keep working your candles and hopefully you can clear up that mess.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Calypso721

Unread post by Calypso721 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:54 am

Hi everyone
Didn't realize until too late that maybe my reversal needed a few things
I have the black encased red candle (black over red)
Do I need to set it on a mirror once dressed
Also
Crab shells ? Necessary or or preference
Next
I have the black and green
Do I place this one on a mirror as well ?

Thanks so so much!
Btw Cat, I should have bought your book (Candle Magic)

Calypso721

Unread post by Calypso721 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Also can I use crown of success oil on the green part of my double action ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Hello Calypso721,

You could set your candles on a mirror, which is traditional.

Crab shell powder is also traditional in reversing spells, so I would suggest that you use it.
http://www.herbmagic.com/crab-shell-powder.html

You could use Crown of Success on the green part of your candle.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Calypso721

Unread post by Calypso721 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Thank you Miss Athena
Wish I would have used the crab shell
Both candles burned a little under 30 hours and left about 1/4 of wax however not a whole lot of mess

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Will following up a reversal candle with a mirror box keep them from sending it back again (of course backed up with Fiery Wall of Protection)?

And I know the instructions on the site say to break the mirror with a hammer wishing bad luck on your enemy, but is it less than, better or the same to put the remains in running water?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Doing a mirror box spell in conjunction with your reversing candle supplements the work by keeping their evil to themselves and away from you so yes, you could do that.

Personally, I like to bury a mirror box in a graveyard. It's the traditional way to work.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Thank you for your answer to my question, Miss Athena.

I apologize for muddying the question that I was asking. The mirror I would be breaking at the crossroads or putting into running watee would be from the reversal candle; not the mirror box.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Thanks for the clarification. You can deploy those mirror remains in the cemetery or in running water. Choose what works best for you.

Good luck.

SilverRose
HRCC Graduate
Using a reversing figurine candle

Unread post by SilverRose » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:47 am

Good afternoon to all, and thank you for your contributions to this forum. I'm doing a reversing spell on one of my daughter's co-workers, to send what she gives out back to her. She is making rude comments and hateful remarks to my daughter and spreading rumors to others in the company, about my daughter. This has been going on for several months. It has my daughter so stressed that the doctor told her she's on the verge of serious medical condition if things aren't resolved soon. I have reversing powder, reversing oil, crab shell powder and everything else I need for the spell. My question is, I have a reversing female candle that I will be using (black on the outside and red on the inside). Am I correct in thinking I would still reverse the candle (turn the candle upside down and burn it from the bottom to the top of the head)? Also, would it be wise to make a few runlets in bottom of the candle so excess wax won't form and snuff out the flame? Thanks for your input.
Helen Donahue - HRCC - G #979
HRCC Student #979 G

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:51 pm

SilverRose,

I think a reversing candle spell would work well for the situation. However, I don't believe Lucky Mojo sells a reversing figural candle. This forum is to advise customers on the use of Lucky Mojo products and so I cannot give any help full suggestions on how to burn that candle. Personally I haven't seen one and don't know if it possible. The wick might not go all the way thru to the bottom, the candle might tip over if upside down, I really don't know.

I would advise purchasing a jumbo double action candle, butting it and lighting it as described here: https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction

You could also work a black skull candle on the co-worker and stuff its mouth full of nasty thinks. Alum powder is a definite!

I would also consider Hotfooting the young lady and sending her on her way. I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

SilverRose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SilverRose » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:12 am

Thank you, Terra Rising. The female figurine candle, black on outside and red on inside, was given to me. I have bought many items from Lucky Mojo and love them. There are none better. Although people know my preferred source is Lucky Mojo, I was given a few candles, as birthday and Christmas gifts, from somewhere I'm not familiar with. This is why I was wondering if it could be used. I purchase from Lucky Mojo and no, I have not seen a candle like this either on their site. As an HRCC Graduate, I've come to trust and rely on Lucky mojo products. I do appreciate your input.
HRCC Graduate #979
HRCC Student #979 G

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 pm

SilverRose,

I can tell you are a graduate from the name color and your student number that still appears in your signature block, you are far ahead of me! Well met.

While It does sound interesting and the colors do sound correct with the red being on the inside and black on the outside. My main concern would be butting the candle and having it tip over and ruin the work or having to dig deep to find the wick on the bottom. If these are non issues, then I would press on.

There is something to be said about working with figural candles over pillar for reversing and cursing. Since the target is a rude gossip, it would be very satisfying to take a candle holder, place the crab shell powder and Reversing powder in the bottom and shove her head in it. Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

SilverRose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SilverRose » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Wow! Thank you for that suggestion!! Shoving her head in the crab shell powder, as well as circle of crab shell powder and rolling the candle in it, sounds like the perfect manner to do it!! Oh, I can just see the results of THAT! LOL. Because of medical issues, I only work as necessary, these days. My daughter says my workings are something to be afraid of as they always work. In fact, I did workings for this same woman, about a year ago, and she saw results within a month. I guess she forgot what I do. LOL. I've done a poppet, to keep her at bay until I do the reversing spell, and it is working quite nicely. In fact, the spell I'm doing now was actually on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour: Moving People In and Out w/ Sister Girl aired on 10/6/19. I'm adjusting it to fit my daughter's situation.. I listen to the Rootwork Hour every week. Gotta love Ms Cat and her guests.
HRCC Student #979 G

TheFattMac101

Unread post by TheFattMac101 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:46 pm

This lady told me to write his name or nick name nine times and then poke nine holes is that the rite way????

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 am

Hello TheFattMac101,

I don't know who "this lady" is, so can't vouch for her credibility as a practitioner. That said, the advice you got does not track with traditional hoodoo practice (which is the focus of this forum). For example, we do not use nicknames, but full birth names to identify our targets.

You can read through the many posts in this topic for advice and ideas in the traditional hoodoo fashion.

TheFattMac101

Unread post by TheFattMac101 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Can you tell me how to do it

TheFattMac101

Unread post by TheFattMac101 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:47 pm

Hello TheFattMac101,

You are in the topic area for spell advice on using the double action/reversing candle so if you read through the posts here, you will find the answers you seek.

If you would like one-on-one magical coaching from a professional rootworker, you can contact one of the members of AIRR who can walk you through the steps of your spell. Find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

ComeOnInMyKitchen
HRCC Student

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Evening all,

I've seen folks talk on this forum about using a double action candle to reverse off any work done on them by carving something along the lines of "enemies known and unknown" opposing their own name. Out of curiosity, would the opposite (or "reverse", har har) be doable? Say the target is a manipulative, bullying, abusive, or sadistic type and has hurt a lot of people, some of whose names you know, some you don't. If you're doing reversal work on them for yourself or another, wouldn't it be plausible to rain down all their nasty at once while you're at it? Anyone have thoughts/experience on carving something like "all those you've hurt, known and unknown" opposing the name of the target?

I hope everyone is staying safe.
But no man yet has seen God's hand, nor yet His fingernails. ~ Hurston

TheFattMac101

Unread post by TheFattMac101 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:06 am

Thank you miss anthena worked out

nyalisa_13

Unread post by nyalisa_13 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:53 am

Hello everyone!

I want to clarify one thing I am not sure I understood correctly. One of my friends started to act very irrationally and got involved with a person that all of us friends kinda in shock of. In ane case, I did divination and it looks that my friend got love-jinxed. He became very distant from many friends and he started drinking a lot, it looks like he lost clarity... not a pleasant view.

In this type of situation can I do a double action candle to reverse that love-jinx that was placed on him and bring him back his clarity without telling him that? If I tell him - I assume he would not believe in it, because he doesn't listen to anyone but her right now.

Please advise, if it is ok to do it behind his back or should i do it from my perspective towards her? Because at the end of the day I lost a good friend to a jinx that was placed on him.

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:31 am

nyalisa_13,

When we say someone is love jinxed or jinxed in love, we usually mean that the person has some kind of small curse or blockage that is keeping them from finding a love partner. This situation sounds more like he is tied and bound by a negative partner. I would do break up work first and then a reversing candle to send the mess back to her. Also, it is fine to do this work without permission or them knowing. People coming from other traditions/religions some times like to make up special "rules" in order to dictate their beliefs upon others. Permission isn't a rule in hoodoo. I very much doubt a slave would ask her master's permission to influence him for more money or even to heal the master's baby. The work was just done.

Clarity is a work that you can do separately. I recommend having him come into contact with the oil or powder but if that isn't possible any more, you could work with a white skull candle baptized for him. Load the candle with a picture or other personal concern and dress the skull candle with Clarity oil.

Clarity products and spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Working with skull candles: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Cast Off Evil would also be excellent in this situation. It would help him with the drinking and to throw off the influence of this evil person: https://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

nyalisa_13

Unread post by nyalisa_13 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:08 am

Terra Rising,

Thank you for the detailed answer!!!! Sounds like a good plan to do a break-up work followed with reversing... now I just have to wait till my package arrives from Lucky Mojo and then I will apply your advice on that situation.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”