• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:16 am

Drive Bad Person Away from Lover Spouse Friend Family Member

Re: break up..get away

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 am

You can indeed use all three powders together, depending on the harshness you wish to create. You may also wish to try the Hot Foot Spell kit which contains Hot Foot powder and Goofer Dust, plus all the materials you need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:55 am

taptap1...I especially like the spellkits in situations like this because the protection is included...oftentimes we may not consider this important step or simply overlook it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:20 am

My issue is I am trying to get my disgusting brothers girlfriend to leave their house. The problem is she so slutty she is messing around while my brother is on the road driving semi trucks. And she is sleeping around on him. I tell him about it and he confronts her and she cries and he lets her stay. She needs to move out. So I was thinking about using the goofer dust, graveyard dirt and hot foot powder and sulfur, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and add black dog/cat to make them fight like cats and dogs. But, want her to move out and never come back. I do know that I need to call her name in the work. So can I also put the powders on there doorsteps for her to walk through it. Cannot put on porch because it creaks and she would hear me. So can I sprinkle it on the fornt steps to work
taptap1

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

That's fine as long as she walks through it. Personally I would do some clarity and king solomon wisdom on your brother so that he can see the situation clearly and make the best decision for himself.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:17 am

thanks one more thing I want to purchase the nation sack. I already have my lovers pubic and semen in a condom can I use come to me oil which I already have or do I need to purchase the follow me boy oil
taptap1

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 am

Yes you can use come to me as its appropriate for this situation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 am

Hot foot powder rarely fails so you do not need something that kills them in your first try. Inflamatory Confusion and some good old black Mustard seeds could be used in addition to make them get into a fight with her.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am

Dr johannes what do you mean I do not want to kill them with my first try
taptap1

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:03 pm

In a previous post, you are using goofer dust which is mean to for harming and killing. He is saying that hot foot is sufficient rather than using something that can potentially kill someone.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 pm

taptap1 wrote:Dr johannes what do you mean I do not want to kill them with my first try
Goofer dust is used in spells clearly aimed at killing others. If that is not what you wish, then do not add it. A hot foot spell can be heated gradually to increase the preasure on a person. Adding Goofer dust is usually the last step, not the first.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 pm

killing someone is not what I am trying to do. I just want this person to move out of the house and never to come back. But in other forums they were using goofer dust along with salt cayenne and black pepper to make someone leave. I did not realize it was to kill someone. I am not trying to do that. I was told to add black dog and black cat hair to the mix so they can fight. Also someone in this forum said usin all powders mentioned was fine
taptap1

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Read here to see the differences between the two

Goofer Dust http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Hot Foot http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

taptap1 wrote: Also someone in this forum said usin all powders mentioned was fine

Yes, but just because you CAN use all of those powders together does not necessarily mean you SHOULD use all of those powders together. In your particular situation you can start with the Hotfoot work and you may find that you do not need to turn to the other powders. A good punch of Hotfoot work will move a person far away, trust us! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 am

taptap1 wrote:killing someone is not what I am trying to do. I just want this person to move out of the house and never to come back. But in other forums they were using goofer dust along with salt cayenne and black pepper to make someone leave. I did not realize it was to kill someone. I am not trying to do that. I was told to add black dog and black cat hair to the mix so they can fight. Also someone in this forum said usin all powders mentioned was fine

Then Hot Foot Products is what you want to use for your first try. The rest might be used when escalating the job. They can be combined, like many other products, but the ability to think in terms of "badness" and play "super strong evilness that kill all and I dont care" alone does not make a person a good doctor for you situation.
Best of luck to you.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:21 am.

Re: Break Up Brother and His Girlfirend/Get Her Away

Unread postby taptap1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:31 am

So I can just use hot foot powder but, can I add the salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper with added black dog/black cat hair to make it more intense and they fight like hell. And she moves out immediately
taptap1

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 am

The Hot Foot powder is used to make her go away. This does not exclude a continous relationship between them and if you want this to end as well you add the other ingredients mentioned.
However, do not forget that soch would be an aggressive work and you need a cleansing and perhaps also protection after completion of that work.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks so much. I will let everyone know the outcome
taptap1

PostThis post was deleted on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 am.

