Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
be_777

Any restrictions on D.U.M.E. products?

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I was wondering since D.U.M.E. products can kill, are there restrictions on the sale of these products since they are so serious? I mean, would I be allowed to purchase D.U.M.E. if for example I wanted to get rid of a very bad person in the world, like a known terrorist? Just askin...

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Any restrictions on D.U.M.E. products?

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

By and large, Lucky Mojo doesn't restrict what you buy, except in very particular cases (like the book for miss cat's course), and I have never explained why I was buying a particular product, unless I was asking advice on something to go along with it. Just like spiritual supply providers of old, Lucky Mojo sells its products as curios. The effective use of the product is in the hands of the customer.

That having been said, if you're looking to do some heavy negative work, I would suggest consulting a reader first.
Two-Headed Doctor

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Oh, no. I wasn't looking to do any kind of death work. I was just shocked that there would be a product like that for sale. I can't think of a personal situation I have that would justify the death of any individual. To use magic to kill without just cause, even if the law doesn't recognize it, God looks at the heart and would see it as murder.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:18 pm

There is an old saying, "Don't judge someone until you have walked a mile in his/her shoes." If someone harmed me or someone in my family, I would certainly consider it. Even you say "without just cause." Well, sometimes it is justified.

Also, like any magical work, its success depends on the skill of the practitioner, the resistance and protection of the target, and other factors.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Mama Micki

Am I correct in my understanding that part of this skill is in being able to drive your own sense of "rightness" into the working of the spell. What I mean is, besides the work being right with Spirit, the worker has to believe in it. I feel like I'm not expressing what I mean very well...

I know it would take something pretty grevious (like something against my family) for me to feel right in doing work against someone's life. I'm not sure it is work I would ever feel right doing for a client.
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: D.U.M.E.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 am

Every worker must decide for himself/herself which type of work is justified. Some won't do any type of coersive work. Some won't do crossing. Some won't do gambling luck. I certainly wouldn't reach for DUME unless there were no other alternative, but there are situations that call for it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 pm

What would happen to the practitioner if a D.U.M.E. candle was used against someone who did not deserve to die, i.e. killing someone who stole your lover or spouse?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm

be_777, you are all over the forum--asking about controlling moods, killing people, crossing people. And in the latter two cases you are asking what would happen if it is not justified. Well frankly, if it isn't justified why in the heck are you even considering it? Take a few days to calm down before you start setting off conjure death spells.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 am

Conjureman Ali, I am not seriously considering a death spell. That's way too extreme. Actually, now that I think about it, controlling someone's mood seems to be the best way to go for me.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:57 am

Hello,

I have read this thread.

Can a DUME candle be set to kill a relationship between 2 people? Or is a break-up candle the only way to go?

Thanks
JackieLove

Edwardyule

Unread post by Edwardyule » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Sure a DUME candle can be used to break up a relationship, but it'll break it up by...well..death of one or both.

If you are looking to just break up a relationship, Break Up products are your way to go

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And as always, I suggest a reading from a reputable rootworker. They will be able to give you a much clearer idea of the situation and more detailed rootwork

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

I received a request to do this (light a DUME candle) for "break up/ separation" work, and I flat out refused to do it.
I will work with destruction and DUME. There are some steps that have to be taken for this type of work to take place. I absolutely will not do this type of work, or any cursing or killing work for that matter, unless it is justified. The person must be sane and have a damn good reason for this.

That's all y'all.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Negi Springfield
DUME Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 am

So I was thinking of ordering a DUME candle for my own uses but was worried about the names on the candle being read by the roomies.

BUUUT then an idea hit me, we don't need to use the English alphabet but can use a code right? At least this seems to make sense to me but wanted to double check on this before I did it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: DUME Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Negi Springfield,

Your idea -- using code -- sounds fine.

I have merged your thread into the long and ongoing thread on DUME Candles and retitled it from "Petition papers idea" to the canonical "DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers."

Because this is such a large forum and has been in existence for so many years, we request that users to locate and post in existing topic threads, so save moderators from having to merge threads.

The forum is comprised of four sub-forums --
General (company policies)
Products (spiritual supplies made and sold by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.)
Conditions (questions about how to select spiritual supplies for various life situations)
Community (the hoodoo and rootworking community around the world)

Within each sub-forum there are hundreds of threaded posts.

Discussions of petition papers go in Products because we sell parchment paper and seals (the latter are also used as petition papers) -- but your question was actually about the dotted red lines for the list of names that is on the back of our DUME candle, and not about a separate petition paper, so that's why it belongs in the DUME Candle thread.

Thanks for understanding.

CAN-GLS-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Negi Springfield: Interesting idea with the code. That may be of great value to certain people who burn candles within the possible sight of others. Thank you for sharing that with us. Food for thought.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Chuparrosa

Unread post by Chuparrosa » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:18 am

I bought this candle today and I put the name of the person on the back and I also put in the candle a combination of Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Destruction Oil and Oregano and I said a chant that goes like this: As I do this candle spell, Bring mine enemy (his name) many nights of hell, Candle black, black as night Bring him pains of flesh tonight! Lesions on his skin will grow, Afflict him with a painful blow, Sores and pain afflict him now, For many nights he'll wonder how, Dukes of darkness, Kings of hell, Smite mine enemy, bring him hell, As is my will so mote it be. Then I lit the candle. The thing is I don't talk to the man and I never see him but I want him to feel all the suffering that he put me through and I want him to realize that he never truly got by with all the horrible things he did to me, so how will I know if this candle is working or not?
Addison

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Chuparrosa

You'll know it worked if his name shows up in the obituary section. D.U.M.E products have a very specific intent; to kill someone. Up until that point you can check in on the spells progress with divination.

vpgore2009

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm

I've been reading all of the posts about D.U.M.E. I ordered one for several individuals and requested that you all light it for me. Then, I placed another order to have 7 successive D.U.M.E. candles lit for one individual on your altar.

I believe that this is completely justified because this person won't stop doing things to me and my husband. She is actually using her kid to bring hoodoo things in our home and is doing and has done everything that she could naturally and spiritually do to destroy us. I'm 32 years old and have almost been completely crippled by all of the evil this woman has done.

Is this overkill?

How long before I see results?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:56 am

If you want this person to die, then DUME is the product to use.

As for when it will work, you have to do divination to determine that, or have someone else read for you. Only you decide if it's overkill;' you have to justify everything to God anyways for yourself. If after prayer and thought you decide that yes, this woman has messed with you so badly, then go ahead with your plan.

Mary Bee

CAN-GLS-DUME
$9.00

Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:55 pm

vpgore2009,

Lighting a run of DUME candles is not unusual. It may take a lot to actually kill a person if they are well defended.

In addition, although you assure us that your case is justified, it is not for us to judge -- that right belongs to God and God alone.
catherine yronwode

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:39 am

catherineyronwode

This is my favorite thing about Lucky Mojo you folks treat us like adults ^.^

allia62

Unread post by allia62 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Is there a D.U.M.E. bottle spell?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 am

Hi allia62,

There isn't a DUME bottle spell but you can make your own with the following ingredients which are all available at Lucky Mojo:

Pale Green Glass Round Cream Cup Bottle with Cork, 2"x1 3/4" : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells. ... ptybottles
DUME powder/incense/oïl: http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
goofer dust: http://www.herb-magic.com/goofer-dust.html
coffin nails: http://www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html
poppy seeds: http://www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
couch grass: http://www.herb-magic.com/couch-grass.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

tweetndark

Unread post by tweetndark » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 am

Some knowledgeable person please respond......

What is the best day to work with D.U.M.E.? What is the moon phase? And it the graveyard the only place I can dispose of the remains?

I also read some where on L.M. that one could wipe themselves with a person's photo.... Why would anyone want to do that and what kind of results would one be seeking?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Hi tweetndark,

The instructions for different ways of working with DUME products and their appropriate disposal can be found in the following threads:
http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
dume-sachet-powder-questions-and-answers-t8673.html-sid=cf3cd92739392983b7573fb6f53d84f0#p117276
dume-black-list-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t4942.html-sid=cf3cd92739392983b7573fb6f53d84f0#p98158
d-u-m-e-oil-questions-and-answers-t11997.html-sid=cf3cd92739392983b7573fb6f53d84f0#p85844

For spells using human feces (such as using someone's photograph for toilet paper as part of cursing them), you can read more in the following thread:
break-up-spell-in-toilet-using-feces-questions-and-answers-t21481.html-sid=cf3cd92739392983b7573fb6f53d84f0#p131481

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 pm

If you are unsure as to whether you would be justified to use this candle, just burn it for all of your unknown enemies and people who wish you harm.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:09 am

Well maduro01 - do you wish death to those who wish you harm? Is it justified for you to shoot someone who has done you harm (since this is the magical equivalent of a killing)? Answer those questions and you have your answer for yourself. Personally, I'd suggest burning a Reversing Light on your uknown enemies and just send their crap back at them.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:46 am

aura

Point taken. I wouldn't burn the candle myself. I'm too scared of the karmic energy that comes along with that, and what my savior would think on judgment day.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

violetflame11

Unread post by violetflame11 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:46 am

I tried for 7 months to get rid of a Meth house next door. I have epilepsy and the fumes from the meth are making me ill, and can cause me to have a stroke or I could die from chronic seizures. Every time I go outside of my house I have to hold my breath because of the fumes. My life is in danger every day. I have gone to the police, I have done 2 hot foot spells, I have done novenas, I have burned endless candles.... so finally I am resorting to the DUME candle because it's my life or theirs. If a robber tried to break into my home to rob and harm me, I would shoot them dead without guilt to save myself and my family. I cannot afford to buy a new house right now, I am on disability and on a fixed income. So it' s me or them. That's how I justify it. I am eagerly awaiting their departure now, in what ever form the candle encourages this.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello VIoletflame,

The work sounds Justified to me. I say do what you have to do. If you are at all concerned about the work you are doing you can a reading on the situation. I know that sometimes money can be a problem in that so feel free to apply the the AIRR pro-bono fund. It is possible that a rootworker may help you with the case. www.readersandrootowrkers.org

Peace~

Nathen

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:35 am

I would like to have a set of 3 DUME and 3 crossing candles set in runs on the alter for a person who has been very nasty toward me and my child. I have tried other alternatives in the past and she hasn't gone anywhere. Actually it seems like she is more productive in her life now. I have tried a hotfoot spell, breakup spell, freezer spells, etc and nothing. She has really pushed me to the limit when my baby is involved. I would like to send a stuffed animal to her home for her child and add goofer dust and hotfoot to the inside of the bear as well as add powder to the outside of the bear so that she would touch it but it will remain in her home? I also want to mix goofer and hotfoot to put down in front of her front door and around her vehicle as well as on her tires.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:22 am

Hi mags76,

You might want to consider a run of Blockbuster candles as well.

You can have your candles set at Missionary Independent Church, missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

As for the bear, I would put all those ingredients inside with a petition paper. I would not put them on the outside of the bear because the child may ingest some.

Putting the powders around her car and her front door is an excellent idea.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:32 am

Thanks Ms Melanie,
I did a blockbuster at home a few weeks ago but doing them in a run on the alter is not a bad idea. Thanks for that.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Hello,
I just ordered a set of 3 DUME candles on the alter in hopes that they can begin tomorrow. I do a lot of my work by the days and moons. Although it is not a waning moon, the candles will go on to be lit from now through the waning moon next mo. Do you all think this is ok? Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, mags76,

Many rootworkers do not work with the moon phases and the magic is still effective

take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello,

Would anyone be able to tell me if it is a good idea to start to burn my d.u.m.e candle with work if I am also doing work on lottery and finding a new love?

Thank You!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Unless you a very experienced rootworker, I suggest that you work one spell at a time.

Use your energies to focus on one thing at a time. When you're done with the spell, then work on the next thing.

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:00 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Alright Thank You. I will work with the moon to get some help and see if I can focus on some love and lottery at the same time.

Thank You.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello Miss Aida and everyone,

I think I may get a rootworker to do some D.U,M.E work because I am doing some love & lottery work and this morning I overheard the neighbor telling her boyfriend that if she catches me sprinkling any thing on her property that she would kill me. I am not incredibly worried about this because I haven't sprinkled anything since before Halloween and it was D.U.M.E sachet powders mixed with Hot Foot dust and graveyard dirt and so far she has lost her job and her lovely dyed blonde hair. She also doesn't leave her house unless her boyfriend is with her and he's a 50 yr.old chain smoker who smokes a carton of cigarrettes every day.
If you can suggest one that can take this case I would appreciate it.

Thank You!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello Miss Aida and everyone,

I think I may get a rootworker to do some D.U,M.E work because I am doing some love & lottery work and this morning I overheard the neighbor telling her boyfriend that if she catches me sprinkling any thing on her property that she would kill me- which I am not surprised because she has already tried to choke my dog. I am not incredibly worried about this because I haven't sprinkled anything since before Halloween and it was D.U.M.E sachet powders mixed with Hot Foot dust and graveyard dirt and so far she has lost her job and her lovely dyed blonde hair. She also doesn't leave her house unless her boyfriend is with her and he's a 50 yr.old chain smoker who smokes a carton of cigarrettes every day.
If you can suggest one that can take this case I would appreciate it.

Thank You!

Reason: Duplicate post

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

We don't suggest any particular rootworker on the forum. Sorry.

Just go to the AIRR webpage and the pages (that contain the spell work you are looking at) will state the names of rootworkers who handle those type cases.

Good luck (and congrats on your spell success)

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:01 pm

I have a queation. I have experience casting spells. I want to do a DESTRUCTION spell on this woman that keeps sleeping with my man and has no respect for me. She has also turned many people against me, cause me to get bullied online, as well as my man to hate me even more, and racial slurs were thrown at me. I want to do a spell with the destruction candle to make her life hell. I want her to lose her job, go broke, get severe mental illness, no energy, get fatter, and her hair to fall out, as well as sores all over her body. My question is how much of this will come back at me for doing a destruction spell. How can I prevent it. I know hyssop and psalm 51 is mentioned. But how can I stop any of it from coming back to me. This person needs to pay and suffer

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:29 pm

mmachix,
How much will come back at you is more of a wicca idea then in hoodoo, it does not come back like you suggest. But the person can reverse the work back on you, or if not justified God will not let it happen. Also DUMB does not mean destruction it means death unto my enemies. I would cleanse after it, cleanse regularly after doing any work and wear protection like a mojo.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Thank you j82

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello,

I've read this whole forum and I just wanted to ask how long does it take the d.u.m.e candle to kick in? (is it as strong as the HotFoot?-because I remember when I first started to drop gooferdust around doors and cars that I could hear the neighbors starting to fight at nights-& even when they left to go on vacation, every night I went to drop goofer dust on their property and car and although they were not here, when they returned all they talked about was the misfortunes that happened to them and how animal services came to take away their dog when they were there, so I find that the H.F was very strong in that sense & I just wanted to know if d.u.m.e. candle would take the same effect before the candle would finish burning.

Thank You. :D

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

As far as time frames, each situation is different or product in this case. Therefore manifestation will be different.

Good Luck!
AIRR Member

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Thank You.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi I have a question. I did two destruction vigil candles. I got a report back for one. It said that there was black soot on the glass. The break up candle kept going out and there was a ring of wax and herbs left over. How many desruction candles should I do to push this foward. I already did two. Waiting for the report back on second one. A psychic told me without me saying anything what is gonna happen to this person. It was to a tee of what my petition was. But why would there be black soot. What can I do. Someone please tell me. I really believe the psychic cause she was dead on about many thing. She said I need to boost this spell and she told me when it is gonna manifest

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

The MISC must have told you what the black soot meant.

It depends on how much and where it was.

We don't interpret on the forum but your answer is here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also, MISC will suggest what to do next. My thought on it is to have more candles burned until you get your desired results. Just a thought.

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to ask that if I take out my D.U.M.E. candle and put it on top of a piece of paper with the name and address of the person that I wish it to work on and even point the candle in the direction of the person's home will that do anything without me burning the candle & the incense and taking out the bath crystals and sachet powder to add to it? I am working on the manifestation of this happening and I sit and concentrate on this happening as this person is very provoking.

I guess the reason why I have not gone as far as to start to burn and smoke everything is partially because I am trying to work and do some manifestation on coming into money or winning money so that I can just leave this neighborhood and not have to be bothered by the provoking trash.

What do you think?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

It would be very weak without lighting the candle.

The flame of the candle pierces the veil between our world and the spiritual world.

The incense takes the message to the spirits also.

So, it's up to you.

Take care.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank You Miss Aida.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello everyone,

Alright I have been thinking and I think that I am going to light the candle and I will even sprinkle goofer dust with the dume sachet powders with graveyard dirt on top of the petition about my neighbors. I will start this tommorrow as none of the gambling work that I was trying to accomplish was working- as I just wanted to get enough money to move away & live comfortable.

Thank You.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello,

As I am still waiting for someone to reply to me, I also wanted to ask what would happen if the petition for this spell was done incorrectly? and my dume candle is encased in glass so would it be alright that when I need to extinguish the flame for me to just put a small incense plate on the top of the candle to stop the air from feeding the flame? because I wouldn't be able to add any pins to this candle being encased in glass. :( and would it also be alright for me to put a drop of the d.u.m.e oil on top of this glass encased candle with the d.u.m.e sachet powders on the petition paper as well?

Thank You.
Sorry to bother you with this.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Lovemydogs wrote:I also wanted to ask what would happen if the petition for this spell was done incorrectly?

It would probably just fail, leaving your situation unchanged.

and my dume candle is encased in glass so would it be alright that when I need to extinguish the flame for me to just put a small incense plate on the top of the candle to stop the air from feeding the flame?

That will snuff the candle without ending the work -- but it might also generate soot that wouldn't happen if you let the candle burn through to its end. I prefer to use a candle snuffer, so I can reach down into the candle glass and snuff the flame without risking soot on the glass.

because I wouldn't be able to add any pins to this candle being encased in glass. :(

Mark the outside of the glass, then, with a sharpie or pieces of tape.

and would it also be alright for me to put a drop of the d.u.m.e oil on top of this glass encased candle with the d.u.m.e sachet powders on the petition paper as well?

That's a good and traditional way to work.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

CAN-GLS-DUME
$9.00

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I had a quick question about the work for this- you know how the spell would be more affective if you had something from the person? well would melted snow that the person has touched also be good to use?

It's just that I noticed today that the person that I will be directing this towards shovels the snow on their property and then throws it over to my property so I just went out there with a jar and scooped up a jar full of the snow from the pile that they've thrown into the corner of my yard. I could take the melted snow water and include a few drops onto the petition with all of the other d.um.e ingrediants.

What do you think?

& where do I go to order the Red Cayenne Pepper or the red pepper powder from?

Thank You.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

If you can, gather their foot track instead. It's a more personal link than snow they have only touched with a shovel.

You can get Red Pepper from Lucky Mojo.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, LoveMyDogs,

Find it here: www.herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html

Also, go through the page for other peppers: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Good luck

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello and Thank You Athena K and Miss Aida,

I will order the red pepper.
I do not know how I would be able to collect their foot track because there is nothing but snow and ice over here and I wanted to start the work for this tommorrow at the wanning moon.

Another question that I have is would it be alright if I also start to do the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit when I complete the work for this?
and how much protection will the Hyssop bath give me when I take the bath at the end of all of the work I will be doing for this? (will it only cleanse me for the remaining duration of my life here on earth

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:56 am

Hi Lovemydogs,

You must cleanse yourself for the length of time of the spell. Some cleanse after every day of the working and some once a week. But it is an ongoing process when doing this type of work.

You can start the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit at anytime, but you will still have to cleanse.

Good Luck!
AIRR Member

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”