Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Lovemydogs
Re: DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello,

But is what you're saying about the cleansing mean that it does clean us while we are alive here on earth- but once we pass away, it may mean that we can still face the risk of going to hell for all of our sins &with this spell?

Okay Thank You and sorry to ask such a deep question.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Nobody said that!

Cleanse with hyssop and say the Psalms and you'll be fine (as long as the work is justified).

BUt, we now have to end this conversation as it is not a topic for this forum

Take care and stop worrying!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Thank You Miss Aida :)

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:13 pm

I don't know how I could get their foot print now because there is just snow and ice around here now. :( I think I will have to put off doing this spell seeing that I cannot get anything from them right now. :(

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Seeing that I haven't got a reply yet, I just wanted to ask if it would be alright if I started to work with this candle even though I do not have anything that belongs to the people? (its only because I cannot get their footprint because of all of the slush, snow and ice around here.)

Thank You!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:43 am

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I am so sorry but I did not see a question in your first post. Just a statement. That's why I didn't answer you.

Yes, go ahead and work the candle. You are still communicating with the Spirit world when you do candle work

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Okay Thank You Miss Aida. So tonight I will get out all of the ingredients that I need for this work because I already ordered everything for this before. Thank You very much.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello Miss Aida and everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I think the neighbors have dumped some of their trash bags in my yard so now I really have something to pick up of theirs that I can use when working with this candle.
I just don't know how to handle some of the bags and garbage in which I know that they have handled. Is there a particular way to handle this? I'm assuming that my hand should not come into contact with what they have touched?
and is the 13-Herb spiritual bath appropriate to use for the cleansing work that I would have to do? because I have the large bag of it here.

Thank You. ;)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Wow! You hit the jackpot!!

So, this is what I would do:

First, go through everything with gloves on. This is also for health reasons. Keep all their personal belongings: spit, hair, etc (you know the drill).

Then, once you've taken everything that you believe has personal belongings, call the police and tell them that you went through the garbage to find out who had put it on your property.

Then, file charges against them.

You don't need the bath until you start doing the crossing work on this treasure chest of gifts that they gave you.

Congrats!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Thank You Miss Aida!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Hello Forum,

So will it be alright if I Mark the outside of the glass and then tape the needles that I would have otherwise stuck into this candle if it was not encased with glass? and what if the needles fall off the tape? (does it have to be perfect with the pins sticking straight out or can they be flat against the glass?)

Thank You very much.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Can't you stick them on top of the wax?

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:11 am

Hello Miss Aida,

It is encased in glass. Do you mean to stick it on the top of the wax at the very top of the candle??
and would you be able to give me an idea of how long I should do the cleansing for myself when it comes to doing the work for burning this candle? (I have the large bag of the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath)

Thank You.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:30 am

Lovemydogs,

I think the spell you are referring to is when you stick the pins in the candle to mark it off so you know how long to work a large non-encased candle. then you stick the needles in the petition. If you are using a glass candle then you can mark the glass with a marker. OR just let it keep burning and as it goes out light a new one with the flame to keep the work going. If you are trying to destroy an enemies I would cleanse regularly as long as the work is going on. Many ways to cleanse, the bath you mentioned is one way.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Thank You j82!

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:47 am

Miss Aida: I have burned so many DUME candles,with and without the black list, that it is incredible....my case I know for a fact it is justify... At the beginning they were black, some explode, others crack, but I did not stop.. I keep putting more using my enemies picture, and keep reading my Psalms. little by little the glass clear totally. I have follow all the steps in the forum.. I even made the jars.. I still not seeing any results... I need help in knowing what I am missing and what Psalms are more effective . I bought Ms. Yronwode' books as well other books related to hoodoo... I make my dolls and fill them with everything is cursing and I can get very irate when I am working with them... Help please. I need to see some movement.

Lostlady.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Hello J82,

So if I am working with a glass encased D.U.M.E candle and I now understand that as it goes out if I want the work to continue to light a new candle with the flame to keep the work going but does that new candle have to be black as well?

By the way, I have worked on this for 2 days now and I've seen the people that I'm doing this on and they are still around but they look like CRAP! They looked stressed out and very tired and just did not look happy.

YAY!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Lovemydogs ,

No but black is customary. Black is void, death, evil. OF course blood red can mean blood, or anger, white is void of any color and can be used. Outside of those I would not substitute. Take a lock skewer and light it and light the other candle let the one burn out and the other keep burning.

As for the post above and not seeing it, maybe DUME is not justified for the cause IE do they deserve death over what they did or would another curse be more justified? I dont know I only know a bit of what I read, just food for thought.

Doll making, seek out items of theirs dolls work best with a strong physical connection. I like to kneed the clay as I pray and think of them then mix in herbs and some oils that I am using. then shape it into the body like God did with Adam.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Alright Thank You j82 but I am going to keep working with this because in the past, as I've kept up my work and did not give up I've got positive results.

Thank You.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Lovemydogs,

I apologize I didn't mean to give up rather was giving you something to think about and ask yourself. IF the work is justified and you believe it then please do it. As a dog lover and owner trust me if someone hurt my baby I would be on them like white on rice. God knows when a sparrow falls from the ski or a crow cries for food so surely he knows the need and injustice of the dogs. I would say though if not seeing results or completion to seek a reading and ask what to do to see the completion, or ask God and flip the Bible and read the passage and apply it to the work. As one dog lover to another trust me I understand your love, support and protection of the 4 legged child.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Thank you j82, and all animals thank you too. ;)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi Lostlady,

If you're doing that much work against a goal without any movement, you might consider a reading to find out what the obstacles may be. You could also get advice on other work you could be doing, as repeating a spell that hasn't worked before may not be the way to continue. You can find readers at Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:34 am

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there is anything that I can do to make this candle perform faster? I burn it every night and I even add the Sulpher powder and Graveyard dirt to the petition and I also just ordered for it to be burned on your alter.

So what do you think?

Thank You. ;)

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:02 am

Hello everybody again,

So do you think that it would be alright to start burning this candle during the day and and night? when my mother goes back to work I can start to burn this during the day (because she thinks I'm an arsonist as it is and she doesn't understand that I am serious about these candles and that I would never leave them)- last night when I was concentrating and speaking to my candle I actually started to cry when I was speaking to it and I think that did something to my neighbors because they fighted all night- louder than usual.

So will anyone get back to me? because i posted something on Friday and haven't got a reply.

Thank You ;)

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:01 pm

lovemydogs, it's your work you can burn candles whenever you are able to focus an give the work your undivided attention so if u can do that during the day then burn candles in the day if u can do it at night then burn the candle at right. Whenever I am confused or unsure I always think of one thing I read here I believe it was from Conjureman Ali, sorry if I am wrong in advance but the saying was its YOUR work. work it the way u want it to, it's ur focus day or night it's your spell work, your intentions. So just do what feels good to you. As for your previous post I know LM has amazing BlockBuster products to help break thru whatever stands in the way you might want to look into that. I am sure one of the professionals will get back To u with.. Best of luck

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I do know that gunpowder can make things work faster.

But, it already looks like your spell is working.

You can burn as much as you want.

You're doing fine

Also, please remember that all posts are answered. Sometimes, it take us awhile. So, please have patience.

take care

CAN-GLS-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Thank You Butterflyheart and Miss Aida. I'm glad my manifestation is doing something and I will look up any Blockbuster ingrediants that I may have already purchased from you.

Thank You so much.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 am

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with my candle. Two nights ago the candle wick started burning very low and there is so much candle to be burned. I figured that this candle would be finished burning by Tuesday but now I don't know. When I start to burn the candle the candle flame is very low and it continues to burn but there seems to be an accumulation of liquid wax at the base of the wick and as it is burning low the liquid wax starts to boil and bubble. It will burn for a couple hours but then it ends up burning out.

What should I do? Do I need to clean the base of the wicker?? otherwise this candle will never finish and it's been over 13 days. :(

Thank You. :(

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Definitely do this. Doctor the candle.

