• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Egg, Poppy, Mustard, Calamus, Pepper: To Control

Egg, Poppy, Mustard, Calamus, Pepper: To Control

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 pm

If you want to make someone easier to influence, and you want to break their resistance then take an egg. Poke a hole in it and fill it with Poppy Seeds, Black Mustards Seeds, Calamus, and a small pinch of Red Pepper, or if you have it Dirt Dauber's Nest.

If you have personal concern include it in the mix and write their name on the egg in a complete circle.

Light 3 Black candles dressed with Confusion Oil and place them in a triangle around the egg as you pray Psalm 8 (verse 6) or a prayer of your choice.

When the candles burn down toss the egg at your target's door, or take it outside and using a hammer shatter the egg and therefore their resistance.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Egg, Poppy, Mustard, Calamus, Pepper: To Control

New postby Sebastien » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Apart from smashing it with a hammer, could you throw it at their car if you can't get access to their house?
Sebastien

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm

You certainly can. The idea is to get them to walk through it, clean it up, get their hands in it etc.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby lotusflower » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Just smashing it with a hammer will work too though? Without them putting their hands in it?

I mean, obviously it would be better for them to touch it, or clean it up. But if that's not a possibility, as in I don't want them to know I'm doing that to them, then just the hammer will work outside of my house?

Also, this may be a stupid question, but do you drain the egg before putting everything in it?
lotusflower

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 pm

All I can tell you is that I've worked it both ways with success.

You can drain a little bit of the egg out to make room, especially if you put a bit of Dirt Dauber's Nest in there.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby lotusflower » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Thank you!
lotusflower

Re: Poppy seed for controlling?

New postby Sebastien » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Thank you, I'm sure this little nasty trick will work rather well!
Sebastien

New postby yooster976 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 am

Would you reseal the hole in the egg with wax or some other method.
yooster976

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes, you want to reseal the little hole you make.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

This was helpful thank you ConjureMan!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby neverfit » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am

I know the spell sounds like it uses a few nasty ingredients, but since it's for control, could it be used to control a stubborn lover / potential lover?

Would shattering it on the outside wall of the dorm they live in work, since obviously shattering it on the inside of the dorm might draw attention?
neverfit

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm

I personally wouldn't use this against a lover. This is aimed at breaking someone's resistance so you can dominate them. If you are interested in influencing a stubborn lover there are other ways to go about it depending on what type of work you are attempting to do.

Master Root, Calamus, and Master of the Woods can help overcome resistance from those you still want a decent relationship with. Poppy Flowers and Star Anise can be used to influence one you love.

Again, it depends on what you seek to do.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:44 pm

In order to understand which spells to use in which situations, you should try to understand each spell and its ingredients and intentions in context. One way to contextualize spells is to view them against a successive series of contextual frames. There are several basic ways to characterize spell work; here are five of the most useful frames:

1) energetic type (creative versus coercive)
2) kinetic type (static or binding versus productive of movement)
3) directional type (drawing versus repelling)
4) condition or situation type (love, money, protection, etc.)
5) physical format type (container spell, candle spell, bathing spell, etc.)
6) symbolism of ingredients (range of effects associated with ingredients)

It helps to imagine all of these categories as overlapping and non-exclusive ways of contextualizing a spell. That is, rather than a tree-branching hierarchy by which one might "key out" a spell in the way that botanists "key out" species of plants, one can place any given spell along the polarity axis or among the multiple-choice sub-sets in each of the five categories above and then compare it to other spells which are situated nearby, relationally speaking.

ConjureMan described a type of egg spell to control someone's mind in a dominating manner. To use a dominating and controlling spell of this type on a lover would not be as appropriate as using a subtle and bewitchingly controlling spell. Let us look at the spell ConjureMan gave, and see why it is not suitable for love or romance work but might find use in a loveless and static marriage:

First, viewed according to its placement in category #1 (energetic type), it is coercive, not creative. Love spells span the entire range from creative ro coercive, so this contextual category is unimportant in the present case.

Then, we can assess this spell according to its placement in category #2 (kinetic type). In this schema, ConjureMan's egg spell is a static spell; the intention is to produce stasis in the target, for once deployed and effected in the life of the targeted individual, the spell is not expected to produce further changes within the person's emotions, physical health, or location. Kinetic stasis may render the spell unsuitable for a love spell, since love spells, by their very nature, are highly kinetic. However, there is nothing to argue against its use in a static marital situation.

Next, we note that the spell's directional type (category #3) is neutral. As a static spell (category #2) and a neutrally directional spell that neither draws nor repels, we can say that this spell merely attaches itself to the target, who is then affected by it, regardless of whether he draws nearer to or moves farther away from the spell-caster. This neutrality of motion may render the spell unsuitable for a love spell, since love spells, by their very nature, are generally drawing, but, again, its non-directionality may mean that it is suitable for use in a permanent marriage of long standing.

The condition this spell addresses (category #4) is rulership or control. There is a very slight overlap between the condition of rulership and the condition of love, but since this spell is a static, non-kinetic, non-drawing spell, it would hardly be suitable for even dominating love work, unless the relationship were already permanently fixed through marriage.

Within the description of physical formats (#5 above), there are hundreds of basic rootwork spells, including a great many container spells. Each physical format type has further sub-types, such as container spells worked within paper, within cloth, within boxes, within bottles, within eggs, and so forth. The fact that this is an egg spell is more or less unimportant to whether it can be used in love work, since there are so many egg spells, worked for various purposes, such as an egg spell to move someone away, an egg spell to break up a marriage, an egg spell to ease the pains of babies' teething, etc.

Finally, this spell uses what neverfit called "some nasty ingredients." Category #6, above, does not consist of hard and fast rules of what ingredients can and should be used in every spell, but it encourages us to consider the typical range of effects with which each ingredient is associated. In this casem while Poppy (for confusion) and Calamus (for control and rulership) are quite common in coercive love spells of all types, and Pepper (to enflame, curse, or send away) has ambiguous employment in coercive love-revenge spells, it is almost unheard of to employ Black Mustard Seeds (for cursing) in love-drawing spells, and thus this spell does not "read" like a typical love spell to someone parsing its ingredients list. Only the inclusion of the optional Dirt Dauber's Nest would point to this being a very intensely dominating love spell -- Dirt Dauber's Nest is used, among other things, to keep a husband entirely subjugated to his wife.

In sum, the spell that ConjureMan gave was not a typical love spell, for the multiple reasons stated above. It could, however, be used by a woman to bind, control, and subjugate a man to whom she was already firmly and irrevocably married and whom she, in some measure at least, also hated.

By the way, there a number of other frames that are useful in the contextualization spells -- ethnic or cultural origin, religious components if any, inclusion or non-inclusion of traditional ingredients, etc. Those frames were not relevant in this case, but there are times when i use these and other frames as i am trying to understand the origin, intention, and potential efficacy of a spell that is presented to me.

Hoodoo is not just a simple list of spells -- it is a complex system of beliefs and practices, and the more you understand the orderly patterns underlying that complexity, the better a practitioner you will become.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby sunseer88 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 pm

how do you poke a hole in an egg without it breaking?
sunseer88

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 pm

With a needle or a pin.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby KhonsuMes » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, for the great analysis of the spell.
Much food for thought there.
And I sense you provide your students with a lot more from where that came from.
Your command of the hoodoo tradition from all its sides - practical, esthetic, historic, psychological, and intellectual - is just amazing.
Thanks for all you do.

@ConjureMan and posters - Thanks for the cool spell and discussion too!
KhonsuMes

New postby theusurper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 am

When is the best day to do this spell
theusurper

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 pm

I've always worked this type of conjure based on need. If I need to break someone's resistance for domination work then I simply do it. If you work by days of the week you can do this on a Tuesday for its aggressive nature, or Thursday for domination.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby theusurper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

thank you,CM, i love to learn from you
theusurper

New postby ONiki Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:03 pm

CM and Miss Cat,
you two are amazing! It feels good to learn from knowledgeable people. Everytime I read post from the two of you I get so floored that I feel like a groopie.lol
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

New postby TBanks91 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Where do you get Poppy Seeds; Black Mustard Seeds and Calamus? [sorry if it seems awkward of a question?] I live in Las Vegas, and its dry as hell and you cant find nothing!
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Everything mentioned on this form is about Lucky Mojo products.

If you plan on using this spell for the situation you've been talking about I'd think twice about it. This spell isn't meant to be used for a love target.

Especially in your case, your love interest is confused enough without tossing in Poppy Seeds and Black Mustard Seeds into the mix.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby TBanks91 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:59 pm

OH! haha! nevermind then! thank for the heads up!!!!

I'm getting a reading soon too!!! SOO EXCITED!
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

New postby SAgirl » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Can I use cayenne pepper?
SAgirl

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Yes, you can.

HER-PEP-RECR
Pepper, Red, Crushed Cayenne
$3.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby SAgirl » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks Miss Cat.
SAgirl

New postby aligrace5 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Mrs. Cat,
i know you said that you wouldnt recommend using the egg spell for domination if its also a love interest so in that case what is the best domination/coercive work to do? Im in a situation where i have to deal with the father of my child who is still very angry with me over past issues and will become enraged at me very quickly even though he has a new girlfriend. I dont want to rule out possible reconcilation so i dont want to do something that isnt meant for someone you love but i definately need help with domination as he always tries to run over me even when it comes to our daughter. Thanks!!
aligrace5

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

When people are quick to anger or there is resentment, it is far better to sooth and sweeten then dominate and control. Heal the rift between the two of you with a honey jar to keep things amicable. If you don't want him back but you want to keep him in yoru life this is the best way to go--it can also help with getting child support if that is what you need.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby missmoon510 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 am

I am dealing with some custody issues with the father of my son. I have 100% placement and custody. I want to move and this man is being very difficult. He had been unwilling to sit down for mediation even at the advice of his attorney. He is dragging things on and I am hoping for s swift resolution. I am already working with compelling powders and do as I say. I have laid down the powders in his home and made sure he has touched them. I also have a court case kit that I will use if we need to go to court.

I also had mama Starr light four vigil candles for my situation.

This spell sounds like it may be helpful in breaking down his resistance for a resolution. I don't want any I'll will on this man, just for his compliance.

I plan on using calamus, poppy, pepper but the black mustard seeds I am wounding if they are going to be helpful in this case...something someone said made me think this component may bring ill will to him...could this be?
Many blessings. Thank you.
missmoon510

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:38 pm

This conjure is indeed coercive with harsh elements aimed at blasting through the barriers of the mind and weakening it with a fog of confusion. If you are hesitant, then don't use it.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Marshall48 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:02 pm

What if the intended target wheres rubber gloves to clean it up, will it still work?
Marshall48

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 pm

It'll be fine.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby hapinys » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Love this post ;)
hapinys

New postby BellaMars » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 pm

I was planning to work this spell tonight. Do I need to throw the egg immediately after the candles burn out or can I wait until tomorrow when I know where his car will be to throw it at it?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
BellaMars

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion