Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, May 4, 2018

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, May 4, 2018

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri May 04, 2018 12:18 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for May 4, 2018, and Springtime is Lovetime!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company wants to help put a spring in your step, and love in your heart. We're holding a random drawing to give 5 lucky winners what they need to draw love into their lives. This week's prizes are two Love Me Honey Jars, to help sweeten your way to a happy love life; three more winners will each receive a bottle of genuine hand-made Lucky Mojo brand Love Me Dressing Oil, to anoint your head and your heart, bringing you the fragrance of love.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we'll select FIVE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Love Me products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, May 4, 2018

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat May 05, 2018 10:27 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 5 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for May 4, 2018 are: Lori Dudley, Jesamyn Angelica, Emily Beer, Steph Sowers, and Jennifer Elizabeth Campbell.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2018 Facebook Fridays!”