Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for April 8, 2016

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for April 8, 2016

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:08 am

Its Facebook Fridays! for April 8, 2016! Let Nature's little magnets work for you!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 3 superlative Lodestone spiritual supply prizes to bring you what you want. Lodestones -- chunks of naturally magnetic iron ore -- are prized in folk magic for their "drawing" power. They are a vital ingredient in African-American hoodoo tricks for the acquisition of wealth, love, friendships, and abundance! This week there are three winners and each will receive a dressed and blessed Lodestone Vigil Candles, plus a hand-made Lucky Mojo brand bottle of Lodestone Dressing Oil, and a packet of Lodestone Bath Crystals.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Lodestone products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for April 8, 2016

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 am

Hey, forum folks --

I hope you all are entering these giveaways. We have been holding them since December 2013 -- that's 121weeks of contests -- and THOUSANDS of Lucy Mojo spiritual supplies -- but very few Forum comments are ever posted. What's up with that? Y'all checking out these FREE product offers or what?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:50 am

I love using lodestones!!!
coastwitch

BambiDear
Newly Registered

Unread post by BambiDear » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:37 pm

I have entered the Fridays contents on Facebook. I haven't won yet, but one of my friends did.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:11 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 3 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for April 8, 2016 are: Deneen Barsi, Cathy Azura George, and Thalassa Therese.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks very much to all of you for participating. Watch this page for a new giveaway next Friday! Like the page and you'll receive notification of it as soon as it comes out!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2016 Facebook Fridays!”