Breaking up my best friend from her new gf

Unread postby lostwoM » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Me & my bestfriend of 10 years were actually talking on getting back together February of this year..(we were together off on on for several years but we still remained friends, best friends even after we split up)

I noticed she had started being distant over the holidays but i didnt think too much of it as she had been in love with me for the last 10 years.. and i just took it as she had both her kids back under her roof so she was focusing on being a mom...

well a week after we went out she told me she had met someone else and was swept off her feet...things have progressed with them quickly as they are now living together and engaged as lesbians can be. She will not see me or hardly even talk to me... its an occasionaly text if i text her and if im lucky she texts me back.. she is soo in love so soon i just dont get it.. I did not see this comign at all and over this time and even prior to all of this i realized I was in love with her... Now i am heart broken, hurt and lost without M~... i dont want the 3 times rule to come back on me but i feel i need to gtive this a try... after all God helps those who helps themselves right..
lostwoM

Re: Breaking up my best friend from her new gf

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm

First "3 times rule to come back to me" this does not apply in hoodoo.

Next, you need to get a reading to see if this work is justifed, and see if you and M will be possible to reunite.

You can start wtih a break up spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 am

Can hotfoot powder be dusted on car handles to work also as long as she comes in contact. Also can you sprinkle with bare hands or do you use gloves
taptap1

Unread postby taptap1 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 am

also how do I make a vinegar jar to make them fight like cats and dogs
taptap1

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 am

I was told by one of your experts on your association that if I used their hotfoot that anyone can be hotfooted. I thought it could be used for a certain target(person) not everyone in the house
taptap1

Re: Break Up Brother and His Girlfriend/Get Her Away

Unread postby preppieroots » Thu May 10, 2012 11:46 am

The hotfoot should only affect the person whose name was "called into it"....
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:28 am

As you lay down the hot foot simply call out their name. You can say soemthing like May john doe be carried away from me, or may john doe be hot footed away.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taptap1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 am

I done a vinegar/breakup jar and i mixed breakup powder, inflammotory confusion, black pepper, lots of red pepper, poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, sulfur, goofer dust, 9 rusted nails, needles, broken glass, a razor, dog and cat hairs, copy of their pictures not facing each other. I wrote their names and date of births on the back. with the one to stay in red and the one to go away in black I also wrote a petition on each face. the one to go away I also also put a big X on her face. And cursed on Saturday. My question is I think I put in too much powders and was not able to put in enough vinegar and lemon juice I do not think. This suppose to be a sour jar to sour their relationship but, not enough vinegar and lemon juice. should I start this over and make sure it is more liquid than powder or is it okay. I was thinking about keeping it and making another one with more liquid and work them both and then dispose them both by burying. I was like too many good ingredients in first jar to go to waste
taptap1

BFs sister's best friend - how to get her gone?

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:18 am

In my situation, the problem person is my boyfriend's sister's best friend. There's some rumor that the sister and this person were involved intimately, but I can't say that for sure because I've never seen anything personally. It would explain their own toxic relationship, but it could also be other factors between them.

Anyway, is separation work the best way to go? As an aside, this problem person prostitutes herself to make a living and is also invovled in other criminal activity that the sister is involved in, so I was thinking of some form of court case work.

Suggestions?
Psychic Mimi

Re: BFs sister's best friend - how to get her gone?

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 am

Hi Psychic Mimi,

Start with separation products and then escalate if that doesn't do the trick. If you really want to get her gone with no hope of return, you could always hot foot her away.

For the court case work, you may want to do that separately on the sister only. And if she's happy in her employment in the sex trade, then rather than court case, Law Keep Away products and work would be better. You can get a honey jar going for her and in it put a business card or earth from the police precinct and courthouse affected to her work zone so that they leave her alone and are sweetened and helpful when they do encounter her.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: BFs sister's best friend - how to get her gone?

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 am

Excellent! Thank you!
Psychic Mimi

Daughter is in an unhealthy relationship

Unread postby nesamathis » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 am

My daughter is in an unhealthy relationship. What could i do to separate them? This relationship is not good for her.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity
nesamathis

Re: Daughter is in an unhealthy relationship

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:27 pm

If you want them to gently separate without a fuss and fight, use Separation products. Get the sachet powders and dust the insides of her shoes with them, praying that she will separate from this man. You can also have a Separation vigil light set at Lucky Mojo, and put your daughter's name and the guy's name on the candle.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Hot Foot or Break Up - Which is More Appropriate?

Unread postby montecarlogirl87 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:52 pm

There is a woman that is causing issues in my life and my (ex)boyfriend's....he and I were very serious, we were planning on getting married...until this person joined his group of friends and I fully believe started buzzing in his ear. Around the time of her appearance his actions changed, the people he hung out with changed and he and I became strained until he finally broke up with me. (Although we are still in close contact and both have admitted we still love/want each other.)

I believe she continues to influence his actions with her underhanded ways (she's even contacted me behind his back).

They are not an actual couple (she has a boyfriend) but I know she's also been involved casually with my ex. Since they aren't a couple per se, would a break up spell even be appropriate? Or should I work Hot Foot instead in an attempt to drive her away. (I planned to work Hot Foot anyways, with or without the break up spell.)

(I also plan on working a Honey Jar spell to keep/strengthen the feelings between he and I.)

Any help/advice would be appreciated as I am new to spellworking! :)
montecarlogirl87

Re: Hot Foot or Break Up - Which is More Appropriate?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Your post reads as if you have made up your mind. Read the following recommendations including your intention.

Hot Foot Spiritual Supplies helps to drive unwanted persons from your life. (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html)

Separation Spiritual Supplies used to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another. (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html)

Cast off Evil Spiritual Supplies rids yourself or your loved ones from the corrupting influences of wicked so-called friends. (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby montecarlogirl87 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:54 pm

I hadn't seen the Separation of Cast Off Evil pages, thank you for linking those! I'm trying to read as much as I can before I decide what to purchase and what spells to work.

I was just unsure of whether the Break Up spell would be the best choice or work as intended seeing as they are not an actual couple.
montecarlogirl87

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:28 am

I would do a break up spell which you can do to break up any kind of relationship not just a romantic one. Along with that I would do some stop gossip work so that she does not have any more influence in talking in his ear.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 am

I agree with this work as well as doing some king solomon wisdom and clarity work to help your daughter clearly see this situation is not for her. Also, to help her make a better decision to move away from this relationship.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moneytakea » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Also if that never works you could do the more "harsh" yet potent method and dominate her so that she will listen to your suggestions. Not recommending it, just throwing it out there for your info.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

Letter addressed to send them away

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:44 am

I am usual pretty good at 'finding' old post, however I need help here. I'm looking for the trick that involves addressing a letter to send people away. I maybe simplifying it somewhat...
Thanks for any help.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Letter addressed to send them away

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 am

If you want to send them away by letter, address it to somewhere far away from you, like Paris or something. Then send it. Or, find an address that doesn't really exist (like on a street corner) in some city and mail it there. It'll go to a dead letter office and poof: they'll be gone :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

help with a break up spell/dream

Unread postby Stellablue » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:40 am

I have recently been doing a lot of harsh work to separate a close friend of mine from someone she had been romantically interested in-- this romantic interest had been causing tremendous problems in my life and my friends' lives, and I wanted her gone.

I started by putting the target on a black devil candle that was dressed in banishing and inflammatory confusion. Weeks after, the target had a huge falling out with almost all of my friends-- for several different reasons.

My most recent and final work was a vinegar jar-- it is filled with pins, needles, hot foot, goofer dust, black dog and cat hair, lemon juice, peppers, and 4 thieves vinegar.

During the execution of this spell, two strange things happened. First of all, I was burning a break up vigil candle during the preparation of the vinegar jar-- somewhere in the middle of its burn, the candle went crazy-- although the flame looked ok, the entire candle was black with soot-- and my whole bathroom had a layer of soot on it too. I was burning the candle in the bathtub and the toilet and mirror had so much soot on them that they had to be washed before they could be used.

Tonight, however, something even stranger happened. Right before I was planning on taking the jar to the crossroads, I had a dream that the person in the bottle (the one I'm trying to chase away) and I performed a ritual together where we both placed dressed lodestones in a container together. She also offered me some kind of tobacco. I was left with a very peaceful, pleasant feeling after the dream. This was the first time I have ever had a dream involving this girl or rootwork.

I am confused now, and feel as though I should not deploy the bottle or I should somehow undo the spell, that someone or something was telling me that this work is a bad idea and that working for peace would be better.

For what it's worth, I very much doubt that this girl would be working on me, she is very much a skeptic and also, I would imagine, has no idea that my feelings towards her are so intense.
Stellablue

Re: help with a break up spell/dream

Unread postby duchess » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 am

Hi Stellablue,

After reading your situation, my first impulse is that you should definitely get a quick reading from one of the AIRR members.

In my experience, dreaming during rootwork is very common and something we should pay attention to. Spirit is certainly trying to tell you something. It may be that this work is not justified or that there are other ways to handle this situation.

Hope this helps!

duchess
duchess

break up spell for my brother and his in-laws

Unread postby plex wendy » Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi, my brother is married and has two lovely kids. His wife is not so bad but she is under the command of her mom and brothers, so she ends up forcing them on my brother. He has to feed them, and they spend most of the time in my house (the one i lend to my brother). He hasn't got any freedom because his mother-in-law is interfering in every thing and giving him orders to him. Because of her he doesn't speak to any one in the family and won't visit his old mom ( she lives alone at 75 years). He starting to avoid me; he said to me that his wife doesn't like me so is not allow to talk to me. Now after years, he is so low that he started drinking, and when I try to talk to him, he said that was the only thing that makes him forget about his in-laws. I want to separate them from my brother and his wife that they can live there life happily. I suppose that my sister-in- law has put a commanding spell on him. Which product shall i use and how?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity
plex wendy

Re: break up spell for my brother and his in-laws

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Since you own the house, cleanse it with Chinese Wash. You can also use 13-herb bath and Uncrossing bath crystals in the mop water.

It appears that you have been letting your brother and his family live rent-free in the house. You and your brother need Crucible of Courage to help you stand up for yourself. He is a grown man and certainly does not need to be ordered around by his in-laws. His wife need to put him first.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: break up spell for my brother and his in-laws

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm

You might want to get a Crucible of Courage mojo bag, too. And consider doing some Crucible of Courage work on your brother, with plenty of John the Conquer in it.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Saving My Little Sister From Abuse??

Unread postby notlaura » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:18 pm

My 20 year old sister is in an abusive relationship with a 32 year old man. He is extremely controlling, doesn't even allow her to see any of her friends or family without his supervision. He is constantly calling her awful, vulgar names and treats her like garbage although he says he loves her. She's not allowed to have a phone, or Facebook, or any other means of communication. He is unemployed. She works full time and he takes all her money and spends it on pills and beer.

I don't think he is a bad man. He has moments where I can see he is not evil, just very messed up, he was raped as a child and has much anger inside him, too many demons, and it's not my sisters job to fix him! She loves him too much and feels responsible for his happiness. They are currently engaged to be married and are trying for a baby, although my sister has had a miscarriage once before a couple of years ago.

Should I try to break them up? Prevent her from getting pregnant? Try making him nicer?
I don't want to hurt him if I can avoid it, I just want him to either get better or leave her alone.

Please help. any advice is very much appreciated.
notlaura

Re: Saving My Little Sister From Abuse??

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:17 pm

notlaura,

Let's get one thing straight. Many people here have been raped. as children and adults.
So, lets not pull the sympathy card here. That's like saying, "Oh I had a shitty childhood..."so in essence they are telling you they can pull the " poor me, I can be an a hole because I was an abused child card."
We've all have bad childhoods, if not, we will.
I'm not buying it for a lot of reasons, that there isn't a lot of time. nor do I have the patience to listen to one more poor me my ( whoever abused me card) wow, that is a great card to pull isn't it? Yawn. Trust me, I was there for many years.
You don't want to face a real relationship so you go back to the "story" of your life.
The Added benefits, you get to be a non committal jerk to your lover and blame it on your childhood.
How is this working for you so far?

Your man isn't a bad man. He is like a lot of us are, confused, wanting to be connected to another human being who gets them.

You are very critical. Try : http: luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I get the feeling one of you is European. There are a few Euro members of AIRR who rock. Get in touch with them.
www.readesandrootworkers.corg

I do know There are a few excepeion tional workers who more than likely channel from Merlin himself.
This is what I'm getting, break them up. Use break up product. And work like hell to split them up. He is still vulnerable to you.

Give it one more chance, time it. 30 to 45 days then look for a new lover. He's on he horizon, I can see him.

Sorry to be so blunt. That's my heritage. I'm nordic by descent. No need for explanations.

Nice and quiet night.

I am rooting for you and am on you side.

For a quick reading go to www.hoodpsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.html

Never thought I'd say this, but you have a fighting chane here.

Hugs,
Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Want to get rid of woman who takes advantage of my brother

Unread postby JadeAngelov » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi,

I've been lurking around the board for a long time and have been a customer from LM for a while as well, so I have a few supplies. Now, here's my issue: my brother, whom I adore, is a successful man but rather naive when it comes to women. Now he started dating a new girl about a month ago, and she is a gold digger. She has nothing going for herself (not pretty, not particularly intelligent) and she shares absolutely NO interests with my brother (who is a geek) except running. That's not much to build a relationship on, and no one in our family likes her (for obvious reasons). Since she doesn't even have a real job right now, it is clear she jumped on him to get a steady source of income. We're all afraid she will get pregnant "by accident" just so she can get half his salary and be very well-off that way. She has got an iron grip on him, made him change his voice mail so it says "they" are not there, controls his every move, has to know where he is at all time and takes up all of the free time he has. He barely ever comes to see us anymore, she already booked all his weekends until Christmas. I doubt she hoodooed him, she doesn't seem to have any interest in the occult, but like I said my brother is naive, hasn't dated anyone in a while, and cannot believe anyone would be with him "only for money" and he is flattered by the attention so he glosses over the fact they have nothing in common. Now, I want her to leave, at all cost, and soon. I need to break them up, and chase her away in the most rapid and efficient way possible. I don't have any of her personal concerns, but I do have her picture. Any suggestions? I am pretty short on money right now so I cannot invest on figural candles for a moving candle spell to break them up, although I do have 4" candles I could use for that if those work too. I don't have direct access to his apartment as we live in different cities, but I can have access to his car once in a while. I want to go all out on this, to get rid of her fast, and I have no qualms about cursing her or using radical means. Any suggestions besides the moving candle spell? Would putting hot foot powder on the passenger side of my brother's car help or would that be too weak since it's just the car? I wanted to do a skull candle to make him realize she is no good for him, but again money is an issue and I only have regular candles (red, black, purple, white, pink, green, blue). Can they be used to influence thoughts as well, and if so what color would be best to make him think he'd better leave her? Thing is, I want her to leave my brother, but I don't want him to be hot footed along with her (e.g I don't want her leaving and him following her).Thanks in advance.
JadeAngelov

Re: Want to get rid of woman who takes advantage of my brother

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Good Evening, JadeAngelov,
Wow. All I can say is: "WOW".
Cudos to her as she moved in fast and hard. And, with people like this, they do indeed have something in common (as a rule): S E X. The type of great sex that naïve men have never encountered.That's my guess. Especially if he's naïve and probably not worldly in that department. I've seen that happen zillions of times when one is educated and/or successful and have spent most of their lives in their books (making them oblivious to the real world with the REAL vultures),
I can suggest this page for break up spells: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
And, you wanted to know about skull candles and influencing him. Find this here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Take a good look at the break up spells and see if anything appeals to you. Then, when you have questions, we are here to answer them.
Wishing your brother the very best. He's very lucky that you've got his back
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 am

You can dress black candles with break up oil and burn them on her image. If it's an image of them together, use the break up oil to make a line on the image separating them, and then cut the image down that line. If it's only her, just burn the black candle on it dressed with break up oil.

You can do the moving candle spell with regular candles. You would want to personalize them by carving their names into the candles.

You could burn a white candle dressed with clarity oil to help your brother see the situation clearly. Just carve your brother's name into the candle, dress it with clarity and pray for him to see her for what she really is as it burns. You could do this alongside the break up spell.
brthrchristopher

My daughter needs let him

Unread postby Simplyme » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:23 am

:oops: My daughter is pregnant by a man that affected her with herpes. He is in the second stage but she is still in the first stage. He have affected three other women already, by him telling her it's not the end of the world she continue to stay and live with him in an abandon house sorta speak, without any gas. He manipulates her and make her feel like he is the only one in this world for her. The doctors told her to stop having sex with him because of some other issues at the beginning of her pregnancy but he will tell her he will find somebody else, mainly one of the three he affected not including her to have sex with. All the women found out he had herpes and they all was affected in August of this year.

I was a single parent her father was not present in her life and I believe she trying to hold on to him because of her father not being present. Well this guy has 3 children by 3 women and she will make the 4th. His other children is 5 and the last 2 just made 2 no they are not twins. By her Being with him she don't go to her doctors appointments, eat properly, bath and now she lost her job because of a no return back to work from from her doctor.

As I write this is seem like these are decision she brought on her self. Yea and No because she was not like this before she met him. She was really rebellious and he is as well, now I'm at the end of trying to steer her right I'm about to give up because I really don't know at this point what else to do. I want my grand baby to get here in good health but the rate she is going is like do she want the same. I rescued him and her from a run down motel but when he moved in for a month and a half he became real disrespectful so he had to go. Knowing if I put him out she would have eventually follow but by him not being able to go his family house they found a friends house without gas. I really believe she feels I'm going to do the same thing like rescuing him and her but I will not.

I'm in desperate need of some advice and spiritual information on how to get her away from him. There is another guy that wants to married her, be there for her and her baby and he in the Army. And Yes some woman last year affected him so he is aware of the situation. Might I add he is a really nice guy and truly love my daughter unlike this guy who can careless.
Simplyme

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Break Up work is just the thing, but some folks end up getting back together because they love the drama, or because the makeup sex really is all that.

You could use the black and white skull candles: black for her, to bring out her inner bitch, and white for him, dressed with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom.

Then, for him, get a red penis candle: or if you have any red candles, carve them into a rough but recognizable penis shape. You could make a label for a red glass candle, if that's what you have.

Anyway, dress those red candles with John the Conqueror, Attraction, lodestone grits and/or hairs,* and Look Me Over. Pile it on! Bring the women flocking!

Pair them with pink candles dressed with Crucible of Courage, John the Conqueror, and King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity, so he knows how to respond to those women when they come.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

*Lodestone hairs: magnetic sand that's been on a lodestone -- but not one used for money, in this case.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JadeAngelov » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

First of all, I want to thank you all for the awesome replies :) That's a whole lot of very interesting advice!

I will go ahead with the moving candle spell with regular candles then, but I checked the threads on that and I couldn't quite find what to do with the leftover wax. Would I throw the one from her candle at crossroad and bury the wax of my brother's candle at, say, my parent's house (we both visit there very often, it's still our "home")? Or would it be best to throw both at a crossroad so they will get "dispersed" in different directions?

Sadly I don't have any Clarity oil, and it can take a while before I receive any when I order (I'm from Canada). Would using powdered sage in oil be slightly effective for this until I can get my hands on the real deal? I don't want to sit idle while I wait for supplies. :|

MissMichaele, for the lodestone hairs, I have some from lodestones I used in a love spell for myself, would that be ok or do I need to get it from a "clean" pair of lodestone that have never been used in a spell?

Thanks again for all the good advice!
JadeAngelov

Re: My daughter needs let him

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm

I would do some separation work rather than break up; break up is more harsh. In this case, I'd recommend contacting a rootworker to work on this situation since it is fairly complicated. Try one of the rootworkers at AIRR:

[url]http://readersandrootworkers.org
[/url]

In the meantime, I'd burn blue candles dressed with some type of healing oil on your daughter's picture, to promote her good health and the baby's good health through the pregnancy.

Also, post your prayer request at the Crystal Silence league and we'll all pray for you and your daughter:

http://crystalsilence.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby notlaura » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Miss Susan, I don't know if I gave the impression that I was the one in the relationship, but I'm not. It's my younger sister's fiancé, not mine. I will try a break up spell, and I agree, I was also abused as a child and it didn't make me a bad person. It's not an excuse for such horrible behavior. Thank you very much for your help and advice. Both of them are North American but European by descent. Do you mean a new lover is on the horizon for me or my sister? Either way, that's a good thing. Thanks again for your support.
notlaura

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Good Morning jadeAngelov,
You know, you can buy the magnetic sand separately www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.html
But, I would personally not use the same sand (or stones) from another spell).
And not sure if Sage alone will do the trick; www.herb-magic.com/sage.html
You can call Lucky Mojo and see if they can ship faster to you. I'd rather do the spells completely correctly than to substitute.
Here's the number: (707) 887-1521
Also, you can use the time to plan out your spells so that they are meticulous.
Hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 pm

You would want to us Bay Leaves for clarity. You can use the sage as well with it, but sage is more Wisdom, which is related but not necessarily the same thing.
brthrchristopher

Re: My daughter needs let him

Unread postby Simplyme » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:52 am

Thank you Mary Bee I put the prayer on crystal silence and separation sounds good so they can remain friends at least.
Simplyme

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi notlaura,

Sorry, I misunderstood. I think the break up products are a good idea.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I'm so sorry your sister is going through this. I know you are concerned about her.

You can also get a reading on the situation and magical coaching.
www.readersandrootworkers.org

or:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

You have my support.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce