Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm

This forum is for Lucky Mojo customers who seek advice on use of its products. Lucky mojo has several books on dream interpretation which we do not provide in this forum.

Lucky Mojo books can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html; you can search through the list. Alternately, you could get a reading from one of the AIRR readers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org who specializes in dream interpretations.

This is basically off topic. Please consider the advice provided. Good Luck in your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am

Hi, any suggestions on how to make a person dream about you? I read about buring tobacco over their picture while they were asleep which I tried but I ended up having vivid dreams about them.

Any other suggestions for dream work? Skull candle, maybe? thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 pm

I would go the skull candle or doll baby route, and make sure to work on it when you know they are sleeping.

Are you able to lucid dream? If so, then if you find yourself dreaming about them after you work on them, try to seek them out in the dream realm and then work on them directly at that level!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Dream-walking, spirit-walking, or ghost-walking as some call it are all methods by which you can influence the dreams of someone and can work on them while they are asleep.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks Devi & ConjureMan, I've researched and tried to put this sort of dream work into practice since you introduced me to it here. I think it's going to take more than a few days to master!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:56 pm

babybio, you may want to book a consultation with one of AIRR readers to help you with this type of work. Read this link, it gives you a list of root workers who performs this type of work. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... d_Dreaming
It includes Tools and Techniques for Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence and Dreaming

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks for that. I didn't realize that service was offered. It might be a good area for me since I've had prophetic dreams my whole life. something new to explore. thanks!

MsSha

Unread post by MsSha » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Hello all,
I searched this forum and to my suprise found nothing. So, i thought this would be interesting to some. Just today, I had a dream of "many" little bats in my house. can't remember if any were flying around or anything but my floor was covered with them. There were so many of them that i would squash some of them as i would try to walk. I feel like I have a good idea of why I dreamt this. And maybe it has something to do with me finishing an Uncrossing spell that included using Chinese Wash just last week.... Any thoughts on this anyone? i would love to hear what other people think.
I AM WHO I AM AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am

I dreamed that I befriended a cat that I took home. The cat became aggressive when I didnt give it the milk fast enough and started jumping and turned into a Dog and then a boy and then it turned into a green monster. Its like the Cat made me float. It was so strange.

What does this mean?

Interpretations, please.

Thanks

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 am

hi
i recently had a dream involving a man who's love i want to rekindle. Red satin was featured prominently in the dream....do you know of a love spell that utilizes red satin?

ConjureGal

Unread post by ConjureGal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 pm

I had a dream that I was driving at night and talking of the phone with my best friend. She says over the phone "EWWWH! I found a bug in my mouth!" I was eating something in the car and I felt something that didnt seem normal in my mouth and I opened my mouth and BEHOLD it was a HUGE COCK ROACH :shock: ! I was so disgusted I tried to rinse my mouth out with whatever I had in the car and EVEN NOW I can still feel what that cock roach in my mouth.

Does ANYONE know what this means? Please let me know thank YOU!!! :D
THANK YOU PAPA LEGBA FOR OPENING THE DOORWAY!
& SAINT MARTHA SERVANT & DOMINATOR!
& THE SWIFT SAINT EXPEDITE & SAINT ANTHONY OF LOST THINGS!THANKS PAPA LEGBA FOR CLOSING THE DOORWAY!

coraa

Unread post by coraa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

ConjureGal, I don't know from a conjure perspective per se, but I do know from a psychological perspective that dreams of finding foreign objects in your mouth (and also dreams of having your teeth break off or fall out) are fairly common anxiety dreams.

If you're under stress or are feeling anxious, that could have something to do with it.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Certain dreams that have bugs in your mouth often means someone is talking bad about you, or you are involved in gossip.

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming

ConjureGal

Unread post by ConjureGal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Ok...thanks because this dream REALLY freaked me out! I have been anxious about moving to a new area and being away from family and being pretty much on my own. And there has been a bit of gossip going on with my family and my loved ones family and I was recommended in a divination by Ms. Bri to get some Stop Gossip so that makes sense you two! Lol! I just recently got some LM Psychic Vision Oil and will be using that to help aid me with my natural abilities to see stuff a little more clearly! LOL! Thanks @ConjureManAil and @Coraa!
THANK YOU PAPA LEGBA FOR OPENING THE DOORWAY!
& SAINT MARTHA SERVANT & DOMINATOR!
& THE SWIFT SAINT EXPEDITE & SAINT ANTHONY OF LOST THINGS!THANKS PAPA LEGBA FOR CLOSING THE DOORWAY!

June

Unread post by June » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi everyone, I was listening to Miss Cat's hoodoo radio show a few weeks ago where she suggested to someone when asked what they should do in a certain situation that they consult the spiritual realm. In order to cross that divide, she suggested to the person that they place a stick they found outdoors across the rim of a glass of water. The stick is supposed to cross the divide where this person would find their answer. The answer would come in a dream. Miss Cat said to watch out for it after 3 days time.

I tried this and last night, on the 3rd night, I had a very vivid dream. I asked if I should still pursue reconciliation with my ex boyfriend. I had a very intense reconciliation dream but the ex in my dream was my ex boyfriend from years ago. Would anyone say this was a yes given it was a reconciliation dream even if the boyfiend had the wrong identity? thank you.

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 am

Hi,
I had a dream last night that had me worried. It was like I wasn't sleep and I was actually there everything was so clear. I was a house with many room and a lot of witch, voodoo stuff all over and someone took my clothes off and I was afraid and was trying to get away. Some how I managed to get my clothes on and got to the door as soon as I stepped out a man grabbed me and was trying to kiss me or stick is tongue in my mouth and it was split like a snake I managed to break free than I just got up and got my fiery wall of protection oil and put it on my body and I went back to sleep with no more instances that night. Is some one trying to put a spell on me??
Mzcee
Lovebird

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

I had done a "Graveyard Dirt Love Spell". It didn't seem to go very well. So I took it out in the backyard and buried it. Trying to be respectful to the dead.

Then I started another one on a different person.

Last night I had a dream about the first person.

The question is: By burying it, did I broke the spell or complete and seal it? What does the dream mean?

I'm not in touch right now with the first person. So I don't know what's going on. I just need to get some advice. Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am

Artaynia, mszcee, Nighthawk01, ConjureGal, and all who have asked about dreams but not received personal replies:

In conjure practice, the meanings of dreams are fairly traditional and dreams are not interpreted through psychology.

To gain an overview with full perspective about the way dream interpretations are approached in the African American community in general, and thus within hoodoo rootwork and African American folk magic, i would like to recommend a few books

At Lucky Mojo we carry an extensive line of dream interpretation books, and they are listed here, with links to their individual description pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks
this excellent and very accessible book:

Here, as a re-posting, is jwmclin's helpful list of books about dreams that we carry at Lucky Mojo:

The Dream Book ($14.95 - BOO-DIV-DRBO)
Dream Singers ($24.95 - BOO-DIV-DRSI)
Interpretation of Dreams in Chinese Culture ($14.95 - BOO-DIV-IDCC)
Predictions Library: Dreams ($8.95 - BOO-DIV-PLDB)

I would also like to say that if you want to learn more about the underlying relationships between dream interpretation, elements of conjure, lottery play, and other facets of African American community life, there is no better book to study than "Dream Singers" by Anthony Shafton $24.95 BOO-DIV-DRSI

Here is a brief description of this book:

"A reverence for dreams runs like a clear spring through African American experience. Dream-singers distills this heritage through a vivid look at the private dream lives of more than one hundred African Americans. Gathered here are the dreams and understandings of the famous - such as literary lions John Edgar Wideman and Gloria Naylor - as well as everyday people: men, women, and children who discuss their dreams and visions and what they mean. Anthony Shafton explores the prevalence of ancestor dreams, the belief in predictive dreaming, the openness to dreamlike experiences in the waking state, and the link between dreams and spirituality at the core of the black dream experience. The exploration reveals an intriguing African connection underlying the tapestry of beliefs and attitudes. From traditional dream signs and dreams "meant for others" to picking numbers and deja vu, Dream-singers illuminates a wealth of interpretations and approaches, offering every reader invaluable insights into a distinctly American spiritual tradition."

The book is all that and more -- and i cannot praise it highly enough for those who wish to explore the meanings of their dreams within a hoodoo and conjure context.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks for the advice on the books on dreams. I wrote them down. I mainly was wondering on the idea about burying the one spell. If that completed it and if that is what the dream met. This other spell is only about a couple of weeks old at this time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 pm

You seem to be asking if when you dreamed about the earlier target of a love spell when starting work on another target for a similar love spell, could that mean that the first spell was "sealed" or over or given a sort of blessed "goodbye" -- but you didn't tell us the content of the dream, that is, what happened in the dream.