Good luck

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I just wanted to let you know that I have started to clean up the base of the candle wick which is holding the small puddle of wax. I use a small scissors to break up the lump and then I have to use a incense stick to light the candle. I still put the d.u.m.e oil with the d.u.m.e. sachet powders to dress the candle with the petition as well as included Goofer and sulphur powders as well. With all of the work that I have to do for this candle to light it it will only stay lit for about 10 min. before it burns out. So what I end up doing is after I light it I quickly say was I need to say and concentrate on what I would like to happen in my situation until it decides that it will burn out on me.
I am not sure if this candle likes me anymore or accepts what I am trying to get done. So do you think that even though the candle is not finished burning down that maybe I should just close up everything and let it go? I've never had any candle from L.M act like this before so I am not sure what I should do.

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I truly think that the sachet powder is what is wrong.

I don't know why people keep dressing their candles with sachet power as this is not what it is used for. I prefer using incense because it burns better with the flame fire.

Can you try one more with dressing it? Just used the dressed Lucky Mojo candle. OR have MISC light one for you to see if they get the same results (and I bet they will have better results).

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Thank You Miss Aida,

I will do what you are suggesting because I do not want to give up this yet.

Thank You for Your Help!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I just wanted to let you know that I've done what you've suggested. Last night when I went to burn my candle it burned low and then went out but at least it burned and today it was better than that. It still burned low but it did not burn out.

I'm so thankful,

Love You!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello,

Would anyone be able to tell me if burning the D.U.M.E. candle does other misfortunate things beside causing death? Does it do things like make the intended parties go broke and have to rent out the rooms in their house to strangers so that they can pay the mortgage?

Thank You.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Lovemydogs ,

IT certainly can but it matters a lot to the petition you made when you prepped the candles. A weak petition and weak connection will have weak results. Strong petition with strong personal items will have strong results. DUME means death unto my enemies so the petition should reflect that. But yes it could easily f up their life and ruin it as well.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:17 am

Are there any examples on this site of what a strong petition would look like or say? and all I got in terms of personal items is some of the weeds growing around the flowers that they tend to in their ugly garden. I am not close enough to them to get any liquids from their bodies or anything like that.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Misfortune and death. But it would be written: MisfortuneAndDeath

Simple, direct, and forceful

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Thank You!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Lovemydogs,

Can you get footprints, hand writing or photos? all work great as well.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Would it be alright if I use a picture that I had drawn of them? because I plan on taking the drawing that I have of them and putting it over the packet with their grass in it. I do have a picture of their front door & their roof to their front door but it's on my cell phone.

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Sure, you can do that!

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend when would be a good time to start the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit with this as I am currently still working with my D.U.M.E candle. Or should I just wait for the candle to be completely finished it and close up this work by throwing it into the lake then come back and start the work for the Fiery Wall of Protection?

Thank You very much.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

You ought to start this immediately. Forget moon phases, forget timing, etc.

Please also cleanse yourself with Hyssop: www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Couldn't I also just use some of the 13 Herb-Spiritual Bath to cleanse myself? I will use it everyday and I also use Black Pullet Egg (Huevo de Gallina Negra) soap everyday.

So what do you think?

Thank You.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Because now the men that are now renting out the rooms in their home are picking on me each time I go to take my dogs out in my own backyard so I think I will have to add their names to the D.U.M.E petition if at all possible & I will just make up descriptive names for them because I do not know these scary men's names. I am still just working with the dead weeds from their front yard in my packet.

Sorry about all my posts about this issue, I guess I just thought that if I did do the Fiery Wall and my D.U.M.E. candle was not finished that the protection would not kick in until the dume candle work was finished.

Okay Thank You.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

You should be protecting yourself throughout your work with DUME. Miss Aida gave you excellent advice on this and also instructed you to use hyssop to cleanse yourself. I would follow her advice on this.

Adding more names to a petition already being worked on would not be what I would do. I would start a new candle on the new people.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Hello Miss Athena and Miss Aida,

I am going to order the Hyssop to cleanse myself because I guess the 13-Herb spiritual bath just wouldn't be enough. I will order that now for the $3.00 but how big is that packet? Do I need more?

I will have to cleanse myself with my 13-Herb spirit bath until the Hyssop gets here I have no other choice.

If you have any other suggestions because all I have here is the 13-Herb bath and I thought that 13-Herb would have protected me.

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

The 13 herb bath has hyssop in it

You're fine

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello Miss Aida and everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished the Fiery Wall of Protection a couple hours ago. All I have to do is cleanse my house with that Fiery Wall of Protection bath stuff. Even though I finished up at the graveyard 2 hours ago and have come home, the man that is renting out their room that they have told to harass me has already come outside to do that as I was walking my dogs and as he comes out to stand outside and stare, the jerk chiwawa just barks his head off to really provoke my dogs. I just wanted to ask- would you happen to know how long it will take for this spell to take affect? I am still working on my D.U.M.E. candle on them as well and I have ordered some Hyssop from you as well.

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Do you know when spells work for me?

When I forget abut them

I see a lot of clients who "give up" and forget abut it. Then, suddenly, the spells work.

Worrying and wondering just hold the spells back. Just laugh and wait.

patience.

I know it's easier said than done but, in time, it will pay off.

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Alright, I will start to forget about the work that I have done so far with D.U.M.E and the Fiery Wall but because I am doing all this cleansing and reading of the Psalms on different days with the cleansing of my home and myself can you tell me if it is alright that I am not doing all of this stuff back to back and together? My goal is to complete this and I will get to the finish line but its not going to be completed all together. Does that matter? I am working on both every day and night because this needs to get done but I cannot do everything all together. Does that matter? can I get into trouble for doing it that waY?
I am halfway finished reading the Psalms does that mean that I am half way cleaned?

Thank You very much.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

You don't have to do it all together. What you're doing sounds fine. Just make sure to complete the work then do as Miss Aida said and forget it. Let Spirit take over.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Thank You so much.

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Okie dokie I plan on placing my order on Thursday but just want to make sure I have everything checked off my list. My goal death. This is what I have in my shopping cart black nude candle,black penis candle, black skull candle.....I want to get him at all angles :twisted: I also have goofer dust, graveyard dust and of course DUME oil.

War water for the whore I had a reading and was told of another woman which I found out who she is. The dume itself is not for her but this trick will get what she deserves. She knows who I am.

For cleansing:
Fiery wall protection, hyssop herb 2 white offertory candles, devil shoe string devil pod curio, red pepper powder and graveyard dirt.

Thanks to the wonderful lady at the shop. She allowed me to change my red doll to a black one so I also have a doll baby on its way. Fixed btw. Why the switch from red to black? No I'm not confused but for a man to beat my ass there's no need of me fighting for his love anymore. (Which I do have a court case spell kit and a honey jar for our divorce and his domestic violence court date)

Questions:
1. I've read that gun powder is good for speeding up work. If I sprinkle the gun powder throughout my candles like an a shape on my alter is that good enough?

2. I was looking for the dume list paper, I.couldnt find it. Can someone tag the link. My dume is for two people both males. Do I need to buy double of the candles or just add him to the list. His brother has crossed my line by talking about my children and telling.me how much he hated me. Sick and tired of him being an enabler.

3. How should my emotions be when im doing this work? Ive read emotional and I also read calm. Either way I can make it happen. I plan on having the text messages from him to other girls on my wall while doing the work so I can stay in that emotional state. If I need to be calm well I can take a xanax and be just fine. I was told I have a split personality so im pretty sure that'll be helpful in this case :lol:

4. While searching the web and getting history of my intentions I ran across this psalms which I plan on reading. Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;    let an accuser stand at his right hand. 7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty,    and may his prayers condemn him. 8 May his days be few;    may another take his place of leadership. 9 May his children be fatherless    and his wife a widow. 10 May his children be wandering beggars;    may they be driven from their ruined homes. 11 May a creditor seize all he has;    may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor. 12 May no one extend kindness to him    or take pity on his fatherless children. 13 May his descendants be cut off,    their names blotted out from the next generation. 14 May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the LORD;    may the sin of his mother never be blotted out. 15 May their sins always remain before the LORD,    that he may blot out their name from the earth.--------now I am going to.eliminate the verse about the child because of course that is my child. This seems like it was a sign that my work is justified. Also while searching my daughter was looking at a disney channel and the episode was of course doomsday. Has anyone worked with this scripture. Psalms 109?

I read throughout this forum and I read conjuremans question regarding could I hold a gun to their head and pull the trigger? Absolutely YEA if murder was legal it wouldve been done.

I also read cabt remember who posted the question but it was will harming this person put food on your table and money in your pocket? YES his life insurance policy is near a million dollars and my daughter is the beneficiary and im sure.ill still be legally married to him because the divorce has not even started.

Any and all advice will much appreciated.

Signed,
Diary of a mad black woman

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi queenofheart,

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. My heart goes out to you.

To answer your questions:

You can sprinkle the gun powder around the candles, however do be careful to use only a VERY SMALL amount!

By "DUME list" are you referring to the place on the candle where you name your enemy and state your petition? I was a little unclear about your question.

If it were me, I would do one candle for each person. Adding more people to a single petition will weaken the spell.

Since this is cursing work, your emotions should match your goal. When I do enemy work, I get very angry and shout my petition at the candle. You should put all of your hurt and anger into your spell.

CAN-GLS-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Psalm 109 is a good choice for overcoming a strong enemy.

You have a lot on your plate and I wish you great luck with your spell!
HRCC #1909G

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Thank you so much. It's been a tough journey.

Ok so maybe that's the list ive been reading about. So I will get two d.u.m.e candles and work together. They are brothers and I swear they could be identical twins, but they're not.

Right now he's telling everyone that I got him arrested so everyone is now sending me hate mail and talking about my children. My children are off limits.

If it was possible and legal. I wish I could get them all in one room and set their behinds on fire and watch them beg for mercy while I sip a margarita.

One of my kids is sick so that's why I get so pissed.

I plan on working rhis spell while hes sleeping to get him while hes at his weakest point. I even paid a well known fetish priest in West Africa to help me but so far nothing other than his arrest.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:26 am

Hello, queenofheart ,

The arrest is good. That's a good start.

You might want to consider performing a mirror box spell. There is a picture of this on the page I am about to give you.

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Bury this in a cemetery.

I would also add to the mix that was given on this page (as I LOVE this product); www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html

Go get him!

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 am

I will not stop. I am invested in this. I have cleaned out my closet which will now be my alter space. I don't know if you heard the reading on the show yesterday but it was heartbreaking but after we hung up I couldn't find the tears to cry. I was so relieved that someone finally saw what ive been feeling and his true colors were exposed. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. I am forever grateful for each and every one of you. (Now im crying lol) if you could see in my heart and see how much hurt pain and abuse that ive endured you all will know I'm so thankful for this site.

I will add black arts I will add anything to this order to reach my goal. When you all gave me a reading I could feel like you all just wanted to hug me. Sorry if this is the wrong spot and please forgive me.

Im reading up on the links now. I love you guys

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:12 am

Hello, queenofheart,

I have not yet listened to the show (as I was gone for most of the day and evening) but, I will later tonight.

Also, please ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for the justice that you deserve (the service is free)

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

We love you too and we are all rooting for you.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:59 am

Hello everyone,

Well I've been burning my d.u.m.e candle every night since the waning moon which is way over now but I wanted to ask you if it would be alright for me to finish everything up with this candle? because I burn this candle for about 6-7 hours every night and there is about 2 inches left of it now. I just don't want to miss taking the petition with the needles and oils in it and burning it out at the end and I've already completed the Fiery Wall of Protection spell with it & I'm going to wash the driveway with the D.U.M.E bath salt bath.

So what do you think?

Thank You for all your help.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”