Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 pm

I would pour Jinx Killer over the eggs and toss them into the crossroads or into a river.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

farosea

Unread post by farosea » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali...there turned out to be three of the suckers around the front of the house. Your input is greatly appreciated. Now Im prepared.

Papa LeRoy
Egg Shells

Unread post by Papa LeRoy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 am

In making magical chalks, it call for egg shells. Lucky mojo sells egg shell power, can this be use also as an ingredient or should I use my own eggs.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Egg Shells

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 am

The nice thing about the Eggshell Powder Cup, Cascarilla is that the shells have been finely grounded which is great for making chalk. Personally I have used a mixture of both cascarilla and my own egg shells in my chalk mixture.

ZOO-CUP-CASC
Eggshell Powder Cup, Cascarilla, 2 per pkg
$4.00

Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Papa LeRoy

Unread post by Papa LeRoy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:34 am

Thank Papa Newt, I will try that!!!

Callie

Unread post by Callie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 pm

I thought I would give everyone a bit of a laugh today :)

I was advised recently to do a nine day egg cleansing and to apply the egg top to toe. I did not hesitate to apply the egg, yolk and white from head to foot.

I didn't realise the egg stayed intact! Mind you, I DID feel better :)

monaloving

using eggs

Unread post by monaloving » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:18 am

Hi does anyone know of any love spell involving the use of eggs?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: using eggs

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:17 am

Hi monaloving,

although not specific to love spells, the following thread which I've merged your post into can provide you with lots of idea for working with eggs.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

ZOO-BHE-EGGO
Black Hen Egg Curio
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

ZOO-CUP-CASC
Eggshell Powder Cup, Cascarilla, 2 per pkg
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Jfrog

Unread post by Jfrog » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:16 am

Does one stay dressed for the egg cleansing or not?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 am

1BlessedCat

There is no one way to do such a thing, thus, no one answer.

Jfrog

Unread post by Jfrog » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am

Thanks, Turnsteel. Got you. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm

1BlessedCat: I agree with Turnsteel... You would get 95 different answers for this if you asked 100 different workers. Practice, learn, and do...then find out what works for YOU. :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

oldletters
Egg Cleansing

Unread post by oldletters » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm

I've began to do an egg cleansing, I have it under my bed with water. I'm going to leave it for 9 days.

Initially I was going to go to a crossroads, offer 3 pennies, and throw it over the left shoulder in order for it to break!

1) I started reading a little bit on the disposing methods that others use, and came across one that said not to break it because of its negative energy will be released and come back to you. I'm wondering is that's so?

2) Once its taken to the crossroads would it be a good idea to take a cleansing bath when I get home just as a something extra?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Egg Cleansing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi, oldletters --

I'd be glad to answer your questions, but you might not like my answers. :-)

First, go back to the beginning of this thread and read it all the way through.

Okay, now on to your questions:

1) No. That is not the way we do it in hoodoo (or in Sicilian Stregheria, either). Breaking the egg is the conclusion of the rite. We just throw it at a tree or smash into a crossroads and be done with it. No three pennies either. Just the egg.

Fearful people who talk about the danger of "releasing the negativity in the egg" are either coming from a different culture than ours or they are unusually fearful people -- or maybe this whole "eggs releasing negative energy" thing is one of those "What if the spell backfires on me or harms me" memes that makes the rounds now and then.

2) That's just like saying, "I took a bath ... should i take a bath to clean off my bath?"

Come on. If you did an EGG CLEANSING, why in the Lord's name would you need to go home and do another cleansing? Do you think the egg cleansing wasn't good enough? If not, WHY DO THE EGG CLEANSING IN THE FIRST PLACE?

This "cleanse-cleanse-cleanse-cleanse-cleanse" stuff is nothing i ever heard or saw in 50 years of hoodoo, but once i got on the internet -- Man, it's been "cleanse-cleanse-cleanse this" and "cleanse-cleanse-cleanse-cleanse that" all day long around here.

I mean, i like a good cleansing as much as the next gal, but the internet is Cleanse City!

Anyway, for lots of authentic and down-home information about how to cleanse with herbal teas, baths, and washes, you ought to pick up a copy of "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by our very own Aura Laforest:

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

HOODOO SPIRITUAL BATHS:
CLEANSING CONJURE WITH WASHES AND WATERS
by Aura Laforest

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths is a clear, concise, and authentic guide to traditional techniques of bathing and cleansing. Learn how to perform a spiritual house cleaning, how to take a magical bath, and how to ritually dispose of bath waters. This practical guide contains clear instructions on how to use easy-to-find ingredients for teas, baths, and washes, plus dozens of time-tested spells and recipes for every condition, including uncrossing, protection, love, sexuality, marriage, beauty, money drawing, business, gambling luck, blessing, and success.
catherine yronwode

keller

Egg Cleanse, whole egg or just yolk?

Unread post by keller » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:57 am

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in beforehand. I am going to perform an egg cleanse to see if I have been afflicted with anything malovalent, as I strongly believe something is afoot, however I am rather confused are you meant to crack the whole egg into the glass of water or just the yolk. All comments will be welcome, thanks....first time poster btw :)

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Egg Cleanse, whole egg or just yolk?

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 am

Hi keller and welcome to the Forum!

You crack the whole egg into the water. That said, one will often see divinatory signs if they are present on or in the yolk area.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

keller

Unread post by keller » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 am

Hi Aura thank you for the welcome, its such a fantastic forum steeped with fascinating, cool people and info :)
Aaah right I see, so I ignore whatever the egg whites are doing and focus solely on the yolk?
in terms of the yolk there was a distinctive shaded in circle darker than the rest of the yolk with another ring around that one, sort of like a pea with a hoop encircling it, any thoughts on interpretation. Thanks in advance :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:56 pm

keller --

No, actually there are TWO ways to read a cracked egg.

1) Read signs or abnormailities on or in the yolk.

2) Pour the egg into a glass of cold water and leave ti for 24 hours and read the images formed by the white (much like wax reading).

Read more here:

Category:Egg Divination
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Divination
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:44 am

It is fascinating to see the different methods utilized by all of the different regions that do this. I must keep in mind the many ways of performing the Egg divination. I spend so much time on the Lucky Mojo site proper that I sometimes for get to check the wealth of knowledge collected at the Readers and Rootworkers site. Thank you for chiming in and providing the link, Miss Cat.
Joseph Magnuson

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 am

Hello,
Can anyone help me here? I did a egg cleaning on my self with 3 brown eggs. Then broke all 3 in a glass of water. 1st egg, had red spots on it. 2nd egg, the yolk had a 1/2 inch nipple on the side made of the same yolk and the 3rd egg, the yolk busted and made the glass all dirty. That I could not see the rest of the yolks. I know egg cleaning are good. But can anyone please tell me what this means?

Thanks
Adrianna

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Good Evening, Adrianna,
I would do more egg cleansings until there are no problems and all is clean.
That's what I am seeing here.
Hope this helps.
Take care

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida
I do weekly cleansings and sometimes every other day. Some times they clear up and sometimes get worse. I have tried getting the eggs and putting holy water, rue and praying. And then cleaning my self. I have been doing this for about 2 months.

Thanks
Adrianna

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Hello, Again, Adrianna,
Have you tried the 13 day cleansing bath? In your case, maybe doing a compete cleansing on yourself first. And then reinforcing with the egg cleansings may help.
I kind of compare it as a total house cleaning (13 day bath) and then routine dusting to keep it clean (that would be the egg cleansing).
Here's the bath I'm talking about: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Wishing you the very best!
Take care

keller

Unread post by keller » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 pm

catherineyronwode

Thank you for your answer Catherine, well then it seems the key is just to put the whole egg in the water. I had actually found that site previously, rather good background information but it would be interesting to know more on how to read the egg whites, loose guidelines like in tarot, as there seems is more info on what to assess in the yolk, I did research and found a bit out.

on a side note I have to give a testimonial on how strong and swift the cleansing worked for me.
I had never tried one before, ever. but was fairly suspicious that a specific family member had unintentionally put a case of the evil eye on me, they have been fairly vocal about their feelings about me unfortunately down to jealousy because of the inability to hold themselves accountable for the situation they currently found themselves in. and a lot of negativity seemed to be surrounding me. I performed the first cleansing on a Friday and left it until the next day to analyse and I was more shocked than anyone when I saw in the yolk what could be called a distinctive eye with red specks on the opposite side, as well as drapes with two pearls, I had to check and recheck, I mean even though you believe and read about things when it happens to you its only human to be shocked. The following night I performed another one with the intention being to repeat it until no abnormalities, well the yolk was perfectly fine and the white was obscuring it totally with many pearls and drapes. which apparently meant the negativity is drawn out. anywhoo that night I had the most amazing loving dream about my partner who because of this family members attitude had caused massive friction between us and when we saw each other next it felt 'clear' if that makes sense. Now I have been job hunting for aaaages, literally 80 applications sent out a week and its been frustrating- I still am ordering my LM products for extra oomph though lol ;) :) - and it had begun to really get me down. 1 day after my 2nd cleanse I received a job interview for a job I would looove!!! I couldn't believe it, I'm just waiting to hear, keep you guys posted, sorry for the long post but sharing positive experiences is a good thing. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 pm

keller: Don't worry about the long post. We thank you for sharing! It's nice to hear real results and observations from people who are actively attempting this work. Carry on and keep us informed of any future occurrences.

Good luck with the job hunt, it's a jungle out there.
Joseph Magnuson

littlestevie
Over the roof

Unread post by littlestevie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:21 pm

What is the significance of throwing an egg over a roof as opposed to on a roof?

I ask because I live in a dry climate where flat roofs are more common than pitched ones, and it seems a broken egg left on a flat roof would continue to work, rotting undetected for a very long time until the elements dispersed it, and if necessary it could as easily be deployed at a work place as at a home.

Thanks in advance for any information shared; I learn so much in this forum!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Over the roof is to send someone away -- you throw the egg up, across, and down.

You cannot adapt everything to suit everything else. Traditions that develop in one culture, region, or nation do not owe it to anyone to be adaptable. :-)
catherine yronwode

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks Miss Cat! I asked because when reading in this forum, it seems some types of work can be tweaked a bit to better suit different circumstances....and you never know until you ask.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

MissC1961

Unread post by MissC1961 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 am

I have always used the method you are talking about , from a black hen and have my own even though they are getting old still laying.
I have never known the answer so why do we use the Black hen Please!!Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello, MissC1961
Have you read through this page?
www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html
I think you'll find the answer you're looking for!
Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Egg Shells

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Papa LeRoy Mystic

Well, with Lucky Mojo's fine products, you get the wonderful LMCCo vibe -- and much less work for you.

If you powder your own eggshells, it's much more labor-intensive, but you get to pray and meditate all the time you're doing it. If you've never done it before, though, and your equipment isn't best suited to the job, it can be frustrating, and you probably don't want frustration all up in your magical chalk.

If this were my project, I'd definitely start with Lucky Mojo's powdered eggshell.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

bluebell

Egg Cleansing in place of Hyssop Bath

Unread post by bluebell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:17 am

I understand that spiritual cleansing is compulsory after doing enemy work even if it was set on MISC altar on behalf of the client. Can I do the egg cleansing ritual in place of the Hyssop bath after doing enemy work. I live in a country where Lucky Mojo do not ship their products to.

Secondly, does the egg has to come from a black hen? What if I cannot get a black hen's egg, can I use any kind of egg irrespective of the colour of the hen?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, bluebell ,
Hyssop, along with Psalm 51, I basically for cleansing and removing sin (especially after acts of revenge).
See Psalm 51 here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
It's a little bit different than the purpose of egg cleansing.
To answer your other questions, I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum. There are a few pages here with answers to your questions. Please read through them
I hope this helps.
Take care

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello I would like to ask a question. After doing an egg cleansing you crack the egg and its double yołk but everything else is okay. Is there any meaning behind double yolk?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, Lemon55,
Just look on page 2 (just back one page). Miss cat has a post about it
Take care

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 am

By the advices of a rootwoker I hav an eggs cleansing to perform for someone who have a strong curse since longtime.I need to perform this egg cleansing during many days.Let me know if i can perform a cleansing bath for myself during this time,a 13th herb bath by exemple.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:41 am

Yes, goldentouch97.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

http://herbmagic.com/protectionspells.html

http://herb-magic.com/baths.html

I'd also suggest you keep your house and bedroom cleansed as well.

Hope this helps.

Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks a lots

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:46 am

I put an egg under my bed last night and I'm having crazy dreams and waking up constantly. Should I push through it or is this a bad sign?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, littlewing,

If you're having bad dreams then, by all means, remove it

Take care

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I realize now the insomnia and bad dreams was a reaction to mom's death before I consciously knew about it. The same thing happened with my dad and a boyfriend that died.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:53 am

where can find a good book for study the art of egg cleansing ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, littlewing,

Please accept my condolences for your loss. And the Condolences of the Lucky Mojo staff

Take care and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

We are here for you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I am not sure about a book all about egg cleansing.

But you can find cleansing books and the Black folders for cleansing ideas: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Take care

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:35 am

A Word of Caution.....I've had the Egg Cleanse done on me twice. If you are really crossed up or have something on you, trust me it will come out in those eggs. I am being honest. Not to scare anyone......If you feel like you are there's a curse or jinxed on you, please get a reading from a LM worker? Let the LM workers handle it, if things are too bad, they can help you.

Worker #1 did this, on me years ago. We both purchased the eggs, she had two black trash bags (double bagged), the bags were empty. The worker prayed over my body with the eggs and behold....something big as a chicken was in those bags.
I so was frightened, I told her not to open the bag. Someone had witchcraft on me. The worker took it to the cemetery prayed over it and buried it. Ms. Worker never opened the bag. I watched her in shock!! Things turned around for me for the better.

Worker #2 did this when I was younger....The same thing. A jealous person tried to kill me, because I felt something was wrong. Especially after having bad dreams, misfortunes, over and over. I took the Eggs, fresh from the grocery store to Ms. Worker's home she talked to me and prayed over my body with the Eggs. (all 12 Eggs)....Behold! A bed of baby snakes hatched in all of those Eggs. I was shocked again! I did not care what she did with those baby snakes either! My life got better.

I do not bother anyone, nor do ill-will out of malice to others, all thru my life, even on this day. I will protect myself and those I love for sure.
I really do not trust people, until I read their spirit thru vision/discernment, then some folks try to fool you, until their true colors come out.

People are so envious, over NOTHING! It is a shame I even have a cousin that tries to compete with me, and be like me. I am trying my best to separate myself from her ill mannered self, jealous self. When I talk about goodness in my life, I can hear and feel her negative energy and comments. Please help me get away from her peacefully! I am so tired of her games. I even called her out, and she tried to play me....Poof be gone cuz!

I had to face reality that my own cousin is jealous of me and what I work so hard for....I really hurts (crying). My Dad can't stand her, because he told me about her, so did my mom (rest her soul), my ex-fiancé, and a prophetess. I did see it myself but I was so in denial.

I had no problem separating myself from others, rolling eyes, lying etc....claiming they were my friend. Separating from a family member is really hard. Help me get away from her in peace that want effect my relationship with my man...I have shed my last tear with her immature behavior.

I am so glad she has never been to my home, nor live close to me. Sometimes I believe she wishes bad luck on me.

Thanks for listening and the help.
GiftedEyes

HappinessRules

egg cleansing weakens me?

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:58 am

I thrive on negative energy why is this?
When ever I do an egg cleansing and I have that egg that I haven't thrown out of my environment I thrive and I'm confident as soon as I thrown that out the correct way all the enemies comes out again and try to embarrassed me and its like I'm caught off guard that's what I hate about egg cleansing it leaves me feelings weak and well open to criticism.

What is going on why do I thrive on more negative energy around me? as appose to remove that clustered negative energy?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: egg cleansing weakens me?

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:10 am

Hi HappinessRules,

If you don't like egg cleansing then simply don't do it.

There are many other ways of cleansing.

Here are some links that will be of help to you:
http://www.jinxkiller.html
http://www.uncrossing.html

As far as your questions about what is going on, I'd encourage you to get a reading to find out.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Blessings~
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:05 pm

I know I shouldn't do it but its easy and so much more cleaner then going through the process of bathing and reading a whole psalm, I don't thrive on negative energy but I doesn't feel negative it feel empowering more so.
As for readings theres too many readers to pick from and I wouldn't know what to ask them.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 pm

HappinessRules

I think a nice, leisurely half-hour or longer appointment with a good reader will help you figure this out. You may be defining "negative energy" differently than most people do. The readers at AIRR are ethical and gifted. They are also thoughtful people who have learned many useful things from their life experience.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:06 am

I don't know I might, if I find the correct reader I need to get all my questions together first, plus getting a reading would be no joke. Its weird some people need a bit of negativity to push them when you clear that away there's nothing challenging you? so your a bit too free? I in a bit of two minds on this one.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, HappinessRules,

That's your decision and your decision only.

We just recommend!! But if you're feeling hesitant, then don't do it.

Take care

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:38 pm

I=I'm*

Reason: Post Doesn't make any sense.

dolphin_flower7

protection using egg spell

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:12 pm

hi! ive been references to egg spells but i cant seem to find how exactly to do this spell? will you pls give details? also, is this spell fir uncrossing or protection or both? i thnk i read smthng abt placing the egg on top of the pic of the person needing protection, shld it be just the yolk, the egg white, or just the uncooked whole egg on top of the pic? im coming to the end of an uncrossing on my man & need to do protection on him..

thanx

Miss Aida
Re: protection using egg spell

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7

I am moving your post to the subforum that deals with your question

Also, we realize you are new, please don't start new topics for questions. It causes a lot of work for the moderators to move them to the correct area.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area there's a white search box. Just type in your key words and you'll be taken to the correct threads.

Wishing you the best

Take care

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 am

I would like to preform a much needed cleansing on my love interest, I will be using a egg and his photo as I won't be able to do it in person.
Will cleansing him mess up any break up work I've done on him and my rival?

Reason: Decided to ask about healing instead

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Hi everyone!

I just read through this topic, and I am interested in using an egg for cleansing myself. I just had a few questions that I couldn't find the answers for:

1) When cleansing yourself multiple days with an egg, is one meant to use different eggs every day and take each of those eggs to a crossroads or forest, or can it be the same egg, which is then disposed of at the end of the cleansing ritual?

2) While I know that black hen eggs are typically used for cleansing, and I plan on ordering them from LM as soon as I get paid, but in the meantime, I have access to freshly laid eggs from my roommate's coop. Would this be sufficient until I can get the black hen eggs? I understand that we are suppose to discuss LM products only, and I hope I am not disrespecting anyone with this question.

Thank you all very much in advance for your help <3

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello, DJ_Reeses ,

You would use a new one everyday.

Now, I have seen people in other spiritual practices use regular eggs. But the effects are MUCH weaker than the black hen eggs.

www.herb-magic.com/black-hen-egg.html

Once you cleanse with the black hen eggs, please keep us posted on what the results are. Would appreciate the learning experience.

Wishing you the very best with this.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm

I've asked two questions and none of them seem to be on here I asked 2 yesterday where are they?

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:55 am

If my question didn't make any sense why not just leave a message under my comment to retype it I find that really disregarding just deleting a question I asked not cool Miss aida

Reason: See admin.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”