Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

AJxoxo

Weird dreams/visions?

Unread post by AJxoxo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi!

I am not sure where to ask this..but I am hoping someone with an answer might see it here.

So, for a while now (years) I have these moments where I 'fall asleep' for a few minutes but I have a dream or a vision. I could remember falling asleep at 10:30 (maybe right after looking at my phone) and then I wake up at 10:37 after a 'dream'

I know you don't dream within minutes of falling asleep so I am not sure what this is. They are vivid like dreams, but they don't make sense to me. I don't know if they're messages.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thank you!!

Miss Aida
Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, AJxoxo ,

This can either be hypnagogia (look it up, please) and can be common. Or they can be visions.

Hard to tell on the forum. Just keep logs of those dreams (if it's hypnagogia) or visions.

Wishing you the best

take care

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Thank you for your help! You always answer my questions and I appreciate your help so much! :D

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Wed May 18, 2016 2:35 pm

I dreamed I was preparing to leave a party. I pulled out a small broom and glided up the stairs to
get my coat and purse. Then did the same going down stairs. It freaked me out. Is spirit trying to tell me I'm a witch?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, curious chic ,

I have no idea what this dream means.

A broom can represent quite few things. Gliding up and gliding down may mean that you don't tumble that easy. Or that you don't tumble hard.

You will need to keep a log of your dreams and also invest in a dream interpretation book.

Find these books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

take care

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:56 am

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post; I am not looking for dream interpretation, but rather some help with clarity and pinpointing what exactly I should do about a certain dream issue.

It has been confirmed to me by two spiritual workers (who are both very psychic) that I am having dreams and energies sent to me by someone from my past. I am female, he is male. We were best friends "on and off" throughout our teen years (we are both now in our early twenties). I haven't seen or spoken to him in about 5 years (mostly because I moved away at that time, and I wanted to break completely with my past due to being abused by my family). Anyway, me and this guy had a really close, emotionally fulfilling relationship, but I know he wanted more than that. He didn't ever say that to me, but it was pretty obvious.

Now, I am having dreams of me and him together sexually almost all the time. The first one was in December 2015, and it was an isolated incident, so I didn't think much of it. Then in March of this year, it started to become constant. Practically every night. Which would then make me think about him a lot during the day. Very soon after this began happening, I got pissed off because I am SUPER sensitive and I can feel others' intentions very strongly (even when I don't want to). What I picked up was that he was doing some sort of coercive sex or love magic on me. He is not known to be a magical or spiritual practitioner of any sort, though he is, in my opinion, quite psychic. The two spiritual workers I consulted said that I was right; these dreams and thoughts were coming from him. Neither worker, however, seemed to think that he was being "malicious." And I basically agree, but I also want to be the one in control, I don't want his (or anyone else's) desires to sway me.

I did some work on him that was pretty negative/harsh after realizing what was going on. The dreams stopped for a while, but then came back a few weeks ago. I don't really know how to deal with it at this point. I am trying to make sure that I maintain clarity and power so that I am not coerced or commanded by him in any way. I do have a penis candle (in black) that I purchased just for this situation, in case I needed it, but I realize now that I have no idea what to do with it. If I wanted to destroy his nature, I'd know exactly what to do with it, but I can't really figure out WHAT needs to be done. I certainly don't need to use the penis candle, so if anyone has other suggestions, I'm all ears!

Oh, I just want to note: the only reason I purchased the penis candle is because this specifically came to me in a dream, lol. He did and said some very bad things in this particular dream, and I responded by saying something to the effect of, "I'm going to get a black penis candle and completely destroy you." I want to note that MOST of the dreams are not 'bad' like this; in fact, I usually am enjoying myself in them (but I am unhappy with my own behavior once I wake up).

I also want to note that I performed some non-harsh workings for this too, before I really realized what was going on. I did a Cut & Clear, and I tried to do some Healing on him (thinking that he might become healed of his compulsions or whatever). Both the C&C and Healing only seemed to make him try harder to get through to me, or sway me toward his desires.

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:20 am

Oh, I just want to note: the only reason I purchased the penis candle is because this specifically came to me in a dream, lol. He did and said some very bad things in this particular dream, and I responded by saying something to the effect of, "I'm going to get a black penis candle and completely destroy you." I want to note that MOST of the dreams are not 'bad' like this; in fact, I usually am enjoying myself in them (but I am unhappy with my own behavior once I wake up).

I also want to note that I performed some non-harsh workings for this too, before I really realized what was going on. I did a Cut & Clear, and I tried to do some Healing on him (thinking that he might become healed of his compulsions or whatever). Both the C&C and Healing only seemed to make him try harder to get through to me, or sway me toward his desires.

Reason: Merged this post with the post above

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, indrani ,

Geez. It almost sounds like you are being attack by an incubus. That's just terrible.

I would do some protections spell first and foremost: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, have you thought about reversing spells? What about a mirror box spell? Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Last, here is a radio show that was done about cursing the nature using black penis candles:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

I hope this helps

You take care

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:03 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I forgot to say in my first post that I created 2 mojo bags: one for Sleep Protection and one for all-around Protection. I did this right away when the dreams started happening all the time back in March; I keep them by my head when I sleep. I have petitioned Saint Expedite for immediate protection several times, and he has always come through. But I will definitely consider doing a more full-blown Protection spell!

You know, it's really weird that you mention the idea of an incubus, because I had been thinking the same thing. I know that it's not an incubus as my two separate readers said it was definitely my ex-friend, but he certainly seems to possess powers that are akin to what I've heard about incubi! Is it possible that there is actually some hag riding going on here? Either way, I will take your advice to heart and focus on Protection and Reversing. The latter had crossed my mind as well, but I don't really have any of the supplies that are generally needed to do adequate reversal work. I will do my best with what I have right now though. I will also DEFINITELY listen to that radio show, thank you SO much for linking it! Sounds like just what I was looking for!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 am

Hello, indrani

You may want to check out this radio show also on the subject:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-41215

Take care

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:52 am

Miss Aida, thank you for providing all of this for me and for giving me tips on what to do. I appreciate everything immensely!

I did a Fiery Wall of Protection spell yesterday and I felt better right away. The results of the wax from that were perfect. However, I had another dream last night and this one was VERY different from the ones I've had previously. I was begging him for sex and he kept refusing. So the sex didn't happen, and I felt horrible in the dream because, well, who wants to be rejected and made to feel worthless?

My thoughts on this dream are as follows:

1. I am being shown that this was/is my ex-friend's true intention; he wants me to desire him, but only so that he can turn me down and feel powerful. There is (and probably never has been) no true love or care for me on his part. All he wants is to dominate, control and possibly humiliate/destroy me.

2. My request for protection yesterday is being granted.

3. More work needs to be done.

I am thinking that my next step will be to combine the penis candle with Reversing. Does that sound like the right way to go? Or should I just do Reversing in a traditional manner, without the penis candle?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello, indrani,

Yes, I agree with you. He probably has a spell on your to make you desire him.

But, honestly, you may want to consider a reading on this. It's hard to keep speculating without confirmation from Spirit.

I would perform Reversing the traditional way

Hopefully, things will get better (and so happy that the protection is working)

Wishing you the very best

Take care

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:00 pm

I was able to get a confirmation from a trusted reader after you posted this. My reader said that even though my ex-friend is not a practitioner, he is doing some sort of sexual magic. He may not even realize that it is magic, but he is sending out strong intent for what he wants me to do. My reader also saw him using sexual fluids on my photo (all the while thinking about how I should desire him, come to him, etc).

I did not have any dreams about him last night though, which is great, but I feel pretty bad today (as if I am sick, although I know I'm not, it's more of a spiritual/energetic thing). I'm so tired of people sucking the life out of me and trying to take everything from me! This is certainly not the first time this has happened. I am not 100% sure that this drained and unhealthy feeling is related to the situation with my ex-friend, but I would like to try to do something about it.

Do you think a cleansing bath is in order, or something else?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:59 pm

indrani --

Yes, a cleansing bath is very much indicated, as is putting up protection around the room in which you sleep.
catherine yronwode

nino_x3
Dreams about graveyards and funeral homes

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello i am having a problem and i wanted to know why do i constantly have dreams about graveyards and the funeral homes when i'm in the graveyard i am constantly walking and exploring the graveyard and sometimes the graveyards are in my house with the tomb stones sticking up through the living room carpet and with the funeral home dreams sometimes i dream about a bunch of people in the funeral they are placed in the casket in the same position they died i dreamed that a man died watching tv and he had the remote still in his hands and he was sitting in the casket with his eyes opened alot of times i'm scared of these dreams i don't know i won't stop having please tell me what is the meaning of these dreams

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

It could be a couple of things:

The non-Spiritual meanings:

a- There might be something physically wrong with you and your brain is warning you to see a doctor right away

b-It could be something psychological that is bothering you

The Spiritual Meaning

a-It could be that Spirits are trying to communicate with you.

Maybe you have a hidden gift of helping people to cross over

Maybe you have a gift of being a medium.

You would have to get a reading on this as there's no way that we can analyze this on the forum

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

take care

Anjayw2010

Unread post by Anjayw2010 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:34 am

Hello everyone.

The weirdest thing happen in my dreams. I've recently did a reconciliation and stay with me spell about a month ago which gave me really fast results and I'm now engaged to him. We spent last weekend together (awesome time I may add) and when we fell asleep we both woke up promxy 5 seconds apart saying we had a bad dream. He never told me his dream but in my dream we were fussing over a letter that I wrote to a classmate that's currently incarcerated. It was a very vivid and felt so really. Anyway, I rolled over and as he put his hands around me we both fell back asleep. Maybe two hours or so later we woke up again, this time he said he felt as if he picked up where I left off in my dream!!! He said it was as if it passed through to him when we cuddled before falling back to sleep.

I went to a local rootworker in my area to have a reading, he said that my dream meant I'm not to marry him and that I'm getting a sign. I do feel as if it's a sign but I don't know what. Could someone help or say how they feel?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello Anjayw2010,

If this classmate was a former love of yours, it would be easier to say the dream was somehow a sign of your engagement. But I can only speculate for you. My advice would be to get a reading from a reputable reader to confirm or deny what the other reader said.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Anjayw2010

Unread post by Anjayw2010 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:35 am

Hello sisterjean,

Thank you for your reply, I will today.

dmtm
Dreams About Spiders Crawling On You

Unread post by dmtm » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

This morning I dreamed that a big hairy gray spider was crawling on the left side of my face, the dream freaked me out so much that I woke up and tried to brush the spider away.

I don't dream often, or at least I rarely remember my dreams because I don't get a lot of sleep, this is only the third dream I remember having this year. The other two dreams involved people I know, but this dream has me very confused; I'm coming off a pretty bad week so maybe it's anxiety related? I had a reading on Monday and while my life is currently drama filled, there is going to be a major change for the better, in the mean time though...

What could this dream mean? Are spiders ever positive?

Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, Dmtm,

Please read this thread.

post358535.html?hilit=Spiders#p358535

Take care

channegull

Unread post by channegull » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:34 am

Hi everyone.

I keep dreaming about my husband ( he wants a divorce ) I have a honey jar working to sweeten him up, and I feel it is working.
A couple of days ago I dreamt he wrote me an email saying: "We can do better than this". Funny since I do think we did not work properly on our marriage before the breakup.
Yesterday`s dream: he came in to my bedroom and kept telling me to wake up, wake up. I woke up and a cat had jumped in the bedroom window..
I dream of him almost every night, sometimes I can't remember exactly what happened, but I know he was in it. I never have nightmares about him.
Hoping this means something positive.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello channegull,

If you're working a honey jar for your husband and he's communicating with you through dreams, I'd say that sounds positive to me. But I can only speculate for you; if you want to check in about how your work is going, I'd suggest to go to a reader:

Good luck to you.

Prophetess Eve
Dream Interpretation

Unread post by Prophetess Eve » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:23 am

Hi I dreamed last night of SHOES, I was 21 and living with my grandma(it was like a flashback because I really did at that age) but in the dream my deceased grandma wants me to move out, my mom lives there too and SHES ANGRILY telling me to GET OUT! So I leave with my 1 yr old son and I take 1 garbage bag full of our things. I leave with my boyfriend and go to stay in a shack house with a friend. But my mom calls Nd yelling to come get ALL my things before she burns them up in a fire!!! So I return to get as much as I can, but I really don't have room for my HUNDREDS of pairs of shoes. She insist that I take them tho, so I'm searching under beds and in closets for all my shoes. Now some are old and some are brand new. The strange thing is that the shoes in this dream are shoes that I gave in real life now! So some I can find both pair but a few I could only find one. I found this 1 black shoe that's my favorite and I figured I would wear them out the door, but I put the one shoe on and I noticed my mom got angrier for some reason as I put the shoe on. She started cussing at me to hurry up and leave, but I was hesitantly looking for that other shoes so u could leave, I found it just as I was giving up. I put it on and she became LIVID and AGGRESSIVELY trying to FIGHT me! But I remember a few pair that were missing mates, in real life I've never worn these 2 pair of shoes but in the dream their very old looking. I hated to leave them behind but I had to leave before my mom physically hit me. It seemed as though my deceased grandmother was on my moms side! She seemed angry too, but she never spoke, but her facial expression was angry. I told my family goodbye and I left and got in the car with my boyfriend, then I woke up!

Can someone PLEASE tell me what does this dream mean? But I will list a few facts about my life in reference to this dream below:
1. I find live with my gma from age 20 to 21
2. During my stay with her I was pregnant, had my don and we moved out a few days before his 1st birthday
3. She WANTED us to leave
4. My boyfriend at the time DID in fact move my things out in garbage bags!
4.I moved in with my mom at that time for 1 month
5. I LOVE shoes, I collect them because as a child I never had more than 1 or 2 pair for years
6. Midterms of the shoes in my closet today I have NOT worn

Ok I thought these facts would help with the interpretation
Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 am

Hello, Prophetess Eve ,

Unfortunately we don't perform extensive dream interpretations on the forum.

But shoes (from my experience) mean obstacles.

This would be consistent with your inability to leave in the dream. You have left shoes behind, so you can't leave.

You may want to start a dream log and then purchase dream interpretation books to figure out if this was a random dream or if you are getting some sort of psychic message

find books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Take care

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:50 am

I hope I am posting in right area. I just realized that my spirit guides might be trying to guide me towards my work on my target. I am avoiding him altogether and have no idea how spells are effecting him. I am going to get a reading soon but just had some last minute expenses so probably next month. In the mean time i have had 3 dreams which are similar in contents.
In all the dreams my target and I are about to come closer together but there is always a female coworker in the way. The first dream my target asked me why me and him always end up together but then expressed sorrow when we were separated by a female coworker. The most recent dream we were all sitting in a cirlce and there was a machine that randomized people in pairs and me and him were supposed to be paired up but he ended up with another female co worker. He then was complimenting her that she is top in sales and performances and he was so awed by her. In reality i am the one whose top in sales and performance and he's always near the bottom. There was another dream but i forgot the details. I took this that my spirit guides are trying to tell me that there is probably another female coworker who my target likes or who is in the way. I decided to light a candle at misc for break up with him and other women/coworkers getting in the way. Am i on the right track?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:22 am

Hello, serenity786 ,

Yes, you are definitely on the right track.

That really sounds like you are getting messages loud and clear.

I hope the situation work out for you

Take care

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:44 pm

My ex broke up with me several months ago (5-6 months) I was in love with her... (I still am) and I miss her so much. I constantly think about her almost every day.

I had two dreams with her. One was we were in a hotel room along with her friends and we were all just on the bed laughing. Then another dream, we were in a hotel room but this time just us alone and we had sex. What does this mean?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, Nycrab111 ,

Honestly, at this point, you just keep a dream log.

Write down those dreams, and the days you had them.

If there is a pattern in details, then it could be a premonition or signs from Spirits.

But, right now, it's hard to make a guess at what this means

Sorry

affie

Unread post by affie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:08 am

Hi all! So I had Lm light a follow me boy candle for me for a guy I am into, we do have a sexual relationship. Last night (Thursday night) I dreamt that he was messaging me and tells me that he can't stop thinking about me and that I'm constantly on his mind..... BUT then he also asked me if I use voodoo and that he found the powders on the keychain I gave him (I did give him one as a gift with hoodoo powders on it) then he later said that he was joking and in my dream he was very touchy feely and wanted to be all over me ect. I'm confused and I'm not sure if I should get a reading, the confusing part is him asking me if I use hoodoo. Thoughts anyone?

affie

Unread post by affie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:59 am

Sorry I tired to add this in but i couldn't, the reason why I'm a bit confused/worried is because I usually dream stuff and it happens, so I'm not sure if it's just a dream or it's something that's going to come true, again any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello affie,

That definitely sounds interesting. We can't tell you here whether or not your dream will come true, so if you're worrying about it, I'd recommend getting a quick reading:

Good luck!

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:35 pm

So as I mentioned before.. I keep having dreams of my ex.
Last night we went out some place .. it's like we got back together but then she breaks up with me again.

Any ideas :/

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello, Nycrab111 ,

If this is repetitive, it cud psychologically mean that you are psychological traumatized by the break up.

Or it could psychically mean exactly what it is saying: If you get back together, she will break your heart again

You may want to wear some Psychic Vision oil before going to bed and ask Spirits to give you more details if this is a Spiritual message:

www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Wishing you the best

take care

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello there.

I hope I'm in the right column to ask question.

It goes like this. I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed about one of my colleagues whom I barely know, and turned out to be so close and sweet in my dream. What does it mean?

This is my first time. He never crossed my mind.

Hope to seek clarification on this. Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

There's no way that we can interpret what this one dream means, I'm sorry

My advice to you is to keep a dream log and see if the dream is reoccurring and then see if there's a message

You can purchase dream interpretation books here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

You take care

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:35 pm

hi i am working with a really amazing rootworker from AIRR and i should be really asking him this but i kinda been bugging him a lot so want to give him a break from me lol but i needed to share this dream i had.

I had a dream i received my order from lucky mojo and miss aida ( she's not my rootworker) included a gift for me.

In the gift there was a beautiful light brown bunny like the ones you would keep as a pet
some candles
some black and white string
and scissors
and some kinda tongue not sure what animal it belonged to

i was looking through the package with my kids and decided to call her and thank her. Upon calling her to thank her she told me not to worry about it. however i insisted and she said to save her the bunny's ears as she loved working with them in spells. I agreed. I actually never thought of hurting the bunny but knew the items were for some kinda spell but have no idea what spell. Overall the dream was very positive with a lot of laughter. Any ideas?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello serenity786,

Well, that sounds like an interesting dream, but in my honest opinion, it doesn't sound like one you need to particularly read into. Mainly because I know Miss Aida, and I know she'd never, ever hurt or advocate hurting an animal. Now, of course I can't tell you for sure what the dream means without giving you a reading (which is a service we don't provide here), but I'd say that if you got a positive vibe from the dream, I'd take it at that and not worry about it. Sometimes dreams are just dreams!

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Had another dream of my ex this morning.
I saw her on an online dating site.. some of the pictures she had up was of her exposing herself. Nude pictures and pics of her having sex. Very weird. Then we started talking and she said the reason why we broke up was because of her sister. And then asked if I would take her back.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello Nycrab111,

I'm not sure if you had a question about this dream, but we can't really interpret dreams here. If you want to find out what this dream means, you can always get a reading about it:

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:50 am

I had a dream last night in which I was in a little shop and was handed a bottle of Florida Water. It seems pretty clear to me that this dream is telling me that I need to get some. Could this be a message that I need to cleanse and protect myself more? Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Florida Water is a cleaner but it is not actively protective. Because it contains alcohol, it can also be used to burn things to be disposed of.
catherine yronwode

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:41 am

Thanks, Cat. I'll ask my friend out there to pick a bottle up for me and send it along. I must have dreamt about it for a reason and will feel better having it.

sandi2016

Unread post by sandi2016 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi,I need assistance with this dream or vision I had lastnight. I recently cast a love spell to get my husband back so I need to know if dreaming of holding a candle and chanting until you feel energies or tentions that have numb your head been released from your head to your feet to the point where you couldnt move but able to free up and move is a good sign or movement of the spell?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello, sandi2016,

It sounds to me like that's what your SPirit Guides want you to do (and not a sign of your work)

Take care

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:22 am

I am working with an airr rootworker who is doing work on me and target with poppets
Having said that I had a dream where first I was being brought to life with electrical shocks and I was able
To feel the currents. My ring fell off but was placed back on my ring finger. Then I left and was going down a forestry woodsy area and saw a huge snake I ran away but then something which I never saw felt like a dog buried me alive and since this dream I'm kinda breathing with a bit of difficulty. I think my rootworker
Is busy because I tried contacting him 2 weeks ago and he hasn't responded. Do u think the dream signifies something happened to the poppet of mine like the root workers dog buried it alive?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, serenity786,

Honestly, I don't know. But you need to get a hold of that rootworker to find out

If it is an AIRR member, contact the Ombudsman and tell him that you need to get a hold of the rootworker

Take care

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:06 pm

I am a very sound sleeper who never remembers my dreams although I know that I do dream because apparently I am quite chatty in my sleep. :shock:

I cast the Attraction spell and I am in the process of casting the "Come To Me" spell.

I was in a light stage of sleep this morning and I had two dreams that happened pretty close together. In one I was on Facebook and I was using an iPad. In the dream I see that he posted a video response to me as a message, but the photo is so dark and in the photo I can not tell if he is with someone else or not. I panic in the dream and I try to access it with my iPad which is acting really glitchy and I can not see it.

In a separate dream I saw that he gave me a thumbs up message but again I am unable to access it to due the iPad being glitchy.

I do not have an iPad and um this dream makes me not want to get one. Granted I have no need for one at this time.

The only other dream that I have had from had recently was him posting about being in love with one of his friends. But I chalked this up to me being worried that there was something going on with him and her.

As far as I know he is not with anyone.

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

Lately I've been feeling strong vibes and having intense dreams about a old love interest. About 1 1/2 years ago I found it strange that out of nowhere I felt a very strong urge to speak with him. I did reach out and he expressed an interest in becoming romantic with me. We met a couple of times but I decided that being involved with him romantically would be a big mistake. We were never intimate and I stopped speaking to him. This was 16 months ago and the vibes have been around all this time. My dreams are not sexual or romantic in nature but I do feel his energy around me and the vibes and thoughts of him are quite strong. Sometimes prayer and incense helps to lift the energy but it returns. I thought he may used a spell but I couldn't understand why he would since I haven't seen or heard from him in nearly 27 years. What concerns me is advisors I usually trust don't seem to have a consistent answer to what is going on. Could this just be a case destiny? or perhaps some residue of a love spell that didn't work? Any suggestions what it could be and how to get rid of it would be appreciated. Blessings.

Violet29

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello lenore,

I could see chalking these dreams up to having this person on your mind more than usual, since you're doing work on him. I can't give you more details than that though. If you'd like to get a reading to check in on your work and your dreams, you can find reputable readers here:

P.S. Have you thought about keeping a dream journal? It could be helpful for you, especially while you're doing this work, to see how your dreams change as the work goes on.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello violet29,

If you believe someone is working against you, I'd say to do a personal cleansing of yourself and your home, then put up some protection.

spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 8-600.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, if you want to truly know what's going on, I think a good move would be to get a reading. You can find reputable readers here:

Good luck and take care.

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Sounds good and I will keep a journal. Is there a way where I can be aware of my dreams and remember them? Sometimes my dreams are so vague because I can not remember them when I wake up.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, Lenore,

You could try Psychic Vision oil.

But writing them down immediately upon wakening will also help

www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Take care

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:15 am

I recently lost custody of my children and I have been doing some work to try to turn things in my favor. I had some concerns and have been reaching out to DCF and the GAL regional director and I have been having some dreams. Night before last, in my dream right before I woke up, I was dreaming that I was trying to fix my tv. The reception was messed up and my son was sitting on my bed. I fixed it to where I didn't need my digital converter box. The channels started coming in and disconnected the box and was wrapping up the cords. Then I hear what sounds like a scream and then something falling to the floor and I go out of a door to see what it was. Then I wake up and my tv antenna was on the floor halfway under my bed. My dresser is next to my bed about as far apart as when you open the drawer and there's a mirror attached to it and I get better reception when my antenna is on top of the mirror. It's been sitting up there for weeks. I put the antenna back up there but I wondered how it fell and landed all the way where it was. So, later yesterday, I opened my drawer and the antennae fell and landed halfway under the bed. As it fell it made this sound as it was scraping against the wall that sounded exactly the way it did in my dream. Kind of like a woman screaming. Then it occurred to me, that must be how it fell. Now, the thing is, I live alone. The drawers were closed. What happened? If opening the drawer shakes the mirror and the antenna on top of it falls, what happened?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 ,

Oh, Boy, you've got some sort of visitor in the house.

Not sure is it's good or bad but could be a poltergeist

Please read this thread and when you're finished, post there is you have any further questions.

ghosts-spirits-astral-visitors-haints-h ... t7575.html

In the meantime, protect yourself while sleeping.

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:36 am

Have you ever witnessed an injustice and felt like you just wanted to get your hands on the person who did it? Have you ever even straight up offered to take care of it for someone?

As some of you (certainly the MODERATORS) may know, I lost custody of my children and the beginning of next month, they will file a motion to terminate my parental rights. I reached out to this community about what work I can do and fell into a deep depression and was even given a diagnosis of Adjustment Anxiety Disorder with depression. The night after the hearing I had a layered dream. It was a dream, within a dream within a dream.

