Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Drive Bad Person Away from Lover Spouse Friend Family Member

BellyQueen
Newly Registered
Need Him to Walk Away from Her Completely

Unread post by BellyQueen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi Ms. Catherine and Moderators,

I love the forum, but there is so much information that I see double sometimes. LOL!

I want to get my boyfriend to turn completely away from a woman he lives with who takes advantage of him.
With the situation as it is, he lives with his mother & daughter, and she is there too. It is she who has to leave. The house belongs to himself & the mother. So she is the one to leave & her daughter.

This is the longest that he has ever stayed away from me. This had been going on since August of this year.

He has told me he is unhappy with her, but he does not seem to have the courage to leave her. She has access to his dirty socks, underwear & personal belongings. I know she has hoodoo him. I know it.

I want him never to return to her again. What can I do to bring him to me & completely turn his back on her?

There are so many break up spells. I need a powerful one to do the work. I intend to use all & only LM products. Something very strong is what I need to make this happen.

I appreciate your advice. Can you be specific as to the instructions I need to follow?

Thank you Miss Catherine and forum moderators. :?
Love, Light & Peace
BellyQueen

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student
Re: Need Him to Walk Away from Her Completely

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Do the Break up spell using figural candles

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

and make the break up bottle as well. You don't have to limit yourself to only one spell to get something done.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student
Re: Saving My Little Sister From Abuse??

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes, Totally what Mary Bee wrote. ^ Include that as well

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Him to Walk Away from Her Completely

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:42 am

You'll also want to be doing uncrossing work on him. You need contact with him again if you don't have any. To bring you both back into contact you can look into the spells in the following thread: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 66#p137556

Once you're seeing each other or speaking again, work on getting personal concerns that you can use to not only break them up, but bring you both back together.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

nutter
Break Up My Sister's Toxic Relationship, Heal Our Family

Unread post by nutter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 pm

My sister is in a horrible toxic relationship. They make each other so much worse and it's destroying my family. He's controlling, and manipulative. I'd like to do some break up work to get them apart, and then some reconcilation work between her and myself.

I can't decide on a product to go with...what do you think?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Drive Bad Person Away from Lover Spouse Friend Family Member

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 am

Hi nutter,

I'd say that a break-up spell kit would be a good choice to get the two of them apart. Reconciliation can then be worked via candles, in conjunction with some Healing and Tranquility.

If there's a lot going on, it can also be a good plan to get a reading from someone who will give you rootwork recommendations on how to best proceed in your situation. AIRR readers can be of help: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

osingleton3

Herbs for seperating

Unread post by osingleton3 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm

I plan to buy the hot foot kit , but in the meantime are there any herbs I can use in conjunction with herbs to seperate someone from my family

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Herbs for seperating

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Read the description of Hot Foot and you will see some of its explosive properties that causes a person to 'get away.' For example, Red Pepper Flakes drive people away, Sulphur also an ingredient in Goofer Dust drives people away. Also, Salt, an ingredient and in its own rite, is used in aggressive spells and as protection and cleansing.

Alternatively, if you want a less aggressive method of separation, Lucky Mojo, recommends Separation spiritual supplies that has a measure of healing and calming herbs resulting in a calm, strong path toward disentanglement with no fights, problems, or left-over hard feeling.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

woodchick606
Newly Registered

need help with my husband

Unread post by woodchick606 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 am

I would like some help with my husband, he has been talking to a woman on the internet on a gambling site, how do i get him to stop talking to her and stop playing all the time. He plays from the time he gets home from work until late at night. I would like to order some supplies but are not sure which ones I need. I also need help with getting him to only want me, and to forget about past problems, we currently argue about things both of did before we got married, we have been married 16 years and he has trouble letting go of things. I have tried a honey jar, and peaceful home candle, but I am not sure if they are working. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.
woodchick606

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: need help with my husband

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:40 am

woodchick606 wrote:I would like some help with my husband, he has been talking to a woman on the internet on a gambling site, how do i get him to stop talking to her and stop playing all the time. He plays from the time he gets home from work until late at night. I would like to order some supplies but are not sure which ones I need.
This is a LONG list of product lines -- you don't have to buy spell kits for each one.

For the gambling:
Dress his computer (or whatever device he uses to gamble and flirt) with Cast Off Evil oil.

For the other woman: choose one of these product lines, which I have ranked approximately from gentlest to most harsh.
If you don't feel the need for a full-on Break-Up Spell kit right now, make a doll baby on your husband and dress it with oils or powders or smoke it with incense, as appropriate. You can even bathe it with the bath crystals, if it's waterproof (wax or loaded figural candle, china figurine, Ken doll or similar).
I also need help with getting him to only want me,
and to forget about past problems, we currently argue about things both of did before we got married, we have been married 16 years and he has trouble letting go of things. I have tried a honey jar, and peaceful home candle, but I am not sure if they are working.
That sounds like a good start. If you are "not sure they are working" rather than "sure they are NOT working," you may have seen a little movement? Perhaps the honey jar needs some King Solomon Wisdom in it. But do address the other problems too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

woodchick606
Newly Registered

Unread post by woodchick606 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele, I will try some of your suggestions.

gal204
Newly Registered

Removing people

Unread post by gal204 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:59 am

Hi
Im looking for a way to remove a woman from the guy Im with life. Shes basically just in the way of us being together and im not quite sure what kind of spell to do. I was thinking of using black seperation candles or something - im not an expert but shes very persistent and im not sure what way to go about it. Thankyou

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:45 am

Hi gal204,

Depending on what relationship this woman has with your lover, it will change the best way to approach the situation. For fail of specifics in your post, I've merged the question into the existing thread on driving someone away from a lover or spouse. It will give you lots of ideas on how to work the situation. If it's an ex-lover or love rival specifically, then you can also refer to the following thread for ideas:
spells-to-drive-ex-lover-ex-spouse-away ... a2dc711d61
hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals,-enemies, ... a2dc711d61

If you are new to the work, consider getting some magical coaching to help you with the specifics of spell-working technique. You can also tell us which of the spells you've looked into seem to speak to you most and ask how to adapt those (both technique and product lines) to your specific situation.
Aura Laforest

QematetSau

Re: Need to Get Her out of our lives (Nude Pics sent to Husband)

Unread post by QematetSau » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 am

This is late but I hope other women in this situation can get something out of it.

I red flags all over this man. He likes attention from other women but he has a wife. Doesn't he know that he is married now, and should be comfortable only with his wife's attention ?! On top of that, trying to talk to you at 4am, while you are sick lets me know that he craves your attention and wants you to initiate reconciliation because he is a coward. He doesn't want to take responsibility for his wrongdoing. He seems a bit narcissistic to me (im married to one, so im well versed on their bs tactics).

Think hard about what you want to do because if he gets out of this one fine he will do it again. People like him crave attention and worship, and they will hurt anyone who either do not give it or injure his ego (<---not reconciling by kissing his ass).

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 pm

I just wanted some advice on how to break the bond/relationship between my ex step daughter and her aunty....the aunty is very manipulative, nasty and hasn't had anything to do with my ex step daughter and her dad and grandmother for years until the past 3years.

They are now inseparable!!! The ex step daughter is now displaying the same narcissistic behaviour as her aunt and her father can't do anything about it as she goes behind his back to maintain communication.

The only reason I am concerned is I have a son who is her half brother and he spends a lot of time with them and I don't want him developing the same traits.

I don't live in the same State as them and wonder what type of work could be done.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Cancermum,
I would do a Cast Off Evil Spell on the Aunt www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
And, I would also be doing protection spells on the girl and your son www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html
Additionally, maybe some one-on-one talks with your son would also help. Being honest with him and letting him know your feelings.
It doesn't matter if people are in other states. Spells will still assist in your plight.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you and your son the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Thanks Miss Aida

I will look into Cast off Evil Spell kit and the talk with my son is on the top of my list of priorities when he gets home from school vacation.

AkashaMeadow
Newly Registered

Break Up Friendships

Unread post by AkashaMeadow » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 am

I am sure this has been posted 1000 times so I apologize in advance for the repeating.

My situation:
My husband and I separated over a month ago. I had someone set lights in regards to our relationship. I have been meditating and in prayer over the marriage as well. He shows some signs of movement and then he pulls back. For example, he says one day that he wants to spend time with his step children then the next day he will come by the house and leave an item of mine in the car. Never coming up to the house. Then in the next breath he will make arrangements to see the kids over the next weekend, weird!

Sadly, I have had more than one reading done on the situation and they have all given me a 3 month back in the picture timeline. When I speak to my husband (usually by email) he seems to be pulling back more and becoming more independent in his new life with his room mate which brings me to this....

He is now living with his sisters boyfriend. The sister hates me and has been in his ear about why did he marry me in the first place. I am sure that they feed his ego as if he is doing the right thing in abandoning his family. I do understand that when we reconnect I would have to accept these people back into my life as well which is a nightmare in itself.

I sat here contemplating what I could do and I thought why not break them up? What can I do to separate this room mate situation between my husband and this man? I do not have anything that belongs to the other person. I only know his first name and the city he lives in.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer in this situation, it is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, AkashaMeadow ,
Have you browsed through these 2 pages to give you some ideas of what spells you can perform?
I am looking at a whole bunch of spells you can chose from in just these 2 pages.
Another thing you could do is a hotfoot spell. Try this page: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
And here's another page with an array of spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best and I pray he comes back to you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Simplyme

Rebellion daughter that's brainwashed.

Unread post by Simplyme » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:46 am

Im having the same situation with daughter thats a new mother to a man of 3 kids already. He dated my daughter best friend now have a baby with my daughter. Affected 3 women including my daughter with herpes. He has 4 kids by 4 different women but is using another woman to help support them.

He ask my daughter to pay for hotel rooms to have unprotected sex with one girl to help put money in his pocket. My daughter can't buy her nothing to keep a high cell phone on to communicate with him.

His mother don't support my daughter but she loves them both dearly.

After she found out she have herpes he tell her it's not the end of the world. She still sex with him while he still sleeps with other women...unprotected.

She is now going against me applying for apartments to be with to keep him from being with other women. He don't want me to be apart of my grandchild life because he is not allowed to spend nights at my house. It really have her brainwashed.

She worked throughout her whole pregnancy while he did nothing. He have not brought her baby anything but water and milk when he need sleepers because all the clothes I brought was too big. She had a truck which he drove around his friend, different women and kids when she furnish the gas and her own insurance. She sat in the house the whole time while he was out hustling people. He even tried to hustled me. His license is messed up due to tickets.

I tell her the truth and he tell her to keep me out there business. Now that he wants her to get an apartment I'm beyond furious. He only wants it to have one of his kids by another woman to move in.

He separates from all her friends then if he can't they become his friends. He smoke a lot of weed, he drink a lot and tell her that any job or education direction is no good and that she can do so much better, when he is not working himself.

His mom don't have nothing to do with him she emancipated him at the age of 17. He fought my daughter when she was 6 months pregnant the manipulated to give him the truck because he put to much work into getting the down deposit. Well he was having sex with a girl which is very in love with him to get the money....yea my daughter was going along with it.

He convinced my daughter to take my grandson out in below zero weather to show he is in control on him, my grandson and most of my daughter. I'm tell things to get back on track with life and tell her unmeaning ful things. He is destroying her life because want to feel like she number 1 but he has that other woman that spends her whole check on him. His whole family turned their back on him and I asked my daughter did she ever stopped to wonder why?

I want my daughter to see him for he really is.....she has been rebellious.
I want her to break up with him and never turn back.
I want her to be successful not for can benefit....
I want her to Listen and stop rebellion against me.

Please help she is about to take her income tax to buy a car for him to get around. An apartment for him and his friends.
I want to send him far away just support his children the mature way.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broken up into paragraphs for easier reading

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Rebellion daughter that's brainwashed.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 am

Simplyme, I'm so sorry your family has to endure all this trouble.

Your daughter needs some Break Up work, but she also needs to fall out of love with this nasty leech, and to see the light, so do some Cut and Clear work for her. Make a little wax doll baby of her, and give it a black walnut bath. Then work a Cut and Clear spell kit for her.

Then add some King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage supplies to her part of the Break Up work.

Since Mr. Thing is working so hard to ruin your daughter's and other women's lives, it wouldn't grieve me to hear you had done some kind of revenge or enemy work on him. Burn a black penis candle on him, at least. A black dollbaby with pins in the mouth and the biggest nail you can find hammered into the crotch might give satisfaction.

If you do that, make sure you bathe in hyssop afterward.

After that, your daughter and grandson will need prosperity and blessing work.

This sounds like a lot of work, and it is; so you might want one of the gifted and ethical folks at AIRR to help you.
May all your roads lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele

Simplyme

Unread post by Simplyme » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Thank you so much for your respond. My mother call my drama I don't know how I received all this drama at one time. I go to work to get a break. This amongst other things. I search the site and I really want some to do this for me. I want him to be apart of my grand baby life but just not hers.nthings are constant with him.

This will not remove him from my grand baby would life will it?

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Ummm, after everything you have described about this low down, cheating, unloyal, diseased and disease spreading, mind twisting, lying bastard, why on earth would you want him to be a part of your grandchild's life?

If you separate the daughter from this horribly manipulative person, your grandchild would also be much better off also being separated. Nothing good will happen for the grandchild associating with this person. Nothing good. Only misfortune and tears and drama will come from it. You would be better off separating daughter and child from this bastard, then allowing him even one iota of connection to the child.

The grandchild would be far better off to have loving grandparents and a loving mother, and if your daughter can be helped to find a good man, who will not cheat on her, not infect her with STD's, be honest, caring, loving and loyal with her, and also be honest, caring, loving and loyal to your grandchild, and raise that child correct to be a good, industrious, honest, caring, loving, human being.

Really, I am very serious, the grandchild does not need the birth father in child's life at all.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:44 am

Hi,

I have just been reading Miss Cat's section on freezer spells and I saw exactly the kind of work that I need to do. But after reading through the forum I noticed that many people use plastic bottles for freezer spells. I was going to cut a lemon and put the herbs in there, but now I'm not sure what would be best. What would you all recommend?

My freezer spell would be to drive an unsuitable person away from someone I care about very much. I was thinking about using:
Picture of the person with their date of birth and petition written on the back
Poppy seeds
Black pepper
Salt
Red pepper
Hot foot powder

Is there anything else that I should add?

Thanks xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello, maria84,
Use boht!
The lemon and the plastic bottle!
Why not?
Your ingredients look good
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Issues with my Dad... and women

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Ok, I have 2 separate issue with my Dad.

First, the chick that just left my Dad's house and this other chick he's obsessing over who he hasn't even met or spoken on the phone with.

My son and I are moving across the country soon and I need to hotfoot (or worse) the first b*tch and then handle the second one.

THE FIRST: She's married to someone who isn't worth the body he was given. My father has not only helped her, but her older daughter financially and that's because not only is her husband a piece of sh*t, but she spends the money she has on stupid stuff. She can't help her daughter pay for school because she spent $1000 on her THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S birthday party (no, I'm not kidding). Oh and her husband (that she could have left) has a gambling problem.

Now THREE DAYS after my father had surgery, she comes over here dropping hints about that they need more money - for STUPID SH*T (like a new cell phone when she has the latest Galaxy one - I very nicely busted her on that one, I showed her why it wasn't working right - in front of my Dad) . She's so bad her family (that has money) won't give her anymore.

Luckily, I can get hair from her and can get to her address, etc. They do work together (my Dad works TWO jobs (not because he has to, he likes to, but his money isn't hers and he and I have argued about him giving her money and buying her kids things), so I need help on how to get rid of her that way AND have him not help her if she loses her job. I don't want him to stop working there, however. So whatever I do at their job can't affect him.

THE SECOND: I can't remember how he met her, but all he's seen is a picture and they text all day like children. He's showing people this picture of her that looks like it's from 1992 and calling her his girlfriend already. My senses are always right now about people (like the one above) and my only issue has been not listening to them. His last wife (he's been married several times, the last time to a (no joke) crackhead). I can already see this one going south FAST. He barely got out of the last "relationship" was was in before starting with this one and frankly, he's making a fool out of himself because I think he's being catfished (where the person in the picture isn't who they are speaking to, its an old picture, etc).

I wouldn't care if all these women weren't taking a toll on him. It's sad to see him, past retirement age running like an idiot after these women and thinking they really care for him. He's not broke by any means, but he deserves someone who will care for him and not what he's worked for all his life to get (which isn't really even his, he owes on his house still, lol).

If I should split the 2 issues into separate threads, just let me know.

As always, thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Issues with my Dad...

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:14 pm

I would hot foot them and do protection work to keep these types of women away . Also consider doing drawing work to bring a good women into your dads life. My dad is retirement age and divorced and met a women and she is great and they are in love. Its cute and Im happy for them. I think thats really what you want anyways by reading this, cuz even if you chase these ladys away others will come. A moving candle spell would work nice for this with lodestones , dress the lady one as true love or perfect love or something like that. Best of luck to you and your dad!!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Re: Issues with my Dad...

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:06 pm

j82 wrote:I would hot foot them and do protection work to keep these types of women away . Also consider doing drawing work to bring a good women into your dads life. My dad is retirement age and divorced and met a women and she is great and they are in love. Its cute and Im happy for them. I think thats really what you want anyways by reading this, cuz even if you chase these ladys away others will come. A moving candle spell would work nice for this with lodestones , dress the lady one as true love or perfect love or something like that. Best of luck to you and your dad!!

Thanks so much for the quick answer, j82. As soon as I get rid of these 2, I will do some work for him to find the right woman. This new one just reared her ugly head so fast, actually. I wan something to keep these away from him because he legitimately can't be left to find a decent woman on his own. He has what I call Captain Save a Ho tendencies. And someone down on their luck is one thing. These females he find are simply trouble.

After a quick freezer spell and setting a HotFoot candle via MISC, I don't know what to do.

I have been reading up on hotfooting for my sister's neighbor, but today's BS with this chick and my Dad sent me over the edge. While he's CONVALESCING? Disgusting. She's not slick with her wiles at all and I will not allow her to continue. Will hotfooting her house be enough since they work together? Is banishing enough for the one he hasn't met yet? Or just hotfoot both of them?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Issues with my Dad... and women

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 am

Hotfoot is very powerful and you can work it many ways, you can get a figure candle put it back to back yours and your dad put protection ( fiery) on his and put hot foot on her and sprinkle hot foot powerder on her candles feet. Each day burn them and move em further and further till hers falls off the table ( usually into a dirty toilet or a bucket with grave yard dirt. then ritually dispose of it. mean while your dads candle moves to a candle labeled true love, his front side is dressed in love oils and so is the new women candle. I like to sprinkle magnatic sand from his candlel to the womens and put a tiny lodestone in each candle so they are pulling eachother together. I like letting it go( bad women) in a fast running river to send her fast away. A sprinkle on her home is very helpful. I also like to make the bath and then wash their steps with it ( the best you can without being noticed!!). I would bury the dad and new womens candle in his back yard. Banishing, cleansing your dad and replacing it with a new love is what will work best for him. you can make a packet and hide it in his home for protection with a petition specifically to keep these types of women away. If they work together and you want to end that too then consider jinxing her to ruin her job.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 am

Hey unbound, sorry about the troubles with your dad. I love the ideas listed above. Hot footing is great. You could also do two seperate breakup works for each woman. Instructions and links to the supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Once the two women are taken care of i would work with a white skull candle to get your fathers mind right and to ensure this doesn't happen again. I would work with clarity products (so he can see future mates for who they really are), King Solomon's Wisdom products (wise choices) also lemon balm is great for clearing out bad luck in love. I hope this helps. Best wishes

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

http://herb-magic.com/lemon-mint.html
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 am

Thank you for the advice and sweet sentiments, both j82 and J-Mo!

I've done the moving candle spell before, but not like this. I love how you can do one spell so many different ways with so many different outcomes!

I was thinking to do the first one with the girl that came over yesterday first, alone. Then to hotfoot her and her house. I was thinking to buy her a thank you card for coming over to see my Dad, dusting it with hotfoot powder and sending to her house. I'm thinking to send it to the house because not only will she touch it, her no good husband might too and then it will be IN their house. Also, it will give me a reason to ask for her full name and address.

I like the idea of clarity for him, too. Especially since I won't be here to run interference like i have been (yesterday, I sat RIGHT BETWEEN THEM).

After, I would do the moving candle spell for him and his true love. Should I get matched lodestones and then name one for him and the one for her as "Dad's Soulmate"?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:20 pm

yes name it dads soulmate or whatever your dads name is like raugh johnsons true love or soulmate etc. I like your card idea, take some bath crystals disolve them pray over them and use that water to seal the envelope and stamp.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Unbound,
You got some great suggestions here!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks! I got that chick's address today.... she is IN for it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My Dad says the other one might be getting cold feet, so we will see about her. But the first one is getting it with both barrels!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:40 pm

One down, one to go. The second one cut things off with him and he told me the reason, but I don't care enough to remember. But she's gone, so... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today I returned the plate to the one that came over... covered with Hot Foot Oil LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So it begins...

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm popping my popcorn right now, UnBound. I can't wait to see the end of this movie! :lol:

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 pm

UnBound, I'm impressed!

MagicMurphy, pass that popcorn over here ... ;)

Miss Michaele

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 am

Ha! I think Unbound is a good name for you! lol! I am enjoying the updates for sure!

Peace~

Nathen

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:22 pm

LOL...You guys are so funny!

I have more people I need to hot foot and more, so stay tuned!!!

I have to admit, handing over that plate with the Hot Foot Oil on it was a JOY!!!! (I washed it before putting the oil on it and then carefully wrapped it in paper and put it in a bag.)

Next up is the card...

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:58 pm

For those watching my saga, I purchased a card to send and it's going out tomorrow. All nice and hotfooted. lol

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Oh boy! A sequel! More popcorn!

Go get 'em, Unbound!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

mlove
Re: Need to Get Her out of our lives (Nude Pics sent to Husb

Unread post by mlove » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:19 am

Similar situation...my boyfriend texts women. I have their numbers and names. Can I sprinkle on his phone without harming our relationship? Also, sprinkle some in his hair when I kiss him goodbye in morning?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Drive Bad Person Away from Lover Spouse Friend Family Me

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 pm

mlove, those are good options. I would also check out the advice in the thread on how to keep a mate faithful and tie his (or her) nature so that sex with others will no longer be an option. After you read that thread, you might wish to post your questions there for further information:

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kandyspop
Spells to Help Heal or Protect Parents Children or Relatives

Unread post by kandyspop » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi I'm so sorry i don't know in what section to post this but i wanted to know wat spell to use to remove someone negative from my family's lives?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 am

Hello kandyspop,

I merged your post here, there are a ton of useful ideas on this thread to help your situation. Please scroll through and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Here is a link where you can purchase hot foot powder as well as more information on it http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:11 am

Hi, I am planning on doing a break-up spell and wanted to know, if there is more than one person I need to drive away can I carve each name on one candle or do I need to get a candle for each specific person?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, mlove ,

You can do it both ways.

But, I personally prefer working one person at a time. Some rootworkers will write all names on one candle.

So, it's up to you

Wishing you great success with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I think I'll just purchase more candles for each person....thank you again
Blessings

Freegirl1

Help with controlling sister-in-law

Unread post by Freegirl1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 am

Hi there, I hope this is the right thread for this... it may need a hotfoot or curse, or maybe a sweetening. I am not sure.
Two years ago my brother, who is in his 50s, got married. She seemed a nice, very shy person, a bit like me but shyer, was in the arts, well-meaning. We noticed she was very clingy, following him from room to room, and she was very controlling wrt the wedding-- but she was a bride after all (she wouldn't let my brother go to a concert with my other brother two days before; they didn't make an appearance at the rehearsal dinner for out of town guests).

She had one guest at the wedding-- someone she barely knew, who had lived in the same building with her years ago. It's one thing not to have family-- she's older and an only child-- but how do you live in NYC for 58 years and have NO friends?

Anyway, fast forward two years and her true colors are xhowing. She made my brother skip a show that was part of a milestone birthday for me because they didn't like the seats-- at the last minute, so I couldn't even give the seats away. He's apologized for that, but now, he has told my mom that "they" are not coming for the holidays, and, "I don't need to give you a reason." My mom is 82. She cried. He's NEVER been like this before.

We have a new kitten and he hasn't come out to see it. They live in NYC, my mom and I live together in NJ, less than an hour away. They didn't come out all summer. To skip the holidays is a BIG deal. I'm sure it's all on her-- she didn't like it the past two years (doesn't read Hebrew) and she makes him feel he has to do everything to keep her happy. She even makes him wait on line with her for the bathroom at the theater.

Of cours,e he should stand up to her, and I blame him too, but my mom-- the sweetest woman in the world-- now wishes he hadn't married her. She's a terrible influence. At my birthday dinner (which they did attend), he barely spoke to anybody, which disappointed my friends who do know him, and she managed to offend three girlfriends of mine sitting nearby by her smacking down of conversation and bragging.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I don't know my brother anymore, and he used to be my best friend. I need to lessen her influence on him. I am working with a rootworker but also am looking for things to do myself too. I started a reversal candle this morning, using mirror writing on pictures of her. I put a lot of energy into the petition.

We all feel so betrayed. Help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello Freegirl1,

I am so sorry your family is going through this. I would follow the lead of whoever your rootworker is in this and let them know about the work you will be doing on your own. I merged your post onto a thread about getting bad people away from your family. I am assuming that this is how your rootworker is approaching the situation but I can not be certain of that so make sure you have checked in with them. IT seemed like the best place to place your post to me. Read over this thread as it has some good advice on what a person can do in this situation. After that if you have more questions please please ask. I hope things improve for your family around this.

Peace~

Nathen

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello everyone, Hope all is well.

I had a reading done regarding my situation and my reader had told me that I would have to stifle the interference of family. What can I do regarding this.

Blessings
Princess

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, Princess,

This is a vague question.

Didn't your reader give you spell advice?

We need more details to answer this question

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Freegirl1

Unread post by Freegirl1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:16 pm

So my root worker gave me some ideas on powders and things... She may be at a party for my cousin tomorrow. BUT. We're not friendly enough for me to pluck a hair off of her at this point, go to the bathroom with her etc. HOW do I get a personal concern or sprinkle powder or oil surreptitiously?

I found my long missing lucky mojo herbs including all. My cursing powdess and oils (keep separately)... So I have hotfoot, breakup, break up oil and inflammatory confusion oil.

BUT this will be a smallish party (I'm not 100% sure they'll show) ... Mom and I will go early and maybe we can prefix her chair. But if that doesn't happen... Any ideas?

If it doesn't work at all I'll just work with skull candles and candles. On my brother I do have concerns I can find here since he grew up in the house I live in now... Some clothing and stuff from when he was a boy and very connected to us...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Freegirl1,

Try this page with lots of incredible ideas on how to lay tricks. www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Freegirl1

Unread post by Freegirl1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:02 am

Thanks! Read whole page and lots of good stuff here for things to do at home but in he his specific instance, trying to lay powders etc at restaurant, any ideas?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:11 am

Freegirl1 wrote:Thanks! Read whole page and lots of good stuff here for things to do at home but in he his specific instance, trying to lay powders etc at restaurant, any ideas?
It's not at all uncommon or un-traditional to throw for a single individual in a public place. It's very easy to do, too. Use the oils instead of the powders, and apply them to the outside of your shoe soles. As you do so, say a little command/prayer: "This work is to drive away John Q. Smith, and only John Q. Smith, from my life," etc. Then just walk boldly and confidently into the place where you expect to meet him, and track those oils all over, so he will step in them. Even if he doesn't step on your footprint, someone else will, and he will probably step in that.

You don't even need very much oil, not more than a couple of drops. Spiritual supplies work even in very small doses.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Freegirl1

Unread post by Freegirl1 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Thank you what an excellent idea! In the end they weren't even there... Had not been invited. But I will know for next time, in the meantime may try working some things of his at home, and think I will try freezing her, mom is very sad that my brother is not coming for the holidays,

Nony65
Breaking up my Dad and his girlfriend

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:04 am

Hi all,

My Dad has been with the same woman for five years and I cannot stand her. She is vile and poisonous, and my Dad left my Mum to be with her (although their marriage was pretty much over years before).

This woman has SERIOUS issues; she made my Dad leave my sisters wedding early because she couldn't handle being around my Mum and got really jealous. My Mum went over to her and introduced herself and she blanked her and turned her back on her.

She has also been sly and bullied me; last year, I did some modelling, with her (a present from my Dad for me, but then extended to her so she didn't feel 'left out'). Everyone commented on how nice I looked rather than her. Although I am a size 10, I have had problems with my weight far back as a teenager, and my weight crept up a little to a size 12 last year. She knew this and made comments to my Dad about how sexy it is to look with your bones sticking out. When we went out for a meal, she took pictures of me eating the whole time, making snide remarks about my 'diet'. When I asked her not to, she retorted 'I'm only joking for God's sake!'

She's bad news for my Dad; my Dad never used to drink and drive, which, albeit is his responsibility, she doesn't try to stop him like I do. He took meds last year which made him drowsy and then drunk on top of that. I was concerned and mentioned about the law too, but he didn't listen and she again made some revolting remark.

She has slagged off my sister, my Mum, my brother-in-law. I am banned from coming to see my Dad because of the remarks I made about her (after she had made awful remarks about my sister).

Now they are getting married and I can't BEAR this woman. My Dad never really wanted to get married again, but I reckon this is down to her doing.

I had some work done by someone prior to me discovering this great site and the workers of AIRR, but it has made no difference in trying to split them up.

Is there anything you can suggest product wise which will really have a big impact e.g. vinegar jars, confusion products? Or more so, for my Dad to open his eyes and see her for what she really is?

Many thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Breaking up my Dad and his girlfriend

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Nony65,

I would get a reading by an AIRR reader to see if she is working anything on your dad and if so how to break it. Otherwise I would use break up to ruin the relationship, hotfoot to send her away. She wont go easy so you nee to keep it up and keep working it, dont lose hope or faith. Start dressing things at your dads house dressed with break up products to break em up, burn break up candles on their photos.. collect now personal concerns from both and get the kit.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Nony65,

j82 gave you great advice!

www.readersandrootworkers.org for a reading.

Get those personal effects now so you can use them with the kit.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
or
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”