• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 am

Drive Bad Person Away from Lover Spouse Friend Family Member

Unread postby bubba » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi Friends

I have a question if anyone can answer it. A friend of mine susspects her partner is having an affair with another person. She doesnt kno if this person is male or female but she has seen messages and signs etc to give the game away. The reason she may think it/s a man or woman is because when she met her husband he quite clearly told her he is bisexual. But after they married she thought all that had went away. So he's cheating and she's sure of it, whats making things worse is that her partner's family is also influencing him and dominating him and she also wants them to break away from him, leaving them to get on with their lives.

My question is: If she doesnt kno the names of the person or persons her husband's cheating with how can she undertake a break up or seperation spell?''

And the Second question is: If the Husband's family is also influencing him how can she drive them away from him ..she doesnt kno who in the family is influencing him, But he made clear they dont like her,

So both questions are basicly asking how would someone go about doing a spell without names etc.. would one just write 'family' or 'the whore who's sleeping with my husband' on the candle lol..

ty awaiting your replies... Thanks
bubba

Re: Separating Partner From Girlfriend and His Family

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 am

She can still work on the intruder without knowing his or her name by stating "anyone who is coming between me and my husband." Since she is married to him, she has first dibs and can do a lot to get rid of the intruder. She can work a bottle spell of break-up or separation, or she can do a stay with me spell. I would do both and some protection too.

She can't really get rid of her husband's family, but she can get them to like her more. She can burn a candle on a prepared honey jar for herself to get their support. She would put an intention in the honey jar for his family to respect and support her. It is never good to try to separate someone from his or her family of origin like that. It is best to gain their support.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Brujero05 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I think that in this situation one should also take into account the Husband's motives. It would disastrous to send away this other secret lover and then get back to the husband and then find him back to his old tricks. In this case, the wife is just asking for trouble. She should reconsider her love for this man if he is having an affair and doesnt care about the consequences or her.
Brujero05

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 am

I disagree that she should reconsider her love for him right away if this is not a chronic problem; everyone makes mistakes. I would suggest she attempt to set him straight and make him see what he has, first.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Angelina » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is anything I can do that will open up my husbands eyes and keep him away from his so-called friend who cheats and tells him lies. His friend and wife are in the middle of a nasty fight and this guy is no good at all.....I am friends with his wife and he is friends with the husband but my husband is so gullible and believing all the lies his friend is telling him. i wish we were not caught in the middle but recently my husband told me something very disturbing that his friend said regarding getting custody of his 1 year old baby. He is dangerous and i want him away from our lives....my husband said he talked to him telling him he's not thinking rationally and it's wrong but at the same time he will take his side.... the wife needs protection as well and the court orders don't mean anything (she is staying with her family for now)...I will be talking with her later today as I just found this out. There must be some way to get rid of this guy...whatever needs to be done but i do not have any personal concerns. just a name and birthdate, and i feel someone more experienced in this kind of work as well should perform the working on the friend-to get rid of him, but i can work on my husband as far as opening his eyes to the situation--- Thanks for reading my post- Please help-
Angelina

Re: Keeping husband away from bad and dangerous friend.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm

I would try to Hot Foot the man, that is, to send him away. The type of work called Cast Off Evil -- to0 get rid of bad companions -- might also be utilized. See these pages:
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://luckymojo.com/castoffevil.com
If the wife needs protection, you can work that on her behalf with a Fiery Wall of Protection candle for her, and also a Court Case candle.
If you think he is seriously dangerous and you don't mind asking God's help in bringing down divine justice, you could also burn a Damnation candle on the man -- but, please, if you go that route, ask for help in the name of Jesus, to protect the woman and child, and not just because you don't like the man.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Keeping husband away from bad and dangerous friend.

Unread postby Angelina » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks Catherine!
Angelina

Lessening the Influence of Others

Unread postby lakwanda » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 am

Hi,

I've been looking around the site and on the forums, but I haven't found an answer to a problem that I'm having. I have been working some reconciliation work on my recent ex and the results seem to be fairly positive. He has reached out to me and also expresses his desire to at least remain friends. I'm planning on continuing to work him until we are able to reconcile.

Unfortunately, one of the main reasons that we broke up in the first place was because of some of his friends. They are a bunch of single guys, who have been making our relationship difficult, ever since we have moved within driving distance to them, by stressing our differences and reinforcing his doubts about our compatibility. Things that are just silly to me, because we have had a positive and lasting relationship for three years, so we must have been compatible enough during that time.

Is there a way to remove their negative influence from him? If it is possible, I don't want to completely end their friendship. I just want my man to not be blinded by their negativity because they don't have a loving girlfriend to come to every night.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places and if so, please direct me to the correct links/posts if this has already been discussed.
lakwanda

Re: Lessening the Influence of Others

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am

I would cleanse him first of all the negativity, and then do a protection spell to protect him from the negativity that is affecting him from his friends. On the other hand, you stated that they are just stressing your differences and reinforcing his ideas about your compatibility. Not to be mean, but your boyfriend might have already been saying this to them about these differences, and now they are just showing him different examples about what he already brought up. So really your boyfriend's thoughts are what need to be addressed. You may think these things are "silly" however they maybe truly how he feels. I would get a reading to see if this is truly how he feels. For his friends, you could do a stop gossip spell,to stop them from talking badly about your relationship.

Although you may think you have been compatible, which you very may well be, there seems like there are some red flags amiss in this relationship. I would get a readings, and see what issues need to be worked on. A reading is essential because it will help you know what direction you need to go whether it be a love me spell, perhaps some fear about marriage, infidelity, whatever it is...it needs to be addressed. But if its something you are doing...well you need to work on that yourself. I was with someone for 2.5 years...thought everything was roses and butterflies...little did I know it was not. He was telling his friends about all our problems while I thought we were fine and they were the problems. So get a reading...it will definitely bring some more insight to the situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am

There are a few options for this one. First you can work with Cast off Evil products to get your ex to cast off the influence that his friends have over him. This may even lead to him breaking contact with those friends who really have an "evil" influence on him. (Evil in this sense would be affecting his relationship with you). You can use a white skull candle with Cast off Evil products to have your ex cast off the influence.

If there are any particular individuals who are especially troublesome you can work a mirror box that will keep everything they put rebounding on them. This can be done along with Reversal work which will put back everything they've put you through back on them. A double-action red-black and white-red should do the trick.

If you want to get rid of them, or send them far away work a Banishing Conjure or a Hotfoot depending on how severe you want it to be. This can be done in the form of a container spell tossed in a river, mailing a dusted picture/name paper to a dead address (traditionally sent to Paris), or something similar.

To cause the friends to fight, a black skull candle with Inflammatory Confusion and hot and banishing herbs would do the trick. (Red pepper for anger, deers tongue to give voice to it, black pepper to banish their friendship, asafoetida to banish the health of their relationship, poppy seeds for confusion, the like).

Finally, to interfere in the relationship fully, work a vinegar jar to sour the relationship between all of them.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:20 am

you can also use the stop gossip products and slippery elm to prevent you from being effected by what they say and shutting their mouths from gossping.
j82

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 am

I don't want to completely end their friendship
. I just want my man to not be blinded by their negativity because they don't have a loving girlfriend to come to every night.

first of all the above will never happen, the friends are not doing it unconsciously, they know that they are keeping your BF away from you.... they don't respect your relationship.... I have been thro it, had terrible experience, it was my marriage that was ruined...... Save your relationship before it is toooooo late.. find friends who are worthy of you.....

My sister had the same problem for almost 10 years throughout her marriage..... She got the help from a rootworker and cut off friendship with all those guys...... Now she is happier and celebrated her 15th year anniversary 2 weeks ago.... on the other hand, I was stupid, i did not know magic or voodoo then.... my intentions were just like yours, ''didn't want to end their relationship'''.....

click on the thread below....
to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787.html#p22296
freeze-it%C7%83-t3103s10.html
there are alot of other threads on freezer and lemon jar spell...

I would do a lemon jar spell..... or freezer spell..... at the same time you should consider tying your bf nature, nation sack, underwear trick.... make him come home to you.... there are stay home with me products from LM...

save your relationship....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Need help to stop a violent relationship

Unread postby ATHAME69 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

my sister is in danger, she got married to a very violent guy, he has been in jail for domestic violence and rape numerous times and now he beats my sister day and night, and to make matters worst my sister does not want to do anything against him.

they have a 15 month old baby girl and i fear for her and my sisters safety, so what can i do to break up this relationship or at least put him in jail?

he has a court date in about a week or so and maybe if the judge sees something wrong, or if he hates him from the start maybe he puts him in jail and leaves my girls alone

if anyone can help me, i will really appreciate it. thank you,

athame
ATHAME69

Re: Need help to stop a violent relationship

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Take photos of the bruising with time stamps to show the judge, make sure you have a really good lawyer, as this guy is scum.

Magically: buy a separation kit for your sister to help her walk away, also tranquility and healing as she'll need it. Ask St. Michael for protection for your sister and her child.
Lucylookingskyward

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 pm

You might also try making a honey jar for the judge so that he/she sees you (and your argument) more favorably.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

I would work a Fiery Wall of Protection kit for the woman and baby as well. It has an element of removing the enemy from their lives. Definitely work Healing for the sister, and maybe some King Solomon Wisdom+Clarity+Crucible of Courage to help her see the situation clearly and make good decisions about it.

A honey jar on the judge is good. Maybe make a vinegar jar with the judge and the abuser in it, so that their relationship is sour.

You may very well wish to consider hiring a rootworker to help you with this workload, and back up any work that you do.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Gather evidence. Gather eye-witnesses. Approach the District Attorney who is bringing the case and respectfully offer to submit said evidence and to help him get said witnesses deposed.

Rootwork comes next, and what was suggested was fine.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Definately want to work the court case angle then moving on to some spell work. As Miss cat and other suggested get yourself evidence and use that to help to get him behind bars.

In order to help the process along approach the grave of an ancestor or family member and tell them of your sister's hurt and the danger that she is in. Ask that they help your sister and purchase some graveyard dirt. If you don't have a family member that has passed that you feel could help look for another person who was a victim of abuse that passed on, or you can work with a deceased police officer.

Add the graveyard dirt into a vinegar jar aimed at souring the judge towards the abuser. Work that thing to ensure that the judge will look unfavorably upon him and also to ensure that he is not lenient.

Dress all the evidence and papers with Court Cast powder to ensure that all things go in yours and your sister's favor. Add the judge into a honey jar with you and your sister that he may come to favor your sister.

Finally if you have access to your sister's home go and see if you can lift the foot-track of her abuser. Mix this dirt with Crossing, Black Arts, and some of the graveyard dirt that you purchased. Then sprinkle the mixture all the way from his house into the nearest jail to land him behind bars. If you can't get his foot-track take his worn shoes and burn the sole into an ash and mix with the powders and dirt.

You also want to work with Healing products to heal your sister of her hurt, Clarity and Wisdom of King Solomon to help her make the right decision and get out of the abuse and actually cooperate in prosecuting him, and also Crucible of Courage to help her have the strength to make the right decision.

Good luck.

P.S. you may also look into hiring the help of a professional. Seek out the members of AIRR.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 am

I agree with the above posts. But I would divide the foot track dirt/crossing powder, suggested by CM, in two ways;

One leading to the jail.
One leading to the cemetary.
When spirinkling the latter I would bring 21 pennies, two coins, some tobacco, some liquer and a picture of the man. Stop at the cemetary gates. There I would tell the keeper of the cemetary the situation and asked to be lead to a spirit that is willing to help. Then leave tobacco and pennies at the gate and sprinkle to the grave indicated. There I would ask the spirit to help bring the man either to the grave or to the jail. Leave the picture of the man on the grave and place the two coins on his eyes. Thank the spirit by leaving the liquer by the head stone and walk away without looking back.

Also consider doing a distant cleansing on your sister using an egg and some Cut n Clear incense.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm

I actually like that addition, Johannes. It not only adds the power of the spirits to the mix, but also sets a path before the abusers: jail, or death.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ATHAME69 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm

THANK YOU ALL FOR UR HELP AND UR THOUGHTS!
LOVE,
ATHAME
ATHAME69

Bad Relationship Help

Unread postby freya01 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi guys,
My question is not about me but my sister. I suspect that my sister is in a bad relationship. I noticed i see less and less of my sister for months at first i just thought she was just busy but i was wrong she told me some stories that are very alarming to me and my mother this week. First the guys prohibits her to have any contact in person or by phone with friends and family's, He have violent outburst not to the extent of him hitting her but i feel its heading toward that, he also have my sister support him a couple of months ago because he doenst have a permanent job, he insist on having unprotected sex with her in the middle of the night even if she refuse. She believes he want to get her pregnant and she's not happy about this. The wall of his house according to her have lots of holes due to punching and not to mention he hit's he's head on the wall when he's mad. He pretty much controls everything in her life right now. My mom and i got so worried that she said casually joking yesterday that if something happens to her to look into him first.