It started with me on my bed and being awaken to someone shaking my bed. I thought it was a spirit and called out ,"Look, stop shaking the damn bed. I'm trying to sleep!" The bed kept shaking like when someone is jumping down or pressing on just the one corner and I threatened to banish whoever it was if they didn't stop. Then, my incense burner that was in my window sill fell onto the bed and whoever it was, brushed it off the bed and put out the fire that started to catch in the sheets. I thanked them and apologized. I felt bad and I told them, I didn't even see the incense burning in the window and then I woke up, that is, in the dream.

I went to my bathroom and I was holding my baby (the baby DCF seriously just took) and I was sitting in the shower with her and all of a sudden this broken glass starts appearing on the floor and I'm wondering how I'm going to get out. Then this lady appears. A dark skinned black woman wearing all white and a white scarf around her head, kind of Haitian or African style and sweeps up the floor and takes the baby and puts her in the crib. She helps me out of the bathroom and is helping me clean myself up while I am talking to her trying to explain how I didn't know how that happened and I even told her about the dream I just had with the bed and how I think there's a spirit in there and she is listening to me smiling and nodding and I remember I had some soda and I was trying to talk to her with soda in my mouth and she was cleaning up under my arm and she laughed and said swallow, swallow, you have to swallow and then all of a sudden I hear my sister (who has custody of my kids) crying. I thought it was my daughter but realized that it wasn't and then the crying persisted to where I was like, I wonder what's wrong and I went to check on her when I got to where she was which was somehow in the bathroom in front of the mirror, I see blood everywhere and one of her toes on the right foot, the next to last one is missing and she's bleeding. The woman rushes to get the baby and goes to a car to take us to the hospital and I tell my sister to get in the car and I look for the toe and I was panicking. I find the toe and I wake up back inside my room. I was scared and I was like what happened and then I really woke up.

Now, fast forward. As I go through hell, trying to get visitation and everything, I keep getting these signs. People are offering me coconuts, tobacco jumps out at me and I keep having several dreams a night. I am hearing about someone's experiences working with Ezuli Freda and I decide to look her up. But then I learn about Papa Legba and how he loves children (and coconuts). My interest piques. Then, when looking up images about Ezuli Freda, another image keeps popping up. Her sister Ezuli Dantor. Look her up. She's is all about the kids. So I ask her and Papa Legba to help me get my kids and part of the ritual, you have to use a knife to stab the petition paper 7 times. I didn't have one and I used a fork. The next day, I go out to see my kids and there's a woman cussing at the air on the corner of a busy street (basically a cross roads) She is saying, "He doesn't give a WHITE SHIT!" and she glances at me and her eyes are a fiery red. Just a few steps forward was a knife. like a huge butcher knife. Took it home, cleansed it and put it right on the altar. I feel like it just APPEARED.

Something occurred to me later on that day. The dream. I believe it was Papa Legba trying to wake me up and Ezuli Dantor saying to me "oooo you want me to get em? Girl, I will get these mother (you know what) for you! Just let me get my hands on them! Please!" So I turned it over. I asked her to bless my vinegar jars and my sugar and honey jars and to protect my children. Still have to wait for next month and then it's going to be a drawn out process but hey! They come to us to help.

I have seen the woman quite requently since and she is homeless and begs for food. The next time I have some, I will give her and I'm going to try to offer her the same things you give Papa Legba and Ezuli Dantor.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 ,

Wow! That was really something!

My roots are in Santeria (similar to Voodoo) and Palo and I personally enjoyed reading your post very much.

However, for future knowledge, please keep in mind that this is a Hoodoo Forum and we must keep our posts centered around Hoodoo.

Wishing you the very VERY best with this! And please keep me posted via PM as I am interested in knowing what happens next

Take care

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:08 am

I thought it was. What's the difference just for future reference. Aren't they the same? I just wanted to talk about the dream and how I got messages to help me. I didn't mean to digress.

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:06 am

Also, I haven't practiced in so long and I lost touch with things because I became a mother and I was basically going through life. I felt like there was magick around me all ready with the energy of having my baby and then being a mother and a sort of house wife. But when I do work, I call on entities. I practice a lot of hoodoo. I just felt like I needed some help, something beyond my power that I didn't know and I felt like I was being contacted, along with the whole experience with the tv, to try this path.

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:24 am

I'm an ecclectic. I don't have a specific path but I will say the basis is hoodoo.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”