• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 am

Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Unread postby marcoa » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share a couple of effective and simple tricks that I employ almost daily at work. I work for tips in a restaurant and I have found a great way to keep the customers from treating you horribly and boost up the tip percentage! I use a combination of "Essence of Bend Over" and "Fast Luck" sachet powders on my chest and a little in the pockets of my uniform. A light sprinkle will do ya! This works amazingly.

If your tips are collected in a tip jar, I suggest a few drops of "Fast Luck" oil into the jar itself, or a sprinkle of cinnamon powder or chips.

Another thing I do to keep things going my way it to make a little solution of "Bend Over" and "Fast Luck" and moisten a washcloth to clean off tables and chairs where my customers will sit. I put warm water into a small water bottle, adding a tablespoon of each of the bath salts and dissolve in them water. Moisten your washcloth or rag and clean away!

P.S "Essence of Bend Over" is the coolest smelling thing ever!

Enjoy,

Marcoa
marcoa

Unread postby Mercurious » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Awesome! I'm not currently working, but if I get a job in a restaurant I will keep these tricks in mind. Thanks for sharing!
Mercurious

Essence of Bend Over sachet powder

Unread postby Vododoyl » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

I was with my target this weekend. He lives at a distance; so I have to make the most of laying tricks when I can. I dressed his shoes with Essence of Bend Over and the sachet powder. Does anyone have any other suggestions??? Where the shoes a good move?
Vododoyl

Re: Essence of Bend Over

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

I sprinkle sachets in my boyfriends shoes sometimes.... So I think it is a good move. lol Lets see what the more in the know people have to say.
MysticRootworker

Re: Essence of Bend Over

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Yes, I think you laid the trick very well. I would trust what you did. You sprinkle a little bit in his shampoo, or in his car, his carpet. Be creative.

SPD-HOO-ESSE
Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Essence of Bend Over vs. Do As I Say

Unread postby more_mojo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 am

I was wondering what the difference between these two overall types of products (oils, satchets, etc.). Is it that the EOB if for someone specific in mind, whereas Do As I Say is more of a general "influence". And are how might these two differ in turn from the Controlling and Domination types of work?
more_mojo

Re: Essence of Bend Over vs. Do As I Say

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

In my opinion...Essence of Bend Over is the granddaddy of them all...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Essence of Bend Over vs. Do As I Say

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 am

From now on PLEASE post in the appropriate area of the forum. You can see at the top of this section a message from Miss Cat saying NOT to post asking for spell advice in this area of the forum as this is not what it is for. http://forum.luckymojo.com/do-not-post-spell-requests-in-the-%22general%22-forum%C7%83%C7%83%C7%83-t674.html It makes a great deal of extra work for admins who have to delete and move threads around into the appropriate areas.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm

I've been reading up on bendover/compelling products... In my case of reconciliation (which I actually feel is starting to look more positive) there are certain issues that are holding us back from getting together. She's literally said if we can come to terms with x,y,z then we could be together again most likely. Now all these issues I've told her I'm willing to compromise on but she isn't. One particular issue is something she never had a problem with but does now for various reasons, same with another issue. She's not willing to budge but I know if I can get her into a certain mindset she use to have some of these issues wouldn't be a problem. I've focused my rec work from bouncing around one issue to the next and am simply focusing all my engery on her loving me again wanting me again. I realize if she can do this some of these issues will probably fade. I don't want to spread my energy out to much from my main focus but I was looking at these products... If the issue goes beyond her falling back in love with me but still won't get back with me b/c of said issues regardless of her coming to love me again should I then deploy these products? And if so at what point? And will these products actually change her mind or will it cause her to simply give into what I want? My point is if she is falling back in love with me b/c of rec work but said issues are still holding her back from being with me is this the route to go? B/c my gut says yes and my gut says this is the only reason she's not with me.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Honestly I dont really know what you are asking or if you are even asking anything rather wanting confirmation to do what you want. So let me get this straight, you want to use commanding/essence of bend over on your ex to make her agree to issues she dont agree to to fall back in love with you? does that somehow make sense to you at all? your forcing her to agree to something does not agree with, is that you definition of love? I think id pass on that use of the work.
j82

Re: Bend over products

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Well not exactly j82 what I'm trying to do is get her to meet me in the middle on things. Or rather what I'm saying is I think the rec work is working but eventhough its causing her to fall back in love with me these issues may hold her back on getting back together with me regardless if she is back in love with me. So can I use these products to get her to agree to a comprismise on these issues so she is more comfortable agreeing to date again.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:48 pm

thats not her meeting you half way thats you forcing her half way. read the product and what it does. also most of what you keep posting you want from her seems to be covered under the rec work, here is a link read the first few lines http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
j82

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I've read that page j82 lol I need to order cats book though def.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 am

What happened to taking a break to let what work you have done manifest, SE? You are continuing to obsess here, you realize, right? Have you had a reading on this situation since the whole IS situation to find out what's going on and what, if any, additional work, or what amount of time you need to give this?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 am

jujugiggles

Oh no I'm not talking about doing this anytime soon I'm casting the rec bottle spell once I feel comfortable with how to do it which will probably be today I'm hoping I keep reading stuff on it the name petition is whats confusing me but I think I got it. After that I'm done for awhile I have a honey jar a picture box jar then I'll have the rec bottle spell, freezer jar for romantic rivals and I did one other simple spell with everytime I send her a card or letter in the mail I dust them with rec powder with usually good signs when she gets them. But I think I've covered all bases I have a year time frame I'm working someone told me to redo another honey jar so I'll probably do that and work them both. But over the past few days I have gotten some signs b/c I've totally taken a break and put it out of my mind but I think with all that I have everything in order to stop spell work. I was asking for down the road when I know its close to being together again. But yeah after this spell today I'm finished for three months.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 am

My final question in regards to the rec bottle spell is this: on the directions it says to write out the petition from what I've read on petitions from the site in regards to love I then turn the paper clockwise 1/4 of the way write her name so it crosses over the paper... The directions then say to write your name on top of hers it doesn't say to cross them but from everything I've read thus far I think its just implying that I then turn it another 1/4 of the way then cross my name over hers b/c I've never read anything about writing my name directly across hers but my worry is that that will make my name facing oppsite of the wording on the petition like my name will then be upside down and the words on the petition right side up and I remember reading somewhere that with some spells you prepair certain petitions with break up work something along those lines. Perhaps I'm overthing does it matter? I was going to write it as a circle around are names as someone in PM said but I'm simply following the directions as stated b/c I don't think that applies here can you clear that up the thing about my name being upside down from the wording on the petition Devi? Does it matter?
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Oh I also have a red skull candle but I'm waiting till the moon is waxing for that one after all that is set in motion at the end of the three months I'm going to see where we are at hopefully together again but if not. I'm going to cast the full rec spell kit, and possibly the bend over products. Wait three more months If none of that works and something is still holding us back I'm going to have to come up with a different game plan for the next six months and if nothingn works then its goodbye but I'm confident that won't happen. But at the end of this three months if we aren't together again I'm saving and I'm going to get a very long reading to see if its even still worth pursing.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Oh one other thing LoL I was reading last night that some ppl crisscross their name over top the other persons name when burning a candle on a honey jar. I'd been simply writing her name down it in a spiral like a barber shop pole saying return to me at the end now the directions say not to carve anything into the candle you burn in the bottle but I was wondering if I could try that with it (the bottle spell) before sealing?
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby lizcesdan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello to everyone.

Have a question, I recently prepared a honey jar for ALL my work bosses have several four men and one woman. I put some bend-over powder in jar along with each of their pictures and my petition.

I have noticed and from talking to the woman whose pic is in my honey jar, she has developed a weird sensation, allergy, etc. she says out of no reason at all she itches all over. She has gone through everything she has been using and eating and nothing all same stuff.

So my question is, would the powder in honey jar be causing her a reaction?

I just thought was weird that that happened to her, big coincidence?

Thank you.
lizcesdan

Re: Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Using a honey jar such as Boss Fix for manager and co workers is great:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And Essence of Bend-Over is pretty strong and stout.
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

But using Lucky Mojo Essence of Bend Over Sachet Powder in a Honey Jar is a strange combo.

For more information about sugar and honey jars, see the honey jar thread:
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:48 pm

lizcesdan --

I agree with Miss Tammie Lee. Basically, i cannot see mixing these two types of jobs.

A honey or sugar jar is to make someone sweet to you.

Essence of Bend-Over is to coerce or cause a person to come under you and to bend to your will. It is a very tricky proposition to coerce sweetness. Obedience, yes, sweetness, not so much. The conflict may well produce a reaction of discomfort in the person thus subjected to opposing impulses on your part. I think you need to focus on what you want -- sweetness or coerced obedience. The picture on the label kinda tells the story:

SPD-HOO-ESSE
Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Please help me as I'm a little confused, well, which then is good to combine to bend someone to your will, but to keep him sweet? What if "Do as I say" is mixed with "Fire of Passion" and "Love me", or there are other acceptable combinations? Thanks!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
I LOVE the last 3 together! Sounds like a great combination!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:39 am

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Hey,I just realized something: I believe this is a movement, domination or not, I don't know... Please give me your opinion on this: my target starts to repeat things and thoughts that I've told him a while ago and he didn't agree much with me at the time. What do you think? I know I'm over-thinking a lot today, but it's all positive, I don't want to mess with him on the physical plane either...as we are meeting rarely lately, not because of our choice...

Thank you St-Anthony for your continuous kindness and help!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Thank you St-Martha for helping me!
Thank you St-Jude for assisting!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Sounds like signs to me!
Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 am

Signs and maybe even movement, if he's repeating things from previous, especially if he's changing his mind on them. Like Miss Aida said it looks positive.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Thanks, many thanks to both of you!!! It's some major work and I'm novice in this, even if I learned so much for the last year, so it's good to have the signs and the movements confirmed by independent sources, as the facts are these!!! I'm impatient to see the result, as I know it will not be tomorrow. Shantilly Lace, my situation is somehow close to yours. What happened? Are you still working on it?

Thank you St-Anthony for your continuous kindness and help!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Thank you St-Martha for helping me!
Thank you St-Jude for assisting!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:06 am

Hi Dragonfly,
I am no longer working toward reconciliation. We are close as friends and I see him regularly. I have a honey jar to keep him sweet as it is (sweetness in one's life is never a bad thing).
As for his GF they are falling apart, so all the work I did before I gave up on the reconciliation seems to be doing it's thing now I have let go. :lol: her life seems to be unhappy really and really full of drama. I am working on her to leave me be as she is psychotic and trying to drag me down. It seems to be working and things are going wrong for her.

She is difficult to live with and getting more so as time goes on. He is talking about leaving her. I don't know how we will end up, but we will always be apart of each others lives. And as odd as it seems I'm all right with that.

I don't want to force anything between us. I never wanted force it. If magic would assist I wouldn't mind working on that but I didn't want to bind him artificially. The idea of worrying about whether he would go if I forgot to keep working isn't appealing. Relationships are hard enough without that added to it.

Even though I didn't have great personal concerns of the GF I found working on her to be the best way to go. :twisted: She is weak minded and heavily affected by workings and so I want her to leave me be and be unhappy, I found out her weaknesses and used those in casting. Works a treat. Hope you have great luck. :)
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Jema2014 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:16 am

Hello,
Had a question about using Essence of Bend Over Sachet powder. If you have a group of people you work under like bosses or instructors and these people really didn't like you to begin with would you recommend using Bend Over on papers that you would turn into them? I really don't want to humiliate any of my superiors just want them to like me more and be more kind. I have a honey jar started but had also read on the forum somewhere about doing sweetening work and corcive work just not mixing them together and it sounded like a good idea to me.
Or would you recommend another line?
Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.
Thank You!!
Jema2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Jema2014 ,

I have edited your post because the product is called: "Bend Over". (just to let you know).

Yes, you can do that.

The Honey jar is a great idea also (and you are correct about mixing the 2).

For the bosses you can use Boos Fix: www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

And for the Instructors you can use Attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Wishing you great success.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beauty41 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello once again:) so just a quick question about bend over workings. So im curious as to how this type of work can humiliate or subjugate someone? Like how will it effect someone emotionally or physically? Thanks kindly in advance!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello, beauty41,

Your answers are here:

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida