Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for August 19, 2016

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for August 19, 2016

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:48 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for August 19, 2016, and here comes the man of your dreams!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 3 awesome Follow Me Boy spiritual supply prize-packages to lure and capture the sexual attention of an upright, willing, and eager-to-please male. This week 3 lucky contestants will win a life-size and life-like pink Penis candle; a bottle of hand-made Lucky Mojo brand Follow Me Boy Oil to anoint the candle; and a packet of Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals for use in a ritual of bathing, to launder underwear, or to add to a floor scrub to dress your home.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Follow Me Boy products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for August 19, 2016

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:18 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 3 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for August 19, 2016 are: Jeanine Davis, Mara Applegate, and Lei Williams.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

marzulie
Newly Registered

Facebook Fridays!: Enter to Win Free Lucky Mojo Supplies

Unread post by marzulie » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:45 am

Just received the Follow Me Boy supplies won on a recent Friday. Thank you so much and also for the lovely card Ernie with the neat fish and stuff. The LM packing is so impressive to me, everything so beautifully done, all from LM emanates goodness: it's so clean and feels so good hearted on many levels. Now of course the big hurdle is finding g a candidate for the pink candle lol! Many thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for August 19, 2016

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:25 pm

I am happy you got your goodies! Thanks for the kind words about our packaging and attention to detail.

Good luck with your Follow Me Boy work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2016 Facebook Fridays!”