• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 am

Expose his infidelity, Get caught cheating

Expose his infidelity, Get caught cheating

Unread postby June » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:34 am

Hi, I'm dating a married man. For my own reasons, and I guess a big part of it is revenge for misleading me, I would like his infidelity exposed. I want his wife knowing. Before anyone asks how I could be mislead if I knew he was married, he always made it sound as if he would leave for me. That was never the case.

I posted under "How to make a liar confess" thread but I'm not sure he'll ever do that. So in case confessing doesn't happen, how can I work a conjure so that this man is simply exposed for what he is? That his wife found out? I want his wife to know and I want him to know there are consequences to his actions.

thanks
June

Re: Expose his infidelity, Get caught cheating

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 am

Cake eating men will never ever ever quit their cake eating unless someone takes the cake away.

You should probably start by ending the relationship. Otherwise he has absolutely NO motivation to confess or change his ways. I know this from my own personal stupid experiences.

I was involved with a married man for a 5 year affair. Fed up with affairing, I ended the relationship and told him I was done being his affair partner and would accept nothing less than a real relationship. After ending it, I worked Follow Me love spell kit to make him obsess on me. After a few weeks, he totally confessed to her and left her. He moved in with me and started working on his divorce. When the time to divorce crept closer, he totally freaked out and packed his bags while I was away. The divorce and custody and financial battles became too stressful to deal with. Reality HIT the cake eater and the cake eater ran home to patch it up with his wife. Cake eating men LOVE the endless supply of cake they are given while affairing. He would NEVER have stopped until I made him make a decision by ending the affair. In the same token, FEW of these cake eaters want their lives disrupted. Cheating men, do NOT want to leave their wives, no matter what they say or claim. This man was obsessed with me during the affair. He wrote me daily love letters for FIVE years. He spent every spare second he could with me...however..I realize now, this wasn't TRUE love..I was a fantasy and escape from reality for this man. He selfishly watched me live a single life, sleep alone at night, spend holidays alone so he could have EVERYTHING--his wife, family life and his endless supply of pretty frosted cake!

I think my spellwork worked to do what I wanted it to do but it was not sufficient to deal with the aftermath that followed. Be prepared if he confesses, that YOU very well might be the one left...not his wife. After he left I worked honey jars on me and him--to keep him sweet on me. But really, he was not the same man after he left. He was absolutely a wreck. I would have worked endless spells to keep the relationship together.

As much as this man loved me, it was in a very selfish way. He felt completely entitled to having me put my life on hold for him while he had...well, EVERYTHING! He would have continued the affair until he was an old man, if I allowed it. If I called him today, he would happily start up again, if he could get away with it.

Consequences for his actions? Hmm well his wife took him back and tried to pretend like nothing happened. She probably keeps him on a shorter leash now and no longer shows him the trust she used to. His family and friends were surprised to find out that he was capable of such a thing. But for the most part, I think he got through it all pretty unscathed. When my guy confessed, his wife wanted to work it out. She did NOT want him leaving. Don't be surprised if the wife doesn't throw him out on his ear.

That was my experience. Good luck!!
GirlOnFire

Unread postby June » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 am

GirlonFire,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I'm sorry you had to go through all that and I hope you're in a much better place now.

I've already thought a lot about some of the points you made in your post. It'll be a long road ahead if it's meant to work out. I'm not sure, however, that that is what I'm thinking right now. I'm at a place where I would like to stop this man in his tracks and have him own up to his actions. I would like him exposed and I would like him to deal with his actions rather than get away with it. So that's why I'm looking for a conjure to expose his infidelity to his wife. Let him then deal with the blow out, if there even is one.

any suggestions? thanks
June

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 am

You could try a mirror box. They're good for getting people to face up to their own actions. It also 'traps' them so they can't hurt anyone else--at least this is what I've found.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 am

Is your relationship over or are you still actively in a relationship with him?
GirlOnFire

Unread postby June » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:49 am

I'm still in the relationship with him but I'm not sure for how much longer.
June

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:50 am

Well with my limited experience with spellwork. You gots to have a plan. You also need to know what your true motivation is and what you REALLY want from the situation.

Do you just want the guy to be busted and to suffer the consequences? Well, you could jinx him up, so the shi*t hits the fan. But that probably wouldn't work so well if your secret wish is for him to come running to you after his wife finds out.

So I guess you really have to know WHAT you want from the situation in the long run before you go throwing monkey wrenches in the situation. That will help you decide on the angle of work you want to do.
GirlOnFire

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:02 am

June, save yourself a ton of aggravation. Stop thinking about this man, his wife, and his marriage. Break it off and Cut and Clear him. Give yourself some time to rest and recover, then find a single, available man.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 am

yep. Cut and Clear. :D Best spell I ever did! And that's the spell I did right after my messy situation. Twice actually. lol
GirlOnFire

Unread postby June » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:37 am

Thanks everyone for all your responses. I appreciate the thoughts and I appreciate the feedback but I'm still interesting in knowing how to expose a person for their infidelity.

Any suggestions on how to expose a cheater? thanks
June

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:28 am

I have read people using compelling oils as a truth serum and working it on a skull candle.
GirlOnFire

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge