Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

goddessoflove

Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by goddessoflove » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm

suzyparker wrote:Look into Psychic Vision.. either a vigil candle, spell, etc. even just wear the oil. that may help your visions (dreams while sleeping or the daily thoughts in your mind's eye) become prophetic versus your subconscious or pizza before bed working on you.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying.can you expain farther

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:38 am

You need to elaborate upon your question. Do you want a spell that makes you dream of true things (like prophetic dreams) or do you want spells to make your desires come to you?

Ambiguous wording.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 am

I'm pretty sure the original poster is talking about desires, aspirations and wishes

and not literally about what she dreams at night lol

elbee

Unread post by elbee » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:25 am

I read somewhere about a combination of herbs to put under your pillow to dream of someone to see how they are doing. I think it was in HHRM but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what these herbs are?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:06 am

I was surprised at your interpretation that your wife's dreams are creating reality. My first thought was that she is being precognitive, "reading" the future, rather than creating it. Just my personal theory, based on my own experiences as a precognitive dreamer, but I think when we're on the astral plane at night, we are out of the bounds of the time/space continuum, thus able to view the future. Also, I've had dreams that were preparing me for something soon to happen, such as deaths in the family. I don't think I created those deaths. Sometimes it's not about you, yanno?

Totally agree with literarylioness about setting intentions for dreaming before bed! It's a really easy way to ask for answers or get at the truth of something. Melatonin gives me more vivid dreams. Lavender with a tiny amount of mugwort essential oil in an aromatherapy diffuser has helped, too. Also, having wind-down time before sleeping is important (for example, not watching an upsetting movie or tv show) helps to wipe the day's slate clean. Then instead of processing mental/emotional clutter, you can get to the deeper level of lucidity.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:15 pm

I tend to agree with the previous posters that your wife is dreaming true. My great-grandmother referred to it as "the knowing." While I don't think her dreams allow her to influence the future, she can use what knowledge she obtains from these dreams to ready herself and to even change her own part in the events she dreamed about. I have ignored dreams of knowing to my own peril...I've found myself in several situations where I thought, well, I shoulda known better, I already dreamed this day! You wife sounds especially gifted and the suggestions on the board are most interesting. I am looking forward to following some of them myself to attempt to cultivate what for me has always been a random occurrence.

Ah, to sleep, perchance to dream...
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 pm

I love this notion that you all have mentioned of dreaming true. I lucid dream, but not at will. I have to convince myself that I will do it. That is a true blessing she has t be in control of her dreams.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 am

Hello all,
This post is not about a particular LM product but rather what I should use to help myself.

I sometimes dream of things that happen, frequently in the next 24 hours...a fun example is the LM orders..I have placed 2 orders so far, and I dream of their arrival on the exact day that they do. One came in 2 weeks and the other in 3 days , so its not like i knew to expect them.

I also have 'uncomfortable' feelings and within 24 hours usually hear bad news etc..eg I knew my father had passed away almost the instant that he had, even tho we were separated by a continent and an ocean..i knew it atleast 6-7 hours before i got the call, and when i backtracked and factored in the different time zones, it was the time before he was 'officially' pronounced dead...i felt him sitting near the foot of my bed like a farewell visit...in retrospect, it was a very comforting experience, I also dreamt when my sis had a car accident and lost her child , and later when she gave birth to her first who has been 'labelled' as being profoundly MRDD

I am sure many people have experiences like that.

Sometime however my dreams are TOTALLY wrong. :( I dreamt that I was going to get this very prestigious appointment, and a couple of days before the announcement I 'heard' very very very clearly in my dream "Congratulations, you have been selected!" I was certain the outcome was in my favor, but it was, in reality, not the case. :o

I also dream of sounds..ie hear in my dreams, i often hear the 'OM' sound tho i'm not hindu and dont know much about this religion, so not sure what that means

So my question:
How do we know which dream to trust?
Can we tweak things in our dreams to make them real in life ?
Any good LM products to explore these sort of things?
Any good books to understand these things/dreams etc?

sorry about the long post and thanks for reading! :)

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:07 am

Many of your questions can be answered here:
spell-to-control-dreaming-t985.html

To amplify your intuition can use: Mater key products and herbs like bearberry with psychic vision products.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Also, keep a journal and write things down. You may discover that your 'wrong' dreams occur on a certain moon phase, for example, or another factor is influencing them.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 am

Zee:
I sometimes dream of things that happen, frequently in the next 24 hours...a fun example is the LM orders..I have placed 2 orders so far, and I dream of their arrival on the exact day that they do. One came in 2 weeks and the other in 3 days , so its not like i knew to expect them.
Mary:
That is called "dreaming true." Cat has written quite a bit about that. It is a sign of being gifted for this work, as well.

Zee:
I am sure many people have experiences like that.
Mary:
Yep, I have done this. Just recently, in my mind, I saw my adviser looking over one of my submissions and correcting something. Sure enough she did it. I saw, in my mind, my boyfriend clean shaven (he has a thing about his facial hair) and sure enough he had shaved his beard! This stuff happens to me quite a it

Zee:
Sometime however my dreams are TOTALLY wrong. :( I dreamt that I was going to get this very prestigious appointment, and a couple of days before the announcement I 'heard' very very very clearly in my dream "Congratulations, you have been selected!" I was certain the outcome was in my favor, but it was, in reality, not the case. :o
Mary:
Hmm, hard to say about this one. You might be just seeing the wrong selection. I know that sometimes I dream of getting something and later on I get something else. I dreamt I was going to get this grant that I slaved away for, but it did not happen. The following month I got a different grant that I had forgotten about.

Zee:
I also dream of sounds..ie hear in my dreams, i often hear the 'OM' sound tho i'm not hindu and dont know much about this religion, so not sure what that means
Mary:
Hindu? Try Buddhist. Om is actually a sound that centers you and maybe a Buddhist will figure in your future. Funny, but I was on the subway when a Buddhist monk gave me a meditation card with the word "om" on it. I thought it was odd that he signaled me out, but I kept the card. The following month I met my boyfriend (he was not my boyfriend then) who had been a Buddhist monk for ten years AND from the same sect as the guy who gave me the card. You just never know. I would be chanting "OM" if I were you.

Zee:
Mary:
Trust yourself. Dreams are amazing sources of information, but you must figure out how they speak to you. No dream book can do that but you.

Zee:
Mary:
You can solve problems with your dreams. Make sure you get a FULL night's sleep. Too many people do not get enough sleep. Before you go to sleep, picture whatever problem you are facing and allow your dreams to guide you. Keep a clear bowl of water under your bed or near your bed for better dreams.

Zee:
Mary:
Psychic vision products

Zee;
Mary:
No, because each person's symbols are different. Some people, like me, are lucid dreamers. I also rarely dream in symbols, but I know what my symbols are so when I do, I know what my dreams are. Figure out what your personal symbols are and you will figure out your dreams. As been stated, keep a journal by your bed and record your dreams as soon as you wake-up. You will see patterns emerging.

Good luck!

Mary

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 am

Thank you theredc6, NDG and Mary!
These are wonderful ideas.
I did keep a dream journal for a while bu gave up after a few months...just not enough time for it at that time. Maybe I should reopen it and find out...that is a good point about symbols , Mary..I always did find dream books rather superficial, what i meant was something that could help us train ourselves to hone our gift for this.

I will also read up more and order some of the LM products that seem to cater to developing our psychic gifts.

BTW did you know that eating bananas ( like 4-5 a day) also helps psychic vision, apparently its the tryptophan in them, just fyi from the online research that i did when i was looking up your suggestions.

Will keep reading and researching!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 am

I think you'll find that just by researching dreaming, looking into the possibilities of lucid dreaming and even asking these questions will trigger something off in you. That's usually how it goes with dreams...

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 am

I have had almost the same experience, you should try mind excercises... http://www.silvaultramindsystem.com/lp/jose-silva

dreams well are explained in their programs and their books....

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks! I will look it up, other ppl have recommended them too.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm

In my dream I was sitting in a sink of water with a man that I loved (did not know this man but he felt familiar), then it switched to me seeing a huge trail of ants going in and out of two children style lunch boxes, then it switched as dreams do, to me being in a room where yellow brooms covered in plastic, like garment bags, were strewn about the room, some hanging on the walls, some just leaning on things. I picked one up and started to clean the room.

Other images in the dream were a piano and a huge pink diamond.

I know that brooms, ants and water are common in hoodoo work. Aside from the question of "does anyone know what these symbols may stand for" - My forum question is this - what can be used to gain clarity in dreams, to really understand what is happening DURING the dream. For the past two months I wake between 3 and 3:30 am, I've always had vivid dreams - but I don't know how to really become clear in the interpretation. Is there an incense that can be burned before bed...an oil to annoint....a candle to burn.
Everything seems so cryptic - I would like to be able to really understand the messages being sent.

Thanks to all who can help. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Please do forum search on dreams. We have talked about this when it comes to dream work. In addition, dreams are personal much like signs are. a piano and a huge pink diamond, probably are going to be relative to your situation.

In addition, I would get a reading from someone who does some dream interpretation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi All:

I need some advise.

Preface:
I am in a really nice relationship with someone I believe is the “one”. He feels the same way. We both believe that our prayers were answered when we met each other.

So here is my concern.
My boyfriend gives me NO reason whatsoever to think he would ever cheat on me. When I speak with his friends and coworkers they always point out how he only has eyes for me. We see each other every day.

BUT…In the last month, I have had several dreams where he leaves me for another woman. I see the woman in my dream and I know it’s not anyone we know. I have had 3 dreams with him leaving me for a short blonde woman.

Then...I keep having dreams where I am with someone else. Even though I don’t remember the way the man in my dreams looks it’s always the same strong feeling of love so real that when I wake up I feel a sense of loss.

I have a feeling that something/someone is trying to tell me something. Is there anything in the hoodoo ream that I can try doing?

Be Blessed!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Dreams can certainly be a way for spiritual messages to be communicated to us.
I would get a reading on the situation with an AIRR worker to see what this means in the context of what's going on in your life right now.

Dream interpretation is extremely personal and what one symbol or dream event means to you, will likely mean something entirely different to someone else. So us telling you what we think the dreams mean is nothing more than a guess.

You need to have a reading done to get a specific answer.

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Very true. While there are basic guidelines and principles that can be followed whhen interpreting dreams, they are ultimately a subjective experience. Even talented dream interpreters often will spend time getting to know you, or will do another divination before they actually attempt to interpret your dreams. In psychoanalysis it isn't uncommong for the therapist to spend months with a client before he/she gets a decent interpretations. Nevertheless, a reading is highly recommended. Set up an appointment with an AIRR member and i'm sure they can help shed light on the situation.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 am

Is there anything that I can take about having successive dreams about someone I have been performing love magic on? In the dream, there isn't any direct communication between he and I, but he and I are both the subject of the dreams. Also, is it possible that he is having dreams about me or is it just on my end?

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Dream interpretation is very subjective. Any interpretations you would get from people on this forum would just be guesses without any real basis. If you want to know if these dreams are signs, then you should get a reading done by someone who is skilled at dream work and dream interpretation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 pm

If you are doing love work for yourself a common sign that it is taking effect is dreaming about the person, which also usually means that your target is dreaming of you. To confirm this get a reading or perform one yourself. This will help you determine whether the dream is magick induced and if it is a sign.

To increase your dreaming try buring a candle with Psychic Vision Oil on it while you are sleeping, or have some Psychic Vision incense going. There are also various herbs that you can place under your pillow: Star Anise and Yarrow are just a couple.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Thanks so much Conjure!!!!

I was also told to try the following spell:

Soul Mate Dream Spell

Materials:
3 Almonds and 3 Raisins - Milk - Honey

The Spell:
Put the almonds and raisins under your pillow. Before you go to bed,
drink a cup of warm milk with a tsp. of honey then go to sleep. If you wonder if a
certain person is your soulmate (“the” one) it will tell you in your dream. So,
before you fall asleep keep that person in mind, and in the morning you will know
if he is your Soul Mate, from your dream.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 pm

SPELL TO MAKE SOMEONE DREAM OF YOU

Materials Required:

White cotton fabric
Bedding or cotton to use as a stuffing
Parchment paper
Lavender
Rosemary
Needle and thread

Method:

You will need to make a small dream pillow in order to have this spell carried out. For this you need to first cut two bits of cotton fabric and sew up three sides of the rectangle or square. If you choose your pillow to be circular, then you sew the whole thing around, leaving a little at the bottom in order to fill up the pillow. Then turn the cloth upside down and stuff the pillow with bedding or cotton. At the end of the filling remember to put in the rosemary and lavender as well. Using the needle and thread sew up the remaining of the pillow.

Then write the name of the person whom you want to perform the spell on and also state exactly what you want them to dream of you. Then prepare an altar and cast a circle around the altar. Once this is done, place yourself at the center and hold the dream pillow in your hands, place the parchment on the pillow and say the following spell:

Blessed Mother, Holy Goddess
Send (name of the person) a dream
And awaken his/her mind
Carry my voice far and galore
To the place where even sleep lays ashore
Send him/her this message loud and clear
This is not just a prayer mere.

The incantation can be changed in a way to match your preference.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 pm

These are from the neopagan movement. You are welcomed to try them, but they are not conjure. If you are looking for their equivilent in Conjure then create a packet of yarrow sticks while you pray over them to show you your soul mate. Mix some Fires of Love incense along with psychic vision. Smoke the packet in the incense smoke, pray for a vision of your soulmate. Place the packet under your pillow and you'll dream of your soulmate.

You may also annoint yourself with Psychic Vision Oil while you light a white candle anointed with the same oil. Place the candle next to a glass of water next to your bedside. Pray the 95th psalm while calling for the Spirit to show you your soul mate.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:06 pm

ConjureMan wrote:These are from the neopagan movement. You are welcomed to try them, but they are not conjure. If you are looking for their equivilent in Conjure then create a packet of yarrow sticks while you pray over them to show you your soul mate. Mix some Fires of Love incense along with psychic vision. Smoke the packet in the incense smoke, pray for a vision of your soulmate. Place the packet under your pillow and you'll dream of your soulmate.

You may also annoint yourself with Psychic Vision Oil while you light a white candle anointed with the same oil. Place the candle next to a glass of water next to your bedside. Pray the 95th psalm while calling for the Spirit to show you your soul mate.
This is exactly what I'll do. Thank you Conjure! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:07 pm

To make someone dream of you, you can burn a skull candle in the appropriate color with your name or your picture pinned to their forhead. Write the dream on the skull candle or put it on a petition paper underneath. Anoint with with psychic vision, controlling oil, and whatever else condition oil for your situation. Encircle the entire thing in a ring of star anise.

You can also dream visit them.

justaskingtoknow

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm

ConjureMan wrote:To make someone dream of you, you can burn a skull candle in the appropriate color with your name or your picture pinned to their forhead. Write the dream on the skull candle or put it on a petition paper underneath. Anoint with with psychic vision, controlling oil, and whatever else condition oil for your situation. Encircle the entire thing in a ring of star anise.

You can also dream visit them.

Hey i may just try this! :D

WOW dream visit them? really how??

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 pm

justaskingtoknow wrote:
Hey i may just try this! :D

WOW dream visit them? really how??
...and to add to that, if he we visit them in the dream, can we control what happens in the dream?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes, the purpose of dream-visiting is to influence someone's dreams and effect change in their waking life.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Is there a link on this site as to how to dream visit?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:03 pm

maduro01 wrote:Is there a link on this site as to how to dream visit?
I would like to know that also.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:57 am

I'll just get right to the point. How do I do it? From scratch. I've also heard it compared to hag riding although hag riding seems to be used primarily for evil. Can hag riding be used for positive purposes and if so how can I do that? How can I just directly talk to someone in a dream or other nonphysical state? Thank you.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Other posters please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it'd hard for you to get an answer here. The forum is for LM products and some general Hoodoo spells/matters, and I think many of us don't practice what you mentioned.

Draja Mickaharic has two books you might want to read: Magick Simplified and Mental Influence. These will give you some ideas. Know that it takes a lot of work and practice though.
HRCC Graduate #1610

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm

You could definitely incorporate some LM products into your goal of developing the ability of dream visitation. You may want to try Psychic Vision, and the herbs anise, flax, mugwort and wormword are associated with this type of work as well. As for telling you how...I'm not sure anyone can convey that knowledge to someone else. All I can tell you to do is try and keep trying. Also check the post entitled "Gift with Intent" - there was some related information posted there.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks. I saw that thread and that was what inspired this post. But what do you mean by keep trying? How do I try? Is it just like a normal dream? Do I do it while awake? What do I do with the herbs and psychic vision? A mojo bag while I sleep?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:58 pm

There are many different techniques for dream work.

Some use astral projection methods, so you could start reading up on that and doing the exercises to develop your ability in that regard. I suggest Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce for that subject.

Others use lucid dreaming states, and there are also books you can get to develop that skill. Lucid dreaming as always been a strength for me, although I admit I have never used it for dream work at this point. Magical work, yes, but not for dream visitation conjure.

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I hope that I am not breaking any rules by answering. My understanding is the forum is to discuss use of LM products- some of which are not specifically hoodo ingredients, so I assume it is alright to discuss how to use LM products in ways that are not traditional hoodoo practice. My regrets and apologies if I am mistaken.

I agree that visitation can be a bit complex for a beginner; I don't know if this is a skill that can be learned if you do not already have an inclination towards it- it wasn't something I so much learned as realized I was already doing and began to hone it as a skill. The books mentioned are good places to start. Some things to consider- have you ever had a dream in which all or a portion of it came true, or a dream that you seem to have shared with someone else at the same time, or have you dreamed about an event that happened while you were asleep (often a natural disaster or family emergency)? Do you have any practical experience with meditation and lucid dreaming? Can you imagine how to do something like meditate on a person some distance away and have them contact you, or focus on a stranger and make them do some mundane thing that you are thinking? These are good markers for having this tendency, and good examples of the same energy you would be using in dream visitation.

Definitely try LM's psychic vision line, it is wonderful for this purpose. Perhaps start by trying to dream of something specific- learning some control of the direction your dreams take as you sleep. Take a bath in bath crystals before bed, perhaps adding some of the aforementioned herbs. Make yourself a mugwort tea, light a psychic vision candle anointed with Psychic Vision or Archangel Gabriel oil, light incense of the same, anoint your own head, and spend a few minutes before bed in the light of the candle, focusing on the specifics of the location you want to visit in your dream. I find dream pillows particularly useful also- a fabric pouch with star anise, mugwort, lemongrass, and camphor is said to be good for dreaming of your true love; tuck it inside your pillowcase to keep it near your nose and activated (sending out scent) by your movements.

First attempts are best made somewhere you are familiar with and are welcome. An exercise I was given that you can try for practicing: ask a friend to write something on a piece of paper and putting it in a specific place you both agree on- they should not tell you the thing they write. And you don't necessarily have to tell them what you are doing- the key is that you know where the paper is but you do NOT know what is on it. Focus before sleep on physically visiting the place where the paper is- view yourself leaving your home, traveling the distance to the place where the paper is, passing landmarks, etc, opening the door, walking down the hall, finding the paper, and reading it. As you drift off to sleep, imagine yourself doing these actions. Imagine holding the paper, unfolding it. See if you can determine what is on the paper. Writing can be hard- start with a shape or even just a color. Some people do better with things like smells, or tactile feelings...in this case have your friend designate a place and put something with a good 'feel' or 'smell' that resonates strongly with you in it. Once you can successfully do this, you can move on to try meeting someone else in your dream with someone else who practices, or try locations you have never been but can visit in person after your dream visit to verify your experience.

Perhaps a novena to Archangel Gabriel and his image by your bedside might also help. The LM catalogue says he is God's Messenger; patron of telecommunication workers, dream interpretation, and conception. Or St. Clara, listed ast the patron saint of clairvoyance.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Dream-visiting takes on many forms. Goddess's method is one way of doing it. Some workers simply determine they will have a lucid dream and then determine to travel when they are in that state. Other people perform a method that is akin to Astral Projection.

Dream-visiting is considered relatively difficult conjure to perform and like most of the other "psychic" based abilities requires more an innate talent in it. I've used it and incorporate it in my work quite frequently. I find it most effacious, but can tell you that it takes a good while to develop.

Invest in the books mentioned, read up on its history in Dream-Singers, and purchase the LM products mentioned to help you develop the skill. Get a few Psychic Vision candles lit for you, or light them yourself. Take baths in the products, brew teas as you practice the techniques mentioned in the books over a course of several months and you'll be on your way to a start.

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Yes, certainly, I really should have pointed out that I have absolutely no real education on other's methods for this, it is just something I have always done and used- long before any magical practice including hoodoo, and it's so hard for me to imagine not understanding the process that my advice above was the best I could do. It is definitely something that will take you time to develop as a skill, I can imagine.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi every body! I was reading the post on this subject..I really find it amazing that dream visiting can be done,however i have had several experiences where i have traveled places i did not even know how i got their..lol but some were exciting some were very scary and intense and i have even seen a few of my family members gossiping about me and i told a friend about wat i saw and and who i saw exactly my friend said they were just walking in on tha conversation and ask how did i know? and i said i was their in tha spirit..And one afternoon i took a nap and i saw a detective talking to a female and i could hardly see who exactly, i heard him say his name and he was saying he was going to lock this female up for something she had done and so on,then i called my sister and i said to her i had tha strangest dream this detective was saying he's going to lock this person up and i mentioned his name,she said OMG! say that again and i did she said that was me u saw...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Interesting experience. Some people are able to dream travel unintentionally. Some people get visited by friends, go and visit family, loved ones. You should see if you can exert any control over you dream. See if you can become lucid and control who you visit and what you do while there.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Actually, this is similar to dreaming true in Hoodoo. I do not believe this can be learned, but anyone can keep track of his or her dreams. Any dream is beneficial in some way. Most people dream in symbols.

Anyway, if you want to influence dreams on someone, just work on him or her while he or she is sleeping. You can do this with any of the candles. The target will even tell you that he or she dreamed about you.

Mary

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Mary-
What candles would you use? Is there a spell listed here or directions etc.? I am thinking this could be useful. lol
Thanks

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Literarylioness wrote:Anyway, if you want to influence dreams on someone, just work on him or her while he or she is sleeping. You can do this with any of the candles. The target will even tell you that he or she dreamed about you.
They will? Because most of my work is done while my target is sleeping. And she does remember her dreams and sometimes tells me or others about them (which is what made me think of this), but she's never mentioned any dreams about me. I just assumed that if she was dreaming about me, she wouldn't tell me, since that's kinda the way she is (or at least if she was having dreams about me in relation to what I'm working on her for - if she had some kinda goofy dream about me, she'd definitely tell me, lol). But if there's some sorta hoodoo thing that she would definitely tell me if she was, then I didn't know about that.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

There are two types of dream work in hoodoo. Passive which involves dreaming true and dreaming lucky. I completely agree that dreaming true is more often than not an innate born talent.

However, dream work also involves the active form that Mary mentioned. This involves influencing people's dreams through candle work or other conjure. One method is dream-visiting. Sometimes the two overlap. If you dream about something that hasn't happened, that is dreaming true, but you can also go dream-visiting and eavesdrop or learn about someone while you are sleeping. Furthermore while dream-visiting you can influence another person directly. Its a fascinating concept and one that actually is curently being discussed by Dara and her crew. The power of lucid dreaming and how it is employed in hoodoo to influence others.

Depending on what type of work you do it can manifest as dreams for that person, or you can start out with the intent of influencing dreams. For example, if you are working love conjure that person may start having passionate dreams about you, it might be one of the manifestations of the work. This doesn't always happen, but sometimes the target reports having dreams. Or you can deliberately use conjure to influence dreams. Its in the intent. I've always found skull candles great for this line of work.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm

kmew1315 wrote:They will? Because most of my work is done while my target is sleeping. And she does remember her dreams and sometimes tells me or others about them (which is what made me think of this), but she's never mentioned any dreams about me. I just assumed that if she was dreaming about me, she wouldn't tell me, since that's kinda the way she is (or at least if she was having dreams about me in relation to what I'm working on her for - if she had some kinda goofy dream about me, she'd definitely tell me, lol). But if there's some sorta hoodoo thing that she would definitely tell me if she was, then I didn't know about that.
First of all, look at the context, does suspect your feelings towards her? I bet she does and if she does, she might not tell you about seeing you in her dreams. Also, she may not remember all of her dreams or she dreams in symbols. She also may not be getting enough sleep, which hurts dream time.

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:Mary-
What candles would you use? Is there a spell listed here or directions etc.? I am thinking this could be useful. lol
Thanks

Skull candles are good for this.

Mary

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Literarylioness wrote: First of all, look at the context, does suspect your feelings towards her? I bet she does and if she does, she might not tell you about seeing you in her dreams. Also, she may not remember all of her dreams or she dreams in symbols. She also may not be getting enough sleep, which hurts dream time.

Mary
Actually, she doesn't suspect. She flat-out knows, lol. She does usually seem to remember her dreams though and they tend to be fairly literal. But yeah - based on the nature of our relationship, I highly doubt she would tell me if she had some sort of romantic/sexual dream about me. The way you said it though, I almost thought it was a definite thing though that she would.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Dreaming true takes on many forms. I dream true. I cannot always control it. I do seem to be connected more to certain people than to others. I have a female cousin who I have not spoken to in years, but I predicted her pregnancy, the gender of her child, and the birth date. I also predicted her health issues.

I see places before I have ever been there. I did this recently with a friend's house. I knew the exact layout of the place.

Now, if I want to know something specific, such as how to proceed with a certain plan, I will write down the question before I go to sleep. I will have the answer the next morning.

As for visiting people in dreams, I rather work on telepathic dialogue while awake. I concentrate on the person while he or she is sleeping and talk to them mentally. This takes time to really master, because most people project when they do this. They start thinking they hear the person tell them what they want to hear. I just work on getting my message across.

That's what I do.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Ah, Mary, you are a woman after my own heart ;-).

I love messages sent across distance like that. Though I've used dream-visting as well.

I think the nature of true dreams is that we can't always control them. They are spirit inspired, though some products have always helped me out. Psychich Vision has always helped bolster my ability to dream true. What about you?

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 am

Mary, that was a far better explanation than I could ever have made but describes what I have always done from that half lucid state just before drifting off. It sure works. I have never tried writing down a question for something specific, that is a great idea. I have not mastered divination by dream yet, not even close. Visiting/getting into someone's head/dreams comes easier to me.

As a child this began for me with simply imagining/fantasizing about my target and desired outcome; it took some time to decide it wasn't just coincidence that the outcome often happened in the waking world. Some targets respond right away, parroting back what I've said to them the night before just the next day- I love that, and it tends to strengthen the connection. Some people let it stew for a while and it usually bursts out all at once later down the road once I've given up on it like a big surprise ... oh- you *were* listening after all! I am so glad this conversation continued on, it is very interesting. I have always been sure most magic workers use dreams in their own ways, and it is wonderful to hear what others do.

I have found LM's Spirit Guide Oil to be very helpful when I seem to be having trouble with my normal routine working for me. I suffered from the inability to dream at all for about a decade- magical or not. I know that supposedly we all dream all the time but I truly think I didn't have any dreams at all for about ten years; and even now have difficulty remembering them but can at least detect that they happened, and have a trace of a scent of a memory when I wake. As a child and through my late teens I had a vivid dream life which was also very prophetic; I had a sister with severe handicaps with whom I shared an amazing connection, I dreamt of her birth and her twin's stillbirth as did her mother, I awoke with the knowledge she had died one morning and she had; and would always predict her next major seizure or illness within a day or two of the event even when my family was thousands of miles away and not speaking to me. Fortunately her mother understood and listened when this happened and as a result we were often able to intervene or at least be prepared.

Since beginning to dream again, the only dreams I remember clearly are those in which I travel or visit people- purposely or not. Now that I think about it, I've been using psychic vision and Spirit Guide oils together a lot lately and I have actually had more memories of dreams than is normal for me outside of my focused dream work. Interesting. Star Anise always helps me visit a person; burned just before bed with whatever else I am using at the time and crushed into a pouch put into my pillowcase- plus it just smells yummy and dreamy. I often use a personal incense blend of star anise, cinamon, cloves, frankincense, and sandalwood - using more or less of each ingredient as my needs change and sometimes adding to- not particularly meant for dreaming but it seems to help more than I expected, or at least I notice when I don't use it that my dreams have less effect.

I also find that creating a personal ritual for bedtime that focuses my attention helps-which was mainly the point of my last post. I make sure nothing will distract my thoughts as I go to bed- the room is spotless, the bed is neatly turned down, my incense, lighter, objects I use to focus, a drink of water for bed, all are set out and ready before I start. Once I come to my room and shut the door, all of my focus is on the work of the dream, and I like things streamlined for that purpose. I bathe with intent, using products that speak to my cause- controlling products, road openers, love products. But I really do find incense smoking as I drift off most helpful of all. Especially if my target is far away.

I also like to ask my spirit guides (and my sister) to protect me when I try to 'dream true', visit, or travel; to protect both my spirit and my body as they separate, and to guide me safely back. I think this is a good practice to point out to beginners. I have never had a bad experience (probably because I haven't tried it in dark work or with anyone who would believe it can happen other than the friend I practice with) but I have heard of some terrible stories of people who got caught by someone aware of their visits, or lost trying to return 'home', and had a difficult experience, to say the least.

I am looking forward to hearing more from others.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Ah, Mary, you are a woman after my own heart ;-).

I love messages sent across distance like that. Though I've used dream-visting as well.

I think the nature of true dreams is that we can't always control them. They are spirit inspired, though some products have always helped me out. Psychich Vision has always helped bolster my ability to dream true. What about you?
Hmm, I keep a clear bowl of water under my bed and I sleep in a canopy bed with curtains. I make sure my sleep is protected. This is to protect me from hag riding. I have not experienced hag riding, but rather be safe then sorry.

I do lucid dream, but I am a better receiver. I always know when someone is trying to get a message to me and the dead have always visited me. This has been going on since I was a little girl.

The twilight time between waking and sleep is ripe for information. That is when I get the best information. Just as I am waking up.

I am not too structured before I go to sleep, because sleep is a creative process for me. I want to let whatever needs to flow, flow. If something is troubling me, then I will write it down.

I am careful about working on my targets during their sleep, because it sometimes causes insomnia. I am much gentler when a person is sleeping. Too often people get really forceful and that can backfire.

The Psychic Vision oil is nice as is the Guardian Angel oil.

Mary

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

Mary, you are awesome!
My grandma told me that while in school/college if she has a math problem to solve, she would put it under her pillow and sleep on it - in the morning she would have the solution!
She has nothing to do with any kinda magic. Neither did I. Im still new to this. But I did have lucid dreams, without doing anything for it! At that time I didnt even know that lucid dream was a term, and that it happens (I thought it was just me :))) The feeling is awesome! Usually I watch my dreams like a movie (the awesome part is that the next night I go to sleep and the movie-dream continues where it left off last night!), but lucid dreams are so powerful! Now I def wanna learn about Astral projection, I think thats awesome!

What else is cool is that even though when I wake up I cannot tell whats gonna happen today, when it happens - Im like "Men, I saw it in my dream!" But I dont exactly remember the dream, I just feel that I already saw it before or I knew it was going to happen (different from deja vu, which also had happened to me many times).

Thats all inspires me to dig deeper :)

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks for the advice conjure man..Now this has been a struggle for some time now is trying to control my dreams and i'm not really sure wat necessary steps i would have to take in order to master that! over time i have 4 some reason or another been able to control some things,Would u suggest i need some sort of teaching of how to establish tha many gifts that i have been blessed with?

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 pm

This question is for conjure man,are u listed as one of tha readers/root workers on AIRR :?:

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 pm

WOW!That's deep...Now i have a question is it possible that a person that u have never meet physicaly or had any verbal contact with other than texting on cell ph vs computer some how do a dream visitation with that person and they both have told one another that they have had tha same dream on tha same night? would that be consider as stated above a passive which involves true dreaming? I hope i'm making scense... thanks

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am

sparkel81 wrote:This question is for conjure man,are u listed as one of tha readers/root workers on AIRR :?:
I wish!!!

Conjureman is a HUGE blessing to many of us. His wisdom, knowledge, and mere personality is a rare blessing to come across in life. May he have all that is good in the world, and the heavens, Amen!

with hugs,
Brida

PS - Miss Cat, you ROCK, too! BIG HUGS! (I don't want to upset the Queen Bee. *Chuckles!)
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:20 am

Brida-
I completely agree. As I am sure most of us here do. ;-)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”