The weird part for me since i don't know him just met him twice is that he started showing up at my job weeks ago befriending all my co-workers especially the one's that i don't get along with. Which is very creepy. Now everyone thinks that he's absolutely amazing and everyone was avoiding me with dirty looks for no reason. I Didn't suspect anything or figure out what's wrong until my sister and i talked this weekend. This guy is 10 years senior than her that why i think he's manipulating her, she's still young, and new in college. Surprisingly this guy started bad mouthing me weeks ago, so i cant give her advices . All of this things on top of what she said to my mom and others bothered me. Is there anything i could do aside from convincing her to leave him. She wont go because she says that he loves her and he hasn't done anything bad to her yet and im just overreacting. I already speak my mind about this but it doesn't go anywhere. Sorry if Im mumbling or confusing but i cant think straight right now. Do you guys have any idea what i could do to make her leave him and see clearly the danger in front of her. We are very worried. Im new to all this anything will help. Thank you
freya01

Re: Bad Relationship Help

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

He's 10 years older than her (but she's supporting HIM), he doesn't let her talk to her friends and family, he punches holes in the wall, he's showing up at your workplace, and he doesn't even have a steady job? Hotfoot him far, far away NOW.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Agreed! Clarity work on your sister and Hotfoot the heck out of this man. Send him packing and send him far far away.

If you are new to conjure look into the spellkits that LM provide as they will have everything you need to work conjure from beginning to end and/or get a professional rootworker involved.

While you are doing the hotfoot throw in elements of binding and restriction to keep him from harming your sister.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

freya01 wrote:First the guys prohibits her to have any contact in person or by phone with friends and family's.
He have violent outburst not to the extent of him hitting her but i feel its heading toward that.
He insist on having unprotected sex with her in the middle of the night even if she refuse.
The wall of his house according to her have lots of holes due to punching and not to mention he hit's he's head on the wall when he's mad.
He pretty much controls everything in her life right now.

She wont go because she says that he loves her and he hasn't done anything bad to her yet...

Are you kidding me? Hasn't done anything bad to her yet...there is only one, possibly two, more steps before this turns fatal. Please help her or get her help as soon as possible...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:18 pm

I agree with RS, he's done plenty bad. He needs to go now. Clarity and Courage for your sister, and Fiery Wall of Protection too once you've got the Hot Foot working on that POS.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm

I would also get the number of a nearby woman's shelter. I;m sure it would be 'just in case' but trust me, it can;t hurt....especially if he knows where her family (you, etc) live and/or work. I personally lived through this situation when I was young as it happened to my mother. Seriously, stand by with as much help, magical and otherwise, that you can muster.

Good luck to you both. Thank you taking her seriously and being willing to help.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freya01 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm

So sorry but How do i incorporate all this together clarity, hotfoot and courage. I dont know where he live or have access to him but luckily i got a photograph from my sister's page. Please advise me how to do the spell properly. Thank you all very much
freya01

Unread postby Maljen » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 am

You would hotfoot him. And you would use the Clarity, Courage and Protection products for your sister for her to see the guy for what he is, to have the courage to get away from him and for protection against what he might do.

I'll say this though, since this is a very serious situation, not just in my mind but in the minds of some far more experienced practitioners here...get a reading with an AIRR reader

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

And discuss with them the best plan of action to get your sister away from this a***ole before he really, really hurts her. The readers listed there are all graduates of Cat's class and can do work on another person's behalf. If you haven't done any Hoodoo yourself up to this point, this might be something best left to those who know what they are doing.

I'm not saying you aren't or wouldn't be capable of doing things to help your sister, I just know as little as I've done myself recently, if my own sister came to me with a situation like this, I'd call in the 'big guns'.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 am

I would work a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit for the sister during all this as well. It includes an element of getting rid of the enemy, which would perfectly complement the HotFoot work, while helping to shield her.

But, because of the danger level here, I also recommend at least getting a reading with a professional rootworker, if not having them do the heavy lifting portions of this.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freya01 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Thank you all ill try to schedule a reading this week.
freya01

Removing the Romance from the relationship

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi all!

I have searched the posts for something similiar to this particular situation and haven't found anything.

I have two best friends. Both female,(lesbian), one of which is in love with the other and is at her beck and call. They have been together sexually on and off for many years now. The one that is in love with the other will postpone her appointments, chauffer her around, just really go out of her way for her. The other has a new love in her life and has never ever had romantic feelings for the other friend. What I would like to do is some sort of spell that will seperate the one from the other romantically, but keep the friendship intact. I want this friend to be open to a love that will love her the way she deserves, and will be happy. Right now she is not willing to move forward in hopes that our mutual friend will some day "wake up" and see her in a romantic light.

Any suggestions??
Horrormoviefan74

Re: Removing the Romance from the relationship

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Umm...do you have their permission to do this? I would not go around just breaking them up because you want to. Its not what YOU want it should be what they want.

If you want to help with the waking up, then do some wisdom, and clarity work. Allow them to make the decision on their own.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Horrormoviefan74 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Stars,

Thank you for your response. My two best friends are not a couple. Again, the one that has absolutely no romantic feelings for the other has a girlfriend and detests the fact that the other friend is in love with her; because other friend has exhibited jealousy, manipulation, and unfortunately has been the cause of some of her past relationships. I do NOT want to end the friendship. I just want the other friend to find and be open to love of someone else. These two friends bicker and argue because the one that is inlove with the other becomes upset and hurt which she doesnt hide very well. I want us to continue being the best of friends, but absolutely no romantic feelings.

I don't think either WANTS to be in love with the other. No I do not have permission from either, but my intentions come from a good place.

For example has anyone ever been in a circle of friends, everyone is mutually good friends. Some how there is a romantic bond that comes up and everyone else is not quite comfortable because of the risk of losing one of those persons should the relationship not work.

I have gone through that before and lost a good friend, because instead of her being a friend she became my friends annoying girlfriend, who didnt want us to hang out as much, and we just couldnt enjoy time spent together, and there were biases.

Just providing a bit of feedback..

Thanks..
Love, respect, and blessings to all.
Horrormoviefan74

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Try Separation products
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Also check this thread, it has suggestions for a similar situation.
cut-and-clear-on-another%CA%B9s-behalf--t6065.html#p41401
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 am

You may consider working a conjure aimed at getting someone to come into the life of the person who you aim to remove romantic feelings from. This can be a love conjure on their behalf, or a moving candle spell aimed at getting her to move away from your friend and closer to an unknown mate.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Help making sister's ex stay away

Unread postby Calliope » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I am new to the board, but I have been lurking for awhile. So, first, I think I should say hi. :D

And onto a short summary of what is going on: My 17-year-old sister's ex boyfriend is still in the picture. She went out with him for about a year and a half, until he started scaring her and she finally broke it off with him about a month ago. Like the old cliche goes, she was the good girl who thought she could fix the bad boy. Needless to say, she was wrong. He started emotionally abusing her, getting in her face and screaming at her, punching lockers, throwing her up against my car (MY car--grrr), and more. He's just a bad guy. Well, lo and behold, the guy is texting her non-stop, telling her that he's going to try and stop lying, that he misses her, how much he loves her and wouldn't hurt her, all that good stuff.

Normally, I wouldn't step in. It's her life, she can do with it as she pleases. But I am her sister. I know without a doubt that this guy will seriously hurt her if they get back together--it's only a matter of time.

I was looking at the Hot Foot spell kit--I need something that will just make him go. Would that be a good spell to do, or should I try something else? (Basically, the more potency, the better.)

Thank you for you help and putting up with a newbie's questions!
Calliope

Re: Help making sister's ex stay away

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

I would make a freezer jar because it will freezer him out of her life. I would state that you would like to freeze him, and all communication with your sister. You can do the hot foot spell if you want to.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

And on a none magical note if this kid is in highschool and starts coming around the house or something you might want to call his parents or the authorites to give him a good scare.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 am

Random thought, you could help find the ex another partner on top of what has already be mentioned.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 am

I'd be worried about finding the ex another partner since, if this is a pattern, he'll probably abuse her, as well.

Freezer jar is perfect for this, though.
LilCassandra

Unread postby Calliope » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 am

Thank you for the tips, everyone! I think I will try the freezer jar and I'll let you know how it goes.

ShadowyEmbrace, I've already made up my mind that if I find him near the house, the police will be getting a call. And once school starts, if he starts coming near her there, I'm going to be talking to a couple of her teachers (they don't like him either--one of them even pummeled him specifically at a dodgeball tournament because of what he was doing to my sister). One more piece of paper on that kid and he's gone. As for talking to his parents...his mother doesn't care about him, it would have to be the dad and we don't have his number (and asking my sister for it is not an option, as she is part of the problem because she is still talking to him).

And while I would love to pawn him off on someone else, I can't, in good conscience. No other teenage girl deserves to be treated the way that he treats girls. I just want him to quit talking to my sister. Out of sight, out of mind, I'm hoping.

Thank you again for all of your help!
Calliope

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 am

I used a freezer spell for banishment-- for a person who was nasty at my office (gone now :)) and I did one on behalf of someone else (worked). Both situations very similar in nature. The person I was doing the work on behalf of is a family member. In both cases I used LM Hot Foot-- I dresssed their business cards which they had touched with the LM Hot Foot Oil,-- all across their names and on each corner, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, vinegar. I put all this mess each separate into two different water bottles letting some of the water out because the water expands. When I was finished "stuffing the small water bottles, I shoke them like crazy and put them into the back of my freezer. I focused and said, "there will be no further warnings, go away and stay away FOREVER"! In other words, there are more harsh spells and because these two people were so dreadful, hateful and had brought so much misery to me and those in my office and my family member whom I love so much-- I felt and do feel justified in the Hot Foot Spell but warned THIS IS IT!
Try to get a personal concern of his-- a must have. Make certain you are specific in your statements.
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 am

If this guy's got violent tendencies then I'd suggest protective work as well as work aimed at restraining him or sending him away.

I think a conjure that would help you accomplish both would be the FWP conjure. You can purchase this in spellkit form. For the guardian candles name teachers and police officers and ancestors. If this boy should dare cross the line he'll get burned then removed right out of your sisters life. It's a powerful protection spell.

You may also consider getting her a protective talisman to keep on her.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 am

ConjureMan, like a few others in the forum, is very wise.
I had a whole other paragraph I deleted; however, I should have added because it dealt with protection. When I did my freezer spell and my banishing spell-- I had LM Fiery Wall of Protection-- dressed candles, and St Michael. In the Banishing Spell (out of Cat's online book with Psalm 94) I also used a Sacred Heart of Jesus Candle, and again Saint Michael LMFiery Wall oil separate candles dressed with the LM FWP oil--. Protect and cleanse!
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Calliope » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Thank you, Triplethreat and ConjureMan.

I just looked at the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit and I'm thinking that between the freezer spell and the kit, they might do the trick. (The bugger is extremely stubborn...and stupid.)

She keeps saying that he would never do anything to hurt her, however, my family and I believe different, so something that would protect her is a very good idea.

Thank you!
Calliope

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

I would recommend doing some clarity and wisdom work for your sister so that she can see the situation clearly,and make the right decisions regarding this guy. Sometimes when people are abused whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally, they get caught up in a cycle, and go back to the person. So I would do that kind of work to help get her out of it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Calliope » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Thank you to everyone for your help. I am going to be doing a freezer spell on him and just got some calamus, poppy seeds, and licorice to throw in there, but...how much of each do I put in? The entire packet? Half?

Sorry for the newb questions, but I've looked all over the forum and can't find quantities. LOL :)
Calliope

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Just a pinch of herbs goes a long way.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Calliope » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:54 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Just a pinch of herbs goes a long way.

Thank you, ConjureMan. That's good to know (I was starting to think this was going to be a pretty expensive freezer spell). :lol:
Calliope

Hotfoot or Separation?

Unread postby willowroot » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:19 pm

I did a search but no situation quite fit mine. I want my boyfriend's roommate (who doesn't pay rent, comes in at all hours, is generally a nuisance) to move out. I don't live with my boyfriend, but I spend alot of time there and he's always in the way. If my boyfriend wants to stay friends with him, that's fine by me -- I just don't want them living as roommates. Doing so, he's creating drama in my relationship with my boyfriend where there was none at all before and I'm not happy that he's mooching off my boyfriend either. My boyfriend complains about him too, but is too nice to kick him out and feels sorry for his (self-perpetuated) bad situation, and I have no authority to do so directly.
willowroot

Re: Hotfoot or Separation?

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

I would voice my opinion to my boyfriend first and then see what he says, but my friend had a similar situation and she did a hot foot jar and it worked pretty well for her. It took time though, but the guy ended up moving out.

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17

Unread postby willowroot » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Hot foot jar? Hmm. Well, I have access to all his personal belongings, including shoes. He doesn't lock his bedroom door. In fact, he never closes the damn thing unfortunately.

He's not going to make him move out, the best I will get is that on the days when I come over he'll have his friend stay somewhere else for the night. My boyfriend is a little too optimistic and doesn't think that's going to cause problems. But it's going to end in an argument with his friend, followed probably by another one with me. He thinks he can keep the peace between me and his friend and he can't. That's the bottom line. The only way this is going to work for all of us, is if this guy is not living there anymore. They can stay buddies, and I'll be a happy girlfriend again when I don't have to deal with a strange guy interfering in my relationship, making me uncomfortable and irritated.
willowroot

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Hmm perhaps you can get away with doing some bend over work before you do the hot foot jar since you still want them to be friends after. I would do that and get him to move out, and open up the way with a road opener and an attraction spell to open up opportunities for him to move out. I think it would be best for you to get a reading first, and see what is the best way.

In the mean time you need to do some stop gossip work, and doing some protection work for you AND your boyfriend. I mean getting him to move out might not be enough to stop him from creating the drama in your relationship.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

I agree with starsnthesky7, this person can still create problems even if he is not living with your boyfriend, stop the gossip first. Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby willowroot » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 am

It's not any gossip creating problems, its him being there. His existence, basically. He doesn't know how to give us space and likes to jump in our conversations and basically act like its some group date when it's not and it creates drama because I get mad everytime it happens. We're trying to watch a movie on the couch and he comes out of his room, flops down next to us and says "What are we watching?" Then I have to have yet another irritated discussion with my boyfriend before bed and that just really kills the mood. When he's not there, it's all peachy.
willowroot

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 am

Well, sorry to break it to you, but you are going to have to deal with his friends or anyone like that probably for as long as you are in this relationship. And with your boyfriend being a nice guy...this is probably going to always happen. In any case, I would recommend that you get a reading to see if this is the best solution for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Separation spell?

Unread postby greeneyes17 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm not sure if I'm in the right area, but I have a situation that I'm not sure what to do with. Any help would be appreciated!!

Here's the story:

I was talking to this guy and everything was going great! He then told his best friend (who's a girl, but much older than him) that he met someone and he really likes me.

After he told her he got kind of weird. He would say things to me like he really liked me and he invited me to thanksgiving with his family, I met his parents and sister..and then all of a sudden he would say things like, I don't think this is going to work...we don't have chemistry, and blah blah.

So I told him, lets go get a reading done. He went one day and saw this lady that was really good, and I went the next day. The lady described me to him saying this is the woman you're going to marry. There was also a lot of other things she had said to him about his job and stuff, but she also told him that he needed to watch out for his best friend. That she's willing to stable him in the back just to keep him close. she also said she could be doing work on him.

When I went to go see the lady, she described him to me and said he was the man i was going to marry...but she also told me to be careful when it comes to his best friend.

I asked him if his best friend does work on people, and he said that she knows people who do work. My gut feeling is that she's doing work on him to keep him to herself, and to keep him around, which may actually be harming him. Every time he leaves her house, he gets bad stomach pain.

So my question is, how can I get her out of his life for good, and how can I protect him from the work that she's doing on him?

Thanks in advance!
greeneyes17

Re: Separation spell?

Unread postby j82 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 pm

fiery wall or protection , pray to st. michael, and i really feel the need to use stop gossip in this situation cuz we dont know what she saying but stopping her bs can help. a honey jar to make her like you.. btw both of u should be protected and cleanse the house for both of you to get it off LM has great products read through the page to decide. can also get an airr reading on the matter with work as well. also i feel the need to suggest that maybe she wants your man and perhaps doing work to help her meet a man to leave yours alone like a moving candle. hope the best and sorry about the drama..good luck!!!
j82

Re: Separation spell?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Get yourself a reading. Check us out at www.readersandrootworkers.org

Find out if work is really being done and from there what you can do to counter it and eliminate this person's influence.

In the meanwhile keep your persons cleansed and protected.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce