Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

MysticRootworker

Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 am

[quote]As for visiting people in dreams, I rather work on telepathic dialogue while awake. I concentrate on the person while he or she is sleeping and talk to them mentally. This takes time to really master, because most people project when they do this. They start thinking they hear the person tell them what they want to hear. I just work on getting my message across.

That's what I do.
Mary[quote]
(I tried to do the quote the right way but I don't know how :? )
Mary-
I have been able to for some time to get through to people during conscious waking hours. I am pretty good at that actually. An ex once asked me "were you thinking about me today?" and I said why- he said because I was in my truck and I felt like you were with me somehow. He knew I could and would do that frequently. It wasnt the only time. I can talk to one of my best friends as well very easily. I have not been able to astral project or do dream visiting. I have a friend who is very good at it. She has been doing it for years.

I did discover during a class project that I can remote view pretty well. I was fortunate enough to participate in a program in Holistic Healing at an actual accredited college for the brief moment they actually had it. We had incredible teachers. In one of our classes our teacher did a little "contest" to win a book. We had to "look" at her bathroom and describe what we saw. I was completely amazed when I won. It was a book that I already owned so I passed it on to the next person. LOL Anyway- my question is since I can actually send messages while both people are awake then I should be able to do it pretty easily while the other person is sleeping? I have never considered it. I know that one of the dear ladies who does readings for me (she is 70+) said that she can easily "slip into bed" with a target and has in fact been visited that way herself for a lil nocturnal loving! lol NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN! ;-) Sorry- I digress, So I guess if I try while my target is asleep then I just need to be gently loving and persuasive. No need for over kill since they are vulnerable at that time?
Sorry this was so long
Thanks alot

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:24 pm

If you are sending them a message while they are sleeping, you are dream visiting. You would have to imagine what you want that person to see. Dreams are visual. While using a skull candle, besides just saying out loud what you want, also visually picture it and the image going to the target. The only way to do this work is with practice and to be conscious before you go to sleep.

Some people get too caught up in this and do not contact people in the physical. They do not feel the need too, since they are having these great dreams. Make sure if this is for work you need done in the physical world, a job, a lover, whatever, the target feels compelled to take physical action. This is especially true of love work, where there is a sense of security from dreams.

Mary

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks Mary-
I will be adding skull candles to my order. :-) Along with the appropriate oils, powders etc. Since the one I am working on is 2 1/2 hrs away this will be very helpful. I have another question. I am in the process of trying to get a LONG term lawsuit settled. I do know what the opposing attorney's look like. I was fortunate enough to obtain a brochure with a photo of one of them a couple of weeks ago even. But the judge I do not (yet). Can I do this work with only a name of the judge in this case? I mean ONLY if I have difficulty with the photo. It has been 5 yrs and I need to get this taken care of for my stepchildren and myself. So if I do NOT have a photo would this still be a possibility? I am going to start a honey jar on all of them. I did put them in the freezer- to "freeze" them from working against us. But I thought a honey jar would be helpful as well. Thanks for all of your helpful information!

Oh I am going to see about getting a reading done very soon. I should have the money in about another week.
Thanks Again

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:31 am

I know that spells can be done anytime the need arises, but I would like to know if there is a particular moon phase that's best to do a Psychic Vision spell to dream true? I believe I read somewhere that the Full Moon is best for this type of work.

Any input would be appreciated.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Yes, a waxing to full moon is good for this spell kit. The next full moon is January 30. I would start a few days before that, maybe the 28th.

Mary

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 am

Thanks Mary.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 am

Last night I dreamed my lover was talking to me, explaining a situation, confiding in me.

I know that if I'd had a bad dream about the situation (it's complicated right now) I would believe it. I have uncrossing candles and honey jar going, and a bunch of vigils set at LM.

Should I take this as his speaking to me energetically? Is it a sign of the work? I'm inclined to think so only because consciously I have not been feeling nearly that optimistic. Last night was the second night of the 13-herb bath. The person who wants to keep us apart may be backing off... at least I don't feel the malevolence so strongly today.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 am

In love work dreaming about your target may be considered a sign. If it jumps out at you and you strong feel its a sign then accept it. Also, when doing love work or work a particular person, people have reported having a spike in dreaming about that person. Its all part of the magical process.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:21 pm

I have experienced this several times...randomly and definitely unexpected...I consider it a good sign
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 pm

OK, I just got an email from him that says pretty much the opposite of what he was saying in the dream last night. Was the dream a warning not to believe the email (I think he may have HAD to write it)?

I guess I will see what happens tonight.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Sometimes dreams will tell us what someone is really feeling, what they are really thinking when they are unable to express it to us in our waking life. If the email is different then what he said to you in the dream, follow up with a reading. The dream is only a sign if you feel that it really was a sign.

There is also a theory that what happens in true dreams must be interpreted in respect to opposites, ie. a new birth=death, a death=new life and so on and so forth.

Remain patient and keep up on your work and see what unfolds. If necessary get a reading to clarify both the signs and the events unfolding.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 pm

I am getting a reading with Miss Cat on Friday, but in my despair :( I called psychics on a line I know and EVERY SINGLE ONE said the email is not the truth.

Meanwhile I'll keep doing the work. Time will tell. I know that in the dream, it really truly felt like he was talking to me-- much more than the email did.

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 am

i had a dream that myinlaws sister who was already married was having a wedding :? everyone was in the church sitted including me all of a sudden one lady got up and started to undress herself :o she took her pant off and everybody screamed :oops: and ran off they tried for her to put it back on but could not so i steped in i was able to talk her into putting her pants back on i helped her and i started walking her outside and one of my sisters husband came along and help and we got her out am confused at this pls help

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:07 am

Hi there Africanqueen,

This forum is dedicated to Lucky Mojo products--we help people figure out which ones are best for them and which ones to use for their situation. We cannot offer interpretations on your dream, but you we can advise you to go see a reader who performs dream analysis and divination, you can find a list of them at: www.readersandrootworkers.org

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 am

Am sorry about that i thought as much i have been trying to get a reading but almost everybody is booked this month.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi Africanqueen,
I'm usually able to get a reading with someone from AIRR within a few days. Of course, Miss Cat may be the exception. :)
Africanqueen wrote:am confused at this pls help
If you're asking about what products to use, I highly recommend these two oils:

Clarity Oil
To put an end to confusion and unknowing; for insight and true vision.

Psychic Vision Oil
Alleged to enhance spiritual insight and induce prophetic dreams.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Sandi

Unread post by Sandi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:44 am

Hi, I just finished doing all my spell work this past weekend regarding trying to win back an ex. This morning, on the morning of day 3, I woke up to the most fabulous dream. It not only had my heart's desire, it had more. We were reconciled, more in love than ever and our relationship had even progressed from where we left.

Except, my boyfriend in the dream was not my ex. It was one of the actors from Gossip Girl!!

Is this good? bad? completely unrelated despite it being the morning of day 3?

thank you!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 am

Hello Sandi

I personally don't think its a sign, but you should do some divination or have some done just to be sure.
Sandi wrote:Is this good? bad? completely unrelated despite it being the morning of day 3?
What people don't always understand, usually because no one told them or told them wrong, is that the much bandied about idea of a sign in three days, movement in three weeks and results in three months is a rule of thumb, not anything set in stone.

Good Luck!
HRCC Student #1559

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:58 pm

hello there

i read somewhere there is a dream work also you can do to revive contact with old friend? though can anyone pls explain what does that mean how to perform that? i tried looking for contact me spell to revive touch with old friend but is there any other spell that can be done
any options

appreciate your rep

thanks

Candy

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 01, 2010 8:02 pm

ConjureMan shared a tobacco spell to have someone contact you in this thread:

contact-spell-to-make-him-call-you--t4658.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu May 06, 2010 5:53 am

I had an odd dream last night and I have looked for over an hour searching the internet for a meaning to this. I have had dreams about snakes about once a wk or so for a few wks now. I am thinking that maybe St. Martha may be speaking to me. I have been considering asking her for help. I hope I am in the right section for this question- In my dream there was a VERY LARGE I mean bigger then a person snake with two heads. I did not feel threatened by it at all. It was just interesting to look at. There was a couple of small snakes around and for some reason they kinda freaked me out, but not the VERY Large one with two heads. I hope it is ok to ask about this. I just cannot figure out the meaning and I am sure there is one. Could it be St. Martha? Should I maybe start burning a candle for her? Or could this be a different message? Thanks for your help with this.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

Spiritual dreams can be about many different things and can be from all sorts of spirits, saints being only one of them. However, Saint Martha, especially in the tradition that sees her as Lubana, often appears as snakes in the dreams she sends. It is important to note, however, that she doesn't always appear as a snake in other Catholic folk traditions. The best way to determine the spiritual meaning and source of a dream is a divination followed up by an attempt to commune with the spirit.

Do a card or pendulum divination to find out if it is indeed Saint Martha who is calling to you. Follow this up by setting up a place for her and light a candle while you ask what wants from you. Invest in a Saint Martha vigil from LM and dedicate it to her as you attempt to speak to the saint.

Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 am

Not every dream with snakes is associated with Saint Martha. The dream could be telling you about something else, or it could be saint martha. I would get a reading by a worker that does dream interpretation. No one here is going to be able to tell you what this dream means unless you get some divination done to differentiate between if its st martha or something else.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... or_Clients
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu May 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Thanks for the replies. I will get a divination done with Bri again. I loved her. I will definitely add St. Martha items to the order I am putting together. My first paycheck comes next wednesday! Woohoo I get to order more LM products. lol I have several things I need. ;-)

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 pm

How to make a Commanding/Controlling jar in tobacco spell? petition needs to be there with photos??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Dxyz2010, may I recommend that you take a bit of time and read through HITAP which will get you through the basic principles of conjure and hoodoo. You will learn things like the use of candles in conjure, the way petition papers are made, how to dress your candles, the different types of jar spells, how to dispose of remains, how to lay out tricks and a whole host of other important things. By reading HITAP you'll learn the language of hoodoo so to speak. So when we start discussing a jar spell you'll know instantly the basic principles about it, ie a personal concern in a jar with herbs and curios that is worked for a specific goal.

A commanding jar is what it sounds like. Its a jar spell the has commanding and controlling herbs and spiritual products along with your petition and a personal concern and is worked in order to bring someone under your control.

Here is the link, I hope you find it beneficial: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks conjureman , i will surely read that,,

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 am

Does anyone here know about any LM oils or products that can make someone dream good about you?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am

You can use Influence oil, or another similar oil, on a skull candle or doll-baby in order to attempt to influence their dreams
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:41 pm

I've had about three dreams about my ex so far since I've been working on bringing us back together. My ex and I have been broken up for about a month almost but about 2 to 3 weeks ago I had a dream that we were about to have an intimate moment and his phone rang. He said that he had to go and I asked him about his new girlfriend and in my dream he told me it wasn't that serious between them. I woke up puzzled at this. Then about a week after that I had another dream that he told me they had broke up. Then I was just laying in my bed relaxing when I drifted off to sleep and I had a short dream that he was holding me.

I'm taking these as positive signs that my spell is working but I just wanted to get some feedback on this. Could my spell be taking effect?
Peace, Love and Blessings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:04 pm

It could be that. It could also be you dreaming about what you want to happen. You should get a reading with a worker that does dream and sign interpretation to find out for sure.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 pm

I agree with Devi, I've had many happy dreams about exes that I swore were signs but they were just more heartbreak. Get a reading

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 am

I'm going to take you guys advice and get a reading . I keep having those dreams and I just want to be on the safe side. Thanks again and blessings.
Peace, Love and Blessings.

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Hello, all. I was just wondering if it would be acceptable to perhaps discuss dreams here and ask for other's interpretations of them. I have one that I received after asking for a sign from a certain Spirit, but I am not quite sure what exactly it was trying to say. I'll wait for an okay from a mod before proceeding to type the whole long thing here. If it's not acceptable then I sincerely apologize for all of this. Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Is is acceptable Rosette (I think) but you will probably be referred to an AIRR reader who interprets dreams found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... d_Dreaming

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

lol At least I'm not in violation of anything. I'd love to discuss it with an AIRR reader, but I'm a little lacking in funds right now, so I thought that getting some opinions from fellow forum members may not be too bad either.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 pm

A ten minute reading with me (and with several others at AIRR) will cost you all of ten dollars -- and i would be glad to interpret your dream in that amount of time.

It is not in "violation" to describe your dreams here, but this is not a dream discussion forum, so don't expect much in the way of replies. This forum is where we help our customers, clients, and friends learn how to select and use Lucky Mojo Curio Co. occult goods and hoodoo rootwork supplies. No forum can be all things to all people.

I am sure you can find several excellent dream discussion forums or Yahoo groups on the net. Try a google search.

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Have you ever walked in someone else's dream? What is that experience like? Do you control the actions of others in the dream?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 am

A friend of mine who sometimes makes an appearance on this board does this buy she calls it hag riding, or astral projection. She is able to get into the person's dreams and able to speak to them or basically do what she wants them to do. In any case, i have tried it a few times, and it is like you are in a sleepy but half conscious state, and you are talking directly to them. I can't really describe it as it is something quite new to me, and I am not able to sustain it that long. In addition,you can get into someone's state of subconscious through skull candle work especially with the use of tobacco.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks stars,

I am currently studying up on Dream Walking and Dream Weaving (controlling the dreams).
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm

I've never walked in another's dream, but I've had visitors in mine before. The dreamwalker, in my experience, only controls themselves in the dream. The dreamer can tell what is happening if they are relatively aware of supernatural going's-on. Unlike the rest of the dream, the dreamwalker is not controlled by the whim of the dreamer, and this gives it away.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:25 am

I had a dream last night of a furry Light Pink Cat, and I was holding it... can anyone interpurtate the meaning of this, it's been on my mind all day ;)
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Dreams are highly subjective and the symbolism really needs to be understood contextually. If you feel that this dream is significant and would like an interpreation then you can schedule a reading with someone who specializes in dream interpretation.

Good luck!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 am

Thank you Devi

coffeelady

Unread post by coffeelady » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:12 am

Hello all-

I had a dream the other night, I was riding my bike through a long underground tunnel until I came to the end. Then I climbed a ladder, opened a hatch and climbed out. I was in the back part of a very full, very large warehouse. There was a women there working at a long cluttered table. She seemed surprised to see me, but kept working. She was boiling a fried chicken leg in a large pot. There was a much smaller pot of wax sitting part way in the boiling water, melting the wax. Then she poured the wax into the boiling water and let the whole thing cool.

Does this sound like any kind of spell anyone has heard of? It felt so vivid and specific, and even while I was in the dream I thought - I am getting work done on me.

Any thoughts or guidance would be welcome!

Thanks

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:16 am

I know this forum isn't for interpret dreams but as i'm doing some ritualsto open up roads i want to ask about this dream because is related to my ritual. Naturally i'm using the oils and candles from LM.

Ok, this is the dream i had last night. i was going walking on the sidewalk had a lot of dirty water and this man i stand until the waters passing, then he told me to continue my way, i did it but at the end i found a gate closed and i had to jump but finally i was out of the obstacles . i was walking barefoot.Someone can tell me what this dreams means? Thank you and i hope not having left the forum rules.

Messager In NY

Unread post by Messager In NY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 am

Last night or I should say this morning . around 5:30 am I had A dream. And i know that my Grandfarther send's down messages to me. In my Dream there was A Docter. and some alligator's in front of me , to get to see the docter, That is 1 dream. When my Mom got up this morning she told me she had A Dream and her Mother. wich is my grandmother. she did see me grandmother in the dream In my Mother dream there war police at a partie and every one was dress up, My Grandmonther was givening my Mother Jewellery and there war peals on the neckless that war Black and White . what do you all think about thers Dreams
thanks for your help ... Messager In NY :idea: :twisted:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:34 pm

This forum is here to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products. Its not a general hoodoo/rootwork/conjure/magic/magick/witchcraft/occult discussion board. As such dream interpretation is off-topic for this forum. I suggest you schedule a reading with one of the workers at AIRR if you want your dream interpreted.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Turnsteel is correct, here is the link to AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _and_Omens who provide dream interpretations.

Additionally Lucky Mojo has several books on dream interpretation (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html)

Here is a few to look for:
The Dream Book ($14.95 - BOO-DIV-DRBO)
Dream Singers ($24.95 - BOO-DIV-DRSI)
Interpretation of Dreams in Chinese Culture ($14.95 - BOO-DIV-IDCC)
Predictions Library: Dreams ($8.95 - BOO-DIV-PLDB)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 pm

if you play the lottery, you could use your dreams to select lucky number by using a dream book, such as Aunt Sally's or Kansas City Kitty.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

tnish

Unread post by tnish » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Hello to the forum!

Alright I know this is going to sound like some crazy mess but I just had to ask since it keeps coming in my mind(unconscious mind that is).

Ok when Im in that state right between where you sorta sleep but still sorta awake and somewhat coherent I get "singnals" or "ideas" to do or try things.

One of those things would be to cast what Ive started calling the "for anything spell" (since I dont know whatelse to call it since I dont even know what it is or if its even real).

What it entails or I always see myself doing is taking a fingernail and my hair wrapping it with string or twine then burning it and then praying or asking for what I want.

Does this even come close to being plausible work much less a real spell?

Thanks In Advance Everyone

Messager In NY

Unread post by Messager In NY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 pm

thank all for your reply. I do have a good dream book BY Rose Inserra that has help me in the past. I was on Cat talk show last week. and Dr K and Cat war a big help.. and I do need to do some things around here. and I do understand a lot of what the Dreams are saying . I just don't know what to do No more regarding my Mom...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 pm

...thats why the reading was recommended Messager in NY.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 pm

This reads like a request for dream interpretation. AIRR has readers that provide this service, if this is what you are asking...and LM sells several books on the subject. Please read this post (it was discussed today) dreams-t9907.html

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm

jwmcclin wrote:This reads like a request for dream interpretation. AIRR has readers that provide this service, if this is what you are asking...and LM sells several books on the subject. Please read this post (it was discussed today) dreams-t9907.html
Actually, I think he/she was asking if the spell that was given in the dream resembles any sort of real spell.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

tnish

Unread post by tnish » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Third posting correct. Thank You

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am

It doesn;t sound like any spell i know.

But it was your dream, not the oral tradition of conjure.

So....

You know this is totally off-topic for a forum about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. -- especially a section of that forum that is titled "How To Use Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies - Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, Honey Jars" -- right?

Okay, if you didn't know before, now you do.

Thanks for understanding..
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Messager In NY

Unread post by Messager In NY » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:02 am

I did a reading already, As well that am A reader , thank for your help have a good weekend

Messager In NY

Unread post by Messager In NY » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm

the fight is on tonight. thank you all for your help. Good Blessing's to all of you for your help

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Sounds like you're overcoming the obstacles in your way.

If you are interested in having a dream or sign interpreted some of the members of AIRR specialize in these forms of omen-reading. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Many of those same people offer $10 readings where you can tell them your dream or sign and they can give you a quick interpretation.

Good luck.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”