Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

brianbarracuda

Unread post by brianbarracuda » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Hello,
I had this weird dream last night and just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on what it might mean.
In the dream: I was sitting with my mom and my aunt just talking or something and then there was this little black spider crawling on me. It wasn't that big of a deal at first, but then in the dream I realized that if the spider bit me I would die. (I have a fairly strong fear of spiders, but it doesn't impact my daily life or anything like that.) My mom and aunt just sort of sat there watching me freak out about this spider. Then, my dream self got some protection oil and I was rubbing it on my hands and making crosses with it on my forehead praying for God to save me.
It was very odd and when I woke up I was pretty disturbed. I checked my whole room for a spider, but if there was one the little fella escaped.
I went back to sleep and had regular-weird dreams for the rest of the night (there was an old dust-covered mall under my high school, complete with outdated mannequins)
So, what do you guys think? It's an unusual dream for me because it is the first dream I've had that directly involves conjure or the use of a conjure product.
Much thanks,
Brian.

Literarylioness

Re: Strange Dream Last Night

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 am

It sounds to me like a basic fear dream. It could have something to do with what is going on in your life right now. Do you have anything to fear? Are you having any financial problems? Spiders have connections to prosperity and money in many cultures.

That's what it sounds like to me.

Mary

Editrix

Prophetic Dreams

Unread post by Editrix » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:38 pm

I recently created the mixture suggested under the "Rosemary" entry in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic to bring good/prophetic dreams. I frequently have dreams with significant symbolism that ends up being borne out shortly thereafter, and I was hoping to enhance this faculty. The results were impressive -- every time I use the mixture, there is at least one significant symbol that ends up relating to the next day's events. What I'm seeking now is a way to clarify these symbols, as often their significance does not become apparent until they have already played out. (For instance, I had a dream that a relative of someone with whom I was once involved had died, and it was so vivid that I got online and searched for her. She is fine, but while I was on the computer, a message popped up notifying me that a relative of a current employer had passed away.) Any suggestions for products/methods I could employ to bring some clarity to the dreams?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Prophetic Dreams

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi Editrix,

I like Psychic Vision products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-psychic-vision.html

Clarity Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

And King Solomon Wisdom Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I find that these three products in combination enhance one's ability to see clearly, and truly with wisdom and an open heart.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Editrix wrote:Any suggestions for products/methods I could employ to bring some clarity to the dreams?

Water in a clear bowl under your bed will do wonders for you. You can add a square of camphor and that helps "protect" your dreams. Camphor is good protection from nightmares.

I always right down a question in a pad next to my bed if I need guidance and make sure I get at least eight hours of sleep. The next morning, before I do anything else, I write down my dream in my journal. My question will be answered before the day is done.

Good luck,

Mary

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:30 pm

I ordered and am waiting for 3 pyschic vision products from LM to help with animal communication the more I hear about them the more excited I am about getting them,the one question I have is besides putting a picture of myself and dog with a petition of what I need I wanted to cover these things with power sachet would this help make them stronger or should I dust them and or my hands with anything else(these are the items I am putting under the oyschic visions candle which I am burning while doing my pyschic vision spell kit.. What is the significance of water under your bed during dreams??

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 pm

I was looking on the page for pyschic vision supplies as well as for clarity where it said spells and info and the pages are blank except for list of products any reason for this?

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:52 pm

I appreciate the suggestions and have ordered some of the recommended supplies (a little of each, actually). I suppose this would be part two of my initial question. I haven't used the dream mixture for a while, thinking I'd wait until the clarity products came in. However, I've still had the same frequency of relevant symbols. Is that common? Perhaps a residual effect? Or maybe using the mixture sensitized my head in some way? Either way, I'm very eager to see what sort of results I get with the additional clarity boost.

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi guys

I wanted to kno how a honey jar works and why.. i did my Divination through certain meditation teqniques and prayers given to me by my spiritual SUFI MASTER leader, what i dreamt was this...

When the jar is done,,,the candle is lit.. the light and candle invite a spirit ..angel whatever...who each time of each burning eats in its spiritual way at this honey... as actual food. and in return for this treat or ofeering it reads the pettion and fullfills its desire which is written... why it works everytime u keep burning the candle is because each time u burn the candle it awakens the spirirt to come and feed and thats the same time the spirit comes to feed and when repays u by doing its duty , when u stop burning the spirit stops working ......but the love remains 30 50 80 % depepnding on how many invites u gave the spirit and how much it affected that person..///...

Thats what my spirit guide told me in my dream...and he also mentioned that usually the spirirts who are attracted to this jars are angelic ...and good in nature as they tend to be attracted to sweet smells and foods.... i was also told to use pure substance not artificial and to add sweet smells wen doing this work..

When i woke up i felt pretty convined i got my answer/.. so i shared my dream with u...

bubba xxx

EcleckticMama

Re: Honey Jar Divination Dream Sharing

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 am

bubba/sophy --

While your dream spoke to you and gave you an answer you were seeking, it doesn't quite fit with my understanding of hoodoo rootwork magic which is based primarily in sympathetic magic. This is that you use herbs and roots (and other things) for their sympathetic or imitative properties. So in a honey jar spell, you are using the sweet quality of the honey to sweeten those listed on the petition paper to you. The dressed and annointed candle sends the petition/prayer to heaven with flame and scent.

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you for your reply and yes i can see what u are saying , but who is takeing that prayer up to heaven, i beleive they are taken up by angels so mybe thats why i dreamt this,,

bubba

K54

Unread post by K54 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 pm

I like your dream and its implications. I'm a newbie and have no divination skills at all. But I DO have a honey Jar going at present!

K54

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Everyone interprets dreams according to their own lights. I was taught the invocation "as honey is sweet to me, so will so-and-so be sweet to me," which is, as HailDiscordia noted, a form of sympathetic magic. You can also call upon sweet-tempered angel spirits while performing a honey jar spell, and no doubt they will be attracted to the work, because it is always so positive.

However, to be clear, i have never, in my personal study of hoodoo, heard any well-versed African American root doctor express the belief that the honey is a reward or offering tendered to the angelic spirits. This is not to say that such may not be the case -- only that i have never heard anyone i studied with or who i met while engaged in this work say this.

Culturally speaking, hoodoo is what it is, and while it does include admixtures from several cultures, it does not embrace or include the beliefs of all other cultures, and its culture-bearers are Black American root doctors, not people from other cutlurs. I say this with no disrespect to Bubba, only to indicate that i practice and teach this form of folk magic as i was taught it by Black American Christian practitioners, and i do not practice or teach concepts that have come to me through general magical training or were proposed to me by people of other cultures or other religious traditions.
catherine yronwode

toerishuman

Spell to Control Dreaming

Unread post by toerishuman » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:59 pm

I have an odd question, I suppose. It seems mad even as I type it, but it's all real.

My wife has this ability to cause things that she dreams about to happen in real life. It's made for some surreal moments. Anyway, it seems she can only do this on a subconscious level... she's tried focusing on things she wants to happen and then dream about it, but it never works out that way. Instead she will end up dreaming some kind of surreal thing and THAT happens.

For instance, for a few days she was remembering her childhood when she had a pet squirrel and how much fun she had with the squirrel ran around inside her shirt. She put it out of her mind and went on with life. That night she dreamed about squirrels. Then the next day we saw a squirrel jump into this man's shirt and run around while he panicked. Stuff like this seems to happen all the time.

She really wants to be able to use this ability to make things happen, but she doesn't know how she can control the subject of her dreaming. She would like to be able to dream positive things happening to her, me, and our daughter. Any ideas? We are looking for any spells or mojo bags that might help with focus her dreaming.

We are new to voodoo but have seen enough of it work to believe in its effectiveness.

Turnsteel

Re: Spell to Control Dreaming

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi

One: you have an awesome avatar, All Hail Eris.

Two: what your looking for is Lucid dreaming, its the ability to control ones dream by realizing that you are dreaming, anyone can learn it but its not easy.

Three: as to what products would help I'm kinda at a loss. Perhaps something from the Mastery line, but I'm not sure, most things in hoodoo that concerns dreaming have the aim for helping someone dream true, either with a general prophetic aim or specifically to dream of numbers to bet on.

Four: Voodoo or Vodoun is not hoodoo or rootwork, in short Vodoun is a religion while hoodoo is a folk magic system. Read more about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoonot

Five: Their are resources dedicated to learning Lucid dreaming both online and in print, try Google.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Try Psychic Vision oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-psychic-vision.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi toerishuman,
toerishuman wrote:My wife has this ability to cause things that she dreams about to happen in real life. It's made for some surreal moments. Anyway, it seems she can only do this on a subconscious level... she's tried focusing on things she wants to happen and then dream about it, but it never works out that way. Instead she will end up dreaming some kind of surreal thing and THAT happens.
(snip)
She really wants to be able to use this ability to make things happen, but she doesn't know how she can control the subject of her dreaming. She would like to be able to dream positive things happening to her, me, and our daughter. Any ideas? We are looking for any spells or mojo bags that might help with focus her dreaming.

It sounds like your wife has a gift for dreaming true (aka lucid dreaming), and this is certainly a gift to work with and develop. Regular dream-journaling on awakening has been useful for many for developing greater consciousness of one's dreams, and on the flip side, many have reported that they can 'pre-program' their dreaming by setting an articulated question/intention to themselves to be answered in the dream-state. A similar method, often used to communicate with deceased relatives in the dream-state, is to write out a letter/question on a piece of paper and place it under a glass of water beside or under the bed while one sleeps.

All that said, in addition to Psychic Vision (as Bri mentioned) other condition formulas that might be helpful would include Clarity, which is for just what its name implies, and Master Key products, which is designed to aid with spiritual mastery:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

Likewise, Nine herb bath, which contains herbs for wisdom, vision and power, might also be of interest:
http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html

Good Luck!

toerishuman

Unread post by toerishuman » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

All VERY helpful suggestions! I think the difference in what she is looking for is the difference between seeing the future in her dreams and effecting the future in her dreams.

The oils look very good! ElKnapp those look like the very things we are looking for.

Sorry about the mix-up between voodoo and hoodoo... I am a noob. My wife and I practice hoodoo, but are rather new at it.

All hail discordia!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 am

I think star anise helps with psychic visions too
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 am

toerishuman wrote:All VERY helpful suggestions! I think the difference in what she is looking for is the difference between seeing the future in her dreams and effecting the future in her dreams.

The oils look very good! ElKnapp those look like the very things we are looking for.

Sorry about the mix-up between voodoo and hoodoo... I am a noob. My wife and I practice hoodoo, but are rather new at it.

All hail discordia!

Your wife dreams true, which does not mean she can actually change her dreams; just know of future events. She should be getting at least seven hours of sleep at night and if she wants clarity, she should ask a question of importance she wants to know before she goes to sleep. The answer will come via the dream. I do this all the time. She should write down the question and immediately write down what she dreamed about, upon waking. Too often people do things before writing down their dreams.

She should have a clear bowl of water under her bed too. This helps with dream work and she can add Hoyte's Cologne, Florida Water, or clear rum/gin to the water.

Good luck!

Mary

LMFan

Dreams during spellwork

Unread post by LMFan » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 am

I have been doing some honey jar work and have also been working with a LM Rootworker ( Big shout out to her, she knows who she is!!!)
Anyway, Last night I have a very vivid dream about my situation and it was all good stuff I am wanting.. Is this a sign that it will work, or just my fantasies.. I never remember my dreams!
Anyone else had a dream during their work that turned out to be prophetic!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Dreams during spellwork

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 am

I have been having strange dreams as well but they really don't show significance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Yeah I had this one skull candle spell where I put menstrual blood on it. I had a dream while it was burning, and the skull candle came to life, and was talking to me. It was kind of crazy, and spooked me so much I woke up and turned the candle off. The skull candle was to get my ex boyfriend to think of me and contact me. Needless to say it did work. I have many dreams like that. I think you should keep a diary as soon as you have these dreams... that way when things start to manifest you can look back and remember if the dream was significant or not.

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 am

I found this on another forum..

Here are some examples of good signs:

Let us say that you wish to make a love spell on a man named
Bryan. You burn a red candle for him and do some other
things in the spell and then you watch and wait for 3 days.
On the first day, nothing happens, but that night, you dream
that Bryan is kissing you -- a good sign! -- the spell is
working! The next day, you are watchying a movie and the
credits at the end just JUMP out at you -- "Special Thanks
to Bryan" -- and that's another good sign! Or, perhaps, on
the third day, your best friend comes up to you and loans
you a book. She says it is a great novel, and hopes you will
like it -- and when you look, the name of the hero in the
novel is Bryan -- a third great sign! You can be pretty sure
the spell is working if you get fabulous signs like those.
Even one of them would be enough; three is fantastic!

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 am

problem is, some names are so damn common that every second guy has them... my guy's name pops up all the time... :(

dakelias

What should you do If it was your dream?

Unread post by dakelias » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am

Before I go to sleep, I pray an angel to help me with cash5 numbers on a specif day coming. As I slept , I woke up with this amazing dream and when i was thinking about it I got a flash like " Post this. some experts may help, and keep asking the meaning to the angel."
Now this is the dream:

"We are 3 people going somewhere. It seems like we were riding either a motocycle or a bicycle. I am in the front, and my LIGHT is not shinning well , almost dead.

As we were on the way, we saw 2 police officers who parked their cars. And they asked me the reason I was ridding without light.

Therefore , we stopped and I took the head of my moto/bi-cycle that contains the light and brought it to them explaining to them that it is still working but not as bright as possible..and , although the head was separated from the whole motocycle :) they were also able to see the light...which is not totally dead . However I told them I am guided by the light of the ridder behind me, but as soon as we get to the nearest city, I will get it . and they let us go our way."
... And i woke up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: What should you do If it was your dream?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm

There are many famous dream books that folks consult in order to get lucky betting numbers from dreams. In this case, you would look up the numbers for motorcyle, light (fading), policemen, and then play those numbers. I am on the road now and don't have a dream book with me, or i'd give you the numbers, but you can purchase such dream books very reasonably (they cost anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 each, depending on how many pages in them) and you could work it out for yourself. Some readers and rootworkers, like those at AIRR, can give you a quick dream reading and resultant lucky numbers, but they do charge you; however, lots of folks like it done that way rather than do the work-outs themselves.

The meaning of the dream seems to be that you are aware that you are not as spiritually energetic as you have been. Others have noticed this too, and wish you well and hope that you will be safe and that you will soon be able to "shine" once again.
catherine yronwode

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:41 am

Thanks Cat . I appreciate it. I will be waiting for those numbers. By the way if i want to get 2 different dream books, what would be your suggestion for me? Thx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:53 pm

The three most popular dream books we sell are "Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book," the "H. P. Dream Book," and "Rajah Rabo's Pick'em Dream Book." Other popular titles are the "Kansas City Kitty Dream Book" and the "True Fortune Teller Dream Book." You can see them and read descriptions of them by clicking the links you will find here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks
catherine yronwode

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Great. I will get some of them. so what was the number you've been planning to give me for
-MOTORCYCLE
-FADING LIGHT
-POLICEMEN ?
Moreover, i would like to ask if you pray to get numbers for a specific game, do you have to play for that game only with whatever number you get in your dream.
Thanks

Figgy

A Telling Dream...

Unread post by Figgy » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:30 am

This was a very telling dream that I had last night. I have a person who I banished from my life a few years ago, but we still cross paths for various reasons, never directly speaking to each other. (recently this has happened) Last night I had a dream that I was in a place we both know well, I was up on a higher precipice than this other person. Then this person grabbed several safety pins and jabbed one into my foot, twisting and damaging. (which Is directly related to what this person is jealous of) I grabbed the pins and the one in her hand and told her to get away! Then I woke up. I have a bruise on that foot, that I do not know how I got. Now I am thinking this is where it came from. This person trying to damage my body so that I cannot perform to the best of my abilities.

Firey wall of Protection is working now. But what else, to get this demon out of my dreams permanantly?

Thank You!

Literarylioness

Re: A Telling Dream...

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

Figgy wrote:This was a very telling dream that I had last night. I have a person who I banished from my life a few years ago, but we still cross paths for various reasons, never directly speaking to each other. (recently this has happened) Last night I had a dream that I was in a place we both know well, I was up on a higher precipice than this other person. Then this person grabbed several safety pins and jabbed one into my foot, twisting and damaging. (which Is directly related to what this person is jealous of) I grabbed the pins and the one in her hand and told her to get away! Then I woke up. I have a bruise on that foot, that I do not know how I got. Now I am thinking this is where it came from. This person trying to damage my body so that I cannot perform to the best of my abilities.

Firey wall of Protection is working now. But what else, to get this demon out of my dreams permanantly?

Thank You!

Put a clear bowl of water under your bed with camphor to clear your dreams.

Mary

Figgy

Re: A Telling Dream...

Unread post by Figgy » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Thank You. I will do that, I keep some camphor next to my bed at night but not in water or under my bed, I will do that!

salmyrcrr

dreams

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:34 am

For years I been having dreams about babies, or that I am pregant.. What can this mean ? I am currently not able to have babies by choice. If I wanted to get pregant I would be able too.. Please can some one tell me what this mean ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: dreams

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am

I have these types of dreams frequently also, although I am long past having any more children. These dreams mean a new phase in your life is starting, a new beginning.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:31 am

I hope these dreams stop when I am with the man of my dreams.. Hopeforly he come around soon..

spellyshelly

make him dream of you

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am

Hi everyone

Does anyone know of a spell to make somebody dream of you?

MaJiG_GarDen

Re: make him dream of you

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

im also quite keen on knowing if you can do a spell to make some one dream of you. however i was wondering.. can intranquil spirit cause dreams to manifest because i am aware person starts having thoughts... :?

hope someone can clarify ... thank youuu :)

supper

Unread post by supper » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:28 pm

This is a good question...I too am wanting to know....
Thank You

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:13 pm

spellyshelly wrote:Hi everyone

Does anyone know of a spell to make somebody dream of you?

Some workers have the gift of talking to people in their dreams and don't need much in the way of spell work.
For the rest, a skull candle would be good, use it when they are asleep.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:32 pm

thanks Turnsteel how would you know if you have the gift, do you feel it? Is there a page on the website that describes skull candle work?

:)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 pm

spellyshelly wrote:thanks Turnsteel how would you know if you have the gift, do you feel it? Is there a page on the website that describes skull candle work?

:)

Try going to him and see if you can, some readers can also shed light on any gifts you may have. I don't know off the top of my head if their are any pages about using the skull candles, if you really want to know,then well, go look for yourself, also search the forums.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Hmmm I would use a white or red skull candle. Dress it with some influence oil, controlling oil or licorice and calamus, and then I would use some dreaming herbs such as mugwort, huckleberry, or poppy flowers (NOT poppy seeds). You could use some I dominate my man/woman powder or oil too in place of the licorice or calamus. Perhaps you would want to put in some follow me boy or come to me depending upon your objective to get him to dream of you lovingly and to come to you. Then I would work the candle at night while he is sleeping. And tell him he is thinking of you...Blow tobacco in his face as you speak to the candle.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:37 am

Ok well if I need to do it I will choose the red skull candle, thanks alot for the advice guys!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 am

I just remembered that last night I tried to talk to my ex boyfriend in his sleep, I told him that he was thinking about me, missing me and wanted to know how I am. I had the strangest dream it went like this: My ex boyfriends new girlfriend was in it and she was pregnant, she was talking to me as I was her friend, my ex boyfriend came in and i told him I wanted to speak to him alone so we went to a field and he told me how they got married yesterday and he regrets it. He then started crying and told me that he does not want to be with her and its me that he really wants and loves. Could this mean anything? Or is it just a reflection on how I may be feeling?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

I don't know, but I would get some divination done.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Nightmares

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Does anyone experience nightmares when doing spells of any kind? I read that Rosemary and Hops are effective in warding off nightmares...any other suggestions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Nightmares

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Read Psalm 91 before you go to sleep. Verse 5 (KJV) says, "Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night".
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks Mama Micki.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 pm

On the mundane side, sometimes dreams, good or bad, are your subconscious coughing up what you've had on your mind; some scientists think they clear out mental junk, like defragging a hard drive. So your dreams, even the bad ones, may not be magical in nature, just you rmind working things through.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 am

jwmcclin wrote:Does anyone experience nightmares when doing spells of any kind? I read that Rosemary and Hops are effective in warding off nightmares...any other suggestions?

not so much nightmares no but i tend to dream alot about the situation or the individual when iv done spell work, sometimes the dreams feel real and are exteremly detailed! :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 am

I followed some of LM's suggestions along with reading of psmal 91 (thanks to Cleopatra) and didnt have any strange dreams last night. I will do the same tonight but I do agree with Chagrinedgirl...it just seems so strange also I have been taking the 13 Herb Bath and I am sure a lot of junk is being removed...I needed that...Thanks everyone.

salmyrcrr

dreams

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Need a good spell to get rid of bad dreams.. I keep dreaming of the day my mom passed away. She hunts me every night with the same dreams. I do not want to relive the day she passed away. Any LM spells would be greatly appreciated.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi salmyrcrr,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss..

I see dreams as thoughts that you consciously or subconsciously push away during the day, that come out at night when you are most vulnerable and you are unable to hide them.. So you are actually victim of your own thoughts.

What I would do is to write down the entire situation in detail- her passing away, the dreams, what happened in the dreams.. You could use some clarity to help you gain some insight on why those thoughts (or why they should be) haunting you, then follow up with a series of cleansing baths (or just one, depending on the severity) and the use of things like Crucible of Courage, Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products to help you dispel any uncertainties that you have that's causing you to have these overwhelming thoughts and dreams, then when you have decided that you're ready enough, burn the paper and scatter the ashes at a crossroads.

I hope this helps!
Annabelle

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Get a white bowl and fill it with water then put lavender (peaceful sleep), rosemary (keeps nightmares away) and marjoram (helps with grief) into the bowl. Place the bowl under your bed where you lay your head. Change every 3 days.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 am

I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words, except words of comfort to be offered when someone loses someone, so I am so very sorry.

The Tranquility vigil light might be helpful in this situation... or a 7 day knob candle dressed with tranquility oil? I usually burn a white candle for an hour before I go to bed, praying and meditating and generally cleansing myself of negativity. (Selenite can be useful in this situation. I know its not hoodoo specifically, but a good specimen of Selenite can be very cleansing and helpful.) Truly, though, because of the emotional trauma you've suffered, I would do a general healing ritual (I think there's a spellkit for this) and try to meditate with some calming sent (whatever is calming to you... thered6 mentioned some traditional ones) for a good 30 minutes before you go to sleep.

goddessoflove

are there any spells to have your dreams come true

Unread post by goddessoflove » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 am

Hi everyone,
I have a friend who is wondering if there were any spells you could do to have your dreams come true. Or any wishing spells?

suzyparker

Re: are there any spells to have your dreams come true

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 am

Look into Psychic Vision.. either a vigil candle, spell, etc. even just wear the oil. that may help your visions (dreams while sleeping or the daily thoughts in your mind's eye) become prophetic versus your subconscious or pizza before bed working on you.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:35 am

Hi there,

I don't mean to be rude, but next time before starting a new thread, you could just do a simple search with the search bar in the top right corner :)

Here are 2 threads that should help you out:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/wishing-strings-t3102.html
http://forum.luckymojo.com/wishing-pot-t2035.html

You could also keep a few mojo/wishing beans in a mojo pouch, here's the link to it:
http://herb-magic.com/mojo-beans.html

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :D

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 am

one more suggestion... try a vigil candle from Cat, I believe it's called Desires of My Heart and you write on the candle exactly what you want. Been my experience that Cat's candles are infalliable.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”