• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Unread postby mabel » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 am

Is there any uncrossing method using boiled eggs to rub down the naked body to remove jinx and is crab shell powder available at lucky mojo?
mabel

Re: Eggs and Egg Shell Powder: Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 am

Every method using eggs to remove negative energy, perform an Uncrossing, or heal the body that i know -- from many cultures, and not only in hoodoo -- you work with raw, uncooked eggs. Some folks prefer the egg of a Black Hen. Lucky Mojo keeps chickens and we do sell Black Hen Eggs for this purpose:

http://herb-magic.com/black-hen-egg.html

We also sell Crab Shell Powder for Uncrossing and Reversing:

http://herb-magic.com/crab-shell-powder.html

ZOO-BHE-EGGO
Black Hen Egg Curio
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

ZOO-CUP-CASC
Eggshell Powder Cup, Cascarilla, 2 per pkg
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Eggs and Egg Shell Powder

Unread postby mabel » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 am

Thanks for your kind advise, Cat.

May I verify with you again when you mentioned raw, uncooked egges, does that mean it shouldnt be boiled and will have to be rubbed down on the body with the shell included?

Sorry I am alittle confused about this hope you could enlighten me again.

Thanks a million! :)
mabel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi Mabel,

Bri here, not miss cat, but yes, raw eggs means uncooked, unboiled eggs in their shells. Typically youuse them whole, you don't crack them open, or do anything like that, you use a whole, raw, egg shell and all.

hope that helps,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 am

Thanks Ms Bri, you're truly amazing.

Would you know how do one do the cleansing with the egg then? Do you rub down from head to toe and recite anything as well?
mabel

Re: Eggs and Crab Shell Powder

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 am

mabel wrote:Thanks Ms Bri, you're truly amazing.

Would you know how do one do the cleansing with the egg then? Do you rub down from head to toe and recite anything as well?

Yes, it is from "head to toe and you recite Psalm 51 or Psalm 23. I like Psalm 51, but you can recite both if you are moved to do so.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mabel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 am

Thanks Mary.

Would you kindly advise how many days is required to do this and can we use ordinary eggs rather than black hen egg???
mabel

Black Frizzle Chickens, Black Hen Eggs Questions and Answers

Unread postby knotworker » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Hello everyone, I was wondering what you all thought about black frizzle hens? I have ordered a few from a hatchery and have already read the article on the website but wanted to know if anyone knew some more about them or had experiences with them, especially using their eggs for bad purposes.

Thanks,
Knotworker
knotworker

Re: Black Frizzle Hens

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 pm

We sell Black Hen eggs for cleansing as well as for hot footing and break up work.

They are quite effective for either type of work.

We also sell Black Hen Feathers.

$3.00 ZOO-BHE-EGGO BLACK HEN EGG
Use in Magic: For all kinds of spell work, both evil and good. Egg is fresh and uncooked, from our own Black Hens.

$3.00 ZOO-BHE-FEAT BLACK HEN FEATHERS
Use in Magic: To remove jinxes and drive away witches.

(Topic moved from "Share Hoodoo Spells" to "Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios.")
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Cleansing with an Egg: Questions and Answers

Unread postby yoopylucks » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

okay i just joined this group like today and i have some questions on eggs.

i understand that they are used for cleansing and uncrossing and well a whole bunch of stuff.

i would like to know is that when we go to the crossroads or to four corners to dispose of the egg, does anyone know a good prayer to say bbefore tossing it with your left hand, also if there are any things that might be placed on the actual egg itself before i begin to cleanse my body?

thanks in advanced and hope someone replies quick.
yoopylucks

Re: Cleansing with an Egg: Questions and Answers

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:44 pm

When disposing of anything at a crossroads, you might say some words based on the work at hand, but often nothing more than to 'dedicate' it, if you know what I mean, to the Three Highest Powers.

I don't know of anything placed on the egg itself, though you might cleanse it with ammonia or urine first.
J Simulcik

Unread postby yoopylucks » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 pm

hey, thanks guy, appreciate it a lot and as far as the three highest powers i get it, well thanks for the reply
yoopylucks

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Echoing what J said, words aren't really necessary, I just toss and don't look back. Though I use a tree instead of crossroads.

{October 2 2010 Edit. I, as I often do, did not make myself clear when I posted this. I do not, usually, say anything out load when I dispose of an egg post cleansing, but I do pray under my breath or silently as I do it.}
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 pm

First, i think that prayer is far more common than Turnsteel and J Simulcik indicated. The nature of the prayer would depend entirely on the work being done.

If the egg is being thrown as part of a cleansing, then the usual words would be, "Remove this condition for me" or "Remove this sickess from me" or "Remove this excess weight from me" or whatever one was being cleansed from, then, "In the name of (Jesus or the Three High Holy Names), Amen."

Second, there are many egg spells in addition to those for cleansing.

Eggs can be used for break-up spells, for cursing, for hotfooting, and as containers for a variety of spells. Names may be written on the surface of the egg, and in some spalls, the egg is pierced and substances such as Red Pepper and Graveyard Dirt are introduced inside.

I have moved this thread to the forum that deals with herbs, roots, minerals, and zoological curios.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

I love eggs! In cleansing, you wipe your body downward with the egg and throw it against a tree (far away from where you live) or a cross roads. If you are cursing someone, you can throw it at his or her house, making sure it breaks on their property.

I say "in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, be gone!"

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby yoopylucks » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 am

thanks, ms. yronwode, again your knowledge is very extensive. it kind of gives me some assurance that there are rootworkers on here that really know their stuff.
yoopylucks

Black Chicken Egg?

Unread postby chatocamacho » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:06 am

Hi, I was wondering if the brownish reddish chicken eggs that they sell are black chicken eggs?
How can you tell?
chatocamacho

Re: Black Chicken Egg?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

No the brownish red eggs usually come from Rhode Island Red hens. Black hens, usually lay white, cream-coloured, or very pale brown eggs, but it depends on the breed. The Aracuna breed lays a range of colored eggs.

You've got to see the black hen lay the egg to make sure it is from a black hen.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Black Chicken Egg?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 pm

We keep black hens here at Lucky Mojo and sell their eggs. The White Crested Black Polish / Minorca crosses lay almost-white eggs, the Frizzled Black Cochin Bantam lays cream-tan colour eggs.

ZOO-BHE-EGGO Zoological Curio Black Hen Egg Curio $3.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Egg Deployment at Crossroads

Unread postby keller » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 pm

i was reading the free spells section of lucky mojo, and for the weight loss spell that calls for using an egg to absorb the fat it said not to get rid of an egg at a crossroads you will pass again or the weight will come back, is this correct? for i thought it needn't matter if you live near and see this crossroads, as long as at the time you smash the egg you don't turn back.
keller

Re: egg deployment at croosroads

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:05 pm

That is the opinion of some people. Not everyone agrees on each point of the spells poste in the free spells section of Lucky Mojo -- that is a cross section of lots of ideas from people from a variety of traditions.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: egg deployment at croosroads

Unread postby brujobori123 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

the idea of deploying an egg at the crossroads is that the spell or whatever you are doing in your case weight would leave. There need be an honest prayer before tossing the egg then walk away without looking back. Thats one of the main points in the deployment of the crossroad. Also ive deployed eggs at crossroads and gone back things havent come back on me so i would say no although i could be wrong there are strange things to different spells well take care good luck
brujobori123

Re: Eggs

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm

I heard about the egg! I heard that if you indeed had any evil cast on you, when you break that egg - it will be black inside (as it absorbs black energy/evil from you)
skyme714

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Eggs can definitely be read if you've learned how. However lots of different kinds of negative energy can be seen, but it rarely shows up as black. Bubbles, misty-looking areas, spots that look like blood, etc can all indicate different types of influence on the person being cleansed. To read an egg it is cracked open into a glass of water - many times water that has holy water as a component - after it has been rubbed over the person from top to bottom. The signs are then read and the egg disposed of.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Devi, thank you for clarification!
skyme714

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:39 pm

I dont know about an egg being black inside, but when I had this done to me a big clump of blood came out. For a friend, hair came out. Before I really became involved in hoodoo, I never believed my friend when this happened until I saw it. Its actually quite fascinating to see something come out of an egg.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 pm

And what does it mean if u get a blood or hair in it? To get a hair I think its totally weird.
Somebody crossed my dad couple years ago, the lady did an egg on him, and when she cracked it - it was black. Not th ewhole thing black, but like with black soot in it. Thats how I know about eggs. Never tried myself though.
skyme714

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Reading eggs is an intuitive art, like reading candle wax. Different things inside the eggs may signify different things for different workers depending on how they are taught. Pretty much anything abnormal that you see in an egg signifies a different kind of negative energy that was present during the cleansing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

eggshell powder cup, cascarilla

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:52 pm

I haven't gotten my book yet in the mail, it should be here in a couple of days so until then, can someone tell how to use the eggshell powder cup, cascarilla?
greeneyes676767

Re: eggshell powder cup, cascarilla

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Cascarilla can be used in many different ways, though cleansing and protection are two of the most common. The powder can be added to baths, washes, powders, herbs, etc.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank you!
greeneyes676767

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Egg shell powder has an absorbing quality to it. It can be added to protective powders, used to make chalks etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

eggs being black inside & with hair

Unread postby GIFTEDHANDS » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Can anyone tell me about what happens when you crack an egg & it black inside & has hair?
a close friend went to have a reading and also had this egg rubbed over & cracked & this is wht came out!

Does this really happen?????

if this is uncrossing work can you do it for yourself to make sure negativity is taken away & how?

She said it was actually hair in there & she brought the egg fresh.
What does this mean?

I don't mean to be a bother but I have so many questions & no one to guide me so this forum is my only place to turn. I'm studing on my own

Thank You all !
GIFTEDHANDS

Re: eggs being black inside & with hair

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Information about the egg used in cleansing rituals are discussed in this forum black-chicken-egg--t819.html and discussed in further detail here http://www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html and can be ordered here http://herb-magic.com/black-hen-egg.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

It can mean bad things, or that the person who did the cleaning used a bit of sleight of hand to switch the egg your friend brought with a prepared one. A very old scam among the less savory class of workers. I've seen very dramatic, unbelievable things happen, but often it in is the simple and mundane that we find our answers.I'm not saying that it is always a fake, but it is really easy to fake and very commonly done. Keep an eye on your friend, if suddenly the worker needs a lot of money from her to cleans her or what have you, well that's something of a clue. You can do an egg cleansing for her next time she feels the need to have one, they are easy and effective.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm

YES!!!!!! Let me tell you this EXACT thing happened to my friend TWICE. And she was definitely the most crossed up person at this time. This girl tried to kill her LITERALLY with magic. My friend got so many yeast infections and all kinds of stuff. Money went missing...so much stuff happened to her. So YESSS I can testify it DOES happen.

AND this happened to me too....except my egg had blood (clumps of blood) in it.

And NO this not a trick. All of these eggs we bought ourselves, and I rubbed the egg myself, and cracked it (not the psychic I was working with at the time)

This means your friend is crossed. She needs to get a cleansing seriously, and I would DEFINITELY recommend getting some divination done.

Eggs can be used to tell if you have been crossed. Other things you can do is keep repeating this until the egg comes out clean, however, I would still do some other means of cleansing. Eggs can be used to take away negative energy, and they can used for different spells such as to lose weight, and to cross someone as well such as half boiling the egg...stuffing it with goofer dust...and so on, and burying it near a red ants nest.

But yes this DOES happen, and it is real. I never believed it myself, until it happened to me. I wasnt crossed magically per se, however, I did lose something, and divination confirmed that. Even though this can be weird, and bizzare, it is fascinating to see hair and all kinds of things in an egg.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm

While I side with Turnsteel initially I didn't want to put it out there; it is refreshing to have advice from credible people here in the forum and LM (as starsinthesky7 provided a real world example); I hope you (as I do) appreciate the advice and support given...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Both Stars and Turnsteel are correct. Using sleight-of-hand is not uncommon when doing egg cleansings. You'd be surprising how convincing they can be. Keep your eyes open.

That being said, there are records (like Stars' example) of things like that actually happening. Try perform the egg cleansings yourself a few times. After taking a cleansing bath you rub the egg downward from head to toe as you pray for all negativity to be removed. You can then crack this in a glass of water to look for signs and divination or simply dispose. Toss it at a tree or into a crossroads to dispose.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 am

If you cannot physically rub it down the person, you can create a baby doll, or you can place it on their picture. I like to do an egg cleansing if I am waiting for supplies, and it really is calming. Think about the egg taking away your negativitiy...or you can say a psalm for cleansing and uncrossing as well. In addition, I would throw the egg at a tree far away from your home, and do not look back.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Loved » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Question:
If you want to look at it after it has been cracked - to see what is inside - do you still throw the remains at a tree? Or is throwing at a tree only used if you keep the egg whole?
Loved

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 pm

PlainJane wrote:Question:
If you want to look at it after it has been cracked - to see what is inside - do you still throw the remains at a tree? Or is throwing at a tree only used if you keep the egg whole?

I would still throw it, or if you cracked it into a glass of water pour it, to a tree.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 pm

If you want to see what is inside, crack it in a clear bowl or cup of water. In my case, she just cracked it in a bowl with no water. Then when you are done you throw it at the tree.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Loved » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Great, thanks Stars & HD :)
Loved

Unread postby GIFTEDHANDS » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 am

THANK YOU EVRYONE!
GIFTEDHANDS

Unread postby Isis » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 am

Giftedhands,

I can personally attest to this being VERY REAL! I was super crossed... Several people had crossed me up from the time I was a child, and about 2 years ago, I went to a rootworker and she instructed me to use the egg in a specific manner with certain prayers over a period of 3 days. Anyways, long story short, the egg i used was right out of my own refrigerator at home and when we cracked the egg, it was black and had hair in it. Basically, it had removed some of the evil that was put on me but not all of it. I was so crossed up, that i need more cleansing rituals and a lot of work before I was finally fully cleansed, and although the rootworker i originally went to was good, It took a rootworker from AIRR to get me fully cleansed. So to answer your question, it is very real and it does happen.

When it comes to strong uncrossing, I prefer to go to a trusted rootworker, just as doctor wouldn't perform surgery on themselves. I upkeep and maintain my cleansing and do protection for myself now, but to get here, i needed to go to someone to help me and not do it myself.
Isis

Unread postby kmew1315 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 am

How does one do this egg cleansing?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

We discussed how to perform this earlier in the thread.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 am

I would like to ask if I did an egg cleansing on a picture, and nothing weird came out... its a little bit smoky, but I tried to break a regular egg to see if it is natural condition, and it was. Does it mean that I dont have negative energy and other negative stuff on me? Does it Im clean?
Thank you.
skyme714

egg on a roof

Unread postby niteraptor » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 pm

my auntie said if you dont want someone at the house, write their name on an egg and throw it on the roof of your house. now, my SIL and i got deeeeeep into verbal bs way back when, and she called dys on me for homeschooling, after the first time they visited and i learned of her allegations, i did the egg on my roof. the next time she called, i got a polite phone call from the investigator stating that they were not continuing the investigation.

i hope this may help some out there keep scary things away.
niteraptor

Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Re: egg on a roof

Unread postby Rosette » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 pm

lol Wonderful, niteraptor. I'm into it with my SIL too for being a rumor monger & needed a good way to keep her out of my family/personal life. So very glad this worked for you, dear & that you were kind enough to share it.
Rosette

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 pm

This is a wonderful old spell. I have also been given a variation on it -- if you want neighbors to move out, throw an egg OVER their house -- it has to all the way over and land on the other side and break. Some houses are too big to do this with, but some you can.

ZOO-BHE-EGGO
Black Hen Egg Curio
$3.00

ZOO-CUP-CASC
Eggshell Powder Cup, Cascarilla, 2 per pkg
$4.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Eggshell powder

Unread postby fivesight » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 pm

I saw an "Eggshell powder Cascarillia Cup" in the store, and was wondering about a few things...

1. Is it loose and in the cup, or is it solidified as a prearranged spell?

2. Anyone have any idea as to what the proportions of eggshell to cascarillia are? I was recommended a certain amount, and I'm willing to experiment, but I would like to know how close I am to what I am supposed to have so I can sort of "benchmark" it. I am planning on using it to make chalk.

Roy
fivesight

Re: Eggshell powder

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 pm

http://www.herb-magic.com/eggshell-powder-cup.html

fivesight wrote:1. Is it loose and in the cup, or is it solidified as a prearranged spell?

Its loose powder for you to use in a spell.

fivesight wrote:2. Anyone have any idea as to what the proportions of eggshell to cascarillia are? I was recommended a certain amount, and I'm willing to experiment, but I would like to know how close I am to what I am supposed to have so I can sort of "benchmark" it. I am planning on using it to make chalk.

Eggshell powder is cascarillia. Not a separate substance mixed with eggshell powder. That said, while it is really easy to make, we're not here to tell you how to make it, this board is here to help people chose and use Lucky Mojo products. If you want to work with cascarillia you can order it at the link i posted.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Order Eggshell Powder Cup, Cascarilla $2.00 ZOO-CUP-CASC
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby fivesight » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Great - I'll place an order for some right away. I always thought though, that Cascarillia was a bark(I believe from the Croton genus) used to flavor some liquors that's added to the eggshell, that's why I was so curious.

Roy
fivesight

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 pm

There is a cascarilla plant - but it is unrelated to the eggshell powder called cascarilla.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mojojake » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 pm

My granny used to throw an egg on the roof; she said it feeds the witches and keeps them from bothering you. Anyone else ever hear of that?
mojojake

Back Again... For Lots of Help with Love Situation

Unread postby greekbabyyy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 am

Are there directions anywhere for the cleansing with egg and/or sea salt?
greekbabyyy

Re: Back Again... For Lots of Help with Love Situation

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:15 am

For the egg cleansing, you can search the forum, but I like to take an egg, and move it down (only go downward from head to toe) my body from head to toe ask it to remove negativity from you. You can also say the psalm 51st. I like to take that egg and put it on top of a picture of you and you only for the rest of the night/day. The next day crack the egg in a bowl of water, and see if anything comes out like hair, blood, or just anything that doesnt look like it should be there. Then you are going to take the remains of the egg, yolk, and shells and toss it at a tree far from your home. Make sure you do NOT look back. You can repeat the egg cleansing for as many times are you see fit.

I would follow up with a 13 herb bath if you would like, or an uncrossing bath as well. Another great product if you like bar soaps is the florida water bath soap. Its an actual bar of soap, and is pretty convenient.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Back Again... For Lots of Help with Love Situation

Unread postby greekbabyyy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:47 am

I really like your egg cleansing. I will give that a shot. Will this remove the negative energy that I carry to prepare me to encounter the situation I am in? Right now, "Carl" is going deeper and deeper into someone and it hurts me deeply.
greekbabyyy

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork