Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays Giveaway for February 7, 2014

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays Giveaway for February 7, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:49 am

Welcome to Facebook Fridays for February 7, 2014! This week nine lucky people will increase their sex appeal with free Kiss Me Now products. Three lucky winners will each receive a fixed and dressed Kiss Me Now Vigil Candle, three lucky winners will each receive a bottle of our genuine, handmade Kiss Me Now! dressing oil, and three lucky winners will each receive a packet of Kiss Me Now! Bath Crystals. Use the oil as a body perfume, bathe in the crystals before meeting someone you want, or burn the candle to back up your naturally alluring ways while you are out on a date. Kiss Me Now! is one of the oldest recipes in hoodoo, going back to the late 19th century. Something THIS good will always be popular, and Kiss Me Now! is an important product to have around, no matter whether you are married or single.

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select nine winners at random, announce their names here, contact them via Facebook to get their mailing addresses, and send them their FREE Kiss Me Now! products.

All you have to do to enter is to go to the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, scroll down, and post a comment to the Facebook Fridays! status message for February 7, 2014.

Facebook Fridays!: February, 7, 2014

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select nine winners at random, announce their names here, contact them via Facebook to get their mailing addresses, and send them their FREE Kiss Me Now products.

Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Facebook Fridays Giveaway for February 7, 2014

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Two Hundred and Seven people have entered this contest so far! If your name is not included, you can't win -- so head on over to Facebook, make your comment, and maybe YOU will have a free prize delievered to your door!
catherine yronwode

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:24 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have nine lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays Giveaway winners for February 7, 2014 are: Lynette Gamble, David Williams, Traci Salemmo, Michele Clarke, Brendan Donovan, Susie King, Austin Fairchild, Diana Lynn Gibson and Grey Wolfe (grey.wolfe.794).

Congratulations, folks -- we will be contacting you by Facebook private message to get your mailing addresses for shipping purposes.

NOTE: If you are not already a Facebook "friend" of ours, our message to you will appear in your "Other" message folder -- be sure to look for and open it.

Thanks, all, for participating. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Congratulations to all our winners -- and good luck next time to everyne else!

Thanks, Ernie.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2014 Facebook Fridays!”