Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Jenny81
Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jenny81 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 pm

I trust the insight and resources in this forum.

Could anyone recommend a good forum about dreams. I had one that troubled me and today went very wrong. I would like guidance.

Any suggestions?

Sorry I some how missed this thread. I had thought the dream was just from reading about Live Things In You and Foot Track Magic before bed, but then the next day it was like little calamities all around.

The Dream: Me and a group of people are trying to save this man. Something is festering inside him. When we lay him out on the table you can see things writhing inside his torso tearing him apart. His face has also been affected, mainly his left eye, that eye is inflamed and shut. He dies.

The last part is just an image from my persceptive, looking at my left foot, it's badly burned with blisters all over the bottom.

Thank you for any direction or insight.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Jenny81, AIRR has readers who can interpret dreams (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens), miss cat being one of several.

You can certainly post your dream here and a member of the forum will provide an interpretation or you can schedule a free reading on Lucky Mojo Radio (radio-show-pre-call-id-august-28th,-2011-t15060.html)

Also, Lucky Mojo sells (I am thinking) two books specifically for dream interpretation

Billy Bing's Dream Book (http://www.luckymojo.com/billybingsdreambook.html) and
Aunt Sally's Policy Player's Dream Book (http://www.luckymojo.com/auntsallys.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:20 am

I had a dream about the father of my baby [still pregnant] had his hand on my stomach and the baby kicked ... not sure what prompted this. I just know that he "tried" to feel the baby move while he was moving out ... but it seemed more sexual then. Any ideas?

I keep having weird dreams about him, all the time. =/ It messes up my day!

Jenny81

Unread post by Jenny81 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 am

Thank you Jwmcclin, I actually just edited my post to have the dream in it. I thought about buying one of those books, but I thought they were just for interpreting for lucky numbers. If they can help I'd love to check them out. thanks again.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 am

I am starting to have some dreams now. Only a small amount but I have no recollection of them. Just a topic of the dream...like who was in it maybe or what it concerned. I've been doing candle work. I really do need a reading though but right now I can't really afford it. I may just do a $10 yes/no reading to see if I still have the bad muerto with me. If I can get a solid answer on my own I am good. The spirits visited me last night to tell me some things...so those I things that I remember, I will take heed and meditate to see if the rest comes back to me. Thanks!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

taye135
Newly Registered

Unread post by taye135 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 am

i had a dream i waz @ a party with some people I did not kno and had to use the bathroom and there were 3 black snakes on the bathroom floor they wasnt chasing me or following me they were jus there so I turned around and left the bathroom can someone please tell me the meaning of my dream and what I should do.........thanx in advance

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Hey Everyone,

I've noticed I've been having some very strange, very vivid dreams since starting my work up once again.
To the point that I am waking up with very strong emotions. I don't understand why this is happening, but for the past four nights it has gone on.

I am typically someone who does not remember their dreams, and it's been that way since I was a small child. I don't know why. I am on no special medications which may effect my dreams, or sleep patterns.

Has anyone else experienced this? Most of the dreams are heavily precognitive, as well as nightmares. Some of the dreams entail someone deceased trying to tell me what has happened.

I come from a long line of "sensitives" on my mothers side, I've always been a little more in tune with "things", but never actually making contact, or communication.

I'm a little uneasy about how to react to this, or what this means. Is this normal to have more vivid, and memorable dreams?

Thanks

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 am

I think most people have very vivid and memorable dreams from time to time. However, if this is not normal for you, then I would say that something is definitely going on there. If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? I also come from a long line of "sensitives," as you put it. :) I am also Native American, and quite active in my culture. It is said that when we reach a certain age, our gifts will begin to flourish.
The fact that the deceased are contacting you is a wonderful gift that deserves further exploration. Generally, the "age" is 29. though that number is not set in stone, it has to do with maturation, and our life experiences. Some may experience this sooner, depends on individual circumstances. You might consider getting a reading done from a member of AIRR. the info can be found on the LM site. Lastly, Don't be afraid of your gifts, learn more, and accept that you have been blessed!

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm about to turn 22 this November. That's interesting that you have beliefs like that in your culture. I strongly agree, but I have no idea what is going on here with me. Lately I have indeed endured the "need to grow up" and have had to become very mature in many situations, especially over the past year. In my life in general I've had to act more mature than necessary, and it is my nature to take care of others. My father has always said I was an old soul and wondered if that had something to do with it. Since I was about eight I have pretty much raised my two younger siblings. My parents lacked the love, and really responsibility to care for children. Usually, I tend to not mind and generally take on more than necessary, spiritually, physically and financially. I believe I have many major signs of not just being a overly caring person, but a healer. However lately, I have really struggled with some of the general things life has thrown at me. Love, family, financial stability, school everything is constantly "shifting". I truly don't believe this is stress, as I know myself and this is not a typical response.

Recently I reached out to a deceased great grandmother on my mothers side. A reader recently told me that I bare strikingly similar personality, physical traits, as well as life history as her. Apparently she is one who consistently watches over me, because she gravitates towards me. As I am not as familiar with works with specific saints, I made an ancestor alter for her. Unfortunately I have no photos, but flowers to the perfume she would wear regularly, as well as a broach that was once hers. I do my best at burning what candles, and offering what I can to show my appreciation towards her. I am sure to leave water out regularly for her in a beautiful vase with a rosary, since I learned that is what draws spirits near.

To be honest, I just appreciate any help she gives, and that she watches over me. I long to get more information on my specific spirit guides, so I can show proper respect and gratitude. I guess I am also a little curious...

What my concern is really what these dreams entail. It's not that they are deceased necessarily concerns me, its that they are clearly trying and struggling to make communication. They point, use body language, they talk but a strange babble comes out. Like jumbled words, sentences and phrases that are muffled, mixed up and unclear. I can see on their faces they are desperately trying to communicate. It worries me.

I'll consider your advice on a reading. I need a reading badly for all aspects of my life, that It would probably take 3 or 4 hours. I just wish I knew of any way of enhancing what ever it is that is going on. Any way of asking them to come through more clear, or to enhance whatever it is I have going on, so I may better understand.

Ohwhygeorgia

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Ohwhygeorgia,

I have read your posts and don't see how this fits into any of the "Ask for Conjure Help..." categories, so i am merging it into the large thread titled "Dream Interpretation Wanted."

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks,

Sorry for the hassle Cat :/

Ohwhygeorgia

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I am a prolific dreamer, but even i have "silly" dreams fairly often. Just thank the spirits and try again. Not eating after 6:00 PM and going to bed early enough that i don;t need to set an alarm clock to jolt me awake in the morning helps me dream more vividly, too.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 am

I agree with you there cat. I have been eating less at night and no alarm clock, if it can happen for each person, is a blessing. I have had many an important dream totally "erased" from my mind due to the alarming *buzzzzzz* of the alarm clock!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Don't forget that the half-waking dreams you have as you fall asleep and as you wake up also count -- they're yet another opportunity for the spirit to get your attention.

Since you had nightmares with star anise, you might want to put a little angelica in there too. And I love the idea of King Solomon Wisdom for correct interpretation :) Seriously, King Solomon Wisdom ought to be as well known and widely used as Van Van or Fast Luck!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 pm

I also like althaea leaf to protect from nightmares!
http://herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Just wondering if someone can help me -- I keep constantly dreaming about one person. What could this possibly mean? Kinda getting tired of waking up and thunking of them.

Thank you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 am

You should get a reading on this with one of us over at AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
You have not given us nearly enough information to help you figure out what the dream may mean and as a rule we don't interpret dreams on this forum :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

DangerouslyInLove

Unread post by DangerouslyInLove » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 am

Okay so me and my ex had broken up and it was suggested to me to see someone for a reading. I found a local woman in my area. She was very friendly, and informed me that he did not want to be in a relationship because he had too many outside influences telling him what he should do. She said that he is now regretting it and wants to come back but he wants to come back and stay. So she said all he needs is a little "push" in my direction. My reading also started and ended with a marriage card. It kept coming up over and over again.

So the honey jar spell she told me to do worked somewhat. It did make him show up more and be much more sweeter and loving but it didn't get us back together. What I wanted is for us to be together. So she did something stronger for me. The night I gave her the money to do it, I had the oddest dream:

I had a dream that he had married someone else (someone who he would never look at. I know him and his tastes.) I politely pulled the girl to the side and in the most calm and slightly psychotic way told her that He didn't love her and that I birthed his son. If she thought about leaving the building with what belongs to me I will f****** kill her. The more I said it, the smaller and more scared she seemed. She then disappeared. I woke up from the dream. At first I was scared, but then I became relaxed and didn't feel that strong heartache I have felt for so long. When he came to bring my son that day he was much more loving and spent much more time with me.

Sorry for the long story, but my question is:

What do you think my dream meant? She told me that it was a good sign but I was in a rush and she is a very busy woman as well. But I needed to ask and see what different people thought about my dream.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am

AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) has readers that interpret dreams...and I recommend that you contact one. Another option is to post a reading request on today's Lucky Mojo Radio Show (radio-show-pre-call-id-october-16th,-2011-t15949.html) and get a free reading, if you are not selected today due to time, you can certainly try next week.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 am

Here is a list of AIRR workers that do dream interpretations

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 am

DangerouslyInLove,

You came to the Lucky Mojo product forum and posted about products you bought at a competitor's store (i deleted that from your original message) and you told us that you consulted a reader in that shop, even though in this forum, we only recommend readers who are members of AIRR, because we know that they have taken vows of ethical behaviour.

You told us that this unknown reader instructed you to make a honey jar and that when this honey jar did not get your man back the way you wanted, you paid her to do "other work," which you didn't bother to explain to us at all (it could have been anything from a humble family-love spell to a vicious love me or die spell!).

Then you came here to this extension of OUR shop, and told us that you "need" us to interpret your dream about the mysterious and unknown work that this mysterious other woman did for you because "she's a busy woman."

You want us to serve you for free because the woman you PAID to do your work is too "busy" for you?

Okay, although i feel NO "need" to serve you at all, i'll tell you.

I think that your "slightly psychotic" dream of threatening to "f****** kill" any woman your ex might marry is very likely a symptom that the work the woman did for you to bring your ex back is of an evil nature and/or involves an evil spirit that is attaching itself to you and corrupting your mind (unless you are normally "slightly psychotic," in which case, the dream is simply a reflection of your waking life).

Furthermore, i will give you one piece of free spiritual advice: The screen name that you chose for yourself here -- "DangerouslyInLove" -- is highly inauspicious and will undermine any real hope of a reconciliation and marriage built on trust. Like your "slightly psychotic" dream of threatening to "f****** kill" any woman your ex might marry, the name "Dangerously In Love" signifies how hair-trigger your anger is, and how close it is to the surface.

This thread is being merged into the long "Dream Interpretation Wanted" thread.

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming
catherine yronwode

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Hey guys idk if im posting this in the right place but I was wondering is there ways you can make someone dream of you? Im not talking about an intranquility affect or anything like that just someone dreaming about you in general and kind of controlling what dream they have about you also..

For example for someone I like I would like them to dream about a relationship with me..

For an enemy I would make them dream me beating them up or something to warn them not to cross me..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Dream-work can be done in a variety of ways. Using candles a skull candle is often used to induce various types of dreams.

Herb-wise you are looking at Poppy Flowers and Star Anise to influence another's dreams.

A crystal ball (black) is usually used to influence dreams as well.

Finally, one of the oldest methods of influencing dreams is called ghost-walking where you literally visit them in spirit while they are sleeping and influence them that way.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 pm

How is the skull candle used?

And whats this about dream walking? I've heard of it before. My family is very involved in santeria/mesa blanca. My sister said she "accidently" visited someone she had strong feelings for while he was asleep and she was asleep but that was when I was REALLY young so I didnt really question it.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:29 am

How about burning tobacco on your target's picture while they are asleep...

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 am

How would one know they are sleeping?

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:23 am

I'm not sure if it was just a dream, a African god, spirit, an ancestor or a non-African spirit appearing as an African but here is what happened.

I was wrestling with a African gentleman when I wont breaking his right wrist by accident. I apologized and he just smiled took a silvery blade out then cut off his right hand and gave it to me.

Any idea what this means?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 am

You can read ALL about skull candles and how to use them here: skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161.html

If you know where they live, then you can know when nighttime is, and therefore work on them when they are sleeping at night (or in the case of them working shift work, then you'd know to work on them during the day when they are sleeping).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am

This is not a dream interpretation forum. I suggest a reading with a member of AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Awesome! I will be trying this!

Also do you have to buy the candle the color of what work you are doing (love is red, pink reconciliation, green money, ect) just like other rootwork?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes, you still work with an appropriate skull color.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 pm

When I'm doing work in influence someone in some way (including influencing thoughts and dreams) I add in a pinch of Essence of Bendover. I don't need to blast them with Bendover, but just a pinch to make them more compliant to my power of suggestion.

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks guys! I'm ordering my supplies on monday ;)

Also thanks 'snake'! Sounds like a great tip.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Tobacco is great for spirit-work. It actually is predominately used as offerings for Native American spirits, to compel someone to call, and has connections with both spirit-work and court case work. That said, its ability to influence can be used in various dream-works.

Ghost-Walking or dream-walking is a skill that conjurers and root doctors use in order to visit another in spirit form. This can be used for good or ill. Some use it to influence others and some to attack. It is a gift that requires cultivation, but is immensely effective. I've used it for love work, influence work, and in devestating attacks.

Legends of the hag, stable witch, and hag-rider are all closely associated with this ability where the witch is believed to ride people in their sleep.

Unfortunately, it is also one of those gifts and abilities that isn't as commonly mentioned these days.

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Conjureman.. How does one Dream-walk or learn to dreamwalk? It seems like a very interesting subject and even if it takes years i'd be very interested in learning it! Are there any books on the matter, or should I find someone that can teach me, or is it a skill one develops on its own?

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Conjureman Ali has a post on his blog about the use of Tobacco. One thing he mentions is burning Star Anise and Tobacco on your target's photo, speaking aloud the manner in which you would like to influence their dreams (what you want them to think/dream about).

Try working with both a candle/candles and incense smoke simultaneously

I just thought to mention Moon oil. Mercury oil has been recommended many times for those issues pertaining to communication. As Mercury rules the area of communication, the Moon rules the area of dreaming. ;)

If you like working with planetary hours like I and many others do, and think it might give an extra punch... a Monday in the hour of Mercury or a Wednesday in the hour of the Moon (Moon/Mercury action either way). Communication through dreams...

and for those who use an iPhone, there are actually apps out there to help you with the determination of these hours (besides this there is the internet)!

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Miss Bri wrote:You should get a reading on this with one of us over at AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
You have not given us nearly enough information to help you figure out what the dream may mean and as a rule we don't interpret dreams on this forum :-)
Blessings,
Bri
IDK WTF it was but they stopped THE night I had the baby. Think it might've been her. Lol

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Turnsteel wrote:
Some workers have the gift of talking to people in their dreams and don't need much in the way of spell work.
For the rest, a skull candle would be good, use it when they are asleep.
I tried talking to my target in his sleep the other night, I am not entirely sure if he was sleeping but I got a text from him hours later. It was not exactly what I had hoped for, but we have not spoken in a while so I was happy to have received something! Also I know 2 other guys with the same first name as him and I received messages from both of them the next morning lol which I found quite amusing. One even said that he had thought of me late last night and the other one was just a broadcast message, however it could be a spooky coincidence but im willing to try it again ;)

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 am

Spelly Shelly,

You used the skull candle and it worked well for you? Excellent.

Pals I got one here that will make your target think of you and dream of you. This would be considered a container spell.

Take a small box, preferably a perfect cube. Inside the box all over stick photos of yourself. If done for love and passion, stick sexy naked photos of yourself. On the bottom, including the lid of the box stick photos as well. From the lid, hang a two-sided photo of your target on a red string. (If you have personal concerns use them. Inbetween the target's photos before you glue them together. Can use relevant herbs with personal concerns. Can five spot target's photo with relevant oil.)

As the target's photo turns inside, he will see you. Everywhere he turns he will see you. Pray over the box. If you like light red tealights on it with love oils. Keep it either on your altar, or in a dark place.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 am

That picture box has been mentioned on the forum many times before and is rather common in conjure. It was also presented in the books of Draja Mickaharic -- actually with nearly identical instructions as you've given.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Yes ConjureMan! My friend told me about this one. The name "Draja" sounds about right.

I've tried this box before, although the target claimed there were no thoughts, there certainly were very vivid sexual dreams. So I imagine this box worked! I tried searching the forums on spells to make a target think of you, since it is a useful tool for example perhaps in reconciliation magic, to keep you in the mind of the target if there isn't enough contact. (Couldn't find this box spell so I thought to share it.) :)

ConjureMan do you have any tips on how one could make this simple box spell be more intense? What does hanging a photo upside-down, instead of right-side up do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 am

AWESOME! I dont know why I have never heard of this one before, but this is GREAT! Definitely going down in my bag of tricks!

And the hanging the photo upside down makes them restless. I think definitely personal concerns help with this work in addition to the photo. You can sprinkle in sachet powders such as come to me, Kiss me now (if you want sexual or physical attention from them) look me over powder. I bet if you buried this on their property near the bedroom it would help definitely.

I would use some incense or tobacco and blow it into their picture calling their name, and telling them to dream of you. And I would do this at night of course.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 am

It is more common in conjure and likely more effective to use a doll baby of the person surrounded by the photos. This is the method I advise clients and how I store my doll babies. If they are not kept in underwear I put them in picture boxes.

Here's a link to where its discussed a bit: what-can-i-do-to-make-sure-she-does-not ... t7699.html

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

I would use a doll baby or a blue skull candle. The picture box sounds great and there are users on this forum who have used them before, but I have yet to use one. Great thread!
Joseph Magnuson

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 pm

ooh yeah baby dolls are GREAT to use in this case too. I would actually gravitate more towards that, but I have had GREAT results with skull candles.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Conjureman, a doll baby inside. BRILLIANT. I never thought of that! Perhaps I should try.

I will say though friends, this trick has been apparently pretty effective for me. Target knew I was into this sort of stuff and even off-handedly accused me of doing rootwork! Joseph Magnuson, try it. It's fun and the box can be a permanent thing on your altar. :) I "captured" jasmine incense in the box and closed it while praying for the target to keep thinking of me.

Yes Stars, I haven't seen the picture box trick ever on Lucky Mojo's forums. Weird huh? Anyway by all means use this for rootwork while helping others, I've done skulls before in controlling thoughts and those are really good, but this seems to be better in simply making the target think constantly of the client.

When making the box, even though they were pictures of me, the effect was very hypnotic and even crazy. All the faces were the same. The effect was even kinda creepy. It was like the target would be trapped in a world filled with you, you everywhere, nothing but you! The whole idea is to stick many photos, fill every inch of blank area.

*grins*

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 am

I provided one link above to discussion of the picture box and there are a few others. They'll help show how these are worked traditionally.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 am

For those unfamiliar with the works of Draja Mickaharic, see our bookstore, here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

His most popular book by far is "Spiritual Cleansing," but all of his books are useful and highly recommended.
catherine yronwode

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Will this picture box works for a company to think of you when deciding who to hire even though, I don't know all the staff's' names other than a company name? What herbs do you recommend?
Just curious here. Thanks for any info.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Hmm...I dunno about that one. I mean you could definitely try. And I would add a lodestone so that they will be attracted to you. Perhaps you may want to dust your pictures with attraction and work steady sachet powders. Try it out and see if it works!

LibFoxx

Unread post by LibFoxx » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi, I'm new here on the forum but have ordered from LM on more than one occasion. I've had success just using jasmine oil, I annoint a white or pink candle at night before I go to bed, I place it on my nightable next to me and I concentrate on what I want the person to dream about. For instance if you are interested in someone romantically you would think of romantic scenarios etc. Sometimes the person will talk to me in the dream and tell me things.

affie

Unread post by affie » Thu May 10, 2012 5:01 pm

First let me start off by explaining first off that I am dreamer. I say this to mean, that I am just getting started with magic, but way before I even became interested in magic, I used to dream things and they would happen. I never understood and still am very clueless as to why, but they do. I tend to find that they are mostly negative things tho, either a death of someone or i see someone getting mad at me or my significant other breaking up with me. I sometimes am not sure if i should consider it a gift Can anyone tell me if there is a product that I can buy, maybe to put under my pillow or an oil or anything that i can use to help me to dream more, because to be honest I find it rather interesting that the older I grow, the more accurate my dreams get. Thanks all for your help in advance!

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 pm

I dream true also. Very recently it has become more powerful and I sometimes have no idea how to handle it. Some nights I can't sleep because a message is trying to get across and I just want to rest! I work with saints and they come to me in my dreams whether I ask them to or not. My dead relatives will.also come through. Its a useful gift because I can pick up very easily if someone is doing work on me or attacking me but sometimes you just want to turn it off. I see thay you want to enhance and control your dreams and some things I've tried are making a sachet of tyme and hops and placing it under your pillow. You can buy both herbs here at LM. Try setting a psychic vision light before bed or rub oil on your temples. I recommend protecting yourself also. I work with saint michael and gabriel. Gabriel is a dream angel and messenger. Also sleep with a cup of water next to you. This filters nightmares from messages. I'm no expert I am still learning also but these are some things I've tried. Good luck

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Poppy flowers are also used to allow you to dream true and lucky. Put a small bag of them in your pillowcase.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 am

Lucky Mojo Psychic Vision Oil has always worked wonders for me: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
Joseph Magnuson

affie

Unread post by affie » Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 am

Thank you guys...I will order the psychic vision oil, I hope it helps. :-)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 am

Good luck with your work. I wish you the best!
Joseph Magnuson

affie

Unread post by affie » Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 am

Thank you so much for the insights and suggestions,I can tell you it gets very annoying when I dream things and I feel like I didnt want to dream that, or i'm not sure if what I dreamt will happen, and then at times i try to figure out if I can stop what i saw from happening, and it feels like noone understood what I used to go through, but it's good to know that there are people who know what I go through!

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Fri May 11, 2012 11:13 am

I get dreams kind of like this myself, only my dreams usually speak in metaphors or the like -- still, they provide me true information, feelings, things that will come to pass, etc.

I know Psychic Vision helps with all manners of "seeing" & all, but does it also help with comprehension/understanding? Or should one add something like Clarity or King of Solomon formula to that?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Here are some additional discussions on Psychic Vision Products
Powders < how-do-i-use-psychic-vision-powders-t4189s60.html >
Bath Crystals < clarity-and-psychic-vision-bath-crystals-t14146s30.html > in this discussion Clarity Products are discussed, a nice addition to Psychic Vision.

...and other recommendations found here < dream-visiting-t4296s1920.html >

Good Luck!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”