Re: Dying, Death, The Dead, Graveyard, Ancestors, Mediumship

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Prophet Avery, Absolutely fabulous advice! Thank you so very much! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:32 am

TrynaKnowNGrow,

If y'all are married, your ancestors should be proud and happy for you and if they can't get along, they'll make it hard for you to get along. So make a family memory place, a little piece of wall, a mantlepiece, a table-top, or shelf-space for them.

Cause, be real -- how many "ancestor altars" have you seen in the world of hoodoo? Not too dang many. The real custom, which is found all over America, is to keep photos of the family. So many newcomers, from outside of Black America, are trying to build this up into a big old RELIGIOUS phenomenon, but is just ... you know, photos and mementos of the family.

Here is another typical "ancestor altar" -- only nobody would call it that!

This is the America i know, and the way it is done all over the South.
catherine yronwode

TrynaKnowNGrow
Forum Member

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 am

catherineyronwode wrote:TrynaKnowNGrow,

If y'all are married, your ancestors should be proud and happy for you and if they can't get along, they'll make it hard for you to get along. So make a family memory place, a little piece of wall, a mantlepiece, a table-top, or shelf-space for them.

Cause, be real -- how many "ancestor altars" have you seen in the world of hoodoo? Not too dang many. The real custom, which is found all over America, is to keep photos of the family. So many newcomers, from outside of Black America, are trying to build this up into a big old RELIGIOUS phenomenon, but is just ... you know, photos and mementos of the family.

Here is another typical "ancestor altar" -- only nobody would call it that!

This is the America i know, and the way it is done all over the South.
Thank you, Miss Cat for knowing how and when to put me in my place lol I really mean that. First and foremost, I want you to know that, while I AM on a quest to find MY truth, I am not on a quest to "fit in" per se. I'm not one of those blind white girls. Though the practice of HooDoo is neat, yes, I am only here after years of spiritual searching. HooDoo FEELS right to me. As I've seen mentioned by other members here, I too made potions out of dirt, leaves and water as a child. I also, my whole life wondered how on earth it was, that I could actually HAVE something if I wanted it bad enough. I started noticing that if a hope, a dream or a need was coming from my heart, given some time, it would eventually materialize. It is my understanding this is the exact "focus" needed in preforming a spell. I love "source" as I call him. I love the earth. I am an EXTREMELY spiritual person who has had to do all of my own searching, researching and stumbling along the way. I would like you to know that I am here to learn as much as I possibly can and learn from the best. The problem I am having is, I don't even have to go outside of the LM forum to find conflicting information on one or more HooDoo topics.
I set up an Ancestor altar to revere my ancestors because #1.) It just feels so right and #2.) I was under the impression that is how it is done the right way in HooDoo tradition. Yes, I want to follow tradition. I don't want to be one of those trying to switch things up to make HooDoo conform to ME. I absolutely agree with your views on that. I am a white girl :) I know that I am very German, I also know that I have Swedish, Danish and Irish in me, however; I know there are a lot more (True Heinz 57) and I do plan on finding all of that out, However; I have always been very fascinated with anything African. Friends have jokingly told me that I was a "Big Mama" a straightforward, big black woman, taking care of everyone else in a past life. Perhaps this is where I get my need to ask about "The Madame"? (Getting off track here). My fiance is African American, We have a beautiful 2 year old girl together. My two oldest daughters (not his) are biracial as well. So, spirituality aside, I want to bring that half of their history to them, any way I can, as I feel that is a duty of mine. After all, they are black, too. If I am to teach them, I need to learn myself. Aside from spending my gas bill, or part of the mortgage bill on taking your course, Miss Cat, (realistically, I simply cannot afford it until after Christmas and probably with income tax) what can I do? In the meantime, while needing to be "hands on", while sincerely NEEDING to learn and grow, what can I do? How can I know I'm doing it right? I do have your book and that helps tremendously with the curio and herb aspects, but, how do I build an altar? WHAT do I build an Altar FOR? Am I silly for resonating so deeply with the idea of an Ancestor altar? Who do I stay away from while learning? How do I know what to absorb and what to discard while trying to find the truth?
Again, thank you and I understand if you need to move this post, as it does kinda get off topic.
Respectfully,
~Jessica
ETA: P.S. I DO FULLY plan to apply for apprenticeship under you, as soon as finances allow.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 am

Jessica,

I appreciate your honesty and excitement for this journey. There are a few things that I would like to say in response to your latest post. First to your points about conflicting information; yes, there are contradictions on this forum on different topics and this is because we are working with (and talking about) Folk Traditions here. These are ideas, spells, formulas, that were handed down verbally to family members and close relations. What was done in one area and by one family, was slightly different than how it was done two states over or even by the family across the street. There are threads of similarity; and it is those threads that we look for. This is also why so many people share their experiences or backgrounds, because all of us here are learning and expanding.

On a personal level, I truly understand your desire to connect to Hoodoo and African-American culture being a white woman and your respect for it. I am also a white woman, but I was raised by a black man. So there is a part of me that connected to being African-American even though my skin doesn't reflect that connection. This tradition might not be "in my blood", but it is in my heritage (so to speak). I was also married to a Native American man and we have a child together. I have always been fascinated by Native culture and having a child who carries that bloodline gives me the "burden of responsibility" of making sure that my child is connected to what that means for her and her ancestors. When I was married to this man I was invited to ceremony and I was included in Native culture. Now that we aren't married and this isn't my blood I am no longer welcome, but I still feel that responsibility for sharing the ceremony and culture with my child.

Getting back to the topic of this thread...I keep an ancestor altar in my home and it is a mish-mash of my bloodline, my current husband's bloodline, those teachers/mentors/loved ones who have passed who are not my blood, but family of spirit, and pets (including the ashes of my recently-past cat). I also have deer bones, a black candle with a skull carved into it, and a stone from Avebury (which is a place of my spiritual ancestry). Is this a Hoodoo altar? No, but it fits my life, my family's life, and I am really proud of it. It holds a place of honor in my home and when people see it they know exactly what it is.

Your intensions are pure and that is what is important. The only way to learn is by asking questions. So you are doing all the right things.

Best of luck to you.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

TrynaKnowNGrow
Forum Member

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:28 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:Jessica,

I appreciate your honesty and excitement for this journey. There are a few things that I would like to say in response to your latest post. First to your points about conflicting information; yes, there are contradictions on this forum on different topics and this is because we are working with (and talking about) Folk Traditions here. These are ideas, spells, formulas, that were handed down verbally to family members and close relations. What was done in one area and by one family, was slightly different than how it was done two states over or even by the family across the street. There are threads of similarity; and it is those threads that we look for. This is also why so many people share their experiences or backgrounds, because all of us here are learning and expanding.

On a personal level, I truly understand your desire to connect to Hoodoo and African-American culture being a white woman and your respect for it. I am also a white woman, but I was raised by a black man. So there is a part of me that connected to being African-American even though my skin doesn't reflect that connection. This tradition might not be "in my blood", but it is in my heritage (so to speak). I was also married to a Native American man and we have a child together. I have always been fascinated by Native culture and having a child who carries that bloodline gives me the "burden of responsibility" of making sure that my child is connected to what that means for her and her ancestors. When I was married to this man I was invited to ceremony and I was included in Native culture. Now that we aren't married and this isn't my blood I am no longer welcome, but I still feel that responsibility for sharing the ceremony and culture with my child.

Getting back to the topic of this thread...I keep an ancestor altar in my home and it is a mish-mash of my bloodline, my current husband's bloodline, those teachers/mentors/loved ones who have passed who are not my blood, but family of spirit, and pets (including the ashes of my recently-past cat). I also have deer bones, a black candle with a skull carved into it, and a stone from Avebury (which is a place of my spiritual ancestry). Is this a Hoodoo altar? No, but it fits my life, my family's life, and I am really proud of it. It holds a place of honor in my home and when people see it they know exactly what it is.

Your intensions are pure and that is what is important. The only way to learn is by asking questions. So you are doing all the right things.

Best of luck to you.
((HUG)) Miss Phoenix, I can't tell you how good it feels to be on common ground with someone here. Just having someone who can identify. My skin is white, my heritage, is... VERY white (Very Nordic), but, my spirit? I sometimes think IT would beg to differ! LOL Now, I have had one past life reading by Stephen Petulo (sp?) one part of the Psychic twins. This was long ago, years before my venture into HooDoo. According to him, I was an African slave woman. I didn't have abusive "masters", however. He says they treated me well, like one of the family and that in that life, I loved children, but, never had any of my own. Maybe this is where my love of all things African/African American stems from? I do not know. I do not even know if, HooDoo practitioners entertain the notion of past lives. I have a lot to learn and I look forward to it :)
Thank you ever so kindly for letting me know I'm not alone in this.
You are appreciated,
~Jessica

TroJoeB
Newly Registered

Unread post by TroJoeB » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Hello, I hope this question is posted in the correct forum.

My problem is this, while visiting my papaws new piece of land I came across two headstones leaning against the garden fence. Asking Papaw about them he informed me that the headstones had been used by the old owners as stepping stones leading to their door. He told me that they had come from an old slave cemetary that was destroyed when the road was put in about fifty years ago, and that the rest of the stones had been pushed into a gully at the edge of his land at the same time.

He was planing on throwing these markers back into the gully because he doesnt know what else to do with them, and his wife does not like them in the yard. I have asked him to hold off until I can find another solution and he agreed. However the solution has not been forthcoming.

If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 am

I would do what you said. Put them back to their rightful place.

Explain to Pawpaw's wife the importance of not angering the dead.

Because they were slaves and tormented in their psychical life doesn't meant they can continue to be
disrespected in their after life.

If the headstone are placed back, you may receive thanks in various forms.

If not, some of the spirits will become angered and may retaliate.

You can use some kings Solomon's oil to help with having wisdom in dealing with Pawpaw and his wife.

I get the feeling Pawpaw would be fine with the whole thing. Its the wife we're dealing with.

http://luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdon.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html for yourself
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

A cleansing bath would be helpful.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

And cleansing PawPaw's house with chinese wash, jinx killer or Van van.

Give some cleansing baths to Paw Paw and his wife in the guise of a gift.

And for Paw Paw, use the same products for him.

You might also look into getting funeral rites said for these folks who have departed because their graves have
been desecrated. I would go to a local African American church and speak to a preacher about this. A Southern Baptist church would be a good place to start. I feel strongly the preacher needs to be black in this case because he has a direct link to slavery through his ancestors who were from Africa and more than likely came here as slaves.

To work on PawPaw's wife you can use a skull candle to influence her this is in her best interest.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Use a white skull candle, some influencing oil. http://www.luckymojo.com/influencing.html
Look up the different roots to influence her to you.
http://www.luckymojo.mojocatherbs.html

Personal concerns must be added. Her hair, things like that.

If you want to do a honey jar spell on her go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

In the honey jar you can place a pic of you and her together with a lick of honey so they will stick.
Make your petition on the back of the pics. Like "MawMaw, listen to me." "Mawmaw move those gravestones."
Then add the personal concerns. Make your petition, place underneath the honey jar and light the candle on the top of the jar. Making sure it has a metal lid.

Read up more on this in Miss Cat's free online book, Hoodoo In Theory and Practice.

Those tombstones don't need to be in a gully.

I think others might have some good info for you too.
You can also go to a good reader/rootworker for a consultation. They can give you magical coaching as to how to get those tombstones back without offending the spirits.

Blessings!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 am

Reading TroJoeB's post was a pretty difficult one to read for me, as a descendant of black American slaves, but let me say, Susan Barnes, I absolutely love what you posted above, and agree with you 1000%.
Those tombstones don't need to be in a gully.
^^^^THIS.

Good luck, TroJoeB. Thank you for sharing that, and for doing the right thing. Stay blessed.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:55 pm

TroJoeB, I agree with Mama Rue and Susan Barnes.

I will just add a few little details to Susan Barnes's wonderful advice:

My impulse is to see if you can situate those headstones as close to their original location as you can.

And if you are a regular visitor to the area, once you have made things right, take regular food offerings to the spirits of those dead.

After a year or so of regular visits and offerings, you might ask if any of them are interested in continuing to work for freedom here on earth.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 pm

TroJoeB, you said the graveyard was destroyed 50 or so years ago when a road went through ... were the graves moved? or did they pave the road right over the bodies? Having a road go through your final resting place must be horrible. So the previous owners got a couple of the discarded headstones and used them as stepping stones - but were any of the people actually buried in Pawpaw's yard? I can see why his wife would not want to walk on someone's headstone ... that is disrespectful to the dead.

Can you read the names on the stones? If so, you could try to find living relatives of the people still in the area. Some of the older family members might even be able to tell you exactly WHERE the bodies are ...so you could get the headstones back to the right place. Best of luck!

TroJoeB
Newly Registered

Unread post by TroJoeB » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you to Susan Barnes, Mama Rue, MissMichaele, and MoonBreath for your advice and well wishes. I went to see Papaw yesterday and he decided that the headstones needed to be moved now so, I had to make the decision of either letting him throw the stones into the gully or to bring them to my small farm for safe keeping. I did not feel that the people they belonged to objected to being moved, at least until I can find a better solution. I have spoken to several people who live in the area and have only found one who knows anything about the graveyard. All of the land that is on this road belonged to his family until the were forclosed on and the bank sold it off to a developer who had the road put in. He was a child when the road was made and he remembers workmen finding coffin brass in the dirt piles that were being pushed off into the gully, so all of the graves have been destroyed. I can read the names and dates on the stones, one is from a grown man who died in the mid 1860's and the other is that of a baby girl who died in the early 1870's. None of the neighbors want the stones on their property and I have not been able to find any family that will claim kinship. The reason he wanted to headstone gone so badly is that his wife was looking at one of them (the baby girl) and it fell over and smashed one of her toes.

So my new question is this.
Would it be wrong of me to leave these stones on my land(in a place of honor), or should i try something else?

Thank you all very much.

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Does that mean the bodies and dirt were pushed into the gully? If so, is that why PaPaw wanted to put the headstones there too? That would make sense in a way. If that is the case, could the stones be placed upright along the sides of the gully? I think it is so kind of you to want to help these spirits be at rest. Perhaps a reading would be best at this point to see if the dead folk might direct you in some way, since you are having trouble getting info from the living.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi TroJoeB,

I love Miss Michaele's advice!

Since a headstone fell over and smashed PawPaw's wife's toes, that's a very strong indication there are some angry spirits there.

I feel you should speak with an African American preacher and ask for his advice on the tombstones.
Since Mama Rue is a direct descendant of African American slaves she knows the importance that this matter be handled by a direct descendant of slaves and who is a preacher. He will now how to set things right.

You are doing such a great thing. I have tremendous respect for you.
Make sure the preacher has blood ties with slaves. He may even want to go out to see it and to bless the site.

Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Don't be afraid to approach your ancestors. If they are willing to work with you and your magical stance they'll let you know. If they want nothing to do with your practice, they'll let you know. You have nothing to be loose. Give your offerings, build your relationship, and go for it.
I've been really interested in trying to do this for some time, even before I practiced any kind of magick. I lost my mother 7 years ago, followed by a string of other close relatives within 5 years of my mother passing, In addition, none of my biological paternal and maternal grandparents are alive, and my biological father died when I was a baby. His 2 siblings and parents (to whom I was very close, especially my grandmother!) both died while I was alive (grandparents being one of the many who passed within 5 years of my mother dying. I am scared of death-and even the concept of ever lasting life in any form. This is entirely possibly the result of having lost so many people I was close to, and it started when I was a child. It's very hard to explain this to people bc most time I can talk about it just fine...and I'm truly not scared of graveyards, "ghosts", spirits, etc. I'm certain we have at least one in our house. I'd love to find out who it is, but have no idea other than using a pendulum for divination who it is. I have no real way of knowing if the answers are accurate because of the possibility of a spirit "tricking" me in some fashion. Whomever it is, likes to jump up and down on our bed like a child playing. Also, I have some psychic abilities, but for some reason I don't "feel" them like my husband does. He can sense their presence (very often in our room) and has seen quick glimpses of what he believes might be a spirit.

The crazy thing is, I want to be the one to "see" and 'feel" them!! Regardless if it's a loved one. Since I've started down my new "magical" path, I've become aware of the possibility of being able to contact my loved ones. I do "talk" to whomever it is in the house when I hear them though. By hearing I mean literally. Like plastic bags being rustled in the kitchen, other things moving in the kitchen (I have a small home and can view most of my kitchen from the living room). Had it not been for my hubby also being aware of them and seeing/hearing the exact same things as myself (like the jumping up and down on our beds- it's not mild at all..it feels like a live person doing it).

Additionally, I have a similar situation as another poster- my mother was VERY religious (Southern Baptist and Pentecostal). I did not tell her I no longer believed when she was alive for fear of her dying worried (she was terminally ill), so your comments regarding their "loosening their dogma" so to speak, really caught my attention. So do you have any suggestions on how I go about trying to contact them? My mother is buried close by so I can get dirt from her grave and my grandmother was cremated and I have the ashes. I have one of those necklaces w/a chamber w/some of them in there as well. I should say that I have an aversion to cremation, but I was her guardian the last few years of her life bc she was in a nursing home w/Alzheimer's and there was no one to take care of her after grandpa died. I was very happy to do it though and I'm glad she ended up w/me. So any suggestions on what to use and how?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:02 am

Good Morning, BewitchingRedhead,
Wow. I am so very sorry that you've lost so many people. My heart goes out to you. That had to have been devastating for you to have had so many losses in such a short period of time.
The activity in your house sounds exciting for an experienced root worker! And, although it sounds like these are friendly spirits (possibly your loved ones) trying to get your attention, there's no way of telling by any means other than divination.
If this were happening to me, I would be pretty sure that I needed to set up an Ancestral Altar. BUT, just to make sure that there are no poltergeists (or whatever) trying to trick me, I would first acquire a reading.
If I found out that there were spirits trying to trick me, I would first do an entire spiritual cleansing of the house (and myself), protection spells, then an Ancestral altar, then learning divinatory means to enhance communication with them.
This is just what I would do. There may be other wonderful suggestions from other root workers that can help you also.
In the meantime, here are some links for you:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I hope this helps and wishing you the best.
Keep us posted!!!

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! I wish that was the worst thing that has happened within that period of time as well- Let's just put it this way, I will be posting in the forum topic dealing w/sick people who mess w/children here soon :cry: :evil: for help/advice.

Regarding your perspective about the activity being exciting for a root worker, I totally agree! It's definitely exciting to know that I'm not crazy (ok maybe a little but not for that :lol: ) and I'm at least able to witness some of the things these entities do in the physical realm. I'm just glad my daughter isn't terrified of "ghosts", lol! Ok, I have the cleansing and protection spells within my "arsenal", but regarding acquiring a reading I have a question. What means/methods do Hoodoo readers employ for readings?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Good Evening BewitchingRedHead,
There are many means of divination and all root workers do not use the same methods.
I think you're asking what means of divination to specifically talk to the dead? <--is this correct?
Same answer.
Go to the search engine on the upper right hand side. In the green area, there's a white search box. Type in: Divination
See what comes up.
Also, the AIRR website also has valuable information: http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Hope this helps.
Have a terrific weekend

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:08 am

Yes, Miss Aida, you are right about it being specifically regarding the dead. like I said, I'm good with the pendulum-/just don't feel comfortable using it for this purpose as I mentioned earlier. I will check the info you gave by searching divination.

OK so I have on more question. What types of LM products do you recommend using for this type of endeavor? I'm about to place an order again for some other things and would like to kill two birds with one stone instead of having to pay shipping twice within the same week for two separate orders. Thank you so much and anyone else with advice!!

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Oh also, I bought the book, Communing with the spirits to start reading while I wait.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Good Evening, Bewitchingredhead,

Well, I like the psychic vision products: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

I also like the spirit guide products: http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html

And, if this were me, I would also protect myself from any type of potential harm (especially when embarking on a new endeavor) http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

These are just my opinions. Other root workers may have other wonderful suggestions.

Take care, good luck, and have fun!!

I admire your sense of adventure!

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, Bewitchingredhead,
Well, I like the psychic vision products: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
I also like the spirit guide products: http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html
And, if this were me, I would also protect myself from any type of potential harm (especially when embarking on a new endeavor) http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
These are just my opinions. Other root workers may have other wonderful suggestions.
Take care, good luck, and have fun!!
I admire your sense of adventure!
Thank you Miss Aida! Redheads tend to be more that way I find (especially Aquarius redheads!) ;) I definitely agree that probably the first thing I need to do is order and employ protection spells prior to this. I'm only really familiar with traditional witchcraft ways of this (like the pentagram), and cleansing rituals (for Hoodoo). However, from what I gather reading through numerous threads here on a variety of topics, that it would probably be best to stick to the "traditional" way of doing things within context to the respective method of magic being used. Is this accurate? I realize some methods might overlap, but that seems to be more a product of people utilizing different types of magic from different traditions. Hoodoo seems to be more "structured" (for lack of a better word) than other types. I guess the analogy that you should "follow the recipe" for best results, versus just a "pinch of this and that". At least all of my successful Hoodoo applications have been done this way thus far.

Also, I'm not an idiot and just because I don't "believe" in a particular religion, I'm not about to try to "summon" entities from another realm just to see if I can :? :roll: Yes, I read through that thread as well. Sorry for being so blunt, but I just think that's an asinine way to go about things. You have to walk before you can run. Although incredibly frustrating for such a quick learner like myself, I understand why there are so many "basic" magic books and why it takes years to really get to some of the more advanced material. I also try to first work from the premise of trying to do a positive spell versus a curse or hex right away. This is entirely personal and I'm not saying I won't, just that I won't use it as a first resort.

What do you think about CM's recommendation for Master Key products? Is there a reason you prefer one over another?

Also, this seems like a very silly question- and I'm sure one that gets brought up often, but how long do you leave "the treats" out for the ancestor altars (especially food and drink)? And do they, umm actually "eat"? :oops:

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:You are "tuned in". I know you understand what I am telling you.
This is a common phrase; (the cute one used by her :)) The spirts have very special giving incredible ways of leting us know they are with us.
This is the best way I can open wide with my heart and all to you... GOD works through people places and things. The Spirit of my Grandfather is present and just this evening, I was in the family home... my son heard him in the kitchen. I had just finished some work in the family home. I felt his presense and called upon his spirit to guide me. She will (is)contact (ing) you and your heightened senses are aware of her presense. This is a good thing! The emotion is just a part of us missing the person in the natural relam. I was an emotional basket case on Sunday, BUT I had A PEACE UNLIKE NO OTHER WHEN I LEFT THE CEMETARY. Yes, I miss him. It was my first visit to his grave. I did not live right near here when he passed away. Excuse Excuse (for me not you) just one day I knew, even though I can feel him -- until this past Sunday, I did not want to feel the pain of the gravesite. The pain only lasts for a bit. The peace that comes and follows is well embraced, loved and honored beyond anything I can type to you.
She is making contact. You feel her. Embrace it as I know that you are. We are all here for you.
Most Sincerely,
---Triplethreat
Don't worry- it took me 2 years and she's buried very close. I did try to go by myself initially prior to this, but my dad took a while for the headstone and everything was really such a fuzz on the day of her funeral that I literally FORGOT where she was buried. I went to the office and the lady was nice enough to give me a map denoting her "spot", but I still couldn't find it. :oops: I was so upset I didn't try again until about 2 years after.
This may sound weird given my fear of death, yet no aversion to spirits, "ghosts", etc., but I dreamt of her all the time within the first couple of years- and even though they were always morbid (her casket sat right next to my bed, her corpse was present in a lot of them while our family was "together" like having a corpse in the middle of the living room was no big deal, thinking I could literally see her breathing even though she was dead, and many others), I didn't want them to stop. I'm a stubborn person and I knew that was the only way my brain could and was dealing w/her death at the time bc I did NOT want to deal with that kind of pain consciously!
Of course having all those deaths occur so quickly within one another (mentioned in one of my previous posts on this page) did NOT help and logically I didn't feel like I could afford to "check out" because I had an infant (she was 6 months when mom passed) and was a stay at home mom. I also didn't cry for the first two years after her death except the literal time of her actual death. Not even a day after. I didn't know how severely depressed I was bc I'd never been depressed in my life and bc I thought people who were depressed tended to sleep often, cry, and a couple of other clinical symptoms. Once it dawned on me how much I had "changed" and how I realized I was merely going through the motions, and couldn't get emotional regarding anything good or bad, I went to see my doctor and discussed it w/him. He said I was depressed and when I told him, "I thought you cry a lot and tend to sleep more, etc", he said "no you're much worse- you're basically catatonic bc you've suppressed everything to the point of a complete lack of any emotion". Basically, at least people who cry are feeling SOMETHING, whereas I felt nothing. So I completely understand...
Then it all came back. I still remember it was yesterday. I cried when I watched the Grammy's bc music brings me joy and evokes all kinds of emotions for me- and alas, once again it did.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

You have been through a lot. I think you are dealing with things very elegantly.

I can't believe a Doctor said you were "catatonic" because you didn't cry or show a lot of emotion.
That's the worse advice I've ever heard. You more than likely distanced yourself emotionally on a subconscious level for your own protection. We learn coping strategies as children to protect ourselves.
I'm not a big cryer myself.
I hope you go to a different Doctor when you feel the need next time.
When one is ready to cry or show emotion, you will. Sounds like you did when you heard songs that reminded you of your ancestors. You operate on an auditory level. Sounds like you may have a lot of natural, musical ability.

About your question on how long to leave treats out. I do until they get stale, then I change them.
Just like you wouldn't like stale food neither do the dead.
Do they actually eat or imbibe what you leave out? They do energetically. Although, I left some cookies out for one of my ancestors and the next day the cookies were moved. I stacked them up neatly again, and the next day they moved again, toward his picture. :)
So, I think, they may eat them in their own way. Some of my friends have had treats disappear.
read up on master key products here:
Masterkey

Many blessings to you dear one!
Member of AIRR

smilesmorecool
Forum Member

Unread post by smilesmorecool » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello everyone I'm sorry if this is the wrong section for this its just something that been on my mind and I happen to come across it here ..my grandfather recently passed away and it was sudden and unexpected except for the week before walking to the kitchen for dinner I glanced at him and thoug ht hmm he's dying I almost said as a joke "what's wrong with you are you dying but I stoped myself as I figured that wasn't very funny I anyways after his passing I went to my house where he stayed to get a few things and took a second for a nap and felt a strong tug at my foot wich woke me up and scared me. But I thought about it and that's how we use to wake him a lot when he was alive then after that me and my twin brother have been having the same dreams about him not the same nights but each day it exchanges. So my point is what's going on and kind of work should I do for him I fell like he's trying to contact me and tell me something but iduno what oh another thing when I see him in my dreams I see him then there'hs usually this other creature around that's like there with my grandfather and iduno if he's running frm this thing or protecting kme from it but I've seen it my twin brother has seen it as well and my grandmother who recently had a dream about him as well I'm worried he's not doing to good on the other side ...ishould add that my family and he was christian and they strongly belieave once you die you go strkaight to heaven ...but I'm a rebel lol and have been into wicca for a while now and I strongly beleaive he's still around and needs help that I can offer I realy want more peace of mind too for I'm good I don't cry and haven't been real emotional about it untill I dream and he's talking to be so anyways I meet a lady and she told me to light a white candle and draw a cross on the front of it with olive oil and ask him to go in peace and if there's any unfiished things he need to tell me to come and my dreams and tell me but she wasn't an expert on the situation and would realy like some profesional insight ont the matter any advice on products I need will be greatly appreciated thankyou much all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello, Smilemorecool,
You could start with an Ancestral altar: how-to-approach-ancestor-altar--t15987.htm
Also, it wouldn't hurt to get a reading to make absolutely sure that all is correct. www.hoodoopsychics.com or http://readersandrootworkers.org
additionally, they can help you with your dream interpretations (which we don't do on the forum).
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best on this new venture!
Take care

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Hello smiles. What does the creature look like that is with your Grandpa? I only ask because my Uncle comes to me in dreams or when I'm barely asleep and he always has someone with him too ... but it is a young man. I always love a visit from my Uncle - I feel so good afterwards ... so happy, then I miss him. :( But the visits are always so positive. :) I don't know if he is trying to tell me anything. It feels like he is just popping in to say "hi". And there is always this young man with him ... like a sidekick. My Uncle was Baptist and also believed you go straight to Heaven when you die ( or the other place ). Maybe dead folk get like a weekend pass or something where they are able to go visit family members. I don't know how it all works either.

My Uncle always looks so happy and glad to see me and his "buddy" is an attractive young man. How does your Grandpa look and what does his "associate" look like? ( if you don't mind sharing). If it's too personal, never mind ... I know you are still grieving. But it is nice for me to know someone else has visits from a loved one with a sidekick in tow. Also, I have said a prayer for your Grandpa's soul. Take care.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Smilesmorecool, you might set a white candle and a glass of water beside a picture of your grandfather. Light the candle and change the water every Saturday, and at any other time that it seems appropriate. That'll give your grandfather some sustenance and a point of contact with you.

When the candle is burning, sit and "listen" for anything else he might want. Tunes that get stuck in your mind might be messages from him -- think about the lyrics -- or maybe he just wants to hear the tune himself!

Cravings for foods he liked might be requests for offerings to be set beside that candle.

A few weeks ago, on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, Dr. E described a simple and elegant Espiritista rite for elevating ancestral spirits in need. Unfortunately I can't remember the date, but it was within the past two months, I believe. You can listen to the archive here:
Hope this helps

Miss Michaele

PrincessAnna
Forum Member

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 am

I met someone recently,
To cut a long story short he feels haunted by a girlfriend that took her own life a couple of years ago.
He says he can feel her, especially around the time of death every year.
I would really like to help this person,
What can one suggest for this?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 am

Hi PrincessAnna,

I've merged your question into the existing thread on laying to rest a spirit of the dead who has committed suicide. You'll find in this thread many suggestions on how to help her soul ''pass over''.

Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 am

PrincessAnna, on top of the advice that can be found in this thread you might also recommend some therapy for this person. I don't doubt there is a spirit hanging on, but there might also be some guilt that he needs to deal with.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

PrincessAnna
Forum Member

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks for the advice guys (:

Rev Ken
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Rev Ken » Tue May 27, 2014 2:48 pm

I wasn't sure what board this needed to go on, so I apologize if this is not the correct one. But I was wondering what is the best source to learn the basics and techniques of building, calling in, and maintaining an Ancestor Altar, as well as starting to work with ones ancestors. If there isn't a book already, I think this would be a great one to add to the "96 page books" that Lucky Mojo has been putting out recently.

Thanks in Advance.
Rev Ken
HRCC Graduate #1869G
Court of Pentacles
www.courtofpentacles.com

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Im not sure if their is one specific book that talks about it but I do know its mentioned a lot in many LM post and books. I think people are hesitent to write a how to book on that because a lot of it is done by gut feeling and whats corresponding to that family. I am italian decent so my alter would look different then an Englishman or an African American alter. In general photos of them ( never mix photos of people passed on with alive) candles, dirt from the grave, items of theirs that you hold value to or they cared about. water or wine, insense. Working with them is personal and it starts by praying and asking them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 27, 2014 9:34 pm

gunterk, have you had a chance to read these threads?
I hope you find what you're looking for.

Miss Michaele

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 am

Hello,

I hope I am posting this question in the correct place. My apologies if I did it wrong!

I am leaving tomorrow for Mexico City and plan on going to Frieda Kahlo's home/museum. (Her ashes are kept here as well.) I am an artist and would love to gather some dirt from her place to start an alter for her in my studio. I am planning to take a moment of silence to ask her if she would be willing to work with me before I gather anything. But I think we're cool, I've actually been working with her for a few weeks already with results that would blow your hair back.

Anyone have some suggestions about gathering dirt from such a busy place? The building is on a city street with pavement everywhere on the outside. Inside there is a planted courtyard where I could hopefully gather a little dirt. Would you suggest dropping some coins (pesos be best?) in the spot where I took the dirt as in a graveyard? Or is there something different I should do in this case?

Thanks for all your help!

Cassandra
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Spookyredhead,
Wow! Mexico City! How exciting (and I'm envious)!!!
This is not exactly what you asked for but it will give you an idea: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
You may want to walk around and ask her to lead you to the dirt that she wants you to take. Then, wait for your feelings.
You may want to try a pendulum and use it to see what is the most effective dirt.
You may want to take dirt from around the outside of the building. And/or the inside.
You may want to try and figure out where there is dirt closet to her remains.
And I would definitely take some from the planted courtyard.
You're definitely going to have to use your intuition on tis one. BUT you are close to her. So, ask her to lead you 9and she will).
Yes, leave an offering. Money is fine. But I get paranoid about being exact. If this were me, I'd leave an American dime as well as one of their coins.
Wishing you the best

destiny14
Forum Member

Unread post by destiny14 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 am

If this is posted in the wrong section I apologise. I just found out an old friend committed suicide a couple days ago. As someone who grew up in a Catholic home suicide is a sin that is punished by hell. What lm products can be used if any to help this person's soul. Do people have experience with suicide people? Where do they go? I ordered a mass already. I do have healing oil but I don't know if that can be used on a spirit?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 am

destiny14, how sad for you and everyone who knew your friend!

We had a similar question --about death after a long illness, not suicide -- a few days ago. But we have also discussed spiritual/magical help for suicides before.

What candle to light for a friend passing away
what-candle-to-light-for-a-friend-passi ... 28373.html

See also:
My Grandmother Died This Morning
my-grandmother-died-this-morning-t11664.html

Healing Work for Grief Mourning Loss Questions and Answers
healing-work-for-grief-mourning-loss-qu ... 20673.html

Suicides: Honoring the Dead, Ancestor Work, Mediumship
suicides-honoring-the-dead,-ancestor-wo ... 5cbbd97bdf

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

destiny14
Forum Member

Unread post by destiny14 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:21 am

Thank you very much

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:39 pm

destiny14, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am Catholic and it is true that not long ago, a Christian burial would have been denied to a suicide ... but that is no longer the case. Today, prayers are said, Mass is celebrated, and burial on holy ground is given to those who die in this manner. The Church, in my understanding, tends to view these folks with pity ... what horrible pain they must have been in to do this ... and those of us left behind cannot understand it. That being said, if your friend did not know the Church's view is more understanding than in the past ... and they thought they would go to hell... it is possible they might have been afraid to cross over. That is where prayers can assist them. In addition to your prayers on their behalf, you could ask for prayers from St. Joseph ( patron of departing souls ) and St. Michael the Archangel could be called on to help your friend.

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 am

catherineyronwode wrote:goldentouch97 --

You are correct, that was a special dream. Your continued respect for and honouring of your father's spirit has drawn in a powerful spirit, that of your great-grandmother. She is checking in on her child -- YOU.

I suggest that you make a small offering to her, asking her to guide you. Place on the altar anything relating to her that you can find out, but if nothing is known, then just use water, a candle, and some nice perfume like Florida Water.

You are blessed and fortunate. Many people are never granted a dream of a distance ancestor. She is watching out for you and wants to help.

Best of luck!
can i go to her grave and buy dirt for add it to my ancestors altar where i have my father already ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:16 pm

goldentouch97 wrote:
can i go to her grave and buy dirt for add it to my ancestors altar where i have my father already ?

I think this is a wonderful idea if you have access, yes. Get that dirt and get it up on your altar! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:33 am

Hello All,

Seeking help again. I have a best friend of 12 yrs who passed 2 years ago. she died very young and sudden naturally but with no health problem. I don't tell anyone because I fear wat many will think but I see her here and there in my dreams. she talks to me a lot and I talk back...I cry when she has to leave in my dreams. I notice that the setting is always weird, we were once in a laundrymat I never seen where she helped wash my clothes, most others are in apartments I never seen before in waking life also. Last 2 dreams I notice I had a baby (I don't have any kids) 1 boy on one occasion and a girl on the other. I love seeing her in my dream but I beat myself up because when I wake I can never remember what we were talking about...its like I remember the whole dream and she looks just as she always did, even better actually but with no sound or bits and pieces. ever since day one of her passing I had a small alter where I keep my other fam who has passed and pink and white candles because she likes pink. I keep the alter at the entrance of my home. WE WERE REALLY CLOSE so her leaving still hurts to this day. She has a daughter which I take care of now so I have a small piece of my friend in her 5yr old daughter.

my question is
1. I feel like she tells me valuable info that I need and I want to be able to remember , I don't see her often so I want to be able to tell her to come back to see me in my sleeping state. I feel her energy around a lot and I know she helps in my success and love situations when she can...she even removed all the ppl she used to tell me was bad for me from my life, immediately after she passed. I don't know why I cant remember and I get mad everytime it happens because I feel like I lost out on wat she had to say

2. I also feel like I want to thank her with a gift of something to show I appreciate her being my guardian along with my grandmother.
3 Is there a way you can have ppl u know who have passed on meet each other? I have a god sister who passed last week and I want my best friend to maybe "show her around" ...I don't know if that is even proper to say or possible.
....I don't know if these dreams are normal but I have dreams of my gma too which is how I know she a guardian of mine. my last home was robbed and they stole/threw away my grandparents obituaries which is the only thing I had left of her so I want to speak with her n maybe apologize but I think if get a picture and white candle and wait til its quiet I can talk to her (I read this was the way to talk to those who have passed) not sure tho.

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Is it disrespectful to throw away a deceased family members clothes? or disrespectful to keep it?

I have my friends clothes who passed( I consider her family)...I never wat to do with it but I don't want to throw it away. I have a alter for her an my other passed on family but I was thinking putting it there would maybe offend my other family members? I just don't think I can ever throw out her clothes or her perfume that she also left at my house prior to her death.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, natashanyc

I think you need a reading on this for some guidance.

We can't speak for the other deceased people. Only a psychic can get these type of answers for you.

Additionally, a psychic would have to ask if she wants her possessions with you or not.

Again, hard questions to deal with without a reading.

Find psychics at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Sorry we can't be of much more help to you on this topic

Take care

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm

taking time answer me is a kindness in itself so no need to apologize miss aida . I will look into that asap. do u know if there is something I can do to help remember or how to talk to her?

as I knew he so long and she never approached me angry in her passed life I thought it woud be ok if her clothes stayed in my closet if she trust me with her daughter I think she would trust anything else but I could be wrong. thanks miss aida

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello, natashanyc,

There's a couple of ways that you can do this (as a beginner):

You can pray at the Ancestor altar and ask her to speak to you through your dreams.

Right before you go to sleep, call her name and ask her to visit you in your dreams.

This is a good start. I prefer beginners to start communication through their dreams. Otherwise, it could be overwhelming

Hope this helps

take care

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:29 pm

her pictures are all around my home, so I just talk to her freely as if shes here physically sometimes, I pray to her too randomly when life is overwhelming, just need to work on how to remember wat shes telln me in my dreams. for now I have a good idea of her words by the setting and how we interact in my dream. maybe shes tryna tell me I will have kids. thnk u miss aida

DoctorG
HRCC Student

Unread post by DoctorG » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:20 am

Don't laugh, I'm serious.

If I'm doing some work that requires visiting a graveyard at midnight, when is midnight? It's summer, so my watch is an hour ahead of the sun. If I go to the graveyard when my watch says midnight, am I really there at 11:00 PM? Should I go when my watch says 1, so it's "really" 12?

Or am I just over-thinking this?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 am

Hello geraldbelton,

No laughing here. If you are asking the question there are other people who are thinking about it to. I would Just go when your clock says it is midnight. I don't think we need to adjust in or out of the daylight savings time thing.

Peace~

Nathen

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

geraldbelton: Nathen is 100% correct. Go when it's midnight. Your time, general watch time, midnight. You are over-thinking this.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Harvest Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Harvest Moon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:34 am

Question: what do you do when some of your recent ancestors were terrible people? Abuse drunkards? I want to make a lovely spot for them, especially my grandmother, but my grandfather was, frankly, an Asshole. Do you believe they leave that evil behind and therefore should be venerated or do you just leave them out of it?

Thank you,
Melody

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:13 am

Hello Harvest Moon,

For this I think it is kind of up to you. I personally have an Uncle who passed who was not the best person and I have not put him up where I work with my ancestors. So you do not have to automatically put some one up there just because they have passed on. I personally do not think my uncle would be very helpful.

If you feel like you want to have a space for someone who did not lead the best of lives you can though. It can be an avenue for you to have a space to offer forgiveness if they wronged you in some way and give them a chance to atone for their wrong doing by trying to become helpful to you. That doesn't mean they automatically will try to atone but I think you can kind of feel it out for yourself if you think they should be worked with. You can always light a white candle and ask. See what kind of response you get. You can ask that specific ancestor or you can ask the other ancestors that you already have a relationship with and see what they say.

Again ultimately this is up to you, if you want some more guidance on this you can contact one of the members of AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and have a reading done on it to help confirm for you what you should do. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Harvest Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Harvest Moon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks, Nathen!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Harvest Moon, being in your family and dying isn't enough to qualify someone and an ancestor. The purpose of working with them is not only to care for them after they are dead, but for them to continue taking care of you. If you couldn't rely on them to do that in life, you may not want to do so when they are dead.

And that's no reason you can't reach out to your grandmother with an ancestor altar.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Harvest Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Harvest Moon » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:34 pm

That's what I needed to hear..
Thank you, Miss Michaele.

Juxtapose
Forum Member

Unread post by Juxtapose » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:54 am

Shalom all and blessings!
I searched this forum but couldnt find this answer.

Starr Casas, wrote she uses white candles on her ancestor altar. I read on here that red is appropriate to symbolize the blood ties. Then, in Denise Alvorados Voodoo Hoodoo Handbook, blue is listed as the ancestor candle color. Im confused. My question is, does it matter? Can I use a yellow one if thats all I have?

Reason: Found answer
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Juxtapose
Forum Member

Unread post by Juxtapose » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello all!
I went to an amazing historic graveyard here in Riverside, CA and found a perfect spot to bury a vinegar jar at a grave of a husband and wife. Problem is, that while I was digging with a trowel, dirt from the grave got into my purse and all over the blanket. What do I do? I sprayed it with the same cleansing spray I used when I left the graveyard, a mix of Florida water and FWP. I also took everything out of my purse and sprayed it and sprayed the inside. Is this ok?
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi AsherDorian,

That couple must have really liked you! LOL

You cleansed everything very well. Did you take the dirt back to the graveyard that fell into your purse? If, not you might want to think about doing that.

Hope this helps!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Juxtapose
Forum Member

Unread post by Juxtapose » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:27 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi AsherDorian,

That couple must have really liked you! LOL

You cleansed everything very well. Did you take the dirt back to the graveyard that fell into your purse? If, not you might want to think about doing that.

Hope this helps!
Oh Ms Melanie no I didnt think about that! I hope they dont get angry!
I didnt want to bring any dirt back home with me so I tried to clean it all out while I was at the cemetery. I also have kept the trowel and blanket I used in the trunk of my car, is this ok as well? And what do I do with the clothes I wore? I just put those in the laundry, I didnt spray them really...This was my FIRST TIME at a graveyard to deploy a trick and I a super nervous about bringing anything into my home with my son...I appreciate your reply btw :)

S

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”