Easy Low Cost Money Spells

New postby Malefic » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Here is Wealthy Way spell for the use of all:

MATERIALS:
Wealthy Way oil
Wealthy Way incense
Wealthy Way powder (optional)
Wealthy Way bath salts
3 small gold candles (or 1 big gold candle marked into 3 parts)
yellow paper
green ink
gold fabric
twine, thread or string

This is a 3-day spell. You will need to begin by taking a bath in Wealthy Way bath crystals each day. Then anoint yourself on the pulse-points with Wealthy Way oil. Do this each day before beginning the candle-work.

Write out your wish paper in green ink, with the success sigils in the corners. Turn your paper and sign your name 3 times over it. Dot the corners with Wealthy Way oil. Dress your first candle with the oil, and set it on the paper. Light your incense, then light your candle, and state your wish. Let the candle and incense burn down. Reserve the leftover wax and ash. Do this each day with a new candle, till all three candles are used. When finished, take all the remaining wax and ash, as well as your paper, and wrap it in gold fabric. Secure it with thread or string, and bury this in your yard.

Finally, wash your bedding, and clothes if possible. Either add some more Wealthy Way bath salts to the rinse water, or else when you put the laundry in the dryer you can toss a handful of powder, or a tissue anointed with a few drops of the oil, in to the dryer along with the materials.

Malefic

Re: Wealthy Way Spell

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Nice spell, I always liked Wealthy Way.

Also, pretty alter lol. The Kali candle is delightful.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby snake » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:42 pm

I love the altar pic!!I need to start doing some wealthy way work myself, thank you for posting the spell.
snake

New postby carolina_dean » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Great spell, I'd also like to say I really like that pic. I wish more people would show pics of their altars to give us better ideas in creating our own.

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:43 pm

carolina_dean wrote:Great spell, I'd also like to say I really like that pic. I wish more people would show pics of their altars to give us better ideas in creating our own.

carolina dean

Pics of altars is a very personal thing. I would never publicly display my altars. I was actually taught not to take pictures of my altars, because they are private. Again, that was something I was taught and not everyone need follow that concept, but please understand if some folks do follow this advice.

I was also taught not to speak of my work while I was working on it. It is fine to discuss past work, but not present or ongoing work. As my mentor often told me "keep it zipped."

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby carolina_dean » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

oic

cd
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 am

I have always had both public and private altars. The folks i learned from tended to do work for happiness, protection, and gain in public but to keep difficult work out of sight. I still work that way -- and i love altar pictures.

This one, pretty as it is, may confuse newcomers because it does not only show the Wealthy Way spell, but also contains other workings on the same altar. The candle to the Hindu goddess Kali, the bar of Rose-scented Bee and Flower soap, and the scattering of Rose buds are part of anothe r job of work -- and are not specified in the Wealthy Way spell given above.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby EcleckticMama » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 am

The Wealthy Way work is the yellow paper in the lower right quadrant, isn't it? At least it looks like the $$cc$$ sigil in the corners.
EcleckticMama

New postby Malefic » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes, the gold candle on the right side is the gold candle dressed with the oil, on the petition paper; the incense burner behind it is burning the Wealthy Way incense. That's why I posted it :p The other things aren't part of the spell, they're just part of the altar.
Malefic

Re: Wealthy Way Spell *on a Kali Altar*

New postby nagasiva » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 am

the construction of an altar is something that i have enjoyed for many a year. it is slightly confusing to integrate the flavour of theurgy to the method of the spell in a picture when the general focus is hoodoo and the deity associated with the altar is Kali. this is in fact one of the reasons that as a devotee i moved my altar to Kali to another room when commencing strictly hoodoo spellwork and made one for Jesus there instead, upon which i am working candle spells of a more specific hoodoo variety. I have that altar in the North (possibly associated with the Winter Solstice). it is the same table, but contains strictly working tools for the projects/spells that are ongoing.

your altar has conflicting energies and portions to it and is therefore arguably not a good demonstration model for the beginner, especially without an explanation included as to where you were doing this spell (on an altar to Kali) and how you were doing it (in amongst your worship or devotion). there's of course no crime in flexing the theurgy in this manner, it just isn't either traditional to hoodoo (which is primarily Baptist and focusses on Jesus or Jehovah or both), or clear to newbies without a detailed explanation (such as that the altar is to an Indian deity and has roses and other devotional offerings to Kali amongst the Wealthy Way spell pieces, which you could describe each in detail for the observer).

thanks for showing us the altar. I like 'show and tell' type things and understand that this sort of runs counter-to-the-grain in the realm of magic and, sometimes, religion. the first mojo bag i ever created i carried it on a key-ring outside of my pocket and showed its contents to anyone who wanted to know about it. it wasn't intended as anything traditional. I called it my Power Bag. it had demons and horned nuts and other things in it that people had mixed feelings about. I felt their handling it gave me power to interact socially with them (as i am retiring/shy by nature; the position i was placing myself was far more outgoing and social that to which i had become accustomed).

magic is often done privately, and to take it public can be both a liberating and a controversial event. :o
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Technical Help
forum@luckymojo.com
Lucky Mojo Curio Company
nagasiva
Site Owner

Re: Wealthy Way Spell *on a Kali Altar*

New postby Literarylioness » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:03 am

nagasiva wrote:...magic is often done privately, and to take it public can be both a liberating and a controversial event. :o

This is an interesting post, because I think it highlights an interesting paradox of magic and altars in connection with people. I am quite gregarious and vocal in my day to day life, but when it comes to my personal magic and altars, I am much more private and reticent.

Thank you for the post nagasiva.

Mary
Literarylioness

It's Not Cute Being Broke

New postby pla6066 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Good Day everyone :D

I am very intrigued..I am looking forward to becoming an avid customer and student with Lucky Mojo. I very very new to the concept of Hoodoo and ran across this site while searching for similar information on google. Your site is the best one going.

My question is this. I am currently unemployed..Need undoubtly to generate some income. So what can I do now,right now to call prosperity to me so that I can have what I need to get what I want?
pla6066

Re: It's Not Cute Being Broke

New postby Sharona22 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Maybe as a friend and a fellow person hoodoo worker I will say what I have said before maybe some of us forum viewers have extra or things we are not using that we can send you. Maybe cat can add a new catagory where we can help each other what goes around comes around
Sharona22

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 am

That's a really sweet idea, Sharona. But also, let us be realistic here and note that at $3.00 per pack for herbs and $1.50 per pack for agarbhatti incense from India, spiritual supplies typically cost less than a pack of cigarettes.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Literarylioness » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 am

Your post reminds me of the great qoute "spend some to get some." Even with a little investment you can get a lot. The spell kits are quite economical for what you get and worth every penny.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Sharona22 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am

I agree with both your posts and cat knows for me to offer is big because of what happened to me personally I just felt it was worth putting out there. I have always been like that
Sharona22

New postby 213 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I was in a similar situation when I first ran across LM. Here's what I did:

I went to LM and put everything i needed in the basket for the total (including shipping).

I wrote the total on a piece of plain white paper and folded it towards me twice. I put the little piece of paper with the LM order under a tea light and lit the candle asking for the doors of prosperity to open up to me. Just do one tea light a day until the money comes.

Because you don't have herbs and oils, this will be a very weak spell. Instead of one lump sum, it will trickle in little by little. ie you find two quarters or someone insists on paying for your lunch even though you have cash in hand. What you have to remember is save the extra money that comes your way, until you get it all.

Also, when you have limited funds, your first instinct might be to order prosperity products. Don't. Cleans yourself first (LM 13 Herb bath). Next protect yourself (Fiery Wall of Protection Oil). THEN ensure your prosperity (crown of success spell kit).

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
This is a good reference website.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby pla6066 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Thank you from my heart ;)

I will do as everyone has suggested.
pla6066

Easy Low Cost Money Spells

New postby carolina_dean » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 pm

I've been hearing from many people lately who are really hurting financially in this economy. It seems that everyone is getting bailed out except for the common wo/man. The one thing that surprises me is that many of the people I am hearing from come from magickal traditions, and identify as Wiccans, Magicians, Rootworkers, etc....As magickal practitioners, you would think that they would have been doing some type of ongoing prosperity work so that they would not get behind in their bills, and have enough money to pursue their interests. So with that in mind, here are some easy low-cost money drawing spells that you can perform to help bring prosperity and increase into your life.

RED ONION FOR MONEY

Burn the skin of a red onion to draw luck and prosperity into your home. Lore dictates that the onion should be stolen to do you any good, but it never hurts to do this with one you've paid for.

MONEY TALISMAN

Print the Second Pentacle of Jupiter out on your computer. Write your name on its reverse three times, then cross and cover this with the word Prosperity. Finally, write the statement Money Come to Me, over and over around this forming a perfect circle. Blow a little powdered sugar (known to some as Drawing Powder) over the talisman, fold it towards yourself three times and keep this in your wallet or purse to draw money and peace of mind. If you desire you can make a second talisman is this manner and keep it in your check register. If you don't have drawing powder, again, use cinnamon powder.

TRAINED HUNTING MONEY

One common complaint that I am hearing is that "I want to do such and such, but I don't have the money." My advice to these people is while you're waiting to save money, why not train the money you DO have to go out and get more money for you. The technique of training hunting money was first introduced to me by Cat Yronwode through her Lucky Mojo website, where it is part of her online book "Hoodoo in Thory and Practice." Her directions for training your money can be found atthe page titled "Money Drawing": http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

NEW MOON MONEY RITUAL

You Will Need:

appx. 14 Tea Lights
Cinnamon Powder
Cinnamon Stick
1 dram bottle
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
incense
10.5 X 7 inch Pyrex Dish
Sand (graveyard dirt, dirt from a successful business, a bank, or even uncooked rice)
pen & paper

Directions: Perform this working when the moon is New. Break off a few pieces of the cinnamon stick and place this in the dram bottle, add some cinnamon powder, then fill the bottle with olive oil. As you prepare the oil, pray over the oil saying something such as Heavenly Father, may your power work through this oil to crush the mountains that block my path and set my feet on the path to prosperity, may it increase the fruit of my good work, bring about wealth and bless it. In Jesus' name. Amen"

On a piece of brown paper torn on all four sides by hand, write your own name three times, then cross and cover this with the words "Prosperity is Mine!" Anoint the four corners and center of the paper with oil, then fold the paper towards you three times, turning it clockwise between each fold and then set the paper aside for now.

Spread out the sand (or dirt) in the Pyrex dish so that it is approximately 1/4 of the way full and level. Place your petition paper under the Pyrex dish and arrange the 14 tea lights in the dish. Remove the tea light from it's little tin cup and carve the words prosperity around the candle. Put nine drops of the cinnamon oil in the bottom of the tin cup and replace the candle. Do this for all 14 candles.

Light the first candle and incense then focusing on your desire, pray from the heart for prosperity and increase in your life. Alternately, you can pray the 23rd Psalm. Let the candle burn out on it's own. The following night and each night thereafter as the moon grows, burn one of the tea lights and repeat your prayer; burning your last candle on the first night of the full moon (which will be about 14 days).

When the moon is New again, repeat your ritual.

Note: All of the materials called for in this spell can be obtained with reasonable cost. A 50 count bag of tea lights can be purchased fairly cheap for as little as $2.50. Many people already have cinnamon in their spice rack and olive oil (or some kind of vegetable oil) in their pantry. If you don't have cinnamon yourself, surely you can borrow some from a neighbor. If you don't have or don't wish to use the Pyrex dish, you can prepare one candle each night and burn it on an overturned saucer. In addition, you can use dirt from the grave of a rich man in place of the sand, or dirt from a thriving business or a bank, or uncooked rice.

MAKING A MONEY BAG

To perform this spell you will have to begin by taking a trip to a business which is known to be successful and consistently turns a profit. This can include a bank, a grocery, or even a franchise in a national chain of businesses. Take a dollar bill to the place that you choose and ask the cashier for 10 dimes. Now before you leave the establishment, you must leave one of the dimes behind somewhere. When I performed this spell, I walked outside and pushed the dime into the ground outside the business.

When you are ready to perform your spell, take the nine dimes and arrange them so that they form an equal armed cross. Take a piece of paper and write your name on it nine times, then cross and cover this with the affirmation Prosperity is mine and draw dollar signs in the four corners. Anoint the four corners and center of the paper with your cinnamon oil. Fold the paper towards you three times, rotating it clockwise between each fold.

Place one candle in each of the four "corners" that formed by the dimes and in the center place the petition paper. Anoint the four candles with your cinnamon oil. Take a cinnamon stick, a ginger root, and one whole nutmeg and anoint them with your oil as well then place them on top of the petition in the center of the cross of dimes.

Light the four candles and make your prayer or petition for money and prosperity. When the candles have burned out, collect the nine dimes, the petition, the Cinnamon Stick, Ginger Root and Whole Nutmeg and place this all in a green mojo bag. Anoint the bag with money drawing oil as well.

SHARING THE WEALTH

Many spiritual practitioners believe that to receive, one must give. For this reason they will often sacrifice a certain amount of their own money by donating it to a random stranger (usually someone who appears to be in dire need), or a worthy cause. This is done without any expectation of receiving anything in return, but given freely with the knowledge that as you bless others, so will you be blessed yourself.

PITFALLS IN MONEY MAGICK

Some people have a tendency to believe that when it comes to money magick that it is a once and done thing. They will do their working, have an initial success and then believing that the money will continue coming in they don't continue their efforts. It is important to remember to continue your work even in the good times so that your money luck doesn't dry up.

CONCLUSION

These workings were designed to be fairly easy to perform with materials that can be obtained with little effort at a reasonable cost, even for the individual who is on a tight budget. When you begin to reap the rewards of your efforts you may wish to invest in a wider array of supplies, materials, and/or curios that are more traditional and which can all be purchased through Lucky Mojo. However, I would caution you not to rely on magick alone to bring about prosperity and increase in your life. Let your magick work in tandem with making wise choices when it concerns your money.

Carolina Dean
56 (G)
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Re: Easy Low Cost Money Spells

New postby Lara » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 am

Those are excellent suggestions, thank you for posting them.
I would also like to add that an oil lamp for money drawing works very well in the long term, the continued cost only being the oil.
Lara
Lara

New postby Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

I like the Money Stay With Me spells and ongoing money work. Just like protection, money work must be continuous. Also, any job work should be ongoing and a honey jar on the boss.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby carolina_dean » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks you two.

I don't know how y'all feel, but I get so disappointed in practitioners from magical traditions, when the whine and gripe about how bad their lives are and then don't put their knowledge into actual practice in order to improve their lives. I understand that there are times when people need to vent, but when that time is over you need to stop thinking about all the excuses for why you can't do a thing and start focusing on what you can do in the here and now to improve your life.

Also, on the original subject of this post, I wanted to add that you should never discount the simple act of prayer alone. This is not only true of money magic, but of any problem or goal that you have in life. Best of all it won't cost you a dime!

carolina dean
56 (G)
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby Sharona22 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 am

I actually believe that blessing a candle carveing names or things on it,anointing it and maybe some sachet and prayer all of this is not very expensiive and the power of prayer is awesome.
Sharona22

New postby simplylooking » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 am

How do you write the success sigils?? And how do one build altars if they are new and living in small spaces with no yard
simplylooking

New postby Turnsteel » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:11 am

simplylooking wrote:How do you write the success sigils?? And how do one build altars if they are new and living in small spaces with no yard

The success sigil mentioned can be found here : http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html. As for what to do if you have limited space, try a temporary alter, its only an alter when you use it for work after that you put the stuff away and it gos back to being your nightstand or dresser or coffee table.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby hawk8414 » Sun May 03, 2009 1:30 am

I always use a green candle on a Friday,which is the day of Venus in the hour of Venus. I use patchouli leaf, dill weed, five finger grass, and lately fenugreek.

But i just rub down the green candle with the money drawing oil, dress it with the appropriate herbs,roots, and wait for the proper hour and then light it and let it burn all the way down. If the glass breaks, I get my wish. I did this with her lovers oil and used a red candle and the appropriate herbs and it broke the glass, then i tried it again the next night, and darned if it didn't break the second glass!
hawk8414

New postby Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Another good way to start getting prosperity to come to you is to give something away with no expectations of reimbursement by that person. Charity is a powerful thing. It doesn't have to be much. A friend of mine would tape a dollar bill to the inside of the stall door in the woman's bathroom with a note wishing the person that found it all the luck in the world. She does it once a month and has never worried about money.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby mar » Fri May 29, 2009 7:21 pm

I have a question about the money talisman, when you cross your name, which is written 3 times, with the word Prosperity, which is only once, are you to turn the paper clockwise and write on top of your name? SOrry kind of confused as to how it will look.
Thanks
mar

New postby carolina_dean » Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Both your name AND the words prosperity is supposed to be written three times. There's actually a picture later in the original post that shows how a petition should look. You don't fold the paper until after the petition is written.

Dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby Wylde » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 am

Having come from many years of pagan practise prior to arriving here I can clarify a couple of things regarding some of these ideas posted here about how pagans can't seem to do prosperity work for themselves. It does seem rather common, and I think in part its lack of self esteem, and lack of faith in the universe/gods etc. These are my opinions only, and I am not saying this applies to all pagans in any way, but I have noticed in my own works when I was up i was really up, my prosperity work was amazing. However as time went on, as my self esteem waned, and the more I heard about how materialism was bad, the less my prosperity efforts worked.

I am not saying they wouldn't work at all, I turned it around a couple of years ago, got myself a great job, etc. But things fell apart again this time for health reasons. This time I am older and realize its not my "prosperity" work that's failing, there's alot more going on, and I am gonna get it all straight again in time.

Materialism is sorta a dual edge sword in paganism, you care less about the hottest trend, the "fitting in with the jones's" etc and yet your drawn to the pretty trappings of paganism etc. So while many pagans don't seem to fall for the need for the hottest trends, clothes, technology, etc. some spend what little extra monies they do have on rocks, and glitter, and nifty little chachkis. So like most people they are living paycheck to paycheck, and when the unexpected happens they are just as strapped as anyone else. At least in my case my lack of self esteem would prevent me from either using my magic (thinking I didn't deserve more, or whatever) OR maybe its just to little to late, and lack of immediate results creates doubt, and depression. We are after all a society that demands immediate gratification. I have run into this problem not only with myself but with other members of my own family, in mundane as well as magical endeavors. Lack of enthusiasm, follow through, etc. In a word, LAZYNESS is what it boils down to (remember im talking about me and my family now not pagans in general). Its a viscous circle, with less effort offered in half hearted attempts over time until finally your just going through the motions, skipping steps, etc. I am realizing alot of this just now, reading over all of this massive material I have now from cat's course book, and the online resources here. It isnt that it never worked, its lack of commitment, effort, follow through, etc on MY part that is a big part of the problem.

Sometimes things just don't work, and no one can really say ok its this or that. Perhaps just the wrong request at the wrong time, but I am very happy to be learning my mistakes now and to be getting back on track. Already with doing complete works I am seeing results, no skipping steps, etc. I am sure theres much more for me to learn, but this is a very valuable lesson. (again this part is speaking only of myself)

And btw I am creating a prosperity alter now and I will be attaining the financial stability I need and deserve. That being said, thank you Dean and others for posting ideas and options here (and elsewhere) on the forums for making this happen. You are marhvelous!
Wylde

New postby carolina_dean » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:43 am

It's funny that you should respond to this post after it's been dormant for a bit. Just this past Thursday I fixed up a money-drawing mojo for myself, and ofcourse I got paid the following day so that wasn't a sign. I knew I would be getting paid the following day. However, my palm's been itching like crazy and last night I dreamed I was playing slots (I've never played slots in my life) and won over $9000.00 ! Then this morning you respond to an old post about drawing money to you you. My work is coming back to me...lol

Good luck in all your work Willa.

Dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby Keirith » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:48 pm

The story by Turnsteel reminds me of my own great grandmother, a woman who came to this country with 4 young children...very poor...spoke no English. Her village took up a collection for her boat passage...to see if her presence would 'cure' her dying husband who came earlier to this country to provide for her in the old country. Well he was on his deathbed when she arrived and died shortly after, leaving her virtually penniless. Returning from his funeral, She gave away the last few coins that were left in her purse to the poor, proclaiming 'now I have nothing, I am in God's hands He will take care of me'. And He did. Not that she became a rich woman, but she worked hard, as a midwife, wet nurse and herbalist, never losing her dignity, and raised her 4 children to be successful adults and was able to have a comfortable old age. None of this was done with welfare or public assistance. Somehow that gesture of giving away the last few coins in her purse, surrendering herself to the Higher Forces was pivotal in her survival. I never knew my great grandmother; but I wish I did; the herbalist part particularly intrigues me, but all that knowledge was quickly swept under the rug so to speak, by her grown up children as being well, I guess 'old country' or something like that.
Keirith

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:54 pm

That is one way to do it. There are dozens of different ways to write out talismanic seals and petition papers.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby heathernijoli » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 am

I think it would be very inexpensive to keep the money drawing oil lamp burning. They are only $7 and are dressed at LMCC for money drawing to your home.

You can read about them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#matches
heathernijoli

New postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:07 am

heathernijoli wrote:I think it would be very inexpensive to keep the money drawing oil lamp burning. They are only $7 and are dressed at LMCC for money drawing to your home.

You can read about them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#matches

I agree with this Heather. I started a money burning lamp for my business and it has added a very nice and strong punch to the other work that I am doing, so I am definitely a lamp lover now!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby preppieroots » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Literarylioness wrote:
Pics of altars is a very personal thing. I would never publicly display my altars. I was actually taught not to take pictures of my altars, because they are private. Again, that was something I was taught and not everyone need follow that concept, but please understand if some folks do follow this advice.

I was also taught not to speak of my work while I was working on it. It is fine to discuss past work, but not present or ongoing work. As my mentor often told me "keep it zipped."

Mary

Me too, I think of the most famous line from Fight Club when it comes to this idea of being silent about our working spells;
Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

But I did enjoy the photo of the altar, it was very pretty and inspiring.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

How to attract Money to me

New postby diamondstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 am

Hi, Can I please get some advice/tips/spells on attracting money. I need a great one that works.
Thank you
diamondstar

Re: How to attract Money to me

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 am

There have been many threads on money-drawing work. Search the forums, and then if after reading what has been said so far you still don't have something appropriate to your needs, you can start a new thread.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 pm

LM has the Money Drawing spell kit...read about it here...http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby diamondstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 pm

jwmcclin wrote:LM has the Money Drawing spell kit...read about it here...http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
thank you so much. i did do a search but it was very confusing. thank you for the info; exactly what i had in mind. much gratitude jwmcclin.
diamondstar

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Search LM homepage and review everything offered...select spell kits for option listed above.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Prettykila » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 am

Something that I have been doing for a few years now is drawing pentagrams on each of the four corners of the front of the bill. The first time that you do it, you need to put alot of intent and power into it and assert that the money is yours and will return. When you are returned the money that you spent(with the pentas on it) you usually get back double. That is, a twenty turns into a forty sort of deal. Once you build up power within the universe that you have claimed your money, you can start to anoint your cash with your fluids, be it semen, menstrual blood saliva, etc. Unsanitary for the next person that it circulates to, I know, so be sparse with the fluids. Just a quick few drops. I did this and five dollars turned into five hundred.
Prettykila

New postby Mohammed » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 am

Burn basil
Mohammed

What spells to do with dirt from the bank...?

New postby stelselv » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:07 am

what spell can I do with bank's dirt to draw prosperity ????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Re: dirt from the bank

New postby Mother Mystic » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:43 am

First of all, is this the bank where you keep your money? If it is good, otherwise I personally wouldn't use it. You can add it to money drawing oils, incense, powders. Add it to the oil of a money/prosperity lamp, add it to a prosperity or money stay with me mojo bag. Make a circle around a lodestone with it.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

New postby stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm

thank you mother <mystic, I am burning the dried dirt with my incense, let you know how it goes.... appreciate your reply...

stelselv

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:31 pm

This is very interesting to know... I am trying to figure out a discreet way to get the dirt with all the security issues...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Security issues like......what? I mean I agree with Mystic. I wouldnt use it. Besides if you bank, and they have more than one location then it wouldnt be useful. My point is your can get your money out at many locations. Most banks do not have after hours security like in the parking lot. Go there late at night...get a little broom or something sweep it in a bag and there you go. I mean you are not getting the dirt in the bank though. Eh but I agree i wouldnt use bank dirt unless its a small one.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby stelselv » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 am

I am trying to figure out a discreet way to get the dirt with all the security issues...

I did not go INTO the bank to get the dirt, just outside the bank, there is a big tree, I used a pair of plastic gloves to dig some dirt from the root of the tree.. the tree is in the bank's premises... 2 days later the dirt dried up and i am using it to burn with my incense, not a bad idea... let you know how it goes..........

stelselv

New postby Bibi » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

I got some bank dirt from right next to the building by "dropping my keys" while I was leaving. ;) There were people outside coming and going, and nobody suspected a thing.

After I dried it, I found that it had some pyrite in it. That was pretty awesome.
Bibi

Help with Money Spell

New postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 am

Hello, I'm planning to do the money spell which can be found on http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html and its called "RITUAL FOR PERPETUAL EVER-INCREASING INCOME,
PROSPERITY AND WEALTH "
I have a couple of questions regarding the spell and I hope someone here doesn't mind answering them.

1) I'm doing this money spell not only for myself but for everyone in my house : brother, mum and dad. So where it says I should add some of my hair to the base of the candle should I add everyone in my houses aswell?

2) I live in the U.K. and we dont have one dollar bills so can I use coins to stick onto the candle instead?

3) It says I should bury it as close as I can to my front door. I have a small drain thing outside my house which is right under my doorstep could I bury it in there? There is also a small patch of grass at the edge of my house could I bury it there instead?

4) Im having a problem getting hold of the Blue Flag Root, could I replace it for something else?

I would appreciate any help I could get. Thanks
wollf

Re: Help with Money Spell

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 am

Hello

wollf wrote:1) I'm doing this money spell not only for myself but for everyone in my house : brother, mum and dad. So where it says I should add some of my hair to the base of the candle should I add everyone in my houses aswell?

Sure.

wollf wrote:2) I live in the U.K. and we dont have one dollar bills so can I use coins to stick onto the candle inste

Yes

wollf wrote:3) It says I should bury it as close as I can to my front door. I have a small drain thing outside my house which is right under my doorstep could I bury it in there? There is also a small patch of grass at the edge of my house could I bury it there instead?

Do whatever you can to get it buried as close as possible.

wollf wrote:4) Im having a problem getting hold of the Blue Flag Root, could I replace it for something else?

Just order it from Luckymojo, ya know, the company that owns and runs this forum? Here's a link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 am

wollf

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 am

3) You can also purchase a flower pot and bury and place in front of your house at the front door
4) LM sells Blue Flag Root found here http://www.herb-magic.com/blue-flag-root.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Money spell for someone on fixed income

New postby flamethrower » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm

What fast money spell would you do on someone's behalf who is disabled and cannot work?
Currently, the monthly bills and med expenses are more than she's receiving from the government.

With most money spells, I try to increase opportunities to attract and make money so I'd burn a Road Opener candle in addition to Money candles. In this case, however, I'm a bit stumped since she can't work and I'm not going to recommend that she take her last few dollars to play the lottery.

I thought about using Money Stay with Me oil, cinnamon and sassafras herbs on a green candle. Maybe petitioning to St. Jude for immediate help.

Suggestions?
flamethrower

Re: Money spell for someone on fixed income

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 am

I second the Money Stay With Me idea, that will help with getting her bills settled out nice so she no longer loses money that way. If you think she's work it, get her the Money Stay With Me spellkit, I've seen that do a lot of good for people.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: Money spell for someone on fixed income

New postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 am

I like a mojo Bag with Blue Flag root dressed with Wealthy way oil for getting your dollar to stretch. Its a simple spell,listed on the Lucky Mojo Herb pack of Blue Flag Root--Blue Flag Root, Green Mojo bag, Wealthy Way oil, that's a complete hand for less that $20.00
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby sparkel81 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I have a question concerning tha dirt from tha bank....Now what if their is no dirt located on tha outside of tha bank where ur banking at what could be used as an alternative or could u go to one of the other branches?
sparkel81

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

If you have a bank that has multiple location such as Bank of America or something...then simply go to another bank that you do your business at. As long as its your bank that you have, it does not make a difference.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances, Real Estate