Did you and he make love? Did you kill him? Did he deliver ice water to your refrigerator? Did you and he live in a cardboard shack in Seattle's skid row? Did you meet up with him in Guatemala during the insurgency of the 1970s? Was there an Alsatian Police Dog by your side as you and he rode cow ponies over the rocks at Republic Ranch shooting an early talkie film? Were you and he dead? Did he give you a rare and unusual flowering tree? Did you spit on his shoes and laugh? Did an intelligent guinea pig appear between the two of you and speak clearly and calmly about the current crisis in farm subsidies? Did you dream that he held up seven fat ears of corn followed by seven lean ears of corn? Was he clothed in a prison uniform? Was there road repair work underway as the two of you sorted through pile after pile of antiquarian childrens' books with chromolithographic covers at an outdoor antiques flea market that stretched between Sonoma County and Los Angeles, California? Was anyone eating Swedish meatballs? Was there a cat?

You see -- without knowing WHAT YOU DREAMED, it would be impossible to interpret what the dream signifies.

Like i was telling you earlier, in the conjure community, which is to say the community of African American folk magic practitioners and those others who wish to join it, the fact that you dreamed of him is not the point -- it is WHAT YOU DREAMED that matters, and the interpretations of dreams is fairly specific, which is why we tend to use dream books to interpret dreams.

Obviously there was a link or a "ping" between the two of you. Obviously there was a meaning. But as far as conjure norms and practices go, what that link or "ping" meant and what that meaning foretold is interpretable only in terms of the CONTENT of the dream.
catherine yronwode

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 am

Sorry Cat, and thanks for that insight. The person I dreamed about. I buried the spell as said earlier. In the dream, first part of it, I knew the person but it wasn't like a friendship type of thing. In the second part of the dream we were talking a little and then she tried kicking me. It was like I think it felt like hurt feelings but I grab her leg so she couldn't go through with the kick. Then I stood there holding her leg and it seemed as through things were ok then. As far as I can remember the dream. I won't even be around this person again I don't think. If the spell did go through I will make it a point to go around her. I moved 10 miles from the area. She went back to college, will be home for the summer. If the spell didn't work, I won't worry about it. But if it did, and she is falling in love with me, I need to go back, right? Do the right thing. I truly need a reading from you. Maybe shortly I can recieve one. I may be getting some work very soon. Thanks again for the insight. You're A Great Person.

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:43 pm

I do have one more question about this first person? If by chance the spell worked and is sealed... I don't live where I use to, but the people there know how to contact me. Will this girls "If the spell worked and is completed" will she track me down. It wouldn't be that hard. Thanks

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Mom has a question? She is also Doing a "Graveyard Dirt Love Spell". It's on her boyfriend. She had a dream that they were together and having a great time. She's wanting to know if this dream is a sign that her spell is working and that her and her boyfriend will be together in the future. Thanks..

Starry

Unread post by Starry » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:28 am

I would like communication or better clarity from the angelic or spiritual realms that have brought me dreams. I agree that dreams are subjective and in my case(s, lots of cases), there is too much symbolism. Ms Cat, I have gone through much research. ConjureAli, I try to limit symbolism to my beliefs. Question is, what can I do to ask my angels for clarity? I have never used LM products but have gained respect for LM through all the forums and posts (maybe will take a class). What would you recommend in this regard? Psychic Oil? I am not close to LM location so shipping will take some time. Thanks!
Thank you God, AA Michael, Metatron and all the other dancing Angels in my life for always being with me.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:40 pm

I've always had dreams of future events so to help me with that I first tried calendula flowers and nothing.
Star anise alone gave me insomnia and nightmares, same thing happened to my sister when I placed one under her pillow. So last night I used a star anise, poppy flowers and psychic oil my intention was to find an answer to my love life problem and the answer came! like someone was talking to me I woke up really surprised the answer was so clear but fell back asleep and now I don't remember it :x
so I want to make a little mojo bag to keep under my pillow and I'd like some help with that. I was thinking of using this ingredients
poppy flowers
star anise
anise seeds
calendula flowers
psychic oil
clarity oil
master key
and maybe king solomon wisdom

what do you guys think of this mix? any suggestion is welcome

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi Bipa:

Your ingriedients sound good. You may also try anointing your "third eye" (the space between your eyebrows) with Psychic Vision Oil from Lucky Mojo and praying for guidance in your dreams before you go to sleep. In addition, keep a glass of pure water by your bedside; this aides in helping good dreams travel to you and keeps away nightmares.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Psychic Vision and Spirit Guide products can help you develop a stronger connection and more clear communication with your spirit guides.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks Mary Bee! I have always annointed my third eye with the psychic oil. Tonight I made the little bag and my dreams were silly, I guess I need to give it some time :)

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm

For the past decade, I have had a recurring dream in which I am college and am one class short of graduating. I could never take that class, because it isn't offered. Also, I didn't really finish high school in the same dream.

The dream is so weird to me. If anyone has experienced the same dream and knows what it means, please share with me.

Thanks.

BTW...I am a college and high school graduate. So, the dreams don't match the reality.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Sounds like a pretty run of the mill stress dream to me. It's a very common dream theme.
I really often dream about being back in high school (but at my current age which is weird), and knowing I have to pass math to graduate...but knowing I'm not going to go to that math class. It's weird. LOL!

Others may have a different perspective - and of course if you're concerned about it, you can always have a reading.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:43 pm

I agree with Devi. I had a dream the day before graduation that I didnt make it because I was late! But I think getting a reading is great for clarity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:36 pm

I just bought a copy of "Dream Singers" off the net. Any advice on it before starting to read. Will be getting a money order and mailing it tomorrow. Thanks

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 am

Ok, I have a question and I hope its not silly. My wife's grandmother died last week, and last night I had a dream of her and she kept trying to hand me a black cross pendant. She was smiling and smiling and kept trying to get me to take it out of her hand. Anybody have a clue what that might mean?

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Cocobongo wrote:I asked God for guidance on what I should do to help with some work I've been doing & my answer came in the form of a dream of a text from my target. They were saying there were so many blocks in my way & that I wasn't addressing them. They then said that my spellwork would take more than just "spitting on iron a few times". I understood all of the dream save that part-could that have anything to do some sort of hoodoo practices I'm not familiar with? Thanks in advance for any help.
This would depend on the nature of the spellwork you are working. You use the word "target", and I'm guessing from this that you are trying to perform a curse (correct me if I'm wrong). If I'm right, then the iron quote could be telling, since iron is a metal traditionally associated with Mars, and Mars is associated with conflict. If I'm wrong, then I have no idea.
hoodooTom wrote:Ok, I have a question and I hope its not silly. My wife's grandmother died last week, and last night I had a dream of her and she kept trying to hand me a black cross pendant. She was smiling and smiling and kept trying to get me to take it out of her hand. Anybody have a clue what that might mean?
Does the pendant exist in waking life? If not, is the black cross as a symbol in any way familiar to you? Does it mean anything to you?

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:i have never, in my personal study of hoodoo, heard any well-versed African American root doctor express the belief that the honey is a reward or offering tendered to the angelic spirits. This is not to say that such may not be the case -- only that i have never heard anyone i studied with or who i met while engaged in this work say this.
Thank you Miss Cat

K54

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 am

Hi,
Hoping someone can help me....

Last night I had a dream that I was getting married and my wedding dress was beautiful but it was a BLACK dress! It was supposed to be white. And my groom was running late with the best man, so my bridesmaids (my mother was one of the bridesmaids) had me open wedding gifts as I waited for the groom's arrival - I don't know who the groom was and I don't recall what the gifts were except they were all wrapped very nicely.. This is all I can remember about the dream - I do remember that everything was beautiful, particularly my dress and my hair, but it's very creepy to me and I wonder if it has some meaning or if it's just an overactive imagination?

Thanks in advance.

LA.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 am

lovealways, you can get a reading with a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Someone of your choosing will interpret your dream for you.
Here is the list of Readers and Rootworkers who perform dream reading work (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 am

I agree with the recommendation above. In addition, black does not always have a negative connotation. And if you are getting married and have been stressed about it, that could be translating into the dream. It is best to get a reading.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:32 am

Thank you both - I'm not getting married, but I'm glad you pointed out that black doesn't always mean something negative.

I'm considering getting a reading and also pre-signed up for the Radio Show for tomorrow.

Thanks again. :)
L.A.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Great I hope you get on to the radio show.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Aww..thanks! I was on the show but they didn't get to me....that's ok...guess it wasn't meant to be today. :)

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Ok, so a few months ago, about 3, I cast a honey jar spell on a certain man I was eyeing up for a while.
At first, it seemed to be working, but then my target became very strange around me and started going all Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on me almost every time I'd see him. One day he'd eagerly speak to me and the next he would be indifferent or worse, rude and cold-shouldered.
I can't understand what went wrong and I've spent many a night pondering the situation, praying and meditating and hoping for an answer.
Well, last nigt, I dreamt a very jumbled and crazy dream, but at the end of it, I distinctly remembered hearing the words from a book I'd read months and months ago. The words were: "It was not escape that she had dreamed about, it was love. And love was Nat. It must have been Nat from the very beginning". Now I hadn't read The Witch of Blackbird pond in months, yet the words were so strangely clear in my mind that I felt I must be getting some kind of message.
What's even weirder, is that the man I've been eyeing very much reminds me of the character Nat Eaton from the book.
To be clear, I was not thinking of either man or book when I went to bed, yet when I woke up, all I could think about was the words from the dream. They've had me going all day and I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on the situation?

Thanks,
Daisy
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:09 pm

It would be best to get a reading regarding your situation.

At the bottom of this page, here are rootworkers that can help you

About Psychism, Mental Influence and Dreaming:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... d_Dreaming

AIRR Root doctors and hoodoo psychics who perform Dream Interpretations for clients

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 pm

How can I pay for a reading? Or, like, how would I go about paying someone for a reading and is there a specific reader you'd reccomend for my situation?
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

Unread post by 421718 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

DaisyChain wrote:Ok, so a few months ago, about 3, I cast a honey jar spell on a certain man I was eyeing up for a while.
At first, it seemed to be working, but then my target became very strange around me and started going all Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on me almost every time I'd see him. One day he'd eagerly speak to me and the next he would be indifferent or worse, rude and cold-shouldered.
I can't understand what went wrong and I've spent many a night pondering the situation, praying and meditating and hoping for an answer.
Well, last nigt, I dreamt a very jumbled and crazy dream, but at the end of it, I distinctly remembered hearing the words from a book I'd read months and months ago. The words were: "It was not escape that she had dreamed about, it was love. And love was Nat. It must have been Nat from the very beginning". Now I hadn't read The Witch of Blackbird pond in months, yet the words were so strangely clear in my mind that I felt I must be getting some kind of message.
What's even weirder, is that the man I've been eyeing very much reminds me of the character Nat Eaton from the book.
To be clear, I was not thinking of either man or book when I went to bed, yet when I woke up, all I could think about was the words from the dream. They've had me going all day and I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on the situation?

Thanks,
Daisy
What were your impressions about the dream? What is your gut feeling about what the dream was trying to tell you? You have interpret the dream for yourself, since that quote doesn't seem to be something that can be easily interpreted by other people. If you still don't know what your dream means, you'll have to do a reading to figure it out. Also, I just want to say that you should do readings first before you do rootwork, so you'll know if the work will be successful. And after you do the work, you should not obsess over it. By obsessing over the work, it is possible that your unconscious (or conscious) mind is redirecting the magickal energy from your spell into answering your question, instead of manifesting your desire.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

DaisyChain, most of the readers at AIRR accept Paypal as a form of payment; many also accept mony order, credit cards, and so forth. The list of readers at AIRR who perform dream interpretations for clients is fairly short and can be found on the page already recommended to you, namely:

AIRR Psychic Readers and Conjure Doctors who Interpret Dreams, Signs, and Omens for Clients:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens

The list is at the upper right side of the page. Click on the name-links, look at the pictures of the workers, read about them, and choose the one who most appeals to you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Michael-Coltrane

Unread post by Michael-Coltrane » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:33 pm

I am trying to develop my skills for having shared and mutual dreams with a friend. A shared, mutual dream is a dream we have in common. Each of us appears to the other in their dream and we both have the same dream. Upon awakening, we both agree we met in the dream state and shared the same dream. Has anyone else done this successfully? Any ideas for nudging success?

Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Michael-Coltrane

Unread post by Michael-Coltrane » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Than you!

SAgirl

Unread post by SAgirl » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 am

Hi all. I've been going through alot of bad things with my husband and he's been really taking advantage of me. Well lastnight I had a dream that he shot at me. The bullets seem to have been blanks and he was laughing hysterically. He then tried with another gun but I can't remember what happened at that part. I think I woke up or something else happened after that. But it felt so real. I thought it was actually happening until I woke up.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 pm

I've been trying to keep my mind occupied (for those familiar with my story) and focus on myself. But last night, I had a dream that I met my ex and we were on a day trip. I was driving very fast over a bridge with him and then all of a sudden, my dream had us in a train station. While we were waiting on the platform for the train, I asked him why he was trying to have a relationship with me again when he was so angry with me before and he still has a girlfriend. He said that he still cared about me and that we both (the new girlfriend and I) serve a particular role in his life that he needs, and that he doesn't know who he will end up with or if he will be alone. He also mentioned that he wanted to go on some longer weekend trips with me (that's not unusual - he said that to me earlier this month when we were on speaking terms). Very vivid dream! Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 am

I have tried everything it seems to try to remember my dreams.

I have put water under my bed,
I have put angelica root and dream herbs under pillow,
I have said prayers prior to bed.
I have tried drinking psychic related herbal tea before bed.
I've slept with paper and pen in bed.
I've slept with Quartz Crystal.
I have dressed the upper post of my bed with Fiery Wall of Protection.
I keep protection work going with St Michael the Archangel.
I have even burned candles at night on it as I sleep.
I Anoint myself with Fiery Wall before bed as well.

Nothing helps me recall any dreams. Once I fall asleep it's like I am comatose with deep deep sleep.

I've only had a few dreams that I can recall and they appear to be spiritual visits. One was a child (I know what this was about) and one was a bad nightmare (I know who this was too - his face appeared in the dream before the nightmare came).

I've asked the spirits to speak to me in dreams, but even then...nothing.

I wonder if this is someone's attempt to block this?

Its been like this since early this year. Sometimes I can recall small flashes but very small piece only and only when I meditate on it as soon as I wake.

One night I was drifting off to sleep and saw a tall white being's face peer thru the wall, coming from beside my dresser...at least 8-9 feet tall (Guardian Angel?). I felt no bad energy. Then after I saw it, the face vanished. Not sure if this is related or not. Maybe trying to help?

Can anyone help with this situation and have any advice?

Thank you!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am

What stands out in your account is fear.

1) Why would you think that using Fiery Wall of Protection around the bed would bring you recollection of your dreams? It would not and does not.

2) You mention three dream visions -- a child, a nightmare and a tall white spirit. Of the latter you say, "I felt no bad energy" -- as if you were expecting or fearing bad energy.

3) You say, "It's been like this since early this year." Before that did you recall your dreams?

4) When did you start calling on Archangel Michael and putting Fiery Wall of Protection around your bed -- and WHY?

I really would like a reply to questions (3) and (4) before i say much more, but given the minimal information you have provided, i'd say that something spooked you and you are now blocking your own dreams. No one calls on Archangel Michael and puts Fiery Wall of Protection around the bed except to ward off highly dangerous night-hag, vampire. incubus, succubus, or witchcraft threats and/or to drive off evil spirits such as Lilith or tragic spirits such as La Llorona who trouble people's sleep.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 am

Hi Miss Cat! Well I have not been fearful but it just struck me as odd. I wish fear would have stopped me from dreaming cause as a teenager as I used to have terrible nightmares.

This type of thing for a short period may be okay but this has lasted long time (since March/April maybe). I have always had dreams with no problem and could pretty much remember them sometimes (as normal). I've answered your questions below. Thanks!

1) I put Fiery Wall on my bed after this person visited me in my dream...the nightmare. I figured I needed to protect myself at night

2) I put that "I felt no bad energy" because I thought people on the forum would say it was a dark spirit which I know it was not. Just for clarification purposes only.

3) Before early this year I recalled bits and pieces as normal I guess but not sure what the average persons normal would be.

4) I started using Archangel Michael because a very reputable rootworker told me (back in April) that an ex of mine (the same one I was preg from b4) had put spirits of the dead around me to block my progress in life, hold me back, etc and that he had done it for love years ago. I know this ex of mine has a spiritual worker. I also figured that if I was going to do any type of work that I should protect myself. Another reason... back in June I think,I felt this strong presence move over me from the left side of my body, starting at my waist and moving up to the left side of my head. For the next hour I was extremely confused and felt like I was in a bottle (you understand what I mean)
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

Have you tried bathing in Psychic Vision? It can help you recall dreams. Since you are under attack the protection is good, but it won't interfere with your dreams.

Your mind remembers dreams when it can, it won't always. Its best to let them come to you rather than trying to clutch at them. To me this issue seems more psychological than magical.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi Conjureman Ali. Hope you're well!! No I haven't tried psychic vision but I have used herbs that are related...psychic type herbs. Believe me...it is not psychological. I want to have dreams...I love dreaming. Nothing for 4 months. Only a few dreams here and there...that's not normal. I didn't think anything of it until about a month ago. From the little bits I do remember...the snippets...they are all spiritual,spirit or magical type dreams. Nothing dealing with everyday life...not even any blue flying elephants(lol) (weird type irrelevant dreams). I've been meaning to get some Psychic Type products from LM and will do soon. Thanks for the tip! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Sometimes when you're very very attached to obtaining a certain result, that attachment can be the very thing that blocks you from getting it.

I would follow the advice of ConjureMan Ali and start a bathing ritual routine with Psychic Vision, send a prayer out for your wish, and then try to relax. Don't go to bed worrying about dreaming or not dreaming or remembering...just sleep. Once the pressure has been relieved and you are encouraging the process through the use of Psychic Vision products, you may very well see a result within a few weeks.

However, you can always get a reading with an AIRR worker to look into the matter more deeply.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Bingo!

Your replies to my questions help immensely. Now i understand.

Yes, you were being attacked, and yes, i now understand the child spirit and the La Llorana type feeling i was getting (see my mention of this above.) The fact that you had "terrible nightmares" as a child indicates that you are highly susceptible to attacks while asleep and dreaming. You are probably a natural sensitive. The person who attacked you knew this and used it to their advantage,

Next, a side note: Some medications interfere with dreams and if you take any form of medication on a regular basis, you should ask your doctor if the medication is known to interfere with dream recall. Do not rely on internet research alone, and do not expect root workers to be medical doctors, because we are not. Depending on the results of surveying this area of yur life, you can dismiss the idea of medication as a cause of dream disremembering because you take no such medications, or change medications in an attempt to restore your dream-life, or continue with the medications knowing that they do have a side-effect of interferring with dream-recall.

If medication is not a cause of the problem, then It is time for you to clear away the bad energy, and move forward, because so heavily protecting yourself is actually blocking your dream recollections.

ConjureMan Ali's advice is good, but i want you to be sure you are cleansed and past the attacks before you open yourself up to dreams again. Take whatever time you need and get whatever readings you need to be sure that the trouble is over.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 am

Thanks Ms Cat, Conjureman Ali and Devi! You are each very much appreciated!! :D

I am thankful that I don't really have bad dreams like that anymore. It was due to childhood trama that carried over into teenage years and the early 20's of my life. That is all past me though. Thank God.

I will get another reading but through the LM Radio Show (hopefully-if chosen) $ tight. I had meant to ask about the Jinx with my last reading but didn't. I had mixed feelings on whether or not the jinx was removed completely. I have done divination but I get mixed answers both with the cards and the pendulum. The jinx had been on me for a long time. I knew this guy for 8 years. 3 weeks ago, I dressed a white candle with LM Uncrossing Oil and the wax image left was an extremely clear image of a standing man...but with 2 heads.

I take no medication except the occasional sinus and allergy or asthma inhaler.

I had been wanting to get the Psychic Vision products but something kept me from adding it to the basket. Must be my spirits/ancestors looking out for me until this was figured out. Natural Sensitive? We have a long lineage of very gifted, natural sensitives in my family.

It would be great to move past ALL of this 100% so that I can move on with my life, my business and more. AND then get back to dreaming! :D

Edited Note: I looked up La Llorana and that is creepy! Now I'm concerned because I took some pictures a few weeks ago and on one of the pictures the right side of my face looked zombie-ish and that eye appeared whited out completely. At first I was like "wtf" then I blew it off as shadows & the camera. Huuumm..could that spirit be on me? Could I have attracted her to me? Or maybe was at the time I took the pic? Or am I just nuts? (lol)

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 am

On a medical note:

The quality of your sleep could also affect dreams. If you do not get into a REM pattern sleep, you could not dream at all. This could be caused by sleep apnea, or any other breathing problems. You could be not breathing when you sleep and your body keeps cycling into periods of "arousal" in order to start breathing again. These "arousals" prevent you from getting into the REM pattern where the dreaming occurs.

Had to get my medical professional 2 cents in there. haha :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”