Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for April 10, 2015

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for April 10, 2015

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:05 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for April 10, 2015 and we want to help you draw true love!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. is hosting a random drawing to give away 3 lovely Come To Me spiritual supply prizes to bring that special someone into your life. This week the prizes are a Come To Me Spell Kit, complete with all ingredients and instructions, A Come To Me dressed and blessed Vigil Candle, and a bottle of Come To Me Dressing Oil.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Come To Me products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Winners for April 10, 2015

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:09 pm

We have a winner! In fact, we have 3 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for April 10, 2015 are: Skimariyazvh Blue, Rahbinah Rastaban, and Helen Smith.
Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2015 Facebook Fridays!”