Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ethics: When To Work and When To Butt Out

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Could Ethics Be Reason for Very Different Results?

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:34 am

Moonbreath, you clearly have signs coming down but are not adhearing to them. I would not keep doing the same work if this is the results you are getting. One of these people may be working activily against her and you are seeing that when you try to stop the gossip. Does the person know you are helping them? Would they be open to some spiritual work? If so I would have them take a fiery wall of protection bath, wash her home down with chinese floor wash and then use fiery wall to mark her windows and doors to protect her. If I were you with all these negative reactions I would also take a cleaning bath in hyssop then fiery wall and make a protection mojo and wear it when doing work. A personal story i have had great success with wearing stop gossip oil and putting slippery elm in my shoes when faced with a lot of back biting gossip. Last suggestion is that you can stick your friend and these other individuals into a honey jar and burn white or pink reconcilation candles on it praying to bring a forgiveness of the friendships.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:01 pm

j82, thank you for the suggestions. I like the honey jar idea. Yes, the person knows I am trying to protect them. I have put slippery elm in their shoes and in the 4 corners of their room. I also spiked their body wash with Jinx Killer bath crystals, Uncrossing, & Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals and a dab of Chinese Wash - and they are aware. Perhaps I should spike my own body wash considering what has happened ... I just never expected all this from trying to protect someone.

As far as signs telling me to stop burning the stop gossip/protection candles ... I still feel justified in protecting this person. Am I misunderstanding the signs? Ethically, if I forgive you and say we're still friends, then proceed to talk trash about you and tear you down behind your back, then I would be doing wrong. That is what the "forgiving friends" are doing to my person. I thought if the work was justified before God, it would be ok. How can trying to protect someone from gossip and slander not be ok? I don't understand.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 pm

moonbreath, thanks for responding im glad the friend knows and is part of the work. Spiking a body wash does not substitute a real bath in the hoodoo tradition. Id really press for you and the friend to do a real bath. You may feel justified for the work but did you do a reading to see if its justified? The heart will lead us astray hence we are warned in the bible to not follow it so justified is an issue that needs to be answered IE why are you justified and how did the friend fix the wrong? You left this major detail out. so ill give an example I have an ex who cheated on me apologized but stayed with the person they cheated on me with, that's not an apology that's a let me get by free card. His bad luck and relationship didnt end till he meant it and did the action (ending it) to remove the situation. So if this friend says she is sorry but still lives in the sin then she is lieing and hence the work is not working. Ethically if you say you are sorry then you show it and if you dont then its no different then a friend saying one thing and doing another. You ask about God and justified..well a reading tells if you are justified not your thoughts or moral view . IE I think murder is wrong God said its wrong but an abused person who murders is justified. Does your friend live up to that standard of justification? I think you need to look at the work differently because the approach you took is not working and showing negative signs. The whole stop gossip is not a hit try another approach, id go either sweet with honey or bend over with licorice
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Hello, Moonbreath,
Something's rotten in the state of Denmark!!
Clean your house and yourself! PLEASE!!!
Chinese wash on your house www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Followed by Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Followed by a 13 day bath for yourself www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And, of course, the Fiery Wall of Protection
If this were me and I was a beginner, I would STOP everything I'm doing to help your friend. Take care of yourself and let this go!
The best thing for your friend to do is to have an AIRR worker get rid of the mess that your friend is in. Right now, we have no idea what entity is doing all of this to you. And this is not good. I am very suspicious of all that is happening to you. Getting an AIRR worker to help is the best thing that you can do for your friend http://readersandrootworkers.org
Again, PLEASE take care of yourself FIRST..
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:28 pm

j82: Thank you for writing back. My person is not continuing in the sin. They went to each offended party, admitted guilt and apologized, then asked forgiveness. Each party said, "I forgive you." This is not a situation where my person can make restitution or anything like that. All my person can do is prove themselves to these people over time. Everyone is content to move on, acknowledging that we all make mistakes except 1 offended party ... who obviously LIED when they said "I forgive you." The trouble is coming from that 1 party AND, (now get this) ... someone who wasn't even involved in the original situation, a busy body who stepped right in the middle of everything. The busy body ( who my person didn't do anything to ) has now involved their family .... So my person ( who has done everything they know to make things right ) is horribly outnumbered.

Did I do a reading to see if protecting my person was justified? No, I did not. The situation seemed pretty cut and dried to me.

Why would God be offended for me trying to protect a person in this situation? I don't see my resistance as proof the work is unjustified, so much as maybe curses ARE being thrown at my person and my work really IS helping to shield them. What do you think?

Miss Aida: Thank you for writing back too. I have not burned another candle since the day of the car incident and I have stepped up protection for myself and my family AND the person I am trying to help. If anything, the car thing makes me mad! :x

Is it common to be attacked when doing work on another person's behalf?

I greatly appreciate everything you and j82 have said. I have a lot to think over.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Update: I didn't do another Stop gossip / protection candle after the car incident as per j82 and Miss Aida's cautions. All I did was continue to pray for the desired outcome.
Yesterday, I burned a little candle with Van Van & Attraction Oil and a touch of cinnamon sugar. I carved my person's name, and their immediate family members names with a toothpick and the words "good luck" on the candle. I prayed that bad luck be turned to good luck, good friends, and prosperity AND that any blockages be removed. So, as instructed, I changed gears a bit.

Yesterday evening my person lets me know that the false friend spewing so much hate came up to them and apologized. The busybody person stayed away from my person too. :D So, even with everything that happened, it looks like the stop gossip candle worked anyway! :lol: I am stunned after all the drama, but very pleased. Thank you God! My person deserves a chance to move forward and put the mistakes behind them. It is time for everyone to heal. Thanks again j82 and Miss Aida for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Congrats, MoonBreath!!!
So happy for you!
I have to admit, you had me worried there for awhile. Now, all I can say is: "WHEW" !!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 pm

MoonBreath,

I'm so glad that shift in emphasis brought you the resolution you wanted. Sometimes underlying issues are misdiagnosed, and then you end up beating your head against a brick wall. You discovered the end of the wall and stepped neatly around it :)

Nice work – congratulations :)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and Miss Michaele. :D

magnetic1
HRCC Student
Helping Family Members without permission

Unread post by magnetic1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:54 am

Greetings everyone :) I am new and I'm getting acquainted with the various topics in the forums.
This is an excellent topic because I want to help 2 of my family members, but don't want to
offend them. My mother has a couple of fingers where the nailbeds were damaged from the
service and she is self conscious about them. How can I help her with the healthy restoration
of her nails? We live in different states, but I will see her next month when we go to Colorado
to visit my niece who is having her first baby but the father doesn't want anything to do with
her or the child. I don't want to interfere with that aspect, but how can I help my niece and
her unborn child other than financially so that her pregnancy and birth be a positive, loving
experience? I know my niece is doing the best she can, but I know that she's stressed about
the situation, since the father has moved of the state and is in another relationship.Thanks
in advance for any and all input :) PEACE
Oh I almost forgot-I have a reading with Miss Cat in March, that's why I wanted to post sooner
magnetic one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Helping Family and Freinds, With and Without Permission

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, magnetic1 ,
Welcome to the forum! If you haven't already, please "formally" introduce yourself on the introduction thread.
And how WONDERFUL that you are performing such loving and caring spells. Very wonderful!
Please look at the Blessing page first www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
And then get acquainted with the Healing page:
www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I am sure that your queries will be satisfied after exploring what Lucky Mojo offers and how to use the products
Take care, dear kind soul
HRCC Graduate #1631

magnetic1
HRCC Student
Re: Helping Family and Freinds, With and Without Permission

Unread post by magnetic1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 am

Thank you Ms. Aida :) you were the one that welcomed me into the community when I made my
introduction ( Jan 7, 2014) and did encourage me to take the correspondence course. I haven't been online due
to working long hours, but it is for my expenses for helping my niece and her baby. I'm off today and
was excited to get my newsletter. I was so moved how the community came together to help get
the newsletter out while honoring the passing of one of the members. I am proud to be a member
of this BEAUTIFUL community. I will keep you posted on my work. PEACE & BLESSINGS :)
magnetic one

miamia
Newly Registered

Helping My Son

Unread post by miamia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Greetings All,

I am concerned about my son, he is 24 and having a tremendous run of bad luck. I believe in Magic although I have not been actively practicing for many years. My son believes there is a bad spirit that is causing him the bad luck and he believes the spirit has been latched on to him for the past 5 or 6 years. I believe him and have advised him on many occasions with ways to deal with this. He does not seem to want my help and I understand it is because he thinks he has to be the one to gather what he needs and do the work that needs to be done.

I wanted to buy him some of the things he needs and I also wanted to help him get some of the other things, but he got upset and said he had to do it himself in order for it to work.

Any thoughts on this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping My Son

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 am

You can do the work for him, and you do not need to tell him. I suggest you get a reading and find out the cause of his problem, whether someone is working against him or his own negative attitude is to blame.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping My Son

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:21 am

miamia, Mama Micki gave good advice: sneaky tricks for the win!

You could also offer him a Lucky Mojo gift certificate.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

coastwitch

Re: Ethics: When To Work and When To Butt Out

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:11 am

I remember reading this thread when it was first posted, and filing it away in my head. Well, now it is my turn to thank everyone for the good advice. I just had the same situation come up. Here is what happened -

My co-worker (I will call her Kate, not her real name) told me that her marriage was on the rocks and her husband had moved out. He did not have another woman. He moved into his mother's house. Kate wanted him back, but I felt that it was wrong to step into their mess. So I told her that I could not do a binding spell on her husband or a coercive spell to force him to come back home, but that I would do my version of Miss Cat's hair-tying spell, for her and her husband and their three children.

She got me the hairs, and right away I had a problem. His hairs were too short to braid, and there were only three of them! I resorted to my experience as a crafter and used Elmer's glue to stick his hairs in. The rest I braided into a tiny braid. I sewed this into a piece of wide satin ribbon, folded over, as it was very fragile, and gave it to Kate. She was very happy.

Now here is the fun part: Although my only intention was to pacify Kate and to truly "butt out" of her business, her husband did come back. So now she thinks I am the greatest witchy-poo of all. LOL.

Thanks for this forum. The teachings and advice are wonderful.
coastwitch

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Ethics: When To Work and When To Butt Out

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Congrats, coastwitch ,

Sounds like you're a "shoe-in" for the Hoodoo Correspondence Course!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Re: Ethics: Helping People With or Without Permission

Unread post by 89bingo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi ,
I apologize in advance if i am posting in the wrong section ..but i couldn't find the right one for the concern i have :(

Every year 1 or 2 times , we do kind of cleansing of the stuff ,clothes ,toys etc that we no longer use or have outgrown . We usually donate to some charity .
Earlier i was blissfully unaware :roll: , but since discovering this eye opening forum 6 mnths ago ,i am honestly little scared to donate our used stuff ,clothes etc as i read people can lay tricks with your used clothes :o
Honestly i really don't have the energy to wash and iron all the donation clothes to remove our dna , as they are in pretty good condition and are lot .
Since last 6 mnths we are facing too many problems at every possible level and i don't want anyone laying anymore tricks on us by our used stuff !

Yet i'm a very spiritual ,giving person who always believes in the noble act of charities and helping the less privileged . My intentions are pure & kind .
How can i protect myself & my family from this dilemma ? I worship St michael every sunday regularly & anoint Fiery wall of protection every day on all of us . Is it enough or i need to do more to be cautious and proactive ?

Sincere thanks in advance
God Bless !

Thank you St Expedite !
Thank you St Michael !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

Welcome to my world! LOL!!

Spray the clothes with Florida Water. Just put it in a bottle and spray everything:

www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:23 am

Thank you Miss Aida !!! This is such a relief !

Do i say a particular petition or a prayer while spraying ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

You can demand that all of your energies be removed from the articles.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:56 am

Thank you so much Ms Aida !

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”